The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Determination

She stared at him with a look sceptical enough to cut steel.

“Really? You’re not going to have a chance at pulling me down when I’m expecting it. Surprise is your only weapon.” The man raised his hands in conjunction with his bushy eyebrows, slightly recoiling from his girlfriend in faux-annoyance. The edges of his mouth began to curl into an insidious grin as a devious look appeared in his eyes.

“Don’t underestimate my power, I have my ways of drawing you in. Even against the stiffest resistance you’ll find I can be very determined.” She raised her hand to cover the rapidly spreading smile enveloping her face. He had gotten the better of her a few times with cheap tricks, but she sure as hell wasn’t going to go into trance as prepared as she was now.

“I think you’ll find I’m the more determined of us.” In her mind she was already hatching a plan to catch him off guard. The old hypnosis switcheroo always worked. Well except for that time he brought out that gimmicky lightshow, but other than that, it always worked.

He cleared his throat, the sound of his barely suppressed laughter fading from the room. Her eyes scanned him from head to toe, as he lay on the bed, side on, facing her. His eyes remained focused on hers, filled with a calm focus that seemed to dim the rest of the room when she finally brought her own eyes up to meet his. The silence was audible, only the faintest of breathing could be heard from the both of them. She suppressed the trepidation she felt as they gazed into each other’s eyes, she could resist anything he threw at her, she just need to be careful of any traps.

“I could begin…” he started, his voice taking on that deeper, breathy, tone that it did whenever he took charge, “with describing how you feel yourself relaxing, how each and every deep breath you take removes the stress and tension from your body.” She breathed steadily, allowing herself to relax, she needed to conserve her energy, after all. “I could outline how you feel the contact between your body and the bed drawing you down into the soft, warm embrace of its foam.” She did feel herself sinking into the bed, the comfort of the mattress spreading across her body. She was relaxing now, fading into a state of cautious bliss.

“I could detail that wonderful feeling of creeping pleasure at the edges of your awareness, just enough to pave the way for more relaxation, more submission, more pleasure.” She felt a small shiver of arousal squirm through her spine, followed by the tingles she always felt when going under. Now was the seminal moment, she had to keep her guard up despite how wonderful she felt. “But, of course, it’s pointless. You’re far too determined to fall for something like that.” This was her time, she could see his eyes beginning to glaze over as well, falling into that same relaxation that he was leading her to. She opened her mouth to speak,

But suddenly gasped in a shallow breath as a shot of pleasure spread through her. His hands were twerking her nipples, as he continued.

“Your determination keeps you safe and secure. It allows you to trust in yourself to resist and let yourself relax as much as you want, always with the knowledge that you’re much too determined to really go into trance.” She reeled slightly from the distraction and desperately scoured his words for the inevitable trick. She didn’t have long to recover, as a gentle caressing of her chest sent wonderful sensations to her brain. It didn’t matter too much, she supposed, she was determined enough to get past any gimmick he could come up with.

His words didn’t matter too much to her anyways, she was strong enough to resist. She could lie back and relax, let the fuzzy, muzzy feeling come over her, and then laugh in his face once he stopped saying whatever it was he was saying. The feeling was so good, she could just revel in it. The caressing had stopped now, but she was still feeling her arousal begin to spread. There was a momentary thought that flew into her head at that, but she just let it fly past without really looking at it. Her determination would carry her through, after all, no need to worry about trivial things. Just lie back, relax and feel good.

And she did feel good. What had started out as a cloudy pleasure had since begun to intensify. The warm relaxation spread out from her head and curled down her neck. It slid through her chest and she gasped a shuddery breath as a wave of sensitivity exaggerated the pinpricks of arousal as he once again fondled her breasts. The feeling spread further, down her arms and into her hands, now contorted, her own nails digging into her palms.

“You look like you’re having a wonderful time down there.” All she could manage was a breathy sigh as she sank further into it all. “All that determination must be awfully tiring to keep up, always focusing so much on my words, keeping an eye out for the slightest sign of trickery.” Her whole body shivered as she gave her best attempt to nod her own head. She let out a delighted moan as she felt his hands begin to drift down from her breasts, trailing gently over her stomach and slowly circling her naval. She tried to shift her body into it, but his fingers remained stubbornly put, tortuously close.

“Ah ah ah, not so fast there. Surely me stroking you would be quite distracting, wouldn’t that interrupt your determination?” She let out a pained groan, her mind too clouded in trance and desire for much more than that. “Well, that’s awfully ambiguous now, isn’t it? I’m afraid I’m going to need a little something more concrete than that. If you want this, tell me.” Again, she gave her best attempt to nod, only to feel his hands tear away from her responsive body.

“Say the word.” Her droopy eyes fluttered open. She saw how he looked at her, focused, serious, authentic. She locked eyes with him, her own half-lidded with lust, and let out a single, breathy sigh.

“Y-y-y-y-yyyyeessssssssss” She mewled. Immediately his expression changed, moving from one of genuine concern to an almost predatory grin. “Wonderful.” He chuckled, his laugh one of malicious intent. The sound made her chest flutter with anticipation. “Now drop.”

She fell, the sound of her own panting and the smell of sex fading out of awareness. Down here, deep as she was, there were only his words and the pleasure. And what wonderful pleasure it was. With every word, no, every syllable another sweet, submissive shiver was sent spiralling down her spine. She couldn’t focus on what his words were, she could only focus on how they felt and every one of them had her squirming. She drifted in writhing pleasure for a time she did not consciously realise, until eventually she stumbled into awareness once more.

She was splayed on the bed, arms and legs held firm by some unseen restraints. Above her, projected on the ceiling with an ephemeral light, was a mantra.

“Obedience is pleasure.” She read, and immediately her breath caught in her throat. Her whole body tightened, and she gasped. The words above changed. “Good pets are obedient.” Her mind washed over with overtures of calmness and submission. Again, the words changed. “Good pets are aroused.” Another wave of pleasure came over her and she felt her body become even more sensitive. She felt her nipples harden, begging to be touched as a gentle breeze painstakingly caressed them. She felt her toes curl as she writhed against her intangible bonds, brushing against the satin blanket beneath. She felt her own wetness as every heartbeat sent another pulse of sharp bliss thrumming between her legs.

“I am a good pet.” She gasped. She was panting now, her whole body consumed in a burning heat. Her naked body reflexively recoiling from the blankets skimming her sensitive skin. “I am your good pet.” At those words, she could see herself in her mind’s eye. Skin flushed a crimson red, thrashing wildly on the bed, body aching desperately to be touched, to be fucked. She was a needy, horny mess and she loved what she saw. Her pleasure still throbbed with her heart, bringing her higher, closer and closer to…

Snap

Suddenly, everything went still. The pleasure dissipated, not quickly, but gently, leaving only a sweet, heady sensation for her to shake herself awake to.

“That was a bit mean.” She quipped, still freeing herself of the last remnants of trance.

“Well, an overabundance of determination can often lead to frustration.” He retorted, the once devious smile now replaced with a snark-filled grin. “Besides, I’m sure you could cum next time, if you’re determined enough that is.”

“Oh enough with that determination crap!” She decried, her pulse already beginning to rise from mentioning the word.

“Still the best trigger I ever implanted.” He replied.

“Well I happen to know that that word gets you as hard as it gets me hot.” She sat up, a crooked smile plastered over her face. “If you plan to keep on using it tonight, your fate is already determined.”