The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diet

by Pan

Chapter 35

About ten years ago, I’d been shopping with Mom when she’d dropped a jar of candy. You know those red round jawbreakers? We’d been picking some up as a gift for a distant aunt or someone, and Mom had been distracted by something and lost her grip on it.

The jar dropped to the ground, spilling its contents all over the grocery store floor. It had been so loud, and made such a mess; everyone in the building must have heard it, and all the other shoppers in our aisle had turned and stared at her.

Mom had been mortified. She’d gone bright red, apologized profusely to the cashier (who, of course, didn’t care) and pulled me out of the store as quickly as she possibly could . I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen her so embarrassed in my life.

It’s the kind of thing that I’m sure most people would look back and laugh at, but not Mom. Cynthia and I would bring it up every now and again, just to see our mother’s face turn just as red as it had so many years ago.

Since then, Mom had been driving across town to do her shopping. Like, I don’t think anyone outside of our family would even remember it happening, but that didn’t matter to Mom. As far as she was concerned, the incident may as well have happened yesterday, or been the most significant event of the decade.

So, you can guess where I decided to take her.

Mom gasped just at the sight of the store, and I saw a familiar flush begin to creep up her neck. The thought of what we were about to do to—what Mom was going to do—had left me was hard as a rock.

This was my first time doing anything publicly with Mom or Cynthia. Or anyone else, I guess.

I mean, properly public, beyond having Mom just run outside naked. There were risks, of course, but they were pretty minor; it wasn’t like I was going to bend her over and spank her in the middle of the store. No matter how much my cock twitched at the thought. It was just going to be a small trip, to humiliate my mother.

To demonstrate my power over her. If I could make Mom do this, I knew that I could make her do anything.

I parked around the block from teh store, and let Mom lead the way. Her hands were tied behind her back—just a simple black rope around her wrists. If you weren’t looking closely, you’d just think she was holding her hands behind her, or perhaps carrying a scarf.

If you did look, however, it wasn’t hard to figure out what was happening. That this shy-looking middle-aged woman was...well, kinky. Submissive. Tied up in public. Unwittingly involving every stranger in the store in her sexy game of rope play.

Of course, they wouldn’t know she was doing it for her son. At her son’s command. That was a little bonus just for me.

Mom walked quickly, fuelled by adrenaline. This was probably the most embarrassing thing that she’d ever done. I couldn’t help but check her out her as I stayed ten feet behind, following along.

She looked so hot. My mother had been attractive even before I’d helped her get back into shape. Now, she was one of the sexiest people in town. My Mom was a hot bitch.

And she was all mine.

I followed Mom up to the front of the store. Her instructions had been very clear—we were going to spend twenty minutes in the store, she was going to do at least two laps, and only when I gave the signal was she allowed to leave.

The grocery store was crowded, which made things even hotter. Anyone we encountered could glance down and notice the black rope binding Mom’s wrists together. Each and every person there could have spotted my mother’s bondage, and worked out who she really was.

What I’d made her into.

I watched as my mother wandered through the store, eyes darting everywhere. Her face was red as a beet, which only drew more attention to her. Mom tried her best not to make eye contact with any of the other shoppers, to blend into the background. And for the most part, it was working.

Until she entered the produce section.

As the strange man approached her, my mother’s eyes filled with panic. she looked like she was hiding from the Nazis, not standing in the middle of a store. As Mom glanced over at me, I pretended not to be paying attention, diverting my focus to a display of pastries.

When I turned back to them, the guy was smiling at her. I was too far away to hear what he said, but I’m sure I could guess. “What’s a nice lady like you doing surrounded by vegetables like these?", or some other corny pickup line.

Mom stammered some response; she looked like she was about to have a heart attack—which, again, just made her seem more suspicious.

Even from across the store, I could see her nipples, clearly visible through the fabric of her shirt. My cock twitched as I realized what was happening—my once-prudish, uptight mother was standing in the middle of the grocery store, hands tied behind her back, not wearing any underwear, being ogled at by anyone who wanted to look at her.

Store members. Strangers. And, of course, me. Her own son.

And worse than that: one of the strangers was talking to her. It must have been her worst nightmare.

I was loving every second of it.

I watched as the strange man reached out to touch Mom’s arm. She instinctively jerked it away, almost falling over in the process. Without the ability to put an arm out to steady herself, it took her a moment to regain her balance. And that’s when he noticed—I saw his eyes glance down at my mother’s wrists, then do a double take as he realized what he was looking at.

A sly look appeared on his face, and he moved closer to her. He put his hand on her arm again, but Mom didn’t pull back this time.

Instead, to my horror, she smiled back at him.

The man leaned in and started talking directly into her ear. I had no idea what he was saying, but Mom was obviously listening intently. My jaw dropped as a look appeared on her face—a look I recognized from when she approached me each night for her spanking.

Mom was interested. Turned on, even. My mother was flirting with a man at the grocery store.

No. No. This was a disaster.

Before I knew what was happening, I was marching towards the two of them. I had absolutely no interest in letting my mother be seduced by a stranger.

She was mine.

“Excuse me,” I said, reaching them. The man turned to face me, clearly irritated by the interruption.

“Daniel,” my mother said, trying to maintain her composure. “I’m in the middle of a conversation. Why don’t you—”

“We have to go,” I responded firmly ”Now.

My Mom looked between us in confusion. In an instant, I could see my future: Everything falling apart. Everything I’d worked so hard to accomplish. I could see my mother giving the strange man her number, beginning to date him. Telling him about her nightly spanking, her punishments, and the way her son hypnotized her at every opportunity. It wouldn’t take much for him to put it together. It wouldn’t take a master detective to realize that my mom was so hot, even her son would certainly want her.

Maybe he was a cop. Maybe he was going to arrest me right now. Maybe I’d never see Cynthia again. I’d never again get to see her tits, instead going straight to jail without passing Go, without collecting two hundred dollars...

Before my imagination could completely get away from me, Mom nodded.

“Okay, Daniel,” she said, glancing at the man and giving him a smile. “You’re right.”

The relief must have been spelled out all over my face as I took Mom’s arm and steered her out of the store, I glanced back at the guy, who was staring daggers in my direction. I couldn’t blame him; from his perspective, he must’ve thought he’d found a sure thing, until some teenager had popped up out of nowhere and sniped her right out from under him.

As we left, I could sense Mom’s relief at being out of the public eye, trussed up like a turkey. Normally I would have been walking on air at how little my mother had enjoyed the experience, but all I could think about was the stranger, flirting with my mother.

And my mother flirting back.

We drove home in silence, Mom sitting in the passenger seat, me fuming behind the wheel. As soon as we got through the door and I’d checked that Cynthia wasn’t home, I put Mom under. I didn’t even untie her hands, just put her into a trance. In less than five minutes, my mother was laying on the couch, slack-jawed, eyes glazed, completely under my control.

The moment I was sure she was under, I unloaded on her.

“What,” I asked, my voice cold with fury, “the hell were you thinking?“

“About what?” Mom asked. I couldn’t tell if the nervousness in her voice was because she could sense my anger or because she knew exactly what I was asking about.

“The man at the store,” I spat. “The man you were just talking to. You...you flirted with him. Why?“

Mom blushed, and squirmed in her seat, which just made me angrier. I didn’t want to see my Mom having this reaction to anyone but me. She was mine. Just mine.

“...he thought I was cute,” she finally admitted, a slight catch in her voice. “No one has...no one has hit on me like that in a long time.”

Like I said, Mom had been attractive in her youth—and she’d known it. But since Dad left, since she’d put on so much weight, she…

Well, she hadn’t been hideous. I mean, I’d still been very into her. But she definitely wasn’t “approach in the grocery store” hot.

“You’re not attractive,” I said flatly, and Mom’s eyes went wide. “Do you understand?”

“I-I...”

“Yes, you’ve lost weight. But you’re never going to be as attractive as you once were. Say it.”

“But...”

Mom trailed off, and I raised one eyebrow. It had been a while since I’d run into this much resistance in my mother. It was my own fault, really—where I’d been focusing Cynthia’s programming on reinforcing her low self-esteem, Mom had been much more punishment-focused.

So as she’d been losing weight, she must have been able to see her looks returning. She’d watched the pounds melt away, her old figure reappear.

And today, the attention of the strange man must have confirmed it for her.

My mother was a babe. And she knew it.

I couldn’t have that.

“You might be superficially attractive,” I began, before my Mom could begin to build any kind of defense. “But you’re not a young woman anymore. You’re in your forties. You’re all dried up. Past your prime. Say it.”

“I...I’m past my prime,” my mother agreed, her face red with shame.

“Again,” I demanded.

“I’m past my prime,” she repeated, her voice trembling. “Young men won’t be interested in me.”

No one will be interested in you,” I specified, my eyes flashing. “You’re an old woman. Just because you’ve managed to lose a bit of weight doesn’t mean that anyone will be able to look past your age. Say it.“

“I...I’m an old woman,” she said, her voice cracking with humiliation. “I’m past my prime. I’m all dried up. And no one will be able to look past that.”

I nodded, but I still wasn’t satisfied. My mother belonged to me, and me alone. I needed to make sure no one else would ever have the opportunity to touch her again.

“Again!” I ordered.

Mom’s eyes widened in fear at the intensity in my voice, but she dutifully repeated what I’d told her.

“You are a dried up, wrinkled old hag,” I hissed. “No one will want you. Losing weight hasn’t made you sexy. Nothing will. No matter how hard you try, how much you work out, you’ll never be attractive again. Ever.

Mom nodded, her eyes filling with tears as she listened. I knew that my harsh words were playing into some of her deepest fears. That was why I’d chosen them.

But I wasn’t done yet.

“And even if you were young again,” I continued, my voice filling the room. “Even if you managed to turn back the clock and become nineteen, people would still find you repulsive. Do you know why?”

“No,” Mom replied hollowly, a single tear running down the bridge of her nose. “Why?”

“Because of who you are inside. Say it.”

“B-because of w-who I am inside...”

Mom paused, and I realized that I needed to be more explicit. My cock was throbbing at the mix of emotions visible on her hypnotized face; sadness, terror, self-loathing—what a delicious cocktail of feelings to have produced.

“You’re selfish,” I reminded her. “You need me—you need your son—to lose weight, but you’ve never considered how much effort I’m putting in. You’re a cruel, self-centered, terrible person. And it shows.”

Tears were openly streaming down my mother’s face now, but they didn’t slow me down.

“You’re ugly inside. You’re ugly inside, and everyone can see it. Everyone can tell, just by looking at you, what kind of person you are. What kind of person you really are.“

Mom didn’t say anything as she lay on the couch, absorbing my words directly into her subconscious. Listening to her son tell her that no one would ever want her, that no matter what she did, she’d always be alone. Unattractive. Unloved.

“You’re a horrible mother,” I said calmly. “You’re an ugly cow. Say it.”

“I’m a horrible mother,” my mom agreed, her voice barely a whisper. “I’m an ugly cow.”

“No one will ever be attracted to you. You will never be attractive. Say it.“

“I...I will never be attractive. No one will be attracted to me. I’m not beautiful, and I never will be. I-I’m a horrible mother. I’m an ugly cow.”

She was sobbing, her shoulders shaking as she spoke.

“The man at the grocery store felt sorry for you. He thought you looked lonely. Pathetic. You shouldn’t have let him touch your arm. You shouldn’t have flirted with someone like that. You don’t deserve it. He doesn’t deserve it. No one deserves the punishment of having to touch someone as hideous as you. Say it.”

“I...don’t deserve to be touched,” my mother said, her voice breaking. Her eyes were puffy and red, and snot was pouring out of her mouth. “I’m a horrible mother. I’m hideous.”

“Unlovable,” I prompted.

“Unlovable,” my mother agreed. “No one will ever want me. No one will...no one will ever love me again.”

“That’s right,” I replied. My cock was so hard; the moment my sister got home, I was going to put her under and fuck her silly. But until then...

“You need to be punished,” I concluded.. “For thinking such vain thoughts. For thinking anyone would ever want you. For being so selfish, so arrogant: you need to be punished. Say it.”

My mother took a deep breath, and for a moment I wondered if she was going to resist. But as soon as she had air in her lungs, she repeated my words back to me, her voice flat and emotionless.

“I’m going to spank you,” I told her. “Tell me why you deserve it.”

“Because of my vanity,” Mom said. Her tears had dried up, and her shoulders had stopped heaving. She wasn’t fighting my aspersions any more, not even a little. She’d accepted them.

I’d broken her.

“Strip,” I ordered, untying my mother’s hands. “I’m going to punish your naked, disgusting body.

I watched with glee as Mom removed her dress, then reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. It fell away, her large breasts wobbling free. Normally I had to get here in parts; telling her I was “inspecting” a punishment to get her naked, then claim to be testing a combination of punishments.

But something told me that I’d had a breakthrough. We’d entered new territory. Just like Cynthia didn’t need explanation for me to fuck her, my mother no longer needed further reasoning to be punished naked.

“You’re worthless,” I said hoarsely as my mother lowered her panties, revealing the thick bush between her legs. “You’re disgusting.”

Mom nodded, causing her breasts to jiggle slightly. When we’d first started, her stomach would have done the same, but after months of working out, her gut was almost entirely gone.

“Come here,” I ordered, my breath catching in my throat as Mom obediently positioned her naked body over my lap. “As I punish you, you’re going to tell me why you deserve it. Who you really are.”

My hand landed on my mother’s bare ass and she whimpered. I knew she could feel my erection poking against her stomach.

“You’re a horrible, selfish, ugly woman,” I spat, my voice ragged with anger and lust. “Selfish and cruel. You need to be punished for being a horrible, ugly cow. Say it.”

Before she had time to recover from my first blow, I smacked her again, and again, and again, a dark thrill running through me as she cried out in pain.

“I’m unlovable,” Mom gasped as my hand relentlessly rained down on her bare ass. “I’m disgusting. I’m pathetic. I’m—oh!—worthless...”

As she continued, her voice grew higher, louder, breathier.

“Keep going,” I growled, and she obeyed.

“No one will ever -oh, Daniel!—find me desirable. I will..oh, god, I’ll never attract anyone. I’ll never—ungh!—be loved. I’ll spend every day of the rest of my life alone, and—and—no one will care!“

I’d brought her to orgasm so many times in the past, I was able to play her like a musical instrument. As the last words left her mouth, I landed my hand on Mom’s ample ass with an almighty SMACK, and I could feel her begin to twitch and spasm in orgasm.

“Good girl,” I moaned, my cock throbbing in my pants as it pressed against my mother’s bare belly. She was sobbing as she came, her entire body heaving in the throes of pleasure.

“I’m hideous...disgusting...repulsive,” my mother continued to mutter, and I smiled down at her.

“Worthless,” I added, and Mom nodded desperately.

I knew that I would never tire of the sight of mom’s naked orgasms. Contrary to the sentiment I’d just had her repeat for almost a quarter of an hour, she was absolutely stunning. Even after losing weight, her body was full-figured and curvy; her breasts were huge and heavy, her hips wide and thick, and her thighs firm from the months of exercise. Her hips flared outwards, and she had a round, firm butt.

As she lay on my lap, cumming, her soft skin flushed with arousal, she looked like a fertility goddess. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her—and I knew I was getting close.

“I’m worthless...” As the words left her mouth, she began sobbing once more. I took my hand off her ass and reached for her. Mom took my hand and cuddled against me, sobbing in my arms as I stroked her hair.

“Sshhh,” I said comfortingly. “Shhh, it’s okay.”

Mom said nothing in response, just silently continuing to weep as I held her tight.

For almost fifteen minutes, I stroked my mother’s hair, whispering into her ears.. She didn’t say anything in response, just trembled in my arms, occasionally nodding as I told her that she wasn’t allowed to talk to other men, that anyone who seemed to be interested in her secretly thought she was pathetic. Disgusting. Worthless

I told her that I was her son and that she could trust me. Only me. That no one else would be honest with her, that I was the only one with her best interests at heart.

I normally didn’t touch my mother, except for when I was spanking her, but as I whispered corruptive thoughts into her ear, my hands travelled up and down her bare back, gently stroking her as she shivered. She didn’t resist; I don’t even know if she noticed. She just sat there, taking my words in, slowly calming down as I reminded her that I was there to help. That I was her trainer.

That she had to obey me, above all else.

When she was done, I had her put her clothes back on, clean herself up, and slowly woke her up. As Mom blinkingly came to, I was smiling at her.

“That was a lot of fun,” I said, nodding at her wrists (which I’d retied before returning her to consciousness). “We should do that again sometime.”

“Of course,” Mom said, giving me a watery smile. “Whatever you say.”