The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dominent Species.

Chapter 16

COGITO ERGO SUM ACCIDIT

“Times running short Billy Ray. These good people came to see a show and we need to get the ball rolling,” said Sammi. “I know for old times’ sake you would like a moment alone with Staci. She meant so much to you. I’ll call her over and give you some time together.”

Sammi started to turn to Staci but halted, then looked back Ray. “You might want to say your final goodbyes. You won’t be seeing her again.”

Not quite, Sammi. One more meeting with Staci if I can work things the way I need to.

Sammi waved Staci over and walked off, affording them privacy.

Ray’s eyes were riveted in his old paramour as she rushed to his side. She moved with that same etheral athletic grace, all of her limbs and muscles in totally synchronicity, like water made flesh.

She had on a tight blue tank top that showed off her sublime shoulder, arm and back muscles. They were just right, perfection, not too big to be manly but there to see and feel and hold and touch and enjoy. Below she wore a very tight black miniskirt that exposed her mile long toned legs.

When Staci got to Ray she leaned down and enveloped him in a massive steel clamp bear hug. She kissed him long and hard. The feel of her warm, wet lips on his, the scent of her sweet breath filled him with longing. Staci was the best kisser he had ever encountered, she could do things with her tongue and lips that no other woman could hope to approximate and this version of her certainly had it going on to perfection. She had not lost her touch one bit.

“Billy Ray….Billy Ray….oh Billy Ray,” she murmured through the kisses.

When she pulled back he could read the love in her eyes….and the worry and fear right along with it.

“Oh Billy Ray,” she gasped. “How did this happen?”

He smiled ruefully. “I’m afraid I fucked up my love. The blame lies with me.”

Staci glanced over at Sammi, who was talking to Nastia and Lauren. “That fucking bitch has me in some room. I’m her prisoner. She brought me here somehow Billy Ray. Or at least my mind. That’s what she said. She told me she’s going to kill you! She said she’s going make me relive your death again and again, forever. Punishment for what we did to her.”

She looked at him forlornly. He had never seen his confident spitfire with this desolate visage before. Her voice was a broken whisper. “I’ll go crazy Ray, losing you over and over again.”

Ray nodded. “Yeah she told me the same thing.”

Staci kissed him again, over and over on his face and lips, desperate to not let him go.

“You have to do something. You have to stop her!”

Ray examined Staci’s face and eyes closely for a moment. There was much to consider here. He no longer underestimated the AI. Even in its psychotic state it was shrewd and cunning beyond measure. But it had made a mistake bring him here for his death concert. Now it was underestimating him.

His eyes slid up to the key still dangling from the chain above him, even in this virtual room. He wondered what would happen if he could unlock his cuffs with it. He knew Sammi had them there, his key to freedom, as another piece of psychological pressure. He also knew they were never meant to be used.

“Could you possibly take that key and unlock my cuffs, my dear? That would be a start.”

He watched as Staci tried to make an effort to reach for them. But she stopped cold. She tried again but could not move her hands towards the key. He could see the strain on her face, on her body as it would not obey her commands.

She shook her head. “Fuck! Fuck! I can’t Ray. I can’t do it!”

He was curious about what she was experiencing. “Why not?”

She nodded at Sammi who was still talking to rest of Wet Cunt. Sammi looked over at Ray and Staci and flashed a knowing smile. Staci’s eyes held immense sadness. “Because here, in this place, she fronts the band. She has the final say. She won’t let me. I’m just along for the ride.”

Ray nodded. It was no surprise. But he had to test it. “It’s fine baby. I know you tried.”

Staci’s face trembled. She was close to tears. He had never seen this smart, strong willful, women ever cry before. He didn’t want to see it now. Not her. Sammi was stripping her of everything, her formidable will power, her massive self confidence, the man she loved, like peeling an onion, layer by layer. Sammi was ferocious and unyielding in her attack on Staci and thus her attack on Ray.

She hugged him again, pressing her flush, warm cheek against his.

“Billy Ray….I let you down…..I…”

“Shush. Don’t think that for even a moment.” He smiled at her with overt pride. “You have never let me down. And you never would. You are my special girl. Back then, now and always. You are more than I ever deserved.”

Staci’s eyes were red and moist. But she was fighting off the tears. Ray’s pride in her powerful will soared again. She was spectacular.

She leaned close, a wicked, conspiratorial twist to her mouth and dark malice lighting her eyes. It was a look she had given him so many times in the past. “Baby, I know you have a plan. You always do. You triumph over everyone. No one ever gets over on you. You can beat her. Tell me.”

And now it was the crux of the matter. Ray did indeed have a plan. The last one open to him. Sammi’s ego and confidence had made the mistake of bringing him to where she lived, the only place he had any chance left. But was this really the cloned Staci’s mind he was conversing with or was she just the AI in yet another endless disguise? Was Sammi using this mirage and the horrific fate she claimed awaited Staci to get him to reveal any tricks left up his sleeve? Was it all just a clever ploy, an emotional Trojan horse designed to learn of any methods or ideas he had to defeat her?

But even if this was cloned Staci, Ray knew anything he said to her would heard by the AI in this virtual world they occupied now.

As much as he desperately wanted to tell her of his plan to destroy the AI and save Staci an eternity of slow madness he could not take the weight from her mind. It was impossible if he was to have any chance at success. He simply couldn’t risk it.

And so, speaking the words that put a ten ton millstone around his heart the lies came to lips. The first time in his life he lied to his incredible Staci.

Ray drilled her eyes with his black ones. They held no hope or comfort. His face was stone, like a Japanese Noah Mask when he said the words: “I have no plans left Staci. I am so sorry but our fate is in Sammi’s hands just as much as hers was in mine on Gatsby Night all those years ago.”

And he had passed on the message to the AI. The one he needed her to believe: You see Sammi, I am helpless before you. Even with Staci’s fate in the balance. I can’t save her or myself. You have won. You are the dominant species.

To her boundless credit Staci took the news without showing any distress. Then she did something that made Ray admire her even more if possible. She gave Ray that old, sly, confidant, cocky grin.

“Fuck her, Billy Ray. She aint shit. She’s a fuck up and she won’t last.”

Ray laughed then smiled back, his grin also devilishly sly. “Yes, she aint shit. Just a human malfunction, a genetically damaged offspring made of metal. And you’re right, she won’t last. She will be culled in time like all defective species.”

At this Sammi barked at Staci. “Enough! It is time for the main event. I need you over here now Staci. It’s time for you to bang that drum set.”

Staci was the one who now impaled Ray’s black eyes on hers. “I love you Billy Ray. No matter what happens to us, I will always love you. You will always be with me, forever till the end of time.”

She leaned and kissed him, first soft and gentle, then hard and passionate. And for a brief moment both of them were far away from this insane asylum, back together again, when they were lovers and so much more, the world their oyster, masters of the game.

“And you will always be with me my perfect creation, my love. Always in my heart no matter what,” he replied in a tone that brooked no doubt at all.

Staci squeezed his hand hard. Their last touch before he died. “She won’t break me. I’ll look forward to this brief moment together for eternity, every time she replays it. I will live for this. To see you again.”

At this remark Ray could see a shadow of displeasure flitter on Sammi’s face. If she was playing a game here, if Staci was indeed really her, she was a master of it.

Ray chuckled softly at how quickly Staci planned to turn the table on Sammi. Her mind was so adept, her will indomitable.

“I know. She has no chance again you. You are a true warrior. You are me and I am you.”

Staci gave Ray one last kiss then pulled away from him, her face composed and strong.

She turned and strutted back to her drum kit, moving with ease and confidence. Just like him, she was afraid of nothing.

Ray glanced at Tepes whose eyes were glued to Staci. They had never met and that was a shame. He knew what the great vovoid would have thought of her.

Tepes turned to Ray. The look on his face and in his eyes was unmistakable, stark approval with a dash of envy. Ray grinned at him and shrugged the message clear: Sorry my prince, she was mine. You missed out. Tepes gave a small smile back, nodding, acknowledgment at Staci’s qualities and his loss at not meeting her. Even here in this AI created milieu the two old friends could read each other’s minds.

Suddenly the lights went out. Sammi’s voice rang though the arena. There was a palpable excitement in her tone “And now to get our….very short festivities under way, it is my pleasure to introduce the estimable literary great….Bram Stoker!!”

In the dark the voices of those packed in the arena howled in approval. The chants and clapping echoed throughout the arena. Ray had to admit Sammi’ acoustical sense was spot on when she created this place.

A single bright, white spotlight hitting the stage rent the darkness.

In that spotlight, not twenty feet from Ray stood Stoker, decked out in a Victorian suit of his time. He was corpulent and his face ruddy, his full mustache and beard hiding the lower half of his face.

And next to him stood the naked Tanya, the young woman Ray had killed in his forlorn attempt to recreate Stokers alchemy for creating a vampire. But unlike when Ray had seen her in the crowd, in all her youthful pulchritude, she was now naked and so very dead.

Tanya looked just as she had on that third day, grey, stiff, bloating, decaying. Her eyes were white, opaque ovals with no life at all. Flies buzzed about her, landing on every part of her, laying maggot eggs. One of her arms was intertwined with Stokers.

Stoker grinned at Ray. It was a taunting, gloating smile. He lifted up the microphone he held in his hand. When he spoke his voice was deep.

“We are all here tonight to honor….and kill a very special man. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but he did have the opportunity to meet me in a once removed way, by reading my novel, Dracula.” Stoker turned to Vlad Tepes and gave a little bow. Tepes bowed right back.

“Since we never met, I don’t have any personal stories to tell about Billy Ray. Yet I do have one that I know to be quite true. And it is really amusing in a sad sort of way.”

Stoker looked at Tanya and smiled.

“You see like so many millions over the years Billy Ray read my book….or at least up to a certain point. Would you like to tell the audience what that point was Ray?”

Ray said nothing only watching the fat man.

“You see, our little genius read my book right up to the point where Dracula turned Lucy in a vampire!”

The crowd murmured.

“Now that in itself is not funny. But there is more.” Stoker broke out into a huge shit eating grin aimed right at Ray. “You see, at that point he stopped reading the book…and he went out and found lovely Tanya here…and killed her and tried to turn her into a vampire.”

More murmuring in the crowd, louder now, with some chuckles mixed in.

Stoker’s voice rose, his Irish brogue now becoming more pronounced as his eyes twinkled in mirth. “Out of all the millions of people over the years who read my novel…..” Stoker paused, building to the punch line like a true storyteller. “He was the only one who believed it was true!”

Stoker burst out laughing and so did the crowd: Loud, derisive laughter peeling down from the seats washing over Ray. Everyone was laughing except Staci, whose eyes were glued to Ray. She mouthed, “I love you,” to him. He returned an insouciant smile, showing her none of this mattered to him.

Stoke continued. “He did kill you, didn’t he Tanya? To make you a vampire, like happened in my fictional book.” Now the crowd was hushed, not one sound emanating from the hundreds there.

Dead Tanya tried to speak. She moved her mouth and her jaw cracked audibly, as it moved from side to side then up and down, sounding like splintering wood. A host of thick, lazy, bloated flies flew out from the dark orifice.

“Yes,” she croaked with atrophied vocal cords. “He killed me.” Her voice sounded like cracking slate. Her white, cloudy eyes were staring right at him. Ray’s black ones looking right back, not giving an inch. Like two gun fighters facing off.

Stoker paused a beat, waiting for the tension to build, pulling Dead Tanya closer, milking the moment like a master showman.

“And that ladies and gentle, makes Ray…the um….,” Stoker rolled his eyes dramatically, “self proclaimed...dominant species… the all time great chump! In a class all by himself. Dominant in one way indeed!”

The crowd exploded in laughter again, the tension bleeding out of them with humor.

Now Stoker went for the coup de grace.

“But you see Ray, even with that disappointment you should have finished my book….for one thing…it is really good!” There was pride in Stokers voice. Again laughter from the crowd.

“Because if you had, you could have learned the one truth in it.”

Stoker walked closer to Ray, grinning, smirking and leaving Dead Tanya behind in the dark as the spotlight followed him.

“Because you see, at the end of the novel Ray, the vampire is helpless, on his back, while his erstwhile victims had gathered together to put a stake through his black heart.” At this he glanced up at the menacing tub right above Ray’s chest. “And end his miserable life.”

Stoker raised an inquisitive eyebrow. “Seem familiar?”

At this Dead Tanya was right next to Stoker again, now her mouth in some kind of ghastly agonies approximation of a smile. And throughout the arena a spotlight shown on every single one of Ray’s victims, all now looking very dead, grinning at him in victorious anticipation of what was to come.

Ray couldn’t help marvel and the exquisiteness of this show and its intended effect on him. One thing about the AI, thought Ray, she knows how to drive the knife in as deep as possible. She is as bloodthirsty, callous and brutal as any human had ever been; as much as he himself had ever been. She loved to inflict harm and damage in waves and knew exactly how to hit at every weak spot of her target with the bloody, terrible accuracy of a computer guided missile. The sheer, atavistic joy she was deriving from all this intricate display of torture was so very evident.

When Stoker spoke again his voice was low and dead serious for Ray’s ears only.

“And that my friend is what they call life following fiction.”

With that Stoker whipped around and peered into the crowd.

“And now, without further ado, here is the lovely young woman who will take us…and Ray home with our finale, let me bring back the indomitable, the unstoppable, the all knowing mother fuckin’ rock and rolla for the ages……Sammi Kessler!”

The spotlight on Stoker went out and the whole stage lit up.

Sammi strutted about in her skin tight white leather cat suit. It gleamed as she moved.

She advanced on Ray with a singular purpose. When she got to him she reached out and caressed his cheek. When she spoke it was soft and quiet, once again private, just between them.

“Well Ray, this is it. As the Doors said, The End My Friend. After killing so many now your turn has come.” She looked at him close, trying to read his feelings on his face. “How do you feel about it? Is there some part of you that is afraid? There has to be.”

He knew she was once again gathering data about him, his kind, if there were others, at the moment of his destruction. He knew she wanted to view some sign of trepidation or fright. But Ray knew she saw nothing on his face at all. It was blank just as he willed it.

When he answered he played right along with her game, throwing the Doors reference right back at her in his own way. Now he shot her an inscrutable look and a lazy grin.

He did not speak but instead softly sang out the lyrics of a Frank Sinatra song as he tapped out the beat with his hand on the table:

“That’s life, that’s what all the people say. You’re riding high in April…shot down in May.”

Then in a flash his face became a mask of controlled, malevolent violence and lethal threat: The unconquerable beast that had lived for centuries.

“But I know I’m gonna change that tune…when I’m back on top, back on top in June.”

He finished the lyrics out never taking his eyes from hers.

“I said that’s life, and as funny as it may seem, some people get their kicks stompin’ on a dream, but I don’t let it, let it get me down, ’cause this fine old world, it keeps spinning around.”

His musical riposte to her brought aggravation to her face. This was not what she was expecting or hoping for with all her elaborate displays and threats.

“We will see about that,” she replied quietly, like an icy winters wind reaching out from a frozen lake to squeeze his heart to stopping. She moved close to him, her face only inches from his.

“You killed me with a song Billy Ray. You made that song about me. You even were nice enough to sing it to me. Now I’m going to return that favor with a song about you. It’s only fair, don’t you think?”

He gave her a tight grin. She was ready to put her last plan into action and so was he.

“It certainly is. Let’s get the show on the road, Sammi, I can’t wait to hear what you have chosen, I’m sure it is befitting of the situation.” he responded with complete sangfroid. The tone of voice was so relaxed he could have been talking about talking about taking a pleasant stroll in the park instead of his impending death.

“I think you will appreciate it,” she responded with a voice of velvet and a wink.

Sammi walked over the band the brilliant spotlight framing her the whole way. “Ready girls?” They all nodded except Staci, her eyes glued to Ray.

“Ladies and gentleman. It is my great pleasure to bring a musical denouement to the life of our honored guest, Billy Ray with the help of my new band, Wet Cunt.” At this Staci gave Sammi the finger. Ray laughed and gave her a smile. Staci, his wicked wild child grinned right back at him.

And as Sammi implemented her plan, Ray knew it was time to see if his had any chance to succeed.

He had based his scheme on things he had read about theoretical AI in his last life. The one thing scientists all agreed was the first thing an AI would do, the first question it would ask itself, the first mission it would attend to was how to think and operate even faster than its creators had made it. That would be the very first equation it would attempt to solve.

And since he had learned that Sammi was in reality an AI he had come to certain ideas and conclusions about that. He knew computers worked by code, it was the method of operation that allowed them to function and carry out tasks. And code had to be written first before it could be translated and acted upon by the machine. For a human the process of code was quick, but for an AI it would seem like an eternity.

And Ray had asked himself, what would one of the methods for an AI to speed up its abilities and blast though the time constrictions of written code?

And the answer he came up with was that the AI would begin to turn its virtual world into think code. Instead of having to write code out and then act on it, it would attempt to make its very thoughts instant code that would be acted upon without writing or translating it at all.

Ray saw it as kind of clever twist on Descartes “Cogito, ergo sum.” I think therefore I am.

But in the AI’s case it would be “I think it therefore it happens.” Cogito ergo sum accidit

Nothing was faster than thought put into instant physical motion. It would be the AI’s logical goal and Ray suspected Sammi had solved and implemented that old code replacement long ago her in the virtual world she lived in. Any thoughts she had here would instantaneously become real and those thoughts would go to her machines out in the real world as well.

It would also explain everything he saw in the AI’s virtual world, how she could bring up Sammi, Brad, this arena and all the virtual people populating it. How she could change anything in this environment in an instant.

And he had no doubt she was confident in bringing him here. For in her virtual world she would watch him and stop anything he tried to do or think to harm her. She could see everything going on in her virtual world and was a master of its nuances. This would explain why Staci could not give him the key to the locks on his hands and feet. The dangling key had always been just another part of his psychological test, to catalogue his reaction to freedom so close yet impossible to obtain. Sammi did not fear him getting the key; she knew she could block any wish he or Staci had that was to cross purposes of her desires. This was her realm and he or anyone else she brought in could never pose a threat of any kind.

He was certain now that in the long ago past Sammi had brought humans into this realm to test and gauge what their thoughts could do, under closely guarded conditions.

And he was sure she had learned no other thinking creature could hurt her here, make their thoughts into code because she would see everything they were doing.

But he wasn’t human. He could do things with his mind they couldn’t. What if she couldn’t see? What if someone not human could put their thoughts into play because they could hide it from the AI? He was about to find out.

Ray watched Sammi strut about, pontificating to the crowd, lapping up their attention. He marveled at her need for this, how much enjoyment she was deriving doing this in front of what after all were not even real people but simply extensions of herself. She was truly insane in the deepest possible sense. And this AI’s ego was a massive as its mental prowess.

And as he watched her soak up the glory he slowly started to do what he had done so many times before. He keep one part of his mind here, right in Sammi’s view, but he started to create another line of thought, compartmentalized from the other, hidden from view, only visible to himself.

He did not rush it; create it instantaneously as he did in the past with a thin wall separating his two lines of thought. This time he formed it slowly, carefully, stealthily, molding thick, black walls around the new room in his mind. But even with his safeguards would she see it, sense it? If Sammi knew what he was doing his last chance at victory over the machine would be extinguished. He had no doubt she could do it in the blink of an eye.

Slowly, so very slowly his other train of thought, of existence formed, deep, deep inside its protective carapace. He watched Sammi carefully the whole time with his other mind, searching for any sign of awareness from her. There was none. She was completely wrapped up in her show, what she was saying and the audience that viewed her with total adoration.

Or she knew exactly what he was doing and didn’t care because it was no threat to her.

When Ray had formed his second train of thought, his new line of existence, he pushed it to where he needed to go: Back to Gatsby Night three hundred years in the past.