The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Drunk History

* * *

Author’s note: This was a fun little short I wrote for the outstanding and brilliant April 2020 Arena event “Back to the Future of the Past!,” in which authors were challenged to finish one of the unfinished* stories from Jeff’s January 4th, 2020 update thread. This story was originally assigned to Paladin; if you’re reading this, Paladin, I hope you approve!

* * *

“Jessica! JessicaaaaaaaAAAA!”

Jessica spun around, a bit too quickly given the height of her heels and the alcohol in her bloodstream, but managed to catch herself with one well-placed hand on the bar. Someone was calling for, well, a Jessica. They were probably looking for another Jessica, and the more insistent the voice became, the more she found herself hoping that it wasn’t someone looking for her.

She was just about to turn around and go back to plowing through another whiskey sour when the source of the screeching found her. “Jessica! Heeeeey!”

Plomp. An arm fell across her shoulders like a karate chop. Small, delicate fingers toyed with the strap of her dress. The voice belonged to a very pretty, very drunk girl in a tight red dress, who was now making herself at home by Jessica’s side. She tried in vain to picture the short blonde in some sort of familiar setting. A classroom? A rival lacrosse team? One of those girls from Gamma Tau who stalked her for half of sophomore year, begging her to join because they were so short on money? Someone’s friend? A girl at at-

“Hey, you! It’s me, Veronica!”

The words fell out of her in a way that reminded Jessica of cars sliding through intersections in a snowstorm. Someone’s been having a good night. But who the hell was it? She didn’t know any Veronicas, and all of her drunk blonde friends were home with their boyfriends. Maybe she could make the girl and her annoying voice vanish if she played along. Smile and nod, Jessica. Smile and nod. Just like at the office. “Hey, Ver...ronica! Yay! Oh my God, I haven’t seen you in… wow, a while, right?”

She cringed a little, half-expecting to find out that she’d seen Veronica earlier in the day and just blanked it somehow. Normally her memory was her pride and joy- classes were a breeze when memorization was the key to success- but the booze was making her woozy and soft. She braced for an embarrassing rebuke.

But the petite blonde only smiled and laughed. “I… KNOW!” She slugged Jessica’s arm, presumably to be playful, but the drunken swing left a painful sting. “I lost your number and you…” slug “...never…” slug “…call!”

“I’m sorry,” Jessica lied, dipping her body until the girl- Veronica- released her grip on her shoulder strap. Jessica took a step back, pressing against the edge of the bar, wincing a bit as spilled bits of her whiskey sour transferred from the bar to the back of her dress. “Hey! Well, it was nice to see you!” She placed a hand to her face, miming a phone call. “I’ll call you soon, okay?”

That should have been the end of it, but just then two other women approached. They each took up a position behind Veronica, their blank faces forming the perfect contrast to the bubbly drunk’s unwavering smile. Jessica, suddenly curious the girl has an entourage? gave them a second look. A few inches taller than Veronica, strikingly beautiful, dressed in identical silver minidresses that sparkled under the club’s blue and white lights. They stood at attention like a couple of Marines, and had the same stony glare to match. If the Army ever needed a fashion brigade, Jessica decided, these two would be the first to be drafted.

“Hi, I’m Jessica,” she offered. Great, get sucked into another conversation you don’t want, idiot! But the two women ignored her. From the looks of things, they were set on ignoring everything.

“Jessica, this is Allie and Callie.” She pointed her thumbs backwards, leaving Jessica to decide which girl was which. “Girls, this is Jessica! The one I was telling you about! She’s. So. AWESOME!”

“That’s… um…” Jessica thought about her drink, sitting alone at the bar. They cost ten dollars each, and she didn’t want the bartender to sweep it away while she was… does this even count as chatting? She kept her eyes locked on Veronica’s pale brown orbs as she managed to locate and rescue her glass. “That’s… nice of you to say?”

“Jess! Jessica! Tell Allie and Callie about the time I dared you to go onstage at the Cat’s Meow and YOU DID?!?!?!?” The blonde began grinding against Allie’s Callie’s? body, her substantial boobs threatening to spill out of her low-cut dress as she weaved and grunted. “It was so hot! She danced a full set and everyone went, like NUTS! Tell em, Jess!”

Who the hell is this nut job? “Veronica,” she began, “I think you have me confused with someone else. I nev—“

Flash.

She looked great. She felt great. The music seemed to swell her body like air filling a balloon, lifting it, giving it purpose and life. It was so easy to just stand there and sway back and forth to the beat, but that was boring. She was here to give the boys a show they’d never forget. She planted her feet on the stage and slowly pulled her t-shirt over her head, scrunching her face as the shirt briefly smothered her before wrenching it free and twirling it at the end of her hand. She shook her hips as she let the shirt fly off into a far corner of the club, never to be seen again. Smiling, and licking her lips, she began to reach for her bra…

“—ver did that again. I dunno why I thought it was a good idea at the time.” It was really dumb. Like really, really dumb. She wasn’t the kind of girl who went to strip clubs. Why had she even agreed to go there in the first place? Someone’s birthday, maybe? The memory was so fuzzy. She looked down at her half-full whiskey sour. Last call for me.

“It was a GREAT idea,” Veronica squealed. She resumed her bump and grind before attempting a step forward, nearly launching herself at Jessica’s midsection before Allie/Callie grabbed her and hauled her back into a standing position. Task complete, Allie/Callie’s arms fell limply against her sides, and she resumed her blank stare.

The other friend hadn’t moved at all. At first, Jessica had assumed that the girls were scanning the price list above the bar. She had no idea what they were looking at now. “Anyway,” she said, “that was a long time ago. I’ve grown a lot since then.”

“Ha ha HA!” The blonde nearly toppled over again, stamping her feet and laughing for a solid thirty seconds. “Holy shit YEAH! Your boobs look great! If I didn’t know better I’d say they were all natural!”

Anger- raw, nasty, furious anger- erupted from Jessica’s eyes. From her face. From every part of her body. Her hands quickly curled into fists. “What the fuck is wrong with you? Who the fuck are you?” She made a half turn and slammed her drink onto the bar. More whiskey spilled out. She didn’t notice. “Are you fucking kiddingme?” Her hands went to the bottom of her tits, and she gave them a generous heft. “These are fucking real, you drunk bitch!” Don’t say it don’t say it don’t say “Unlike yours, balloon boobs. Fuck off with that…”

Flash.

“Last chance to bail out.” Veronica curled her arm around Jessica as they walked through the front door together. Everyone else had shamed the shit out of Jessica for doing this, but not Veronica, the one true friend in her life. The others didn’t understand what it was like to be her. To look like her. To not have…

“Nothing huge, right? They’re gonna look normal. I don’t want a porn star rack.” She giggled at the thought of that. Imagine the looks on everyone’s faces when Jessic-A came back as a Jessic-double D! Compared to that, the actual enhancements she was planning on were practically chaste. Just a little boost, enough to keep pace with Veronica. It would feel nice to have a real rack. Something the college boys could stare at. Drool at.

“I’ll be waiting when you get out,” Veronica said, patting her on the back before taking a seat in the waiting room. “I know this all started with a stupid dare, but I mean it! This is going to change your life!

“…that… I… what was I?” The room felt very uneven all of a sudden, and Jessica found herself wobbling on her feet. Veronica reached and steadied her, and she smiled in return. “Thanks. You’ve always been a great friend to me, Ronnie.”

“We were the BEST of friends back in the day!” Ronnie was toying with something nestled in her deep cleavage. Some kind of jewel. It was attached to a gold chain that was nearly invisible behind those cascading locks of blonde hair. Every once in a while, the club lights would just catch the top of the jewel. Flash. “Remember that night we got drunk at Ed’s party, and you told me you’d never been with a woman, and I dared you to kiss me?”

“WHAT?” Jessica laughed loud enough to catch several stares. Feeling slightly embarrassed, she held her mouth shut until the urge to continue cackling slowly faded. “I’m not into girls, Ronnie. I didn’t think you were either, unless Allie and Cassie are… are you guys dating? Are they dating? Hey Allie? Or Cassie? Are you guys…hello?” She faced Veronica. “Why are they ignoring me?”

Flash.

Ronnie was so, so pretty. She smelled like honeysuckle, but beneath that, she smelled like something else. Something more primal and sexy. Jessica could feel her pulse quicken, her breaths shorten, drawing more and more of that scent into her nose with each minute. She’s getting wet for me. Her sex ached in a way she’d never experienced before. Sure, sex with boys was exciting. It felt great. Having a good dick inside her left her content and bubbly for days. But this… as she slid her damp panties to the floor and stepped out of them, every muscle came alive, begging her to continue, begging her to rub her clit until she came. Begging her to let Ronnie do the same.

“You like girls, don’t you?” Ronnie was crawling across the bed, enveloping Jessica’s sweaty body inch by inch. She passed Jessica’s crotch without stopping, and Jessica meekly whimpered with disappointment. “Oh, I’m gonna take care of that later. First I want to taste those sweet lips of yours again.”

Then they were together as one, breasts pressed against breasts, lips furiously mashing together, breaking away only for ragged gasps of air. Hair fell into Jessica’s eyes- she couldn’t tell whose hair it was, not that she cared, and she closed her stinging eyes as she let herself get carried away by Ronnie’s passionate embrace.

Ronnie, with the perfect body now entwined with hers, with the perfect face now whispering words into her ears, with the perfect soft skin that made her tingle with excitement. She was finished with Brad for good. Why go back to that hairy ape when she had a perfect replacement right here, right now? Forever?

“I love your boobs,” she managed to say. “I wish… I wish my tits were… as nice as… you’re so hot,” she concluded. “I want you.”

“Tell me you love me,” Ronnie said to Jessica’s stomach. She planted kiss after kiss on Jessica’s body. “Tell me you love me.”

“I…. mmmmgod…. I love… I love…”

Then Ronnie blew gently on her burning, impatient lips, and Jessica’s mind went blank.

“That was an amazing night,” Jessica said, narrowing her eyes and lowering her voice. She leaned in for a kiss, and Ronnie allowed her one. “I’d love to do it again sometime.”

“Hee! You’re… you’re so sweet! You guys, isn’t Jessica the CUTEST?”

The girl on the left finally spoke up. “Yes, Veronica.”

Her voice was as empty as her face. It made no sense, really. How could she be so calm and relaxed with all of this going on in front of her? “Hey, Ronnie?” Jessica abandoned the bar, her drink long forgotten. She wanted to be closer. “Who are your friends? Why are they so silent? Are they…” she giggled at the thought. “Are they on drugs?”

“No Jessica.” The drunk slurry of words pouring out of Ronnie’s mouth came to an abrupt halt. Suddenly she seemed far more alert than Jessica. “They’re very deeply hypnotized. They’ve fallen into a very deep, relaxing, mindless trance.”

“Trancccccceee…” now Jessica was the one slurring her words. “What’ssss… did you… hyp?”

“Do you remember the time I hypnotized you, Jessica?”

“You… no… I…” Ronnie was swinging her necklace now, the jewel and its chain flashing again and again under the lights. Flash. Flash.

Flash.

“Just watch, Jessica. Watch. Back and forth. Follow it back… and forth…”

If she didn’t know better, she could swear that she really was getting a little drowsy. She was making a genuine effort to follow the swing of the crystal, enough so that Veronica could see her eyes tracking it back and forth. Back and forth… Ronnie was saying something to that effect, back and forth. The crystal was sparkly, like there was a tiny light bulb at the center of it. She concentrated, trying to make out the bulb as the crystal surrounding it kept swinging back and forth. Back and forth. Back and...

“Your eyes are so heavy. So, so heavy.”

So heavy. Why did she let herself agree to be Ronnie’s test subject this late in the evening? She was going to fall asleep right in front of everyone. So heavy. God, she was so sleepy. She was going to fall asleep and everyone was going to think she’d been hypnotized. If she could just close them for a second, to let them recharge… then she could keep them open until Veronica got annoyed and gave up. Just for a second or two...

She let her eyes slide closed, enjoying the cool relaxation that the darkness brought to her world. Like drifting off into a deep, dreamless sleep. A deep, deep sleep. Deeper and deeper. So sleepy. So relaxed.

“Sleep, Jessica.”

“Uhhhn…” she mumbled, before her head tumbled forward.

“Yessss… I remember…” Jessica’s glazed eyes locked onto the pretty, sparkly crystal again. “I was deeply hypnotized. I am so easy to hypnotize.”

“And you’re completely under my spell, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Veronica.”

“It’s so fun to let you wander off now and then, Jessica. But you’ll always come back to me. You’ll always remember who you really are.”

“I am your slave.”

“Exactly! And what happens when you hear the words ‘Veronica dares you to do that?’”

“I will do whatever you tell me to do, and forget when I am done. I will forget until you tell me to remember.”

“Good pet. Now, we’re all going to go back to your place and have a very loud and noisy orgy together. I wanted to share my newest toys with my oldest one. Are you all ready for that?”

Light from the crystal danced across their placid faces. “Yes, Veronica.”

The blonde responded with a wicked smile. “Veronica dares you to call her Mistress.”

Jessica looked into the eyes of her wonderful mistress. Deep into her eyes. So, so deep. So beautiful, and inviting. Eyes that promised a night of passionate love-making that she’d never forget, unless Mistress asked her to. This was a dare that she didn’t need to be hypnotized to gladly accept. Any time spent with her gorgeous and wonderful mistress was time well-spent. Being mindless and in trance only made it a thousand times hotter. And if mistress did command her to forget?

She’d eventually be allowed to remember all of it.

She gently nudged Allie/Callie aside and slid her arm around Ronnie’s waist. She planted a kiss on the shorter girl’s ear, fighting the urge to rip off both of their dresses and have at it right there in the middle of the bar. She thought of daring Ronnie to dare her to do that next. But slaves didn’t dare. They only did what they’d been dared to do, and right now, there was a fresh one on the table. A dare with a very easy solution.

She leaned in again, her hot breath warming her cheeks as she spoke. “As you command, Mistress.”

END