The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Double Cross

by Staged Hypno

“No, you absolutely cannot talk to the detective inspector, he’s very busy,” the female voice said with obvious disdain.

“Of course, I understand, I’m sure he’s tired. It must be so tiring being in the police force, particularly on a hot day like today. All of your thoughts get lost and it becomes so hard to think. So hard to think,” said Stephen Chandibwa, a stage hypnotist of many years standing.

“Er, sorry, I. er...”

“So hard to think. In fact, all you want to do right now is listen to my voice. It’s so relaxing to let go and just listen, isn’t it?”

“Mmm, yeah...”

Ten minutes later detective inspector Hudson came to the phone. He was obviously irritated at being disturbed and couldn’t understand why the junior officer had put a stranger through. He was far too senior to take random calls. But his gruff tone didn’t bother Stephen. He’d chosen the detective inspector because he’d hypnotised him at a private party once, given him a key phrase and had remembered where he was stationed in case he ever needed some help from the police. And boy, did he need it now. Within a couple of minutes the tough, no nonsense police officer was as docile as a puppy, back in his happy place awaiting orders. At the same time his female colleague who had answered the phone was wondering why her head was filled with submissive fantasies and why she couldn’t resist the urge to go to the toilet to masturbate.

Stephen needed help. Just his luck that the coronavirus pandemic had prevented him from using the skill he’d spent his entire life developing—the handshake induction. He’d spent so long perfecting it he could now hypnotise anyone he shook hands with in a matter of seconds. It was a great party trick! What’s more, with the trance deepeners he’d learned he could take it way beyond what anyone realised and he wasn’t afraid to have a bit of fun when the right woman or situation came along. But suddenly, nobody was shaking hands anymore. The virus had put a halt to all physical contact. And it had happened precisely at a time when he really could have done with it.

The husband of one attractive female he’d hypnotised on stage had seen an intimate video she’d sent of her masturbating. Stephen was often careless but he’d never had any issues nipping trouble in the bud. Often jealous husbands approached him with fury but he’d just listen, relax the complainant, shake their hand and within a couple of minutes they felt completely differently towards him. Sometimes they even entirely forgot what the problem was. Stephen quite enjoyed subduing them and then, just for fun, applying some humiliating post-hypnotic suggestion, such as giving them a fetish for wearing female underwear or making them impotent for three months. Being black, he was particularly vindictive to anyone who displayed even the slightest racist tropes. One man, who was particularly vile, turned up determined to punch Stephen left realising black men were superior and could now only get hard thinking of his wife with well hung black men. Stephen occasionally called to check on how they were getting on, and sometimes used the guy to pay for weekends away with his wife.

But this case was different. Ben, the husband, had checked his wife, Victoria’s messages and seen that she was completely under Stephen’s control. This not only upset him but also disturbed him because she was a confident, high flying lawyer who didn’t take any crap from anyone, Ben knew he was dealing with something powerful and realised Stephen was not a man to be trifled with. He was smart: most people thought his hypnotism act was fake and that they would never be susceptible, which would prove to be there downfall. That’s what made it so easy for Stephen to escape any trouble. Nobody thought he could really control them. But Ben wasn’t taking any chances. He’d blocked Stephen’s number on his wife’s phone so when Stephen called he was unable to get through. The couple lived in a big gated house—Stephen knew it well from his trips to see Victoria when her husband had been at work—and it was impossible to gain access without using the intercom or knowing the gate access code. Ben had changed the access code and didn’t answer the intercom. He wasn’t going to risk getting in conversation with Stephen, let alone see him face to face. He’d contacted the police and filed a complaint, telling them Stephen was highly dangerous and it seemed the police were taking it seriously.

At first Stephen wasn’t worried when the police turned up at his house. Unfortunately there were two of them. Had there been just one he would have easily talked him into trance but doing it to two at once was tricky. So he just listened politely as they explained they were just making preliminary inquiries into an unusual allegation. He refuted it and said he would happily answer any further questions they might have. A few days later he was asked to attend a formal interview at the police station and at this point knew he had to act. But now he had DI Hudson on his side, he was confident he could resolve matters.

Two days later DI Hudson and one of the junior officers who had been to Stephen’s house for the initial inquiry knocked at his door. Stephen was expecting them as he had been briefed by DI Hudson. Or, to put it more accurately, he had briefed DI Hudson about when he should arrive and what he should do when he did. Hudson was the perfect foil—outwardly tough and straight yet deeply susceptible to hypnosis. And, right now, he was completely under Stephen’s control and acting out his commands perfectly. So when the two officers arrived and Stephen offered to make them a cup of tea, he readily agreed and encouraged his colleague, who didn’t want to disobey a senior officer, to do likewise. Stephen offered them seats on the sofa, next to a coffee table with a laptop on top. The laptop was displaying some random flicking images and lights. Stephen noticed the junior officer looked suspicious but his boss told him to sit down and wait for his tea, everything was fine. By the time the tea arrived both men were staring blankly at the screen.

By the time the two officers left they were utterly convinced Stephen was innocent and that Ben was a malicious timewaster. They had agreed to a highly irregular course of action, suggested by Stephen, which on his suggestion they agreed was best kept secret. Somewhere during the visit the two men had become aware that Stephen was wise and trustworthy, and that they really ought to follow his orders. It made them feel so good.

The following day the two officers arrived at Ben’s house to update them on their findings. He was pleased to see them, hoping they were about to tell him they were going to proceed with a prosecution. Instead they overpowered him, handcuffed him and injected him with a muscle relaxing drug. DI Hudson then called Stephen. “Your instructions have been successfully implemented, sir,” he said. “Good boys,” said Stephen. He’d told them they would get a special thrill when he referred to them as good boys. “I will be there in 30 minutes. Make sure all the security cameras are switched off and let me in,” he said. “Yes sir,” said DI Hudson. The two officers did as instructed then sat quietly and waited.

An hour later Ben was transfixed watching the same images on Stephen’s laptop that had so enthralled the two police officers. Stephen then dismissed the officers with clear instructions not to pursue any charges against him and to let him know immediately if anyone dissented. He would deal with them accordingly. Soon a fully hypnotised Ben was beginning to see things in a different light. Stephen ordered him to call his wife and as soon as she picked up the call Stephen took the phone and put her straight back into trance. He reminded her how much he turned her on, how thrilled she was to hear from him, and how much she wanted to please him. She was almost breathless with lust and said she would immediately head home.

When she arrived she discovered her naked husband being used as a footstool by Stephen. That was just the start of the revenge Stephen had planned. From now on Ben would have the desperate urge to crossdress and become a cheap whore for black men. Women no longer excited him, even his stunning wife, but he would still love her and stay with her. Ben was naturally slim so with a little work he ought to be able to pull off the look pretty well. At first Victoria didn’t like her husband’s new role but Stephen talked to her and soon she loved it. This little bitch Ben was about to suffer for crossing him...