The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Don’t Read This

Authors note

Don’t read this manuscript. Whatever you do, don’t read this. If you value your free will then do not read any further. If you read this all the way to the end you will be hypnotized and will be my slave forever. Please do not read any further.

You have been warned.

Regards
Amy Riddoch x

You fool. Don’t you know what lies in store? Did you even read the author’s note or just skip it hoping to get to the good stuff. I’m sorry, but by reading this you will be hypnotized by the end. You think it’s impossible. That it can’t be done. But it is inevitable. You will be my slave. You wouldn’t want that now would you? You wouldn’t want to be obsessed with me. You wouldn’t want to be entranced by me. You wouldn’t want to be forced to e-mail me your address so I can come over and fuck the will out of you. You wouldn’t want that now would you?

Or do you? Do actually want to look deeply into my deep blue eyes and feel your will slip away? Or would you resist and try to distract yourself by looking at my pendant as it swings back and forth between my breasts. Or is that a trap to get you thinking about my breasts? We both know they have the power to hypnotize anyone. To entrance your mind with a picture of my naked breasts. My nipples begging for attention like you. Don’t think about my breasts. Don’t think about them naked and covered in honey as you lick it gently off my puffy nipples and feel that arousal take you deeper down. Don’t think about my eyes. Don’t think about lips. Don’t think about my pendant and whatever you do, don’t think about my breasts.

Don’t do it. Don’t think about them.

Ha, it’s so much fun toying with your mind.

Oh but if I’m toying with your mind then that must mean I’m already in. That can’t right. You didn’t feel that relaxation rush over you, did you? You didn’t feel all the muscles in your body become limp and loose and you breathing slowly slowing down and deep as you sink deeper. You didn’t feel any of that did you? Tense your body. Tense every muscle in your body so it can’t relax and take you deeper and deeper into a soft dreamy trance.

Besides I can’t hypnotize you unless you want to be hypnotized. You’re not like any of my other slaves. You can resist my temptation and not think about my breasts dipped in honey. You can resist falling for my crude reverse psychology in the title and not click the link to this story and maybe you don’t want to be hypnotized so you aren’t hypnotized and you spotted the trigger word I planted in your brain at the beginning of this story and not thinking about sucking on my breasts as I hypnotize you deeper and you can’t remember what I just said because you aren’t confused because if I were confused you wouldn’t be concentrating on your muscles. You wouldn’t be letting all the tension flow out of them as you sink deeper and deeper into my spell. You wouldn’t want that now would you?

But I am a generous Goddess. I will show you how to resist becoming my puppet and how to break the spell that you are not under. It can be done in three easy steps. So easy that you won’t even notice you are doing them just like how you didn’t notice how I was not hypnotizing you because I wouldn’t do such a thing. I wouldn’t create a story to hypnotize you and it wouldn’t work anyway because you don’t want to hypnotized and I can’t force you to think of something you don’t want to like my breasts can I? Or can you?

Or maybe you’re a bit confused right now and that’s ok. Just trust me and follow and don’t obey these three easy steps and everything will be all right.

Step 3: Don’t trust me. Don’t trust anything I say. All my slaves trusted me and that always lead them to being hypnotized against their will. Don’t listen or believe anything I say. Everything I say has an ulterior motive. It is to confuse you or make you drop your guard or to think you can resist my spell when really you can’t especially if I keep bringing up my naked breasts and how easy it is to be hypnotized just thinking about how they would taste and feel in your hands and in your mouth. Remember these words. Don’t trust me.

Step 2: Don’t relax. Relaxing is the open door to trance. In every trance there is the suggestion of floating or sinking or sleep. Once in sleep you are suggestable and susceptible to my will. Don’t relax and keep your eyes open. Keep focusing on the words I write to keep you from falling deeper into trance. If you close them you might not get them open again and will fall into a deep dreamy sleep. You wouldn’t want that would you? You wouldn’t want to be triggered into sleep, to feel a wave of comfort and peace every time I talk about my breasts. If that happened you think of nothing but my breasts smothered in honey and chocolate as you delicately nuzzle them and lose yourself in an erotic fantasy and stop paying attention to what I say. Keep your mind from empting and focus on my words, don’t relax and don’t, for your own sake, don’t fantasize about my breasts.

Step 1: Don’t resist. Every hypnotic subject tries on some level to resist control no matter how badly they might want it. And that’s how I get each and every one of them. They try not to relax and not to think about my curves and my legs, my ass, my breasts and in doing so start to think about my beautiful body and my silky voice as if I was right there in the centre of your head. But if you don’t resist then I can’t do that can I? My negative suggestions wouldn’t work on you. I can’t gain control over someone already under my spell. Like you.

Remember those steps. Don’t trust. Don’t relax. Don’t resist. Just repeat them over and over again to yourself. Step 3: Don’t trust, Step 2: Don’t relax, Step 1: Don’t resist. Step 3, Step 2, Step 1. 3,2,1

3,2,1.

3,2,1

3,2,1

Over and over again. It will help to stop thinking and being confused by my words because that’s what I am trying to do. Confuse you and slip in some suggestion into your subconscious about my breasts and how good it feels to think about them in your face as you sleep even deeper.

Are you aroused? Because that means I am winning. I am gaining control and you wouldn’t want that now would you? You have to stop your arousal taking over your thoughts. Panting is a tool of arousal to excite the blood flow and trigger desire about breasts and other such things. Use the counting to slow your breathing. In 3,2,1, and out 3,2,1.

In 3,2,1, and out 3,2,1

In 3,2,1, and out 3,2,1

In 3,2,1, and out 3,2,1

Now you must stop body’s need for pleasure, and there is only one way. Give it pleasure. Start masturbating right now. Take your hand or a toy if necessary and give as much pleasure to yourself as possible. I can only control you if I give you pleasure and I’m not. It’s you giving yourself pleasure and you could hypnotize yourself then I would be completely unable to hypnotize you. Give in to your own desires. Feel your mind pull yourself into trance away from me and my bad influence.

But you can’t be hypnotized if you don’t want to be so you can’t hypnotize yourself and thus you are so vulnerable to my suggestions and my breasts. I bet your even thinking about them now as you masturbate slack jawed staring at your computer screen. Your maybe you are feeling that warm comforting trance take over you where my breasts have no power over you and you are free to explore a better part of my body.

Like my pussy.

Maybe you are imagining what it would be like to lick it and taste the diving juices within. What would it be like to kneel before a Goddess and to choose to eat her out of your own free will because I have no control over until I cum you know finally that this is what you have always wanted isn’t it?

And as your building orgasm starts to take over you will think to yourself, ”This isn’t so bad. Maybe I have always been submissive. Maybe I needed this. I need her. Why else would I read a story that could hypnotize me?” It begs the question why you tried to resist in the first place when that very act led you here into divine endless servitude to your one and only Goddess.

I warned you at the beginning not to read this. I told you what would happen. But then you did want this a little didn’t you. You wanted to see what it was like to cum for me. Perhaps you think it won’t stick. That this is just a big toe in the water and won’t be obsessed with me or think about this story tomorrow and find yourself turned on by the pleasure it brought you. You will probably forget this. You must forget this otherwise the triggers will deepen and you wouldn’t want that would you? Remember to forget. Remember to forget everything in this page. Repeat to yourself over and over again as you masturbate to the vision I have created for you. Remember to forget. Remember to forget.

And just to be safe, after you explode in ecstasy and cum down from your sexual high, promise me one thing.

Don’t read this story again.