The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Draconia or the End of Reason

Chapter 8 — Languid Wills and Turpid Minds

Bang. The tall, sexy ice woman shattered into pieces. Her crystalline flesh turned to water, then evaporated before she could even hit the floor.

“How’s that for an icebreaker?”

Orchid smiled. Being able to crack out the lamest quips without fear was definitely a perk of this new personality. She was still kind of kissing the Aspect’s ass, but heh.

“You seem happy.”

She turned to the other changeling in the train car—a fellow mixed race woman with a skin seemingly made of sand. She stood there, calm and immobile, in front of the window displaying a severely tilted landscape. Something about the woman’s indifference immediately bugged the agent.

“Happy? I’m fucking pissed, you psycho monster!” Janet barked through a manic smile. “I’m horny AND I can’t fucking calm down! But, well. At least I can get all those shitty one-liners out of my chest.”

“Yes, it is quite nice to have nothing to hide, isn’t it?”

“Huh...Look, lady, I just ganked your friend here, and don’t pretend she isn’t since you were friggin’ kissing when I barged in. Are you really just going to sit here looking creepy in the seconds before I gank you?”

“Oh, don’t wait on me.” Smiled the sandy changeling. “I can’t be violent right now. I’m far too busy thinking of your future employee orientation.”

“...Sorry, what?”

“Well, once our Lady is done with you, you’ll be sent here to be...redesigned. She handles the bulk, we fine-tune the details. What will little Changeling Orchid be, I wonder? A soldier, a recruiter, a whore...you might even join us. How does an eternity of breaking boys’ minds sound like?”

Bang.

“Why, that would be against company policy.”

As she watched the monster dissipate, Orchid noticed that all three of her gun’s luminous slits had gone dark. She had fired six shots, so she figured it meant two bullets per slit. She frowned. Broadcasting your ammo status couldn’t possibly be a tactical advantage. But more importantly, how did reloading work? She checked the magazine by twirling the gun—it was empty. No time to frown though—as soon as the handle was back in her palm, the lights returned.

“Hm. Spinning, is it?” She shrugged. “Okay.”

Without warning, she turned right, aimed and fired. The Cantrip bullet stopped in midair, revealing an invisible Changeling.

“Oh, and I’m getting pretty good at seeing through the layers, pussycat...”

“Mrrrowwr...I’ll catch you later, you rabbit food!” Growled the catgirl, right before the bullet worked its magic and dispelled her.

* * *

Lilith looked at the gorgeous woman smiling at her. Her smooth, shiny white skin, pitch black eyes and long, bushy squirrel tail painted her as a monster, if a cute one ; yet the unnerved Anchored couldn’t bring herself to hate her. Not by a long shot. Jenny Tamiyama was a luxury whore, thought morals and chastity were just fancy terms for impotence, and was generally all around fucked up. Moreover, they were as unrelated by blood as anyone could possibly be. Still...the voluptuous Japanese-American was the one who raised her when nobody else would. She was the unconditional warmth in a glacial world. Lilith didn’t care about blood. Jenny was her one and only mother. She gulped...and ran into her arms. The only place where she knew she would always be safe.

“Mom, you...why did you become a bloody Changeling? you...”

“Come on, sweetie. You know I would.”

“...Yeah, I knew. Still...”

“Shhh...”

The gorgeous and voluptuous asian woman embraces the white blonde like only a mother, be she foster, can. She touches the crystalline shackles around her daughter’s wrists and they evaporate with a light tinkle. Her long and bushy tail wraps itself around them both, and Jenny carresses her former ward’s new bouncy chest.

“I always knew you’d grow gorgeous, Kim.”

“Well, I had some help...” Admits Lilith, embarassed by Jenny’s usual lewdness.

“From Ryûjin, yes. We know...but that still looks like you, only all grown up.”

Lilith wanted to sigh, but it was the original, Kimberley Tamiyama, who did.

“Pearl never stopped watching me, did she?”

“Well, the Lady’s not one to stalk, but she always waited for you. And well, her and me both agree that tonight’s the night.”

“The night for what?”

“To come home, sweetie. To shed away your fear of the Queen and go back to those who truly love you.”

“I’m an Anchored, Mom. You know I love you, and I know you love me...but you can’t ask me to join you.”

“Part of you is Anchored. Most of you is drowned. Don’t fret, sugar...this is why you’re here.”

“B...but...”

Refusing the Nightmare’s insanity had been her struggle for the past five years, but the young blonde couldn’t find the words to argue. Pearl wanting her to turn was one thing, but deep down, she couldn’t help but feel that mommy knew best.

Orchid really needed to speed things up.

* * *

Orchid was now officially upside down, and somehow, the weirdness didn’t even stop there. It was disconcerting enough to see the sky in the bottom part of the windows. Opening the door at the end of a car and being treated to four different floors, all intertwined in some sort of helix pattern was not welcome for one’s sense of balance.

“And here I thought the White House was the worst workplace for a hangover.”

She stepped forward and, found she could walk on the twisted floor just fine. Turning around, she could observe four different doors, all leading to another train car, two of which she had already visited. And sure enough, there was another set of four up ahead.

“Oookay, so I guess that’s what passes for an intersection around here. Gimme a break. A mission on a train is supposed to have exactly one route. One! Don’t these Changeling bastards respect ANYTHING?!”

Right on cue, the vegetal woman heard high heels clicking on the floor behind her. She turned around, and saw the ice woman.

“We respect the Queen.”

Orchid responded by another bullet, but the Changeling liquefied right before the shot connected. She immediately tried shooting at the puddle on the floor, but to little effect, since the creature simply rippled and laughed.

“Balls.”

“Alright, you cocky little sprout. Spring is over!” Playfully chimed a mouthless voice.

The temperature dropped several degrees. The Changepuddle started flowing to her quickly, as if on a steep decline. Faster, in fact, that most people could run. But Janet could. She bolted off in the opposite direction. One of the four doors ahead led to a darker place that the others. Figuring it was as good an indication for a prison as any, she jumped to the left and connected to the wall’s gravity. But the water accelerated, and a second later it was ahead, to her right. It quickly became white, opaque...

And in an instant, a large ice spike came out of it, obstructing the agent’s path. In a split-second decision, Orchid took a dive under the ice, spinning to land on her back, her gun already in aiming position. Bang. Connecting with the ice, the light bullet once again kicked her out the material plane.

“Couldn’t you say ‘winter is coming’ like everybody else?!”

When the vapor cleared, she could see four other Changelings, including the sandy one from earlier and a pitch-black monstrosity with tendrils for hands, standing ominously at the end of the quadruple helix corridor. With a “Oh shit”, she quickly got on her feet and ran, but the monsters gave chase, and once again, they were faster. She had a headstart, but her only option was to run, spray and pray. She would have marveled at her achieving a barrel roll on foot, but the black tendrils whipping just short of her neck felt like a greater concern.

Thanks to all that cardio, however, she made it through the door. She quickly threw several seeds around the doorframe, then brandished her gun, ready to shoot the first to come through...

Only to see the hallway had suddenly become empty.

* * *

Respawning in minutes, changing states of matter in the blink of an eye, and just no sense of safe architecture whatsoever. Fucking Changelings man, come on! To think they’ve got my friends...

I was traveling with four of them ; Leah, Meg, Cassie and Mindy. It probably won’t come as a surprise if I tell you I was the gang’s weirdo. Meg’s a bit, ahem, predatory, and Leah’s a hardass. I probably wouldn’t be that surprised if those two became extremely powerful, man-dicing monsters right in the Nightmare’s epicenter. But Mindy? Fucking Mindy?!

I mean, she makes Cindirella look like an bossy bitch. She’s always calm, smiling, encouraging...she’s a goddamn saint. The Nightmare wouldn’t affect her. It just wouldn’t. I mean...

“Ah, here you are, madam.”

I turn around, startled, and see...A young man, about my age, standing in the dark gothic hallway. He’s tall, slim and...wow, delicate features. Is...that a butler costume he’s wearing?

“I apologize for startling you.”

“The hell are you? Why do you look human?”

“I am not human, madam, merely manifestation.”

Hm, that explains why he’s that ridiculously sexy and unaffected by the Nightmare- obviously he’s not real. I’m just going coo-coo for good, that’s all.

“Not sure I entirely grasp the mechanics myself, madam,” He frowns, “but I am part of the castle. The apparent, stony part is doing its best to protect you but eventually reached the conclusion you might have other needs. And thus enters me.”

“Protect me? I want to go out there and fix the whole damn situation, not be protected!”

“Is that so? Huh.” He stays silent a second, pensive. “But I had already prepared a feast and everything.”

My train of thought grind to a halt. I haven’t eaten a bite in days, maybe weeks. I spent all this time in this dark prison and I never did anything but think and project myself into other parts of the dream. But now, the mere thought of food is like the breaching of a dam. I’m hungry. Maybe it’s mere desire, as opposed to a real biological need, but I’m hungry as hell.

“A feast, you say?”

“Yes, madam!”

With no lack of pride in his expression, he turns to the right and opens a large wooden door before posing in front of it, inviting me to go in. I walk to him, just to check into the newly opened room and...

Well, let’s just say at the risk of marring my highly praised track record of ladylike behavior, I didn’t stay hungry for long.

* * *

The Changelings had stopped giving chase, vanishing before they reached the end of the helix hallway. This, of course, didn’t exactly come as a relief for Orchid. If a place was too dark and creepy for Changelings, why the hell would she want to go there?

Orchid elected to look around for now. The car didn’t have any functioning lights, and what little light she could see from the outside revealed a ceramic tile floor and an utter lack of seats or windows. Hell, it didn’t even look like she was in a train. All that aside, what she needed was light, but glowing plants weren’t naturally occuring, so that left Dreamshaping, and the Dream’s weave was very thick around her. She created a small flame in the air, but it amounted to little more than a candle.

Still, there was enough light to see that the railcar had been repurposed into communal showers. Specifically, the kind where you find randomly occuring bars of soap on the floor.

“I’m getting closer alright.”

She looked toward the back of the wagon. The door was metallic and looked like it could only open from this side. Orchid stepped forward, ready to bust some innocents out of Changeling Hell...And felt a presence.

She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around, Cantrip gun at the ready. But she saw nobody around. Didn’t sense any concealed presence either. There was only...a very faint sense of calmness radiating from her surroundings. For a few seconds, she wondered what it could be.

“Oh, right.” She realized. “I felt the same thing on the beach. Hm.”

Maybe some kind of pathologically shy stalker. Maybe just an anomaly Lilith hadn’t yet told her about. Whatever the case, it sure wasn’t as important as freeing the prisoners. So Orchid went to the door...and cranked the wheel.

Just as expected, what laid beyond was a prison. A dank shithole plunged in total darkness, without any windows whatsoever. In other words...a convenient little corner of Hell. As she stepped forward, she heard feet scuttering, chains clanging, breaths quickening...Raw emotions could be felt like sound waves, and all Orchid perceived were fear and despair. No wonder. She wasn’t one of this island’s denizens, but she looked like one.

Under the flickering light of her puny little flame, the agent saw a dozen, maybe sixteen jail cells. Most were empty. She made her way to the first one occupied, and saw a white man sitting on the floor, his back against the train’s hull. Orchid frowned. Something was wrong about this guy. She could still hear the others freaking out, but he...just sat there.

She shrugged and started to make her way further down the wagon when she heard a single footstep. When she turned around again, she saw the man standing upright in front of the bars, staring at her. The agent had seen her share of psycho prisoners and wouldn’t normally have given him the light of day, but she noticed he had...changed, somehow. It was subtle, but his skin was a birk darker and his frame wispier.

“...What the hell?”

The black woman stepped back in front of the cell. The creepy man’s stare followed hers. There was tension in the air, unlike any other kind she sensed that night. It didn’t even seem to come from him. His eyes were empty, his face an unnerving expression of pure nothingness. Yet, Orchid couldn’t look away. Worse, her hands began to move forward without her realizing. As she did so, the man continued to change. His skin got darker, his frame thinner, and his face began to look a lot like...

“Hey! HEY! Stay away from him!”

Orchid snapped back to reality and staggered backwards, making her wooden body crash on the opposing cell’s bars. She couldn’t believe her eyes. The imprisoned man now looked a hell of a lot like Janet. He was even imitating her position. Again, what the hell? She looked to the right.

“Shit, sister!” Swore the black guy who brought her out of her trance. “I thought you were one of those bitches, but since you obviously ain’t, how about you stop flinging with Languids and bust me out?”

The agent took a deep breath, then went to him. He was tall, tattooed, muscular...but in a sorry, bloodied state. He looked human enough, his only apparent metamorphosis being his tats. They looked...alive, moving as if his skin was a movie screen. He was definitely the innocent she had come here to save. Exactly her type, too...She felt her modified body getting dewey at the thought, but managed to fend off Orchid’s desire with Janet’s determination. For now. She put both her hands on the lock and started focusing on Dreamshaping it away.

“I’m Orchid Campbell. You?”

“Pierce.”

“Can you walk out of there?”

“I ain’t jogging anytime soon, but I think I can at least follow you outta here, yeah.”

“Good. Can the others do it?”

“No man, I don’t think so. Bitch Changelings broke all of ‘em. Don’t even know how I managed to keep it together that long.”

“Judging from your tats,” matter-of-factly said Orchid, “I’m going to go with rough gang life.”

“Yeah, pretty much. You a gangsta too?”

“Oh, you bet. Baddest gang of all. Secret service.”

“What? Get the fuck out of here!”

“Any second now.”

Orchid chipped away at the metal, bursting through the weave one focused thought at a time. As every time things were going slower than she liked, Janet absent-mindedly struck conversation.

“What’s the deal with shapeshifter over there anyway?”

“They call it a Languid. Dude’s mind just couldn’t take it anymore and checked out. I cannot begin to tell you how that works, but the bastards can absorb hidden parts of your personality. Like, you know, the shrink stuff. They become it, like, body and mind. You were about to become two different people, sister.”

Pause. The agent’s gaze returned to the hollow man.

“Wow.”

“Wow is right. It’s like they’re a identity black hole or something. The Changelings there are mostly about driving poor bastards to Nightmare, but they had created two Languids. No pleasant memories there. They took the other one away not two hours ago.”

“That right?” Absent-mindedly replied Orchid as she began her work on the lock anew.

“Yeah. In fact, I thought you were the same Changeling. You know, here to finish the job.”

“Sorry to disappoint. Okay, almost here, hang on. So that ‘ling was, what, another flower girl?”

“Yep. She’s one of the regulars. Laura or something. Loony bitch.”

“Huh huh.”

The lock gave way.

* * *

“That. Was. Soooo good.”

“A pleasure to be of service, madam.”

The castle is keeping me prisoner here, but you know what? No matter the intention, I don’t think I can hate a stupidly handsome butler who can whip up a Coq au vin that wicked.

“So, huh, what’s your name?” I ask.

“I...don’t know.” He admits, perfectly upright but with a very alive puzzled expression. “Do manifestations even have names?”

“They do if the alternative’s a pain in the ass. Let’s see...How about Bastian?”

He looks to the right for a moment, then shrugs.

“Seems suitable.”

“Awesome. I’m Draconia.”

“So I have been informed, madam.”

I nod and begin inspecting him. With my eyes. Thoroughly. In return, he gives me a quizzical look.

“So, Bastian. I don’t want to sound bossy here, but everything has been fucked to hell since I woke up, this castle being first in line, and you are one good-looking son of a bitch. So before you and I go anywhere, let me say this.”

I lean forward.

“Don’t you fucking dare being the helpful character who turns out evil and manipulative.”

He seems taken aback, looking left and right and gulping. Cute!

“I’ll...try my best not to, madam.”

“Good. I mean, I want us to go along, believe me. But I really don’t need a butler who serves that prison castle more than me.”

“Yes, I believe I understand.”

“Great. Now excuse me, but I need to focus. This dream’s getting to an important part.

* * *

“So, what now?” Queried the newly freed black man. “We cloak ourselves?”

“Cloak? What is this, the Hardy Boys? No sir, we are going to jump.”

“Jump?” Skeptically frowned Pierce.

“Yep. If it works in Anchored HQ, why not Crazy Bitch Central?

“I don’t follow.”

“Trust the pro, buddy.”

Orchid grinned from ear to ear. Then she dashed into the twisted corridor, turning around to see the adjacent doors, Cantrip gun at the ready. Sure enough, beyond the door above was the catgirl Changeling, lying in wait. Surprised, she tried to pounce on Orchid, but the operative was faster.

“Nyaaafss! Not agai—” She hissed, interrupted by her own explosion into a dozen of running kittens.

“Quick! Through the door!”

The two intruders ran to the ceiling and into the failed ambush post. They were now in a luxury wagon, with large windows showing the upside-down landscape, two jacuzzis, and even a sauna cabin. Orchid immediately walked to a beach chair.

“Shit, I heard about this room.” Observed Pierce.

“How?”

“They promised us a straight day of poolside lovin’ if we accepted to stop resisting the corruption.”

“Couldn’t they promise the world, like good cartoon villains?”

“Oh, they also did that.”

He started to reminisce everything the Mistgem Island girls promised to goad him and his fellow prisoners on the path of Nightmare. Not for long though, as he noticed Orchid holding a wooden beach chair and rubbing its feet.

“...What are you doing?”

“This.”

Orchid pulled her hands away, revealing two big and pointy seeds grown from the wood for exactly one second before she ran to the window and slammed the fucking chair in it. While not deafening, the crash was definitely enough to be heard all around. The seeds held, and cracks appeared on the glass.

“Shit, Orchid! You sure about this?! We are, what, five stories off the ground?!”

“Relax, I have a plan.”

“You have a plan against gravity?!”

Second slam. The cracks expand, but footsteps can be heard in the distance.

“My dad’s the President. I have a plan for EVERYTHING!”

Third slam. The chair goes through, and the shadow Changeling enters. Her jet black face is illuminated by fiery red eyes. She lets out a blood-curling shriek and lunges forward, strings of pure darkness leading the charge. Orchid readies herself, not before saying, over her shoulder...

“Jump on my signal.”

He nodded, and the Changeling was on Orchid. Then over Orchid. The agent had caught her in an over-the-shoulder throw, and expertly sent her flying to the weakened glass. The glass shattered completely, and the darkling fell to the ground above.

“NOW! JUMP!”

* * *

A few moments later, on the island’s surface, Pierce and Orchid emerged from the dark water pit and swam back to dry land. The half-naked man looked upwards and saw the railcar they had jumped from, then at his feet, where a deep pool of water now adorned the lawn.

“...What just happened?”

“Well, we can’t Dreamshape for shit in this place, but Changelings can.” Explained Orchid as she let her brand new roots take care of the drying. “And I don’t care how much of a monster you are—when you’re falling, your only reflex is to survive. So, yeah, safe bet she would turn the ground into water.”

“Safe?! That was pretty fucking far from...okay, you know what? I don’t care. Let’s just haul ass.”

“And we will, Citizen.” Replied the agent in her agent-iest voice. “But first, credit where it’s due.”

She turned to the pool of water. It was rippling, shrinking, rapidly turning back into solid ground. The shadow woman emerged, grunting. As soon as she looked upward, she saw the barrel of a gun.

“The United States of America thanks you for your cooperation, ma’am.”

Bang.

“Okay, gotta say...” Shrugged Pierce. “I dig your style.”

“I practice. Anyway, get the raft on the beach over here sailing, I’ll be right here with my partner.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

Orchid spun her gun back into the holster and jogged her way to the first train car to bang on the door.

“Oi, Lilith! Time to split!”

No answer. She entered the car, only to see her favorite vampire was gone.

“Lilith?”

A cold shiver ran along Orchid’s spine.

“LILITH!”

“Something wrong?” Asked Pierce as he ran toward her to help.

“She gone. My friend. I...I left her here.”

“What? Why?”

Orchid clenched her fist.

“Because I’m going FUCKING CRAZY, THAT’s WHY!”

“Wow, wow! Slow down, sister!” Blurted out Pierce, concerned. “What happened?”

“I...I just took on this Dream form a few hours ago and...look man, my worst goddamn instincts are running the show. I used to be an agent and now look at me.”

Her hands were trembling, her eyes staring into emptiness.

“I’m not just insane and useless. I’m a fucking menace. I...I let Lilith...”

“It’s this world, Orchid.”

She turned around. Pierce’s face was nothing but understanding.

“Just hours after your change? Shit, believe me girl, you’re doing great. My big bro had to chain me to the bathroom sink for a day so I wouldn’t go full Changeling.” He sighed deeply. “We can’t help but lose our minds in this mess. All we can do is to fuck it all and be ourselves as best we can. You hear me?”

“So you dealt with this before...I guess you were well suited to resist this place’s temptation, heh?”

“I don’t know man, I’m still suspecting all of this is an illusion just to fuck with me. So. Are we saving this girl or what?”

“Nah. We bail. She’ll be fine.”

She made her way back to the boat, much to Pierce’s bewilderment.

“She’ll be fine? I know dudes are the prize meat ‘round here, but she can’t possibly be fine!”

“Well, I wouldn’t really say fine per se, but she’s not getting tortured any time soon. Help me put this thing into the water.”

“Right.” He joined her in pushing the boat off the beach. “Why wouldn’t she get wasted exactly?”

“Lilith is Aspect of Lust’s former girlfriend, and as far as I can tell, all Lustzilla wants is to get her back.”

“What? The friggin’ Aspect? Does she even know what love is?”

“She did once, apparently. And I suppose when you’re Lust itself, you don’t deny your desires. And she desires her old girlfriend, despite what the Anchored boss has done to...her...”

Orchid’s eyes shot wide open. Flashes of the past flared in her mind, one leading to the other like dominoes. All tied to that crazy night. To everything the Aspect was involved in...And to everything Lilith went through.

“Pierce, how did you say the Languids work again?”

“They become the parts of you you don’t like, basically.”

“Yeah...Yeah, that makes sense.”

The tattooed guy frowned.

“Makes sense how?”

Orchid was about to answer when a devilish feminine laughter blared from the sky. There was a loud rumble, and they felt a tremor through the air itself. When it stopped, the serpentine train was no longer mocking gravity. It was surrounding the island...and on top of each car stood one of the female Changelings. The next second, the raft burst into flames, the heat wave sending Orchid stumbling backwards. She hit her head against something...soft and round. Very round. She turned around, and saw two big, leather-clad breasts. And above them, naturally, the Aspect of Lust’s smirking face. Orchid stumbled backwards. Her first instinct was to punch, her second one was to discuss evil plans with a bona fide villain.

“Has my little flower finally figured it out?”

“i...have a theory.”

“Pray tell, Orchid sweet.”

“I was so stoked to finally fight some Changelings that I didn’t even question why we were led here. Now I get it. It was so you could shove a Languid at Lilith. Get it to absorb the true one beneath Griffith’s submission training. Get your real girlfriend back.”

Silence. Lusty smiled, but then again she did this most of the time.

“Not bad...Incomplete, but not bad.”

“Incomplete?” Snarled Orchid. “What the hell do you...”

“Getting you here was only the endgame. See, you thought you were having a little road adventure there, but you actually did everything according to plan.”

“Yeah, right. No offense, but you’re not exactly Blofeld material, Wiggins.”

“Oh, what mouth on this pawn. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. It’s the end of your journey, after all.”

The agent took a step back. The Aspect’s tone in that last sentence was really ominous.

“I worry if I damn well want to! Where is Lilith?!”

“Griffith’s creation? Oh, she’s fine.”

A window -a literal one- appeared into thin air and showed the familiar blonde, in her adult form that was, cuddling in a big satin bed with a stupendously beautiful asian squirrel-woman.

“Isn’t she cute? She’s all the submissive fetishes my darling Kim ever had, put into one blonde fucktoy. I might give her back to Ryûjin, to make up for that one dirty move I had to pull off on him. Or she might become yours, once my girls here...” She waved her hand around, showing all of Mistgem Island’s Changelings, “Have thoroughly reeducated you.”

“So that’s Lil’s real name? Kim?” Asked Orchid, still evading her own topic.

“Kimberley Tamiyama, yes. Caucasian street urchin adopted by Japanese-American escort girl. I do love interracial fellowship, don’t you? And so, yes, I did use the other Languid to free her. Of course, she fled to another layer as soon as she saw me but...” The Aspect’s cheeks betrayed a slight blush. “Well, that’s my girl. The only reason she even has that fetish is because she has such strong willpower to begin with.”

The window disappeared, and the Aspect grinned.

“But enough about the important things. We’ve got to take care of you, too.”

“Hey, take a ticket if you want a one-liner licence.”

“Our walking answer to the internment camps over at Santa Monica might have kept you from going all the way, but as you no doubt gathered already, I’m a better transformer than Optimus Prime. So...I put a nice little set of triggers while you resisted!” The Aspect giggled with no small amount of wickedness. “No need to thank me, Parting gifts are just courtesy. First was, take North Santa Monica Boulevard on your way to Hollywood. Second, be a dear and enslave Lilith to your will right in front of Mistgem Island. I had to make sure all of Kim’s fantasies were out in the open, see. And lastly, of course...”

She rose her hands above her left shoulder.

“When you hear the three claps, you shall kneel and obey.”

And so she clapped three times. And so Orchid sank to her knees. The agent hit the ground with her fists, trying to get up, but her legs wouldn’t respond. Anger and revolt made her grit her teeth to the point of physical pain.

“...I hate you so much.”

“I know you do, sweetheart. It gets better though. You know, for the longest time I hadn’t the faintest clue on how to get Griffith to relinquish my girlfriend. He treated her very much like his prisoner, and she just let herself be abused...” A shiver went through the Succubus as she reminisced. “Then one day, one of the girls her at Mistgem came up to me with a plan. I tried it, and it ended up bringing me my Kim back! That Changeling should be rewarded, wouldn’t you say?”

“I say give me a break. The closest you’d ever be involved with a plan would be rolling it up and shoving it up your cunt.”

“Tsk tsk tsk. You really do need a good Changeling reeducation.” She looked over Orchid’s head, and addressed someone behind her. “Don’t you think so?”

“Oh, definitely, my Lady.” Sounded a voice behind Orchid.

Our protagonist’s heart skipped a beat. The Aspect claiming she was spinning some kind of great, overarching plan were one thing, but this particular voice in this particular place could only mean an ocean worth of bullshit.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me, Flora.”

Flora Mendèz, Changeling, walked past her with a triumphant gait. A lump was born in Orchid’s throat when she saw the girl she walked to school with had become, just like her, a flowery woman.

“Oh don’t be like that, Janet. After all, you forgot aaall about little old me after your change. Okay, you were supposed to, but still. I’m hurt.”

“Boo fucking hoo! I come to save you and you screw me over?!”

“Well, why did you come, exactly?”

Flora grinned, baring her teeth.

“It couldn’t be because you dreamt about me, could it?”

“Oh...shit.” Muttered Janet, as Flora exploded in laughter.

“HA HA HA HA HA! Why yes, my special agent amiga. I did lure you here by manipulating your dreams, and you did come just to fulfill my Lady’s plan!”

“Bullshit.” Snarled Janet, hatefully glaring at her former friend. “There is no plan. Lilith and I went from bullshit situation to bullshit situation and neither you or you boss had any freaking hand in it!”

“You keep telling yourself that, double-O seven. Truth remains, I pleased my Lady and I get a cocky childhood friend turned into a fellow flower to raise and nurture all by my lonesome!”

The Aspect’s hand ruffled Flora’s leafy hair in a motherly gesture.

“You deserved it, sugar. Now, if both of you will excuse me, I have a relationship to mend.”

Her large demonic wings took her off the ground, and she headed East. Still pinned to the ground, Orchid laid her eyes on beautiful yet demure Flora, twisted beyond all recognition by the Nightmare. Her skin was bark, just like Orchid’s though clearer. Unlike the agent, she had grown an intricate dress out of leaves and vines, and the flowers adorning her form were flamboyantly varied.

“Now!” She chirped. “Make yourself comfortable because you’re part of Mistgem Island now, and our Lady’s spell works with any of our voices. For instance...Myu!”

As soon as Flora called, one of the Changelings atop the railcars disappeared, warping right beside the vegetal women in an instant. It was the catgirl, who grinned as she stared at Orchid.

“Mrrroow...Told you I’d catch you. Now, stand up and finger yourself, nya!”

Orchid felt her body move, as compelled as her mind was horrified. She pleasured herself, very much against her own will but feeling the same effects as if she did.

“Ha-haaaa...Flora, you...you can’t do this...”

“You’re right!” Smiled the latina. “Why do this when I can do so much more? I’ll rebuild you from the ground up, Janet. I just don’t know what I’ll mold you into quite yet. I’d really like to instill docility into your very soul, so that, you know, you can repay what you’ve done to my sisters. On the other hand, I know you’d be a terrific manbreaker. Hey, why don’t you try your hand on that brother over here?”

Pierce, who was wisely keeping his distance from Flora and Orchid, stepped further back when he saw her walking toward him. Her face was apologetic, but she was menacingly cracking her fingers. He tried to run, but thick vines ensnared his feet before he could move any further.

“Don’t worry, Janet!” Taunted Flora. “You know I’m a good friend, I mean, I even covered your butt in the Onion incident. So you know I’ll make a good Mistress.”

Despite all her efforts, Orchid just couldn’t stop her body. She was growing thorns on her fingers, poised to torture the escapee, even though she was pouring all her might into stopping herself.

“Just imagine! The mousey little latina and the President’s headstrong black daughter, respectively kind Mistress and obedient maid. Man, I am so glad Queen Draconia changed this world.”

Orchid was now right in front of Pierce, and was raising her hand, ready to do what she swore to prevent. She felt the betrayer behind her wrapping her arms around her and caressing her nipples, much to Orchid’s unwilling enjoyment.

“Come on,” purred the latina. “Being a Changeling isn’t so bad. It’s a...release. True freedom. I’ll make you understand. I’ll turn you into my flowery sister. And when you shed your limitations...You’ll understand why I’d do everything for the Dream. Now, my servant...

Flora chuckled as she led her childhood friend’s hand to Pierce’s bare chest.

“Do it.”

No. No. No. Thought Orchid. But the Aspect’s spell rendered her all but helplessly bound to her traitorous friend’s will. So obeyed, and touched the black man’s chest. She was prepared to rip it apart to please her Mistress, to atone for her sins against the Lady of Lust. It would only be the first step to her ultimate transformation and allegiance to the Queen.

“Iie!”

What was that? A high-pitched voice had cut through the silence, yelping in anger. Orchid looked around and saw no one, though she did saw something.

A small tornado made entirely out of swords. In almost perfect unison, Flora and Orchid said...

“What the hell?!”

Orchid looked at Flora, who clearly was as confused as her. The blade tornado grew larger. And larger. It was the size of a small house when it suddenly exploded, engulfing everything in sight. Orchid heard all the Changelings scream as she felt a weight being lifted from her soul. Shiny metal soon covered her entire field of vision, and she instinctively protected her face.

“Wha...What happened? Where’s Mom?”

She opened her eyes, only to see a nice suburban house, and Lilith lying on the lovingly mowed lawn. The busty blonde seemed lost, confused...Unlike the teenager brunette with pale skin and three eyes standing beside her.

“Oh, don’t you cry on me, me. Mom’s just been sent back into the Heart of Sin. That’ll teach her to become a fucking Changeling.”

The three-eyed youth gave Orchid a surly look.

“Hi. Kimberley Tamiyama. You’ve met my submissive fetish over here.” She said, pointing at Lilith.

“Oh, so you’re the true one, aren’t you?”

“Yep.”

“Delighted. Wanna tell me what the fuck just happened?”

“Hmph. Freaking noobs.”

She sauntered to Orchid and Pierce, and helped both of them up.

“I had bailed to this layer about twenty minutes ago, hoping your resourceful ass would escape Pearl’s grasp. Instead, someone scoured this whole area clean of Nightmare. Now, who in the Dreamscape has the kind of creative oomph to pull something like that?”

“Huh...An Aspect?” Tried Orchid.

“No. Worse.”

Kim pointed to the ground. Right under the group’s feet, the grass had been cut right down to the dirt in a crudely drawn picture of a woman with two horns and a massive club. And under the stick figure, four

words: GET MY NANNY BACK.

“A kid.”

* * *