The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diet

by Pan

Chapter 28

“How do you feel?”

“Gooooood,” my sister replied breathlessly. Her eyes were glazed, as they alway were when I hypnotized her, but…even moreso than usual.

Whenever I put my sister under, it’s like she’s not there. Well, in that moment she wasn’t even wherever she normally went.

She was somewhere else entirely.

“Do you feel throbby?”

“Mm-hmm,” my sister groaned, her voice thick with arousal.

“Do you feel like you did when we started the session?”

“No,” she replied, and my heart skipped a beat.

“Why not?”

“I feel better,” she sighed.

“Better how?”

“That was everything I’ve been fantasizing about. And more.”

“But you won’t consciously remember it, will you?”

“Mmm-mm,” my sister replied. “I won’t. It’ll be like a dream. Like a dream I never want to wake up from.”

“And…do you feel like you’ve been edging for two months? Like you did before I told you that you were a six?”

“Uh-huh,” my sister sighed blissfully.

“When I wake you up, will you be suspicious that anything happened?”

“Probably.”

I blinked twice. “What??”

“I’ll probably be suspicious,” Cynthia replied, as though she were just casually telling me that she was going to the store.

I forced myself to take a deep breath.

“Why?”

I was trying to stay calm, telling myself that we could fix this. I knew we could fix this.

“Because I’m coated in cum, for one.” Cynthia replied dreamily, and my eyes flicked down to her seed-covered belly.

Oh. Right.

I grabbed some tissues and wiped my sister’s body clean. She shivered as I did, as though she wanted my semen to stay on her skin for as long as possible.

Cynthia had shared more than a few of her cum-based fantasies. It was a real fixation for her, made all the more hot by the fact that it wasn’t one that I’d implanted. She’d breathily told me about how she wanted my cum on her face while she went shopping, or to have me cum in her hair and see how the hairdresser reacted when she went in for a wash.

She wanted me to cum on her belly, tell her it was a punishment for being so overweight, then not let her clean it off for a week. A new load every day, causing her shirt stick to her skin as she went to work, to school.

Living her normal daily life while covered in her brother’s seed.

The first two were too risky…but the third? Maybe I was being unrealistic, but I felt like that one was doable.

Once my sister was completely mine.

Despite having just had one of the most powerful orgasms I’d ever experienced, my cock twitched at the thought. Cynthia’s obsession with being marked by me had started to turn me on, too.

Soon, I reminded myself. Soon.

“When you wake up, you’ll think that you’re imagining the smell of my cum,” I instructed. “You’ll think that you’re so turned on, you’ve started to have olfactory hallucinations. Say it.”

“After we’re done, I’ll think I’m hallucinating the scent of semen,” my sister dutifully replied. “Because of how horny I am.”

“Good girl.”

“Mf.”

I looked down at my sister’s prone body. It was back—the tension that she’d held for the last two months.

The arousal.

I couldn’t believe that I’d made Cynthia cum with nothing but my words. She’d gotten off, just from knowing I thought she was a more-than-average level of attractiveness.

And then I’d fucked her.

I’d done it. I’d fucked my sister.

Everything I’d been working towards. I’d…god, I was there. I’d taken my sister’s virginity. I’d been her first.

But still I hadn’t seen her tits…

Cynthia’s eyes were bloodshot with need. Her skin was flushed, but I couldn’t see anything that would give away what had just happened.

“When I wake you up,” I asked again, “will you be suspicious that anything happened?”

“Probably.”

My eyes widened at my sister’s response. Fuck. What now?

“Why?”

“I feel different,” she said.

“Better?”

“Yesss,” she replied with a soft sigh.

“And that will make you suspicious?”

“No,” my sister replied.

“Then what will?”

“My pussy,” she replied simply, and I looked down.

Cynthia was wearing stockings, black heels, and a set of pink lingerie. The pink panties had white lace, and a little black bow at the top, which looked like a little X.

On some level, every time I saw that X, I’d thought of it as a barrier. Y’know, like…”No entry.”

But now that I’d entered, it felt like it was trying to tell me something different entirely.

I smiled at the thought. “X marks the spot.” It was telling me where I could find the greatest treasure I’d ever encountered.

“Is your pussy sore?”

“No.”

“Does it feel different?”

I was suddenly more than a little worried. God, I’d just taken my sister’s virginity…without even stopping to think about it. This hadn’t been part of the plan.

Well, it had been part of the plan. Eventually. But not like this.

I’d just...done it. Nike would be proud.

“Yes,” she answered immediately. “It feels different.”

“Different how?”

There was a pause as she considered the question.

“Stretched,” she finally answered. “Used. In a good way.”

My cock twitched, and I wanted to tell it to calm down.

We had a situation to deal with. And if we didn’t fix this, it’d never get to experience what had just happened again.

“When you wake up, what will you think has happened?”

I hadn’t thought my heart could race any faster, but as Cynthia began to twitch, I suddenly felt like it was going to burst out of my chest with panic.

“Tell me your fantasies,” I instructed quickly. “Tell me what you thought about the last time you edged.”

“My brother using me as a fleshlight,” Cynthia replied immediately. “Him being so attracted to me, he fucks me over the table while Mom serves dinner. Him jerking off in the corner of my room while Mom spanks me, whips me, figs me…”

I forced myself to take several deep breaths.

This was bad.

I didn’t know a whole lot about female biology, but I knew that the first time was a big deal. I hadn’t felt any resistance, been stopped by my sister’s hymen or anything like that. There hadn’t even been any blood…but before now, Cynthia had never had so much as a toy inside her.

I’d just spent the better part of five minutes with my hard cock as the first ever intruder into my sister’s wetness.

I’d taken my sister’s virginity. Of course she was going to notice something was up.

How the hell was I going to get out of this one?

* * *

“You’re going to make your daughter cum,” I told my mother firmly.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, but she didn’t say anything.

And, to my great relief, she didn’t start twitching.

“This is your punishment for not appreciating your son’s efforts. You’re going to make Cynthia cum. Do you understand?”

“…yes,” she replied quickly. Quietly.

Obediently.

I’d told my mother that she wasn’t going to question the punishment I gave her for being ungrateful, that no matter what it was, she was going to do it without thinking…and to my great relief, it seemed that had worked.

She was onboard.

My mother was going to make her own daughter cum.

“How are you going to do it?” I asked, and my mother blinked twice as she thought.

“…with my hand,” she eventually said.

My cock swelled at her response. Fuck yes.

I’d long imagined my mother’s hand between Cynthia’s legs, and I felt closer than I’d ever been.

My mother was going to touch my sister’s pussy. No, more than that. She was going to rub it. Maybe insert some digits.

She was going to play with Cynthia’s wetness until she came.

Mom was going to make my sister cum.

The first time of many, I hoped.

“Where are you going to do it?”

“Probably in her bedroom,” Mom replied, after a few moments of thought.

I’d been hoping she’d say the kitchen, of course, where I could watch…but considering Mom didn’t even want me to see her clamp Cynthia’s nipples, it made sense that she wasn’t going to invite me to the show.

“Good idea,” I said, and a small smile appeared on my mother’s nervous face.

* * *

“When you wake up, you’ll think the feeling in your pussy is just your imagination.”

I held my breath, and was met with…nothing. Silence.

I couldn’t even remember the last time my sister had rejected a suggestion so thoroughly.

She was normally so obedient. It was quickly becoming her defining charactaristic.

But I guess she spent so much time thinking about her arousal, she wasn’t going to just…ignore such a major change.

“You’ll think that you’re just so turned on,” I tried again, “it’s started to affect you in a new way. As a feeling of being stretched out.”

Nope. Nothing.

She didn’t even twitch.

I sighed. There had to be a way out of this. Otherwise everything I’d been doing, everything I’d worked towards…I’d lose it all. My mother, my sister.

My many months of progress.

No, I couldn’t. I was so close. My dick was still wet with my sister’s juices.

I couldn’t give up now. I wanted to experience that again. And again. Hundreds of times. Thousands.

There had to be a solution.

“When I wake you up, will you be suspicious?”

“Probably,” my sister replied, her voice still dreamy, her eyes still distant.

“Why?”

“Because of how my pussy feels.”

“How does your pussy feel? Be specific.”

“Awake,” she replied thoughtfully. “Active. Like I’ve finally used it. Like I’m no longer a virgin.”

“Okay. Okay. Anything else?”

“Tingly,” she replied with a smile in her voice. “So good.”

“No,” I snapped, a little frustrated. “I mean…will anything else make you suspicious?”

Cynthia thought for a moment. “No,” she finally answered. “Just the feeling.”

I sighed, and sat back.

Fuck. I had to fix this. This was fixable. There had to be something I could do.

What we’d just done had been the single best experience of my life. Feeling my dick slide into Cynthia’s wetness, feeling her cunt-muscles contract around my hardness, feeling her soft body against mine, fucking her, being her first…

It was everything I’d dreamed of. Everything I’d been working towards. Just at the memory of it, my cock was already hard again.

I glanced at my sister’s almost-naked form.

If I’d really ruined everything…I mean, what was stopping me from taking her again? It wasn’t like her pussy was going to be more stretched out if I went a second time, right?

I had no idea how to get out of this one. No solution, no way of explaining to her why she was sore.

Nothing that would stop my sister from realizing everything as soon as she woke up, and pieced it all together.

If this was it, if this was the last time we were going to be able to do this…might as well fuck the golden goose, right?

I mean…what was the harm?

“What would you say if I told you I was going to fuck you again, right now?” I asked, and a sparkle appeared in my sister’s eyes.

“Yesss…”

I didn’t even need to offer a justification for it. My sister was just so turned by the idea, she had agreed without going through any of the usual mental gymnastics.

“Would you consciously remember it, when you woke up?”

“No,” she replied. “Not if you told me not to.”

“Do you think it’d stretch you out even more?”

“No,” she answered without hestitation.

And so…

Look, it was a bad idea.

It had been a bad idea the first time. Diving in without a plan like that? Dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Amazing, but dumb.

Well, it was an even worse idea the second time.

But I didn’t know what else to do. There was nothing else I could do.

Well, okay, there were a lot of things I could’ve done. Just…nothing that would get me out of the situation.

And so just a few seconds later, I slowly slid my hard cock into my sister’s warm cunt for the second time in fifteen minutes. She was even more wet than the first time, and I could feel tremors running through her entire body as I fucked her again.

The first time, I’d been in control. It had been calculated. Part of a plan.

The second time…I was just an animal. The second time, it was for me.

For need.

“Don’t cum,” I warned, and she gasped.

“Yes, sir. Don’t cum. Don’t cum, don’t cum, don’t cu-umm-mmmm…”

Despite having just shot my load over my sister’s body a few minutes earlier, it wasn’t long before I was pulling out and doing it again. My load splashed onto her naked belly, exactly where I’d just cleaned.

God it felt good. Fucking my sister felt so, so good.

Why did treasure like this always come with a price?

The two of us sat in the room, panting loudly, my sister’s body twitching as my wet cum slowly slid down her belly and onto her bedsheets.

I’d worked towards this for so long. I’d dreamed of fucking my sister ever since I’d known that was a possibility…not that I’d ever really considered it a possibility.

And now, I’d done it.

Twice.

I propped myself on my elbows, and stared at Cynthia’s exposed pussy. Her pink pussy lips were swollen and slightly parted, as though they were still adjusting to my cock leaving. I could see inside my sister, into the passage where my cock had just been. The passage I’d dreamed of for so long.

The passage that was soon going to be my undoing.

I let out a long, frustrated sigh.

Poorly-thought-out though it had been, emptying my balls again had at least helped clear my mind slightly, and I started searching it for solutions.

Maybe I didn’t need to wake her up. Maybe I could keep my sister under for the rest of her life. Tell her to act normal, to pretend that nothing had happened. Tell her that if she really wanted to lose weight, she just had to stay hypnotized forever, so that she’d never be tempted.

So she could obey me forever.

I could tell my cock wanted to reharden at the thought, but it only managed to twitch slightly. Twice in half an hour was pushing it.

It felt like a good plan…until I realized the fatal flaw.

My sister couldn’t move when she was hypnotized. Aside from the occasional orgasm or back-arch, she was completely immobile.

So, yeah. No one would suspect a thing…until they realized Cynthia couldn’t do anything but lay glassy-eyed on the bed, answering questions.

I glanced at her. My sister had shown incredible self-restraint, and hadn’t cum either time I’d fucked her. I could tell that she was even more worked up than she’d been when the session started. There was no risk of her wondering where the buildup of arousal had gone.

So, great. I’d solved that problem.

Good job, Daniel.

But in the process, I’d managed to leave myself with a problem that was so much worse…

Who could’ve known that fucking your sister could cause such a mess?

Another long sigh left my mouth. Cynthia looked like she was starting to come down a little. Her pussy was still twitching.

“I should take a photo of you,” I said softly. “To document your progress.”

“Okay,” she said dreamily, as though I’d fucked her brains out. Fucked away the last of her resistance. While she was hypnotized, she was so under my spell that she would have agreed to anything.

She’d let me fuck her twice, and now she was going to let me take a photo of her bare pussy, of my cum dripping from her stomach.

All I needed to do was transfer this obedience to her waking state. All I needed to do was convince her to act like this all the time.

Forever.

My sister was right on the edge of becoming my sexual slave. I just needed to work out how to get her there.

Without losing everything in the process.

* * *