The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doll Catcher

Part 1: The Hunt

Author : HotQT

Samantha loved to get all dressed up and be on the dancefloor rubbing and grinding against both men and women. Jon was just a friend with sometimes benefits, they lived close to each other and were friends who both liked to go out and have a good time together. Sam was looking extra sexy tonight with her short dress and high heels to go with her long bleached blonde hair. Jon didn’t think she wore anything else or at least feel anything from the long night of dancing.

It was almost 2 in the morning when Jon called for a cab to get them both picked up from a fun evening of drinks and dancing at the club. They both shared a smoke outside the club before the car came to pick them up.

Jon opened the back door, “After you darling.”

Sam bent down to step into the black sedan and her lower dress popped up just enough to give Jon a nice little view of her perfect little tight butt cheeks. He followed her into the car and closed the door. The vehicle had a plexiglass divider which separated the drivers section from the back but it had a little spot to speak through with holes the driver could open and closs.

“Please do up your seatbelts.” The male driver asked.

“Relax buddy, we aren’t children. Just drive us home, 141 Cross street.” Samantha drunkenly blurted out.

The driver waited a moment or so and then you could tell he was starting to get agitated.

“Sam just put it on…” Jon said buckling in.

After she gave in, the car started to leave and drive them home. Sam started to rub Jon’s right leg as they were getting closer to home. She was super horny after all the drinking and rubbing herself against all sorts of strangers. Jon never really liked that she gave others all the attention but he also didn’t mind going home with her and fooling around either. They were getting closer to home when Jon noticed a strange smell.

“What is that he asked the driver?”

“Oh that’s just for Sam.” The driver said, locking the doors.

Jon anxiously noticed the door locks were on the drivers side and he couldn’t unlock and try to escape the back as it began to fill up with a stronger odor of fumes.

“How do you know my name?” Sam shouted!

“We’ve been following you for some time now Samantha, you’re a perfect candidate, you’ll soon see in due time,” the driver smirked with an evil grin.

Everything started to start to fade and both of them fell asleep in the back seats as the driver sped away in a new direction.

When she woke up she slowly opened her eyes in a very dark chamber. Then she remembered what happened last, she panicked.

“LET ME OUT!!!” Screaming at the top of her lungs. She shouted for hours but no one was answering.

Questions ran through her mind. Where was she? How did this happen? How did he know my name? Where is Jon? Where am I? She sat back down, crying for hours.

“Cmon Sam, let’s figure this out, think.” Giving herself a pep talk., looking around the box she sat in.

She was in what looked like a 6ft cube, barely bigger than her. It was so dark inside she had to feel around her space to find anything. She found what seemed like a drain in one of the corners which she had to use; she couldn’t remember how long she was in here. She was still in her same clothes from the night prior, which at least was easy to hike up to not get anything on herself when she made water. She continued to look around and search but she couldn’t seem to find anything else interesting, so she layed back down in the corner and fell asleep.

After she woke up she went to check her watch how much time had passed but she noticed it was gone. She was starting to get a bad hangover headache and was so thirsty and hungry.

“Anybody out there? Please help me! I’m trapped in this box! I’m starving and thirsty, please help!” Samantha yelled.

Samantha rolled over onto her knees and began to research the room again. Her eyes could barely see anything. It was so dark inside, her hands wandered up and down on the floor and walls. She was starting to feel dizzy and weak from not eating or drinking anything for who knows how long now. She was just about to give up when her right hand found a new object about two feet off the floor coming out of the side of the far wall. Samantha wrapped both of her hands around this new object to try and identify what it was or how to use it. The object was smoothe and shaped like a long udder, she thought, or like one of her vibrators she would use frequently at home. There were no balls or rounded head to it, it was just smooth and about eleven or twelve inches long she guessed.

“What is this?” She said out loud.

She squeezed and twisted her hands around the object, but nothing seemed to happen. It made her think about when she was small and had a little pet hamster that was in a little cage with a water tube that they would drink out of which made her try her mouth. Samantha opened up her mouth and took the object in. Nothing seemed to happen at first, it was a mouthful as it was very big and only a few inches would fill her little mouth. She was starting to get frustrated as her stomach grumbled, so hungry and thirsty now. She wrapped both hands around the object and started to suck with extreme pressure. Minutes went by and finally she felt a drop or two of a warm foreign substance hit her tongue.

The liquid that came out had an odd unusual taste to it. Nothing like she was used to in her past dealings with giving head to numerous boyfriends over the years. It had more of a tangy zing to it, almost like semen infused with hot sauce. Once she swallowed the first few drops she got a warm and fuzzy feeling over her entire body. She started to get goosebumps all over her body, even though she couldn’t see them, she felt the hairs on her arms stand up. Still on her knees bent over she started to stroke and squeeze out liquid faster now, learning the momentum and what works to receive the droplets faster. She began to drift off in her thoughts as she satisfied her need to eat and drink.

She had a dark vision made out. It was of a tall man, too hard to make out the details of him but she was in his room pleasing him, over and over again. About an hour or so passed until she was satisfied and full for now, she took the lactating member out of her mouth and removed her hands from the object. So full and tired she relieved herself and stretched out to go get some sleep. Samantha could feel her cube drifting gently away. Was she on a Plane? A Boat? A train? She thought as she closed her lids.

It felt like an eternity had passed now since she last remembered going out to the club with Jon. She continued her daily routines of mostly just sleeping and drinking. She started to get quite good with her drinking routine, she now had it down to about fifteen or twenty minutes to satisfy her craving. She was becoming addicted to her new food source, she would dream of the milk as she would think of it. It was her lifeline to stay alive and fed during her journey into the realm of the unknown. Most nights she would have recurring sexual vivid dreams of the same man she had when she first drank. She would wake up with legs soaked in womanly fluids, and sometimes she would catch her hand down there when she woke. She had such an attraction and curiosity of who this man was; and also a lust to serve and be used by him, something deep inside of her body lusts to meet him.

One morning she was woken by a loud bang. Her cube had stopped moving the night before she realized and she was docked while something was drilling and banging at her door.

“Oh my god, I’m going to be rescued!” Samantha talked quietly to herself.

A wall of her cube slowly opened up and the bright outside light started to peek itself in. She had to squint; the brightest of the outside world was so very bright light and her eyes were so adjusted to the dark for so very long. A few moments passed before she could open her eyes at all to begin to look around, but when she did she could see two people in what looked like white doctor clothing. One of them reached down towards Sam.

“Hello Samantha. So happy to see you’ve made it after such a long journey here. Take my hand and follow me, we need to get started.”

Samantha took the doctor’s hand and slowly made her way out of the cube. She looked around to try and recognize where she was. It looked like she was inside a big white office; with doors and rooms all over marked in letters and numbers she couldn’t really understand.

“Where am I?” Samantha asked.

“Your home. Take this subject to the decomanation room ” The doctor said as she handed Samantha off to a large man.

The man walked her down a few hallways until they got a room with a large double door. When she entered the room Samantha noticed it had an upper bowl of windows where people could look down on her and below it had a whole slew of contraptions and machines.

Samantha was too busy looking around at all these weird machines before she could notice the man’s hands reaching up around her neck.

“You may feel a pinch and a sting.” The man grimaced.

“Owwwwwwww….. What the heck!” Sam yelled.

It hurt so much that she almost went down to one knee. She felt a tremendous pinch on both sides of her neck near her jugular veins which ran up to her brain.

“What the hell is this?” She asked while rubbing her new device around her neck.

“That’s your new collar.” He said.

“Collar?” Samantha looked confused.

“Yes, for your Master. Look up.” He pointed.

Samantha looked up in the window and there he was. She had a sudden flash of fear but also lust. The dark figure from her dreams is here, in this place? How could he have been in my dreams for this long she thought?

“Go into that bath over there first, you need to be completely cleaned up.” The guard pointed.

“I’m not doing anything, let me go home. NOW!” Samantha demanded.

The guard quickly looked up and shook his head, suggesting she wasn’t listening.

A loud buzzing noise came out of the collar, and Samantha fell to the floor in agony.

“You’ll learn.” The guard said.

Samantha slowly got up and started to walk over to the large vertical bathtub. She dipped her toe in to feel the warmth. Sam always loved taking baths, just not with all these eyes looking down on her. She slowly dropped her now tattered dress to the floor and covered her breasts with one hand and her lower regions with the other while she slowly dropped in. She felt her feet land flat on the bottom plank of the upright pool and then it slowly dropped her to her depth where only her collar and head were on the outside of the water.

She heard a loud clang noise. She felt a belt go over her stomach region and against the sides of both of her arms, securing her in. She couldn’t look down to see what was going on but she was able to look around the room and observe. She noticed a lot of monitors and surgical equipment scattered all over in various stations. A new doctor walked in and over to some of the monitors.

“Start stage one.” He said.

Suddenly it felt like the jets were turned on inside the bath. Pulsating and strobing all over her body. This went on for about fifteen minutes or so and was starting to get really relaxing until she could feel a small brush go inside of her. First inside her vagina, pulsing and probing, it was starting to feel really good but of course it stopped and then went inside her other hole. Samantha was a virgin to any backdoor stuff, it felt a little uncomfortable at first until she got used to the sensation. Suddenly the water began to drain out of the chamber and a man walked into the lower room, the man she had been dreaming about.

“She’s all scrubbed and cleaned pristine Sir. Before we begin stage two, would you like her hairy? Normal, as she is? or bare?” The doctor asked.

He thought for a few seconds, “Bare as a barbie doll.” The mysterious man said.

“Very well, let’s begin stage two.” The doctor hit a few buttons on the computer system and suddenly the tank began to refill.

Samantha could see a tube with a darker liquid begin to fill her chamber.

“This process should only take about ten to fifteen minutes. This liquid is a new type of synthetic polyurethane acid we have designed to remove all unwanted hair permanently. It will never grow back again.” The doctor said out loud.

Samantha’s eyes widened as the liquid began to flow over her body and started to gently burn and tingle her skin.

“What do you have planned for me!” Samantha shouted, seeking answers.

The dark man slowly approached her and knelt down close to her to whisper in her ear.

“I have been watching you for years. I personally chose and paid handsomely for you to become my new doll. You’ve been getting groomed ever since the moment you were placed into that cube and trained to drink me.”

“Drink you?” Samantha was confused.

“You have been drinking my sperm laced with a special component for the last month. The liquid breaks down into your body and forms a special bond that you will only share with me, your new Master.”

“Why the collar then?” Samantha was perplexed.

“The collar monitors all your vitals and levels for me to see on my phone. Can you believe it? They even designed an APP for me to control you with, should I need to.”

The man reached down to his pocket to show her the DOLL APP, then he took a small bottle of liquid out of his other pocket and dabbed some on his finger that he stuck in Samantha’s mouth.

Gulp. She swallowed. Deep down in her body she was so scared, but the liquid overwhelmed her.

“Thank you.”

“No problem doll. Please call me Master or Sir moving forward.”

“Yes, sir.” Samantha said happily.

The secondary liquid began to drain from the chamber after completing its tasks and then the chamber started to rise from the ground and slowly began to turn and flip Samantha sideways on her back now. Two nurses came over to examine and check the work performed so far.

“Perfect.” They stated and began to push the now gurney she was laying on towards a new station, labeled stage three.

“What was your decision regarding cup size and vaginal fit?” The doctor asked Samantha’s new Master.

“I’ve decided to go with double d for the breasts.” He turned his eyes to the fit chart on the board before his next selection. The board went from one to ten, one being a virgin pin hole and ten a twenty year used whore. Master was very well endowed and wanted to make a calculated choice.

“I’ll go with two for fit.” He stated.

“Very good choices, we don’t have to make an anus decision as she was measured and is a virgin in that territory. We are ready to begin.” The doctor made the selections on the computer. All of a sudden all these robotic arms and devices surrounded Samantha like a huddle in a football match.

“Ouch.”

A large IV went into Samantha’s arm and as the fluid began to fill her veins everything started to fade to black.

She woke up in a white recovery room. She laid in her bedside still hooked up to an IV with medicine for pain and another larger bag full of white fluid of her Master’s special concoction. She looked down to see her new breasts all wrapped up in bandages, they looked enormous compared to her previously barely B cupped breasts. She had a very slender and sporty body, one of the perks her Master really enjoyed. She couldn’t see her lower region but she could feel her insides tightened up and her lower lips felt bandages as well.

“A few more hours of recovery, then we are set to go home. They have a new patented recovery lazer which heals you in about ten times the normal length. It is quite painful so they will medicate you prior, perform and when you wake up we will be home.” Her master informed her sitting beside her on a chair.

“Ok Sir.” Samantha’s mind was blurry yet she was somewhat excited to be done with this place and get out of here.

Moments had passed before a nurse came in and administered her dose of medicine, when she fell back asleep.

The next time she woke up Samantha found herself in a new room. It was a rather large room, she had a closet full of assorted clothes. A dresser with a television on top, a treadmill and bike in the corner, and a toilet and shower were all the main items she noticed. She was laying in her bed with an IV feed tube still attached when she heard the door knock.

“Hello?” She said.

“Ah. You’re finally awake, good. How are you feeling?” Master asked.

“I’m feeling better, refreshed Master.”

“Good, let’s take out this IV, and get you started on your training, stand up.” Master carefully pulled out her IV from her hand.

She stood up out of bed and let the sheet fall to the ground. She was completely naked, other than her collar of course. Master stood closer, eyeing her up and down, so very pleased with how well her body had turned out and healed. He reached out and felt her new large boobs with both his hands.

“Wow. These are perfect.” He grinned from ear to ear.

Then he slowly made his way down her back and felt her ass tight ass cheeks. Samantha hasn’t been touched in months now and she was getting very aroused by this attention. She could feel herself becoming damp and was having all these visions and memories from all dreams she would have from this mysterious man, her new Master. He slowly took his right baby finger and rubbed it across her lips, just breezing by her clit.

“Mhmmmm, master.” Samantha let out a faint moan.

Master lifted his finger to his nose to treat himself to her sweet smell.

“You are to obey me with anything I may need you to do or perform for me and others which I may ask of you, do you understand me Doll?”

“Yes Master of course.” Samantha replied.

“You are never to leave this room unless told or instructed otherwise. Your room has a special dead locked door which leads to a secret passageway from my main house. This room is reinforced and soundproofed from the main house. Only I have the password to get you in or out of your room. There are cameras throughout this room, for myself and anyone else I choose to allow them to view and enjoy you. You are to workout daily, shower twice a day minimum, wear what you will find in your dresser and closets, mostly just thongs, bras and lingerie. Over there on the padded ground in the corner you will find something you’ve already started to get used to, it is an eleven inch dildo, it is how you will continue to eat and drink. See this red light above the door, when it flashes it means you are needed. Any special instructions will be written below the flashing light on the monitor. Oh and one last request for now. You are never allowed to cum, ever, unless I instruct you too. Any failure to listen to the ground rules will have immediate serious consequences. Do you understand me, Doll?” Master demanded.

“Yes, Master… I think so.” Samantha gulped trying to take everything she had just been told.

“Very well; First order of business, you look famished. Get on your knees and perform like a good little slut doll you are to become for me.” Master smirked; he had really enjoyed telling Samantha all that she has become and will do for him.

Sam slowly bent down and onto her knees, her hand went up her owner’s leg towards the bulge in his pants. She carefully unzipped his trousers and reached in to pull out his stiffening cock.

“Oh… Wow.” Samantha was surprised.

She struggled to pull out his cock; it was a lot larger than his fly length, she made a few adjustments to his pants and was able to pull it out in full view. His cock was much larger than any of her previous boyfriends, both in girth and in length. She was able to wrap both her little hands around his shaft as she slowly opened her mouth to try and take in his large circumcised head.

“MHmmmm, good slut.” Master moaned as she took him in.

She was only able to get his head and a few inches of his massive cock into her mouth, while she put the other eight to nine inches of his shaft to work with her hands. It started to make sense to her now, all the pre-training she had during her time traveling to the lab to become a doll. She had practiced on a similar sized cock for months, learning the tricks to fill her mouth and use her hands properly to work the cock.

“Mhmmmm, I see the practice is paying off slut.” Master said pleasingly, looking down at his beautiful doll bobbing her head slowly on his cock.

Samantha continued her fluid motion of sucking while using her hands up and down stroking off his cock until she got a little taste of his precum on her tongue. Suddenly her eyes opened and pupils grew, it was as she took a drug, she was feeling euphoric. Her nipples began slowly to become erect and her thighs started to dampen. She was getting so hot and worked up over solely sucking cock, it was her new fetish, she began sucking harder, faster, chasing her present at the end.

“Holy Shit.. Samantha, you’re such a good slut.” Master whispered.

His cock was starting to stiffen and Samantha was looking forward to her victory treat.

“Fuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk.” Master yelled as his cock began twitching.

He started to cum as she was thrusting her mouth and hands over his cock. Spasm after spasm he dumped lines of cum into her mouth, and she happily gobbled them up, mouthful after mouthful. When he slowly started to pull his cock back out of her mouth she continued to lick the tip of his head, getting every single droplet of cum into her belly as she could. She was so happy and content to please such a nice and loving Master.

“Thank you so much Master, that was delicious.” She said, staring at his cock as if in a trance.

“You did better than expected, my doll slut, I’ve gotta go do some work now, but remember I have a lot of plans for you. Pretend you’re on a television show, I have over fifty cameras in this room on every angle of you, doing everything imaginable. Follow my rules or else.” Master looked down waiting for her response.

“Yes, Master. I promise I will.” Samantha nodded her head in agreement, still feeling amazing.

“Great!” He said smirking, he had so many ideas of how he was going to use his doll as he left her chambers...