The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diet

by Pan

Chapter 45

My sister watched as Mom lowered my pants. Since she’d heard about Mom’s latest punishment, it was impossible to keep her out of the room while it happened.

Cynthia was completely obsessed with my dick. She dreamed about it, fantasized about touching it, licking it, feeling it inside her.

She had no way of knowing that those fantasies had already come true, of course. She’d no idea that I fucked her every night, sometimes twice. I’d get so worked up from my mother’s mouth, from watching my sister drag her topless form around the house...it was all I could do not to hypnotize her three times a day, just so I could use her to get off more often.

I was even jerking off again. It felt like a waste—cumming by my own hand, when I could be unloading onto my sister’s naked body. But seeing my sister and mother make out, torturing Cynthia’s bare tits whenever I got a chance…I was so worked up, if I didn’t get off at least twice a day, I felt like I was going to burst.

Or walk around like Cynthia did, on the verge of cumming with every step.

Especially now. Especially now that she got to see my cock, watch Mom’s mouth move to my testicles. Watch her mother get humiliated and her brother get off on it.

It was a dream come true for both of us.

Even better (for me, anyway) was how much she hated that it was my mother’s lips on my balls. She wanted it to be hers. My sister wanted nothing more than for me to use her as my personal cum-bucket. To fuck her mouth, her ass, to use her every hole for my pleasure.

I swear, there’s nothing that she wouldn’t have given, just to let me cum inside her.

It was driving me wild, too. I’d still never cum inside Cynthia. Hell, I’d never gotten off at all around my mother.

And as Mom moved her mouth to my balls, none of us—not me, not my sister, not my half-naked mother—knew that was about to change.

* * *

“How did it feel when Mom told you about her punishment?” I grunted, thrusting inside my sister. I’d managed to talk her into getting hypnotized on all fours—as soon as she’d gone under, she’d slumped with her ass up in the air, so that was what I got to look at as I fucked her.

I don’t talk about Cynthia’s ass much (I tend to focus on her boobs), but it was a thing of beauty. It had a perfect curve, with round, full cheeks which jiggled with each thrust. Like the rest of her skin, it was soft, almost silky smooth. No matter what she was wearing, it jutted out, begging for attention.

I was very happy to unleash it, and give it the focus it deserved.

“Awful,” Cynthia replied, her voice muffled by the mattress. Every time I moved my hips forward, her entire body would tense up, causing her asshole to wink at me.

I was fucking her into the bed. It felt amazing...I mean, fucking my sister always felt amazing, but the new angle was something else. “Why awful?”

“Because I wanted it to be me,” she gasped. “I wanted to be the one servicing my brother. Sucking his balls. Sucking his cock. I...oh, god!”

I think from this angle, I was able to penetrate my sister deeper than before. I knew it wasn’t as good as fucking her while she was awake would be, when she’d be able to use every inch of her body to pleasure me, but the feeling of slipping deep into her wetness from behind was incredible.

For both of us, apparently. I slowed down, to ensure that Cynthia wouldn’t cum. Between our daily intercourse and Mom constantly doing all she could to turn her daughter on, I knew my sister was on a hair-pin trigger.

I liked it when she came, but I preferred her like this. On the edge, her arousal so intense it was almost painful.

“It means Mom is better than you, doesn’t it?”

“Y-yes,” my sister admitted.

“Say it.”

“I’m...I’m inferior to Mom.”

“Again.”

“Mom is superior.”

“How?”

“In every way,” she gasped.

“List them.”

“Her body is beautiful,” she whimpered. “I’m...ugly.”

“How?”

“Grotesque tits. Fat ass. Ugly face. Unattractive. Out of shape. Worthless.”

“What else?”

“Mom is smarter than me.” Not true. Like, I love my mother, but brains aren’t her strong suit, whereas Cynthia has always been a straight-A student. “I’m stupid. Just a dumb slut. Useless.”

“What else?”

“M-mom is...more submissive than me. She’s obedient. She obeys my brother better than I do, and...ungh!”

My sister’s vaginal walls clenched, and I could practically feel her fighting off the orgasm.

“...and he loves it,” she finished, once the almost-climax had passed. “He deserves it. He deserves someone better than me.”

“That’s right,” I said, pulling out of my sister. I couldn’t cum on her face or tits from this angle, but her back, shining with sweat, was quite an appealing target. “He deserves the best. Not you.”

I leaned over her, wrapping my hand around my slick cock, and began to pump.

“How did you feel when Mom made you take your tits out?”

“Awful,” Cynthia groaned. “Disgusting. Gross.”

“Embarrassed?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because I hate myself,” she replied, her arousal replaced by despair. “I hate my body. And I hate my fat, ugly tits.”

The sound of Cynthia’s voice, filled with self-loathing, was exactly what I needed to finish. I pumped faster, letting out a long moan as I started to cum.

“Nnnngggghhh,” I groaned, my seed splashing against her bare back. Some of it landed in her hair.

As I watched my cum fire out of my dick, I reached down and grabbed my sister’s shoulder, holding her steady as I shot the rest of my load onto her bare ass.

“Well then,” I said, reaching for the tissues I kept beside her bed. “Maybe you need to get back at her...”

* * *

“Beg,” I ordered, stopping Mom’s head immediately before it reached my testicles. “Beg to suck my balls.”

Even with my sister in the room, Mom didn’t hesitate. My scent was filling her nostrils, her mouth had been so close...I doubt even she knew why she needed this so much, but the fact remained: she needed it. She needed to suck her son’s testicles more than anything.

“Please, Daniel,” she said, looking up at me desperately. “I need you. Please. I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll do anything.”

I looked down at her, my eyes filled with lust. I didn’t need to hide it any more; I don’t know how Mom felt about my undisguised arousal, but she hadn’t brought it up, even while she was under. “Anything?”

“Anything,” she repeated.

I glanced over at Cynthia, who was holding her breath.

“What do you think, sis?” I asked. “Do you think she really wants it?”

My sister looked shocked, but a cruel smile crossed her face.

“I don’t think so,” she said softly.

“I do,” Mom insisted, but I shook my head.

“Nah,” I replied with a shrug. “I’m with Cynthia. I don’t believe you.”

“Please,” Mom begged. “I do. I really do.”

“Mmm…no,” I said, shaking my head again. “I think you’re just saying that because you think it’s the right thing to say.”

“I’m not,” Mom insisted. “I swear.”

“Tell me what you want.”

“I want to suck on your balls,” Mom said, her voice breaking. “I...I want it so bad.”

“Well,” I said slowly, my smile matching Cynthia’s. “If you want it...it’s not much of a punishment, is it?“

My mother’s face dropped at my words.

“N-no,” she said, confused. “No, I mean...I want...”

She fell silent, and I turned to my sister.

“So that won’t work as a punishment. What should we do instead?”

* * *

Ever since I’d learned about my family’s competitive streak, I’d been stoking it. I hadn’t even known why, to be honest, but it had felt like something that would come in handy.

“Pass me the butter,” I’d commanded that morning at breakfast, not even bothering to hide my smile as the two women in my family leapt to obey my command.

Mom was naked, and Cynthia was wearing heels and a bikini bottom. She practically jumped over the table in her attempt to beat Mom.

As if obeying my orders wasn’t motivation enough, I’d spent a lot of time while she was under telling her that it was a zero-sum game. That any attention I paid to our mother, I wasn’t paying to her.

That if she wanted me, she had to be better than Mom. An impossible task, in her mind, but she had to try.

“Here you go, darling,” Mom said, standing up to deliver the butter. Cynthia scowled as Mom leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek, her bare tits brushing against the back of my head as she did.

“Thanks, Mom,” I said with a warm smile. The tip of Mom’s nose went pink at the attention.

I’d had to take a different tack with my mother. She wasn’t motivated by my attraction, like Cynthia was. Well…not consciously.

I was increasingly sure that Mom loved turning me on, loved the idea of seeing me harden and salivate at the sight of her. But I’d explored that path while she was under, and it had been met with that damn blank stare, so I’d had to be a little more creative.

I’d told Mom that losing to her daughter was a sign that she was getting old. That to stay young, to not feel like she was completely past her prime, she had to compete with Cynthia.

She had to compete with her daughter, and she had to win.

At first I’d been surprised by how easily she’d bought it, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. I mean, Mom clearly had a competitive streak to begin with—she’d ordered Cynthia to take off her top before I’d started stoking her competitive nature (that was what had given me the idea, actually)—and like, half of TV is telling that story.

If she didn’t want to become irrelevant, I’d told my hypnotized mother as I spanked her bare ass to orgasm, she had to be better than her daughter. She had to be prettier, thinner, work harder. She had to be more fun.

She had to take her punishments better. More extreme punishments, stuff that Cynthia couldn’t handle.

And to ensure her victory, she had to take every chance to humiliate her daughter. Just like when she’d made Cynthia take her shirt off, I told Mom she had to push her daughter into more extreme punishments, stuff that she’d would fail at.

Punishments that Cynthia couldn’t handle…but Mom could. Then, she’d win. She’d still be young. She’d still be relevant.

Of course, she had no idea that I’d told Cynthia the exact same thing.

Let the games begin.

* * *

“Hmmm,” Cynthia said aloud, running her eyes up and down my mother’s form. “I mean, it has to be something more humiliating than sucking your balls.”

“Of course,” I agreed. “Apparently she likes that.”

Mom’s face was burning red, but she didn’t say anything. She couldn’t show any weakness. She had to win.

My heart was probably pounding just as hard as my mother’s. I actually had no idea what Cynthia was going to suggest—I could’ve planted something, but I’d wanted to see what my sister came up with on the fly.

They were so competitive, I was sure my mother wouldn’t object.

And sure enough, I wasn’t disappointed.

“I know,” Cynthia said with a wicked smile. “You should cum on her face.”

Generally speaking, people say that I take after my Dad and Cynthia takes after Mom. But in that moment, I’ll be that Mom and I looked identical: the same look of complete and utter shock on both our faces.

“W-what?” Mom asked, staring at her daughter in horror.

“Daniel should cum on your face,” Cynthia replied innocently, like she’d just suggested our mother pour me a glass of water. “It’s so demeaning. Humiliating. The perfect punishment, don’t you think?”

By the time Mom glanced in my direction, I’d managed to wipe the surprise off my face…just as Mom would soon be wiping me off her face.

“That’s a good idea,” I nodded. “What do you think, Mom?”

“I...I...”

After a few more moments of stammering, Mom fell silent.

I knew what she wanted to say: “I can’t. That’s disgusting. He’s my son. It’s completely inappropriate.”

But to do so would be to admit that she’d lost.

I hadn’t managed to convince my mother to do anything sexual with me...well, other than letting me spank her to orgasm, make out with my sister in front of me, make out with and finger her, and suck my balls whenever I wanted.

But nothing past that. I hadn’t managed to convince Mom to stroke my cock, or take it into her mouth. And those were more than just fantastic ideas in their own right; they were necessary.

If she wouldn’t even touch my cock, I knew there was no way I was going to fuck her...and god. I wanted that more than anything.

But this suggestion wasn’t coming from me. It was coming from Cynthia. I hadn’t even considered something like this…I should have worked it out when Mom had been okay with sucking my balls because it was her idea.

I wasn’t suggesting this. Cynthia was. And Mom’s newfound competitive nature meant that she couldn’t refuse, or she’d lose.

She’d lose, and she’d be old.

“I mean, if you don’t want to do this, we won’t,” I said gently. Mom looked at me, her eyes filled with hope.

She had no idea what was coming.

“If you think it’s too far,” I continued, “we can stop right here. I don’t want to do anything you’re not comfortable with.”

I stopped, a smile on my face, knowing exactly how it would play out. This wasn’t rehearsed, it wasn’t like the first time Mom had gotten Cynthia off. My girls weren’t performing lines I’d prepared.

I just knew both of them so well, I could tell exactly how it was going to go.

Cynthia was staring at Mom, a smug look on her face. Mom’s eyes darted over to her daughter, just for a moment, just long enough to make her realize what would happen if she accepted my offer.

She’d lose. Cynthia would win.

Mom didn’t say anything. She barely moved. She just shook her head, a tiny movement that told me that she wasn’t giving in.

That if she had to do this to prove that she could take more than Cynthia, she would.

“Of course,” I continued thoughtfully, “if you want it too much...it’s not really a punishment, is it?“

Mom looked up at me, eyes narrowed in confusion.

“I mean, sucking my balls was meant to be a punishment, but...” I wrinkled my nose in disgust, and a look of utter shame filled my mother’s face. My cock throbbed at her expression, and I’d bet my college fund that Cynthia noticed. “...well, it sounds like you were just way too into that.”

“I...”

Mom opened her mouth to object, but couldn’t even get a word out. She apparently realized that there was nothing helpful she could say, nothing that would let her get what she clearly wanted: my balls, back in her mouth.

“Oh!” I said, snapping my fingers like I’d just come up with an idea. Like I hadn’t been thinking of this ‘solution’ for the past week, every time I blew my load on my sister’s naked body. Like I hadn’t spent days trying to find the perfect moment to work it into conversation. “If you think this is a good punishment, you should beg me not to do it.”

There was a pause, as both of Mom’s children stared at her, dying to know what she’d do next.

“P...please, Daniel,” Mom said, looking up at me. I could feel my sister slump beside me. “Please d-don’t cum on my face.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“I...I...I don’t want it. Please. It...it wouldn’t be appropriate.”

“But it’s a punishment,” I reminded her, moving one hand to my cock and beginning to stroke. “It’s not supposed to be appropriate.”

“I don’t like it,” Mom said with a gulp. “It’s...it’s embarrassing. I...I...”

Her words trailed off as she stared at my hand, slowly moving up and down my shaft. Cynthia, too, was staring at my erection, as though hypnotized.

Well, no. I knew what she looked like when she was hypnotized. This was more like she was staring at the love of her life; her lips were parted, her eyes wide.

I suppose, in a sense, she was.

“Come on, Mom,” I said, my voice low. “You know you deserve this. You know you need to be punished.”

“Nooo,” my mother pleaded, squirming on the floor in front of me. “This is...this is going too far.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I said, leaning forward. “I guess I didn’t explain it well enough. Let me try again.”

I grabbed Mom by the hair, pulling her face up so she was staring directly into my eyes. Her expression turned from reluctance to fear, but I held her gaze.

“Look,” I said, my voice calm and soothing as I continued running my hand up and down my cock. “You’ve done something wrong. Something that you know you shouldn’t have. You need to pay, so I’m going to punish you for it. I’m going to humiliate you. And if you don’t learn your lesson from this, I’m going to hurt you. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Mom whispered. Her mouth was close enough to my cock that I could feel her breath, hot on my bare skin.

“Oh, so you want this?” I asked, slowing my stroke.

“No!” Mom said, panicked. “No, I...please. Please, Daniel, don’t.”

“I don’t believe you,” I growled. “Beg me to stop. Beg me not to cum on your face. Beg me to stop humiliating you in front of your daughter.”

“I...I...please,” Mom said, tears filling her eyes. “Please, Daniel, please don’t. I can’t do this. I can’t.”

I grabbed Mom by the hair again, and pulled her face closer to my dick. She gasped, but I kept my grip tight. My hand was moving faster and faster; her lips parted, letting out a small groan of desire.

“Don’t,” she pleaded. “Don’t do this. Don’t cum on my face. Don’t cum in my mouth. Don’t make me taste it. Don’t make me swallow it down...oh please, Daniel. Please...”

I was reminded of her insults to my sister; her desperate attempt to convince her of the opposite of how she really felt.

“You deserve this,” I reminded her, my voice as hard as my cock. “You deserve this punishment. This is your fault. Say it.”

“M...my...m-my...fault,” Mom stammered, her eyes ablaze with lust. “I deserve to be punished.”

“Good girl,” I hissed, my hand flying up and down my cock. “Now tell me why you deserve to be punished.”

“Because...because I...”

“Because you’re trash,” I prompted.

“Because I’m trash,” Mom repeated. I’d never made her talk about herself like this before, only her daughter, but she was so worked up, she didn’t even question it. “I’m worthless. I’m...I’m...

“Say it,” I demanded, my cock throbbing in front of her face. I think we both knew I was ready to blow.

“I’m trash!” Her voice was somewhere between a groan and a shriek. “I deserve to be humiliated. I deserve to be punished, because I’m a…I’m a…”

Mom’s next words came out in a whisper, her eyes locked on the head of my cock.

“…I’m a whore.”

“Oh, fuck,” I moaned, the words escaping my lips before I could stop them.

”Fuck!” Cynthia echoed, her eyes widening.

Mom opened her mouth (perhaps to join in with her children’s “fuck”s)just in time for me to spray her directly in the face. She didn’t groan or cry out, just closed her eyes and allowed my cum to coat her face. Soon enough, her cheeks, her forehead, her nose were all dripping with my seed, but the bulk of it landed in her mouth, and she desperately gulped it down.

My cock was still twitching in her face, my heart pounding in my chest. I couldn’t believe what I’d just done. What I’d forced my mother to do.

My sister looked like she couldn’t believe it either. Her mouth was open in awe as she sat there, staring at our mother’s cum-drenched face. Wishing, more than anything, that it was her.

“Give us a moment,” I ordered softly. Cynthia opened her mouth as if to object, but closed it just as quickly before slinking out of the room.

If I’d followed her to her bedroom, I know that I would’ve heard her moaning in near-orgasm. She’d probably spend half the night edging; she’d spent so long fantasizing about seeing me get off. About watching my cock explode in orgasm.

And finally, it had happened. Not to her, as she dreamed, but she’d seen me coat my mother’s face with my seed.

“You did good,” I said gently, as soon as we were alone. She whimpered when I lifted a sheet of paper towel and used it to wipe my cum off her face.

I’d been tempted to order Cynthia to clean it off (perhaps with her tongue), or spit on my mother and call her a pig. I knew she would have, and it would have been hot as hell.

But in that moment, I knew it wasn’t what Mom needed.

“You did good,” I said again, and pulled my mother to my chest.

Just like the first time I’d spanked her, I let my Mom sob on my shoulder. She cried quietly for a few minutes as I stroked her hair, and when she’d calmed down, I said it again.

“You did good.”

“I’m sorry,” she murmured, burying her face in my neck. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay,” I said gently. “You did nothing wrong.”

“I did,” she replied firmly, but I didn’t press the point. Instead, I just held her until her breathing returned to normal.

“You did good,” I said for a third time, and was met with a weak smile in response. “And I’m going to give you a reward.”

Mom’s pupils contracted; she normally loves nothing more when I spank her to orgasm, but I knew that she wasn’t up for it in that moment.

I probably know my mother better than any son ever has. I knew all the normal stuff—her likes, her dislikes, her fears and worried. But beyond that, I knew what got her off. What turned her on.

Even if you can point to some Oedipal sons, my knowledge of Mom goes further than that. I’d spent hours exploring her subconscious mind; I knew stuff about her that even she wasn’t aware of.

And I was going to use that knowledge to make her mine. To control her; every part of her.

Like I did my sister.

Mom opened her mouth, but didn’t say anything. Again, the urge to be cruel rose up in me. If I ordered her to, she’d let me spank her. She’d let me do something that she didn’t want to do, just because I asked. Just because I ordered.

She was mine.

But that came with responsibility. Like Peter Parker fucking his Aunt May, I’d been given great power, and I wanted to use it right.

“As a reward,” I continued softly, “I’m going to let you suck my balls.”

I think Mom’s lizard brain processed that before the rest of her, because her eyes lit up at the suggestion. When her rational mind took over, she tried to hide her delight, but she must have known I’d seen it.

For a moment, neither of us said anything. I just watched her process. She’d already admitted how much she liked it, after all…an accidental confession that meant this could no longer be used as a punishment. It was reward or nothing.

And if she turned it down, there was always the chance I’d insist on spanking her instead. Like I said, I was doing this for her, to take care of my mother in her moment of need…but I’d be lying if the glimmer of fear in her eyes didn’t turn me on as well.

“Thank you,” she mumbled, and I gave her a warm smile before gently grabbing her hair and guiding her back onto her knees.

* * *

Cynthia was asleep when I entered her room later that night. I’d let Mom suck my testicles for almost half an hour.

After the emotional (and sexual) rollercoaster she’d just been on, I think she genuinely found it relaxing. She was a little uncomfortable at first, but as soon as I got hard (which, y’know, surprised no one), her awkwardness disappeared. Neither of us commented on it; we just stared at each other, happy and satisfied, as she took my balls into my mouth, her tongue occasionally darting up to ‘accidentally’ touch my cock.

I smiled at the sight of my sleeping sister, her hand down her panties. She must have edged until she literally passed out.

Part of me was tempted to fuck her sleeping form. I mean, I couldn’t imagine that she’d object. Being woken up by my cock inside her was a recurring fantasy of hers, I knew.

But I held back. After unloading onto Mom’s face, I’d been sexually satisfied...for all of ten minutes, until Mom’s talented mouth on my balls had worked me up again. Now, I wanted to cum again. On my sister.

Ideally in my sister, but I’d take what I could get. I wasn’t so desperate to cum that I was going to ruin my plans.

Especially when I was so close.

So I’d woken Cynthia up, hypnotized her, gave her instructions for the next morning as I fucked her, then happily came onto her face and woke her up again.

* * *

“Um…”

“What do you want?” I asked grumpily. I glanced at the clock—it was more than two hours before I normally woke up. My sister had come into my room, coughed loudly enough to wake me up, and then stood there in silence as the world slowly came into focus.

Apparently she’d been so excited by the orders I’d given her subconscious, she couldn’t even wait until I was awake to follow them.

“What do you want?” I asked grumpily.

“I...I want to suck your dick,” she replied, her eyes wide.

I sat up straight, and tried to act surprised.

“What?”

“Please,” Cynthia said, falling to her knees. She wasn’t topless, for once—she was wearing a thin set of pink flannel pajamas. When they were buttoned up, they fit snugly around her boobs, showing her nipples to the world.

In that moment, they were unbuttoned, her breasts peeking out whenever she moved.

“Please, Daniel,” she said again, a note of desperation in her voice. “I...I want to suck your cock. Please, let me give you head. Please.“

“What are you talking about?” I asked, sounding as confused as I could.

“I want it,” Cynthia groaned. “I need it. I...I want to bring you pleasure. I want to make you feel good. Please, just…just let me suck your dick.”

I stared at her, my jaw hanging open.

The previous night, I’d told Cynthia that her suggestion had done it. That by ordering Mom to let me cum on her face, I’d finally seen her as a sexual being.

Her score had, at long last, hit seven point five.

She’d almost cum on the spot, but I ordered her not to. And when that didn’t look like it was going to work, I’d told her that cumming when she wasn’t allowed would lower her score. Disobedience, after all, isn’t sexy.

Cynthia had calmed down at that, and excitedly asked me what the next step was.

I’d told her that if she wanted to increase her score further, she had to beg for permission to suck my dick. That if I saw how submissive she was, how feminine, I might oblige.

And if she was any good at it...that her score would only go up.

So, here she was, kneeling beside my bed, begging me to fuck her mouth. “You...you really want to suck my dick?”

I tried to act suspicious. Basically, I tried to imagine how a normal brother would act in this situation.

Y’know. This normal situation that happens to normal siblings all the time. Your sister wakes you up by begging to suck your dick; what do you do?

“Uh huh,” my sister replied breathily. ”Please.“

“Why?”

Cynthia blinked twice. She’d been so enthusiastic about following the suggestion I’d slipped into her subconscious, she literally hadn’t even stopped to consider why she was doing it.

It really felt like there was nothing my sister wouldn’t do. No order she wouldn’t obey.

I tried not to smile as my sister’s conscious mind tried to justify the actions her subconscious had insisted she take.

“I...I want to practice,” she finally said, after several moments of thought. “Seeing Mom, last night. It made me realize I don’t have any experience.”

“But...why me? I’m your brother.”

Again, there was a long pause.

“...because you have a really nice dick.”

I smiled before I could stop myself. It was an incredibly weak justification, but…I mean, what can I say? It was nice to hear.

Show me a man who doesn’t enjoy a busty, half-naked woman kneeling in front of him, complimenting his dick, and I’ll show you a gay man.

No, even gay men would probably like that. Trust me; it’s a pretty great feeling.

“Please,” Cynthia whimpered. “I just...I just want to do it.”

Letting out an exaggerated sigh, I tapped the bed.

“Fine,” I said. Cynthia’s eyes lit up; before I’d said it, I’d been worried that I’d given in too easily, that my sister would get suspicious. Like I said, I was trying to react like a normal brother would.

But at this point, Cynthia was not a normal sister, and this was not a normal relationship. I could act a little unbelievable, I reminded myself, without ruining everything.

She was so desperate for me to say yes, she’d hear what she wanted to hear. I mean, she’d just justified the offer of an incestuous blowjob with ‘you have a nice dick’—Cynthia wasn’t exactly running off airtight logic here.

“But...it’s just sex, okay?” I said. “Like, I don’t want things to get weird between us.”

“Of course not,” Cynthia replied emphatically. I could hypnotize her any time I want, she begged me to do ordinary favors for her, she was constantly subjecting herself to the kinkiest punishments I could imagine, and watching her make out with my mother while we both debased her was a daily occurrence.

I was sure she’d try real hard not to let things get weird between us.

“Just a blowjob,” I reminded her, trying to sound stern.

“Uh huh,” Cynthia replied eagerly. “A blowjob. A blowjob is just a blowjob.”

“Go on then,” I said, lowering my blanket and allowing my cock to come into view.

I’d showered the previous night. I wasn’t sure if my sister would recognize the taste of her own pussy on my cock, but I was already in dangerous waters, moving things as fast as I was; I wanted to play it all as safe as possible.

“God,” Cynthia moaned. “You’re so big...”

Again, I couldn’tthe goofy grin that appeared on my face.

Who doesn’t like being told they have a big cock? Especially by a hottie who’s about to suck it.

“Thanks,” I said, smiling as she reached out and touched it. It jumped at the contact, and Cynthia drew in a sharp breath of desire. “You think you can handle it?“

“I’ll can try,” she said earnestly, staring at my cock like it was the first one she’d ever seen.

Which, I realized smugly, it was. My sister’s entire experience of dicks would be mine.

And boy would she be experiencing it a lot.

“Good,” I said, watching as she slowly wrapped her fingers around it.

She was cautious to start, moving her hand up and down my shaft a few times, shuddering with pleasure as she did. After about a minute, I coughed.

“You said a blow job, right?“

“Uh huh,” she replied, staring nervously at my erection. I decided to help her out, putting a hand on her head and pushed her down.

“Oh, god,” she gasped, and I felt her tongue lash out and flick my cockhead. “Your dick tastes amazing.”

It’s funny; for everything my sister and I have done, I’d never felt her mouth on me. Even when she was under; we’d never kissed, she’d never gone down on me, nothing.

My mother had kissed Cynthia more than I had.

“Mm-hmm,” I sighed. “Keep going.”

“Y-yes, sir,” she replied. I doubt she even realized what she’d said as she moved her mouth over the end of my cock. Her lips pressed against my skin, and she sucked softly.

I held her head firmly in place, and let her work her way down my shaft. She didn’t seem to be in a rush, which was fine by me. This was my first blowjob—hers, too—and I was happy to enjoy it for as long as possible.

After a few seconds, she started to bob her head, her lips sliding up and down my shaft. I smiled, at the knowledge that this was a shared first. Another one, if you count the intercourse we had while she was unconscious.

I’d taken two of her virginities now. I couldn’t wait to keep making my way down the list.

“Fuck,” I groaned, my hands tightening in her hair. “Your mouth feels good.”

“Mmgh-fmm,” she replied, and I could see the lust in her eyes. I wasn’t lying; while she wasn’t as talented as Mom (assuming my mother’s ball skills transferred to the rest of my genitalia), her mouth felt so good that I didn’t care.

Even just the fact that it was her mouth was incredibly hot. At long last, it was happening. Cynthia’s mouth on my dick. It was happening.

She kept sucking, her mouth working my cock, her tongue flicking my tip. The sounds of her slurping filled the room, along with the sound of her gasps as she took me deeper into her throat.

Despite my two orgasms the previous night, I was already close to cumming—hell, I’d been close since the moment she’d started begging to give me head—but I forced myself to hold off.

After all, if she could do it, so could I.

“Faster,” I hissed, and my sister let out a groan as she followed my order.

Cynthia swallowed hard, and took me even further into her throat. I felt her gag, and I let go of her hair, letting her do what she wanted. She gagged again, and her eyes watered, but she didn’t stop.

“Keep going,” I hissed.

After so many years of fantasizing, my sister was giving me head. My beautiful, busty, slutty sister was taking my cock into her mouth. I watched as she worked my shaft, her eyes rolling back in her head. She had an expression of pure lust on her face. If I’d ordered her to, I knew she would’ve cum right then and there, without needing to go anywhere near her clit.

Part of me wanted to reach out and grab her tits, but I couldn’t have her thinking that I liked them. I’d worked hard to make Cynthia think that I found her body disgusting, and I didn’t want to lose that control.

But as my sister’s tongue rolled around my cock, I couldn’t help myself, and some compliments slipped from my mouth.

“God,” I groaned. “Your mouth feels so good. I love it.”

“Mmgh,” Cynthia moaned, and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked me deeper. She slid her lips down my shaft, until my member was deep down her throat. I could feel her swallowing around my cock, her nose pressed against my belly.

“So hot,” I sighed. “Fuck. I...I want to cum,”

My sister let out a moan. “Mmph!” she gasped, and I felt her throat clench around my cock.

“You’re such a slut. Fuck, you’re so dirty. Such a dirty...little...sister-slut.”

Cynthia let out a loud squeal at my words, and froze. I knew exactly what was happening; she was trying to stop herself from cumming. Just from my insults, she was on the verge of getting off.

“Don’t stop,” I hissed, and she obediently started to move again. Her lips slid up and down my cock, and I felt her tongue slide across my tip. “Such a whore,” I continued, and Cynthia’s entire body twitched with pleasure at my words. “Such a dirty whore.”

“Nnnnnggg,” she moaned, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

“This is so disgusting,” I groaned. “Filthy. You’re such a filthy, incestuous, cock-loving cumslut.”

“Mmmph! Mmmmgh!” Cynthia moaned, slamming her mouth up and down my shaft.

“You’re so fucking dirty,” I said. “Fuck! So dirty to be doing this. Such a slut, to be sucking your own brother’s cock.”

“Mmmh! Nnnnngggh!”

“So nasty. Nasty...slut...bitch...whore...”

With that, I felt my balls tighten. I grabbed Cynthia’s hair, and forced her head down, thrusting my hips forward. She moaned loudly, and I felt her throat constrict around my cock as she prepared to swallow my seed.

“Oh, fuck,” I grunted, my hips bucking as I came.

Cynthia let out a muffled cry, and I felt my cock throb inside her mouth. As I shot my load into her throat, she swallowed frantically, just as our mother had the previous night.

In less than twelves hours, both the women in my life had swallowed my semen. Both my mother and sister had made me cum, shooting my load in or on their faces, frantically drinking down my seed when I did.

What a night, hey?

When I finished, I let go of her hair, and Cynthia fell back onto the bed, panting heavily.

“Oh my god,” she gasped, and I tried as hard as I could to look uncomfortable.

“Get out,” I said, and Cynthia mirrored my reaction from earlier that morning, sitting up to look at me in shock.

“W-what?”

“Get the fuck out,” I growled, raising one hand and pointing at the door. “Now!”

“I...I...”

“NOW!”

Cynthia’s eyes widened. She scrambled out of bed, practically running to the door. She closed it gently behind her, and then she was gone.

“Good girl,” I muttered, smiling like the devil. Exactly as I’d planned.

* * *