The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Draconia or the End of Reason

Chapter 6 — A Long Stretch to the King of Siam

The sun was high up in the sky, shining through the rustling leaves. Considering she was in her boss’s office, this struck her as strange.

“Goddamit, Campbell. When did you turn into a loose cannon?”

Under the canopy stood the familiar desk of Jonas Wertham, her division’s designated hierarchically superior person and proud inspector of accomplished tasks.

“Sorry boss, I’m a bit busy dealing with the fact that I’ve just been raped by a three-eyed vampiric carpet muncher. Look,” She pointed to the leaves above. “I even have a cool PTSD-induced hallucination to show for it.”

“We trained you to eat PTSD for breakfast, Campbell. This is just some inner struggle manner of balderdash, and I represent normalcy and order. Get with the program, agent.”

“Right.” She sighed, unwilling to argue with her own subconscious at the moment. “Flashback it is.”

This was the moment, after a few days of unsuccessfuly arguing for an official operation, when she informed Wertham she would be setting off to LA by herself. Predictably enough, this was not met with understanding. Indeed, the sixty-something man pinched his nose and began to pace around the office.

“You’re an excellent agent. You play well with any team, you’re level-headed and reliable, your tactical analysis is top-notch, and you can adapt to most any situation. Your evaluations would be nothing but praise if not for that rather obnoxious and borderline disruptive habit of yours...”

“I wasn’t aware eating pizza starting from the crust impeded productivity.”

“...The height of which was the unbelievably tasteless thing you said when one of your fellow agents met his untimely end in a sawmill.”

Janet snortled upon remembering that moment. The words kinda just escaped her lips, as if she had been possessed by the spirit of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s evil twin.

“He had to split.”

This was, of course, so tasteless it wiped out a decade of experience in all chefs in a two-mile radius. Needless to say, the remainder of the debriefing continued without her. She knew she had been a horrible piece of shit in that moment, but she just couldn’t stop chuckling about it to this day.

“Anyway. You are a proud member of this agency not only because you are skilled, but also because you follow the rules. There are some hints that it is not your fondest desire, granted, but you always vie for the greater good and know it involves trusting procedure and the chain of command.”

She hung her head down. Wertham was absolutely right. She always had a mischievous streak, but she never acted on it when in active service. She just had too strong of a sense of duty, even though her inner chuckling child always got through. She had broken a few of these chains since her arrival in the Dreamscape, but she still valued them.

Because as feisty as she was sometimes, she believed in her country. In its institutions. In the government being fallible, but inherently positive. She was part of The Man because she had the unwavering belief that it was the right thing to be. Because when you are among the strongest, you, of everyone, should serve the people.

“Yep.” Chuckled Janet. “Turns out, acting like a badass action hero is more likely to cause collateral damage than following the orders of a chickenshit bureaucrat.”

“Hmpf. At least you get the rationale, if not the form. So why the hell are you standing against direct orders and planning an airdrop by yourself right in contested territory?”

“To save my...”

She choked.

Save her friend? That wasn’t right, was it? Or rather...

It was convenient. Yep. Really convenient than her and Flora should both hail from the first fallen city in America. That Flo’s rescue should be so goddamn badass. Weapon caches, vehicles, contingency plans, an airdrop...And best of all, no support from HQ. Flora was just...

“Oh shit.”

A blink, and her boss’ office was gone. The sunny leaves still hang overhead, but the room itself was bathed in shadow, and the floor was covered with red velvet. A familiar, ominous laugh came from the darkness ahead.

“Fu fu fu fu...Looks like you’re finally on the brink. That was quicker than I expected, you naughty girl.”

“Come out already, Lust. Or do you prefer Pearl?”

With a giggle, the supreme Changeling stepped into the light. Once again, Janet was treated to divine allure, only this time, the Aspect didn’t pull any punches. She was stark naked and looked at the agent with ravenous eyes, making her recoil in revolt.

“Only my honeys call me Pearl...Don’t worry, sweet Orchid, I know how eager you are...”

This was entirely too much saphism for Janet. She focused her strength in her legs and got the hell out...Except her body didn’t budge an inch.

For the first time since the beginning of the hallucination, she looked at herself. Her chair was a tree stump and thick brown brambles were tying her down. That was, however, hardly the worst part. Indeed, there were thin, green but transclucent tubes digging down her flesh. There wasn’t any pain...but she knew it wasn’t their purpose.

“Yes, my little Orchid.” Purred the Aspect. “This is where you change.”

“Into my ass-kicking pants.”

“Lame one-liners are of no use to you, pet. Not when you are falling to Nightmare.”

Janet took a deep breath to regain her composure, but couldn’t really think of anything to say.

“That Jap fucker is good,” the Aspect thus continued. “He even thought of making you have sex with your chosen repulsive gender, you poor monosexual thing. But at the end of the day, he is a man...And what have men ever known about our needs, hmm?”

“I am not becoming a slut. Especially not after that!” Janet replied, sounding almost annoyed.

“Yes you are. No more principles. No more restraint. You are going to warp any second now, and your innermost desires will be laid bare. You are going to be a very good girl and come for me. And then you’re going to come again. And again. And in the end, you’ll be begging me for this feeling never to recede.”

“NEVE...r...huuuh?”

The agent felt herself go slack, and her head fell down. She couldn’t see the Aspect’s triumphant grin as the vegetal veins began to pour their contents into her spirit form. Immediately, she tried to mobilize her strength. Command her body to move...but brute force didn’t seem to go anywhere. So she tried to Dreamshape instead. Command the vines to disappear, or to move her body to the Aspect in a furious spin kick. But while the oneiric environment usually moved like water under her focus, it was, this time, like trying to untangle a chainmail.

In fact, the balance of power had completely shifted. Her body, once an obelisk of willpower in a flowing world, was now a ball of dough entangled in unyielding brambles. And though she had realized it by herself, it became all to obvious a mere second later.

Pure sex coursed through her body, coaxing a dreamy moan out of her. It took all of Janet’s awareness and self-control to realize the ultra-sensitive leaf flesh in her pussy had begun to spread over her pubis.

* * *

Lilith was sitting at the edge of the bed, fiddling with her jeweled earrings as she looked at Janet’s unconscious body. She felt bad for having sex with a straight woman, despite how much she could rationalize it as being a way out of Pearl’s...the Aspect’s curse.

Not that she could help it, of course. It was an order. She was a full-fledged slave now, but it had been a long time since she hadn’t even thought of disobeying one of those. She was Anchored to Abnegation. To the Law. The cute blonde had merely realized that everyone could have a voice as excitingly authoritative as her Master. When she internally recited her mantras, she found herself thinking about Ryûjin’s will rather than the tenets themselves. And needless to say, all traces of Griffith’s mantras were gone.

She looked at herself in a nearby mirror. She was utterly gorgeous now. Her mother would never recognize her...But she would be proud. She was blonde, frail, her angelic face improved to perfection and, now, a hourglass figure complemented by such wonderful clothes. She felt so different. So girly. So gentle...So right.

“Goodness.”

Even her speech patterns had changed. Thinking back to her Indoctrination...she mainly remembered an enslavement mantra that made short work of her already subservient mind, but something else happened after she broke. In a half-dream, she saw images, sounds, smells of another era. They poured into her innermost thoughts, cleansing two decades of education away. She had been...returned to a past she didn’t even know. She could envision -no, remember- lavish parties, with a lot of flirting but not a lot of thinking, without any frame of reference as to which era they belonged. That’s what you get for skipping most of school.

Though she did understand that she had been converted into an ideal slave for the sizeable number of men who used the Dreamscape to turn back the clock. No doubt there were other slaves like her in the Sekigahara, similarly dolled up and ready to be given, doe-eyed, to the first rich nostalgic to come along.

Nothing but curiosity and reserved excitement arose at the idea, making her blush and rise her hand to her mouth. She was a slave. Her sense of pride and freedom were now utterly destroyed. And yet she was content. Programmed to be content, yes. And though it was reason enough to harbor a secret hatred, however subdued...Lilith did not. She knew enough about herself to know she was truly content to have been programmed.

Yes ever since her puberty, even when she roamed the streets with bloody fists, she knew her deepest desires were...Different. She had a role model to thank for it, granted, but still...Her mind just kept wandering to what would happen if she lost her fights. Her wet dreams saw her dressed like slave Leia in lavish harems. And even though that fetish of hers had seen some rough bumps, it never really went away. Her Masters had just turned her into the nymph she always secretly longed to be. And in a Japanese setting, too. Fate really was poetic sometimes.

The door opened. She let out an exicted gasp and knelt, smiling.

“Lord Ryûjin. How may this slave serve you?”

“You may rise, Lilith.”

She complied. The tyrant looked at her with a smile.

“Turn around.” She did, her hands behind her head, gyrating a bit along the way. “Splendid. You really are better as a grown-up. Anyway, Kentaro told me you barely even resisted.”

“Yes, that is right, Master. I suppose I was already mostly a slave...” She almost told him about her shameful past and fantasy, but figured them irrelevant now.

“That’s right, isn’t it. I’m certainly no better than this ‘Governor’, but at least I don’t pretend to be agood guy.”

Lilith felt Ryûjin’s strong hands touch the small of her back, slowly brushing their way around and upwards her new assets, making her whole body shudder.

“Oh?” Ryûjin smiled as he weighed and caressed her left breast. “Are you afraid of me?”

“Somewhat, Master, but...I find myself mostly...surprised.” Replied Lilith with lost eyes. “I’ve known men but...none were so...”

This was so surreal. The precious words flowing out of her mouth, her British accent stronger than ever. The dictator’s soft hands...She felt her head swimming, her inner temple glowing with warmth...She hadn’t felt this good since...

“I’m so confused, my Lord.”

“So, you have bad experiences with men, heh?”

“I loved Master, but he merely wanted me to either impale myself on him, or lie back and think of England. He never...” Another shudder as his finger circled her nipple. “...touched...like that.”

“So it was a bad experience that made you turn to pussy, wasn’t it?”

“Huh...Yes...how...?”

“C’mon, sugar. You “knew” the Aspect of Lust? What am I supposed to think you did together? Play Shogi?”

Lilith blushed deeply, smiling.

“You’re right, my Lord, it is fairly obvious...Though it was not as you think. I lived with her, but I was underage and...well, my first time ended horribly. She was certainly a bit of a strumpet, but...as much as I wanted genuine pleasure, I just couldn’t. We were in love, but we kept it cuddly.”

“How adorable. Still, no matter your experience with men, a soft touch sure as hell doesn’t mean Mister Right.”

He smiled as he slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders.

“Just look at me. I’m brutal, pathologically controlling and willing to brainwash people into complete obedience. I’m a tureen o’dicks, baby. But once I have control...once I have a perfectly loving, docile and trustworthy woman...”

He kissed her in the neck, and she let out a trembling sigh.

“Well, id and insecurity can go fuck themselves then, can’t they?”

Lilith found her cheeks flushing red as Ryûjin moved Janet’s unconscious body from the bed to a nearby chair with a flick of the wrist. She couldn’t believe herself. She blushed at the naughty word. And thought it as “naughty word”. She really was no longer anything like herself. Not that it was really the most pressing concern on her mind. Her new heavy breasts were laid bare, and, for the first time, she felt true desire.

“I won’t hurt you, slave. You know that now, don’t you?”

“Yes I do, my Lord!”

“Then what is your desire?”

To her own surprise, she already had an answer.

“To explore my new slave self, Master.”

His fearsome face gives her a warm smile.

“After we’re done, you will never want to relinquish it.”

* * *

Okay. Ooooookay. Deep breaths, Draconia. Deep breaths.

So I kept cowering under a blanket like a little girl for a while, right. And I’m not belittling myself for being chicken, by the way. I was fucking terrified, and I feel entirely justified in being so after seeing a man being torn. The fuck. Apart. But leeet’s not think about that. The bedroom’s nice, in a dark, gothic way. Makes me feel a bit like a princess in a Tim Burton flick.

I don’t know how much time passed since then, but then again, I think it doesn’t matter. Frédéric made it clear. I’m not just in charge of the Dreamscape. I am IN the Dreamscape. Physically. And time basically makes no sense there. It goes faster than in what’s left of the normal world, but unless people interact with each other, everyone has its own speed. For all I know, Janet has yet to arrive in Lost Angels. That’s how fucked this world is.

Anyway, I’ve got a whole gothic castle for myself now. I’d find a silver lining in that, but let’s face it, indeterminate watcher. You’d flip your shit too if an unknown person gifted you Dracula’s castle. Although that one’s called the Queen’s Reverie. Is it just me or does it sound like the hammy female-targeted version? You know, the ones in pink packaging? Can’t say it isn’t accurate at least—the Changelings worship me like their Queen, and this where I started dreaming.

...Just listen to me fucking rambling. I’ve been plagued by terrible shit for so long, I guess I just developped a mental defense made of soliloquies. Well, cut that shit out Drac. You can’t just let that poor superhero lie diced on the floor. Even in the midst of the Apocalypse.

* * *

Lilith’s Master was right. She felt great. Lord Ryûjin was ten times the man Griffith was. Indoctrination or not, she felt herself melting under his thrusts. It wasn’t a penetration...it was a conquest. This was everything her inner submissive ever promised her. Abandon in a King’s arms. Soaring over life’s petty concerns. Her once savage mind dissolving into blissful adoration as her Lord’s rod probbed past her wet lips.

As the pleasure began to culminate, she felt an old friend return to her enthralled mind. It was not quite the long-smothered true identity, but...a remnant of her fiery spirit. She was still tamed by Lord Kentaro’s mental chains, yet burned with will and passion. She wasn’t rebelling, oh no. The inner fire was only yelling for more. She savored the sweet weakness, the subservience she had always secretely craved. She didn’t resist. She couldn’t resist. Lilith stood on the brink and fell, thinking “Cumming...Master...Cumming...Lord...” over and over, engraving Him upon everything she was.

She screamed His name. Her shameful teenage dreams had finally been acted upon in full, and the wrong decisions in her life entirely overturned. If she hadn’t already been enslaved, being so powerfully, deliciously ravished would have. She was now a pet, a sex doll at her Lord’s disposal. A magnificent doll. She felt beautiful, perfect...and loved. As she was now, she knew that although she’d obey and please anyone, she would always live for Him.

And so, when He was finished using his trusted Slave and laid on the silky sheets, she crept to him. Ever so softly, she rested her golden hair on His chest, cooing from the afterglow, basking in His power. Thrown back into softer days, she decided to talk a way she hadn’t talked in a long time. With luck, Master would appreciate it.

“[I love you, Master. Thank you.]”

Surprised, he looked at her.

“Eh? So you know Japanese, don’t you?”

“Just a little.”

“School?”

“My foster mom. She was Japanese-American, but in her line of work, when you look exotic, you have to deliver.”

“Is that so? Hmm...Interesting.”

The despot made her look into his eyes, prompting a radiant smile on her tastefully painted lips. His other hand reached for

“That means you’ve wanted this for a long time, did you?”

“...Half of me wanted it, Master.”

“Your half. The other lost. Mommy would be proud of her little white girl.”

“Yes...”

“And I’ll make sure you find all the happiness a slave can have.” He assured. “But I need you to be Janet’s slave for a little while.”

Something softly shifted inside her mind. A slave trigger. Lilith felt pride at finding them up and running;

“How should I assist Mistress Campbell, Master?”

“The Aspect has stolen something quite precious to me. I need you both to delve into Hollywood and find it.”

“All right, what is it?”

“A female Changeling.”

A picture formed on the ceiling. A large muscular woman with great forward horns, light blue wild hair crimson red skin and a gigantic spiked club. She recognized her as an Oni, a Japanese ogre. Though her Dream form was that of a monster, her girlish features and expression made her seem simple-minded rather than evil ; though there was no denying her brutishness.

“Just a servant, but one I am not willing to leave in the Aspect’s clutch. Janet and you will blend in, find her, and bring her back.”

“Shouldn’t Mistress be conscious to hear her mission?”

“Nah. Trust me, when someone’s about to fall, you notice it.”

Lilith looked. Indeed, the seated Janet still looked normal and calm, if a little agitated. Whatever her Lord meant, it didn’t seem to apply here. She suddenly wished she could have witnessed her former girlfriend’s transformation firsthand, so that she might be able to save the secret agent.

“You’re right, Master. Will she be alright? Pearl is quite...”

“Shush.” Interrupted Ryûjin authoritatively. “Trust me, honey. If I wasn’t sure Janet could break out of it, I wouldn’t be fucking you.”

“Y...Yes...” She meekly replied.

“Speaking of which...”

With a smirk, he snapped his fingers, and the gilded age room began to warp. Janet faded from view, replaced by blue, crystal clear water that soon surrounded the entire bed. Lilith marveled as she looked around. All sorts of colorful and exotic fish swam under the shimmering light of the full moon above the waves. Was Ryûjin trying to impress her with his Dreamshaping prowess?

“I’m no fool, sending you in Hollywood, even with Campbell, is dangerous, and in your state it’s virtually a given you’re going to split.”

Lilith nodded, aware of the phenomenon her Lord was talking about.

“But it should be worth seeing how that Aspect bitch reacts. And don’t worry, slave. Your new mind is well-crafted. Even unconscious, you’ll find your way back to my fortress.”

“Yes, Master...I know all the foxholes back home.”

“Yep. Nonetheless, I’m sure you wont mind some more obedience being fucked into you.”

The bejeweled blonde beamed with happiness, and she began to caress herself with wet anticipation.

“...I desire nothing but all the obedience.”

Her eyelids fell halfway down and her lips opened, revealing the fangs of a conquered predator. Her heaving bosoms and spread legs invited Him to make sure it wasn’t a euphemism.

“Good. When you come back, I’ll make you forget ever being born American.”

“By your will, my Master.”

* * *

Some time later, Lilith, still a dreamy look on her face, was lying in a leather sofa, her eyes fixated on Janet Campbell. Master was gone, and the boundless joy he brought was fading. Slowly enough that she still felt her mind float on a pleasant cloud of self-effacement, but too fast to fully subdue the dread growing inside her.

She had tried to save Janet. To bring her the shelter of Anchoring before her mind was exposed to the warping chaos. But she had forgotten—her twisted mind reveled in Stephen Griffith’s abusive ownership. No masochistic fetish was to be found in capable, powerful, balanced Janet. She should have warned her, tell her to choose a normal, respectful Master. But she didn’t. And now, she was reduced to watch, for the first time, someone falling to Nightmare.

It was the strangest thing. Janet had simply been unconscious for some time, and her body still looked human as can be ; but Lilith could feel the Dream going haywire. Its weave was just getting too strong for anyone to bend it. It was not here to be shaped. It was here to claim its freshest human vessel . And indeed, Janet seemed under duress. Her breathing was ragged, intense, on the brink of moaning, and she twitched every few seconds. So that’s what Lord Ryûjin meant...Even His influence, which kept the Dreamscape stable, was fast cracking against this unnatural pressure.

Lilith could only imagine what was happening inside the black woman’s mind, but knew it could change everything she was forever. Her own lover, Pearl, always had a slight corrupting edge in her flirting, but she was now little else than a vessel to her darkest fetish.

“Crikey, girl,” sighed the slave. “Pearl is long gone, stop thinking about...”

A twitch of understanding. She opened her third eye to take a better look at Janet. Her steady fingers were trembling. Her eyelids opened just enough to reveal her eyes darting around at an impossible speed.

“Shite. Thinking about Pearlie was no coincidence, was it?”

Desperate to help, even with mere wishful thinking, she began to recite her mantra.

“When the greatest danger comes from within, you must rise as a dutiful warden. The structure of Order and the dangers of Nightmare are known. Be the unrelenting pillar tighten...”

Suddenly, Janet’s head kicked back as she took a desperate breath. Green vines shot out of her skin. The classy bedroom turned into a meadow. Lilith fell silent and gasped as she saw the sun shine through leaves, making her pale skin sizzle.

Reduced to instinct, the vampire conjured her Anchored powers, the only thing that could cut through such an unshapeable weave, and covered herself in solid shadows. In this form, only her three eyes peering through, she was safe from the day-Dream. However...she could now do nothing but watch.

“Shit. Shit. Shit shit shit shit.”

Janet looked lost, her sharp and alert gaze now glassy and haphazard. The vines continued to grow out of her veins, fixating themselves around her limbs in pretty curvy patterns, as if weaving a floral wallpaper.

“Critical mission failure. Abort. Abort everything you fucking can. Dreamscape too dangerous. Agent compromised and she’s not even a vegan goddamit what will Shane and mom and the President say?” Came the insane logorrhea from the operative’s mouth. “No forget about mom and dad, where the fuck are you Shane you sexy bastard I’m. So. FucKING HORNY!”

She got out of the chair, but stumbled immediately to the floor. There, she wriggled, her hands frantically striking the floor, searching for something. But that search yielded nothing, and she uttered a pathetic, defeated whine.

“Come oooon come oooooOOOon my snatch’s on fucking fire! I...I need...”

Her right hand makes its way down, caressing her belly, pushing some vines out of the way. When it reaches the flower bud atop her leafy pussy, her voice explodes in pleasure.

“AaAAAAaahnggh! YEEEESSSsSS!”

To her horror, Lilith sees Janet’s pelvis turning into bark of a colorful, shiny brown, complimenting the vines slowly fusing to her skin.

“Yes yes yes this is so good this is sssoooo goood...” Suddenly, she pulls her hand away. “No! No, focus Janet, you have to stay human. Human...You’re agent PS-834 codename C...Huh...What was...no. Codename Orchid. Yes...Orchid, occupation Mistress’ leafy little slut...”

But the black beauty’s transforming body isn’t even the most alarming part. Indeed, without her getting up from the floor, Janet’s shadow grows longer, longer...before sprouting large bat wings.

“MMmmh is that you Mistress? Look, Orchid’s masturbating teasing her hungry pussy like you told your little slaveslut to. It feels so good Mistress can I cum? No cumming as long as I think with my brain Mistress?”

If Janet was still thinking, it certainly didn’t appear too tiring. She sported a big, dumb, happy smile as more of her body was twisted every passing second. It wasn’t until her thighs, arms and abdomen had turned into vine-embroidered bark that intelligence returned to her eyes.

“Holy shit, what is that bitch doing to me? I have to think. Think. Think...” She repeated, her voice fast returning to a dreamy, vacant tone. “Yes, think with my pussy for Mistress, I’ll become a Changeling slut and I’ll fuck all the time for the glory of the Qu...”

In a split second, Janet’s right hand tore itself away from her vagina, curled up into a fist, and flew straight to the jaw. The impact sound was unnaturally loud, as if two wood planks had just collided. The succubus’ shadow dissipated, and the agent’s eyes were once again her own.

“AGENT ORCHID CAMPBELL!” She bellowed. “Infected by this Dream bullshit or not, you are NOT a goddamn SLUT!”

She tore herself from the ground, lost her balance, then regained it by pounding the nearest tree. She looked so goddamn furious about everything that Lilith felt glad to be a mere shadow.

“Fuck this Nightmare shit and fuck the Aspect telling me what...to...BE!”

Frothing at the mouth, Janet? just kept pounding at the wall, each blow sounding dryer and dryer. Her words turned into angered grunts as she completely lost herself in primal rage. Then, suddenly, she stopped, and fell on the floor. Lilith felt her heart quicken. She heard the operative muttering. About what? Hard to say...There were numbers, words seemingly unrelated to one another but all spoken quickly and precisely. Then movie quotes. Then names...Then silence.

Lilith felt the sun’s oppression receding. The meadow was fading. The Dream’s weave, loosening. Good news? Not really.

“Oh, bugger. It’s going into...”

She broke the shadow coccoon and rushed to Janet’s side, ignoring her skin burning under the last remaining sun rays. No mistake about it. This suffocating density was pouring inside Janet, transforming the parts of her body still human at an alarming rate. The bark rushed across the solar plexus, the collarbone...under a few seconds, it had already reached her chin. Janet’s eyes were lost, her expression changing every split second. Angry. Confused. Mischievous. Determined. Lusty...

And then they were gone. Replaced by a featureless wooden mask.

Lilith gasped and covered her mouth. The gilded age room was back to what Lord Ryûjin intended. Janet was still and silent. The vines finished wrapping themselves around her, like a body-wide, green tattoo. Her hair had become a bundle of pointy, thick, crimson leaves. She was beautiful...unnaturaly so. In fact...she was beautiful as a Changeling. Already, the embroidered vines were sprouting small, no, miniature red blossoms, like jewels all over her skin. But they weren’t orchids, as Lilith expected. They were...hibiscus.

Lilith knew better than anyone those were the Aspect’s favorite flowers. She really didn’t need to see Janet’s hand slowly reaching for her crotch to drive the point home.

“No, you can’t succumb to her, quit pulling my leg, you’re stronger than...”

Suddenly, in a small hiss, all the little flowers dissolved into thin air, replaced by straight leaves, and her hand curled up into a determined, calm fist. The pretty vampire sighed in relief.

“Phew, that looks more like my Jan...et?”

The leaves had, in turn, gone poof. And in their stead were growing...thorns. That can’t be a good sign, thought the lovely slave. Exactly how, she didn’t know, and turned out, she didn’t have to.

Her wooden face was no longer featureless. With a wry smile and an impish gaze, she went...

“Hi, rapist.”

Lilith gulped.

“I’m not a cop,” Continued Janet as she sat up, “but I’m pretty sure I can nail you anyway.”

“I...I’m sorry M...”

“Nah, forget it.” Assures the transformed agent. “I’m gonna need you with all your teeth if I want to lure my dude out of Virginia. He’s more professional than a hand grenade and will never willingly jump into this clusterfuck, but all men come with the fatal security flaw of bisexual girlfriends. Oh, and I resign.”

“What? Resign? Is...is that even a thing in the secret service?”

Janet? looks upward, a hand on her forehead, and laughs with abandon for a solid five seconds. Then she turns to the vampire, grinning.

“Janet cared about rules. I don’t.”

“Oh, bloody brilliant. You’re Orchid.”

“Yyyep.”

The blonde took a step back towards the door, alarm bells going off everywhere in her brain. She wanted her Master. She wanted him now.

“Stay right where you are, you bloody Changeling.”

“Changeling?” Repeats Orchid, arms akimbo. “Hmm...I still don’t know who the fuck that Draconia chick is so I’m gonna go with nope. Say, Mina Harker, I don’t remember you being that goddamn boring.”

“Well, no, I...huh...”

Having seemingly lost all interest, Orchid looks at her new body...and smiles.

“To think that slut thought she could control this body...Dream on, biatch.”

Playfully, she makes a thorn triple in size in the blink of an eye, before retracting it and making leaves and flowers grow on her arms. If she is, in any capacity, freaked out by the loss of her humanity, she certainly didn’t let it shine through. She still recognized Janet as her Mistress...but who the hell was this?

“If you’re not the Changeling that Pearl wanted...” She decided to ask out loud. “Then who are you?”

“Hmpf.”

In a split second, Orchid threw a vine at Lilith and pulled her in. Before the vampire could even react, the plant woman had her hand behind her neck, securing her in place.

“Do you mind if I ask the questions here? Thanks.”

Orchid blew a whiff of pollen, much too close for Lilith to even try to avoid it. Immediately, she felt lightheaded, and images of the last few hours flashed through her mind. Her enslavement, obeying orders, becoming her Lord’s doll...everything. Worse, she didn’t just remember it...the images actually projected in the air around her, for the transformed Janet to see! “Bugger”, she thought. “How in blazes did she learn so many tricks in so little time?”

But she wasn’t through the woods yet. Orchid’s grip became more pressing, and her inquisitive face turned into jubilant domination. Lilith’s heart skipped a bit. Were those bedroom eyes she was making? Did the transformation opened her up, or did she just enjoy...something else?

“Oooh...So I have a little white lesbian slave now, do I? No wondered you’re so flustered...” She purred, caressing her golden hair. “Poor girl...”

“This...This isn’t you, get a...”

“Oh, shut up. I like having a little servant as much as anybody, but what I want right now is kick. Some. Ass. So unless you want to find out exactly how much of a maso freak you are, you’re going to call me Mistress. Then you’ll tell me eeeverything about the mission Ryûjin gave me.”

Lilith wanted to know what had happened to Janet. Really wanted to. But her quivering pussy reminded her she had a much more pressing matter at hand.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Hmm...Good girl.” Seductively said the black woman as she began to massage her slave’s breast. “I’m listening.”

* * *

Follow my latest work on Draconia or the End of Reason and other works on http://statu-quo.fr/MC/main.php!