The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deer Me: A Christmas Spirits Story

This story was inspired by Robotunit8’s tale “Step into Christmas.” It’s the property of its author. All characters are fictional and of consenting age.

I couldn’t believe it. It sounded insane. “This place is only open one day a month?”

“One day a year,” the blonde woman corrected me. “Always twelve days before Christmas exactly.”

I looked around. They had a shitload of merchandise on their shelves, on tables, they even had a few trees in the back. How could they sell out of this stuff in a ten-hour day? How could they make enough to even come back every three-hundred-and-sixty-four days to reopen? But it was, undeniably, a winter wonderland.

The woman behind the counter turned away from me, and I caught a glimpse of a tipped ear poking through her lively blonde hair. She was cute, with a curious smile that I couldn’t place. I was sure the guys loved her. They tended to ignore women like me.

I never thought of myself as a bitch or even unapproachable, but I didn’t take shit from guys. Didn’t like ‘the game’ or feeling like everyone around me was a fake-ass poser. I wanted a real guy. Somebody who was honest and didn’t bullshit me. When you get bitter, you turn off a lot of people, though, and I’m afraid that’s what I’d done.

Seph was helping somebody else with a purchase, the only other customer in the store was buying a pair of shoes, which she was currently wearing on the way out, her old pair in the shoebox that Seph was ringing up. The fact that there was only one other customer brought me back to my earlier questions, but it didn’t dissuade me from having my own look around. Snowman standees, Santa beards, fake snowflakes, gingerbread houses, Christmas cards and the like were at every turn, except for one turn. The turn I took that led me straight into…

“Sex toys?” I gasped. Wasn’t this a family friendly store? It wasn’t some crazy party store and there were no beaded drapes or partitions to keep anyone not of age out of the spot. I was silently thankful that only three of-age women were currently in the location, and I felt it necessary to call out the store owner or employee, whoever she was, for her mismanagement. Then the bulb caught my eye. It was red and green with a thick gold striped ribbon separating the two colors. It was shaped like an ornament, looked almost exactly like one, but…

“Oh, the butt plug?” It was the blonde’s cheerful voice. I turned to her.

“This spot needs to be sectioned off, you know, in case innocent eyes see it.”

She laughed. “We don’t get kids in here. I’ve got a sign out front that says ‘18+.’ You must’ve missed it.”

“I must have.” I tilted the faux ornament in my hand, letting the light catch on the sparking gold band.

“Might as well buy it. It’s as good as yours now, I think.”

“But I…”

“Try it, Dana,” she said. I didn’t know how she knew my name, but I unfastened my jeans and slid them and my panties down and began to slowly insert the object into my unlubed cavity. I felt my body quake as my ass swallowed the thing whole.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?”

I nodded, feeling lightheaded, and slipped my clothing back on.

The plug was weird. It made my ass feel full. Not just full of something, but more pronounced or something. Walking out of the mall made me feel incredibly self-conscious and I kept touching at my ass crack through my jeans to see if the bulb was visible, but it wasn’t.

The people who were staring at my backside weren’t staring at an unusual bulge. They were staring at how much I was swinging my ass like some kind of anal invitation…

So, it was off to home for me. The only place where a wide swing of my hips wouldn’t invite undue attention, but I was properly discomforted when I finally sat down to take off my shoes and socks and felt the bulb hike itself up further into my cavity. It hurt like a motherfucker, but I could also feel pressure building up in my pussy. It was a good kind of pain, I guess. I’d never been a masochist before, but my body was ready to jump onto the pain train with nary a stop until we reached O-town.

I felt like a total whore as I did that deed right there on my dining room chair. I fingered myself until my eyes rolled back into my head and I let out the most ugly, horrific, and animalistic moan I think I’ve ever done, but what the fuck? There wasn’t anybody else around and so why not?

I lapped at my fingers a bit and got undressed, leaving my clothes in a heap on the floor next to the chair and a pool of my drying juices before throwing my naked body down on the bed ass up and face down into my pillows.

I felt so good., completely spent.

I didn’t feel much like putting clothes back on in the morning. I felt warm all over, but pleasantly so, as if I’d had two mugs of hot cocoa back to back. The plug didn’t really bother me, in fact, I was starting to feel a bit horny again because the pressure in my hind end was starting to build again. There was something else, too. A slight tickle at the entrance of my ass. My fingers brushed it, but I couldn’t tell what it was. Something stringy, fibrous maybe.

My nipples ached, too. I wondered if Seph might be around at the mall, closing up the rest of the store. I had the feeling that somebody there would know how to take care of me.

I pulled on a light t-shirt and a pair of track pants for modesty’s sake. The cool winter wind felt good on the downy fur that covered my body, so I rolled down the window as I drove the five miles to get to the mall where I hoped someone from the friendly Christmas Spirits staff would be waiting for me.

People were staring at me again, my swinging ass, my lightly-covered body. The bulb in my ass pulsed and shifted and the back end of my track pants split open.

A woman gasped when she saw the thick hairs of my tail sprout from my ass. My back began to ache fiercely and my spine started to curve, forcing me to start walking on all fours. None of this bothered me. The only discomfort I felt was in my aching pussy and tits.

I continued down the halls, past the large department stores, the food court, the pet shops.

I envied a dog that I saw, even though my presence on the other side of the glass set it off on a barking tangent. Some human had been petting it when I approached the glass wistfully. I hoped someone would run their hands through my soft brown hair. But the humans around me were avoiding me, so I carried on.

Finally, I came to Christmas Spirits, raised a hand to the closed metal gate and let out a series of short, barking sounds that went unanswered. I began to pace in front of the store, wailing and grunting, my grief turning to rage and back again.

How could Seph have done this to me? Did she not want me now? I needed her or someone. I tried clumsily to massage my own tit with a hoof, but it gave me no sense of relief. My pussy was running over with juices, but there was nothing I was capable of doing anymore to give myself an orgasm.

I needed a buck to mount me or a helpful human hand to soothe my primal needs.

Agonized, I walked toward one of the giant windows that looked into the black room.

There was something alive inside the dark store. I could see it moving around, so I drew closer to see a reindeer staring back at me with a sad, longing look in its eyes. I felt bad for her because it looked like somebody had dressed her up in human clothing and I couldn’t imagine why anyone would do such a thing. I raised my hand to the glass, pawed at it and the reindeer on the other side did the same, hand to hand, with glass in between.

I heard the shuffle of heavy boots behind me. Seph had found me, but she was dressed all in red with a wide black belt and her pretty blonde hair was now a short silver color. She smiled at me with her rosy cheeks. She had found me finally. I wanted to ask her to help me free the beautiful creature in the shop, but I only let out a loud bray. She laughed a familiar laugh, took my leash and led me away. We were going home.