The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows straight on from the story; A story for Godfrey: The Biker’s revenge 4. People from the last four The Biker revenge stories are mentioned in this story.

DOUBLE JEOPARDY TURN- ABOUT: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 5. PART 4.

BY THE SLAVER.

Thornton returned to the room, as he came through the door he stopped dead. What he saw was; rolling around on the floor bound in a straight jacket and a plug-gag in their mouth, were Jarrad and Marat. He could not see The Biker. Thornton stepped into the room The Biker was behind the door, as Thornton came into the room. As Thornton walked into the room The Biker punched Thornton behind the ear, Thornton slumped to the floor unconscious.

In a dark, damp and unlit room deep under The Biker’s base; a room nobody used, lay Jarrad. He was bound into a straight jacket and had a plug-gag in his mouth. The Biker had had him thrown in there, after having no luck in breaking Thornton’s control over him. The Biker also told him than one magic mushroom pill in an enema bottle full of Vodka like the one Thornton had use on him (The Biker) was not the way to control anyone.

The Biker walked back into the room where Marat was still rolling around on the floor bound in a straight jacket and a plug-gag in his mouth, Jarrad was still lying on the floor. In his hands The Biker was holding two hypodermics that were filled with double strength doses of the The Biker’s mind-breaker drug. The Biker walked over to Marat rolling on the floor, he held Marat still, and injected the drug straight into Thornton’s neck. Marat’s eyes glazed over as the drugs took hold; he stopped rolling around the floor. The Biker moved over to Thornton, who was just coming round, The Biker plunged the hypodermic into Thornton’s neck, the drugs entered his body and like Marat Thornton’s eyes glazed over and he became still.

The Biker quickly removed the leather suit from Thornton, he then removed the straight jacket, the gag and the remains of the Pizza Hut uniform from Marat. “Stand up, now!” Ordered The Biker. Both men stood up. The Biker looked at the two naked, mind-fucked men, he smiled. The Biker pointed to a spot not far from where they were all standing. “Thornton, go over there and stand still!” Thornton did as he was told.

“Thornton, I want you to bend over and show us that cherry chute of yours.” said The Biker. Thornton did as he was told he bent over thrusting his butt in the air. “Marat, I want you to jerk that dick of yours, till you are erect and hard. When you are hard I want you to fuck Thornton’s ass till you shot you load. But you will not be able to cum till I tell you that you can” said The Biker. Marat grabbed his dick and started too jerkoff, soon Marat’s dick was erect and hard like The Biker had told him to be. Marat then walked over to Thornton, who was still bending over.

Marat entered Thornton, roughly from behind, Thornton let out a loud cry; but Marat just kept pushing more and more of his throbbing, hard cock up Thornton’s ass. “Ahh, fuck noooo, stopp!” Cried Thornton. Marat took no notice; he just kept pushing and thrusting. Marat shoved his dick in deeper, deeper. Thornton’s ass was so tight—so hot. Just like when I bust that cheerleader’s hole last summer. Though Marat, the thought lasted for only a few second before it was gone. And Marat became a mindless sex toy again.

Thornton whimpered and squirmed, against the constant buffeting Marat was giving his hole. Marat picked up his pace, and relentlessly kept pounding his dick into Thornton’s asshole. Thornton whimpered and moaned, as he tried to pull away from Marat’s dick up his ass, but he could not, Marat had grabbed hold of Thornton’s hips and was holding on tightly, stopping Thornton from pulling off of his dick. Marat’s nuts ached, he knows he had to shot his load, but he could not till he was told to. He started to gasp and pant for air as the need for release grow, and grow. His nut really ached now.

The Biker just stood and watched, be the pained moaned coming from Marat The Biker could tell that his need to cum had reached the point where if it was not dealt with quickly, it would end in damage to Marat. “Cum now bitch!” The Biker told Marat. The Biker had only just got the words out before Marat had pushed his dick into Thornton all the way to the hilt. He then let out a loud cry, and shot his spunk deep inside Thornton’s ass. Marat kept hold of Thornton’s hips, holding him still while he shot load, after load of his spunk into Thornton. Finally Marat finished filling Thornton’s arse with his cum; he pulled his dick out of Thornton’s ass with a “pop.” Thornton dropped to the floor and blacked out. Marat stood up a dazed expression on his face.

The Biker looked down at Thornton lying on the floor, and smiled. He turned and spoke to Marat; “Now it’s time to start your training Bitch.” He pointed to an object sticking up from the floor, not far from where they stood. “Go over there.” The Biker ordered, Marat walked over to the object. He looked down at it.

It was a 15″ inch dildo. “Now, sit on it bitch.” Barked The Biker, Marat knelt down, carefully balancing on his heels. The mushroom head of the dildo poked menacingly in his arse crack, he dropped down slightly, the mushroom head of the dildo slid into his arse. A sharp intake of breath came from Marat. The Biker laughed to himself, as he pushed a button on the dildo’s remote control that was in his hand. Poor Marat’s eyes opened wider as he felt the vibrating sensation between his arse cheeks.

“What the fuck? Ohms.” Cried Marat, as the dildo massaged his sphincter ring. “Aaahhhh.” Moaned Marat as the vibrating dildo forced his virgin sphincter open. Marat slowly started to rock back and forwards, trying to loosen the intruder that was up his ass. The sensation in Marat’s ass intensified, his head had started to spin. His dick started to harden. The Biker just laughed again as he pushed another button on the remote, the vibrator speeded up

“No please stop. fuccckkk.” Cried Marat, his naked body was now covered in sweat he could hardly see straight. The dildo pushed forcefully against Marat’s ass. The dildo seemed to virtually screw itself into Marat’s never before violated ass. “Oh fuuuckkk! nooooo!” He now howled, as the vibrator went in even deeper. “Stop, please stop it.” It was really hurting now.

“Arrgh shit. Noooo.” Screamed Marat, as his cherry was popped and he was deflowered. He was suddenly hit by a wave of desire as the dildo went in even more; he was now getting turned on by the vibrating intruder. Marat’s dick became fully hard, and it started too drip pre-cum.

“Ahh, I’m going to cummmm.” He shouted. Against his will, or so it seemed to Marat, he shot his spunk straight into the air, which landed on the floor in front of him. He didn’t just have one orgasm, he had many of them over and over he shot spunk. When he had had his last orgasm Marat pulled off the dildo and fell to his knees. The Biker then turned the dildo off.

“No, don’t please. Need more” Whimpered Marat, his now violated arse-hole felt empty he began to feel an itch, a need in his hole. “You want more of that, do you? Having something up your pussy hole turns you on dose it?” Asked The Biker. “Yes. I need my pussy to be filled.” moaned Marat. “You want your pussy hole filled do you; you have a need to have something up there all the time. Do you?” Mocked The Biker “Oh yes. Please I must be filled.” Begged Marat. The Biker just smiled.

“Stand up, and bend over.” The Biker ordered, Marat stood. “That’s right show me your hole.” Marat bent over, showed The Biker his arse. “Bitch, I’m going to fuck your arse now.” The Biker stopped jerking his dick, and positioned himself behind Marat. The Biker lunged forward, Marat gasped as he felt the intrusion. Even after the dildo, The Biker’s cock still felt like it was a battering ram up his ass. “Arr, Fuuuckkk.” Cried Marat. The Biker pulled his dick most of the way out of Marat’s arse, then he lunged forward again, all the way to the hilt. He immediately started a hard and fast pace, thrusting in and out of Marat’s ass.

Marat tried to get away from this anal intruder, but The Biker put his arms around his waist and held him still. The Biker’s cock rubbed across Marat’s prostate, bolts of pleasure burst through Marat’s body. “Oh god that feels so good. Fuck me!” Cried Marat. The Biker felt his climax approaching, he redoubled his thrusting. Finally his cock erupted cum deep into Marat’s arse. He pulled out of Marat and stepped away from him. Marat slid to the floor, cum leaking from his arse, and his hard erect dick leaking pre-cum.

Thornton was now awake and his dick was starting to harden again. “Stand up bitch!” Said The Biker, Thornton got unsteadily to his feet. “How, I think you, me and Marat are going to make a little movie!” Continued The Biker, pointing at Marat. “Now let’s get started. Thornton, bend over and open that fuck chute of yours!” Said The Biker, Thornton bent over and putting his hands on his arse-cheeks and pulled them open.

“Good. Now Marat I want you to fuck Thornton’s arse, but not with your dick. Use your fist.” said Thornton. “Start with a finger and work your way up.” Marat walked over to Thornton, but before he could start The Biker stopped him. Both men stood dead still, unmoving, waiting. The Biker brought in a video camera on a tripod, and set it put in front of the guys. Once the camera was fingers tapped keys on the lap-top, starting the camera and down loading to the web.

Marat slipped two fingers into Thornton’s sore, fucked arse and started to work them in deeper. Thornton cried out. Then Marat pushed four fingers into Thornton’s ass, this time the cries from Thornton were even louder, he was feeling some pain. Marat eventually forced his whole fist up Thornton’s arsehole. Soon he was forced to take Marat’s entire arm into his anus, Thornton’s cries for mercy were totally ignored as his asshole was stretched to accommodate Marat’s thick forearm. Thornton had no choice but to take it all in. Once Marat had his forearm in Thornton’s ass, he started a steady thrusting movement forcing his arm in and out of The Biker’s former second in command’s arse, Thornton just moaned loudly and begged for the attack on his arse to stop, but it did not.

While he had been standing behind the camera, watching The Biker had put on Sheriff’s Deputy Rob’s uniform, he pull a black hood over his head. Then he walked in front of the camera and went behind Marat, in his hand The Biker was holding an unlubed 16″ inch dildo, which was wider than the vibrating dildo. The Biker thrust the 16″ inch dildo straight up Marat’s arse. “Ahh fuckkk nooo.” Marat cried, as he felt the dildo entering his sore arse.

Both Marat and Thornton were now moaning for the attack on their arseholes to stop, The Biker took no notice. He turned on the dildo up Marat’s arse. “Shittt, nooo, fuckk.” Screamed Marat as the dildo started vibrating, forcing itself deeper into his arse. “Ahh stopp fuckk.” But the dildo just went deeper, and deeper. The Biker looked down. The two men’s penises were firm and erect, proving how effective the fucking of their asses was. Their massive manhood’s throbbed with excitement.

The Biker knows that it was time for both Marat and Thornton to cum. The movie was down loading nicely. And he (The Biker) and Marat where going to star in the second act. “Cum” Was all The Biker said, both men let out loud cries, and cum with great force, their cum landing on the floor with a splatting sound. Both men fell to the floor, Marat still had his fist up Thornton’s arse the dildo was still vibrating in Marat’s hole. The Biker pulled the dildo out of Marat, and told him to pull his fist out of Thornton. Marat did as he was told. The Biker grabbed Marat by his hair, and pulled him onto his knees. The Biker pull open the pants in the Sheriff’s Deputy’s uniform, his hard cock fell out. He let go of Marat’s hair.

“All right bitch, now you are going to suck my dick and you better not use your teeth, or get any teeth marks on me.” The Biker says as he forces his cock into Marat’s mouth. Marat tried to move away but The Biker grabbed hold of his head and tells him “Desist!” Marat did not resist anymore. Although Marat was how just a mind fucked sex-toy, The Biker could tell that a small part of him was scared. The Biker let all the previously implanted suggestions sink into Marat’s mind. The Biker slid his cock into Marat’s mouth.

“Suck my cock, like the pussy boy slut of a whore that you have now become. And don’t forget to suck and lick my balls as well.” The Biker ordered. “Yes, sir!” Marat said, as he moved his mouth move away from The Biker’s rigid cock, he began to play with The Biker’s balls, rolling them around with his tongue. He starts to softly suck on The Biker’s balls. Marat was beginning to feel calmer, hornier and more submissive than ever before. Marat was beginning to feel calmer, hornier and more submissive than ever before. with every rub. I start to face fuck my brother.

“Time to start earning your keep, and release bitch. Get your mouth back up on my cock and suck. Now open up that throat of yours because your mouth is going to be fucked by my cock. You’re going to love it all that spunk of mine.” Marat opened his mouth wide as The Biker’s turgid cock enters it. Marat was beginning to feel calmer, hornier and more submissive than ever before. with every rub. He started to face fuck Marat, who’s cock began looking for a tunnel to shoot it’s cum down.

The Biker puts his hands on Marat’s head as he thrust his cock in and out like a piston. He started moaning as he got close to climaxing. “Swallow all my spunk, bitch.” The Biker told Marat just before he let out a loud howl and blow his load into his throat The Biker kept his dick in Marat’s warm mouth he let Marat suck on it until it becomes hard again. Marat kept his mouth on The Biker’s cock and sucked it dry.

The movie was now over, The Biker turned off the camera and the lap-top. He looked at Thornton and Marat lying on the floor. The training had go well, both Thornton and Marat where now completely under his control. Jarrad however was any matter, but The Biker had him under lock and key till he could figure out what was the best way to deal with him.

The Biker lay on his bed, Marat between his legs. Marat had replaced Miles. It would take a lot more than what had happened to him over the last couple of day to turn me. Thought The Biker. I’m a Top, I’m an Arse Fucker. No cock sucking or dick up my arse for me, I’m a Top. “Oh fuck… Yes…Yes” Cried The Biker, as Marat shot his load deep into The Biker’s arse, Marat pulled out of The Biker, cum dripped out of The Biker’s arse as his cock came out. Yes like I said I’m no pussy arse to be fuck I’m a Top. Through The Biker as he sucked Marat’s cock and ordered Marat to fuck him again.

THE END: