The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect

By Redsliver

Chapter 19

* * *

I’ll be honest, besides a lot of weed and a potential deep-seated alcohol problem, I wasn’t a drug guy. I did cocaine at a bachelor party once, underwhelming. I tried mushrooms in high school, it was fine. I did ecstasy on a trip to Cuba with Ike, Felix, and Raylea in sophomore year, well worth the hugs.

Adderall and Viagra proved to be a different experience. I was over the Goddamn moon. I fucked Raylea on my kitchen counters, off my balcony railing, in the shower, back on the bed, on the couch, falling off the couch, on the floor in front of the couch, and in the ass. Then I came down like the meteor that killed the dinosaurs.

I dragged Raylea by the hair and threw her on the bed. I’m pretty sure the caveman play set her off for another orgasm but I just climbed up next to her, laid my head on her shoulder and drifted into the death of sleep.

I didn’t think I’d ever wake up again. Or want to.

I didn’t dream. Sunlight was still coming in through the curtains as I stirred again. I felt clammy and used. She smelled of fresh soap and perfume. I raised up and bit her ear.

“Oh shit!” Talsy giggled. The fog of nothingness boiled off. I bit her ear again. She fought me off in tickle-warrior mode.

“You taste sweet,” I said, letting her go. Talsy slipped off the bed and rushed up to her feet. She was wearing cut-off shorts and an old heavy tank top. Her breasts swung freely beneath it.

“Well, you probably taste like Raylea’s cunt and misery.” Talsy blew a raspberry at me. “Hey you.”

“Hey, what brings you over?” I asked.

“Oh, um, Felix and Raylea dustup back home,” Talsy said, breaking eye contact. “I didn’t want to be caught in the crossfire.”

“Yeah,” I rolled my eyes. “I ignored Felix and kept Raylea for a few extra rounds and the nap.”

“Did you sleep well?” Talsy asked.

“Hell yeah!” I grinned. My stomach gargled. “It was great.”

“You’re hungry?”

“I burnt a lot of calories,” I bragged. “Let’s go get food before we start fucking, alright?”

“Yeah, I could eat,” Talsy nodded. “Not really dressed to go out. Wanna order in?”

“No,” I said. “I wanna clear my head with some fresh air. Besides, I don’t mind being seen with you looking your trampiest.”

“Dude, I look like a slob.” She said. “Unless you mean tramp like hobo and not like skank.”

“Why not both?” I asked, philosophically.

“Why not both,” she shrugged. “Alright. I feel like Indian. You want to go—”

“I’ll pick where we’re going when I rinse off and dress.” I said.

“The Princess Margaret then?” she asked, with a roll of her eyes.

“No, I don’t wanna go uptown.” I closed the bathroom door behind me. When I stepped out, Talsy rushed over to dry off my hair. She’d laid out jeans and a t-shirt for me on the coffee table. I dressed, stepped into my shoes, and looked at her.

“You alright?” she asked.

“Can’t go out with my shoes untied,” I declared. She shook her head and squatted down to tie my shoes. I almost unzipped and fucked her mouth. There was something even more domineering than letting her do a good job.

“Congratulations, you’re officially more needy than my specialest education student.” She flashed her eyes up and shook her head.

“Most special,” I corrected. “Don’t you teach English?”

“Social Studies and healthy living,” Talsy said.

“You drink and fuck a lot to keep up your healthy lifestyle,” I said.

“Yeah, not really in the curriculum,” she said. “They even cut demonstrating how to put a condom on a test tube.”

“Yeah, condoms suck,” I agreed versus her.

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“To eat.” I reminded her and held the apartment door as we left.

* * *

We headed towards the South End, thinking Boneheads on Barrington or the little Italian place on Inglis street or maybe Darrel’s on Fenwick. Nothing really spoke to me. When we crossed over the hill on Queen and South Park I still had no idea where we were going.

“—and then she breaks out into fucking song!” Talsy was laughing her head off.

I hadn’t been listening since Spring Garden. Talsy hadn’t noticed, or maybe hadn’t cared.

“This girl you’re talking about. Do you think I’d like her?” I asked. She slowed to a stop.

“I hope not.” She said, after a moment, wearing a twisted grimace.

“Oh, cool, I’ll trust your judgment,” I said.

“Shit! Stop! Moron!” Talsy lunged forward and grabbed my elbow pulling me back onto the sidewalk. The car horn shocked me. I looked up and saw the don’t walk light.

“Shit, sorry,” I smiled at her impatient glare. “Head in the clouds.”

“Yeah, I see the signs everyday in class.”

“Not if you wear a low cut top I’ll bet,” I said remembering my libido at that age.

“Even girls can drift off in class, Will,” she said. “There’s a cute little Chinese place up here, next to Darrell’s. You’ve been?”

“Not really feeling Chinese,” I said, and crossed the street under the recently changed light.

“Can we hold hands?” She blurted out. I reached over and she took mine.

“Any reason?” I asked with a squeeze.

“I know those two.” She pointed down the street but whoever they were they were off down a sidestreet before I saw them. “I wanted to show you off.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” she said.

“Raylea works down here, right?”

“She’s at home. She’s off,” Talsy said.

“Yeah, but there might be someone else to show off to.”

I could’ve got out my phone and checked. I didn’t. I didn’t know if I would have taken the detour into the Sobey’s if I knew it would work or not. Celeste worked with Adelaide. Holding Talsy’s hand was making me feel horny again. I was proud of my soldier. He wasn’t ready to salute but he was reporting for duty.

We crossed behind Subway and Darrells. And that cute little Chinese place I had never heard of and cut through the parking lot towards the supermarket.

“You want to grab some fixings? I’m not Ray, but I’m not inept at cooking.”

“We could just grab chicken fingers from the deli.” I shook my head. “Nah, we’ll find a table and proper meal soon enough.”

“Thank god. Those chicken fingers are like cardboard. If we were going to get them we should’ve just ordered them in back at your place.”

We entered through the automatic door and Lidie nearly ran us over with her shopping cart.

“Oh my god! Hi!”

“Hi!” I said.

“Yeah, hi,” Talsy smiled. She squeezed my fingers. I looked so Lidie looked.

“Date? Do you want me to leave you?” she asked.

“A date to the grocery store,” I laughed. Talsy pouted.

“Well, what are you up to?” she asked.

“Um… we were hungry?”

“You should come over to my place. The best thing I could do as a wife is cook!” She beamed brightly.

“Um, I fucked you,” I smirked.

“So did I, ish.” Talsy nodded. She continued what I was thinking. “You’re pretty good at that wifely duty.”

“Yeah,” Lidie grinned. “And I cook even better. I make this amazing seafood chowder.”

“That sounds awesome,” Talsy looked at me in defeat.

“It does,” I had to agree. “And you have everything you need?”

“Oh! Shit! No!” Lidie said. “This is just for me and the kiddo when the ex gives him back. Um, we probably need some more adult stuff too.”

“Like booze?” I asked.

“Well, wine would be nice,” Lidie smiled. “I’ve got beer at home if you prefer that though. I meant a few things, actually. Lube, condoms, mussels, a decent sized lobster.”

“We don’t need condoms.” Talsy rolled her eyes.

“If you’re sure. We’re getting close to my risky days,” Lidie said.

“Here, let’s unload this,” I shook the front of her cart. “And we can go grab everything else we want after.”

“Sold.” Lidie said. She led us to her little hatchback car. We grabbed a couple of bottles of wine first from the NSLC and went back into the store.

“You stopped holding hands,” Lidie said to me as I carried our basket up to the seafood counter.

I looked over at Talsy. She smiled. I raised my eyebrow.

“Um, what?”

“Well, wanna keep doing the couple thing?” I asked.

“No, it’s less fun when we’re excluding Lidie,” Talsy said.

“Don’’t worry about it!” Lidie tutted. “You’re a number two girl. That’s gotta come with privileges.”

“I guess,” Talsy said. “Is that what you want, Will?”

“Yeah,” I raised my shoulders and reached out my hand. “That’s what I want.”

I snatched up Talsy’s hand. She blushed. Holy shit. Talsy blushed. That’s not something I expected to see. That girl had consistently stood before classes of grade 8 boys for two years. There shouldn’t be a thing left alive that could test her embarrassment limit.

I’m not a romantic. Walking around, hand in hand, with a girlfriend used to both me. I had sometimes spent whole night’s cuddling thinking “Go the fuck home! Go the fuck home! Go the fuck home! I love you!” I guess it was all about the right girl, or maybe because it wasn’t her at all. I had Lidie. I had Talsy. I had whoever the fuck I wanted. This showed the world how hot a chick wanted me. Jesus, I was fucking Superman.

We started in the spices aisle before we went to the seafood counter. We grabbed the lobster, scallops, and halibut Lidie wanted for her chowder. She was going off on how her son hated seafood and white soups and thought eating lobsters was like eating cockroaches. She was giddy to have someone to share this with. I couldn’t wait. Lidie’s job at work wasn’t critical. Hell, she wasn’t even chasing down the leads that would raise her up to better pay.

I suppose I shouldn’t have committed myself then and there. But I was thinking, Lidie will be my harem’s stay-at-home mom. Sherry made good money, Jess had career ambitions, they’d have to help me support the income. Adelaide and Philia were waitresses, placeholder jobs. Nisha wasn’t a waste but HR hit a ceiling sooner than later. Raylea was a store assistant manager, getting put in charge of a full store could really help.

Celeste was standing there. She was working the 1-8 items aisle. She was wearing the standard green apron over a black t-shirt and jeans. She had her thick brown hair piled up into a big bun over her head. She saw me. Her eyes went wide and she frowned. I smiled. She smiled back.

“Will!” Talsy hissed, and yanked my hand as I got into line.

“What?” I asked.

“We have nine items.” Talsy flicked her eyes down to the basket. I kissed her and she shut up.

The two people ahead of us were swiped through quickly. Lidie unloaded the basket and I told her to pull my wallet out of my pocket. I swung my hips and collided my dick with her fingers through underwear and pocket. She smiled. Talsy broke my grip and we trundled down to the pay station at the end of the conveyor.

“Who the hell is that?” Celeste sneered at Talsy.

Celeste wouldn’t be mistaken for her sister face to face but their eyes were practically the same.

“Talsy, one of mine. You remember Lidie.”

“How could I forget?” she said, blindly scanning barcodes and filling the bag Lidie provided.

“You’re Adelaide’s sister?” Talsy asked.

“Yeah,” she rolled her eyes.

“This is the girl Ike was excited to see,”

“Ugh,” Celeste sighed. “I tried to get a hold of him but he’s not answering his texts. We made plans before I found you in my apartment. He’s picking me up when my shift ends. Thanks to you, I gotta dump him hard.”

“What?” I said.

“I’m not as prissy as my sister, but I’m not going to screw around on him with you,” Celeste said.

“What’s the problem?” Talsy asked. “Raylea and Felix aren’t very different.”

“No, they’re not,” I agreed. I was still dumbstruck about that too. When you don’t know the way to go, delay, delay, delay. That explains why I was a C- student. “When do you get off?”

“Eight.”

“Three hours from now,” Lidie translated, and waved my open wallet. “Debit.”

“$31.80.” Celeste read her screen, tapped some keys. Lidie pressed my card, still in it’s sleeve, to the machine.

“Hm… And you don’t want to screw with him?” I asked.

“Or screw him,” she countered.

“Cool, you’re quitting. Come with us.” I said. “Now. No, wait, quit properly, don’t just leave your post unsupervised.”

There was a lot of money in her till. I didn’t want her getting into potential legal trouble for leaving it unattended.

“Uh, OK.” She reached over and grabbed the phone. “Management to cash 1. Management to cash 1.”

“This should still be enough for four,” Lidie said, as I took the bag for her.

“We’ll be out by the blue hatchback. See you soon.” I waved and the three of us left to load the car.

“Wow,” Talsy said. “Can I quit my job too?”

“No,” I said. “I can only afford the one free-loader right now.”

“Unless you get some sexy rich girls to supplement your income…” Talsy frowned.

“Now you’re thinking,” I laughed. I shook my head. Totally, ridiculous. “Don’t be stupid, OK?”

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” Talsy crossed her heart.

“If you want to track down rich women. Talk to Jess, she can probably get some decent leads at work.” Lidie suggested.

“No, I don’t think we need to,” I shook my head. I did not want more Philias. Shit. What about that doctor chick Sherry landed? Out of sight, out of mind.

“There’s Celeste,” Talsy pointed to the girl bolting across the parking lot. I waved. She chased into a hug.

“I think I really disappointed her,” Celeste said.

“You’ll get over it,” I assured her.

“Let’s get out of here before more questions come my way.” Celeste said. I agreed. I could only fit in the front seat. Without Nisha or Sherry, I wasn’t shoving a girl under the dash to blow me as we went. Just as well. I didn’t know how many cums I had left in my dick today. I’d want dessert after we ate.

* * *

Lidie’s house was a thin two story home in the South End with four bedrooms, two baths, and good parking. I had an accurate guess of how much she made. I suspected she was getting a decent check from her ex every month. I closed the little boy’s room. A kid needs a good home. I decided not to move in and populate it with my girls. Besides, I wanted a yard and privacy. Downtown was nice, but so long as there was one good bar and a good restaurant in stumbling-home-drunk distance, I’d be in the right neighborhood for me.

Talsy volunteered as Lidie’s kitchen helper. Adelaide pouted in the living room. I snooped.

Lidie was a geek. She had bookshelves filled with romance and epic fantasy books. She had racks of model knights and princesses. There was a set of Viking looking chain armor, a brightly painted shield, a helmet (no horns), and several swords in a locked glass case. I get it. Swords are sharp and boys like to play with them. But I’m a man. I got the key when I asked for it.

“You alright?” Lidie asked when she was filling our bowls. The kitchen smelled lovely. She was cute in her frilly apron.

“I kinda cut one of your houseplants,” I said, coming clean. She looked at me with such exasperation.

“Of course he did,” Talsy said. She was taking a tray out of the oven. Was that garlic bread? I salivated. “We should just be happy he didn’t cut Celeste.”

“Yeah, I guess that wasn’t the worst of possible things,” I agreed. “Where’s your green bin?”

“Under the sink,” Lidie slipped the sword out of my hand and kissed me. “Go fetch Celeste please.”

“Will do,” I smiled. She handed the sword to Talsy who went upstairs to put it back in the case. I put the green bin back with the head of the cactus I had sliced away.

“Hey, soup’s on,” I said. Celeste looked up at me. She looked spent. “C’mon, good food’ll cheer you up.”

“And then what, sex?”

“Sex.” I nodded.

“At least you’re good at sex.” Celeste stood up.

“Garlic bread.”

“What?”

“The sex won’t be the best part of tonight.”

Lidie was a fantastic cook. All I wanted to do was lean back with an open zipper after my third bowl. The girls loved it too.

I thought, “Celeste and Lidie deserved to be number two girls.” But… I didn’t say it. I mean. I didn’t really know what the numbers really meant and I wanted Sherry and Raylea and Talsy to feel special. Adelaide was still my number 1. Jess was not proving to be as good as my crush had hoped. I sipped my third glass of wine.

“I’d think I’d rather drizzle this over your tits to drink it,” I said. All three girls perked up. I hadn’t been choosy. Lidie and Talsy immediately turned to Celeste’s tits. Yeah, they were really good.

“Look at those things,” Talsy shook her head as Celeste opened her shirt. She, and her sister, were very well endowed. Celeste looked amazing. Just incredible.

“Get a camera.”

“Smartphones,” Talsy picked hers out of her pocket and waved it at me.

“My son has a really nice one. He likes taking pictures when he and—”

“No,” I shook my head. “I don’t want to accidentally scar your boy, by forgetting a picture or two on his memory card.”

“That’s sweet of you.”

“Can we just get to drinking tit-wine, please?” Celeste asked. I attacked her.

I was licking red rivers off of her broad pointy breasts. I did it cheek to cheek with Talsy. I did it next to upside down Lidie. The flickers of camera flashes sparkled as we moved upstairs.

“Holy shit!” I said flipping through pictures. “Look how fucking much you belong on camera.”

Celeste smiled and blushed as I flipped threw a few in front of her eyes. “God, I really gotta share this!”

“What! Don’t! I—” Celeste shut up as I texted Sherry.

“She wants more,” Talsy said as I handed back her camera.

“Then let’s go crazy!” I chuckled.

It was different from filming that Raylea scene. I wasn’t giving into Felix. I was letting myself go. We formed every crazed and hot position I could think of: bent backwards over the arm of the couch, hanging by her knees off the railing above the stairs, in the window with the early evening city behind Celeste’s shoulders.

I’m glad we kept starting and stopping. I was burnt out from that morning but I kept it up as we zigzagged throughout the house. Talsy and Lidie took pictures, while the other got in on the scenes. Even if it was just to hold Celeste’s ankles while I fucked her upside down, dangling off the railing.

Celeste came, my cock in her pussy, while she was bent over the back of Lidie. Lidie grabbed Celeste’s fingers and forced the girl to really hammer Lidie’s pussy and bring her along as well. I could’ve ended there, smiling for Talsy, and burning down the last of my candle. Behind Talsy was the locked case.

Turns out I’m really silly. We returned to the sofa. I stuck that viking helmet on Celeste, pulled her thighs apart and bounced her so her tits flew wildly. I had put on the chainmail, grabbed Celeste’s throat, lightly, with one hand and laid the blade up and between Celeste’s breasts.

“How’s that picture?” I said. Lidie took the sword as I began bouncing Celeste, ready to call it a night now.

“No word from Sherry. But she was at work.” Talsy said. “Maybe she has a customer, she’ll be back to her phone soon enough.”

I shook my head. I needed an answer now.

“Well send it around,” I said, between pants. Celeste grabbed my knees and hammered her hips as Lidie locked the arsenal.

“Done and done!” Talsy said.

“Good, now get down on your knees and lick my balls until I cum inside this little slut!”

“Oh god, I’m such a slut!” Celeste squealed. I reached around and pinched her clit, maybe she’d get an extra cum out of things too.

* * *