The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Director

mc, mm, mf, ff, md, fd, gr

Synopsis: The self proclaimed director, of the production called life, sets about to give people at a bar better character traits.

The bar was not overly crowded for a Saturday night. It was a bit later than most people would hang out, but since it was a three day weekend, and most people had Monday off from work due to Independence Day there were a few more people than usual. The lighting was dim, the air was humid, and smelled of alcohol filled the air. Then the door to the bar opened.

“CUT!!! This is embarrassing!” Scream the man who came into the bar with a flourish. He was short, dressed in black from ankle to wrist. On his head he had a black beret and was holding a black stick. He spoke with a very bad German accent that sounded fake and exaggerated. “I will not permit this travesty of a performance to continue!”

The talking in the bar stopped. People holding drinks looked the short man up and down, it didn’t take long, and scoffed at him. “Really,” a drunken guy said looking at the man in black, “who do you think you are?”

“I AM THE DIRECTOR!” the man screamed. “I will not let my performance be ridiculed by cheep hackneyed stereotypes! You are clearly playing the part of a drunken man,” The director was saying to the man who spoke. “This part you play is obvious, but we must push the envelope! You are not just a drunken man! NO! You are a drunken man that when you are drunk will embrace your sexual appetite,” the director said, “for men!”

The drunken man popped up, and started to gyrate and got closer and closer, or at least his crotch did to the man next to him. The drunken gay man was starting to rub his crotch against another man, who was trying to get away, and the visible tenting of his pants was embarrassing. The antics started to get a murmur going from the crowd at the bar.

A woman with straight brown hair, a slim body, and a tight black dress turned on the director. “What the fuck did you just do to him?” She yelled the question.

“I am the director,” the man in black said, with flourish. “I direct people on how they are to play their part in the production that is LIFE! You are clearly a woman attempting to be seen and be attractive to men. Boring! Your character bores me! You should be a dominatrix coming in to make men get on their knees and kiss your feet! That is a character that would interest people!”

When the director pointed his black stick at her, in a single breath, the changes happened. The woman turned. Her hair went moonless black. Her outfit turned to tight black leather that hugged her body and accented her new curves. On her feet six-inch platform knee high black leather boots appeared. Her body language changed as a riding crop showed up in her hand. One man, who looked like a lumberjack with his flannel and beard, was on the receiving end of the riding crop. He seemed to drop to his knees with some force as the dominatrix yelled at him with a tender tone of undeniable strength, “Lick my boot, and I might not hit you again, or I might hit you just because I want to.”

A trio of young thin women in tight dresses had gathered their things and were about to leave when the director saw them and shouted, “STOP RIGHT THERE!” The women froze in place. “NO ONE HERE MAY LEAVE OR CONTACT THE OUTSIDE UNTIL I LEAVE!!! Ladies, sit back down so I can see what I have to work with.” The women begrudgingly returned to their half circle booth.

The director swished up to the table and stood erect before the women looking down at them. “How typical,” the director said. “TYPICAL! This is straight out of diversity casting! A stereotypical African-American, a stereotypical Asian-American, and a stereotypical white woman, and you’re all pathetic. We must make you unique! We must make a story that anyone can see at a glance. I HAVE IT! You women have bonded over your love of FEMALE BODY BUILDING! Your muscles are enormous! Your breasts are huge and artificial! You show off as much of your body as possible to let everyone know it!”

The women shifted as they saw the director pointing his stick at them. Each one changed as their body fat vanished, their muscles bulged out, and their breasts ballooned. None of them had padding under their skin as it seemed to shrink wrap to muscles that were so large nature could not have intentionally made them. On the women’s chests their breasts inflated more and more until there were round globes stretching out their tops bigger than bowling balls.

“Now for the real kicker to your characters,” the director said with an evil tone to his German accent. “You three are deeply sexually lustfully attached to each other. You’ve bonded not only over body building, but your love of showing your lesbian love for each other in public. YOU ARE LESBIAN EXHIBITIONISTS! Now play with each other’s pussy under the table and make your lovers have squirting orgasms!”

The three women looked shocked, and then looked around as their hands snaked under the booth table. Under the table, and under the bottom of their dresses strong fingers found bare pussies. Outside of the booth it was clear the women were doing something sexual. Their eyes were glazed and unfocused, their breathing was hot and labored, and their muscular bodies were starting to hump to the rhythm of the fingers inside their wet twats.

“HEY!” the bartender said from behind the bar. “I don’t know what the hell you’re doing, but get out, now!” The bartender was fat, round both in belly and head, and with greasy dark brown hair.

“But Captain, my captain, I am not yet ready to abandon this ship that is my performance,” the director said taking large long exaggerated steps to the bar. “However, Captain my Captain, you should be the one in charge around here. You can be my manager, for you are truly the Captain of this ship! You just need to look the part.”

With the stick pointed at the bartender he changed. The fat and bad hair were gone, and so too was most of his youth. The man took on the appearance of a weathered man with snow white hair both on his head and the short beard that was now on his face. He had taken on the look of a white and tough mature man that was ruggedly handsome. A young thin woman at the bar with numerous piercings in her right ear looked him up and down with the word, “WOW” quietly on her lips.

The new Captain looked at the woman with the ear piercings and in a booming and commanding voice he said sternly, “I am the Captain, and while here you’ll do as I say. Now come with me so I may ram my cock into you from behind until you pass out.”

The thin woman shivered as she put her hand out for the captain to take. “Oh yes, my captain!” She said as she clearly was clenching her thighs together. The crowd watched them go, into the back offices of the bar, and was not seen again that night. Rhythmic slamming and female squeals were heard for hours afterward.

“Hey, that was my girlfriend,” A thin tall young man said running up to the director.

“Yes I gathered,” the director said unconcerned. “You are playing the jealous boyfriend that can’t believe his girl would leave him, so over done! Everyone has done this! You are unoriginal! Thankfully I am here to make you, unique for my performance!”

“Fuck you,” the man said looking the director up and down. “I could take you!” The man might have been able to do so. He was thin and wiry, but had the muscle mass of uncooked spaghetti. His hair was dark, and he had on a black leather jacket. His curly black hair looked greasy.

“Why would you want that character?” The director asked. “I am the director and I tell you what you are. You are a young man with a horrible psychological affliction where when any man asks for a blow job, you must give him one. This affliction makes you give your best effort to bring the man joy with your mouth on his sexual organ, and when he ejaculates, you will to, even if it is in your pants.” With that the director strode off into the crowd.

The wiry young man looked stunned as he just stood there. Fear filled his face as there was a tap on his shoulder. “Dude,” a high pitched man’s voice said behind him. “Was that for real?”

The wiry young man turned around and saw who was speaking. This person was a man, but had very feminine features of high cheekbones and a pointed chin. His eyes were bright blue, and a little dulled by his drinking. “I don’t know,” the wiry man said with a hitch in his voice.

“Let’s find out,” the man with the high cheekbones said, “give me a blowjob.”

The wiry man dropped to the floor, and as if he was fighting for his next breath, he got the other man’s pants open. The man with the high cheekbones sighed as he felt his hard thick member be sucked into the wiry man’s warm mouth. Most women watched the performance, but only one other man did.

In the crowd the director came upon a couple at one of the tall tables. “We don’t want any trouble,” the man said.

“Please just leave us alone,” the woman begged.

The director looked them both up and down. The man was almost so plain and basic that he was in every way the stereotype of normal. He had brown hair, brown eyes, a soft chin, a medium build, and simple earth tone clothes. The woman however was a blond bombshell of a woman. Her hair was naturally blond with a slight curl. Her eyes were bright blue. Her face was the shape of an egg. Her body was really nice with full breasts, a slim middle, and hips with long legs attached.

“NEVER!” The director called out. “This is my performance, and my characters must have character! You two are so, typical that I almost want to gouge my eyes out at the sight of how indistinctive you are. Fine I will not change what you two look like after all you are perfect for each other.”

The director pointed his stick at the man. “You, for instance, suffer from semen leakage,” the director said. “Your dick leaks out cum at odd times during the day, and you don’t know when, or why. You just suddenly have semen in your trousers.”

“YOU,” the director wheeled on the woman, “have persistent genital arousal disorder, where you have orgasms, the feeling of about to orgasm and vaginal spasms easily, spontaneously, and without warning. This happens to you constantly all day and night.”

“FUCK!” the man said realizing his pants had a sticky wet spot forming on the outside of them.

“Oh GOD!” the woman said as her hands flew to between her legs and she started shaking.

“See!” The director said with joy and glee. “This is what I mean by having character. Now you two can have drama, and a persistently filled laundry hamper.” With that the director moved on.

“You men are pitiful,” The director said to five college age men that were trying to get their fingers or thumbs to touch the screens of their phones, but were failing. “Really you think that coming to a bar will get you women? PITIFUL! You must go to where the women are. Your characters must now embrace the idea that you should go to salons, and get your nails, both hand and feet, done. Get your hair cut, washed, and dried at salons, and find your women there, not drunk in a bar. For my performance you must get in touch with your sissy side.” The director moved on from the men that were pulling down their hair to look disapprovingly at it.

“You ladies are just as wretched of characters as those men,” The director said to the five college women trying to get the back door to the bar open. “Really, going to a bar and looking for the best looking man to sleep with, I say again wretched. How should I improve your character? I could make you all fall in love with the same nerdy geek like that man over there. Yes, I mean you. We can all see your Superman watch. But it’s been done!”

The director looked around and saw a normal looking man, with normal dirty blond hair, a normal round face, and a normal body that looked like he was fighting off the fat. “YOU!” The director shouted at the man. “Tell me what kind of woman would you like in your bed tonight?”

“One with a heartbeat,” the normal man said as if he had the answer ready.

The director looked annoyed. “Fine, funny man,” the director said sounding annoyed, “I want your subconscious to tell me what kind of woman would please you sexually if you could have any woman anyway you could imagine?”

The normal man spoke again, but his words were slower and with less emotion, “I want a woman that is an obedient sexual robot that will deny me nothing and do everything she can to please me.” The normal man clamped his hands over his mouth as soon as the words came out. “I didn’t mean to say that.”

“Of course not,” the director said in disbelief. The director turned and pointed his stick at the five college women. “Ladies you heard the man, he wants sex robots, and you five are now organic sex robots. You will obey this man completely and totally in all things. You were put on this planet for only one reason and that is to please with your body and mind this very ordinary and nondescript man in every way possible.” The five women came to the normal man’s table and stood erect as if at attention.

“There you go,” the director said to the normal man. “Program them however you wish, but keep in mind they are still organic humans at their core.”

The director walked back into the middle of the bar floor, and everyone was giving him space. There was fear in everyone’s eyes as they tried not to look at him, as if he were a dangerous animal. “ONE MORE THING!” The director called out. “Where are my barmaids?” The director’s accent started to slip to something more Italian.

From the crowd three women came forward, one of the brunettes was from behind the bar, and the other brunette and the blond were servers. Each were wearing a white blouse, black pants, and a green apron. None of the three women were particularly attractive. There was one brunette woman with prominent buck teeth and a neck that seemed far too long for her body. The blond was chunky and seemed to be having some kind of skin condition that left her with red raw looking red patches everywhere. The other brunette just had the unfortunate combination of facial features that didn’t seem to match with a large nose, thin lips, a lopsided chin, and eyes that seemed farther apart than was normal.

“Oh for the love of Pete,” The director said looking at the women as they sprang to attention before him. “I finally get normal looking people in my performance, and they’re the ones that should be drop dead sexy. I mean really you three should be so supernaturally beautiful that women want to be you and men want to be with you, and a percentage of women also want to be with you. You should be so sexy that men can’t keep their eyes off you, and women glare envious at your beauty. You should be sexy and you know it as you try to get into men and women’s pants. You should be so erotically sexy that no man or woman can resist your sexual charms. Let’s make that happen shall we.”

With a point of his stick the women changed into breathtaking beauties. Their faces went beyond anything found in art, beyond anything found in nature, and so perfect and sexy that men just looking at their faces started sprouting wood in their pants. The women’s bodies changed to a perfect hourglass shape with large high set breasts that seemed firm and round. Their legs and arms became toned with muscle. Their outfits changed to be skin tight, with their pants so tight that the fact they were not wearing underwear was obvious. Their breasts were so large that the top four buttons of their blouses couldn’t even be done together without threatening to suffocate the women, and thus a great deal of cleavage could be seen. The shift in their body language was what seemed most pronounced as they went from standing at attention to shifting their hips and asses to speak of the sexual delights they could give.

The director clapped his hands and looked around at what he had done. There was a leather clad woman holding a riding crop as a man licked her pussy. There were three women in a booth all sweaty and panting as they fingered each other to climax. There was a man over in the corner enthusiastically switching from sucking one guy’s cock to another guy’s cock and back. At a table a basic looking man was holding both hands of a blond woman as she seemed to be fighting with her body that was shaking with an orgasm. There were five men looking at a video on someone’s phone of what a blowout was. At another table three women stood at attention with blank eyes as one woman was bent over a table taking a normal man’s normal size cock into her pussy while a woman sat on the floor under her and robotically licked the woman’s snatch. Then there were the three barmaids that were teasing and flirting with men and their dates.

“Everyone, it is time for the final act. Find someone close to you,” the director said with both hands raised in the air, “and make out passionately!”

The entire crowded bar started to kiss with the person closest to them. For some it was their date. For others it was someone they met at the bar. For others it was their friend, or friends. Men were kissing men. Women were kissing women. The barmaids had three men and a woman to lip lock with. With that the director left the bar.

The air was humid and damp outside. There was someone setting off fireworks in the distance. The director went around the side of the bar to where the dumpster was. He tossed his beret into the large metal can. As if peeling off a layer of skin the black long sleeve shirt came off to reveal a scarlet Cincinnati Reds short sleeve tee-shirt underneath. The director pulled his pants down to show a shiny pair of nylon shorts, and very hairy muscular legs. The director was putting his shoes back on when a guy came around the corner of the bar to the alley.

“You,” the stranger said to the director, “I want a word with you!”

“Would that word be, oops,” the director said. Gone was his accent and he sounded like a normal mid-western young man.

“What the hell was that there at the end?” The stranger asked.

“I’m not good at accents,” the director said. “I just can’t keep them up. I’m betting that’s not what you meant.”

“I was sucking face with some guy back there!” The stranger yelled.

“There’s a reason I told you not to come,” The director said sounding humorous. “I told you to just sit back and enjoy the fact that your money is paying for revenge on your ex-girlfriend.”

“What about everyone else in the bar?” The stranger asked in an angry tone.

“I needed to make sure no one knew that your ex was the target, so suspicion doesn’t fall on you,” the director said and then he realize he was still holding the stick and he flipped that in the dumpster too. “This will become another paranormal flash in the pan, and you get your revenge.”

“And you get ten thousand dollars,” the stranger said not cooling down.

“I gave that to charity,” the director said adjusting his clothes. “I have more than enough money for my lifestyle.”

“It’s not about the money,” the stranger said. It was about this time the director realized the man was indeed drunk. “I wanted Paula to pay for what she did to me, not everyone else. You are an evil horrible man.”

The director just nodded his head. “That’s not the first time I’ve heard that,” he said, “today.” The director passed the stranger and said without looking back, “Before you do something stupid think about what I can do, and what would happen to you if I ever got pissed off.”

The stranger stopped. He was going to attack, but the words made it into his slowed brain and better judgment took over. “Just tell me why,” the stranger said. “Why do something stupid like acting as if you’re the director of a play?”

The director turned around and faced the stranger. The director had a happy smile on his face. “I have done everything, as you can imagine,” The director said, “so I like to mix things up a bit. You know, have some fun. You should see me when I dress up like a demon and curse people. It is LOTS of fun. Now, if you’ll excuse me that took a lot longer than I was expecting and there’s a Minecraft online tournament I’m supposed to stream. And scene!”