The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donna’s Delight

Author’s Note: I want to thank my long-time friend, Donna, who served as the inspiration for one of the main characters of the story. I’d also thank my newer friend, Born Blitz, for convincing me to post stories again and for helping to proof read it.

Chapter One

Patrick looked intently at the brown sludge in the flask, thinking back on when all this had started almost four weeks ago. Both the first and last steps had to be accomplished under the light of a full moon. He locked the flask back in his desk drawer with his notes when he heard his father’s car pull up. His mom was yelling out that Donna was home. He unlocked his bedroom door and climbed the stairs up to the main floor of the three-story house.

As Donna walked into the hallway, she didn’t feel like a woman who had just finished her first year of college. It seemed like almost no time had passed since she’d hugged her mom goodbye, in this same hallway, ten months ago. The similarities and contrasts between the two women were remarkable. The mother had long blonde hair and was dressed in a stylish but sexy dress that showed off her legs and her full breasts, pantyhose and heels. Amanda placed great stock in looking attractive and sexy all the time. Donna had rich, black hair cut in a short bob, and (although you couldn’t see it under her baggy clothing) smaller firm breasts, and long shapely legs. They both had the same vibrant blue eyes, the same slim body type, the same full lips and a beautiful face that showed the family resemblance.

Amanda pulled away from her daughter with an affectionate hug and said, “Donna, always with the baggy sweatshirts and baggy jeans. You’d look so much better in a pretty dress or a cute skirt and blouse. How are you going to attract a nice boy when you don’t accentuate your beauty?”

All the tension from her freshman year at college seemed so far away as she heard the familiar refrain from her mom. Of course, it was replaced with the tension of dealing with her mom nagging her about the way she dressed and acted. Donna looked up as Patrick walked into the foyer from the kitchen. From the smirk on his face, she knew that he had heard their mom’s customary comment about the way she dressed. She knew she couldn’t let him get away with that smirk, so she smiled mischievously and said, “How’s it going, Tigger?”

Patrick blushed a little despite himself, remembering his favorite stuffed animal and the way Donna used to blackmail him over it. His dad and Donna’s mom had gotten married when the two kids were 13 and 14 and the two of them had fought constantly for the next three years before entering an uneasy truce.

“Not bad, Board,” Patrick responded, knowing that their running joke about how flat Donna used to be had lost a lot of its impact just before she turned 16. While she was not particularly large, her firm breasts were prominent on her slight but curvy frame on those rare occasions that you could see her figure. Still, Donna remained self-conscious about her breasts, in part because she had developed so late. Despite her gorgeous looks, clear blue “Tara Reid” eyes, shiny black hair and long, slender legs, Patrick’s barb still stung her a little.

“You two can’t even spend two minutes in the house together before you’re fighting?” teased their Dad as he gave Amanda a peck on her cheek. “Patrick, help me with Donna’s stuff. It looks like she brought her whole dorm room back with her.”

Amanda smiled and teased back, “Drew White, look who’s talking about not being able to keep from teasing Donna for two minutes.”

Chapter Two

Patrick pulled the drapes aside and smiled, as the moonlight poured into his bedroom. The full moon had finally risen and was visible as he looked down the mountain they lived on. Patrick unlocked his desk drawer and once more looked at the brown sludge in the flask. “Now for the final step,” he thought, as he placed the flask and his notes on the desk. The notes were mostly to calm his nerves; he long knew what the final step entailed. He had found two grimoires; one with a white cover and one with a black cover that was charred and almost completely burned. When he found the lust spell in the charred grimoire, pieces of the spell were missing. He was luckily able to fill in the gaps from a ward spell in the White Grimoire. For some reason, most of the White Grimoire was unintelligible, but he was able to read enough from the ward spell to do that much.

He slowly lowered his jeans and underwear and thought of Nikki, the object of his desires. He pulled on his hard cock and focused on an image of Nikki kneeling before him, sucking his cock as he built toward a climax. After what felt like too long a time, Patrick experienced that familiar sensation building in his groin. He reached over and grabbed a small cup, grunting as he spurted into the cup several times.

After waiting a few moments to calm down, Patrick looked in the cup. There was more than enough for the final step. He carefully drew his seed into a measured eye dropper, stopping when he had the right amount. He carefully transferred it to the flask, while muttering the phrase he had memorized from his carefully researched spell. He was surprised when the brown sludge turned clear blue, almost with an inner glow, which spread with each drop of his cum. He realized that even though he had been working on this for months, he didn’t truly believe that it would work until now. Soon the whole flask was clear blue and he stopped muttering the phrase.

He knew the only thing left was to test it. Patrick knew there was only one person it made sense to test it on, but he still felt guilty about his decision. Although Donna had always been bitchy to him, she was still his stepsister. Nevertheless, it had to be her; someone he had easy access to and could observe without arousing suspicion.

He carefully poured two cubic centimeters of the potion into a small vial, screwed the top on and placed it in his shirt pocket. He poured a second vial and put it with the first. He returned the stoppered flask and his notes to his locked drawer and went to Donna’s room. Their parents were asleep in their bedroom upstairs, having had a late evening the night before.

Knocking on her door, he said, “Sis, it’s me.”

Donna was annoyed at the interruption. She had planned on unpacking and going to bed early, to sleep off the jet lag. Still, she liked teasing her stepbrother and figured that she’d get a good tease in before she hit the sack. She got up off the bed, her long, flannel night shirt brushing the floor as she walked to the door.

“What do you want, Tigger?” asked Donna, as she opened the door partway.

“I wanted to show you something I made and see what you thought about it,” answered Patrick. Trembling a little, he pulled out the small vial and managed to not drop it. Despite herself, Donna stared at the blue liquid. To her, it seemed to be glowing.

“What is it?” asked Donna, for some reason unable to pull her eyes away.

Patrick was excited to see Donna respond to the potion the way that the White Grimoire had described that she would. Donna seemed to be visually drawn to the blue liquid. He unscrewed the vial and waved it under her nose, as he stepped into her room. “What do you think?” he asked.

Donna was so mesmerized by the blue potion, that she didn’t object to anything he was doing. She involuntarily shuddered. “That smells sooo good, Patrick,” she said with a sigh.

For the life of her, she couldn’t remember what it had smelled like, even though she had just inhaled it moments ago. Patrick put the vial under her nose again and her body shivered as she inhaled the delicious scent. He took that opportunity to close and lock the door behind him.

“Why don’t you drink it, Donna?” he asked, knowing that she would not be able to resist. There was something enticing about the potion that made Donna want to taste it. She quickly took the vial in her fingers and brought it to her lips. It was as if all rationale thought had left her. She wouldn’t normally drink something without knowing what it was, even if it was from Patrick; especially if it were from Patrick. Not that she would have been concerned about him hurting her. He wouldn’t have done that, but he was capable of a prank like turning her lips blue. Still, she tipped the vial back and drank the blue potion down without a thought.

Patrick grabbed the vial back from Donna and put it away while looking at her closely. She shook her head trying to get the cobwebs out of her mind. Finally, she was able to ask, “What were you going to show me?”

Patrick answered, “It was a potion I made.”

“Well, I thought you were going to show it to me,” said Donna.

“I did. You just drank it,” replied Patrick. “Let’s see how well it works. Remove your nightshirt. You may only talk to me quietly and politely, Donna, and you will not do anything to harm me or try to escape.”

“Ohhh oh no...what?” cried Donna softly, as she slowly unbuttoned the front of her nightshirt. She pulled her arms into the nightshirt, let it drop to the floor and stared at it.

“It works!” exclaimed Patrick with a smile on his face.

Donna asked, “What happened?” still confused, as she reached down to get her shirt from the floor.

“Leave it there and don’t move until I tell you to,” commanded Patrick.

“What? You can’t say that to me!” She stood staring at her nightshirt on the floor.

“Take off your bra, Donna.”

Donna reached behind her back, unsnapped her bra and let it fall, as she gasped, “Ohhh god. What is happening to me?”

Patrick paused a moment to admire Donna’s firm breasts jutting out naturally from her body. He enjoyed her willowy good looks despite himself. “Now remove your panties, Donna.”

Donna looked at Patrick with a little fear in her eyes. “You can’t ask that of me! I’m your sister.” Still, she slipped out of her panties, as ordered.

“You’re actually my stepsister. You only pretend to be my sister when you think it benefits you. I know how you would make it clear to your friends that I was your stepbrother. But don’t worry. I’m just going to test the potion on you. I’m not going to fuck you,” Patrick said, although he felt his cock stirring at the sight of his naked stepsister. Stepsister or not, she had an incredibly tight body that he couldn’t help but appreciate. There was something about her that aroused him in ways he hadn’t thought possible.

“OK, you’ve had your fun. Now let me go.”

“You don’t understand, Donna. I’m not finished testing the potion.”

Donna tried to shout, “What? Please stop this, you little brat. You can’t do this to me!”

Patrick replied, “Yes, I can. Now sit down and part your knees.”

“Oh god! Oh no! Please stop!” cried Donna, as she sat down and opened her thighs as commanded.

“Donna, place your finger at the bottom of your slit, barely touching yourself....”

“NO! That’s it, you pervert. Get out of my room!” she said while sliding one finger along her slit, softly touching herself. “Ohhhh,” she moaned involuntarily. She couldn’t believe how good it felt. She wasn’t usually one for masturbation, but her body seemed intent on milking the maximum pleasure from her slightest touch.

“Now, now. I didn’t say to move your finger yet,” admonished Patrick. Patrick’s taunt brought Donna back from her short but intense sojourn with the pleasure she had just experienced.

“Oh god, why are you doing this? You said you weren’t going to have sex with me,” pleaded Donna.

“Tell me, did that feel good?” asked Patrick, ignoring Donna’s questions.

Donna blushed and whispered, “Yes, it felt wonderful. I feel like I could cum so very easily.” Donna was surprised at her response. She hadn’t intended to be so explicit when answering her stepbrother.

“I said that I wouldn’t have sex with you. I do have to test the potion, though. It was developed by some warlocks in Salem during the 1600s, you know, to allow them to have their way with unwilling sexual partners. I guess that there weren’t a lot of willing sexual partners in Salem back then. The information in the grimoire I found explains that the subject has to do what she’s told while under the potion’s effect and becomes easily aroused and horny. Do you feel horny, sis?”

Donna gasped at the question, knowing now that she would answer him truthfully no matter what she wanted. “Yes, ever since I touched myself down there, my need has increased. I’m very horny, Patrick. Please let me go. I won’t tell anyone about this.”

“Of course you won’t tell anyone about this. You won’t even remember what happened under its effect. Unfortunately, the grimoire said that the spell cannot change the thoughts or feelings of the subject once the potion wears off.”

Donna sighed in relief, thinking that she was at least safe from that indignation.

Patrick smiled, guessing at her thoughts. “But the warlocks in the 1600s didn’t know anything about conditioning or Ivan Pavlov. The grimoire indicated the potion worked better with repeated use. I think the potion enhances susceptibility to conditioning. That’s the second part of my test. I need to see how easily you can be conditioned.”

“What? That’s silly talk. All that junk you read....”

Patrick cut her off and began the test he had devised weeks ago. It was the perfect test. “Imagine yourself dressed the way that mom wants you to dress and repeat after me, ‘I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body. It makes me feel soft and feminine. I like feeling soft and feminine. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy.’ As you say that, slide your finger up and down your slit.”

Despite herself, Donna started imagining herself in dresses, skirts and the occasional short shorts. She pictured herself in all the clothing that she hated as she started mimicking Patrick, “I like w...wearing dr...dresses, s...s...skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body.” as she glided her finger up her wet slit.

“Ohhhh...It makes me feel s...soft and f...feminine.” Donna whispered as her finger glided down her slit.

“Mmmmm...I like feeling soft and feminine. Mmmmmm....” Donna said as her finger glided back up her slit and circled her clit.

“I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure.” Donna was very close to cumming. “It makes me feel sexy.”

Patrick’s eyes were locked on Donna’s wet pussy. Despite his promise to Donna, Patrick couldn’t get the thought of how sexy she looked touching herself out of his mind.

While Patrick was distracted, Donna regained a little of her composure and pleaded, “Please, stop this. It’s gone far enough, Patrick.”

Reminded that he needed to fully test the potion before he used it on Nikki, he told her, “We’re just starting, sis. Say it again and slide your finger over your slit at the same time while imagining yourself in sexy clothing.” Everything Patrick had read said that mental visualization was extremely powerful, so he wanted Donna imagining herself dressed the way he wanted.

Donna begged, “Ooooh no. Please go. I won’t tell mom and dad anything. I promise...I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body...Mmmmmm.” Donna couldn’t believe the tingles that moved through her as she touched herself and repeated Patrick’s mantra.

Patrick couldn’t resist taunting his sister while he thought of all the years she had teased him, “Don’t worry, you won’t tell anyone once I’m finished with you, Donna.”

Donna responded, “Really, you’ve gone to far this time...It makes me feel soft and feminine. I like feeling soft and feminine...Mmmmmmm.”

“I see your finger is nice and wet. It must feel good touching yourself.”

Donna whispered softly, “Please...I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy...Mmmmmm.”

Patrick ignored his hard cock tenting his pants and taunted Donna some more, “Your body is responding, isn’t it?”

Donna looked up at Patrick with pleading eyes and whispered, “Yes.”

“Good, but no cumming until I give you permission, sis. Say it again while imagining wearing sexy dresses and skirts.”

Donna’s arousal made it so hard to focus her anger or resistance. She started to slide her finger over her sensitive pussy, but Patrick reached down and stopped her. Even with her hand immobilized, she still had to repeat, “I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body. It makes me feel soft and feminine. I like feeling soft and feminine. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy.”

“Why?” Donna asked.

“I read that conditioning is more effective if you don’t always get the reward,” Patrick replied. “Again, but this time make little circles over your clit and lightly pinch one of your nipples with your other hand,” Patrick ordered after freeing Donna’s wrist.

“I meant why are you doing this. Oh, please stop this,” begged Donna as she ran her finger over her clit and pinched her nipple as she sobbed softly. “I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body...Ooohhhhh. It makes me feel soft and feminine...Mmmmm. I like feeling soft and feminine...Mmmmmmmm. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure...Ohhhhh goddd...It makes me feel sexy. Please, I’ve done what you asked.”

“I’ll stop when your attitude is changed. Again,” Patrick ordered.

“I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body. It makes me feel soft and feminine. I like feeling soft and feminine...Ohhhh goddd. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy...Mmmmmmmm.”

“You forgot to pinch your nipple. Again!”

“I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body...Ooohhhhh god, so close. It makes me feel soft and feminine...Please, so close. I like feeling soft and feminine...Mmmmmmmm. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure...Ohhhhh goddd...It makes me feel sexy. Please, I need to cum.”

“Again! I don’t think you really want to cum yet,” taunted Patrick. “You’re not saying it like you really mean it.”

Despite herself, Donna started putting more feeling into his, now her mantra, “Ohhhhh...I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing...Mmmmmm...that accentuate my body. It makes me feel soft...Please, Patrick, I need to cum...and feminine. I like feeling soft and feminine...Oh god, please Patrick. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure...Ohhhhh goddd.... It makes me feel sexy. Please, I need to cum. I’ll do anything.”

Patrick commanded, “Say it again, but don’t touch yourself this time.”

Donna felt a yearning to touch herself, but couldn’t. All she could do was say, “I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body. Please, I need to cum. It makes me feel soft and feminine. Please let me touch myself and cum. I like feeling soft and feminine. Oh goddddd, I’m so horny. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy.”

“You’re doing so well, Donna. Say it again, and you may cum all the while you’re saying it and imagining yourself wearing sexy clothing.”

“Ooohhhh...I...godddd, yes....“ Donna clamped her fingers on her nipple and continued to tease her clit, as her body tensed and her orgasm began. “Like wearing dresses...soooo good...skirts and other clothing...can’t stop cumming... that accentuate my body...Ohhhhhhhhhh sooo fucking good....” “Ohhhhhh...cumming so hard...soft...feminine...godddd...like...emphasize...legs...so goood...breasts...figure...sexy...Mmmmmmmm.”

Patrick desperately needed to cum after watching that incredible sight, but he knew that he wasn’t finished. “Again, sis.”

Donna needed to take a deep breath. “No, please. I did it already,” pleaded Donna. Despite her protests, she started playing with her pussy and repeated her conditioning phrase again. “I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body...Ohhhhh my.” Donna was surprised that she was still horny after the incredible orgasm that racked her body. “It makes me feel soft and feminine. I like feeling soft and feminine...Ohhhh. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy...Mmmmmmmm.” Donna’s hands continued playing with her clit and nipple drawing out her arousal.

“Of course, again. It’s going to take a while to condition you even with the potion’s help. Do it again,” he said, and after thinking about how mean she could be to him, added as an afterthought, “but this time add that you respect me and you will always treat me nicely.”

Donna was finding it harder and harder to hate Patrick even without that addition to her conditioning phrase. Her anger and hatred was blunted by her arousal and horniness.

“I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body...Mmmmmm. It makes me feel soft and feminine. I like feeling soft and feminine...Ohhhhhhh. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy...Mmmmmmmm. I respect you and I will always treat you nicely...Ohhhhhhhh. This isn’t how you earn respect!”

“Again, like you mean it,” commanded Patrick, but this time don’t touch yourself.

“No, please...I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body...that just makes me hornier...It makes me feel soft and feminine. Godddd, I need it, please. I like feeling soft and feminine. I’m saying it like I mean, please let me touch myself. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy. Please, I’ll be good. I respect you and I will always treat you nicely.”

“Since you asked so nicely, you can touch yourself while you say it again, imagine yourself wearing sexy clothing respecting me and treating me nicely.” Patrick said.

“Yesssss...I like wearing dresses...ohhhhh thank you...skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body...goddddd yesssss! It makes me feel soft and feminine. So soft and feminine...I like feeling soft and feminine...Mmmmmmm so good. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. Yessssss...It makes me feel sexy...Mmmmmmmm. I respect you and I will always treat you nicely.”

“Again, Donna.”

Donna’s manipulation of her nipple and clit became more urgent as she whispered, “I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body. It makes me feel soft and feminine...Mmmmmmm. I like feeling soft and feminine...Ohhhh goddd. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy...Mmmmmmmm. I respect you and I will always treat you...Feels soooo goood. I need to cum again...Please.”

“You don’t get to cum this time until you’ve shown me that you’ve changed your attitude, Donna. Again.”

The images of Donna wearing all forms of sexy dresses and outfits continued to invade her mind as she moaned, “Please! I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body. It makes me feel soft and feminine...Please. I like feeling soft and feminine...Ohhhh goddd, please. I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy...Please. I respect you and I will always treat you nicely...Please.”

“Please, what?” asked Patrick.

“Please...stop...pleasssssse,” begged Donna as she regained a little of her self-control.

“You must be on the verge of cumming. Are you sure you want to stop, sis?”

“ Yes, yes. Please, I want you to go away and leave me alone.”

“Can’t do that, sis. Again.”

The images that flashed in her mind drifted from her in miniskirts and tight low cut blouses to clingy dresses with slits and high heels to short dresses. “I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body. It makes me feel soft and feminine...Ohhhhhhh...Please.... I like feeling soft and feminine...Ohhhh goddd, please....I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy...Please. I respect you and I will always treat you nicely.... Please let me cum. I didn’t mean it when I said to stop.”

“You’re doing so well now, Donna, but you know I’m not going to let you cum until your attitude has changed. How are you going to show me that your attitude has changed?”

Donna didn’t respond. All she could say was, “I like wearing dresses, skirts and other clothing that accentuate my body. It makes me feel soft and feminine.... Please let me cum...I like feeling soft and feminine...Ohhhh goddd, please.... I like wearing clothing that emphasizes my legs, breasts and figure. It makes me feel sexy...Please. I respect you and I will always treat you nicely...Please.”

Donna’s need was so great that it was difficult for her to think anymore. Even without being told to, she did her best to repeat her conditioning phrase. “Sexy clothing...soft...feminine...legs...breasts...figure...sexy...respect...you...nice...sexy... clothing...soft...feminine....” babbled Donna unable to do anything but repeat parts of her conditioning phrase as she tried desperately to bring herself off.

“What do you want to wear, Donna?” asked Patrick with a smile on his face.

“Sexy clothing...show off legs...breasts...figure....”

“Why?”

“Soft...feminine...sexy...like feeling soft, feminine and sexy.”

“Good! How do you feel about me, Donna?”

“Respect you....”

“And how will you treat me?”

“Nicely....”

“You may cum now, but only while imagining yourself wearing sexy clothing respecting me and treating me nicely.”

Donna’s body tensed again for the second time this night. This time, however, when one orgasm subsided, it was followed by another. The incredible orgasms flowed through her body linking the wonderful sensations with the sexy outfits she imagined wearing in front of Patrick. “Ohhhhhhhh goddddd...soft...feminine...sexy...legs...respect...clothing...breasts...respect... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Donna continued babbling parts of her conditioning phrase as one orgasm rolled into the other. She couldn’t stop even if she wanted to, finally ending with an incredible orgasm that caused her to pass out.

Patrick was worried at first, but then noticed that Donna was still breathing. When he leaned close to her, he could still hear her muttering parts of her conditioning phrase along with soft moans. After his fear for Donna’s safety had passed, his thoughts went to his hard cock. As much as he knew he shouldn’t be thinking about Donna in this way, he couldn’t believe how sexy she looked when she was masturbating. He always thought that her raven black hair and light blue eyes created an enticing compliment to each other. But watching her elfin body tremble with orgasms as she helplessly repeated things she didn’t want to say was too much for him. Part of him thought he should go back to his room to enjoy the release he needed, but he knew that he wouldn’t be able to think of anyone other than Donna as he masturbated...not even Nikki. So he pulled out his cock and looked at Donna as he caressed his swollen member.