The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dissertation Tutor

FD, MF, FF, FT

Synopsis:

A student is hypnotised by his lecturer and turned into her sex-slave for the next year.

Hi, this is my first story on here, so all and any feedback you have should either be sent to me at or you can just PM me on the forum. Cheers!

I knocked on Dr Steele’s door tentatively. She was going to be my dissertation tutor, and I wanted to make a good first impression.

I really wasn’t looking forward to doing my undergraduate dissertation. It would mean weeks of research and days of writing on top of my usual workload of essays and presentations, and it had been hanging over me like an ominous shadow for weeks.

“Come in!”

I opened the door and stepped inside. The office wasn’t large, and was very much like most of the lecturer’s offices. There were bookshelves covering two of the walls, mostly archaeological texts on ancient Persia, which was her specialist subject. I noticed one, Matriarchies and Goddess Worship in the Near East, which was actually written by her. Dr Nicki Steele was sitting behind her desk, and looked up as I stepped in. She was young, in her late twenties or perhaps her early thirties, and was extremely good looking. Her short curly hair was dark, and her skin was surprisingly pale for someone who spent their summers digging in the middle of arid wastelands. She was wearing a smart suit jacket over a white shirt. Th rest of her was hidden by the desk. She smiled at me. “Hi, you must be Tim, right?”

“Uh, yes. I’m the one doing my dis on Burial Practices in the Pre-Roman Persian Empire.”

“That’s fine. I’ve only got one other dissertation student this year. I want to speak to you both together, so she should be along any minute.”

This seemed fair enough. She was probably going to tell us what she expected from us over the next year. My heart sank. I really wasn’t looking forward to this at all.”

There was a knock at the door, and when Dr Steele called, Claire stuck her head round the door. She was surprised when she saw me, but Dr Steele smiled and beckoned her in. She came in and stood next to me. Claire was a pretty girl from the Midlands, slender with dark hair.

Dr Steele looked at us both. “Now, Claire came to see me yesterday Tim, and I’ve already explained a few things to her, but I wanted her here with you anyway.”

I glanced across at Claire, and saw that she was looking puzzled. She gave Dr Steele a strange look.

“Um, I didn’t see you yesterday. This is the first time I’ve come to see you. Isn’t it?”

Dr Steele smiled. “No, yesterday you came to me, and I turned you into my obedient little lesbian slavegirl. I have to say that you’re a great pussy-licker, considering that you’ve been totally straight for your entire life. I just told you to forget it, and you did exactly as you were told, didn’t you Hypnoslut?”

Claire gasped, and as I looked at her, her eyes glazed over and she swayed dazedly. She blinked a couple of times, as though seeing her surroundings for the first time. As soon as she saw Dr Steele, a smile of total adoration beamed across her face, and she fell to her knees.

“I live to obey you Mistress,” she said, gazing worshipfully up at the lecturer.

Dr Steele smiled again. “Good girl. Lock the door please.”

“Yes Mistress.” Claire stood up, walked over to the door and locked it, smiling vacantly all the time. I just stared, utterly bewildered by what I had just seen. I backed away.

“I don’t know what the hell is going on, but I want to leave now. Please unlock the door.”

Dr Steele shook her head, smiling still. “No, I don’t think so. You see, helping students with their dissertations, and worse, marking them is really no fun at all. Instead, what I do is turn any students that come to me into willing, obedient little slaves. They serve me for the year, and at the end of it, I ‘persuade’ the department that you have completed and handed in your dissertations. Now, if the students I get are at all attractive, like Claire here, I make them into my helpless little hypnosluts. If they’re not, I just use them as domestics. In your case, well, you’re not bad, and I only have two of you this year. Yes, I think you’ll be my sex-slave as well.”

I was horrified, and looked around quickly for some way of escape. The door was locked and we were on the second floor, so I couldn’t go out of the window.

“Stay away from me!” I said, stepping back again. “I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, or what you’ve done to Claire, but I’m going to report you, now let me out NOW!”

Dr. Steele shook her head again. “Slavegirl, hold him.” she commanded, gesturing to Claire. The hypnotised student stepped over to me quickly, and grabbed me in a vice like hold. I struggled desperately, but Claire seemed almost impossibly strong and I couldn’t escape.

Dr Steele stood up; revealing a knee length skirt and shiny black patent leather boots that clung tightly to her shapely calves. She walked over to me, swaying her hips sexily. I struggled even harder, but to no avail. She reached into her jacket, and pulled out a purple gem on a silver chain.

“This is something I found during an excavation a few years ago, while I was still a postgrad student. Now, I don’t know, but I believe it was used by the priestesses to ensure that they’re positions of power weren’t usurped by the men. Or maybe they just used it to make sure they got nice big collections. Either way, I discovered that it held the ability to entrance anyone who looks into it, making them totally suggestible. I used it on one of my tutors, and made him write my thesis for me. Very useful. Now I use it to enslave students. Now Tim, look into the crystal.”

I shook my head fiercely, closing my eyes tight. I heard Dr Steele step right up to me, her warm breath on my face. Suddenly, she grabbed my balls in her soft warm hand, kneading them gently. I was so surprised, and it felt so good, that I opened my eyes without even meaning to. The purple crystal was dangling right in front of my eyes. As soon as I saw it, my eyes latched onto it. A purple glow seemed to shine from the very centre of the crystal, and as I stared, it seemed to shine out, right through my eyes and straight onto my brain. The purple light filled my entire universe; it was all that mattered. It was so beautiful. I couldn’t even think about looking away.

Suddenly, from very far off, I heard a voice. I couldn’t place it at first, but then I realised that it was Dr Steele. “That’s right, stare into the crystal. Stare deep into it. Look at the beautiful light. You cannot look away. You don’t want to look away. All you can do is look into my beautiful crystal. All you can hear is my voice. My beautiful voice, putting you deeper and deeper under my irresistible spell. Soon you will be totally under my power.” Thirty seconds ago that would have scared and disturbed me, but now it seemed ok. As long as I could keep on staring into the purple light, I was fine.

Her voice came again. “That’s right. That’s a good boy. Surrender. Surrender your will to me. Obey me. You must obey me. You want to obey me. You need to obey me. You are totally under my control. You are my willing and obedient slave. You love submitting to any woman, but most especially me. You know that men are inferior to women, that they exist simply to serve and pleasure women. You know that I am your Mistress, I am the supreme Goddess. You must obey me. You must serve me. You love obeying me, being dominated by me, being a slave to my every whim.”

As she said this, the words seemed to travel along the purple light, etching themselves indelibly into my mind. I knew that everything that she said was true. She was my Mistress. I was her slave. I existed solely for the purpose of serving her, and any other woman. It was so obvious; I hardly saw the point of her telling me.

“Yes Mistress.” I replied.

“You are helplessly and hopelessly in love with me. You know that I am the most beautiful woman that you have ever seen, or will ever see. I am your absolute ideal of female beauty. I am perfect. I can do nothing wrong. Everything I say and do is good and right and you know that anything I tell you to do must be ok because Mistress told you to, and I am always right. You long to serve me. You need to love me. You are obsessed with me and addicted to me. Addicted to my beauty, to my voice, to my scent. You cannot resist me, you do not want to resist me.”

I sighed. “Yes Mistress,”

“You can only feel pleasure when I tell you to feel pleasure. Happiness is serving me, in being a good little Slaveboy. I own you; you are my pet, my property, and my possession. You are nothing but a toy for me to use when and however I wish. Do you understand, Slaveboy?”

I nodded. I understood perfectly. “Yes Mistress. I understand.”

“Good boy.”

Suddenly, the purple light was gone. I blinked, totally lost. I looked around, no idea where I was. Suddenly, I saw Her, and gasped. She was so beautiful! So perfect! Instinctively I fell to my knees in worship of this perfect goddess. I knew in that instant that she owned me, mind body and soul, that I must serve her. The idea of disobeying her made me shudder with horror and disgust.

I gazed at her adoringly, suffused with love. “I live to obey you Mistress.” I said. “Command me.”

Mistress laughed, her perfect laughter tinkling in my ears, making me almost swoon with joy.

“Lick my boots my little slaveboy.”

I rushed to do my Mistress’s bidding, desperate to serve her. I crawled to her feet and began kissing and licking at the shiny black leather of her knee-high boots, rubbing my face against the smooth polished surface of her leg. The feeling of surrender was total, and it felt so good, so RIGHT, to be like this, on my knees before this sexy, powerful woman, kissing her boots like this. I knew that my rightful place was on my knees before a woman.

After a while, Mistress commanded me to stop. She ordered me to stand, and I obeyed. Claire and I stood side by side, our arms hanging submissively by our sides, staring adoringly at our Goddess. She took out the purple crystal again, and held it up in front of us. We stared at it longingly, the purple light filling our worlds. We heard her voice from a long way away.

“Now my little hypnosluts, you will both go away and remember nothing of what happened here. You will remember that you both came and saw me, and had an interesting and useful meeting. You will both meet me outside at five thirty this evening. You will not know why you are waiting, just that it is very important. When I say the word Hypnoslut you will instantly become my submissive, helpless little slaves again, understand?”

“Yes Mistress” we chorused.

I walked over to the porch that covered the main entrance into the Humanities Building. I knew that I had to be here, but I couldn’t think why. I racked my brain, trying to remember but couldn’t. I figured I’d remember when whomever it was that I was meeting turned up. The door opened, and I looked up to see Claire step out. She looked around uncertainly and saw me. She hesitated. We didn’t really know each other. We’d seen each other around, in lectures and stuff, but that was about it. We hadn’t ever exchanged more than a dozen words all together.

“Hi.” she said smiling shyly. I smiled back and nodded to her. We both looked away. I still couldn’t figure out whom I was waiting for. Claire seemed to be waiting for someone as well. She kept looking round, and checked her watch several times. Suddenly, the door opened again and Dr Steele stepped out, her boot-heels clicking on the paving. She looked at us both and smiled.

“Good. I see you’re both here.”

Claire and I exchanged a look. It was obvious that she had no idea what the lecturer was talking about either. Dr Steele saw our shared glance, and grinned wickedly. “Well, come along then my little hypnosluts.

I shuddered as pleasure coursed through my body. I fell to my knees before my Owner and perfect Goddess, Mistress Steele. I saw Slavegirl do the same, staring at her Mistress with undisguised longing.

“Get up slaves. It won’t do for people to see you like this now will it? Follow me.”

“Yes Mistress.” we replied, getting to our feet. Mistress walked off, her hips swaying sexily and her boot-heels clicking seductively as she walked. Slavegirl and I followed a few paces behind, our eyes locked on the perfect figure of our owner.

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at a large house. Mistress walked up the path, unlocked the door and went in. We followed obediently. Once through the door, we found ourselves in a spacious hallway. Mistress turned to us. “Now my little puppets, let’s see what we have this year. STRIP!”

Unable to resist her command, we both quickly got rid of our clothes, standing naked before her. Normally the idea of stripping in front of two women, especially women who were practically strangers to me would have filled me with horror. However, nothing that Mistress commanded could be wrong, and so we both obeyed willingly.

Our Goddess smiled as she appraised our naked bodies. She walked round us both, inspecting us from every angle. We just stood where we were, waiting for Mistress’s next command. Eventually she smiled. “Not at all bad my little playthings. Claire, I think I’m going to enjoy you a lot. Now, kneel on the floor and play with yourselves while thinking about me. You will get more and more aroused but you will not be able to cum. I am going to go and get changed.”

“Yes Mistress.” we replied, falling to our knees. As Mistress walked up stairs and through a door, we began playing with ourselves. I stroked my penis, quickly making it hard as I thought about my gorgeous owner. I heard Slavegirl moan in pleasure as she fingered herself, obviously lost in her contemplation of her Mistress.

As I played with myself, I got hornier and hornier, more and more desperate to cum, but I couldn’t.

I heard footsteps above me, but concentrated on obeying my Mistress and just kept on masturbating.

“Slaveboy, Slavegirl, you may stop.” I looked up and almost swooned. Mistress Steele stood on the stairs, wearing a tight PVC waistcoat, shorts and a pair of knee-boots, all skin-tight and shiny. She smiled at us, and walked down the stairs. My already rock-hard cock ached with desire. She reached and deftly fastened a leather collar round my neck. She then went over to Claire and did the same Claire’s was engraved ‘Property of Mistress Steele’. I assumed mine was likewise engraved. “Now, Slavegirl, take Slaveboy in your mouth.” Claire moved to obey, taking my cock in her mouth. “Now, you may cum Slaveboy.”

I gasped as the best orgasm I’d ever had rocked my body. I came and came, and Slavegirl dutifully swallowed it. “Good girl. You may cum.” Claire almost screamed with pleasure, nearly falling to floor as waves ecstasy tore through her.

Mistress attached leashes to our collars, and led us through into the living room, with us crawling at her heels like the pets we were. She sat down on a luxurious armchair, spreading her legs wide. “Slaveboy, come and pleasure me. Slavegirl, dance for me.”

Happy to obey her every wish, I crawled to her, and thrust my head between her beautiful thighs. I nuzzled her PVC-clad delta, kissing and licking the smooth shiny material that covered my Mistress’s cunt. She sighed and moaned in pleasure, and I could hear Claire behind me, moving, dancing for the pleasure of her Goddess.

And that’s how the next eight months passed. Sometimes we were both made to dress in PVC or latex maid’s dresses, and wander round the house on stiletto heels, dusting, cleaning and tidying. We did our Mistress’s cooking, cleaning, shopping, washing, and of course we served her as mindless sextoys. When we went out shopping we wore normal clothes, but as soon as the door was shut behind us, we stripped naked, once more putting on our slave collars. We would go to our lectures, always with the command not to tell anyone about what had happened to us or where we had been. I don’t think there was a single sexual act that we were not commanded to do, and as obedient pets, we obeyed every command we were given. Anal, oral, every position imaginable. We pleasured Mistress, and we pleasured each other while she watched. Claire would take me with a strap-on while I wore the maid’s dress, and I would take her in the mouth and make her swallow every last drop of semen.

One day, Mistress came home from the university. As always, Slavegirl and I were kneeling on the floor in front of the door, naked except for our slave collars. We kissed her boots as usual, and she smiled and commanded us to cum. After the waves of orgasm disappeared, Mistress told us that we would be having two visitors that evening and were to prepare a meal and make the house look wonderful. At her word, we hurried about fulfilling our Mistress’s wishes.

At eight o’clock, the doorbell rang. I went to answer it, dressed in a skin-tight latex butler’s uniform. I answered the door, and outside were two women whom I vaguely recognised as being lecturers from the Uni. One was young with long blonde hair; the other was a little older, perhaps in her early thirties with long dark hair. Both wore long coats.

“Please come in Mistresses. My owner is expecting you.” They took off their coats and handed them to me. In doing so, they revealed what they were wearing underneath. The blonde one wore a PVC bodysuit with matching thigh-boots and elbow length gloves. The dark haired woman wore a long black PVC dress, slit right up to her hip revealing knee-high boots of polished leather. I hung up their coats and asked them to follow me into the living room. They followed me through to wear Mistress waited. She was dressed as before in the shorts, waistcoat and kneeboots ensemble. She smiled at the two women as they came in.

“Tamsin, Sara sit down. It’s been so long since we last got together like this.” They sat down, and I handed them each a glass of wine. Mistress smiled at me, and I gazed back with adoration and longing. “Slaveboy, these two women are my friends. They are Mistress Tamsin,” she gestured at the blonde, “and Mistress Sara, gesturing at the dark haired woman. “Whilst these two women are in my house, you will treat them exactly as you would treat me, understand?”

“Yes Mistress.” I turned to the visitors. “How may I serve you?”

“For now,” the blonde, Mistress Tamsin laughed, “you can go and get dinner. Maybe after that we’ll have some fun.”

I bowed. “As you command Mistress.” I turned and went to help Claire with the dinner.

We served dinner, and waited on the three beautiful Mistresses as they dined, helping them to wine and food. I was still dressed in my butler’s outfit, and Claire wore a PVC Maids uniform. We both still wore our slave collars. They talked as they ate, mainly discussing university matters and talking about people I’d never heard of before. Gradually the topic swung round to us.

“You only have two slaves this year I see.” Mistress Sara observed. “You had five last year didn’t you?”

“Yes,” my owner replied. “This year there weren’t so many students interested in ancient Persia. These two are quite adequate though. Claire is a very good cook and has become an expert pussy-licker. Tim makes an adequate ride and it amuses me to have him grovelling at my feet.”

“We’ll have to try them out after dinner.” Mistress Tamsin said, looking at me playfully. “That crystal of yours really is a blessing.”

“Yes, it’s totally changed my life. It’s just a shame I can’t show it to you. If I did, you’d fall into a trance. Anyway, we’ve finished now. Slaves, clear the table, then come and join us in the living room.”

“As you command Mistress.” We chorused.

We walked into the living room, and found that they had rearranged the furniture, with three armchairs forming a circle, facing inwards. On each chair sat a Mistress. Mistress Steele looked at us, and suddenly frowned. “We’re a slave short aren’t we? Don’t worry, one of my old students is around at the moment doing her postgrad. I’ll give her a call. Slavegirl, bring me the phone.”

“I hear and obey Mistress.” Claire said, curtseying. She went away, and came back with the cordless phone. Mistress tapped in a number, and put her ear to the receiver.

“Hello? Hi, Caroline? Hi, it’s Dr Steele. Yes. Well you’re services are required here. We’re having an orgy and we need one more fuckslut. Don’t be like that dear. After all, you are just my little hypnoslut aren’t you? Yes, good girl. I’ll see you in a couple of minutes then. Bye.”

Within minutes, the doorbell rang. I went to answer it, and opened the door on a curvy young woman with medium length brown hair. Her eyes were glazed over and she had a vacant smile on her face. “I must serve and obey Mistress.” she said. I invited her in, and led her through into the living room. As soon as she saw Mistress Steele she fell to her knees in worship.

“Hello my little pet.” Mistress purred. “Is this how a slave should be, dressed in front of her Mistress?”

“No Mistress. Forgive me Mistress.” Caroline slipped lithely out of her clothes and soon knelt naked before us. At Mistress’s command, Claire stepped forward and locked a collar round Caroline’s neck. Then the two of us knelt either side of her, waiting for our mistress’s command.

“Tamsin, Sara, I’ll let you have first pick.” my Mistress said. “Which one of these delightful little toys do you want to play with?

“I’ll take the new girl.” Mistress Sara purred, smiling seductively at Caroline.

“I’ll have the boy then.” Tamsin said, looking at me hungrily.

“That leaves me with Claire.” Mistress said. “That suits me fine. Slaveboy, attend Mistress Tamsin. Caroline, pleasure Mistress Sara. Slavegirl, come here.” The three of us obeyed; helpless to resist our Goddess’s every command. I crawled over to Mistress Tamsin and, at her invitation, put my head in her lap. She stroked my face with a PVC-gloved hand while I ran my hands up and down her smooth thigh, sometimes reaching as high as her pussy. Mistress Sara wasted no time, and quickly had Caroline on all fours thrusting her tongue deep inside the dominating lecturer. Claire sat on Mistress’s lap, her slender arms around our owner’s neck. Mistress ran her hands over Claire’s body, still wearing the shiny maid’s outfit. Claire gasped as her owner’s hands slid over the smooth surface. Suddenly Mistress pulled her into a deep, long kiss, their two bodies pressing together.

Mistress Tamsin ordered me to sit down on the chair. She then sat astride me, grinding her groin against mine. She pressed my face into her breasts, holding my head tight with her gloved hands. She unzipped the front of the tight black trousers that made up part of my humiliating uniform, releasing my hugely engorged prick. Quickly getting rid of her bodysuit, the sexy blonde pushed herself down onto my cock, wearing only the thighboots and elbow-length gloves. We both gasped as I slid into her, and soon she was riding me furiously.

By the time I was conscious of anything else, Caroline was kneeling by Sara, gazing at the Mistress adoringly. Claire was sucking and kissing Mistress’s bare breast. However, seeing that the rest of us had finished, she pushed Claire away. Next, they had the three of us on the floor, Claire and I fucking Caroline from both ends. Claire wore a strap-on, and the three Goddesses played with themselves as they watched us degrade ourselves for their entertainment. We were made to lick them all out again, until they all cried out in orgasm. With that, the two mistresses left, exhausted by the nights amusements.

Then one day, the time came for Mistress to give us up. We begged her not to send us away. We promised to do anything to be allowed to worship and obey her, but she was firm.

I looked around the campus and sighed. Could it really have been 2 years since I graduated? Now I was back for Old Boys week, and it was great to see all the old places and old faces. I even saw Dr Steele, my Dis tutor. She had been so helpful with my dissertation, and had given me such good advice. She was definitely my favourite lecturer here. So dedicated, so professional. It also helped that she was about the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Even after I finished my Dis (for which I got a pretty high mark) I found it impossible to refuse her anything. She really was that beautiful.

That evening, I found myself walking up the path to Dr Steele’s house. I couldn’t think why I was here, but I was sure it was something important. I rang the doorbell, and was startled to find it being answered by a pretty redhead in a latex maid’s uniform. She smiled vacantly at me and her eyes seemed kind of glazed and far away.

“You must be here for Mistress,” she said.

“What? Um, I came to see Dr. Steele.” I stammered. Was there some kind of fancy dress party going on or something? The girl led me through into the living room, where an appalling sight met my eyes. Dr Steele was sitting in an armchair, wearing a revealing PVC outfit and high boots. Kneeling on the floor in front of her were half a dozen people, all naked except for leather collars. Some of them were engaged in perverted sex acts. Others were caressing her legs or kissing her boots. I recognised Claire, a girl who had been doing her dissertation at the same time as me, kneeling between Dr. Steele’s legs, licking slowly at her groin. Dr. Steele grinned wickedly at me. “Hello Tim. I like to get all my old playthings together at once every so often. I’m so glad you could come.”

I stared, horrified. “What? What are you talking about? What do you mean, ‘playthings’?”

“Poor dear, you don’t remember do you? You shouldn’t, after all, I commanded you not to, and you always obey me don’t you, Hypnoslut?”

Within a minute, all I was wearing was a leather collar, and the taste of boot-leather was strong in my mouth.