The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Drone 101

By Sammynona

“Crap, crap, crap!” Rachel barreled down the sidewalk towards Brewster Building, barely paying attention to who she was knocking out of the way in her headlong rush to get to class. She’d promised Miss Jade that she absolutely would never show up late to another class. That had been on Monday. Now it was Wednesday and she was fifteen minutes late.

It wasn’t her fault that her favorite game had released a new expansion at midnight. What was she supposed to do? Not spend all night grinding on the three new levels to earn that sweet sexy new outfit for her character? Rachel had promised to become a model student, but that had been an emergency.

Not that Miss Jade would understand her totally legitimate excuse. Rachel skidded to a halt in front of her door, stopping herself from barreling in at the last moment. The lights were out, and she could hear Miss Jade’s boring voice droning on from inside the darkness. Rachel pumped her fist. It was one of her boring lectures with the slides. Maybe she could sneak her way in before the teacher noticed she wasn’t there. Mandy and Greta would probably cover for her. Hopefully. They had been texting her all night but Rachel had been too in the zone slaying ninjas and vampires to read.

She checked her phone quick, suddenly worried she’d missed something important. Everything seemed fine though. Just messages in the group chat.

Greta:

Did you do the assigned reading yet?

Mandy:

Yes. It was so informative.

Greta:

Agreed. Life changing.

Mandy:

Rachel, did you do the reading?

Mandy:

Rachel, did you do the reading?

Mandy:

Rachel, did you do the reading?

Greta:

She must be currently reading and absorbing.

Mandy:

Understood. Rachel, please text when you finished the reading so we can discuss.

Rachel winced. Whoops. She forgot that classes came with homework too. Oh well. Greta and Mandy seemed weirdly into reading, so they’d probably be able to give her the short version.

Taking a deep breath and summoning her ninja stealth abilities, Rachel quickly opened the door and slipped inside. The light from the hallway flashed across the back of the other students heads. Luckily no one turned or looked her way as she hastily shut the door. And Miss Jade kept going on and on about some formula that Rachel should definitely know by now, so she hadn’t noticed the door. Actually, Miss Jade sounded like she was sick or something. Her voice was so flat and lifeless. Hopefully she’d put everyone else in class to sleep.

Her feet moved with silent grace as Rachel went to her seat, passing the dark silhouettes of her classmates. A projector clicked and changed to the next slide, only the screen at the front of the room went completely blank. Rachel risked a bit of speed as she dove into an empty spot right as the projector abruptly shut off. The room plunged into darkness.

“Those are the pertinent facts regarding the formula,” Miss Jade said in that way too tired voice. Definitely needed some caffeine. “Lights.”

Rachel slapped her notebook triumphantly on the desk before her and grinned. She sat up like a perfectly respectable student. Let’s see Miss Jade try to prove she wasn’t here the whole time now.

Then the lights switched on.

Rachel gasped as Miss Jade came into view. The young teacher was decked out in skintight gray latex, the material sleek and shiny and leaving nothing to the imagination. Rachel could make out every inch of Miss Jade’s surprisingly fit body, even the cleft of her pussy was outlined in a cameltoe. It covered her from foot to neck, leaving nothing exposed except for her head. The only other part of the outfit was a metallic color around her neck, with a faint glowing purple line wrapping around it. It looked like some kind of kinky Sci-Fi getup, and Rachel had to clamp a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing.

She turned to Mandy to find out what was up with the outfit, but pulled up short when she saw that Mandy was wearing an identical set of gray tights and the same freaky collar. Rachel could perfectly make out how the material hugged Mandy’s tits, with even her nipples obviously poking out. Rachel gulped, burning the image of her hot friend in sexy tights into her memory, then returned to the moment to figure out what the hell was happening. Aside from the weird outfit, Mandy was also sitting up perfectly straight, posed almost like a mannequin. There was a blank, empty expression on her face. Mandy sat completely still, except for her right hand which wrote feverishly in the notebook in front of her.

As unnerving as the weird outfit and the freaky expression were, it unnerved Rachel more to see that her friend’s sloppy handwriting was suddenly immaculate. Almost as if the professionally composed letters were printed right out of a computer. The constant scratching of Mandy’s pen made Rachel realize that the sound was echoing loudly throughout the room.

Rachel spun about and saw to her horror that every one of her classmates was entranced and wrapped in gray tights. They all stared ahead at Miss Jade and wrote with no emotion on their faces.

When she’d snuck in Rachel had aimed for Mandy’s usual spot in the center of the class, hoping she’d be able to blend in among the forty or so students in the lecture hall. Unfortunately, that also meant she was trapped right in the middle of them. Clearly the entire class had been brainwashed by aliens into mindless drones who would convert her if she showed resistance. Okay, maybe not aliens, but Rachel had played enough video games to recognize mindless drones when she saw them.

But what the hell did this to all of them? And how was she going to escape?

“Miss Williams.”

Rachel flinched. Slowly she turned to see Miss Jade looking right at her with an intense, brainwashed glare. Should she run? They’d capture her easily. Better to play dumb. She could do that! “Um, yes, Miss Jade?”

With gloved hands on her hips, Miss Jade shook her head. “Negative. Miss Williams. This unit is designated Drone 01.”

“Oh.” Rachel gulped. “What is it… 01?”

“Can we assume from your attire that you did not do the required reading last night?”

“Huh?” That couldn’t be right. They were supposed to read from some online textbook that Rachel wasn’t even certain she’d bought. How was reading some chapters on fractions or whatever supposed to turn her into some exhibitionist drone?

And yet, what reason would Miss Jade have to lie? All of her brainwashed classmates looked over at her now, expectantly. Mandy was watching her intensely, her latex-clad chest heaving, like she was excited. Rachel thought about the numerous texts Mandy had sent last night asking if she’d done the reading. Mandy, or whatever she’d become, had wanted to know if she’d been transformed like them. The thought made Rachel shiver, but weirdly she felt a little turned on too. Mandy was always cute, and she’d dreamed of becoming the object of her attention. Ideally it wouldn’t have been as a victim to enslave, but Rachel was a desperate lesbian who’d take what she could get.

“Miss Williams. Did you do the assigned reading?” Miss Jade’s voice stayed as passive as before, and yet Rachel could almost hear the normal angry tone she used for those who missed assignments. Like her.

“Sorry, Miss- I mean, Sorry, Drone 01. My, uh, internet went out last night.”

Miss Jade clicked her tongue, then waved a hand. “Very well. Complete the assigned reading by next class.”

Rachel was actually taken back. Was it really that easy to get out of being converted? They weren’t all going to hold her down and force her to watch a spiral, or shove a collar on her neck or any of the cliche stuff she’d seen in Sci-Fi horror movies?

“I’ll get right on that,” Rachel lied, starting to smirk. If all she had to do to keep her free will was avoid doing the homework assignments, then that was fine by her. Rachel had been training for that all her academic career.

“Class, the lesson will now resume. Pair up to engage each other sexually.”

“Affirmative, Drone 01,” the class called in unison, while Rachel looked like she’d been slapped.

“Did she just say for everyone to fuck?” She’d whispered it to Mandy out of habit, only to find that Mandy was out of her seat. Mandy was already down on all fours, positioning herself between the legs of the next girl over. Rachel watched longingly as the other girl’s gray suit somehow opened on it’s own, the material sliding away from her crotch to reveal her dripping wet pussy. And Mandy dove right in to eat her out without any hesitation, glassy eyes half open as she ravished the girl.

Not that the other girl seemed to appreciate it at all, Rachel sourly noted. The redhead was completely ignoring Mandy and copying down what Miss Jade lectured on as if nothing was happening.

When Rachel checked out the rest of the classroom she was amazed to see that it was the same thing everywhere. Half of the students were sucking or licking or grinding shamelessly against a classmate, while their partner remained obliviously focused on the lecture and taking notes.

It took no time at all for Rachel to be dripping wet too. She completely tuned out Miss Jade’s voice going on about useless formulas and instead enjoyed watching the kinky scene playing out all around her. There was one particularly fit girl moaning beneath the desk behind her, and Rachel started getting out of her seat for a closer look when Miss Jade called her name.

“Do you require something, Miss Williams?”

“Um, I was just gonna look at…” Her courage failed her as everyone in class turned to look at her. Or at least all of the students who didn’t have their heads buried in someone’s lap. All those kinky, gray-tights wearing drones were staring at her like she was the weird one. Rachel wilted and dropped back into her seat. “Never mind.”

“Very well,” Miss Jade replied with a curt nod.

Rachel sighed and unzipped her pants, hoping to at least masturbate while watching Mandy eat the other girl out and imagining that it was her she was servicing instead, but Miss Jade put a stop to that. The drone teacher spun on her heel and pointed with a disapproving finger. “Miss Williams. I must insist that you remain properly dressed in class. We will not tolerate immodest behavior in class.”

“But—”

Now the other drones in class were giggling at her, or at least they made faint, empty sounds that were close to laughter. Rachel blushed deeply.

“But everyone else gets to fuck. And that girl’s got her tits out!” Rachel pointed at another girl a few seats over, whose gray tights had magically opened to reveal her breasts, so that a drone classmate on either side could suck on her tits while she copied notes.

“Drone 24 is dressed in her uniform, which will modify itself to meet all of her sexual needs. She is in appropriate attire, unlike you.”

Again the drones around her stopped to chuckle, and Rachel knew it was absolutely laughter at her expense. They were the ones orgying it up in class. It wasn’t right to single her out.

“Cut me some slack. I can’t be the only one who didn’t do the required reading.”

Her comment was met with silence. Rachel realized that, in fact, every one of her classmates was dressed in the constricting gray tights and metal collar.

“Fuck.”

“Refrain from course language in class, Miss Williams. Act out again and you will be forced to stay after class.”

“Yes, Drone 01,” Rachel muttered, dropping her head in defeat to the desk. If homework turned everyone into horny, mindless drones, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to discover what staying after class with Drone 01 would do to her. Satisfied, the brainwashed teacher turned to continue her lecture, and Rachel spent the next few minutes enjoying the lovely curves of Drone 01’s ass in her tights. And ignoring the wet sounds of sex happening all around her. Sex that she apparently wasn’t allowed to join in on since she wasn’t in the drone club.

After a few minutes Drone 01 announced, “Class, initiate orgasm.”

The command went out and every one of her classmates suddenly threw their heads back in orgasmic bliss. Even the note-takers who hadn’t been showing a sign of pleasure were lost in the throes of uncontrollable ecstasy. The nearby redhead was panting and rubbing her tits, while Mandy was curled up beneath her, licking her lips and rubbing desperately at her crotch as she came.

Seeing their collective climax only made Rachel more frustratingly aware of how fucking horny she was. By now she’d probably soaked through her jeans and was making a puddle of pent up lust in her seat. Not that she could even take off her pants in class thanks to Drone 01’s totally unfair rules.

Once all the drones managed to compose themselves, Drone 01 nodded in satisfaction. Rachel had been so absorbed in watching all her classmates and friends cumming that she hadn’t even checked if Drone 01 was cumming with them. God, it would be so hot to watch her cum up there in front of the whole class. Rachel bit her lip and squirmed in her seat.

“Class, switch partners and resume.”

Rachel fumed in her seat as all of the drones stood to swap places. Mandy now sat in the chair, and it was the redhead drone who dropped to her knees to eat her out. When Mandy’s suit opened to reveal her gorgeous, shaved pussy, Rachel let out a needy whine. Mandy actually looked over and stared at her, and Rachel held her breath. Could Mandy still think as a drone, or was she completely mindless? Rachel had no clue what her friend might be thinking. All she could focus on was the frantic texts that drone Mandy had sent her all night. She had definitely been brainwashed by then, which meant Mandy was in control enough to text. Was it just an act, trying to make sure that Rachel was converted too?

Or did this Mandy with her hot blank stare and skintight uniform want Rachel to be a drone so that it would be her kneeling at her feet now? If Rachel had only done the reading she’d been a brainwashed drone right now. She’d be the one at Mandy’s feet, staring at her pussy and leaning in to worship her with mindless devotion.

Rachel squirmed as Mandy kept watching, her empty expression revealing nothing. Fuck. Why hadn’t she just done her stupid homework?

She spent the rest of the class beating herself and staring at all of her classmates. Rachel could be fucking that one, or going down on that one, or getting fucked by that one, or maybe even getting her tits sucked by those two. Having Mandy being eaten out so close was tough, but the most painful one to watch was Greta. Rachel hadn’t noticed her in the back at first, but her friend was masturbating alone in her chair. She was the odd one out without a partner, so Greta had to pleasure herself and take notes at the same time.

‘I should be up there with her,’ Rachel kept thinking over and over. She could be up there right now pleasuring her friend, but because she’d selfishly played video games all night there was nothing she could do. Rachel was tempted to at least tell Greta that she could use both hands to play with herself while Rachel took notes, but her notes were always atrocious. She really could do nothing to help her friends out in the classroom, and the thought made Rachel come to a decision.

Miss Jade was right. Or rather, Drone 01 was right. Rachel couldn’t keep skating through her classes with no effort and taking nothing seriously. Her actions had an effect on those around her. Rachel was depriving herself or all the opportunities the classroom had to offer. If only a teacher had told her that those opportunities including getting fucked sooner Rachel would be a straight A student by now.

So, even though she still didn’t know what nefarious plot was behind brainwashing her classmates, Rachel decided that she was going to do the required reading. Let someone else save the world. She was happy to be another senseless victim happily fucking all of the other drones. Rachel just hoped there’d be enough of her left to appreciate how lucky she was every time she hooked up with someone.

“Class, initiate orgasm.”

The end of class came with shrieks of grateful pleasure, and Rachel was shocked to see how fast the time had flown by. This time she looked to Drone 01 first, but unfortunately their teacher wasn’t joining in on the orgasms. It was just the students getting to cum after being teased and fucked for half the class.

It almost didn’t seem right, so Rachel raised her hand.

Drone 01 gave her a skeptical look. “Yes, Miss Williams.”

“Um, Drone 01, could I command you to have an orgasm?”

The faintest surprise registered on her blank face. “Why do you wish to do that?”

“Because you didn’t get to enjoy yourself this class while everyone else did. And I personally know how that can be incredibly frustrating.” Rachel lifted her ass off the chair and knew she was soaked.

Drone 01 crossed her arms, the ghost of a smile appearing on her lips. “This unit is quite wet and aroused. It’s role as teacher is to focus on educating drones over it’s own gratification. However, as class has ended, you have permission to command this unit to orgasm.”

Rachel burst into a huge grin. “Drone 01, initiate orgasm.”

It was a thing of beauty watching her composed teacher crumple in orgasm. Drone 01 dragged her hands up to her tits, squeezing them so hard that it looked like the gray tights might tear. The other drones were filing neatly out of the classroom, but Rachel couldn’t give up this opportunity. She’d be turned into a drone tonight, after all. Which meant she should enjoy herself before she was brainwashed.

She walked over to Drone 01, who was just starting to come down from the climax and compose herself, when Rachel said, “Drone 01, initiate orgasm.’

“Ohh!” Drone 01 moaned loudly and cupped a hand between her legs. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she actually dropped to her knees.

“Drone 01, initiate orgasm!”

“Ah-affiiiirmitiiiive!”

Rachel had more than a few fantasies about hooking up with her hot teacher, but watching Drone 01 actually writhing on the floor as she came over and over again was probably the hottest thing Rachel had ever been lucky enough to see.

She was about to say it again when Rachel managed to get control over herself. She was panting, sweating, and so fucking horny she could barely stand it.

“Drone 01, can I masturbate?”

Though she was still mewling in orgasm, her teacher shook her head. “N-no, Miss Williams. That would be, ohhh fuck, inappropriate.”

Rachel groaned, cursing these weird double standards. If she were a drone then she could be rolling on the floor too as she was commanded to have multiple orgasms.

“Hey Drone 01, can teachers and students hook up if they’re drones?”

Drone 01 was panting and brushing back her hair. Her suit had opened up to expose her tits and her dripping pussy, which she still absently toyed with. “Affirmative. Drones are encouraged to engage in sexual acts together.”

Dammit. She had to get in on this now. She felt a little bad leaving Drone 01 half-naked and dripping on the floor like this, so Rachel quickly said, “Drone 01, initiate strongest orgasm yet.”

Drone 01 lost herself in absolute bliss, humping her hand and smiling with empty eyes gazing up at the ceiling. Rachel grinned and turned to race off back to her room and get herself brainwashed.

Only instead she found herself nearly crashing into Mandy. She was standing there at attention, gray tights gleaming as she wore a faint smile. Great was positioned beside her, along with the redhead that Mandy had been eating out.

“Mandy. Greta. What are you doing here?” She suddenly felt guilty being caught playing with their drone teacher, but the girls didn’t seem to mind in the slightest. Instead, they corrected her.

“This unit is Drone 07,” Mandy informed her.

“This unit is Drone 21,” said Greta, her uniform still open at the crotch to show off her pussy.

“Oh, um, right.” Rachel turned to the redhead. “And sorry, I don’t think I ever caught your name.”

“This unit is Drone 19.”

“Yeah, but I meant your old name. I’m sure it started with a K.”

Drone 19 tilted her head. “This unit has no other designation. It is only Drone 19.”

“Got it, got it.” Rachel grinned, an exhilarating tingle of fear running up and down her spine as she wondered what her brainwashed friends had in store for her. “So what are you waiting around for?”

“We’re waiting for you,” Mandy said, with a surprising amount of seduction in her blank voice. She reached out and caressed Rachel’s shoulder. “This unit is sorry to hear that you did not have internet last night.”

Rachel scratched her head. “What the hell are you—” Oh right, her lame excuse. Being a drone must have done a number on her, because Mandy should have seen through that pathetic excuse. Surely Greta knew it was bullshit.

“Indeed, it is most unfortunate,” Greta agreed, making Rachel roll her eyes. “The internet is quite functional at my apartment. You should come over and do the required reading on my computer.”

Drone 19 nodded vigorously, her red hair bouncing wildly. “Yes, you should come to Drone 21’s dorm.”

“We shall help you study,” Mandy said, her fingers tightening on Rachel’s shoulder. For a moment the dull emptiness left her eyes, and Mandy instead stared at her with a voracious hunger. Mandy wanted her to be converted into a drone. She wanted to help force Rachel into being a drone like her.

Rachel shuddered, really enjoying the idea of Mandy being forceful with her. “Listen girls, I don’t need the hard sell. I already decided that I’m all in for this kinky drone thing you’ve got going on. Though, I wouldn’t mind if you keep up trying to seduce me,” Rachel told Mandy with a deep blush.

Greta and Drone 19 dropped the friendly smiles and went back to blank obedience, but Mandy kept that seductive gleam in her smile. “You will let us help you do the required reading?”

“Totally. Well, just to check, but once I’m a drone we get to fuck, right?”

The drones all exchanged looks and smiled. “Yes, Rachel. We will enjoy fucking you once you have been converted.”

“Rad. Lead on, drones.”

The girls all gave that muted laugh again, which Rachel was starting to find incredibly cute. Mandy’s hand slid off Rachel’s shoulder and trailed down her arm. She eventually took Rachel’s hand, lacing their fingers together. The gray material of the sleek suit felt cool and sensual against her skin.

“Let us go to Drone 21’s room and study.”

“Whatever you want to call it,” Rachel replied with a broad grin. “Though I was wondering where you all got the shiny tights from. Do you have to order it separately after you’re brainwashed or—”

“There is no need to question it,” Drone 07 said as she laid her head against Rachel’s shoulder, snuggling her body in close. “All will be explained in the required reading.”

Rachel took the opportunity to slip a hand around Drone 07’s waist, something she’d fantasized about doing with Mandy dozens of times. Of course those fantasies rarely had her brainwashed by possible alien invasions, but she wasn’t about to question things now. She just looked forward to all the fun they would have together, and hoped that even when she was a drone that part of her would be able to appreciate how awesome it all will be.

* * *

Rachel’s empty eyes scanned across the screen, absorbing the flickering words directly into her subconscious. Her mind was open and empty. Her free will replaced by perfect programming. Sleek gray material slid across her body, moving as programmed to cover her from the neck down. All while the collar hummed possessively around her neck.

Rachel had never known such peace or happiness. All was perfect. She was perfect. She was no longer a person. It was a drone. It would obey. It read the final few words just as the uniform completed covering the new drone’s body. The blank unit was given it’s designation, and it’s lips pulled back into a smile.

A muscle memory response. Drone 47 knew those would be eliminated with time. Drone 47 stood and faced the three units sitting around the dorm room, observing her passively. “This unit’s designation is Drone 47. It is eager to obey and spread obedience.”

“Welcome, Drone 47,” Drone 07 said with their own faint smile. “This unit is happy to see you join us. Now it is time to pleasure each other sexually.” At a silent command Drone 07’s gray suit opened on it’s own at the crotch, revealing that it was soaking wet.

“Affirmative,” Drone’s 19 and 21 replied in unison, standing as their own suits opened at the chest and crotch to allow access.

Drone 47 burst into a grin from ear to ear. “Oh fuck yeah. This unit can’t wait to go down on each of you. Fuck, you’re so wet, Drone 07.” It rubbed itself through the suit, wriggling in unrestrained excitement.

The other drones stopped, confusion conveyed through their expressions.

“Drone 47, are you functioning correctly.”

Drone 47 waved away their concerns while it continued to rub away at it’s crotch. “Totally, this unit is doing great. This unit just can’t get access to it’s cunt.” Drone 47 frowned down at their hips, tugging at the thin gray material. “How did this unit get dressed in these tights anyway? Did you drones have spares lying around, or was it delivered and put on me while I was reading?”

Drone 07 took a cautious step forward. “Drone 47. You did complete the required reading, correct?”

“Totally. Yeah. Well, this unit may have skimmed some parts.”

“Skimmed?”

“This unit got the gist,” Drone 47 replied with a roll of their blank eyes. “This unit was just too excited to become a drone and fuck all of you.” It squirmed, chewing on it’s lower lip as Drone 47’s gaze darted between each drones exposed crotch. “Can this drone fuck all of you now?”

The other drones leaned in to whisper and confer, but after some heated discussion they all just shrugged and laid down on the bed. “Yes, Drone 47, you may pleasure your fellow drones now.”

“Woo!” Drone 47 threw her hands up in the air, then it threw itself down on it’s knees and buried it’s face into Drone 07’s crotch. Gosh, how Drone 47 had wanted to eat Mandy out so badly, and it was everything that the unit could have desired. “Fuck,” Drone 47 said as it pulled back, licking it’s lips and smiling dreamily. “I think being a drone is the best thing to ever happen to me.”

“Agreed,” Drone 07 replied, closing it’s eyes to enjoy the ministrations of Drone 47’s tongue. It had some doubts about Drone 47’s conversion being a success, but the unit seemed happy enough to obey. It was probably fine.

* * *

“Class, hand your assignments forward,” Drone 01 commanded in a loud voice. The drone students moved quickly and efficiently, passing their papers forward like a well oiled machine. Until the stack of papers reached Drone 47, where progress came to a halt. The drone quickly passed the papers to the next drone, but Drone 01’s eyes targeted instantly on the slight interruption.

“Drone 47, you did not hand in your written assignment with the others. Where is your written assignment?”

“Umm, this unit’s dog ate it?”

The class filled with muted laughter. Drone 01 shook it’s head. “It appears even brainwashing is not enough to erase certain habits.”

Drone 47 blushed deeply. “Apologies, Drone 01. This unit was up all night sexually engaging with the other drones. It was too dedicated to giving pleasure to other unit’s to complete it’s homework assignments.”

“And yet all other units handed in their assignments in addition to engaging with you sexually.” Drone 01 had a hand cocked on it’s hip, clearly not believe the line of bullshit that Drone 47 had produced.

Drone 47 slipped lower in it’s seat as it registered the other drones watching and laughing. “This unit engaged sexually with a LOT of other units,” it replied with bashful innocence.

“Spreading pleasure is important, but student drones are meant to complete assignments and absorb information for future careers.”

Exasperated, Drone 47 threw up it’s hands. “But I don’t know what future career I want to be designated with! All this unit wants to do is fuck other drones. And sometimes play video games.”

Instead of presenting with anger, Drone 01 stood up straight and smiled. “Ah, this unit sees the misunderstanding. You wish to change classification from student drone to fucktoy drone?”

Drone 47 leapt to it’s feet and slammed it’s hands down on the desk. “That’s an option? You better not be fucking with this unit.”

“Drone 01 is not fucking with you,” Drone 19 informed it. It was positioned on it’s knees and eating out Drone 07, but lifted it’s head to help. “Fucktoy designation is available to any drone. It will be required to sexually pleasure and obey any drones who request it.”

Drone 47’s jaw dropped.

With a smirk Drone 07 rubbed the redheaded Drone 19’s head and glanced up at Drone 47. “It was covered in the required reading. You didn’t catch that part?”

Drone 47 blushed deeply. Why the hell hadn’t it taken the time to read thoroughly? Even as a drone it was too impatient. Almost to prove the point Drone 47 turned back to Drone 01 and raised it’s hand. “This unit requests being designated as a fucktoy drone to be fucked by everybody.”

“Affirmative. The change in designation is official.”

The silver collar around Drone 47’s neck hummed. A strange shudder passed through Drone 47’s mind as information was restructured, commands unlocked. Drone 47 bit it’s lip and fidgeted, wondering if it perhaps should have done some research before blindly requesting it.

Then Drone 01 said, “Fucktoy, you will come to the front of the room and pleasure this unit as it teaches.”

“Affirmative!” Drone 47 leapt over the desk and sent it’s pages of scribbled notes flying everywhere as it ran to obey. The class gave muted laughs and cheers as Drone 47 slid to it’s knees before it’s teacher, opening it’s mouth wide to present itself.

Drone 01 grinned and took hold of the drone’s hair, it’s tights peeling open to reveal it’s cunt. “It is rewarding to find a task to which you are suited, Drone 47.”

Drone 47 beamed with pride as Drone 01 shoved it face first into it’s crotch. It served with rapt devotion, eating out Drone 01 as it carried on with it’s lecture, blank voice revealing no hint of the pleasure it felt. And yet Drone 47 could almost sense the entire class watching it, eyes roaming over it’s body bound in the gray latex. Observing the new fucktoy at work. They would all use her now, Drone 47 thought excitedly. Not that it was any different from the fuck-fest that was the last few days, but something about this being her role now made it all so much hotter. It couldn’t wait until Drone 07 took it back to it’s dorm to use it like Drone 07 had promised.

For once Drone 47’s attention never drifted in class. It stayed focused and diligent as it ate out the teacher the entire time. Drone 01 had been correct. It truly was rewarding to find the task to which it was suited. And now Drone 47 had an entire life as a fucktoy to look forward to.

It only hoped that fucktoy drones were still allowed to play video games. Drone 47 was still Drone 47, after all.