The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deep Undercover

Part Five — A Very Deep Interlude

It was a perfect spring day, and Michelle was ready for it.

Bikini, sandals. Sunglasses. A bottle of SPF 15, a beach towel, and the latest Saul McKinnon thriller stuffed into her bag. Top down, Mustang cruising down the 405, her long hair whipping in the breeze. Two days away from work, still waiting on a possible callback for The Frog and the Scorpion, a party at Avery Berman’s mansion to end the week. Life was definitely good.

Her phone buzzed just as she slowed for traffic. She frowned, but only briefly. She wasn’t going to let anything ruin her day. She reached over and switched the radio from music to bluetooth. “Hello?”

“Michelle! Hey! What’s going on?”

“Hey Tonya!” She pulled around a struggling camper van and picked up speed. “Just going to the beach. I have the next two days off.”

“Oh, awesome! I’m jealous! Hey, I have some bad news. I don’t think I can go Saturday. Tom wants us to work an event at the Convention Center, and I can’t get out of it.”

“Awww! I really wanted you to meet Avery! He’s got a lot of connections.” Something rumbled far below; a sense of panic mixed with dread. “Is there any way you could make it? It’s really important.“

Laughter. “Michelle, you think everything is really important. Look, let me know when the next party is, and I’ll sign up. And call me more often! Every since you met this guy Avery you’ve been a ghost. I never hear from you.”

That wasn’t really true at all. After all, here she was, driving to the beach, no Avery in sight. “Well, come on down to Venice if you’re free today. I plan on being the first girl on my block to get a good summer tan.”

“Okay, see you soon! Don’t burn!”

Traffic slowed again as they climbed the hill. The odd feeling continued to eat away at her. There was really no reason for it—Tom was a dick, and he made everyone work last-minute shifts all the time. Avery wouldn’t mind. Cassie wouldn’t mind. No one would mind. But still, Tonya really, really needed to see Avery. She just had to.

The phone buzzed with an incoming text. Traffic was slow enough to risk taking a peek, and she did so.

Embrace the messenger

She pulled into the right lane and used the Skirball exit to make a u-turn.

* * *

Van Nuys was hardly a romantic vacation getaway. The little motel off the freeway wasn’t exactly a honeymoon destination. But it was easy to get to and it attracted very little attention, and those happened to be exactly the two things that Captain Alsing wanted the most. Michelle didn’t really care much about either of those things—she cared more about how great it was going to feel when Captain Alsing was fucking her brains out—but she respected and accepted his minor paranoia. Good sex was hard to come by, and when it happened, everything else—the beach, the auditions, work, Mrs. Alsing—ceased to exist. She knocked on the door of Room 15 and waited, nervously, hoping that she wouldn’t melt the moment she set eyes on him.

The door opened, and she melted.

Normally, Michelle wasn’t much interested in older men. They could be cute, they could be funny, but there were younger fish in the sea and there would always be no shortage of older men around for when she was a bit older herself. The Captain, somehow, was different. Tall, athletic, broad-chested, a head of close-cropped salt-and-pepper hair. Age and hair color aside, he was everything a younger man could ask for, and he was far better in the sack. To that end, she rushed through the door and tackled him onto the bed, surprising and delighting both of them.

“Oh, you’re a sneaky one!” He smacked her on the ass, and she responded with a happy yelp. She attempted to scramble off the bed, only to have Alsing wrap his thick arms around her and pull her back in.

His head towered over hers, and she reached up and kissed it. Alsing never had a trace of stubble on his face. She adored that. “I missed you, Cap. I’ve been dreaming about you all week long.”

“Sorry about that.” He stripped off his shirt and went to work on his pants. “Work stuff, mostly. And the wife kept delaying that trip up to Portland.” He pushed his clothes off the bed into a pile—it was the only messy thing Alsing had ever done in front of her, and it made her laugh every single time.

Well, the second-messiest thing I’ve seen him do. “You work too much, my Captain,” she pouted, holding his face in her hands and kissing that smooth skin again and again.

He kissed her neck and moved down from there. “Just more energy... saved up... for this...”

She pushed his face between her breasts and giggled. Alsing was a boob man, and she had a great rack. They were a perfect match. “Well all aboard, sailor. We’re about to leave port.”

They fooled around for a while. Another great thing, she decided then and there, about dating an older man. They weren’t nearly as worried about getting to the actual fucking. Their motel charged by the night, not by the hour; there was no need to hurry. When he finally slid inside her, pushing harder and harder against her burning pussy, it felt like they were both indulging in a rich, decadent dessert after a fine meal.

Then she came, and she stopped thinking.

* * *

They lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Alsing opened his mouth and began to speak, slowly and carefully. “I have obeyed my commands. I spoke with my superiors and convinced them to delay the XR-7 test until June 14th. The test will now commence on that date, at the same time, at the same location.”

Michelle let the words enter her blank, hypnotized mind. They meant nothing to her, except that they were important, and that she was to remember every single one of them.

“I have begun the process of installing the new software upgrade. My men are unaware of its true purpose. It will be ready in time for the new test date. Now that I have reported this information, I will forget it. I will forget everything I have done except for what I have been programmed to remember.”

“I have obeyed my commands,” Michelle responded. “I will remember nothing until it is time to remember. We will both awaken in three, two, one...”

* * *

“That’s it, pause at the door for a kiiiiiissssss.... <click> good. And... oh! <click> A quick peck on the <click> cheek. How sweet.“

I followed the brunette through the telephoto lens as she made her way to her car. I may have taken many more shots than necessary of her gorgeous legs and ass, but no-one was paying me by the picture and besides, digital costs nothing. Apparently Captain Alsing wasn’t the only horny bastard in this motel parking lot. I got a few good shots of Michelle sitting in her car, top down, looking very much like a woman who just got spectacularly laid. A little piece of me wondered what my life might have been like had I accepted Cassie’s invitation to meet her at the party.

Then I caught another glimpse of Alsing at the motel room door, and I remembered exactly where Cassie was trying to lead me that afternoon at the coffee shop. Trying to sell me a one-way ticket to zombieland. <click> “Hold still, Captain.” <click> “Outstanding.“

He didn’t know it—couldn’t know it, of course—but he was in deep shit. I felt bad for him. If he was lucky, Tara and Cassie would manage to grab enough evidence about the brainwashing to help all of these guys beat any charges of spying on their own country. It’s why Tara was so eager to get Cassie brainwashed in the first place. But it was still going to hurt. His career would be over. Friends, colleagues, the wife... people don’t stick around when things like this happen.

I made a phone call as I watched Michelle zoom out of the parking lot.

“Hey, it’s Paul.”

“What, no pleasantries? No ‘how is your day, Megan, my wonderful and brilliant friend’? I’m sad, Paul. You make me sad.”

“Got another one coming your way. She’s on her way to Madame Franz for a report.”

“Is this the boobs and butt girl? She’s the last one, isn’t she?”

“That’s the one.” I tapped away on my laptop. “With the traffic, she should be at the spa in under an hour, so expect a call around noon.”

“I’m working the Markham case,” she said, annoyed. “You owe me drinks at Vigne Céleste, just so you know. I take payment in red or white.”

“Fine, I’ll chalk it up as a business expense.” Not that this job paid well enough to make taking deductions worth the time, but it was fun to pretend that I was a wealthy private eye. The very first one in history, no doubt. “Hey, let me know if you hear from Cassie. I have to get Tara to repair the phone taps at Avery’s house. Both of them stopped working a few days ago.”

“You get what you pay for, Paul. I told you that Yoxiu made cheap junk. Listen, if I get a chance, I’ll program Madame Franz to send Cassie over to you. Or you could stop chasing skirts and, I dunno, maybe call her? On the phone?”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“Starting dreaming about a nice bottle of Louis Latour, that’s what you can do. I know I will! Talk soon, Paul.”

Cute and sassy. Why do I always end up working with the cute and sassy ones? The fact that I ended up hypnotizing all of the cute and sassy ones in the course of my job didn’t help matters any. The things I knew I could do to their minds... I could make Avery look like an amateur, surround myself at the pool with Tara and Megan, maybe throw in Michelle and Lanie after offering to ‘deprogram’ them...

No, that was wrong. Truth be told, my heart belonged only to Tara. Even if she didn’t know it yet. You have a girl like Tara come into your life, you never let her go. There won’t be another one.

Which is why those busted phone taps kept eating away at me. Junk, sure. But for both to go out at the same time?

I pulled out of the parking lot and made my way over to Burbank. “Be careful, Tara. For fuck’s sake, be careful.”

To be continued…