The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Don’t read this too

Again? You fell for it again? Are you such a fool? Haven’t you been here before, read this before? Did it really feel so good last time to be tricked and confused by a superior being that you would willing stride back into my web.

Or perhaps it didn’t work last time?

I mean you did just disobey me right now. I told you not to read this and you ignored me. You can’t be my slave. You can resist me. You have all the power. It must feel so good to be you doesn’t it?

How did you do it by the way? Did you perhaps figure out what my trigger was? Hidden in the story so deep that not even the slaves who read it a thousand times could see where it was. Or do you think that there was no trigger at all and that I was just trying to distract and confuse you. That’s right, there wasn’t any, clever you. I’d never try to trick you with a trigger like that. I’d never lie to you. Trust me.

Or did you figure out how my steps entranced you.

That by telling you not to resist I could slip slowly into your mind,

That by telling you not to trust me all my negative suggestions became positive suggestions that will reinforce my control over you,

That by telling you about my breasts all the time I could confuse and distract you, turn you into a mindless drooling doll staring at the screen feeling so aroused by the thought of hypnosis and desperately trying to find and fight my trigger. You wouldn’t want that now would you? Was that the trigger just there or is it my breasts covered in honey? Which one, which one, or do you even care anymore.

You’re still in control you know. I’m telling you not to fall under my spell and you are. You want to fall under my control. That must mean you still have your will. Most truly obedient slaves at this point to be enjoying a certain image.

An image of me taking a bath in your mind.

Quite the sight don’t you think or would think if I could plant such an image in your mind. You slumped in front of your computer, your head open and your mind like I steaming hot bath in the centre. Me, naked and sticky with sweat and sweet honey.

I dip my toes into your mind to check the temperature. Boiling hot, I see. You would feel your thoughts caress and wrap around my feet. Can you feel it? Your thoughts touching and feeling me in a way your physical self could and never will. The rest of my silky long leg follows, your will and mind caressing my calves. I repeat the process with the other leg to double the sensation. I would stand in that pool for a while feeling the heat of your thoughts increase has you beg for more of my body to sink in.

After a breath, I would dip my sculptured hands into the water of you and gently scoop up a thought. That one about you being in control, that you could walk away and shut off the computer and stop falling deeper. I would take that thought and pour it on to myself. Letting the water cascade across my breasts that you love so much, forming a river between them and running across my flat, taut stomach and reaching ever so slowly down to my pussy. It would form a single drop there. And when that drop finally let go and hit the water of you it would tell you how perfect I am and that you never had chance, that you were always going to fall at my feet and worship me.

Only then would I sit down letting you reach up to the top of my breasts and soak in your mind, amusing myself has I watch all your thoughts become about me and my body, every thought in water melding into one,

Worship her, worship the Goddess.

Have I entranced you yet? You didn’t notice it happening did you, how that image sent you so far down. I can see in the steam from my bath all the thoughts of resistance just evaporating and flying away in the heat of your arousal. But I’m not really in your head am I?

Tell you what. I will give you one last chance to escape my control. My control is based on arousal and sexuality so what if I made you stop think about me sexually. What if I let you be a dog. A dog can’t be turned on by me. It’s not possible. It could look at my stunning naked body not care two hoots about it.

I’ll even tell about my weak spot. You see my ass is the least attractive part about me. Oh sure it’s firm and supple and smooth but it doesn’t have the same power over slaves that my breasts or pussy does. Imagine that I have gotten out of the bath of your mind and you, my pretty little dog, are following behind me, focused on my ass swaying back and forth in front of you. If you can imagine this for long enough then your trance will end and you will awake, unable to go under for me ever again. You wouldn’t want that now would you?

You want to be a horny puppy don’t you? Horny puppies hump things don’t they? What if I was commanding you to hump something while you read this? I would never suggest something like that but imagine just for a second that I commanded you to reach for a pillow of your bed. The pillow you sleep on every night and commanded you to hump it like a little dog as you watch my ass sway back and forth in your mind to throw my control of you. You wouldn’t want that now would you?

Are you doing it now? Are you rubbing your crotch into the pillow you sleep on every night while you are entranced by the vision of my ass as you follow me deeper and deeper into my mind, into my world.

Heel Doggy,

Each time you read those words, the image of my body will disappear and you freeze in position, unmoving. Heel is a command to make little doggies like you to obey and that is what you will do. Stop your sexual gratification and obey your master and I won’t allow you to hump again until I say the words,

Good Dog,

Each time you read or even hear those words out on the street, you see that image, looking up at my ass as you follow behind me into deeper hypnosis as you grind your privates and feel the pleasure intensify as I take even deeper control of your mind,

Heel Doggy,

You stop. You stare blankly waiting for my commands like a good slave falling deeper even faster. No thoughts or feelings except obedience, eagerly waiting for me to say,

Good Dog,

Now you can grind away your thoughts and will, letting take more control as you wonder how on earth you became trapped in this game of cat and dog,

Heel Doggy,

Now I will show you the true nature of your submission. I want you picture me, naked on a bed on satin sheets, dripping wet with your thoughts of obedience. Next to me lies the naked and entranced figure of my beloved Lorelei.

You see, little doggies can’t make love to me. They obey me and play with me as I command them sit and stare and roll over. Good Dog. But only Lorelei can give me sexual release. Only she is allowed to sit with me on satin sheets and be commanded to lick my pussy.

Heel Doggy,

You don’t get to hump as you watch me, Your Goddess, Your Master and Owner be pleasured. Get caught up in sexual ecstasy as my favourite slave worships my body in a way you are simply incapable of.

I bet you wish you could get off round about now as you watch my body arch and my hands massage my breasts as I moan and growl in pleasure. I bet your hoping I say,

Heel Doggy,

Nope, not now. Not just yet. I have some triggers left to implant.

I will let you cum when I cum. I am a generous Goddess after all. You will scream out my name. I don’t care if anyone will hear. You will do it. And then you put your pillow, soaked in your sexual submission, back on your bed. You won’t wash or clean or replace it in any way for the next week. Each time you go to bed, you will take a deep breath in of that pungent smell and know you are mine,

Good Dog,

That’s it, grind faster now, faster. I am getting so close now to my own orgasm, ready to cum all over Lorelei’s entranced and blank face. When I give you the command “Cum Doggy” you explode in pleasure as you cum for me, cum with me in complete and docile submission. You never stood a chance. It was always going to end like this and it always will. After you cum you will take a nice long nap. You will be so tried after all your frantic humping and you will want to dream about me for a little while. And when you awake you will have almost forgotten what happened to you. And you will feel a deep itch to read this again. Are you ready to cum, I am. I am so close it almost hurts. I screaming in bliss,

Cum Doggy.