The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diet

by Pan

Chapter 22

Eleven days earlier, Cynthia had come to me with some news.

“I broke my diet,” she said, avoiding eye-contact.

Like I said, I’ve been surprised by my own acting ability. You know—when I remember to stick to my lines.

Similarly, I’ve been consistently impressed by how bad Mom and Cynthia are at it.

I guess Cynthia’s caginess could have been put down to shame, but I think even if I hadn’t known she was lying, I would have known she was lying.

“Cynthia,” I said disappointingly. “That’s no good.”

“I know,” she said, doing her best to convince me of her guilt. “It’s really hard.”

I felt like I was a fully-grown adult who’d been cast in a school play.

“Well,” I said, shaking my head, “that excuse isn’t good enough. We need to make sure this doesn’t happen again.”

“Okay,” my sister replied, far too quickly. “Maybe you could…punish me?”

“How?” I asked, feigning confusion. Pretty damn well, if I say so myself. “You’re already doing all my chores. What else could I do?”

Now that I knew the signs of my sister’s ongoing arousal, I sometimes wondered how I’d ever missed it. The catch in her breath, the fogginess in her eyes, the way she’s constantly fidgeting, like she can stop the orgasm from taking over her body if she just never stops moving.

“I dunno. Maybe…maybe you could spank me?” she said, holding her breath as she waited for my reaction.

I’d tried a few responses, the various times we’d tried this in hypothetical. They all worked—my sister really wanted this—but the one I felt most confident in was a long, thoughtful pause.

Pauses are easy. You just…

…don’t say anything for a while. That’s it!

“I don’t think I’d feel comfortable with that,” I said. My sister exhaled with disappointment, as she had while she was under, but I wasn’t expecting the slump, the look of sadness in her eyes.

While she’s under, Cynthia can verbalize her reactions, but I’m never quite sure what she’s going to do physically. In this case, she looked like a marionette whose strings had just been cut.

It would have been sad, if I didn’t know it was the next step on the path to something so, so happy.

“But what about Mom?”

Cynthia wrinkled her nose.

“What about Mom?”

“Mom used to spank us when we were kids,” I reminded her. “Maybe she’d be willing to do it again now. You know, to help you lose weight.”

“Oh,” Cynthia said, her voice heavy with disappointment. “I guess I can ask her.”

“You should,” I advised, knowing full well that she wouldn’t.

* * *

“How did you feel when your brother rejected your offer?”

“Terrible,” Cynthia said, her eyes staring forward.

“Why?”

“Because it means that he doesn’t want to dominate me. It means he’s not attracted to me. He’ll probably never be attracted to me.”

You might be wondering—why pass up on the opportunity to spank Cynthia? You’d think it would be the obvious next step towards dominating my sister.

Well, that’s not wrong. It was certainly a next step.

But I wanted more than to just dominate Cynthia. I wanted to own her.

I’d gone a long way in the previous session towards destroying her, but I wanted to go further. If I was to truly possess Cynthia, if she was to be one-hundred percent mine, I needed to have her submit to me physically. Sexually. Emotionally.

And to do that, she had to be completely desperate.

The first step had been successful—she was completely sexually obsessed with me. She thought about me sexually almost as often as I thought about her, something which I would have thought impossible. My sister all but worshipped me, and she would have done anything for some attention from me.

And so the last thing I could do was give it to her.

No, the next step was to leave her yearning for me, as I’d been yearning for her. Her subconscious already had a plan—to make me want her, to prove to herself that she could make anyone want her.

If I gave her a cookie, she’d take more than a glass of milk—she’d start to build a healthy self-esteem.

Cynthia already thought she was fat. Under hypnosis, I’d convinced her that she was worthless.

All I needed to do was continue to withold, convince her that she wasn’t worth my time, and soon she’d be eating out of the palm of my hand, wanting absolutely nothing more than her brother’s attention.

Just as I’d spent so many years wanting hers.

And so, tempting though it was, I passed up on the opportunity to spank my sister.

But just because I wasn’t going to be the one doing, it didn’t mean my sister wouldn’t be spanked.

“You’re right,” I said. Even though she couldn’t move, now that I’d seen it, now that I’d seen her strings being cut, I could recognize the reaction when I told her the bad news. I could imagine the look of total dejection in her eyes.

It was hard to believe how much it turned me on.

“He’ll probably never be attracted to you,” I reiterated. “But if there’s even a chance, you have to try, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“If there’s even the slightest of slight chances that your brother will find you anything other than repulsive, it’s worth the attempt, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because being attractive is so important. I need to try.”

“Say it again.”

“I need to try.”

“What do men like?” I asked, abruptly changing tack.

“Boobs,” Cynthia answered without hesitation. “Legs. Butts.”

“What else?”

“Short skirts,” she informed me immediately. “Bikinis. Lingerie.”

“What else?”

“Head,” Cynthia moaned. This hadn’t been on any of the previous lists that she’d given me—it was clear where her mind was these days. “Getting off. Getting off on a woman’s face. In her ass. Making her wear it…”

I sat back for a while, my cock threatening to burst through my pants as my hypnotized sister continued to list everything she could think of that a man might enjoy. Everything she could do to pleasure a guy.

It was a long list.

“…seeing two women make out,” she said, and I held up one hand. I didn’t even have to say anything—Cynthia immediately stopped, and a small pulse rippled through her body, just from obeying my non-verbal command.

God my sister was submissive. I couldn’t wait until she was mine.

I couldn’t wait until both the women in my family were mine.

“Exactly,” I said. “Good girl.”

“Unf.”

“Men enjoy watching women together, don’t they?”

“Yes,” Cynthia responded, her voice soft and throaty.

“Your brother is a man, isn’t he?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

I couldn’t help but smile at her lustful response. I’m athletic, but I’m not like a muscle-bound jock. It was nice to see that in my sister’s mind, I’d been elevated to the epitome of manliness.

“Your brother probably isn’t attracted to you, is he?”

“No,” she gasped.

“But there’s still a chance.”

No response. If it had been Mom, I bet she would have nodded.

“Right?” I pressed.

“Riiiight,” Cynthia groaned. I mentally counted to ten—she was so constantly on the verge of orgasm, I couldn’t go too fast or it risked pushing her over the edge.

And don’t get me wrong—having to manually excite her once more was tempting, but I’d done that. Now, I had a longer-term goal, and I wanted to use our sessions as effectively as I could.

“If you’re going to succeed—if you’re going to be attractive—you need to do everything you can, no matter how unlikely. Do you agree?”

“Yes.”

I probably didn’t need to explain it as much as I was—she’d already agreed that her number one priority in life was to follow my commands—but I didn’t want to screw up. There was too much on the line.

Measure twice, rewrite your sister’s mind once.

“So even though your brother finds you repulsive, seeing you with another woman might change his mind. Right?”

“Yes.”

Her breathing had gotten heavy again. She was constantly on the edge, a hair trigger from cumming.

But I pushed forward nonetheless.

“Do you remember what your brother said you should do if you screwed up your diet?”

“Yes,” Cynthia huffed. “He said I should get Mom to spank me.”

“So watching you get spanked might work,” I said. “Don’t you think?”

Cynthia trembled, but this time I knew it wasn’t because she was at risk of waking up.

This time, it was because her body wanted nothing more than to cum, to find sweet release, and the image of me watching her get spanked by Mom had turned her on so much that she was close.

Close, but obedient enough not to climax.

“Good girl,” I said, when she’d calmed down. A tremor of arousal passing through her body was the only response. “Now, tell me what you’re going to do…”

* * *

Sure enough, Cynthia obeyed. My sister was practically born to obey. Every inch of her, every fibre wanted nothing more than to obey.

That night, she went to my mother, and asked to be spanked. That night, I got to feast my eyes on my sister across my mother’s lap, Mom’s hand firmly spanking her.

She didn’t cum. Cynthia, that is. I mean, Mom didn’t cum either, but there wasn’t a real risk of that. But Cynthia? She got close.

After Mom made her count out a dozen sharp slaps across her pant-covered rump, Cynthia could barely string a sentence together. She tried to thank Mom, but got lost half a word in, finally stumbling back into her bedroom, her eyes glazed over with lust.

If Cynthia and our Mom were built the same way, it must have been one of the hardest things my sister had ever done, restraining herself from cumming at our mother’s hand. Especially with me watching—her brother, the subject of all her recent sexual fantasies.

I can tell you, I really pushed whatever acting talent I had to the limit—Cynthia made sure to ask my Mom while I was in the kitchen with her. I mean, to be fair, I made it pretty easy for my sister; ever since my sister had described her plan while she was under, I’d made a habit of spending all my spare time in the kitchen, doing my homework or just messing around on my laptop.

All she had to do was wait until Mom was in there with me, and then ask Mom if she’d ‘punish’ her for breaking her diet.

I pretended not to care, of course. I pretended that my focus was entirely on the math on the paper in front of me.

I acted as though I barely noticed my busty, beautiful sister being spanked by our mother until she almost came.

Mom was fine with it, of course. As far as she was concerned, this was just a standard dieting technique. She was so casual about orgasms while spanking, she probably wouldn’t even have cared if Cynthia had loudly cum with each stroke she’d administered to her daughter’s perfect ass.

As for Cynthia? Well, even though I was outwardly pretending not to care, I made sure that my sister would keep coming back for more.

* * *

“Four point one??”

My sister was so happy. I mean, I’d known she would be enthused, but god—the sheer joy eminating from her voice as I told her what was, essentially, a completely arbitrary, made-up number.

“That’s right,” I confirmed softly. “Four point one. A new record.”

Cynthia’s eyes were bright, and even though she was under, I could see the edges of her lips twitching as a smile threatening to make its way onto her mouth.

“Wow,” she replied breathlessly.

Not for the first time, I blessed my past self for coming up with the idea of hypnotizing my sister. Even six months ago, I would never have believed that she would be hanging on my every word like this, practically floating with joy that I’d given her a zero point one higher score than our previous session.

Of course, it wasn’t the number that had gotten her excited. I mean, it wasn’t just the number.

It was the progress.

Being spanked by Mom had moved the needle, proving that it could be moved further. And further…and further…until finally, I was attracted to her.

My mental manipulations had established that to my sister, me being attracted to her would mean that she was attractive. That she wasn’t fat.

And my sister would do anything to not be fat.

I was counting on it.

“Can I tell you a secret?” I said impulsively.

“Of course,” my sister responded immediately. “You can tell me anything.”

Dumb question, really. As far as my sister was concerned, I was ‘Danny’, a weight-loss trainer who existed only while she was hypnotized, to help her lose weight.

I was a trainer who she would obey unquestioningly.

“Because I’m using your brother’s eyes to assess you, I can tell what he likes.”

My sister’s eyes widened.

“Tell me,” she begged, unprompted. “Tell me what he likes.”

“Okay,” I said, but paused…

…for effect. “But you can’t let on that you know. It’s an invasion of privacy. Do you understand?”

“Of course,” my sister replied. “I’ll only use it to…”

She trailed off.

“To what?”

“To make myself more attractive to him,” Cynthia responded, her nose going pink at the admission.

“Okay,” I said. “But you can never reveal to him—or anyone—that you know this. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“And you can’t judge him for it. Do you understand?”

“I understand,” my sister replied solemnly. “I promise I won’t.”

I hesitated. What was I doing? My plan had been to continue slowly escalating. Like I had with Mom—get Cynthia to accept spankings as a regular part of her weekly routine, then move onto whipping, stripping…

But things were going so well. Why drag it out?

“Your brother,” I said slowly. Cautiously. “…is a sadist.”

Cynthia didn’t respond. In truth, I didn’t even sense a difference in the speed of her breathing. For all the reaction I got, I could have told her that I was a cabbage.

No, that probably would have gotten more of a response.

“Do you know what that is?” I prompted.

“Yes,” Cynthia responded, her eyes glassy, her gaze straight ahead. “It means he gets off on causing pain.”

“Not just causing it,” I clarified. “Watching it, too.”

Again, zero response.

I was starting to get nervous. Maybe I should have just stuck to the plan. I had no idea what my sister was thinking.

Oh. Duh. That…that wasn’t a problem any more.

“What are you thinking?”

“I’m processing,” Cynthia replied slowly.

“How do you feel about this news?”

“Excited,” she responded in a whisper. “Knowing Daniel is a sadist…it excites me.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. I mean, I don’t really know what I was so worried about—the past few months had told me that I could mold my sister’s reaction to be anything I wanted it to be.

Anything.

“Why does it excite you?” I asked, feeling better. I guess if my sister had thought it was gross, that would have…hurt?

I know, it’s a weird reaction to have. But my sister’s opinion…fuck, it mattered to me. Dumb as that sounds, it did. It was nice to know that she didn’t think I was a freak.

It was even nicer to know that she was turned on by my admission.

“Because it gives me a window,” Cynthia replied thoughtfully.

“A window?”

“A way to turn him on,” she replied. “If I know what he likes, I can use that to arouse him. And if I can arouse him…he’ll be attracted to me.”

I grinned. Some risks were worth taking.

* * *