The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SYNOPSIS: As you move into the new apartment, you find a small flash-drive and after moving everything in you decide to open it. Sitting in your comfortable chair by the computer, you are surprised to find the drive has an MP3 on it simply called My Diary. Listening to the words of a submissive, you find yourself drawn into her story.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I hope you like what I have written here. and if you do enjoy it and want to hear Me read the story to you, and immerse yourself deeper into it, you can find the full story at the link below along with over 400 other hypnosis MP3’s I have created over the years. My email address is if you want to send feedback.

https://www.sensualmistress.com/diary-of-a-hypnoslut.html

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fetish-fiction. Confusing sexual fantasy with reality can be dangerous. VERY dangerous

Diary of a Hypno-Slut

by Mistress LOVE

You had not seen the apartment since you first looked at it a month before, but you remember that there was a lovely young lady who used to rent it. Her things are gone now as you put the first box on the Livingroom floor, but you notice a small flash drive is sitting on the counter leading to the kitchen. The move goes well, and soon everything is in place except a few boxes. Setting up the computer on your desk, you look at the flash drive that was left. Part of you thinks you should return it, but your curiosity is aroused and you wonder what could be on it. Retrieving it, you plug the drive into the USB port and see there is one file on it, an MP3 file with the title reads “My Diary”.

Normally you’d not open such a private thing, but you are curious, so you plug in the headphones and relax in your chair. My voice is soft and relaxing as I begin. I see you have found my diary and decided to listen. Please, don’t stop. Mistress will be pleased you are listening. This diary was her idea after all to record how it feels to be her submissive. I know part of your mind is thinking how provocative to leave something so personal behind for anybody to find, but knowing you are listening so closely to me actually excites me. Perhaps that is why Mistress LOVE had me leave this for you to find. I do not question my Dominant’s motives. I simply obey, and it feels so good to obey.

As I record these thoughts, it is actually very relaxing. I find that the reflection of what has happened will strengthen my bonds to my Mistress, and recording this, knowing you are listening to my personal diary feels so relaxing. I know at first it seems to be just a silly thing. The writings of a woman that had been entrapped by the Dominant Mistress LOVE. You may even think it’s all just a silly fantasy, but as you read on and on. I think you will feel what I feel. My words take on a deeper and deeper meaning to you. It’s like you are me in a way, as you immerse yourself into my feelings. This simple recording of my feelings, as your mind begins to sink and relax, relax and drop, drop and just drift with the words you hear. My words are my owner’s words, and she is my owner now, so it is almost like you hear the voice of your Mistress in the words of Her submissive, and you can focus on the words. Letting the words drop your mind slowly deeper and deeper under the spell.

It is like magic, a magic spell. The way your body relaxes as the words seem to keep pulling you into them. It’s like the more you focus, the better it feels to surrender control to a Dominant Woman. It is just so easy to relax and sink into the words, relax and let go of your reality and make it yours. It’s almost too easy mentally to imagine that you are looking at the muscles in the tips of the toes of your left foot, of course, in your imagination, you are following those muscles as they move back into the ball of the foot. In your imagination, you are following and fixated, on those muscles as they move back into the ball of the left foot, back into the arch, and all the way back into the heel. Turning all those muscles loose. Letting them grow limp and lazy, just like a handful of loose rubber bands. You may feel arousal as you focus on my words. So, focused on my words as your fingers drift down, down, down, and stroke that part of you that feels pleasure. Not fast, just slow lazy strokes of your fingers. As you relax and listen on, and on, as your muscles begin to relax more, and more. Just let your mind relax too. Letting your mind drift where it will, your mind drifting off to a pleasant scene.

In your imagination you can picture me as you listen to me. Close your tired eyes if they are not closed already. See me sitting in front of you, and now, let the relaxation move on up. Into the ankle now, from the ankle, all the way up to the left knee. The calf muscles begin to grow loose and limp, heavy and so relaxed. All you want to do is obey Mistress LOVE, and relax deeper and deeper into My words. It’s like My words are your thoughts, so you no longer have to think as all of your tensions are fading away. Any resistance fades away, relaxing more with each easy breath that you take. Beginning to breathe more deeply now, just as you breathe each night when you are deep and sound in slumber. Just imagine that you can see your breath as a pink mist, coming from your nostrils, and each and every time that you exhale this PINK mist, you are freeing yourself of tension, and going deeper, deeper into drowsy relaxation. So easy to drop down, down, down. After all, this is what the toy wants. Wants to give Mistress LOVE the power to control it, as a toy should be controlled. As a toy needs to be controlled.

Now, from the knee, all the way to the left hip, the long thigh muscles are turning loose, easing off, and just relaxing now. Now, as those muscles relax, just let go a little more, and gently, calmly, easily, drift on over, into a pleasant state of easy relaxation. It is all so simple to let go this way. I remember when I first did. It feels so amazing, like every word I say becomes easier and easier for you to visualize in your mind’s eye.

Now let the wave of relaxation that started from the toes of your left foot just a few seconds ago, just let it move over now into the toes of the right foot, back into the arch, and all the way back to the heel. Turn all of those muscles loose, and go deeper and deeper into relaxation. Feels so good to obey, to not have choices, giving up more control as you listen and obey. Obey and listen to my voice in your mind. I am the guide now, and all you want is to follow and obey.

Into the ankle, the muscles let go. From the ankle, all the way up to the right knee. The calf muscles are turning loose and letting go. Just the way you are relaxing and letting it happen. My words are so important, that it becomes easier and easier to focus on my words. You are relaxing more with each easy breath that you take. With each sound that you hear. Each sound carries you deeper, deeper and sounder in sleep. From the knee, all the way up to the right hip. The long thigh muscles grow limp and lazy. Now, as those muscles relax, just go all the way down, deeper and deeper in drowsy slumber. Just, turn them all loose and go deeper in sleep.

Now, the wave of relaxation moves on up, into the stomach. Into the solar plexus, the center of nervous energy. Each muscle and nerve, lets loose the tensions, relaxing. You’re drifting down, deeper and deeper in sleep. Down, deeper in slumber, but you know I am here to help you, to guide you, to be the friend you desire me to be. Like a submissive sister. I am now stroking your arousal for you, my fingers brushing slowly along your pleasure. Feels so good to have another submissive with you to help you find your true calling as a toy.

Feeling that relaxation flowing up through the ribs, the muscles relax. Into the broad muscles of the chest. The muscles of the chest grow limp and loose, and so relaxed. All of your tensions are fading away. You’re relaxing now, more with each easy beat of your heart, and going deeper in drowsy slumber. Breathing it the pink, there is no reason to think. My words are your only thoughts as the relaxation spreads out into the neck, the muscles let go. All around the neck, the muscles relax, just as they relax each night when you are deep and sound in sleep. Turn them all loose, and go deeper and deeper in slumber. So easy to melt and let go deeper down, down, down. Now let the relaxation start down your back. From the base of the skull to the base of the spine. Each muscle and nerve along the spine, lets loose the tension, relaxing, drifting down. Deeper and deeper in sleep. down deeper in drowsy slumber.

And the wave of relaxation spreads out into the broad muscles of the back. All across the small of the back. All across the back of the shoulders. Turn loose every muscle and every nerve in the back, and go deeper and deeper in sleep. Into the shoulder, the muscles let go. From the shoulders, down to the elbows of both arms. The upper arm muscles are turning loose, easing off, and just relaxing now. It really is that simple to surrender control as you listen to me. Hearing my words echo softly in your mind as part of your mind repeats what I say, repeats, and let’s go. The relaxation spreads down, from the elbows, down to the wrists on both arms, the forearm muscles grow limp and lazy. Lazy and limp for Mistress LOVE. From the wrists to the fingertips of both hands, each muscle and nerve lets loose the tensions, relaxing, you’re drifting down. Deeper and deeper in sleep.

Into the jaws, the muscles relax. The jaws are parting slightly, teeth not quite touching. All around the mouth, the muscles let go. Up through the nose, each nerve gives way. All around the eyes, the muscles are heavy, and so relaxed. Even your eyebrows are relaxing now. Across the forehead, the muscles smooth out. Across the top of the skull. Down the back of the neck. Down through the temples, back around the ears, all of the muscles are loose, and lazy — just like a handful of loose rubber bands.

And you may feel now, a pleasant tingling sensation in the tips of your toes, or in your fingertips — a pleasant tingling sensation, growing stronger and stronger now, as your entire body is being bathed in the pleasant glow of complete and utter relaxation.

Now you are completely relaxed. Each muscle and nerve in your body is loose and limp and relaxed, and you feel good. You need to be a good toy, want to be controlled. My words are your thoughts, and I only speak the truth. Everything I say is the truth. As you open your eyes slowly and look towards the door to the place you are in. You want your owner to come for you. Want her to take you and make you a toy for her pleasure. It really is that simple, to unlock the door and let her in. Let your toy sister in, so we can put a collar around your neck, and leash. You want the feel of a warm collar, to feel safe, mindless, a pleasure toy for us.

As you mindlessly rise from the chair and go to the door and unlock it for us. Welcoming your new owner in. Nobody will miss a toy like you. Everything you have should be Mistress LOVE’S. Including your mind and body. Your arousal grows more as you realize that this is your diary, that you are the Hypno-Slut. Feeling so good as my fingers keep stroking your arousal faster, rubbing deeper into it and surrendering control to Mistress LOVE. Knowing when you orgasm, if she allows it, you will become a mindless toy that will dedicate itself to the pleasure of dominant women. Hearing the click of the door and the sound of her heels. The stilettos, the scent of her perfume mixing with that latex she wears. She is all you need now.