The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diet

by Pan

Chapter 20

“Why do I exist?”

“To help me lose weight,” Cynthia said. “To make me a better person.”

“That’s why listening to me is your highest priority,” I reminded her. “Because it’s the only way to work towards your other priority. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“There’s only one problem,” I said, then paused dramatically. While she was under, Cynthia couldn’t roll her eyes at my dramatics, so she just sat patiently, under my thrall. “Do you want to know what it is?”

“Yes,” she said, so sarcastically I was almost worried she was going to wake up.

“You were recently a two. That’s almost as unattractive as you can be.”

I paused again. Her staring eyes grew sad.

“You can still become attractive, but it’s going to be an uphill battle. Starting at a two means that it’s not good enough to just be attractive, you have to become gorgeous. You have to become an eight, a nine. A ten.”

I could sense that Cynthia was doubtful, but I pressed on.

“You can do it,” I said. “I believe you can. Do you trust me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you believe you can become a ten?”

“No,” she replied without hesitation. “I don’t.”

“Do you think I’m wrong?”

Cynthia didn’t respond.

“You can become a ten. I believe it, so it must be true. Say it.”

“You think I can…you think I can become a ten. So I must be…I must be able to.”

I was impressed. I hadn’t expected her to get through the entire thought without her bizarrely low self-esteem fighting her.

I say ‘bizarrely’. I guess that wasn’t really true any more. Maybe her self-esteem had started a little off-balance, but I’d done more than enough to push it in a particular direction.

“Again.”

“My trainer believes I can…I can hit a perfect score. So it must be true.”

“Again.”

“I must be able to become as…as attractive as possible. Danny believes it, so I must be.”

“Again.”

I had Cynthia repeat it more than a dozen times before she was able to rattle it off without a pause.

“Do you know who Roy Disney is?”

“No.”

“He was Walt Disney’s brother. He helped Walt run all his companies.”

“Okay.”

My sister’s tone told me exactly how irrelevant she was finding this story.

“Do you trust me?” I asked sharply.

“Yes,” she said.

“Then shut up and listen.”

My sister’s eyes widened, just for a moment, and I swear I heard a soft ‘Mf’ escape her perfect pink lips.

God I loved my life.

“Walt was the ideas guy, Roy was in charge of money and business. Whenever Walt brought his brother a new idea, do you know what he told him?”

“No, sir.” Cynthia responded softly.

“He told him no. He told him to go back and work on the idea until it was better. Stronger. He didn’t want to sign off on anything that might succeed—he only wanted the company, and his money, to be put towards the best ideas possible.

“Roy only wanted to sign off on ideas that were so good, he couldn’t refuse them.”

I paused, enjoying the confused look in my sister’s eyes.

“You were a two, right?”

“Yes, sir.”

“A two is downright hideous, isn’t it?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Say it.”

“A two is hideous. I was hideous.”

My dick throbbed at the sound of my sister debasing herself.

“So in order to hit a ten, you have to be even more attractive than most tens. Do you know why?”

“No.”

“You have further to go than most. In order to hit ten, you have to compensate for your starting point. In order to become a ten, you’ll need to be so attractive, there’s literally no one who isn’t attracted to you.”

My sister responded with nothing but a blank stare.

“You have further to go than most people, right?”

“Yes, sir.”

“So you need a Roy Disney. You can’t just be attractive, you have to be so hot that no one can reject you. You have to be hot even to people you shouldn’t normally be attractive to.”

A hint of pink appeared in my sister’s cheeks. I think she could see where I was going with this.

“Your brother is going to be your Roy Disney. You’ll only know that you’re truly attractive if Daniel is attracted to you.”

My sister didn’t say anything, she just let my words sink in.

“Say it.”

The pink spread. My sister was openly blushing now. Her mouth was slightly ajar, and I could see the swell of her breasts rising and falling as she understood the full meaning of my words.

“Say it,” I insisted.

“My brother,” she responded with a gasp.

Say it.

“I need my brother to be attracted to me.”

“Why?”

“Because I was a two. In order to reach a ten, I need to be more attractive than everyone else. I need to be so attractive, even…even my brother thinks I’m hot.”

“Again.”

“In order to reach ten, I need…I need my brother to be attracted to me.”

“Tell me why.”

“Because if I’m going to reach ten, I need to be so attractive, even people who…who shouldn’t be attracted to me…are.”

“Again.”

“To go from a two to a ten, even my brother needs to be attracted to me.”

“Again.”

“I need to be attractive to everyone, even Daniel, if I’m going to become a ten.”

“Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Do you trust me?”

“Absolutely.”

“You’ll do whatever I command, won’t you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“You’ll obey me without question.”

“Yes.”

“Do you think your brother thinks you’re hot now?”

“No.”

“What makes you say that?”

“Because I’m not,” she said sadly. “And because of the way he stares at me.”

“How does he stare at you?”

“Like I’m a freak.”

It was true. I did stare at her like she was a freak. Just at the other end of the scale than what she was imagining.

I took a deep breath. It felt like everything I’d been working towards was coming to a head.

And coming to head, if I played my cards right.

“What do you think your brother would do if he were attracted to you?”

“Nothing,” Cynthia responded after a few moments of thought. I stifled a chuckle. She could hardly have been more wrong. “He’s a good guy.”

“Then you’re not hot enough. If you can’t make your brother lose control, if you can’t make your brother make a move on you, you’re not attractive enough. Do you understand?”

“Yes. But…”

I waited out the silence, until I realized she wasn’t going to end it.

“But what?” I prompted.

“But I just don’t think he would.”

“Why don’t you think your brother would make a move on you?”

“Because I’m his sister. Because he’d be afraid of getting in trouble. Because…because it’s wrong.”

There it was again, that soft moan as she whispered the word ‘wrong’.

“If you’re really attractive,” I said again, “none of that will matter. That’s what you’ve got to do—you’ve got to become completely irresistable to him. You’ve got to be so tempting that he’ll risk getting in trouble, he’ll risk everything. You’ve got to be so fucking perfect, he can’t not do something about it.”

I stared at my sister as my words soaked into her mind.

“Do you understand?” I asked, after a lengthy pause.

“Yes,” she said in a soft whisper.

“Do you have any ideas on how to do that?”

“No,” she said. I noticed a tear rolling down her cheek, but I didn’t pause. I was so close, I could feel it.

“You can’t scare him off,” I said. I needed to make sure that she didn’t suspect anything, or it wasn’t going to work. She had to believe she had a perfectly normal brother, instead of…I dunno, whatever I am. “If you move too fast, you’ll scare him off. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“But at the same time, it needs to be obvious to him that you want it. That’s the first step: there’s nothing more attractive than someone wanting you.”

“But…”

This time, waiting out the pause worked, and my sister eventually continued.

“…but he’ll think I’m a freak.”

“You are a freak,” I reminded her.

A second tear joined the first.

“You’re attracted to your brother. You’re sexually aroused by someone related to you, by your own flesh and blood. Right?”

“Yes,” Cynthia replied, her voice barely more than a whimper.

”You’re a freak…and that’s okay. Okay?”

“Okay,” she said, the word coming out in a shudder.

“Say it.”

“I’m a freak,” she repeated, in a tone that was either arousal or sadness. “I’m a freak…and that’s okay.”

Maybe I should have been more worried about Cynthia’s reaction. More empathetic, or cautious. Maybe I should have slowed down, or dived deep into her feelings, why she was reacting this way.

But I didn’t.

I’d always known, on some level, that I’d need to break Cynthia to get what I wanted.

I’d need to break her so I could rebuild her how I wanted her.

“Your brother will think you’re a freak, but that doesn’t matter. What’s the most important thing in life?”

“Obeying you.”

“And after that?”

“Being attractive.”

“I’m telling you what to do, and you will obey me so that you can be attractive. Truly attractive. Is your brother’s opinion more important than that?”

“No,” she sniffed.

“Is your relationship with your brother more important than that?”

“No.”

“Is anything more important than that?”

“No.”

I paused, and was rewarded for it.

“…sir.”

“Good girl.”

I smiled as my sister shuddered. Even when she was under, even when she was on the verge of tears, nothing could surpress her submissive nature.

God, I couldn’t wait to take her. To make her mine.

And I felt like I was closer than I’d ever been.

“You need to make it clear to him that you want him. Slowly, at first. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Zero pause. No hesitation.

I was so proud of her.

“How are you going to do that?”

“I’m going to flirt,” she said quietly, her answer coming faster than I was expecting. Maybe this was something she’d been piecing together by herself. Maybe, while she’d been edging, she’d been assembling a plan for how to seduce me. Not to do it for real, but as a fantasy.

I was going to turn both of our fantasies into reality.

“Flirt how?”

“Casually. Subtlely. I’m going to touch him more than I normally would. I’m going to…I’m going to…”

I waited for her to collect herself.

“I’m going to show off my body,” she said. Her voice was getting louder now, and it was thick with arousal.

“How did your brother react when you begged him the other day?”

“He didn’t, really.”

“But when I assessed you earlier, it was a four, wasn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“I’m using your brother’s eyes to assess you, aren’t I?”

“Yes.”

“So that would indicate that your brother liked it, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Your brother is a man, and men are dominant.”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“Daniel is a man, and men are dominant.”

“Again.”

“My brother is a man, and men are dominant.”

“Good girl.”

“Mf.”

“If you want your brother to truly be attracted to you, if you want him to lose control and take you —” my sister audibly moaned at ‘take’ “—you need to be submissive around him. You need to show him how submissive you are.”

“How?”

She was eating this up.

“Small things at first—again, you don’t want to scare him. Beg him for more things. And ask him to punish you.”

“For what?”

“For breaking your diet.”

“But…—”

I held up my hand, and Cynthia fell quiet.

“You will never lie to me, your trainer, but I’m giving you permission to lie to your brother. As part of the plan. To seduce him.”

My sister’s pupils dilated as I said ‘seduce him’.

“Tell him you’ve broken your diet. Tell him you need to be punished. But don’t go any further than that. Not until after I next put you under. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” my sister groaned, and I woke her up.

* * *

The next time my mother came to me for a punishment, I was ready.

I always set her schedule on a Sunday night, and this week’s workout that was literally impossible. Not just for Mom, for anyone. If the original inventor of the gym had tried to do this, he would have failed spectacularly.

I was ready.

“I couldn’t do it,” she said nervously. “I tried; I really did.”

Since our last session, my mother had been completing her tasks with an almost-terrifying success rate. I hadn’t underestimated how much she hated being embarrassed or humiliated—it was clearly a far, far greater motivator than pain.

That’s why I’d given her an impossible task.

“I’m sure you did,” I said calmly. “Do you want to skip the punishment?”

My mother’s eyes filled with hope, before she broke eye-contact and stared at the floor.

“No,” she said with a sigh. “If this is what needs to happen for me to lose weight…”

“It is,” I grinned, barely managing to hide my gleeful reaction as she looked back up at me again balefully. “It’s the best way.”

“What’s tonight’s punishment?”

“Well,” I said, dragging my answer out, enjoying having my mother’s full attention. “You’re pretty easily embarrassed, right?”

“Uh huh.”

I had given this punishment a lot of thought, and decided to play on the fact that Mom—despite letting me spank her, despite cumming as I did—still ultimately thought of me as a kid.

Eventually, I was going to change that, but for now…it was useful.

See, kids can get away with a lot that adults can’t.

“This is a dare I was given once,” I said, allowing the grin to return to my face. “It’s pretty embarrassing.”

“Uh huh…”

“You’re going to go into the attic, and you’re going to moon the street from that top window.”

Mom’s eyes widened, and her face immediately went red.

“Daniel!” she gasped. “I can’t!”

I shrugged, still grinning. “You have to. It’s your punishment.”

“Oh my god, Daniel, I can’t.”

“You have to,” I repeated. “But first, you can have your reward.”

Mom’s jaw was agape. Fortunately, she didn’t look suspicious—just shocked. Without a word, my punishment clearly racing around my head, she bent over my lap.

I loved the fact that Mom was so used to presenting herself to me for a spanking, she did it without thinking.

Unlike Cynthia, my Mom never masturbated. I had managed to change my sister’s turn-ons by controlling her arousal, by controlling her orgasm.

I had tried to control Mom’s orgasm, and I’d failed. Well, or she’d failed, depending on which way you looked at it.

I couldn’t control Mom’s arousal by changing what she thought about while she played with herself.

But I could do the next best thing.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said, my voice low. “At this time of night, it’s not likely that there’s going to be anyone on the street anyway.”

SMACK. My hand made contact with my Mom’s perfect ass—the ass that would soon be poking out of our tiny attic window.

“And even if there was, it’s pretty dark outside.”

SMACK.

“I mean, I guess there’s the street lights. Maybe those will be enough to light up the front of the house.”

SMACK.

“But what are the odds that someone will be looking up at the exact moment you moon the street?”

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

My mother whimpered with arousal.

“Wouldn’t that be funny though, if someone looked up and saw your ass poking out of the window in the middle of the night?”

SMACK.

“Your bare butt, exposed to a stranger.”

SMACK.

“Or a neighbor. Someone we know.”

SMACK. Like I said, I’m not an expert in the female orgasm in general, but I’m pretty good at spotting Mom’s, and I could tell it was coming up fast.

“Everyone we know, staring at your ass.”

The last line was delivered in a whisper, and with one final SMACK, Mom was cumming, shaking with orgasm on my lap.

I knew I’d never get sick of the feeling of my mother climaxing on my lap. Once she’d come down from her orgasm, I gently guided her to her feet.

“Go on,” I said with a smile, gesturing at the stairs. “You know where it is.”

* * *

“Did you really complete your punishment last night?”

“Yes,” Mom replied in a mortified whisper, her blank eyes staring forward.

I honestly wouldn’t have been shocked if she’d said no. Not even disappointed, either—it would have been a great excuse to punish her further.

Although really, I’d take any excuse to punish Mom.

She’d come downstairs, and—beet red—confirmed that she’d done as she was told. I laughed, tried to play it off as a delightful sort of prank, masking the sexual undertones of what I’d had her do.

My mother had just cum at my hand, then flashed the neighborhood. It had taken all my willpower not to run outside to see the show.

“How did it make you feel?”

“Embarrassed,” Mom said, her cheeks turning crimson just at the memory of what she’d done. Of what I’d made her do.

“Did it make you suspicious of your son?”

“No.” She seemed confused by the question. Good.

“Did it make you want to stick to your schedule better?”

“Yes,” she said emphatically.

“Excellent. This punishment was so effective that moving forward, we’ll stick to humiliation.”

My mother nodded.

Which reminded me.

“I need to assess the punishment,” I said. My mother could move while she was hypnotized, and I was certain there was some way I could exploit that.

Maybe it was risky, but I had a hunch.

“I need to assess how your body reacted to it,” I said. “You know—make sure it was effective.”

Again, Mom nodded.

Perfect.

“Now, this is important: for me to make sure that this is the best path for you, I need you to flash me. Just like you flashed the street, okay?”

There was a long pause, and Mom started trembling. Shaking. A part of me wanted to stop the session, to wake her up. To make sure that everything I’d done so far was safe, that I wasn’t going to lose all the progress I’d made.

I ignored that instinct, and stayed silent, watching Mom shake.

I’d been doing this for months, and so far all I’d done was finger my sister and spank my Mom. And again, don’t get me wrong—that was great.

But I wanted more.

So much more.

And the thing about more is that it has to start somewhere. You don’t reach more without getting a little, then a lot.

I’d had a little. I wanted a lot.

And so I sat in silence, waiting for Mom to stop shaking, to stop trembling. I waited for her eyes to return to their blank state.

After several minutes, they did, and I repeated the command.

“I need you to flash me,” I said calmly. “So I can assess the punishment. Okay?”

“Okay,” she responded, matching my tone.

“Now.”

To my great delight, Mom obeyed—she stood up and turned around, raising her dress and lowering her panties.

Then, she bent over.

“Stay like that,” I murmured. “Just like that.”

God. If I were to go blind in that moment, it would have been worth it. The sight of Mom’s round ass, her brown rosebud. Between her legs, I could see glimpses of her hairy pussy.

A part of me wanted to tell her that the next stage of dieting was to take a cock-shaped suppository, and that only I could deliver it, that I had to deliver it right then and there.

But while I wanted a lot, I knew I couldn’t afford to be stupid about it, or I’d go straight back to none. No, worse that none—I’d keep the memories, the knowledge of what I could have had.

I couldn’t risk it.

But that didn’t mean I couldn’t have more.

“I need to test your reward, too.” I said. “I’m worried about the effect your rewards are having on your body—they might be rewiring your metabolism. You never know, with this sort of thing.”

Mom nodded, an action that made her ass jiggle. God, I wanted to bury my head between those cheeks—I’ve never had any interest in eating ass before, but something about Mom’s just looked so…delicious.

“I need to test your reward and punishment in combination,” I said raspily. “I’m thinking of combining the two—punishment and rewards are said to be much more effective when applied together—but I want to test it first. Okay?”

“Okay,” Mom said, a slight tremble in her voice.

“That means I need to spank your bare butt,” I said. “Okay?”

“Okay,” Mom repeated. Was she breathing more heavily than normal, or was that just wishful thinking?”

“Lay on my lap,” I instructed. “Do you understand what I’m going to do?”

“I understand,” Mom said, and I smiled.

“Perfect.”

The feeling of Mom quivering with orgasm as my hand landed on her bare butt was…it was exquisite. She didn’t wake up—just like Cynthia, even an orgasm wasn’t enough to wake her up.

The only twitching she did for the rest of the session was with pleasure as I made her cum.

And I didn’t stop at one.

When Mom is awake, I only ever spank her to orgasm once, but while she was under? It wasn’t like she was going to get self-conscious, or need aftercare.

And so I made her cum again and again and again, my hand growing sore as I spanked her bare butt to orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, when I felt as though I’d had my fill, I made her cover up and wake up, then disappeared to my room to get off at the memory of what I’d just done.

* * *