The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect — 14

by Redsliver

* * *

I was sitting back, rubbing Nisha’s hair, while she napped with her ear pressed down on my erection. I was dressed. We were all dressed. None of us were wearing footwear. Nisha snored.

“Jesus!” Celeste jumped and hissed. She slapped a hand over her heart and glared at Nisha. She got to pacing once again. I don’t know how Nisha got to sleep with my girlfriend’s freshly enslaved little sister striding up and down the living room. I looked to Lidie. She sipped a cup of tea.

The doorknob turned slowly. The door pushed in.

“H-Hey?” Adelaide whispered as she walked in. She was pale, she looked across the room and saw her sister. “Celee... Oh god, I’m suh-sorry.”

“You told her!” Celeste spun on her heel and yelled at me.

“What?” I asked. I looked over to Adelaide. She looked around the room and then locked the door behind her.

“I’m sorry! I really sh-should’ve brought Will over before I dumped him on you like thuh-this,” Adelaide said quickly. She hadn’t understood Celeste’s outburst and didn’t try to. I swirled my fingers in Nisha’s hair. She snorted. Adelaide looked to her sister. “You’re not fighting, at l-least. You all look a little w-wired, but I mean this place looks great. I expected you to have th-thrown something.”

“God!” Celeste rolled her eyes. “Obviously I wasn’t going to do that with Will.”

“Why? You thought he was dr-drugging me or blackmuh-mailing me. I thought you might hate him.

“Moron,” Celeste grumbled, and breathed out in frustration.

“I’ll explain,” I said. Adelaide looked to me. “I’d get up and hug you—”

“But he’d wake me up, and I’m comfortable,” Nisha said. She squealed as I grabbed her shoulder and wheeled her off of my lap and onto the floor. Lidie and Celeste laughed. Nisha slapped my foot playfully as I stepped over her corpse and grabbed my girlfriend. “Hey babe, how was work?”

“Long, I really want to get off of my f-feet,” she said melting into our hug.

“Sounds good,” I said.

“My bedroom’s—”

“Oh, he knows. Now.” Celeste rolled her eyes.

“What?” Adelaide looked at me. She looked around. “Good, at least Philia didn’t follow you here. She’s... I think she’s got a cr-crush on me. Or her husband does and she doesn’t have a-a backbone or something.”

“What does that say about us?” Celeste asked. She flopped down on the couch.

“Oh?” Adelaide asked. “Why would that say an-anything about us?”

Adelaide blushed like a schoolgirl. I kissed her nose. I sat her down on the couch and leaned her back across her sister’s thighs. I picked up Adelaide’s feet and dragged them onto my lap.

“You’re playing with us?” Adelaide looked up at her sister. I untied Adelaide’s sneakers and began taking them off. “Did you guys talk? He really is a g-great guy, right?”

“He’s the best,” Celeste agreed.

“Yeah, we think so too,” Nisha was sitting herself down on Lidie’s lap. “Ready director?”

“Not yet,” Lidie said. “Will said he was going to explain things to Adelaide.”

“What things?”

I was the one to blush at Adelaide’s question. I pulled off her socks and pushed my thumbs into the bottoms of her feet. She stretched out and sighed. “Sorry, Celee. Do you want to get up?”

“I’m fine here for the moment.”

“You don’t have to stay up with us,” Adelaide said. “We’re probably going to ha-have sex. Nisha’s pretty loud. You’ll want headph-phones.”

“Adelaide.” I said her name strongly. I had her attention. She smiled as I pressed into her feet. “We didn’t know which bedroom was yours when we got here.”

“What?” She lost her smile and looked to her sister.

“Celeste came home and I was fucking Nisha, Philia, and Lidie in her bed.”

Lidie waved and frowned.

“Oh my god!” Adelaide looked to her sister. “Why weren’t you angry?”

“I am angry!” Celeste said, but her features were placid. “I, uh, I just don’t want to risk things with Will.”

“I calmed her down the only way I knew how,” I said. “I showed her the picture. The dick pic I sent you.”

“Oh my god...” Adelaide covered her mouth with both of her hands. “Oh my god...”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t intend to, she works with Raylea and—”

“Ray set me up with Will’s buddy Ike!” Celeste shouted. “Fucking small world. Shit.”

“Ike? I met him. H-he seems sweet.” Adelaide said.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “Ladies love him.”

“We love you, and not him. What does that make us?” Nisha asked.

“One number one girl,” Lidie pointed at Adelaide. “And three number threes?”

“She’s a number three?” Adelaide looked at her sister and then to me. “We need to talk. Am I allowed to talk to y-you alone?” Her face melted.

“Alright,” Celeste said, and pushed her sister’s shoulders up. “We’ll go into my—”

“But—”

“Adelaide, you’re not going to give up on a foot rub,” Lidie said. She kissed my forehead and brushed Adelaide’s hair as my waitress girlfriend leaned back onto the armrest of their couch.

“We’ll be in Celeste’s room.” Nisha said. “Can I go to sleep? I’m beat to hell.”

“Yeah, you girls—”

“Not you Celeste!” Adelaide interrupted me. I squeezed her feet and she moaned appreciatively. She gave me a nervous smile. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

“Lidie and Nisha, if you’re tired go to sleep.”

“Fuck me,” Celeste muttered. She led the three girls into her room.

I looked to Adelaide. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know what I had sent to you was going to be this thing it turned out to be.”

“I’ve never been so happy to be with a guy in my life,” Adelaide said. “The only other boyfriend I loved... Celeste stole from me.”

Loved? I didn’t voice the question. I smiled. Yeah, I’d love Adelaide. She was affectionate and beautiful and wanted me for me. I never had that before. And all of the number two and three girls out there... Shit, did I tell Jess she was a number one girl? Talsy? Fuck. I forced a smile, she was better at that. She looked worried. My attempts to soothe her weren’t as good as my foot rubs.

“Celeste said she stole a hockey player boyfriend from you and spent like a March break as his sex slave,” I recounted.

“Yeah...” Adelaide closed her eyes as I pressed in hard and good. This was my only great sex move before I had the dick pic. I was proud of myself. It was working so good. “Celeste is a slut. She’s a skank. She’s just gross.”

“What?”

“Yeah, she doesn’t buy groceries and I tried to cut her off once before. She just got on Tinder to scam food out of lonely older guys. I told her that was gross and she told me if they were truly pathetic she’d give them a handjob before she ghosted them. ‘So they didn’t kill themselves or whatever.’ I think that might’ve been worse.” Adelaide started rambling. “I really don’t like her. I really like you. I don’t want you to be the kind of guy who likes Celeste.”

“She’s pretty,” I said. “And she seems abrasive. But I don’t know much else about her. My friend Ike—”

“Even Ike is too good for her,” Adelaide said. “And now she’s going to fuck things up with me and you.”

“You don’t think the other girls are going to fuck things up with you and me?” I asked.

“She stays a number three girl. Or she goes down to number four. Please.” Adelaide said.

Fuck. I really didn’t know what the numbers meant. I mean, Adelaide, Talsy, Jess, and maybe Sherry were girlfriend worthy. Maybe wife-worthy far enough down the line. I was only twenty-fucking-four. I had plans not to get married for at least six years, I figured. That’d make, what, Adelaide 27? Talsy and Sherry 29. Jess 31. Celeste would only be 25. Dad and mom were 30 and 25 when they got married.

“Are you going to do that?” Adelaide asked. “Keep Celeste down. Please!”

“I was just doing the math.” I said. “You are my number one girl. My future wife.”

“I know,” Adelaide smiled so warmly and honestly it shocked me. “I’ve never been prouder of anything in my life.”

“Number two girls are our closest friends.” I decided. I had to define this or there could be riots.

“Number three girls are your favorite pets,” Adelaide explained. “And fours are slaves you own.”

“Huh,” I said, realizing that worked. “How many number one girls can I have?”

“Four right?” Adelaide asked. “I mean, I don’t think your Muslim and that’s the only rule I know about future wives.”

I just looked at her. “What are we going to do with our slave?”

“Well, you have to fuck her,” Adelaide said. She sat up in an instant. “And don’t you dare fucking trust her if she says she’s on birth control.”

“Oh,” I frowned. “Oh...”

“You’re not ready to be a dad,” Adelaide said.

“Good news is, we’ll always have babysitters,” I tried to joke. She laughed, almost politely. I focused on her feet.

“You’re not ready to be a dad,” Adelaide reiterated. “I won’t rush you.”

“Thank you,” I said. Did that mean—I didn’t ask myself what Adelaide was ready for.

“I like watching you fuck girls...” I said, warning her.

“Me and Celee?” Adelaide worried. “I think that’s my worst nightmare.”

“Being a lesbian with—”

“No, sharing a guy with her,” Adelaide said. “I don’t dream about sex with girls.”

“What are your sex dreams about?” I asked.

“Now they’re about you,” she said.

“Thank you,” I said. “What did they used to be about? Before you met me. Oh, but I don’t want names.”

“Well, he was usually very tall. It was somewhere sandy and sunny,” she said. “And public... No, not public, but the risk of being public.”

“Like a little corner of a beach with tourists just on the other side of the rocks?” I asked.

She moaned warmly and I put down her feet. “That would be perfect.”

“You told Celeste not to go to sleep,” I said. I wasn’t sure I should be calling her Celee.

“You’re going to want to have sisters together,” Adelaide smiled at me. “You’re a complete pervert.”

“You also said that was your worst nightmare,” I reminded her.

She frowned and nodded. “But, I think you can handle Celee.” Adelaide shook her head. “I think you can handle Celeste.”

“This isn’t just about me,” I said, knowing it could be. It should be sometimes. This was the power I had. But I had number one wives. I had number two friends. I had to treat them right, some of the time.

“I’ll be happier when I get it over with,” Adelaide said. “I’m at my wit’s end right now. What’s she going to do? What am I going to do? How do I keep it together? Will I be angry? Will I like it? Will you be happy?”

“I will,” I said with a nod.

“Then, let’s get it out of the way. Worrying about it is always worse.”

She kicked off my knee and swung her legs off the couch. I followed her to Celeste’s door. She was going to knock. I just turned the knob and pushed it in.

“Motherfucker!” Celeste jumped, dropping her lacy black bra away from her big tits. She had put on a matching pair of panties and a coat of dark red lipstick.

“You greedy little—” Adelaide stopped whatever slur she was going to fling at her little sister from launching out of her mouth. “I su-smell like the restaurant and don’t get to shower! And y-you’re g-getting dolled up!”

Nisha slapped a pillow down on her ear. Lidie rubbed the green-haired girl’s hip from her seat on the bed.

“I have standards.” Celeste said. “Hi Will, you like?”

Celeste took her hands away from her breasts. She and Adelaide were very much built the same way. They were medium height, with thick straight dark brown hair. They were dark, tanned, vivid in color on their lips and their nipples. They had hourglasses, large double-d—at least—breasts and wide smooth hips. She slid on hand down onto her narrow waist and posed with a lean to the other side. Celeste had larger, paler, brown eyes than her sister. She had pointier, wider nipples. Her dark hair blackened the sheerness of her panties. She cocked a smile and met my eyes.

“Yeah, that’ll do. We’ll go to Adelaide’s room. Nisha’s trying to sleep.” I schooled my voice to a simple bored drawl. I picked up Adelaide’s hand and made my way from the doorway.

“Are you going to need a director?” Lidie hoped.

“Not tonight,” Adelaide answered after a look to my face. “We’re p-probably not going to be the e-easiest actors to work with.”

“Then what do I do?” Lidie worried.

“Go make them something to eat,” Nisha grumbled and lifted her foot to Lidie’s ass. She kicked the curly haired bank teller out of Celeste’s bed. Lidie was climbing to her feet so she wasn’t dumped onto the floor.

“Is that OK? Can I raid the fridge?” Lidie asked. “He’s going to want some energy.”

“Hm... I hope they have chicken fingers...” Nisha said dreamily.

“There should be a box—”

I ignored Celeste and dragged Adelaide by the hand. We moved to her room and left the door open. The biggest physical difference between the sisters was the eyes. I suppose Celeste’s hair was probably two inches longer. The rest was millimeters. Enough to know they were sisters at a glance, and not suspect they were twins. Well, not identical twins. I grabbed Adelaide’s jaw and I kissed her hard.

“Mmph!” She moaned through a smile, until my tongue swept into her mouth. I grabbed her ass and spun her from the door to the edge of her bed. I tossed her backwards and she bounced on the springs.

“You’ve been waiting for me,” Adelaide realized. “You could’ve been fucking all of them but—”

“We did fuck around a bit,” I said. “But I always want enough for my number one girl.” I wondered if I should correct myself and say girls. Jess, Talsy. Did I want Sherry? Good friends. They could all be number 2s.

“Then come get me,” Adelaide lifted herself up on her elbows. She looked to the door. “Celee, I need to strip. Make out with Will.”

“I’m going to do more than make out...” Celeste strutted in from the doorway.

“Not until she tells you you can,” I said. Celeste looked shocked. I grabbed her around the waist and dragged her to me as I kissed her. The bed squeaked as Celeste pulled off her work-shirt and unzipped her skirt.

Celeste was a better kisser than Adelaide. I pushed the little sister off of me at the instant I realized.

“What?” She asked. I grabbed my shirt to pull it off. She scuffed her knees on the carpet to pull down my zipper and pull down my pants and underwear.

“There’s my guy,” Adelaide purred from the bed. I saw her, leaning back, knees bent off the edge of the bed and her shoulders and chest up as she relaxed back on her elbows. I stepped out of my pants and marched over to her. I grabbed her knees.

We had a connection. I stared deep into her brown eyes. Celeste came up beside me, she reached for but didn’t touch my cock. She pulled her hand away and began rubbing my shoulder. She kissed my arm, my back. She rose up on her tiptoes to kiss my jaw.

“Celee, get your panties off and climb up here next to me,” Adelaide said.

“What?” Celeste asked. “We’re fucking Will, right?”

“We’re all here to fuck each other,” I said. Celeste’s shoulders shook.

“I can get Lidie or—”

“’I’d love to fuck you and your little sister,’” Adelaide’s quote triggered Celeste to nod. “Just get in the bed. Guys are gross.”

“Girls are gross.” Celeste said. I grabbed her ass and pushed her as she climbed onto the bed. Celeste shrieked as Adelaide grabbed her sister’s shoulder. They rolled, Adelaide straddled Celeste, and looked back on all fours.

“Oh my god...” Celeste turned her face away from Adelaide’s. Adelaide licked her sister from the collar of her neck to the hairline.

I ran my hand up Adelaide’s back. I leaned and she turned her head to kiss me.

“You’re the only one who’ll ever get this,” Adelaide said to me. “I’m not going to let Celeste take the upper hand, you know?”

“Sure,” I nodded. I didn’t know.

“I’ve been thinking about you all shift. Worried, this little slut was going to try and steal what’s mine,” Adelaide growled and grabbed her sister’s tit. Celeste whipped her face up and looked her sister in the eye.

“What’s ours!” Celeste growled and grabbed her sister’s hair. I almost yelled to stop. I didn’t want a catfight. I wanted to fuck. Celeste thrust her face up and Adelaide kissed her sister. Adelaide was not prepared for Celeste. She tried to pull back. The back of her head ran into my palm. I pushed the girls back down. Celeste was a great kisser. I hoped Adelaide learned. I didn’t want that to piss off my girlfriend by thinking of her little sister.

I stepped back and slapped both hands down on Celeste’s thighs. She jumped. Their kiss broke. Celeste squeal.

“Get wetter,” I demanded. I ran my thumbs over Celeste’s sex.

“Oh god...” Celeste worried. I smirked and grabbed a handful of Adelaide’s ass.

“What?” She looked back as I pushed her pussy down against her little sister’s. “Oh god...” she agreed.

I rolled her hips, back and forth, rubbing their sex’s together. Celeste whimpered and Adelaide shook her head back and forth. I watched their pussies grind together. Adelaide had come in the room, soaked. Celeste was just getting started. I took my hand back and grabbed my cock. I stepped forward.

“Shit! Bareback?” Celeste shouted as I touched her pussy. “I love it bareback. It’s OK, I’m protected.”

“Don’t lie!” Adelaide grabbed her sister’s jaw and sneered into Celeste’s face. I raised my dick to my girlfriend instead.

“Yes!” I triumphed as I thrust myself into Adelaide’s sex. She nodded wildly. I kept a tight grip on her ass. I pushed her pussy into her Celeste’s. I grinned eagerly as I rocked the pair of them, forcefully tribbing their pussies, in time with my lunges into Adelaide.

“Oh god!” Celeste wiggled side to side.

“Will, fuck me! Will!” Adelaide bellowed.

I had two knockout sisters. One loved me. The other obeyed me. All that power and happiness was intoxicating. Adelaide’s thighs quaked. Her pussy rippled around my cock. I nodded wildly and fucked harder. She moaned in a bright song of pleasure.

“Cum baby, cum for me,” I said.

“Yes!” Celeste shouted. “I am cumming!”

“Don’t—” Adelaide snarled. She rocked wildly across her sister’s hips and I had to drag her back to the lips. She grabbed Celeste’s jaw. “Don’t you lie!”

“I’m cumming...” Celeste wheezed.

“Kiss her,” I growled. I was unable to do it myself. It didn’t matter who I was talking to, they both listened. Adelaide was clearly cumming. I had felt her walls clench like that before. I was on the edge myself. I pulled out of her. “Come here, give me your faces.”

I lunged forward and dragged them off the bed by their shoulders. My cock slapped across Adelaide’s nose and into Celeste’s opportunist mouth. I flinched and Adelaide pushed Celeste off of my cock with a fistful of her little sister’s bangs.

“He wants it on our faces?”

“What? Like in porn?” Celeste flicked her eyes to me. She dropped her jaw and lagged out her tongue. She pulled Adelaide by the shoulders and the sisters looked up at me cheek to cheek.

I was masturbating, furiously over the edge of my orgasm. Adelaide’s fingers knitted with mine and I sprayed my first rope up my girlfriend’s nose. She coughed and snorted and pushed me to the left as I lined across Celeste’s closed-just-in-time eyes. I dribbled a little extra onto Celeste’s tits.

“Adelaide, are you OK?” I suck down and rubbed Adelaide’s red cheeks as she coughed and recovered.

“Wow...” She coughed again. “Ow, that was... I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Adelaide? Are you OK?” I pushed again.

“I need to breathe through my mouth for a minute,” she laughed. “Oh, god... I didn’t know cum smelled like that!”

I laughed with her and brushed her hair back. “What’s it smell like?”

“It kinda smells like burning...” Celeste said, wiping off her eyelids.

“Shit!” I turned to see Nisha running from Adelaide’s bedroom door. Then, the smoke alarm sounded.

* * *