The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diet

by Pan

Chapter 50

“No!” Mom exclaimed, as my eyebrows shot up.

God damn it—Cynthia had done it again.

She was right, of course. Mom had seen me punishing Cynthia, she’d seen me spanking her and tying her up...but she’d never witnessed anything truly sexual between us.

The sight of it, the sight of her two children even so much as making out...it’d kill her.

It was the perfect punishment.

And, as a side benefit, Cynthia got what she wanted most of all—me.

“Are you out of your mind?!” Mom screeched. I turned to her, eyebrows raised, but (for the first time in months) Mom didn’t back down.

“No! No, no, no, no, no. Daniel, no. This is too far. Cynthia, no...you can’t do that.”

I turned back to my sister. “Sounds like she really doesn’t want it.”

Mom hesitated, and for a moment I could practically hear the gears turning in her head. I gave her a moment of hope, allowing her to feel as though she’d managed to assert some sort of control over the situation.

“...which makes it the perfect punishment,” I continued.

“NO!” Mom cried, looking up at me, eyes full of fear. “You can’t. You can’t. Please!”

“I’m sorry,” I shrugged, looking her firmly in the eyes. “This is your fault.”

Before Mom could object again, I stepped forward, and—for the first time—pushed my lips to my sister’s.

I’ve kissed a girl before, of course. Mom and my earlier girlfriends. But this was different. Special.

This was Cynthia, the girl I’d been fantasizing about for years.

This was my sister.

Our first kiss was soft, sweet, affectionate. I think we were both nervous, perhaps even scared. We’d never done anything like this before, and this was a very big deal. For both of us, although of course Cynthia didn’t know how long I’d wanted it.

We kissed for almost a minute, our tongues dancing around each other. My hands roamed over her back, and hers trailed down my chest. Our embrace was tender, even shy.

Then, without warning, Cynthia grabbed my ass with both hands, pulled me into her body, and began furiously kissing me. All of a sudden we were making out like the horny teenagers we were. I might have moaned at her grasp, I’m not sure. But I definitely moaned when she reached under my shirt, and put her hands onto my bare chest.

Cynthia let out a soft groan of arousal when I did the same. She was completely naked, and I could feel her smooth skin against my palms. As my fingers brushed over her breasts, I felt her nipples stiffen.

Cynthia gasped as I tweaked one of her nipples, and she leaned into me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

God, I loved this girl so much—I’d never wanted anyone more. The moment was perfect. Everything was perfect. I was kissing my sister, and it was everything I’d ever dreamed of.

More, in fact—I had never imagined that our first time would be while Mom stood and watched, her heart breaking at the sight of her only two children locking lips.

I broke off the kiss and looked up at my mother, who was standing there wide-eyed, watching us. She was shaking, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“I won’t allow this,” she said. Her voice was quiet, but it carried an unmistakable edge to it. “You...you can’t do this.”

“You deserve it,” I reminded her. “This is because of you. You’re responsible for this, Mom.

“This is your punishment.”

Mom looked like she wanted to argue back but the words were stuck in her throat. I turned back to my sister, and kissed her again, my hands crudely groping her chest, my tongue eagerly exploring her mouth.

This time, it was more aggressive. I shoved her back onto the bed, ignoring her muffled protests, and tore off my shirt, tossing it aside.

“Daniel,” Mom gasped. I hadn’t even taken my shirt off when punishing her. While spanking my mother to orgasm, or cumming on her face. For all of our dozens of blowjobs, I’d been fully clothed.

I ignored her as I wrestled with Cynthia on the bed, our lips locked as I dominated her. Her entire body was trembling in pleasure, in submissiveness, as she let me have my way with her.

What a sight we must have been. My sister, curvy and naked, flushed with desire. Me, wearing nothing but a pair of gym shorts, my erection straining against the fabric.

“Please!” Mom exclaimed, though she never made a move to stop us. “Daniel, I’ll...I’ll do it.”

I pulled away from my sister, turning to my mother.

“What?”

My mother gulped. Her face was flushed too, but with tears.

Although I suspected there was some arousal in there as well. She was, after all, watching her two sexual fantasies mess around. Perhaps that’s why she was so upset; because of the pleasure she was getting from watching us.

Maybe the next part of the punishment would involve Mom touching herself while she watched.

Mom’s eyes flickered to the wall that separated Cynthia’s room from hers.

“I’ll...I’ll use the toy,” she said hoarsely, as though she couldn’t believe the words coming from her mouth. “Just...just don’t do this. Please, Daniel.“

I paused, then allowed a smile to slowly spread across my face.

“You want to use the toy?”

“Yes,” Mom pleaded. “Please!”

“Then it sounds like that isn’t much of a punishment,” I shrugged, before turning back to my sister’s naked, waiting body.

“Daniel!” Mom said, choking up. “You can’t do this. You can’t.“

I paused, and nodded sagely. At least, I think I looked sage.

Actually, I don’t really know what sage looks like. Maybe I just looked dumb.

Either way, the two women in the room were listening closely. Which was a nice ego-stroke, but not strictly necessary—what I was saying was much more for Cynthia’s ears than Mom’s.

“Don’t worry, Mom,” I said, throwing her a wistful smile. At least, I think it was wistful. “I’m not getting any pleasure out of this.”

“Y-you’re not?” Mom asked, and I shook my head.

“Of course not,” I said, gesturing to my sister’s naked body. “Look at her.”

My tone of voice said it all, but I couldn’t resist explaining further.

“Cynthia is disgusting,” I said with a grimace. “Look at her thighs, her stomach. And that smell.”

All lies, of course. My sister was hot as hell. You could have bottled the smell of her arousal and sold it for a million bucks. But at my words, Cynthia reflexively tried to cover her perfect body from my withering glance. (At least, I was aiming for withering.)

“This isn’t for me,” I said, wrinkling my nose. “I’d rather die than do anything with...with her.”

I shuddered, and I could feel Cynthia tense beneath me.

“But you need to be punished,” I said, staring my mother down. “You need this. It’s the only way to keep you on-track. I’m doing this for you, Mom. That’s the only reason I’d ever go near someone like...like her.”

Maybe the gagging sound was overkill, but I couldn’t resist.

Cynthia was trembling in shame and arousal (if she even separated them any more) while Mom was retreating at the intensity of my rant.

But it seemed to be working. Not, of course, that Mom could have done anything to stop us. I had her—and my sister—by the throat. (Often literally.)

Mom seemed to have no moral issue with sucking me off several times a day, of course, but somehow hearing that I wasn’t into my sister made our incestuous embrace more acceptable to her. From what I’ve seen, parenthood seems to be like eighty percent double standards.

Cynthia, meanwhile, was witnessing her clever move devolve into a Pyrrhic victory. Yeah, she was getting to make out with me...but she’d wanted to do it for my pleasure. She’d wanted me to enjoy it, to use her to fulfill my desires.

Instead, I’d just told her that I was going to hate every minute of it. Now, as my hands explored her body, as I put my tongue wherever I wanted to (which was a long list, when it came to my sister) as we went as far as we needed to for Mom’s torture...she’d know that I wasn’t getting any pleasure out of it. That I was just going through the motions.

And I knew my sister’s psyche. No matter how into it I acted, she’d know it was for Mom’s benefit. As we messed around, Cynthia would be simultaneously loving and hating it, turned on by being with me, devastated knowing how much I hated it.

Which, due to the fucked up way I’d managed to wire her libido, would also turn her on. It was the sexiest feedback loop in the history of the world.

So yeah. The whole situation was basically win-win-win for me. I got to enjoy my sister’s body, make her suffer, and torture our mother, all at once.

Any one of those things was something I would’ve sold my soul for. All three? I wasn’t sure what gods I was on the good side of, but I would happily pray to them until my dying day.

“You deserve this,” I reminded Mom. “Neither of us are going to enjoy this. It’s just to punish you. Because of what you did.”

Frankly, I doubt Mom even remembered what she’d done to deserve this punishment. Hell, I didn’t.

But she believed, to her core, that she needed to be punished. And this was the most powerful punishment possible.

Win-win-win.

“Now,” I said, turning back to my sister, allowing a look of disgust to seep into my eyes. “Where were we?”

Cynthia continued putting on a show, but I know my sister. I know my sister better than anyone has ever known a sibling.

I knew that the fire had gone out of her eyes. She was still passionate, responsive, even eager—but I knew her. I could feel her sadness, her regret.

It was almost as hot as the feel of her perfect body under my hands.

We continued getting hot and heavy on the bed, Mom watching from the side. She got to witness my hands roaming over my sister’s body, trying to find new places to explore. Cynthia arched her back, groaning and begging for my touch, and I obliged, while our mother sat just a few feet away.

My cock was hard as it had ever been, and Cynthia moaned as she felt it press against her.

“Oh, God, Daniel...”

“Fuck,” I panted. “Cynthia, I...I...”

“You’re so hard,” she groaned, arching her hips against my erection. “God, that’s so fucking hot.“

“That’s right,” I moaned. “Get used to it.”

I shifted slightly, and Cynthia gave a loud gasp as I rubbed my cloth-covered dick along her bare vulva. Her pussy was slick with her own juices, which were now smeared across the front of my shorts.

I heard another gasp from Mom, but I knew her almost as well as I knew my sister. It was a gasp of shock, of horror...but just as much, of arousal.

Mom was unwillingly turned on by the sight of her children fooling around.

Mom was getting wet at the idea of seeing her son and daughter fuck.

My hands returned to Cynthia’s bare body, kneading her soft flesh. I kissed her passionately, taking her breasts in my hands, squeezing them. I’d held her boobs before, while she was asleep, but this...getting to see her reaction as I did, getting to play with her body, was something else entirely.

Cynthia was moaning and writhing beneath me, her body burning with desire. She was so hot, her skin glowing with arousal, her eyes sad with the knowledge that I didn’t want this, not really. That I didn’t want her.

“Oh, God,” Cynthia moaned, “Daniel...”

Sitting up, I turned to Mom, red-eyed and shifting in her chair as she watched us.

“This is because of you,” I reminded her, pulling out my cock. “I’m only doing this because of you.“

It was hard not to be flattered at the sound of two naked women gasping with arousal as I my erection was revealed. Turning back to my sister, I began stroking it.

It was something I had done countless times. Jerked off while standing above my sister’s unconscious body, cumming on her naked form as she lay there hypnotized, coating her body in my seed.

But this was different. This was something new. Something special.

This time, we had a witness.

Our mother was staring at us with such shame and despair. Cynthia was looking up at me in awe as I began stroking my cock.

“This is your fault,” I told Mom, reaching down to grab one of my sister’s perfect breasts. “You’re responsible for this.”

“Fuck,” Cynthia moaned. “Daniel...”

Without a word, I turned back to her. I arranged my facial features into a look of disgust as my eyes panned down her nudity, trying to absorb every inch of her perfect body. Her skin was smooth and soft, covered in a thin layer of sweat. Her breasts were large and firm, jiggling as she breathed. Her stomach was flat and toned, her legs long and shapely. She’d stuck diligently to the workout routine I’d given her, and it had paid off. She was as firm and fit as she’d ever been.

All for me.

“You’re so disgusting,” I muttered. “You’re a piece of human trash.”

“Uh huh,” Cynthia moaned, her eyes locked on my hand as I stroked myself.

“You’re my sister,” I groaned, hoping that my arousal could be read as repulsion. “You’re my...you’re my sister.“

“I’m your sister,” Cynthia groaned in response, moving one hand between her legs and starting to rub. In that moment, I think she’d genuinely forgotten that she wasn’t supposed to cum. She’d probably forgotten that Mom was even watching, she was so turned on. They both were.

We all were.

“Cum on me,” she pleaded. “Cum on your sister.”

I could have. I could feel my balls tightening, my orgasm almost upon me. I could have shot my load onto my sister.

But instead, I turned to Mom.

“Say it,” I ordered; two words I’d said so often when I was under.

“W-what?” Mom asked, her cheeks bright red. Even from the bed, even through my sister’s musk, I could smell it.

Mom was turned on as well.

“Tell me to cum on Cynthia,” I ordered, staring at her intently. “This is your punishment.”

“No,” Mom moaned, shaking her head. “Daniel, I...I can’t. You can’t. You mustn’t.“

“It’s. your fault” I reminded her. “She’s your daughter. This is because of you. This is all happening because of you.”

“Oh, God,” Cynthia moaned, her voice full of urgent longing.

“This is happening, Mom,” I repeated firmly, my hand still wrapped around my hard cock. “Now, tell me to cum on your daughter.”

Mom bit her lip, her eyes bright. I could tell she was of two minds. Part of her wanted to; part of her wanted to stop it.

But she couldn’t. There was nothing she could do to stop it.

The thought of it disgusted her, but it excited her too.

“Do it,” she finally said, her voice a low, shuddering groan. “D-do it...”

“Do what?” I asked teasingly, and Mom hunched over.

“Cum on your sister,” she finally said, her voice breaking. “C-come on her face.”

I smiled, and Cynthia moaned, her body twitching beneath me.

“Beg me,” I ordered, pushing my luck. Again, Mom hesitated...but a firm look was all it took to break her.

“Please,” my mother begged, her voice ragged. “P-please, Daniel. Please, cum on your sister’s face.”

“Please, please, please, please, please,” Cynthia moaned.

“More,” I ordered with a grunt. “Make me believe you want it.”

Mom was faster to respond this time: “Do it,” she urged. “Oh god, please. Please, Daniel...cum on my daughter. Cum on Cynthia’s face.”

I could see the struggle in her eyes—the conflict between what she wanted, and what she knew she had to do.

“More!” I roared. I could feel my orgasm approaching, and I knew it wouldn’t be long.

“Come on,” Mom pleaded, her voice shaky. “That’s it. Please. P-please, Daniel. Cum on Cynthia’s face. Unload onto her fat, disgusting face.”

I was so close to cumming, so close to shooting my load onto my sister’s gorgeous face.

“Please, please, please, please, please,” Cynthia begged.

“Say it’s your fault,” I hissed, and Mom’s head bowed in shame.

“It’s my fault,” she whimpered. “Oh god, this is...it’s all my fault.”

I let out a growl. I could feel Cynthia’s body begin to tremble, and then she cried out in pleasure as my cock exploded, coating her perfect skin with my seed.

Mom watched, tears in her eyes, as my semen plastered my sister’s face. Her daughter’s face. “Fuck!” Cynthia gasped, arching her back as she continued rubbing herself. “Oh, fuck! Oh God, Daniel...”

Her skin glistened with sweat, and her face was coated in my cum. She looked like an angel, covered in my seed. She was so perfect.

“Don’t cum,” I said softly, and Cynthia nodded urgently. She knew what would happen if she did.

She knew her place.

I wiped my hand across my sister’s forehead, smearing my sperm over her smooth skin. “You’re disgusting,” I sneered, and she nodded. She knew I was telling the truth.

I wasn’t, but Cynthia knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I was.

I turned back to my mother, who was staring in awe. She looked so unhappy...and so excited at the same time. Her eyes were darting between Cynthia’s naked, cum-soaked body; my erection in my hand; my naked chest.

As the after-tremors of my orgasm ceased, my eyes widened. I couldn’t believe we’d just gotten away with that. I’d just made out with my sister, I’d finished onto her chest...all while Mom watched.

All while Mom watched, and begged me to finish.

“Clean her up,” I ordered, the words out of my mouth before I could even process them.

It seemed my instincts knew Mom better than my higher faculties because she didn’t hesitate, making her way to the bed and using her tongue on Cynthia’s body, taking my seed into her mouth and swallowing it down eagerly. As she did, Cynthia—eyes glazed, almost as though she was hypnotized—reached out and grabbed Mom’s bruised tits, digging her nails into them and making our mother cry out with pain.

I watched with a soft smile. This was the best punishment yet.

* * *

The next few days continued in the same manner. Every day, when Cynthia and Mom and I were all in the same room, I’d pull my sister to me and make out with her passionately, exploring her naked body with my hands. She’d groan and tremble at my touch, and Mom would just watch as we took things further and further each time.

The next day, I fucked Cynthia’s tits—something I’d never done before, even while she was under. She moaned in pleasure as I thrust myself into her creamy expanse, and Mom watched sadly from the sidelines.

“Tell her that I own her,” I ordered with a grunt, and Mom obeyed.

“I’m sorry,” she whimpered. “Y-you own her.”

“Tell her.“

“Daniel o-owns you,” my mother stuttered. “Your...your brother owns you.”

Cynthia nodded, her eyes glazed.

“She’s my slave,” I told Mom, and she nodded. “Tell her.”

“Oh, Daniel,” Mom sobbed, and Cynthia moaned as I pounded my hard cock between her breasts. With each thrust, the tip of my cock would slam into her face; her cheek, her nose, her hungrily-watching eyes.

“Tell her,” I repeated firmly, my voice a low growling. “Tell her that she’s my slave. Tell her that I own her.”

“Oh, God,” Mom groaned, her voice shaking with regret and arousal. “He owns you. Your brother o-owns you.”

“Her body.”

“Your brother owns your body,” Mom dutifully repeated, her eyes never leaving my sister’s body as I continued to fuck her breasts. “Y-you’re his slave. You’re his slave.”

Cynthia tilted her back, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure.

“This is your fault,” I reminded her.

“This is my fault,” Mom repeated glumly, as I once more coated my sister’s face with cum and made Mom clean it off.

On the third day, Cynthia dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. Something she’d actually been doing longer than Mom, but as far as our mother was concerned...this was our first time.

Mom didn’t say anything as Cynthia choked on my dick, spluttering slightly as she took my entire rod into her throat. But the look of shock and lust in her eyes told me everything I needed to know.

By the fourth day, Mom was drooling over the sight of her daughter sucking my cock. She sat beside us on the couch, watching as Cynthia deep-throated me, her eyes glazed over with lust. When I ordered her to play with herself, I only met a moment’s hesitance. Soon, Mom was moaning, touching herself as she watched the live sex show that was my sister swallowing my cum.

Everything about it was perfect. The feeling of my sister’s lips around my cock again, exactly where they belonged. The way she’d moan as I fucked her face, the way her eyes rolled into the back of her head as I filled her mouth with my seed. Her body shaking and trembling as she resisted her own orgasm, her eyes locked on mine.

Mom came immediately after I did. Cynthia, of course, did not—since her orgasm from being rejected, she hadn’t even cum while I fucked her.

Oh yeah, I was still fucking her each time I put her under. We were only fooling around once a day, but even after she made me cum, I was still so worked up. I’d cum down Cynthia’s throat, then ‘reward’ Mom by letting her blow me too, and then hypnotize Cynthia and fuck her to my third orgasm of the day.

My life was so close to perfect. I had two busty, constantly-naked women at my command. I could fuck my sister whenever I wanted (I could’ve fucked her while she was awake, if I’d wanted. If it hadn’t been so delicious to deny her) and Mom would let me spank her to orgasm any time of the day or night, then go down on me and suck me dry.

Oh, and the punishments. The punishments hadn’t stopped. Anything I dreamed of, I could do to Mom or Cynthia. Mom’s breasts were still bruised and tender; when she’d accidentally brushed a tit against a doorframe, Cynthia and I heard her cry of pain from across the house. My sister’s ass was constantly red, her skin marked by my blows. She winced with pain whenever she sat down...and, knowing my preferences, made sure to sit down whenever she could.

And no matter what I did, it wasn’t enough. For any of us. My mother and sister were always horny. Constantly ready. Constantly wanting to please me. Always craving my attention.

Perhaps it was genetic.

That was why I took them out to the diner. There was no limit to what I could make them do. When I ordered them to dress like sluts, I didn’t even have to mask it as a punishment.

My mother and sister did as they were told. They followed my commands. If I told them to jump, they were already jumping by the time the words left my mouth.

And so when Mom sat opposite me at the diner, watching me finger my sister, watching Cynthia struggling to resist her orgasm, I knew I hadn’t even gotten close to finding their limits.

They’d do anything I ordered them to.

A few nights after Mom came while watching Cynthia blow me, I pushed things further. We started by making out—a little tame, you might think, but...well, this week had been the first time I’d done any of this with my sister. It was more arousing than I’d imagined. The taste of her lips, the feel of her tongue as it slid over mine.

And of course, my hands could freely explore her body while I did. I could touch any part of her exposed flesh, squeezing and groping, enjoying the small moans of pleasure Cynthia made as I used her body for my pleasure.

“You belong to your brother,” Mom whispered, her eyes glazed over with lust as she touched herself. “He owns your body. He owns every part of you.”

Her eyes held that perfect mixture of pleasure and pain. She hated what she was seeing...but she couldn’t stop watching. She didn’t want to stop watching.

She was getting off on the incestuous display in front of her as much as we were. When I couldn’t stand it any more, I lowered my shorts. There it was again, that sharp intake of breath from the two women as my cock came into view.

They’d both spent so much time thinking about it, I knew. They both wanted it inside them—Cynthia openly, Mom reluctantly. My mother had still never initiated anything; she only sucked me off when I grabbed her and pushed her to her knees.

“Come here,” I ordered Mom, and—moving just as she did when hypnotized—she obeyed, taking a step towards me.

“On your knees,” I continued, and my mother’s eyes widened as she realized what I was doing. What was about to happen.

But she didn’t resist. She knelt before me, as naked as the day she was born. Cynthia bit her lip; she knew what was coming too, and I knew she didn’t like it.

But she would obey.

“Share me,” I ordered the two women. I didn’t need to say anything more than that.

Neither hesitated. Cynthia dropped to her knees beside our mother. Two perfect sluts, ready to serve. Two naked, wanton women, ready to suck off their own family member.

Together. As a team.

I reached down, putting a hand on each of their heads. As I pulled them together, I felt the warmth of their bodies, the softness of their skin, the smoothness of their hair. Their mouths approached my erection, their tongues coming out shyly, tentatively.

And when their tongues met on the smooth skin of my tongue, all three of us shuddered with pleasure.

I ran my fingers through each woman’s hair, stroking softly as they kissed, their tongues entwined, their saliva mixing on my shaft.

Their lips slid up and down my cock, their tongues swirling around the tip, tasting the liquid that pooled there. Occasionally they’d pause to kiss, as if I wasn’t even there—I could tell that Mom was just getting lost in the moment, consumed by the erotic situation....but my sister’s eyes never left mine.

She was making out with our mother for me. For my pleasure. In a desperate bid to turn me on.

I owned her. I owned her body. I owned her mind.

She was my slave. They both were.

I let them continue for as long as they wanted to. They were both so horny, they couldn’t stop kissing each other, and I had no intention of stopping them. Whenever they turned their focus back to me, my cock would throb at the attention.

Mom licked my balls, and I wondered if she was remembering the first time she’d done this, when she’d suggested it as a punishment. Cynthia’s mouth would drift upwards, kissing my stomach, licking along my ribs.

The girls’ hands wandered, caressing my body. But they’d always return to my cock, alternating who got to take my length into their mouth. While one of them was blowing me, the other would use her hand to stroke my shaft.

It wasn’t long before I sensed their competitive nature coming out as they pleasured me with their mouths. They tried to outdo the other, each of them endeavoring to show they could take more of me into their throats, each of them trying to be the one to make me cum.

I egged them on, allowing small compliments to escape my lips. “That’s so good, Cyn,” I encouraged when she deep-throated me and nearly gagged. “You’re almost there.”

“Mmmm-huh,” Cynthia responded. She bobbed her head on my shaft harder, faster, and I could feel her saliva dripping down my shaft.

“Show her how it’s done, Mom,” I said, and my sister’s cheeks burned as our mother managed to deep throat me within just a few quick strokes.

“God, Mom,” I moaned. “You’re so sexy. Touch her, Cynthia. Show her what you did to me on Tuesday night.”

That had been the first time my sister and I had fooled around, and she’d used her mouth on my nipples, biting down gently and making me shiver.

Cynthia’s mouth moved to Mom’s bruised breasts, and the older woman moaned. I felt her fingers dig into my thigh, her head bobbing up and down on my dick. One part pleasure, two parts pain...though of course, my mother didn’t make such a distinction.

When Mom came up for air, I pushed her away. “Your turn,” I said to my sister, raising my eyebrows in appreciation as she managed to get my whole member down her throat on the third attempt.

I loved watching her gag, watching her choke on my cock as she struggled with the thickness of it., and it wasn’t long before I felt my balls tighten. My cock pulsed in my sister’s mouth, and I knew I was close.

“I’m gonna cum,” I gasped, pushing my sister away. The two women were kneeling in front of me, looking at me hungrily, wanting to be the one who I rewarded with a shower of my cum.

The sight was enough to push me over the edge—Mom’s huge breasts, sore and abused and so beautiful. Cynthia’s blue eyes, staring at me lustfully. The two women who never would have done any of this a year ago—who would have been appalled at just the idea—kneeling in front of me, ready and eager to swallow my semen.

I grunted loudly, thrusting my hips forward as my cock erupted. The first spurt hit my mother in the face, splattering against her cheek. Cynthia took the second string of my seed, catching some in her mouth, and I saw her cheeks flush as she swallowed it.

The rest dribbled out onto their huge breasts, wetting their chests, running down their sides and pooling in their navels.

My orgasm seemed to last forever—I don’t know if I’d ever come that hard again. It had probably only been a spoonful or two, but the two women looked completely soaked, my cum covering their faces and breasts.

“Clean each other off,” I ordered, and they eagerly complied. They licked and sucked my sperm from each others’ bodies, using their tongues to clean it from each other’s skin and swallow it down hungrily.

Even when they’d finished cleaning themselves off, they didn’t stop. Cynthia, seeing the glint in my eyes, took the lead, guiding Mom’s head between her legs. Mom had spent so much time buried in her daughter’s snatch over the last week; she didn’t resist, her mouth eagerly returning to the familiar terrain of Cynthia’s pussy.

“Mmmmmmm,” Mom moaned, her eyes closed. Her hands were on my sister’s ass, holding her tight against her. Cynthia purred at her mother’s touch, her hands moving to her own tits, massaging them as Mom began to lick and suck her cunt.

I didn’t say anything, not wanting to interrupt the scene unfolding in front of me. I watched as my sister’s fingers plunged into her mother’s box, Mom’s mouth plunging down on Cynthia’s clit, her tongue flicking over it. One of Mom’s hands reached up to grab her daughter’s breast, pinching her nipple.

Cynthia didn’t cum, of course. Even after what we’d just done, even after I coated her with my seed and Mom had licked it off, she didn’t cum. She was being a very good girl.

She was mine.

I didn’t even have to say anything; I just shot my sister a look, and she knew what to do. She knew what the next step was. She pulled my mother’s head away, slinking down to return the favor.

“God,” Mom groaned as her daughter’s mouth reached her hairy snatch. “Oh, God, Cynthia...”

The sight of the two women cleaning each other off, and Cynthia writhing in pleasure at Mom’s oral administrations had been enough to get me hard enough, and I stepped forward to slide my cock between my mother’s lips.

“No,” she groaned when she opened her eyes to see me standing above her, but all three of us knew it was a token objection. Her lips eagerly parted, and for the third time that evening (I’d woken my mother up that morning with my dick in her face) I felt Mom’s tongue meet my hard cock.

It was a hell of a sight. Mom, sandwiched between her busty daughter and her half-naked son. Cynthia kneeling in front of her, hands on Mom’s ass, squeezing it as she went down on her. Cynthia’s mouth working on Mom’s pussy, her tongue flicking in and out of the hole she’d emerged from almost two decades earlier.

My cock, halfway down Mom’s throat, her entire body shaking and vibrating with arousal as she serviced one of her children and was serviced by the other.

I couldn’t wait to fuck her while she went down on Cynthia. I couldn’t wait to take her ass while her daughter sucked her dripping cunt. I couldn’t wait to tie them both up, blindfold and gag them and alternate which of their pussies my cock fucked, listening to their muffled grunts as they got repeatedly surprised by my sudden entry.

But what we were doing was pretty great too.

Mom was the first to cum; she’d taken much longer the first time Cynthia went down on her, but I didn’t know if the difference was because my sister had gotten better or because of how erotically-charged the environment was.

Her eyes rolled up in her head, gasping around my cock. She arched her back, pushing her ample chest forward, her hands clutching at Cynthia’s hair as my sister continued her relentless attack on Mom’s clit.

As soon as Mom’s orgasm subsided, Cynthia pulled back, her face wet with her mother’s juices. Her eyes lit up at the sight of Mom’s mouth on my cock, and Cynthia leaned forward until her mouth was right by our mother’s ear.

“Make him cum,” she whispered. “Make your son cum with your mouth.”

Mom’s eyes squinted shut, and a look of disgust appeared on her face...but her mouth never slowed, continuing to expertly pleasure me.

“You’re his,” my sister said, and I wondered if Mom noticed the tinge of melancholy in her voice. She must have realized that I was turned on by having our mother say the words to her—and turning me on was my sister’s primary purpose, after all—but I knew it must have stung a little to give that up. To not be the only one who belonged to me.

To not be my only slave.

“You belong to Daniel,” my sister said breathily. “Your body belongs to your son.”

Mom squirmed uncomfortably at Cynthia’s words. Now that her orgasm had passed, the haze of lust had faded, and she didn’t welcome the reminder that I was her son. That she was my mother.

But I knew she wasn’t going to stop sucking me off. She just closed her eyes and focused on the task at hand.

Cynthia, however, had noticed Mom’s expression...and, more importantly, had realized how much I enjoyed it.

“He’s your son,” she continued, putting her arms around Mom. The sight of their sweaty flesh pressing against each other was hot as hell, but only a fraction as sexy as Mom’s reaction to her daughter’s word. “My brother. You have your mouth wrapped around my brother’s cock.”

Mom gagged, and for a moment I thought she was going to pull away, to leave me with a serious case of blue balls.

But, as if anticipating that, Cynthia moved one hand to Mom’s head. She was now guiding her, almost forcing her to suck me off.

“This is incest,” Cynthia whispered fervently, flecks of spit flying out of her mouth as she did. “What you’re doing is incest. It’s not only morally wrong, it’s illegal. You’re breaking the law. You’re breaking the law...as a reward.“

Mom moaned, and her eyes fluttered. I could have cum at what was happening, but I forced myself to hold back. I wanted to hear what else my sister would say.

“You’re such a pervert,” she continued, her voice tinged with passion, her tone dripping with hate and love and lust. “What you’re doing is so wrong. So wrong. No normal woman would do this, Mom. No normal mother would suck off her own son, or go down on her daughter.“

Mom shuddered, and I wondered if she was aware of the role-reversal that was going on here...or if she was too lost in the words, in the sensations of what was happening.

“You’re sick,” Cynthia said. “And you’ve spread your sickness to us. Look at what we’re doing. Look at what you’ve made us do. This is all your fault. This is all. Your. Fault.”

The tears were flowing freely down Mom’s cheeks now, but she still refused to stop sucking my cock. It was taking all the effort I had not to cum, not to unload into Mom’s throat.

“You’re a whore,” Cynthia groaned, directly into Mom’s ears. “A sexual deviant. You’re corrupt, and you’ve corrupted us. Look at what you’ve done. Look at what you’ve done.

Mom’s eyes opened at that, and Cynthia used the opportunity to stand up and make out with me. My lips locked with my sister’s as Mom continued sucking me off, crying as she watched.

“This is all your fault,” Cynthia said, her head still on the back of Mom’s head, forcing her to take my entire cock down her throat. “All of it.”

Another tear slid down Mom’s cheek, and—with a large sob—she nodded.

“You belong to your son,” Cynthia whispered. “You’re his slave.”

Another nod, and a spark of mischief appeared in my sister’s eye.

“And me,” she said, hesitantly. “You belong to me. You belong to your daughter.”

Mom didn’t say anything, and after a brief pause, Cynthia just shook her head in disgust, turning back to me and forcing her tongue down my throat. I couldn’t help myself, grabbing Mom’s head with both hands as I came, holding her in place as I kissed Cynthia deeply and unloaded deep into our mother’s willing throat.