The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Djinn Boy

“See ya!” shouted Jaysem, stuffing the football into the top of his rucksack and heading toward the school gate while the other boys waited for their parents or the yellow bus.

Gran’s house was only five miles away and he preferred to run it rather than hang around.

Just as he reached the highway a muscular man dressed in a slightly too small pin-stripe suit and dark glasses, stopped lounging against the wall and moved to block the footway.

Jaysem slowed down, not liking the way the guy was looking at him. Behind him an engine revved and wheels squeeled. He glanced around at a van speeding toward him and then he felt damp fabric being held over his nose and mouth.

Girls began screaming; but by then it was getting unnaturally dark and he was so very tired.

* * *

Jaysem glared at his captor impotently.

“You are Jaysem ibn Harcourt of the Caernarfon Harcourts?” asked the balding overweight sweaty bag of lard who appeared to be in charge.

One of the un-named goons pushed Jaysem in the back when he didn’t reply.

“Yeah” he replied through gritted teeth, seeing no reason to deny it. It wasn’t like he was actually important or rich. The only thing he could think was that Gran had worked for the guy who’d discovered Tutankhamen, but so what? That had been, like, ages ago.

“Excellent” replied Sweaty Guy using a folded paper hankie to dab ineffectually at his sweaty face. “You my boy are going to make me rich beyond the dreams of avarice.”

“No. I won’t.” he replied getting a push in the back for his back chat.

“You won’t have a choice my boy.”

“Look you, I don’t know what you think, but just because my Gran worked for that Caernarfon dude when she was young doesn’t mean he gave her any of ol’ king Tut’s gold. For fuck’s sake that was all put in museums nearly a century ago.”

Sweaty smiled, shark-like, as if I’d told really good joke.

“You actually don’t know?”

“Know what?”

“Who you really are, or in this case, what you really are.”

Jaysem said nothing for a moment, bad enough to be kidnapped, but this guy was clearly a complete nut-job.

“What I am?” He glanced at the goons “You two need a new criminal mastermind, this one’s broken.”

This time the goons didn’t hesitate and Jaysem found himself looking at the knots in the floorboards as he tried to breath.

“Enough.” snapped Sweaty “Get him up.”

Jaysem was dragged back upright as he was told wiping blood from his lip and wondering if he was imagining the loose tooth.

“Do please stand over there.” instructed Sweaty pointing at a chalk circle traced on the floorboards.

Seeing no reason not to, Jaysem did as he was told, the two thugs didn’t follow, which was good. The further away they were the better.

Once in the circle he noticed that two parallel lines breaking the circle and leading to a second, far smaller circle set a few feet away.

Jaysem was about to ask what was going on when Sweaty placed his Gran’s oil lamp in the second circle.

“Where did you get that!”

“From your ‘grandmother’s’ cold dead hands.” replied Sweaty

Jaysem felt grief, but only for an instant, he knew he should feel more but there was nothing. No tears, just a vague sense of regret. Somehow he felt there should be more for the woman who’d raised him, but nothing.

“No tears?”

“No Master” replied Jaysem, his eyes widening as he realised what he’d just said.

“Hmmm.” said Sweaty his eyes narrowing “It’s time we were properly introduced, I am Clive Blaylock, And do you know who you are?”

“Yes Master, Jaysem ibn Hha..h..” Jaysem felt his fear reach new levels, he couldn’t seem to say his surname and something was making him think another name. He tried to resist saying it. But resistance, as they say, is futile “h..Blaylock. I am Jaysem ibn Blaylock, Master.”

“Excellent! That will do for now.”

“What are you? Some sort of mind controlling hypnotist? mM...Master.” snapped Jaysem, his mouth blurting the word even though he tried not to.”

“Not at all, I am merely well educated. All of this originates with you. The whole Master/Slave thing, it’s in your nature, in your DNA if you will, assuming you have any. Now, Go to your lamp, slave.”

Jaysem watched in horror as his fingers turned to sand dissolving exactly like that dude in Spiderman 3. He opened his mouth to scream but he was already coming apart.

After a moment wind like a miniature tornado whipped at the sand lifting it into a dust devil that spiralled along between the chalk lines toward the spout of the battered old lamp.

Jaysem ibn Harcourt’s school uniform lay empty like a discarded cocoon.

* * *

Jaysem blinked in surprise, looking around he appeared to be in some weird brightly lit bedroom. Cautiously he moved to the window, realizing that the room must be at the top of some tower. There were no walls as such, just four pillars supporting a canvas roof. The only thing between him and an impossibly long drop were flimsy curtains of white silk. At the bottom a dusty flat roofed city sprawled toward the horizon.

He wandered over to the makeup table, picked up a half used stick of kolh and putting it back in the second drawer where it belonged. He shivered, it was like he knew this place, like it had always been his.

It was a great shame that Mistress Gran was finally gone, she had been a good one, wishing only for a son to care for. In fact it had been such a good life he’d even made himself forget who he was in order to better enjoy the experience.

Now that that wish was finally fading the whole turning to sand thing, the lamp, the compulsion to obey, all of it was back. He was a Djinn and there was no way of getting around that, even if he wanted to.

Something inside him shifted. It was an odd sensation, not painful as such, something he’d felt in a long time, almost as if his liver was pulling upward and his kidneys twisting a bit to the left.

A Djinn always changed, morphing to match the new Master’s needs, having a new shape, face and personality; male or female usually it was nothing to worry about, just like changing clothes. In recent millenia the Masters hadn’t known their rights and he’d stayed pretty much the same shape. This one was different; he knew exactly what he wanted.

This time The Changing was going further and deeper creeping into the essential parts of himself that he’d always assumed would never change.

Feeling panic for the first time in millennia he tried to gather the bits of himself that he valued most and throw a mental shield around them. It was vital that he hold on to the core of his self.

The mental shield evaporated like mist on a summer day. Silently he mouthed the word ‘No’ but that didn’t stop the process, his entire self shifted seeking a new internal balance. It was weird almost like being completely sane for the first time ever. Thoughts that had felt comfortable now seemed foolish and naive.

With trepidation he turned toward the mirror, given the changes to his mind he had no idea what exactly what one would look like. Having once spent a few decades as an overweight blue Buddha it was always a worrying moment, this time more so.

The reflection looked like the version of himself that young Pharoah Tut Ankh had shaped; lean and delicately athletic, looking about 20 years old with curly shoulder length hair. His skin tanned and glistening as if permanently oiled and down below, he was once again an adult male, cock a tasteful 9″ long rod tattooed with a swirling slave mark and permanently shaved. As Master had commanded he was now a sexual and erotic being.

He posed and then turned around inspecting. The new body looked very good, whatever else he was, Master had excellent taste.

Now that his central self was stable Jaysem could feel the cosmetic changes around the edges. Bits of his personality that Master wanted ‘just so’. An escalating desire for gay sex and an obsession with looking seductively attractive seemed to be the most prominent traits. Obviously his Master intended for him to serve him in his bed as well as grant his wishes. Jaysem had no problem with that, it wouldn’t be the first time. Most of the thousand and one massage techniques he’d trained in were applicable to a male Master.

Taking the kohl from the makeup drawer he quickly applied the black lines around his eyes and then picked up one of Tut Ankh’s old kilts, (such a shame about the chariot accident Ankhy had been shaping up nicely). He paused briefly sniffing the ancient fabric that still smelled of the teenage Pharaoh-cum, before wrapping it around his slender waist.

Now letting a new Master shape your entire psyche was a hazard all djinn had faced since the beginning. Safeguards and wards had been set, even if the Jaysem no longer remembered them. The single enchanted grain of sand that was the ‘real’ Jaysem was immutable and had a single imperative etched on its surface. Written in a dead language no longer remembered even by the djinn themselves, were two words.... ‘no cheating’.

Jaysem felt the tug of the outside world and watched excitedly as he began to dissolve, Master was waiting and his new Djinn was eager to experience the adventure of a completely new life with a Master that clearly intended to love and care for him intimately.

* * *

Jaysem ibn Blaylock flowed eagerly into the room and posed, legs apart hands on hips, cock tenting his traditional Egyptian kilt.

“Your wish is my command Master!” he said, feeling new and eager to please.

Master smiled broadly “So, I was right, I have complete control over your form and personality.”

“Yes Master. Do I please you?” asked Jaysem, wiggling his butt in a sexy way.

“You will...” replied the Master leering “But first to business. I know I have to be careful with wishes around you. So here’s how it is. If I want to wish for something I will say ‘this is an official wish’ if I use the word wish in any other context you will not act on it. Got it?”

“As My Master commands.” replied Jaysem bowing at the waist

“This is an official wish. I wish to be fabulously rich.”

For an instant Jaysem ibn Blaylock morphed, looking like the schoolboy Jaysem ibn Harcourt before reverting to his new shape.

Reality rippled.

Smiling, Jaysem walked over to the six foot tall pile of Mississippi mud pie and ran a finger through the rich chocolate, examining it and then licking the finger clean.

“Chocolate, Fabulously Rich chocolate.” he murmured to himself, as the last vestiges of his old self faded blissfully into the new. Gran was avenged.

The two hunks who’d acted as Clive Blaylock’s muscle were moving slowly toward the door. One had a wet piss patch growing near his crotch; the other looked like he was going to be sick.

“Freeze” Jaysem ordered

The two hunks froze, their clothes turning to white marble, trapping them.

Jaysem smiled again. It wasn’t a nice smile.

“You see, I’m going to explain some things to you. The schoolkid is gone, my new Master wanted me to look and act like an Egyptian court whore, eager to suck cock. Unfortunately Master is now Fabulously Rich and really in no condition for fucking with. So, I still haven’t tasted cum, and you two look like you’re full of it.”

One of the thugs, whimpered

Jaysem wandered over to the nearest marble encased man and ran a finger along his cheek.

“Eventually I’ll need a new Master, but for now I think I need eunuchs. I haven’t had proper eunuchs in millennia!” he said raising his hand and stroking the trapped man’s head.

The man began to sob as Jaysem removed his hair as if it had been a wig and proceeded to run his fingers over the newly hairless head.

Jaysem reveled in the power, wondering why on earth he’d allowed himself to forget what this was like.

“There, there. Don’t worry, not long now” he cooed continuing to stroke the smooth head until he felt the new eunuch respond, like a cat, pushing his head up to get more contact with the stroking hand. Gradually the ex-goon’s skin became darker, traditional black kohl designs forming around his eyes, making them perfect.

A second later the marble pants encasing the eunuch’s crotch shattered.

Smiling, Jaysem knelt, inspecting his handiwork. The eunuch’s cock stood proudly eight inches long, it was alone, without hair or balls, exactly as a proper eunuch should be.

Tenderly Jaysem kissed the tiny lips and almost instantly felt a stream of hot cum spattering the back of his throat in response...ahh nectar. Slowly he let his mouth engulf the twitching cock as fragments of the eunuch’s marble suit splintered and fell away like shattered safety glass.

Still hungry for cum Jaysem moved on to the second new eunuch and after he had drained the cum from that one, created a third eunuch from thin air and sucked that one dry as well.

The eunuchs moaned in pleasure, fingering each other in order to remain fully aroused, ready for their Djinn-master, but they did not speak, there were no questions to ask, their purpose was clear, burned in at the genetic level. Speech was not essential to their role.

Despite the desire to continue being pleasured Jaysem finally called a halt, ordering the eunuchs to lick him clean. The new found interest in sex was all very well, but business was business. There was housekeeping to be done.

Gran’s house was doubtless a crime scene (not that there was anything from that life that he needed) and staying wherever here was wasn’t an option. He didn’t particularly want the lamp found by any of the current Master’s criminal friends.

No, what he really needed to find was a new Master, one that didn’t know the rules, one that would keep things just how they were right now.

* * *

Part 2

“I hate you! I wish you were dead!”

The boy collapsed.

“Mark? Mark!” screamed the ex-girlfriend

Jaysem hurriedly slipped away through the gathering crowd his eunuchs flanking him and ensuring a clear path. It was one of the good things about modern civilization; you could walk around in just sandals and a Pharonic kilt trailing an entourage of muscular bald eunuchs and not get more than a second glance.

This was the third time a wish had been accidentally invoked. It was a symptom. His power wasn’t fooled by his Master being only a little bit dead. With no one to focus on, it felt obliged to grant any wish said within Jaysem’s earshot.

Theoretically someone could wish to be alone and wipe out their entire race. Where would he get sex then? Causing one of the other near sentient species to evolve enough to create new masters would be tremendously inconvenient.

Jaysem sighed and morphed the white pleated kilt into white jeans and shoved his hands into the pockets. The obvious option was to find a nice warm uninhabited desert to hang out in, but he remembered trying the whole hermit thing about eight thousand years previously. He’d been happy with it then, but his current self was far too much of a party animal, endless sand and timeless solitude would be just be way boring.

It all hinged on carefully selecting the right Master and getting that Master to make a very precise list of wishes.

* * *

Alex fumbled with the lock of his room. At the start of term he’d figured it would be cool, living on campus, away from home able to do anything he chose. Unfortunately the room mate he’d ended up with had had exactly the same idea. Brad had decided that he no longer needed to tidy stuff, he could let his stuff stay where ever it fell, leaving the room permanently looking like it had just been robbed.

If the mess wasn’t bad enough, the jock seemed to be turning into the archetypal arrogant quarterback.

“Sometimes I wish I had a different roomie” he muttered to himself, reaching up and unlocking the second bolt.

* * *

Jaysem blinked, looking around. One moment he’d been slipping away from the girl and her dead boyfriend, the next he and the eunuchs were here in the room he now remembered that he shared with someone called Alex.

He’d never seen the place before but at the same time ‘knew’ that he belonged here. Obviously his power had chosen to grant another random wish.

Someone was rattling keys in a lock so Jaysem quickly waved a hand slowing down time. He needed a chance to get his bearings before he met this Alex dude.

The room had two cramped looking single beds and had the look of a stereotypical college or university dorm. He smiled, a college dorm meant lots of randy teenagers who would likely need a lot less effort to bring up to standard.

Around him, the remnants of the previous occupant were already turning to sand. The discarded laundry and sports trophies collapsing into miniature dunes, one of which looked suspiciously humanoid in shape.

With another wave of his hand Jaysem caused a breeze that scattered the sandy outline, leaving the floor feeling nice and gritty.

“Nnnh?” said one of the eunuchs flicking his eyes down at himself and then looking pointedly at his two colleagues, clearly trying to point out that bald headed body slaves with near permanent erections didn’t fit in very well.

“Good point” replied Jaysem, turning the three into black obsidian statues, and then shrinking them down to figurine size so that they would fit on the shelf above the bed. After a moment’s thought Jaysem placed the lamp next to them.

At first he’d thought to hide the lamp away, but something about its power demanded that it be on display. Like the ‘one ring’ it liked to slip from hand to hand.

A few quick additions, modern clothes hung on a clothes rail, a scattering of plausible looking text books and the room looked like he actually lived in it. Satisfied, he unslowed time and turned to greet his new roomie.

* * *

“Hey!” said Alex, noticing the foreign looking dude wearing only a pair of jeans. “Who the hell are you!”

“I am your new room mate, I am Jaysem ibn Blaylock.”

“Where’s Brad?”

“You are confused, do you not remember? Brad won an exchange scholarship to Alexandria U.”

Alex frowned, but a second later he remembered very clearly how excited Brad had been at winning the lottery and traveling abroad. This guy was obviously that Jaysem dude, the Egyptian Brad was swapping with. Yes, it was all very clear now that he thought about it.

“Well Jaysem, Welcome to the good ol’ US of A. I wish you and I get on better than I did with Brad, he was a bit of a jerk to be honest.”

“Your wish is my command” replied Jaysem in a voice that Alex thought seemed a little too friendly in someone he’d just met.

Although, now that Alex thought about it, Jaysem did look kind of interesting; he was lean and at the same time muscular, his eyes so very friendly and kind of innocent.

Alex shook his head trying to clear it. He wasn’t gay, but he’d still felt ‘something’. Embarrassed by the warm inner feeling of rightness, Alex hastily moved to his side of he room and switching on the PC. Hopefully doing homework would get his mind off the bit of male perfection who now shared his room.

For Jaysem the effects of the accidental wish were equally profound. Where before he had been entirely interested in his own plans for enjoying life, now, thanks to the wish, he desperately wanted his best buddy Alex to be the only one giving the orders.

Jaysem sat on his sandy bed and watched Alex with infinity patience. The human was already a relatively good example and would need only a small amount of tweaking.

Alex hesitated and then continued typing at the PC, not noticing that his posture had shifted slightly and that his arms and torso would not have looked out of place on Michael Angelo’s statue of David, or that the dark roots of his bleach blond hair would never again require a treatment to keep his hair color perfect .

Jaysem lay back and waited patiently, for now just looking at his new friend and potential Master was sufficient.

* * *

Having unpacked his text books and sat down in the lecture theatre, Alex glanced at where Jaysem was sat watching him. It was kind of irritating that the Egyptian was always around and always seemed to be looking his way when he turned around. But it was also kind of flattering because the expression on the dude’s face was one of longing.

In the week that he’d known Jaysem he’d never yet warn a shirt, Alex figured that displaying such a perfect physique was a bit boastful. In fact it was kind of distracting.

It didn’t help that there had been some sort of mix up in the course assignments that left him sharing every class with his handsome roommate. Quite why his electronics degree required him to take classes in ancient Middle Eastern archeology, hieroglyphics, pharaonic linguistics and mythology was a mystery. Heck, even the admin staff had admitted it was a bit crazy. But when he’d insisted they change it back, they’d gotten a frosty determined look that said it was more than their job was worth to change it back.

Jaysem really did look exceptionally fine though. The way his chest almost looked oiled.

“Alex!, Jaysem!”

Alex blushed and quickly glanced back at Professor Murray, around him the rest of the archeology class snickered.

“You are here to study, not gaze longingly at each other. In fact, that goes for all of you. I really wish you people could just be honest about your feelings, that way maybe you’ll be ready to concentrate on my lecture and not be constantly fantasizing over each other.”

Toward the back of the room Jaysem’s eyes widened, almost taken unawares by the wish. He could feel the power gathering within him ready to alter reality. Quickly he focused, guiding the effect and constraining it. People who hated each other wouldn’t get to be honest about it, the ones with no issues would stay oblivious and those who wanted love were going to be uninhibited until they came, after which they would sit attentively.

“So be it” he whispered quietly, adding soundproofing to the walls, a lock to the door and the mental equivalent of a do not disturb sign.

The effect started at the front of the class where a girl stood up and walked toward the Professor

“Jessica? Wha...”

“I’m a Bad Girl, Professor ‘daddy’ I need to be spanked for my impure thoughts” said Jessica, discarding a purity-til-marriage necklace, bending over the desk and pulling her suddenly short skirt up to reveal a thong and a butt that seemed designed for spanking.

“Yes...you are a bad girl” said the Professor in a dazed monotone, his hand tentatively touching the girl’s ass, causing her to gasp like a pornstar.

Across the room the students ignored the show as they shifted around to focus on those they loved. Surprisingly all but one had someone in the room to get it on with.

Jaysem noted one guy at the front sat alone, his thick glasses focused firmly on the blackboard. Feeling pity Jaysem pulled one of the eunuch statues from his shoulder bag and reverted it to human form. The eunuch stretched as if its muscles had stiffened whilst it had been petrified and then moved to make the lonely student’s day. As an after thought he turned the boy gay so that the eunuch’s attention wouldn’t be unwelcome.

“Jaysem?” asked Alex clambering over several couples making out in order to perch on the desk in front of Jaysem.

“Alex?”

“I feel I have to tell you something”

“And I have things I have to tell you too.” replied Jaysem, feeling an icy chill of alarm, the wish had specified honesty, and he was no more immune than the humans.

“I...I can’t seem to keep my eyes off you. I know you’re my friend, but sometimes I have this urge to take it further...you know...gay.” explained Alex, looking at his hands.

“When Brad left, you said that you wished I would be a better friend. My people believe wishes have a sacred power, and so I am your most loyal friend. If you wish us to be lovers as well, all you have to do is wish it.” explained Jaysem, feeling desperately constrained by the honesty compulsion. “Before I met you, It was the intention that I should serve as a gay courtesan. The thought of pleasuring you does not offend me.”

“You were a rent boy?” asked Alex, his lip curling in disgust

“No! That fate never occurred” snapped Jaysem “This body is still virgin. You would be my first, should you wish it.”

Alex couldn’t help himself; he reached forward and brushed the tear from Jaysem’s smooth cheek. It felt so good, so right. His friend obviously felt the bond between them; and this messed up past that the exchange student had just told him about clearly meant he’d been as shy about it as Alex himself had been.

“Say it, Alex” insisted Jaysem, kissing the hand that had brushed away his tears of frustration “Say ‘I wish we were lovers’ and it shall be so.”

“I wish we were lovers.” replied Alex, finding it impossible to say anything but the truth that he’d been hiding even from himself.

“Your wish is my command” replied Jaysem with relief “I’ve been trying to get you to say that for almost a week now.”

“No way!”

“Yes, way”

“I’m so sorry; you must think I’m so thick. I felt it from the moment I saw you. But I didn’t know what it was.” said Alex, feeling the discomfort as his cock pushed urgently between his belt and his six-pack.

They kissed, they touched, pectoral pressed against pectoral, cock rubbing against cock. With several millennia of expertise to call upon, Jaysem played with Alex as a master musician plays a fine instrument. An hour passed, and then another, finally interrupted by a distant bell sounding the end of the lecture. Although he hadn’t noticed it, Alex’s balls had been refilled three times, the cum vanishing from Jaysem’s six pack and returning for re-use.

The sound of the bell snapped Alex out of it in mid thrust, Jaysem’s legs wrapped around his waist, his fingers tweaking his almost raw nipples.

For a second the world seemed to contract in around him. He was in a classroom and all around other students sat facing forward as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Jaysem’s ass contracted around Alex’s cock in that special way and another orgasm rocked through him.

“The class is finishing..we...we should..” said Alex.

“Don’t worry, we still have time. I’ll just lick you clean, then we can go back to our room and I can make you all creamy all over again” promised Jaysem, licking a strand of cum that had lodged between Alex’s thumb and forefinger.

Alex wanted to object that the bell only rang for thirty seconds, but somehow there was time for Jaysem to lick him clean and dress him before the bell actually stopped.

The noise of seventy students stuffing un-read text books into their bags and the charge for the door took over. Alex wondered if it had been some sort of dream, only Jaysem’s warm hand in his told him it wasn’t.

As they passed Tom Olsen, he noticed that there was a bald headed teen sat next to the geek, looking like that guy off of Smallville only cuter. The way the two were looking at each other it was obvious that he wasn’t the only boy to discover manlove in the archaeology class.

Jaysem paused to briefly whisper in the bald dude’s ear.

“What did you say?” asked Alex as they passed into the corridor.

“I told it that it belonged to the boy now.”

“It?”

“A long story, one that I will tell you after I have returned the favor and fucked your ass until you beg for more.” replied Jaysem

Alex blushed as several passing students looked directly at him and what felt like the prow of a ship poking out the front of his pants.

* * *

Something was up with the flat. The campus issue single beds had been replaced by a four poster emperor-sized double bed draped in white silk that looked like it couldn’t have gotten up the stairs let alone through the doorway into their room.

It was clearly one hell of a prank, but Alex couldn’t figure out who’d done it. He didn’t know any of the others well enough to be the butt of jokes and it had to be waay too soon for his suddenly public love-life to be the reason for it.

All thoughts of sex set aside; he made a quick check to see if anything had been stolen.

“I have something I have to tell you.” said Jaysem

“I love you too” replied Alex, guessing.

“The reason the beds have changed”

“What?”

“The beds, I made them become one so that you may be comfortable while I pleasure you.”

“I don’t understand”

“I..I’m not what I appear to be.” replied Jaysem, finding it difficult to admit what he was. It hadn’t been so long ago that he’d believed he was human too. “Watch”

Alex’s eyes widened as the massive bed split in two, the bit where the beds had joined turning to sand as he watched.

“I’m... a Djinn”

“Like Aladdin?”

“No. Aladdin was a Master, I am Djinn.”

Alex backed away slightly, horrified. “Does this mean you’ve like mind controlled me? Magicked it so that I’ve fallen in love with you?”

“I grant wishes” snapped Jaysem, offended. “You wished for a friend, the professor wished for emotional honesty and you wished that we were lovers..”

Alex distinctly remembered that final wish, and even though he was scared shitless couldn’t help but admire his lover’s perfect body. “Hang on. that can’t be right. If you’re a Djinn you have a Master. What are you doing granting random wishes?”

“I don’t have a Master. The last one made a foolish wish that killed him.” replied Jaysem “Until I find a new Master, I am condemned to grant any wish uttered within earshot.”

“So if I said I wished there were cheerleaders in the room?”

The cheerleading squad screamed collectively. Apparently they’d been in the changing rooms, some were still in uniform, some had their normal clothes half buttoned and a third group (the most distressed group) had been in the showers.

“I wish these girls were back where they came from” said Alex quickly.

The cheerleaders vanished

“Please don’t say any more” Jaysem said looking serious and moving to sit on the large bed that reformed under him “If you’d said ‘...weren’t here’ instead of ‘...back where they came from’ they’d be dead right now. As long as I am Masterless I can’t interpret the intent of a wish.”

Alex sat at the desk, looking at the Djinn who seemed warn down and sort of defeated.

“I could be your Master then. Would that work?”

Jaysem looked up hope burning in his eyes. “You could, but there’s a price. Every time I get a new Master, I change to suit his vision of what I am. I won’t be the ‘me’ you see before. I will be the version of me that’s in your mind.”

“I don’t get it”

“Frankly, I look like this because my dead Master got off on it. Before that I spent one hundred years looking and acting like an English schoolboy. If you want me to stay looking like this you have to hold my image in your mind when you become master.”

Alex smiled “I have a better way. I wish that when I become Master of this Djinn that I will recreate him exactly as he perceives himself now.”

Jaysem grinned a white toothy grin “So be it. The lamp is over there between the two statues.”

Alex nodded and picked up the ancient artifact. Sand scratched across his arm and when he glanced around Jaysem was gone.

* * *

Jaysem reformed within the lamp, the room now looking more like a copy of the room he shared with his new Master.

This time there was no conflict, instead of pain and confusion, The Changing was a renewal. He had purpose again and the love of his Master made him twice as strong.

Quickly he dissolved back into sand and flowed back into the waiting arms of his beloved. There were still things to be done, Master needed to be trained in the correct way to phrase and express wishes, and there was also the business of explaining how he’d stopped Master Alex’s aging. Jaysem had no intention of spending eternity broken hearted just because Master Alex only had had 80 years of life assigned.

But all that could wait, for the next month or so he planned to show Master Alex exactly how good he was at sex. In fact it would probably be July before they left the bed.