The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Devil goes Black

mc mf mm ds

A delayed family holiday in Venice, an unfortunate encounter with the Devil, and before you know it there are wedding bells and total submission to the Black New World Order.

Story preamble—

I regularly chat with readers and share story ideas on Kik @SissyPip or on email—

Check out my collection of other free stories on this site, and if you enjoy them, please consider buying me a coffee—Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

The Devil goes Black

The instant he saw her walking down a side street towards St Mark’s Square, he knew he had to have her.

The very embodiment of young innocence. Long alabaster legs flowing down to plain white trainers from an indecently short plain white skirt. Tiny bra-less breasts beneath a clinging white vest, partially covered by a light blue cotton shawl. Wavy tousled black hair over her shoulders, framing a naturally beautiful face without any make-up, which only the very young can get away with.

He immediately reached into her mind as naturally as breathing. Deliciously just two months past her 18th birthday, not a virgin of course, but you couldn’t expect that these days he knew.

And walking alongside her, hand in hand, the blonde mopped good looking boyfriend. A year older, with an outward shell of confidence, buoyed up by being with such a hot girlfriend, yet in reality just an egg shell thin façade with all the usual insecurities of a teenage boy lurking just beneath.

Plus, what was this? Walking protectively a few steps behind them both, her father. Bereaved less than two years ago, they had already booked this family trip to Venice when she received the unexpected, devastating news of her cancer diagnosis. Suddenly gone from their lives just 12 weeks later.

It was only now he felt strong enough to take the postponed trip, their daughter now also old enough to ask if her new boyfriend could come along as well. He couldn’t really say no in the circumstances, glad to be there as chaperone, but feeling conflicted seeing her becoming a young woman, fearful of the inevitable coming loss of her too.

All in all, a perfectly delightful set of circumstances he thought with glee.

* * *

The Devil had taken on every persona imaginable over the aeons. Human, animal, sometimes just an idea or trend. Some he grew bored of quickly, others might stick around for centuries, slowly becoming part of human folklore. Stories to scare their children at night, that stayed buried deep in the adult psyche whether they liked it or not.

He was currently in Venice, manifesting as a Hollywood grade, beautiful, ripped 30 something Black Adonis. The human scum had recently managed to get a whole Big Black Cock perversion going almost all by themselves, but which he was happy to enthusiastically help along.

He was constantly surprised by the vermin’s own self-capacity for cruelty and corruption, even when he might have helped with the odd nudge here and there. And their new internet / technology thing had just taken self-perversion to unimaginable new heights. So much so, that for the first time in history, he thought the whole thing might actually render him redundant.

But at least one thing that never changed was his own unquenchable thirst for tasty tit-bits, like the one that had offered itself up on his way to St Mark’s Square today.

Precisely the reason he had come to Venice in the first place. The appealing contrast between the achingly beautiful city, you had to give the humans some credit for that, and the unspeakable perversions he created against that backdrop.

* * *

The Devil stalked his three prey discreetly around the canals until they stopped at a little coffee shop behind the main square.

They had clearly read the tourist guides that warned visitors to avoid the eye-watering prices charged in St Mark’s Square itself. Sometimes, he liked to just tweak the minds of such savvy tourists, so that they found themselves inexplicably tucking into coffee and a large meal in the square, draining their wallets against their better judgement.

But not today. No. Today he had much bigger things on his mind.

The coffee shop was busy. He got a drink, free of course, the serving girl suddenly possessed by the desire to give him a complimentary beverage, even as she dreamed of what it must be like to be lucky enough to be sharing his bed.

Accepting the coffee and the girl’s offered number, he wandered over to their table, to enquire if the fourth empty chair, one of the few available in the busy establishment, was free, and if they didn’t mind him sitting there.

Naturally the father agreed out of shear politeness. Not that it mattered of course. He would have found himself agreeing even if he hadn’t wanted to. As the Devil joined them, he was amused to feel the girl’s pulse quicken at having such a hot guy at their table, even as he could sense the boy’s insecurities surge for exactly the same reason.

It was easy to strike up a conversation with them. It always was when you could just reach into even the most reluctant minds. People suddenly found themselves enthusictically blurting out their deepest secrets and desires. Quickly they were all chatting and laughing like long lost friends.

So, when he invited them to visit his Grand Canal side Palazzo for a view of Venice usually only seen by the rich and famous, they readily agreed.

In fact, he knew each of them was actually somewhat reluctant, after all, although he seemed like a great guy you could never be too careful. But since each saw the other two agreeing, they all assumed it must be ok.

* * *

To say the Palazzo was grand would have been the understatement of the year.

And when a coat of arms inside announced the Palazzo of a Duke and Duchess, the father asked their new friend in awe if he was royalty. “More a King, of sorts” the Devil chuckled, “but then so is nearly everyone here in Venice” he added, dismissing his own little joke.

Little did they suspect that the elderly butler who fused around them on his Master’s return was the real Duke. The unfortunate man had dabbled in the dark arts, almost as a trendy fashion statement. He made the bad mistake of inviting the Devil into his home. The Master had quickly grown tired of the Duchess and dispatched her, leaving the old Duke alone in his new position of servitude.

While they waited for the butler to fetch drinks, the three guests looked in wonder at the breath taking views down the Grand Canal through the floor to ceiling arched windows in the ornate reception room on the first floor.

“Have we heard from the Duchess today?” the Devil asked as the butler arrived with the drinks tray. “Yes Master” he answered, setting the tray down on a table near the windows, and walking back to where the Devil had sat in an armchair.

The servant showed his Master a phone screen. If the guests has been able to see it, they would have been shocked by the image of an elderly lady on her knees, tits out, sucking the Big Black Cock of a virile looking man standing before her. The butler swiped to a second picture which had artfully captured the very moment when a think rope of cum erupted from the Big Black Cock, arcing directly into the Duchess’ welcoming wide open mouth. “Very good” said the Devil as the butler slipped the phone back into his pocket.

“Is your wife away?” the father asked the Devil as they turned away from the stunning view towards the drinks table, still oblivious to their unescapable fate. “The Duchess discovered a sudden calling to assist the young Sahrawi refuges in Algeria making their way to Europe” the Devil said, standing up and closing the gap to his prey slightly.

“Like all weak white caucasians, she finds herself irresistibly drawn to worship superior Big Black Cock. Here, let me demonstrate” he added calmly and smoothly, reaching to unzip his fly and pull out his own enormous Big Black Cock as if absolutely nothing out of the ordinary was occurring.

All three of his guests wanted to scream and run, but they each found themselves mute and rooted to the spot, helpless passengers in their own bodies. Only their eyes could move, hypnotically following the swinging Big Black Cock, back and forth, back and forth. It was just so huge, more like an elephant’s trunk, or perhaps their host had some horse in his DNA.

“You cannot deny your inferiority when the truth is staring you in the face” the Devil continued as his huge swinging Big Black Cock mesmerised his captives. “Kneel and crawl nearer to take in the superior Black musk you crave, at my feet where you belong.” And they did, like helpless marionettes, their heads spinning with fear and increasing confusion as they inhaled their Master’s scent.

“It’s only natural all white men and women want to worship Big Black Cock and serve their Masters in the Black New World Order” he said as they knelt at the Devil’s feet, his words penetrating and remoulding their pliant minds to his will.

While the two men continued to look fearful at being so close to such a superior authority, the girl began to lick her lips lustfully in response to the swinging object of her new desire being so close to her face.

“What do you think?” the Devil asked the girl, allowing her to speak. “Oh… my… god… I never knew they could be so big” she answered in horny awe. “How does it make you feel?” he followed up. “Scared” she replied, “it looks like it would break me in two if I tried to suck or fuck it. I would never be able to feel my boyfriend’s little white dicklet ever again.”

“I guess that’s why they say once you go Black, you never go back” the Devil chuckled looking at the two guys, savouring their emotional torment.

Dad’s mind was slightly shocked at hearing talk of sucking and fucking dicks coming from his daughter’s mouth, but was still full of protective anger and fight. It only took a small mental switch to turn that protection into being turned on by only wanting the best for her. Only the Biggest, Blackest Cocks.

The boyfriend hardly needed further adjustment. The strange turn of events had already shattered his paper thin confidence, releasing all those young man’s insecurities. Never being good enough, never measuring up, never able to satisfy a woman properly.

“It’s time for you two little bois to go sit quietly in the corner and gently wank yourselves as you watch your girl here learn to suck a real man’s Big Black Cock” the Devil told them. Naturally they obeyed their superior Black Master, each taking out and nursing their inferior little rock hard white erections as they watched the sexy scene unfurl in front of them.

The girl’s mouth did indeed have to stretch painfully wide before the fat mushroom head popped inside, her pink lips forming a beautiful looking tight seal around the mighty Black shaft as it pushed back and forth, ever deeper down her throat.

With each slow stroke of their little white dicks, the boyfriend knew no woman would ever have sex with him again, while Dad’s pride for his daughter’s love of BBC grew and grew.

“Is there something you want to say to your little cocksuckng baby girl?” the Devil asked him, one big Black hand stroking the top of her head like a pet. “I’m just so proud of you honey” Dad answered. “You’re such a good girl for Big Black Cock. This pathetic little white boi loser would never have been able to make you happy. Not like a strong Black Man can.”

“Now, now, that’s true, but a bit harsh” the Devil retorted. “After all, we are all learning our new places in the BNWO today. It doesn’t mean you can’t all still be one big happy family. In fact, now I come to think of it, you two young lovebirds should get married, straight away, as soon as you get home from holiday. He’ll be the perfect little cuckold son-in-law for your daughter. Helping her get all the Big Black Cock she needs, never managing to get hard himself.”

As the Devil said the words, the boy’s little rock hard erection started to soften, droop and then shrink, until just a tiny rump of skin remained, barely enough to rub with the tips of two fingers.

“Well, that little clitty needs locking in a cage” the Devil grinned, ringing a small bell. The butler reappeared with a nub style chastity cage and belt on a silver platter. “Would you do the honours baby” he said, pulling the girl’s mouth off his Big Black Cock. She took the cage from the tray and the butler retreated once more. She giggled as she locked her soon to be husband in chastity.

“You know, you’re lucky” the Devil said, turning his attention back to Dad, as the girl returned to his side and got obediently onto all fours before her Master. “Not many fathers ever get to see their daughters being fucked by their first Big Black Cock. It must be a real turn on for you both to share this moment. A proud moment for you. You’ll probably want to film it to show everyone.”

The impotent broken white boi slaves both watched in awe as the powerful Big Black Cock pounded the girl’s eager pussy. It gapped her wide open, pushing impossibly deep into her stomach, threatening to spilt her in two.

In response, she moaned loudly like a mindless bitch in heat, crying out for him to fuck her white whore cunt harder. Dad proudly filmed the action, phone in one hand, the other still gently wanking his own hard little erect cock. At one point he turned the phone to record the first pathetic dribbles of watery cum leaking from the chastity cage of his soon to be son-in-law whimpering next to him.

As the relentless pounding and moaning continued, their Black Master looked over at them both. “I think your new son-in-law here is going to need regular reminding of his place at the very bottom of the heap” the Devil said. “Punished repeatedly for ever daring to think he could satisfy your little girl. Trying to deny her the Big Black Cocks she so obviously needs. You’re going to want to use your otherwise useless white cock to regularly fuck him into his true submissive place. I’m guessing you are going to want to start right now.”

The angry father-in-law put down his phone and pushed the still whimpering little cuckold boi over. Using just some spit for lube, he roughly took his anal virginity. Tears started streaming down the little boi’s pained face.

The duel fucking continued until both cocks erupted almost together. But while the cuckold boi felt a small warm patch inside him from the hard white cock humiliatingly fucking his ass, a tsunami of think potent seed poured from the girl’s fertile gaping pussy. She felt as if the amazing Black cum load inside her was threatening to burst her open.

There was no rest for the broken cuck-in-law. “You better get your sissy tongue deep inside your wife-to-be and lick that all up if you don’t want her to be pregnant on your wedding day” the Devil ordered him.

* * *

“You’ll all stay here with me for the rest of your vacation” the Devil told them later. “My butler will fetch you fresh Black Masters to worship each day from the refugees hiding on the edges of the city. It will provide more footage for your Father as he creates his new website, My Blacked Daughter and her Cuckold Husband.”

“When you return home, you’ll go straight to the Registry Office and make the marriage official, before immediately all volunteering at your local refugee charity. Naturally you’ll be the most conscientious, reliable volunteers they have ever had, not to mention inviting the refugees to your home in order to serve and worship your Black Masters, and of course to show everyone online your families’ willing submission to the Black New World Order.”