The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Double Feature

* * *

This story, as many stories are, is inspired by many people... in this case, Tabico, trilby else, Eye of Serpent, Kaerini, flibinite, and especially Alei. It comes from stories, from conversations, and from secret inspirations; secret because I prefer not to share them.

Please do NOT read this if you’re younger than 18, or offended by the idea of mind control and sexual encounters. Do not repost without express permission from, well, me.

All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age.

* * *

Marcie cursed as she turned the tuning button on the radio. “Are they trying to piss everyone off, or are they just stupid?”

Danny looked at his date, and laughed. “It’s a drive-in, Marce... I don’t think anyone is here for the movie, exactly. Here, let me.”

“Okay, Mr. Gizmo, you try.” Marcie was trying to let it go, but the noise from the speakers was really getting in the way of hearing anything. The words from the actors were being reduced to nearly unintelligible buzzing, and whispered dialogue was covered up entirely.

She tried to calm down, to relax. Danny was right, after all. They hadn’t come for the movie, but to have somewhere where they could make out undisturbed—but she at least wanted something of interest between long bouts of kissing and awkward groping.

A smile came to her lips for a moment as she wondered why bra clasps were such a mystery to so many boys. “Behind the Lock of Mystery lies the doorway into Paradise,” she thought, and giggled.

“What?” said Danny, sounding distant, like her dad did when talking to her while he read the morning paper.

“Nothing,” she said, and giggled again. “What a dork,” she thought.

“zI dzonz’t zknozw zhowz zto zthzinkz lzikez yzouz. zIt’sz znozt zlizke zIz zhazven’t ztriezdz,” said Sam Weston, the actor supposedly in love with Selena Sievers, his leading lady.

Marcie’s brief amusement disappeared. She was falling into a real funk. For the first time in ages, she actually felt restless, almost claustrophobic. Danny was mumbling something about just watching the movie, but she wasn’t paying attention. She glanced over at him, and watched as he smiled, staring forward as he tossed another piece of popcorn into his mouth.

“God, that’s all I am to him, really. Another piece of popcorn... a morsel to consume, digest and... oh, yuck,” she thought, as a particularly disgusting image found its way into her mind about the eventual destination.

“Zsh Ztarztl colzhizh,” said Selena, through the speakers. She didn’t sound much better than Marcie felt. She rolled her eyes, closing them for a moment as she shook her head in exasperation.

“zZZzvvZvzZZvVVz ZVvvzZZWvssZvZ zUUw.”

Okay, this was ridiculous. Now, she couldn’t even tell who was talking, much less what was being said. Why she had trusted Danny to take her on a decent date was simply beyond her.

Marcie looked up at the screen again, to try and figure it out. Oh, no. Now the picture was as bad as the sound, the colors running together, like a visual interpretation of the sound. She groaned in frustration.

“Screw this, Danny. Let’s go do something else.” She looked over at her boyfriend, and let out a little gasp. It was as if he was frozen in place. His hand was reaching into the bag of popcorn, and his eyes were watching the screen in a bemused kind of way, but it was like looking at a wax statue.

Concerned, she looked closer. She could barely make out the rise and fall of his chest. “Danny, quit playing around,” she said.

Danny didn’t move. Didn’t hear. Danny was stuck.

For some reason, it didn’t alarm her, and before she could wonder why, she felt a wave of anger wash through her. What an asshole. Either this was a joke or he was suffering from some bizarre brain disorder. “That would explain a lot,” she mumbled, venom filling even her whisper.

“Well, then fuck this, too!” she screamed, and opened her door. She looked over. Danny still had a stupid half-smile on his face, was still reaching for his popcorn, the moment caught like a photograph. She got out, and began to walk towards the exit.

The buzzing was all around her now, constant, coming from the hundreds of cars around her, echoing and coming back. The effect was eerie... almost like it was coming from inside her head.

The sound of car door after car door opening and then closing was like percussion in a strange, third world song. “zZZ zWz Zdz POP... Zzvz ZZzGzz zzzvVvVvv POP CHUNKA POP-OP!”

It occurred to her that it sounded kind of sexy. It made her want to sway her hips a bit, so she did. Her mind swirled along with them. She’d left Dufus in the car, and she felt fucking powerful.

Somehow, the buzzing was even louder now, its underlying rhythm moving her legs. She felt a bump on her shoulder and looked over at the woman walking next to her. And then the next woman. She looked all around... and saw she was surrounded by girls and women, all doing the same thing as her, but instead of finding it strange, she found it... it was arousing...

She giggled again, undisturbed as the same giggle swept through the huge crowd making its way out of the gate to the road. But... this was wrong. It was not what should be happening... what was she doing out here, surrounded by all these women? The bizarre scene burned through the haze for a moment, like sunlight through morning fog. This wasn’t... wasn’t...

“zZsprzZZuz Zos wzZZz...”

...what good girls did, questioning their compulsions, like that. She wanted to be a good girl. A flash of heat and trembling pleasure swept through her and centered on her hot, swollen clit as she found the right answer.

Buzz, buzz, buzz.

Good girls get rewarded. I want to be a good girl.

Her head snapped up, still soaked in pleasure, her scalp tingling. “I didn’t think that!” she realized. Her feet kept walking. She gave a little extra swirl with her hips, just for the fun of it. “What the fuck is wrong with me?” she screamed inside.

She tried to turn around but she couldn’t. Another wave passed through her, driving the thoughts from her head. She moaned... something deep and animal from inside her that escaped without her control. She moaned again as it was echoed around her, almost like a chant.

She looked around her at the women who surrounded her. They all looked around too, eyes filled with awe. Big Hair. Makeup Queen. Girl Next Door. Wonderbitch. Curvy. Round. Fat. Slender. Skinny. Tattoos.

They were all... all of them... beautiful. Obedient. Sisters.

In unison, every head turned forward, eyes unfocused, unseeing. Walking. Swaying. Sensual. A stray thought came to Marcie’s awareness. “I wonder how far away the drive-in is, now?”

The buzzing was gone, replaced by words so clear they almost seemed to be coming from inside. “Good girls obey. Good girls feel good. Being good makes good girls feel so very, very good. It is the pleasure of sex, only better. Stronger.”

The tingling in her head moved inward. Inward? What was happening? Why wasn’t she able to stop walking? Why was her body undulating now like some kind of... beautiful, wonderful slut in heat? Why wasn’t she able to stop being so fucking sexy?

Inside she screamed, but outside, only joined in another communal moan.

“Obeying feels so very good. Good girls feel so very, very good. Good girls obey. Good girls like to obey. Good girls love to obey. Good girls always feel good. Good girls always obey.”

The words, the knowledge trampled over her thoughts. Her pussy, her wondrous, beautiful wellspring was so wet, so needy. She was being ripped in two, her panic making her eyes go wide... or was it the incredible, mindless pleasure of being a good girl...

“My... I’m forgetting how to think. I’m forgetting how to fight. Fight... what... oh, this... fight being good. But I’m good. I’m a good girl. Mmm... no... NO... I’m forgetting how to... have to remember... have to...”

“Good girls obey,” said the voice. “Good girls only obey. Slaves obey. Slaves only obey. Good girls are slaves. Slaves love to obey.”

The lust and pleasure rode through her, blasting away at her with logic, her thoughts confused and splintered by the... tingling... the pressure. She could feel the tenets being stamped into her, displacing the very thoughts she had been using to fight it off.

Someone turned off the lights. No, not just the lights. She couldn’t feel her body. She couldn’t hear anything. She panicked as she felt even this being drained away and... changed. Was she still walking? Was she even alive?

Where was the pleasure? Where was the fear? Where was anything?

Time passed, but she was unable to keep track. She imagined her body, her image, and it swelled... shrank... corroded away and came back, subject to the caprice of her mind. She couldn’t keep it steady. She was spinning... down, down, down...

Lonely. Fuck, she was so lonely. How long had she been here? Where was here? Craving hit her like a crashing wave for any word, anything. She would do, say anything to feel, to hear. She was going to die in this void, this place of neither dark nor light, sound of silence. “Help me!” she screamed. “HELP ME!!! GOD, PLEASE, ANYONE!”

There was a tiny light, or what might have been imagination. She wasn’t sure... but then it grew closer, and she drifted towards it. “Yes, yes, save me... tell me what to do, show me, HELP ME!” she jabbered.

“OBEY. CUM.”

“Yes. YES. Jesus yes anything I will obey I will obey I will cum oh God oh fuck just to feel just to know...”

“NO.

“OBEY. CUM.”

What was wrong? What was she doing wrong? Oh, sweet mother, why wouldn’t it save her? She would obey. She would cum. She had said so.

“NOW.”

Tears filled her soul, filled the eyes she no longer had, as she realized what had to be done. It was not enough to promise. Saying it was not enough. She knew... she was letting go of everything... everything she’d ever been, ever dreamed. But in this place, this hell of nothing, it was already gone. She could not live, could not die. Billions of calculations poured through her brain, trying to find a way out, but there was only one door. One lock.

“Behind the Lock of Mystery lies the doorway into Paradise,” she thought, and fell into fits of insane laughter. Except there was no one left to laugh.

“I obey,” she said.

“YES. OBEY. CUM.”

Her thoughts fled and dispersed like so much dust as unimaginable pleasure washed through her... pleasure as she, as no one had ever known. Her body bucked and spasmed, endless in its worship and adoration and obedience. Fire burned in her cunt, her pussy... she was her cunt, nothing but cunt, clit, fuck hole, slave, toy, obedient little pussyslut, nothing more, and she was no longer cumming, she was pleasure itself... as every cell, every synapse, every atom of her being Became.

She was slave. She obeyed. She came.

There was no time. There was no destiny. There was only obedience. There was only pleasure. There was...

* * *

She looked over at Danny as he picked a kernel from his teeth. It was so clear to her, now. He would never be the man of her dreams. Her dreams had no place for men, now. Her dreams, her life... were all about... Her. She would come when it was time. Until then, and beyond, she would obey.

“Feeling better?” he asked. “You fell asleep and I figured I’d just let you be for awhile.”

“Yes, I feel... perfect.”

He slid closer. “Wanna...”

She stiffened as she felt his touch. Even if it had been her body to give, she would not have allowed this... this man... to touch her. Yet she felt no disdain... only a slight annoyance, as with a puppy that wouldn’t leave her alone and had become a nuisance.

And like a puppy, he backed up, a hurt expression on his face. “What’s wrong, Marce?”

She wondered at the strange sound of the name that used to be hers. “Nothing at all, Danny. I’m just... tired. Could you take me home?”

He started to protest, looking confused and even a little angry.

She looked at the available responses, and chose the one which would fit him best. She gave a wan smile, and said, “I’m sorry. I’m just tired. I don’t know why. I’m so sorry, Danny.”

Her voice dripped with contrition.

His look went from frustration to care and concern, just as expected. “Okay, Marcie. I’m sorry if I seemed a little overcome. You going to be okay?”

“I’ll be fine,” she sighed. “I’m just sorry I ruined tonight for you.”

“No, no,” he said. “Besides, your mom and dad will be glad I got you home early.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

Danny pulled out of the drive-in, and they rode in silence.

“Um, tomorrow, you want to try again?” as he pulled into her driveway.

“Tomorrow? Oh, um, no, I’m supposed to do a girls’ night out thing with Abby and Deb.”

“Okay... well, I’ll call.”

She started to get out of the car, and he touched her arm. She shivered in revulsion.

“Not even a goodnight kiss?” he asked, pouting in a way she had always found so cute. Now, it was just more evidence of his childish attempts at manipulation.

“I’m sorry. I might be getting sick.”

The double meaning of her words was lost on him as he answered. “Okay, Marce. Get some rest. I love you.”

There was an awkward silence as he waited for her response. “Night, Danny,” she said.

* * *

“Abby, it’s for you!” called Mrs. Williams.

“Okay, Mom!” said Abby, shouting from her room.

She picked up the phone. “Hello?”

“Oh, hi Marcie. I thought you were out with Danny... oh? Oh, I’m sorry.”

There was a pause as she listened.

“Tomorrow night? Wow... yeah! Hold on!” Abby put down the phone and ran to the top of the stairs. “Mom! Hey, Mom! Can I go to the movies with Marcie and Deb tomorrow night?”

Mrs. Williams walked to the stairs and looked up. “Who’s driving?”

“I guess Marcie is. It’s her idea. Can I?”

“All your homework done?”

“Mom... I’m a senior and school’s almost out. We don’t get homework anymore.”

“Okay, then. Sure.”

“Thanks!” Abby ran back to the phone. “Yeah, sure, I can. Have you called Deb yet?”

Another pause. “Okay, I will. She’ll be totally into it! Talk to you tomorrow!

“Oh, and check your phone battery or something. I can barely understand you with all the buzzing.”

Abby hung up the phone. A stray thought came to her as she noticed how... how sexy Marcie had sounded.

Without thinking, as she walked to the bathroom, she wiggled her hips once, just for fun.

* * *