The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore

* * *

Thanks to all for sticking with this story and for the feedback provided! I am always nervous about my endings so I hope you’ve enjoyed this one.

-riki
* * *

Epilogue

Six months later…

“My goodness, wherever did you find her?” the elderly woman asked.

“Actually, we met in college,” Edward answered, fidgeting a bit in his tuxedo. He’d never been comfortable in these damn penguin suits. “We met in junior year and—”

He was interrupted by the tinkling of a spoon against crystal.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please…

“Ladies and gentleman, if I could have your attention,” a man at the front of the room said, champagne glass in hand. “I’d just like for you all to take a moment here to officially congratulate and welcome Dr. Jenny Eckels, our new head biochemist at Stevenson Labs!”

The room broke out in applause as Jenny stood at the front of the room next to the man, smiling graciously in her long black, spaghetti strap evening gown, her brunette, blonde streaked hair in a half up, half down style, looking elegant and graceful, yet undeniably sexy.

“It’s amazing,” the woman beside Edward said over the loud applause. “She’s amazing. Imagine, a woman as brilliant as that, and also just that absolutely gorgeous…”

“As a matter of fact,” Edward responded, as the clapping died down and the speaker continued on, beginning to detail all of his wife’s considerable accomplishments to date, “she’s had something of a makeover lately, around the same time as she left her previous position…”

“Oh, is that so?”

“She just decided that it was time for some changes, a new outlook on life,” he replied, shrugging. “She’s always been beautiful to me.”

“Well… She certainly is the full package. You’re a very lucky man.”

“I know,” Edward said simply.

* * *

It was late that night and they were both a little tipsy as they got out of the cab, finally walking up the driveway to their long familiar home. She planted kisses all over his face, laughing, as Edward fumbled with the keys trying to open the door despite her distractions.

He finally managed and they nearly tumbled in together as the door swung open.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned decadently as they made out in their bedroom while she pulled his suit jacket off and began undoing his shirt buttons. She paused for a second, looking at him with a wicked sparkle in her blue eyes. “How about Jenna tonight..?”

“Well,” Edward considered, holding his wife’s face in his hands for a moment before stroking her hair and pulling her in for another kiss. “I haven’t seen her since my birthday…

“But… maybe some other time.

“Tonight, I just want you, Jenny.”

“All right,” she said, pulling her arms out of the straps of her dress and shimmying it down the length of her svelte, curvy body. “Whatever you say, lover…”

They tumbled into bed together, passionately embraced. She gasped as he entered her, wrapping her long, toned legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, pulling him into her as she pressed herself back up against him, kissing him fiercely.

“I love you, Edward,” she said.

“I love you, Jenny,” he answered.

—end