The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dream or Reality

When she opened her door to her luxurious Apartment it was all Black. She closed the door behind her put her keys on the stand in the hall looked on her phone to see that it was only 9:01:05 PM. Then everything went dark.

Dream

The darkness was lifting slowly as she opened her eyes and she was tied naked on a cross in a dark room.

She tried to scream and fight her retrained but she couldn’t move nor could her voice be heard.

She tried to move her head but it was like fixed in place by metal hands.

But she couldn’t feel anything retraining her head.

She heard a voice like thunder burning through her mind directly into her conscious and subconscious.

“you are a slave”

“You Belong to Master”

“You live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

she felt like she was violated, like there is nothing stopping the intruder into her mind.

She felt like he was cutting through her brain like a hot knife passing through butter.

It kept going on and on and it felt like hours has passed days even.

She tried to count the time passed but she couldn’t focus on that as her brain took her back to the Mantra.

“you are a slave”

“You Belong to Master”

“You live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

She tried to resist and did her best to resist.

But resistance was futile.

She tried to scream to stop But the bombarding on her mind kept going.

She could feel her arousal was building up. She tried to ignore it but it kept building up.

Then she was in agony her mind wanted release but she cannot move her body.

She craved for a touch but she couldn’t find it.

She could feel her nipples becoming hard and sensitive.

She could feel electric lustful sensation passing through her body.

The arousal kept building and building.

She was ready to do anything for a release she tried to talk to move but nothing happen.

It was like she was a prisoner in her own body. She could feel everything.

She could feel every nerve of her body become like fire.

She could feel the breath of air on her naked body. she could feel the pleasure building inside her.

Then she heard the Word “RELEASE” and her mind was blown away by the multiple orgasms that rocked her world.

She tried to take a breath and relax but her arousal was building back again. She couldn’t control what she felt anymore.

The blissful Torture continued on and on.

Her mind was blank. ready to accept the mantra for the release.

“you are a slave”

“You Belong to Master”

“You live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

Suddenly everything stopped and silence overwhelmed her.

She felt empty she wanted to be filled with pleasure again.

She knew that she will do anything to feel that pleasure again.

Her mind was racing with thoughts, conflicting thoughts.

She was wandering if her Master would be please with her and at the same time she is refusing to have any Master as she is a free woman.

She is thinking that she a free person but at the same time she could feel her mind showing her the pleasure of obedience.

She is thinking if her Master was a good Master and that any Master who treated a human being like this was a bad man, a horrible man.

Her mind was in a conflict she didn’t know what is true and what is false.

She could feel that she wants to pee. Her bladder was hurting.

She wanted to control herself but it was hard.

The moment she let loose an electric chock run through her body.

And “You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

Kept repeating in her head again and again while electric shock run through her body.

Her bladder released everything out as the Electric shock running through her body.

She thought she will die if it continues and it continues on and on and felt like hours.

Then suddenly the shock stopped without warning and she could feel her bladder filled again and she wanted release.

When the first drop fell down she was shocked again and kept shocking till she releases involuntary.

“You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

Was still repeating in her mind.

And her bladder was full again ready to release. She tried as much as she can to hold it but after a few minutes she felt the first drop falling again and the shocking came back again.

This scenario repeated again and again till she lasted a while like 3 hours by her count of time and then she heard the word “RELEASE” in her mind. And her bladder emptied all her content.

She knew that she was being trained like an animal.

She was so exhausted mentally and physically.

She tried to move again and she was shocked again.

She has never felt so weak before. She was a strong woman. A leader in her life.

Now she is weak and Empty and she knows that she will do anything to be filled with pleasure.

At the same time all that she cares about is to leave this nightmare.

The conflict in her mind was hurting.

She tried again and was shocked.

She took a deep breath and waited.

Her mind was still hearing the mantra.

“you are a slave”

“You Belong to Master”

“You live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

Now she is relaxed and feeling her mind slipping away in the words.

Suddenly a bright light made her full awake.

She tried to talk, to move, to scream but all that she could do is stay there not moving an inch.

She was kneeling on the floor her legs wild apart her hand on her thighs looking down on the floor.

She heard the Word “ATTENTION” and her body move by itself to take the Position that she knew it was the ATTENTION Position.

How she knew that she didn’t know.

She stood up very quickly without Hesitation her legs shoulder length apart her hands locked behind her head and her head leaning slightly down looking at the floor.

She Heard the word “RELEASE” and went back to her kneeling Position.

This kept going again and again till she felt she could do it so naturally without any effort.

As the Mantra keep going in her mind.

“you are a slave”

“You Belong to Master”

“You live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

Then a new word was heard “Worship” and her body moves lightly and leaned down putting her forehead to the floor putting her hands next to her ears. Her back is straight. her ass resting on her legs.

“RELEASE” and she was back to her kneeling position. this kept going for hours and hours while the Mantra is still repeating in her head.

“you are a slave”

“You Belong to Master”

“You live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

Suddenly a new command was heard “PRESENT”. She stood up swiftly and put her arms to her side her legs closed and her head bend slightly forward with her eyes looking down.

And “RELEASE” and she was back to her kneeling position. The Mantra repeating in her head.

“you are a slave”

“You Belong to Master”

“You live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

and each time she heard the command her body moved into position.

After a long time and many issued commands, it was mixing them. And with each order she moved into position.

Her Body moved swiftly with each command like it was a second nature to her to do the Positions.

“you are a slave”

“You Belong to Master”

“You live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

She suddenly felt like it has been days as she has lost all concept of time.

“you are a slave”

“You Belong to Master”

“You live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

Now she could hear her voice repeating the mantra.

“you are a slave”

“You Belong to Master”

“You live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“You have no will”

“Your will is your Master will”

Her eyes were blank and empty. There was no will anymore.

She could see everything but her mind was empty.

She could feel her surrounding changing it was like everything was made of smoke.

What left of her mind was back to conscious she was very tired.

Not physically but her mind was so tired.

She could see people now all around her.

People were wearing strange clothes.

And the sun was so hot and sand all around her.

She was being pushed by her neck.

She looked up and could see she was wearing a collar and a leash.

She tried to stop but the hand that was handling her leash was strong.

Reality

Suddenly she was back to her apartment. She looked at her phone and saw that only 5 second had passed. It was now 09:01:10 PM.

She felt refreshed and ready to move a mountain when she was startled by her phone ringing with a blocked Number.

She looked at the phone and carefully answered with trembling hands.

“hello”

“ATTENTION” and she dropped the phone and resumed the Attention Position like she was trained to do.

she felt her heart racing and she tried to move but all that she could think of was her Mantra.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

She stood there at attention Position not moving. She tried her best to move but it was like her body was conditioned to stay still.

her head was spinning afraid that it was not a dream. but how could it be.

She was hearing in the back of her head the Mantra repeating and repeating.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

a shadow appeared behind her and whispered in her ear “RELEASE”. and she fell down to her knees.

She looked up but there was no one there with her in the room.

she stood up shivering. She took a deep breath while picking up her Phone and moved to her bedroom.

She stood up and started searching the apartment for intruders.

she found out that she was alone.

She moved to her Bedroom and started removing her clothes and went naked into the bathroom.

when she sat on the toilet and tried to pee her body didn’t respond to her will and released the fluid. she waited and waited but no peeing was done.

She sighed in frustration and moved to take a shower and she wanted a cold one so that she could wake up.

She went back to bed and tried to wear her night dress but whenever she tried to put it on her hand froze in place. she couldn’t believe what was happening.

She was scared, she couldn’t believe what was happening to her.

she sat on her bed in nude trying to think what was happening to her.

She tried to think about what happened that day that changed her life.

She was the CFO of an international Company.

She was a leader in her business. She had around one hundred subordinates that will work their asses down to please her.

She looked at herself in the Mirror Sitting naked at the edge of her bed.

she tried again and again to put her clothes on.

After several attempts she decided to sleep in nude.

When she put her head on her pillow when suddenly her body moved by itself and knelt on the Bed in worship Position and she could hear herself saying.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

She repeated the mantra again again while still in Worship Position. She was exhausted but she couldn’t Move.

she could hear her voice repeating the Mantra.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

suddenly she could feel a presence in the room with her. she tried to move but she couldn’t and all that she could was repeat the Mantra.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

she could feel the presence getting closer and she could hear a whisper in her ear “RELEASE”.

and then she could control her body again and she stood up and could see a man standing at the edge of the bed.

she tried to scream but couldn’t. she jumped out of the bed and tried to run to the door when she heard “PRESENT” and she stood still and took the Position.

She stood up and put her arms to her side, her legs closed and her head bent slightly forward with her eyes looking down.

she could feel him moving around her inspecting her.

She was feeling aroused as she stood there and her body was betraying her.

She could see his shoes as he passed by her.

she tried her best to look up but all that she could do was breath.

she heard him Whisper one word “Mantra” and she started repeating her Mantra out loud.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

she could feel him still moving around but all that she could do was stand still and repeat her Mantra.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

She was repeating the Mantra again and again and everytime her arousal was getting stronger.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

she could feel her juice running down her legs but she couldn’t move.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

she heard the word “RELEASE” and fell to the Floor.

She looked up and saw a tall handsome Man in black suit standing in front of her.

She looked carefully at him looking into his eyes and tried to stand but stopped herself.

She looked back at him and he nodded to her.

she stood up but felt sick and the urge to kneel in front of that man.

she could feel his power over her and how weak she was in his presence.

she tried to think but all that she could think about is her mantra.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

repeating again and again in the back of her head.

she felt a total joy and happiness like the world was a perfect place for her when he smiled at her.

She did her best to stay standing but eventually she fell to her knees in front of Master.

She was surprised when she thought of him as Master.

she tried to talk but she couldn’t all that she could do was moan.

She tried to stand again but it was too difficult. Her body was betraying her, she was feeling her arousal Building up. she could feel that the presence of the Master near her made her aroused.

she saw him sitting on the bed and he snapped his fingers. Her body moved by itself to kneel next to him.

her juice was running down her legs to the floor.

her breathing became faster and deeper.

she heard him said “MANTRA” When she was kneeling at his feet she started repeating her mantra out loud.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

Her Arousal was so bad that she wanted release.

She was thinking that she would do anything for a release. But all that she could think about is her Mantra.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

she looked in begging eyes at him but what she saw was him smiling at her.

she was filled with joy as she thought that she pleased him.

she felt the wave of pleasure rocking her body. and wave after wave hitting her deep core.

every time she repeated her Mantra a new wave of pleasure hit her.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

She heard him say “Good Girl” and her body exploded with orgasm after orgasm she could hear her moaning louder and louder till she passed out .

Dream

She was back in the desert led by the leash with the strong hand leading her. she was naked except for the collar and the leash.

she could feel the hot sand under her feet. And she tried to stop the Man dragging her by that leash.

She looked up and saw the same man that she saw in her room dragging her by her leash.

She was afraid and she cannot understand what is happening is it a dream or a reality.

Suddenly the man stooped on his heels and she stood behind him Looking down.

She tried her best to look up but she couldn’t move. Her body just stood there waiting for further instructions.

The man is talking to someone and she could hear it was another woman. The turn to her and lean next to her ear and whisper one word ”Mantra”. And her head exploded with thought and her body exploded with Orgasm after orgasm.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

She could feel her pleasure increasing and the mantra repeating in her head.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

She felt her legs getting weak but she couldn’t move it like her Body was froze there but her mind was in agony now as orgasm after orgasm are rocking her being.

She could feel 2 fingers on her chin moving up her face so her eyes met his and he was smiling.

“Good Girl” he said and she was overwhelmed with pleasure.

Then he turns around and kept moving again and her following him.

Her mixed feeling are overwhelmed by her desire.

All that she could think about is pleasing her Master.

Her Master she could not think of this man anything else he was her Master and she knew it.

And she was overjoyed just to be near him.

Her skin tingles with pleasure just by being next to him.

Her mantra always repeating itself in far end of her mind.

It is like sweet whispers that bring her joy.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

Now all that she wants to do is please her Master her life has changed. Her purpose for life has changed she has a meaning for her new goals.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

Reality or Dream it doesn’t matter

She woke up still on the Floor and she looked up and saw her Master sitting there. She crawled on all four and knelt next to him bowing her forehead to the floor waiting for instructions.

She knows now that she is a slave and belongs to Master.

“I am a slave”

“I Belong to Master”

“I live to serve Master”

“Obedience is pleasure “

“I have no will”

“My will is My Master will”

Is all that she could think about.

The END