The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Duel of the Nerds

Back to the Daily Grind

“Umhm hi. Krysta?” said Kimmy, her voice coming from the phone speaker. “Are we… Are we cool? You didn’t really seem that interested in Martin, and when I stopped and looked at him, like, not as a co-worker… Wow. I’d been sitting beside that for months?”

Krysta tried to focus on the phone, but it was hard. On the TV a red-headed woman billed as Bethany MacMountains peeled a black dress from her wonderfully curved body. The only defense against becoming hopelessly lost in the buxom porn star’s body Krysta had was to concentrate on Kimmy. And that wasn’t very effective. Her mind kept drifting from what Kimmy was saying to what Kimmy would look like if she had the porn star’s breasts. Big and round and so clearly fake. But on Kimmy they wouldn’t be fake. Krysta would make sure of that.

“Krysta…?”

“Sorry. Thinking.” And touching herself. Her finger made deliberate circles around her clitoris, and she still marveled at how much pleasure came from such a simple act. But she needed to dial it back. It wouldn’t be polite to shriek into the phone. Kimmy didn’t need to know her best friend was fantasizing about her tits. Or her with bigger tits.

“That’s what you do. Always thinking.”

Krysta fought back a moan. “Yuh-yeah. You ask Martin out yet?”

“Uhm. Yeah, we kinda skipped that part”

“That’s what it looked like at the club.” She didn’t want a dick, but Krysta definitely wanted Kimmy to give her a blowjob. Maybe try a dick out and see if it was a fun as it looked. If she didn’t like it, what Master PC giveth, Master PC taketh away.

“Ohmigod. I can’t believe I did that at the club! I just couldn’t think straight. I… I just…

“Oh my god I needed that,” Kimmy said with a moan.

“It was good?” Krysta’s eyes lost focus for a moment as she imagined Kimmy licking her. Krysta knew she had to clear her head. She stilled her hand. Closed her eyes. Took a breath, and said, “It looked good.” Kimmy didn’t need to know the receiving end interested Krysta the most.

“Ohhh, you have no idea. I guess I’ve always kinda liked blowjobs even if I didn’t give many. But with Martin. Omigod. I could suck on him all day! And when he popped and shot cum all over my tits, I think I came, too. No, I know I came. Ohhhhhh my guh—”

“Oooooh you make my pussy so creamy!” shouted the red-and-air-headed bimbo on the TV.

“What are you watching?” asked Kimmy.

“Just doing some research.”

“Ohhh yah,” moaned the bimbo, taking a break from driving some muscular guy’s big dick into her mouth. “My pussy’s sooooooo wet!” Krysta would have agreed with her whole heartedly except her pussy was drenched. Regardless, Bethany MacMountains’ high-pitched and vapid voice was just too annoying. A fabulous body like that was wasted on her. She got muted.

“That doesn’t sound like…” Kimmy paused. “Krysta! Don’t try to learn about guys or sex from porn. That stuff’s totally fake.”

“It’s not like I can go to the library and sign out a book on blowjobs, Kimmy,” said Krysta. “Any chance of getting lessons?”

That was a great idea. She could give both of them huge dicks and they could “teach” each other.

But it didn’t sound like Kimmy was interested. “Yeee… ah. So. Uhm. Martin.”

Martin. Great body. Nice guy. Kimmy would never believe any flat-out denial, so Krysta stopped playing with herself. She looked at her gooey fingers and, not wanting to spread that goo all over her laptop, licked her fingers clean. Then she pressed her phone between her ear and shoulder to free up her other hand and loaded Kimmy up in Master PC.

“Krysta?” Kimmy prompted.

“Sorry. Taking notes.”

“Seriously? Only you would really be researching pornos.”

“I’ll let you have Martin, but you need to teach me about blowjobs.”

“Uhm... no that… That’s…”

Kimmy> Kimmy wants to share her love of blowjobs with her friend Krysta.

“That’s a great idea! Oooohhhhh! I wonder if Martin would help?”

Not quite what Krysta had in mind. So she took Kimmy’s sexual orientation slider and moved it deep into the same sex category.

“Oh who needs Martin? I’d love to show you the kind of fun two girls can have alone!”

But that wasn’t fair. Martin was a nice guy. He didn’t deserve that. And Kimmy really did like Martin, so Krysta put Kimmy’s orientation dead center at 50%. That way they could share.

“Mmmmm… yahhhh. You, me, Martin. Giggle. Bet he’d love a three way…” Kimmy’s voice trailed off and dropped in pitch, becoming breathy. “Yeah. If you’re gonna learn to suck cocks, it might as well be on him. Fuhhhhhk he’s so hung….

“Listen, Krysta, I know he likes you. How about we surprise him tomorrow and take a long lunch? Bet we can show you all sorts of things you can do to the guy with the sexy eyes from the coffee shop. There are things you can do with your boobs that…

“Mmmmmm. Getting wet just thinking about it!” Krysta wondered if she’d broken Kimmy. Her friend sounded a lot like Brainless Bethany MacMountains, and that got Krysta thinking back to the experiment earlier with Kimmy and monstrous M-cup breasts. And that lead back to wondering what Kimmy would look like with Bethany’s boobs.

“I dunno,” said Krysta, making imagination reality. She had no idea what she actually wanted, but so far Master PC had been pretty good at figuring it out, so she typed

Kimmy> Kimmy’s breasts are the size of Bethany MacMountains

“Ow. Owwww!” ripped through the phone speaker. “Oook. Krysta, sorry. Gotta go! Oh my GOD! My bra is killing me!”

She didn’t even get a chance to say a proper goodbye before Kimmy hung up. Krysta knew that was her fault. Next time she’d make sure Kimmy was topless.

But Krysta was topless and decided to try it out, only bigger. She stood, got a kick out of how her new MacMountains barely sagged, and went to admire herself in the bathroom.

An orgasm later, Krysta dropped back onto the sofa beside her computer.

“Do you like big tits?” asked the porn star as Krysta turned the volume back on.

“Yes,” said Krysta shaking her head to snap out of her horny daze. “I do like big tits. And mine are bigger.”

But they looked kind-of wrong. She’d copied Bethany’s boobs and scaled them up. They were round and thrust forward, literal globes stuck to her ribs. But not literal. Globular at best. They weren’t round enough and they weren’t quite symmetrical. And the nipples… The nipples weren’t right at all. Her hard nipples stuck out in different directions, like her boobs were cross-eyed. Except one angled up and inward and the other down and out. And the areola were different sizes.

So she did what she always did. She got to work fixing things.

And still didn’t like the result.

So she pulled Kimmy back up in Master PC. She’d made Kimmy’s breasts the size of Bethany MacMountains, rather than scaled-up copies, and they looked both better and worse than hers. Without the copious saline support, Kimmy’s boobs were huge victims of gravity and reality. They needed to protrude more and sag less. A lot less.

So she fixed that, and settled on something sort of teardrop-shaped. A morbidly obese teardrop. Kimmy’s revised boobs started just under her collarbones and sloped out sharply into as perfect a half-circle as she could make before sloping back in to join up with the rest of her torso just above the bottom of her ribcage. From the side they projected enough to just about double the depth of her upper body.

Looking at Kimmy’s 3D render slowly spinning in the Master PC, Krysta couldn’t resist touching herself and swiftly shuddered as a climax ripped through her body and tore a shout from her lips.

As soon as her vision cleared, Krysta was getting the same treatment. As Kimmy. Her boobs. Not another orgasm, though that was sure to follow the boobs. Only Krysta’s were going to be more half-oval than half-circle. Hers were going to jut out just a bit more. Just a bit. She’d know it when she saw it.

But the TV caught her eye first. Bethany was doing amazing things with her huge, overly-globular breasts. She kind of counter-rolled her shoulders, one going up and forward while the other went down and back, and it made her breasts sway in a figure eight pattern. Krysta watched almost hypnotized as the porn star made her breasts go round and round and round.

Krysta rewound to the beginning of the scene and watched closely. Rewound again and repeated and tried to do it herself until she could do it just as well as her teacher, Miss MacMountains. It wasn’t hard. It took some muscular control to get the motion exactly right and follow a smooth arc, but she had musculature to spare since that afternoon and used a lot of the same muscles as ballet dancing, something she’d been an expert in since that night at the club.

She just didn’t have an audience to try it out on.

But she would tomorrow. Only it was past midnight, she’d spent the whole night watching porn, tinkering with boobs, and stimulating herself to orgasm again and again, so tomorrow was already today. Today she could show off her big, her huge, tits to the guy from the coffee shop and watch those sexy eyes of his glaze over. And that made her pussy, to quote Bethany-the-bimbo, so creamy.

Promising herself she’d go to bed soon, Krysta began making Kimmy-like changes to her own breasts. Then she started touching herself. And then started imagining Kimmy and her big boobs bouncing around in circles. Krysta barked out a “YES!” and came.

And then motion attracted her attention to the TV screen. The porn star dropped to her knees again, and Krysta figured why not? It had been at least five minutes since the last blowjob. They seemed to come with regularity. The male porn star was probably bored of getting his dick sucked by now.

But the movie surprised her. The redhead cupped her big breasts and used them to surround her fellow porn star’s hard dick. She began to stroke them up and down and her partner moaned. Then he spurted and strings of white cum shot up past Bethany’s face and rained down onto her red hair and round breasts.

Krysta’s jaw dropped. That was Paizuri? She burst out laughing. It looked so silly!

She couldn’t wait to try it.

Glen woke with a bang just before he popped into a waiting mouth. He’d just about slept through a blowjob.

How do you do that? Get fucked into a coma, that’s how. Unlimited sexual stamina was great, but eventually the rest of the body kind of out of stamina. And in this case left him passed out on his bed snuggled in tight to a just-as-exhausted girl. Woman. Julia.

Even as worn out as he was, it still felt great. Her lips. Her teasing tongue. He groaned. She giggled and then took him in deep, still giggling. Her laughter surrounded his cock and finished him off. He blacked out.

The alarm on his phone went off and woke him up the rest of the way. He remembered what was going on.

Of course she was in bed with him. What was he supposed to do? Flood her shop with cum and just leave her there? And then what? Send her home drenched with cum? Leave her to explain that to a roommate or, worse, parents? Plus she’d locked the door, and he didn’t have the key.

Funny thing is, though, Julia loved it. At first, she locked her lips around the tip and swallowed, Glen had no clue if that was because she liked cum or because she wanted to impress him, but before long she was gulping rapidly and slowly losing the race with the constant barrage of semen. Her cheeks filled, puffing up like a chipmunk. Her eyes looked wild. Kind of glazed over. Cum squirted out of her over-filled mouth and sprayed back up his still-ejaculating cock. Still thrusting cock, too. His hips were on automatic, pumping in and out of her like mad trying to impregnate her at the wrong end.

Her head fell back and she coughed out a mouthful of cum. His dick snapped upward and his ass tensed and relaxed driving his cock into nothing, raining more semen down onto Julia in arching strands of whitish goo. When she stopped choking and finally managed to suck in air, she started to giggle and play with the cum literally and liberally coating her face. Then she burst out laughing as the shower continued. She pointed his dick at her mouth and her dainty hands pumped his shaft, as if his dick needed any coaxing to shoot the next rope of cum that splattered up her face. Sprayed into her hair. Splashed against the door behind her. Ran down onto, over and between her breasts soaking her shirt. Her jeans. Pooling on the floor. Flowing out into the surrounding fitting rooms.

“Oh my ghod!” She’d shouted. “I need swimming goggles!” Julia honestly looked like she was in heaven. When the torrent slowed to a mere trickle, normal human ejaculation in other words, she rubbed his dick against her face and licked it. Loved it. Sucked it and damn near set it off again.

He actually had to make a woman stop giving him a blowjob. Julia was all, like, “Aaaaw…” She saw herself in the mirror, her eyes went wide, and then…

She burst out laughing again.

Then they got busy cleaning up. They were back at Glen’s apartment before he realized Julia probably hadn’t been as interested in borrowing his shower as she was in going another round. Showing her stuff and standing her ground against the torrent as he came like a firehose. The girl really enjoyed being painted by gallons of cum or was an astounding actress.

Different strokes for different folks, he guessed.

But she showered anyway, and while Julia did, getting cum off of parts that handy wipes and a mop just couldn’t manage, Glen opened up his laptop and reduced the ejaculate setting to where he should have left it: four times normal. Not four billion times normal. Then he thought about that a bit more and went with forty times. Julia liked a lot of cum.

He chugged down a huge glass of water followed by another and he did what he could to scale back the attractiveness of his big new dick. Hopefully. But not much. At least it shouldn’t make random women wild to suck him off in public places just from seeing a bulge in his pants. Unless they were into that sort of thing.

A few other quick tweaks were made, and he went to give Julia a towel.

She let out a squeal, pulled him into the shower with her. Clothed, but not for long. It felt nice, having a hot-looking and very horny woman peeling wet clothes off of him. And he was pretty horny, too. Something Julie appreciated by dropping to her knees to suck him off.

Not what he’d had in mind, but he wasn’t complaining. Neither was she. He worried that he might have broken her, at least with respect to giving blow jobs because she seemed obsessed with them. But worry didn’t last long. Julia’s mouth made it really hard to think bad thoughts. Or any thoughts.

“Oh gawd you’ve got the perfect cock,” She moaned.

Glen worked his fingers into her soapy hair and told her, “You’re amazing, but—

“Oooooguh.”

Julia smiled as the whole length of his cock slid into her mouth and down her throat. She hadn’t been able to do that before, but Master PC probably had something to do with that. Specifically,

Glen> His cock will cause no woman discomfort or pain, only pleasure. It always fits perfectly.

She started slow and steady, gazing up at him when her head pulled back, but she sped up, the look in her eyes becoming wilder and wilder, at first more intense, then glassy. He felt more than heard her moaning. Her body quaked. The look in her eyes was… was…

If she wasn’t feeling pain, she might not realize she was suffocating.

“What are you doing?” she shouted at him after he pulled her head off his cock.

He tried to explain, and she looked at him like he was an idiot.

“No dumbass! I figured that out pretty fast. I mean, the secret to good head is you breathe through your nose. This is just a bit different cuz you have to time the breaths between the thrusts. The hard part is keeping the water out of my eyes.

“Oh my god! I was almost coming! I’ve had guys fucking me never get me that far along, so d’you mind if I continue?”

She wore an obviously fake frown. Like maybe it had started as a frown, but she got a better idea and changed her mind before the frown made it all the way from brain to lips. “No. No. You’ve ruined it. Ruined the mood.” She stood up, pointed down, and licked her lips. “But maybe you can get it started again.”

Glen got to his knees and started to apologize. Julia let out a gasp and her body stiffened. Before long she sang out the “Oh My Fucking Ghod!” Aria as her body undulated rhythmically. She was already wound up tight. Or maybe

Glen> Subject can orally pleasure women into a state of sexual bliss.

had something to do with it. That had seemed only fair. If women were going to be fixated on going down on him, he should at least know how to return the favour.

She was right. The hard part was keeping the water out of his eyes. He turned her around and used her back as a shield against the downpour from the showerhead. Her legs gave out and she almost fell a couple times before they managed to get her sitting sort-of on his shoulders with her thighs locked to the side of his head and her back braced against the wall.

It felt kind of weird. His body operated on programmed instinct as his lips and tongue—

“Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Your tongue!”

—worked magic on her. Her hands gripped his head and pulled him in tighter. She barked in pleasure, and then her whole body jolted. And again. And again. And then it formalized into more of a periodic, full-body wave punctuated with shudders and orgasmic cries. He kept her bucking and screaming shouts of pleasure for a couple minutes before she slumped forward and merely cooed and quivered. They ended with more kissing. Even though he’d just… And she just didn’t care.

Wrapped around him and still moaning and twitching, she tried to impale herself on his cock, but the leverage wasn’t right and the knobs on the shower wall just couldn’t feel that great digging into her back.

They turned again and once she’d gotten her balance with the help of the wall again, things got easier. Water made pretty bad lubrication, but both of them were too turned on to care. Julia’s legs wrapped around him and her back sticking to the wall for support, Glen managed to insert the tip, and Julia took it the rest of the way, letting out a shriek of glee as she took him inside. Deep inside.

“Waaaaaow. I think you’re in my stomach!” Kiss. Deeper kiss. Passionate tongue-fucking while moaning in pleasure and more kissing. They both worked at keeping his dick pistonning in and out of her. Hot water ran low and out and then fucking took place on the bathroom counter and finally the floor. They fucked through orgasm after orgasm, barely stopping when things got too sensitive.

“Don’t get soft don’t you dare get ya-ya-ya-yeeeeahhhh!”

Bedsprings were tested and found worthy, and eventually they both collapsed and passed out from exhaustion.

Glen slowly came back to reality, as altered by Master PC as it was. Julia giggled and played with his cock as it relaxed. Finally sated enough to go tumescent.

“Hiiiiii., I looked at your phone to see what time it was and the alarm was going off in another ten minutes and I wanted to thank you for last night. Helping me clean up and everything. I tried to thank you last night, but wow. I think I came away owing you even more!

“Oh my god. That was sooooo crazy! I’m never like… You know. I… just had to! And then you… And the shower!” She gazed in wonder at his cock, already swelling back up to full erection and ready to go again. “Feeling this in me. Boom! Like instant orgasm!

“Gooaaaawd! This sucks! I have to get to class, and I’m sooooo fucking horny!”

“Please don’t say high school.”

“Eeeew. No! That would be...” She trailed off. “Actually, probably still would have been awesome. God, If I’d lost my virginity to that, I’d be so fucked up now. Thinking sex like that was normal instead of a gift from a fucking God!

“Oh my god. How can you still be hard? You’re not coming like a firehose anymore. That was sooo cool, knowing I can do that to a guy. Totally hot! I used to dream about getting a guy so turned on that he couldn’t stop coming. Such a mess. Like ridiculous though. Totally do that again! Need some time to recharge, though. Both of us.” She licked his hard cock and kissed the tip. “Omigod, you taste so good.”

That would have been him. Sure, he hadn’t tasted it, but the smell… Well he fixed that yesterday, and today it paid dividends. He’d thought again about making it cause orgasms so they could come together, but figured, Stick to the plan. Baby steps. He hadn’t needed it anyway. Julia didn’t seem to have any problems coming. But now he figured he should turn the cum back up a bit more since Julia genuinely liked being overwhelmed.

“You’re gonna run out sometime, though, and I’m gonna be there to see it.” Julia sat up. “Ohhhhh I’m stiff. How long were we at it, anyway?”

“Hours. That was fun.”

“You betcha! That is how I want to get into shape. Few more nights of that and…

“Uhm. This is so weird. Like a rom-com where two people meet, sparks fly and they’re totally comfortable.

“But we better get moving. Sort this out tonight? Over dinner? If I’m not working. Friday. Not working. Just school. Which I’m gonna be late for.”

“You want the shower first?”

“You want to join me? Actually, no. Give me a few hours to recover. You shower first. I need some stretches before I lock up.

“Ohhhh my god. So worth it.”

Julia bent over, folding in half and easily planting her palms on the floor. Glen’s dick throbbed hungrily. Infinite sexual stamina was both awesome and a curse. He showered and his erection slowly subsided. Julia slid past him, making full contact and a lingering kiss, on her way into the shower. His dick throbbed and within seconds was right back where he started.

Julia’s eyes drank it in and glazed over. She chewed her bottom lip trying to hold back a moan. She turned away.

“Out. I’m sorry. I wanted to shower with you, but… You get out of here now before I… You get out.”

Glen sat down with a bowl of cereal and opened up the laptop to see what news he’d missed out on the night before, worth it, and instead found himself right where he’d left off: getting hard watching Julia’s hot body rotating on the monitor rendered in glorious 3D by Master PC. With a command, the magic program refreshed their bodies and wiped exhaustion from their minds. Refreshed, Glen remembered one more thing what he wanted to do last night, but never got a chance to try.

Then he abandoned his breakfast and went back to the bathroom, where the blonde shop girl gleefully pulled him into the shower again, saying “Don’t get too frisky. It’s amazing the good a few minutes of yoga can do, but I’m still gonna be late… huh-for… schooooool...”

As water rained down on Glen and Julia, he cupped her breasts, a nice modest handful. Julia moaned. Her eyes emptied. He could see her lose interest in school, lose interest in everything but his hands.

“Guh-hawd! Feels so… Uhgawd! Hhuh-how? What…? They’ve never felt…. Fffffffhhhhuck!” She pushed her upper body forward, pressing her breasts into Glen’s hands. Or at least that’s what it felt like.

Glen’s fingers and smile spread as her breasts swelled.

Krysta looked at herself in the bathroom mirror and got wet. Her fingers tickled their way down to the hungry little monster between her legs. She made a note to dial it back before she went out because she’d get no work done at all feeling like this at the office. But she could change that later. After she gave in to what she wanted. Needed. Had her fun. Her index finger touched her clit and that was enough to tear a moan from her lips. Picturing Martin. The guys she’d teased and made hers at the club the night before. Kimmy. Kimmy with big tits. And then with extra big tits. But what pushed her over the edge and almost made her collapse onto the floor was a flash of coffee shop guy’s eyes admiring her.

His face floated before her eyes as she cried out. Bucked into her hand. Twitched in the aftermath. And realized she was distracting herself.

It was a lot easier to think after an orgasm. It used to be easy to think all of the time. On one side, it was nice to obsess about something other than stupid stuff like that damn coffee collector card, but the nigh-perfect rack she sported just weren’t quite right. Not perfect. Not round enough? She considered another edit, and then stopped and forced herself onto a more useful thought path. This was just Krysta Classic still finding something new to obsess about. She needed to get to work. No coffee, no coffee shop guy, If she didn’t leave immediately. No chance to show of her new figure eight boob rocking skills.

Worse, she was probably damaging her chances with coffee shop guy.

He’d liked her without any of the extras. That meant he’d liked modest boobs. Realistic hair. As close to the original her as she was comfortable getting. But the boobs that came stock were boring. She knew that, and unless he was some sort of weirdo, he’d like something a bit more extravagant

But maybe not this extravagant. She poked one of the boobs jutting orb-like and proud from her chest. They practically were her chest. At least fifty percent of her torso. She hefted a boob and enjoyed the weight even if her back wasn’t much of a fan. She liked them. She could make her back like them. She could make coffee shop guy like them.

But no. Then he might not be him anymore and she wanted to get to know him, and that meant something subtle like a grapefruit. Only that wasn’t all that subtle. She hadn’t gone that large and became the talk of the office. Maybe more like a peach. When she got to know him, maybe she could work her way back up to grapefruits and watermelons.

She felt up her melon-tits for a few wasteful seconds and then edited herself back down to fit in her lovely new-but-small bra. As she dried off and ate a hasty bowl of cereal, dressed for work, and found she didn’t look right in her old work clothes. They didn’t fit all that well. Out of time, she threw on the jeans and tee-shirt from last night and ran for the bus.

“Hey, Vik,” sang Christina. She always used the cheerful voice professionally. It was what she’d been hired for. She dealt with a lot more people over than phone than in person, ergo the emphasis on her telephone demeanor during the interview process, but she’d found the cheerful voice just worked well in life in general. Plus when you have to stand on your toes to reach five feet tall, it’s good to have something that catches people’s attention. “You’re in early.”

“Uhhhh yeah.” “Bit of work I want to wrap up before I…” Vik stopped and looked her over. Normally it would have made her feel kind of uncomfortable. But today Vikram was… Looking pretty damn fine. She wasn’t normally into dark and handsome, and normally Vikram didn’t quite fit the latter, but today…

Well. He cleaned up nicely.

“Big day today?” she asked.

“Not really.” He shook his head in negation. Then he looked up and smiled. “Oh. Yeah. The look. Priyanka made a few suggestions.”

“Ohhhh. And who is Priyanka?” asked Christina with a sing-song lilt and a grin. She should have figured Vik would only change this much to impress a woman.

“She’s…” Vik paused. His lips pursed and his head tilted. He shrugged and visibly gave up trying to figure out exactly where he was in this new relationship. “I’m not sure.”

“Well, whoever she is, she has great taste. Don’t let her get away.” Vik smiled happily with a dreamy expression on his face, that Christina totally missed because of what was going on in his pants. Holy shit! her mind intercepted before it reached her lips.

Vik was hung! Like abnormally hung. Like make-porn-hung. Like… She’d never been all that big into dick size before, and how could she? It’s not like she had the room spare. It was amazing her tiny body managed to hold all the organs it was supposed to, let alone a find space for regular visitation by a boyfriend with a anything more than an average dick.

That said, she started to drool. Not professional, so she forced herself to look away and was saved from an awkward silence by a ringing phone.

Vik wore something of a smug grin, like he knew what she was thinking as he wandered away from reception. Christina didn’t realize her eyes had been lingering until Vik looked back over his shoulder and saw her staring.

Well, whatever. Priyanka, whoever she was, did great work. And she was one lucky bitch.

A few minutes later, the copier hummed. So did her body. She couldn’t stop thinking about… it. Sex with Vik. How good it would be. She blinked, puzzled. She’d been at her desk and it just came out of nowhere. She started daydreaming, those dreams quickly became X-rated, and before long she just had to do something to get her mind off—

Vik, naked and sucking on one of her breasts, flashed through her mind.

She blinked. OK. So he dressed up well. So did a lot of people, but—

Her head bobbed, taking a hard dick far larger than anything realistic into her mouth again and again, twisting a bit like she was trying to screw the dick in deeper. She could hear herself making muffled sounds of pleasure like she was the one on the receiving end.

She checked on the copier. Still whirring and clicking. Her bra felt tight. She fiddled with the shoulder strap, trying to loosen it with no success. Annoying, but she didn’t really need it anyway. Something that was also annoying. With bigger breasts Vik would be a lot more likely to… she shook her head. She tapped her foot. She waited.

Her bra started to itch. God damn the thing. She’d be better off without it. It wasn’t like she sported boobs like Margaret or anywhere near it and she was glad. Mostly glad. Sorta glad? She buttoned down her blouse and took a look. Sorta glad.

But the bra was so damn annoying. It had to go. Off went the blouse. Her hands went behind her back to unhook the useless, irritating fashion accessory that didn’t really do anything fashionable. Then she stopped and closed the door. She dropped the bra in a garbage can a few moments later.

That felt better. That looked better. She cupped her little breasts and wished they could be just a little bigger. Nothing Margaret-sized. Just a little bigger. Just big enough to make a bra actually useful. Her fingers spread and her grip tightened. Breasts large enough to take Vik’s attention away from whoever this Priyanka was. Well, she didn’t know Christina was coming.

Her vision blurred for a moment and her thighs clenched. Christina imagined her breasts bouncing as she rode Vik vigorously. Her head snapped back, opening her mouth wide to scream. That’s what it would be like. That’s exactly how it would feel. Pure bliss. His huge cock filling her completely. Driving out all thought except, More.

“More…” Christina blinked and remembered where she was. She reluctantly stopped kneading her breasts and did her blouse back up, well, at least as done up and her tight blouse would allow. She knew it looked overloaded, just like she knew everyone would be able to see her hard nipples. That was the whole point.

After all, Christina knew she’d been hired for her looks. Specifically her tits. Her big, round, beautiful tits. When you’re small, you needed all the advantages you could get.

She gathered up the document she’d been waiting on, all nicely collated and stapled by the copier and figured she’d take the long way around and drop in on Vik. Give him a little thrill. Get his mind off of this Priyanka.

It was early, no one in accounting except for Vik and maybe her titty-twin Margaret at this hour, so maybe she could make Vik totally forget about Priyanka. She turned up the strut and reveled in the sensation of her knockers swaying back and forth unencumbered by a stupid bra. Vik would be so surprised.

Vik wasn’t surprised. He sat tilted back in his chair with his hands behind his head facing the entrance to his cubicle like he’d been waiting for her. He’d even politely dropped his pants to his ankles. And he was even better hung than in her wildest fantasies. Her mouth began to water.

“Are you sexually harassing me, Vikram?” she asked. She grinned as his eyes locked on her best feature, her luscious, round boobs.

“I was hoping you’d do most of the harassing,” he replied with a smirk. He reached back and tapped his keyboard near the enter key.

Christina looked at the monitor and was confused. On the screen was… her? Her with huge, round breasts like basketballs thrusting from her chest. Her eyes went wide. “What is… that?”

“I wanted to watch it happen, this time,” said Vik. He glanced away from her for a moment to position his finger over the enter key. His grin spread as his finger pressed down, her blouse strained mightily, and then exploded.

The barista’s eyes went wide when she saw Glen and then glazed over as she stared. A broad smile spread across her face. Then she shook the craving to drop to her knees and suck him off out of her head and said, “Made some improvements, huh?”

“Pardon?”

“Snort. Go get her, Tiger. What can I get you?”

“Bathroom break,” the barista said to her coworker, after taking Glen’s order. Already slipping into the back of the shop, she didn’t wait for a reply. “He magiced his dick.”

“We all do,” said her co-worker with a grin.

He wasn’t sure why he’d gone to the coffee shop. He mostly did it because of routine. Originally, about a year ago, he’d wandered in on the way to work to grab a cup of coffee after a late night. The barista made sure he’d come back the next day because she was beautiful. Way too beautiful to work in a coffee shop. He wanted, needed, another look to prove his out-of-control sex fantasy wrong.

And he didn’t. She looked just as good the second time.

She had the whole package. Bow-shaped lips that had you feeling disrespectful whenever you imagined them anywhere near your dick, but so tempting that you couldn’t help it. The smile that never seemed to leave her face even when dealing with the most odious of customers. A face framed by waves of long, blonde shampoo-commercial hair. A slender body cinched into an hourglass by her apron. Legs that went on forever, once she came out from behind the counter. And boobs. Not huge, or even big, but wow. Like she’d picked them herself to compliment the rest of her.

Something that, given recent revelations, she probably had.

But that much beauty made her utterly unobtainable. And even if she was obtainable, where did you start? Soft and spend your life doomed to the friend zone? A pick-up line? She’d have heard it all before. Make her laugh? Try too hard and you’re laughed at, not with. And if by some miracle he did get a date, how in God’s name could he expect to keep a woman that looked destined for a runway, a stage, or a screen?

To be honest, Glen kind of regretted giving up, but then she’d faded into the background. He’d become a regular and she was kind-of a friend. Friend-zoned without even trying. And then came coffee shop girl, and she’d been interested. Or at least she looked it. And she was like clockwork, so Glen was, too.

But with Julia… This wasn’t fair to Julia. Frankly, none of this was fair to Julia. She hadn’t exactly asked for any of this, even if he’d made sure she enjoyed all of it. And now he kind of owed her. Plus there were worse fates than having a nineteen-year-old blonde with an oral fixation and, now at least, big tits waking up in bed with you.

But it did lead to problems. The barista, or someone working through the barista, gave him Master PC so he could hook up with the coffee shop girl. And it was time. His breath caught as the door opened. You could use the girl as a watch. Professional to the core. And…

And where…?

And Glen didn’t recognize her at first. In jeans and a tee shirt she didn’t look like the same woman. His heart skipped a beat, amazed that she, or anyone, could look that good when she let her hair down. And she really let her hair down. It swayed back and forth as she walked like his genie-fueled daydreams. Oh my god. Was she in heels?

She looked amazing. And as his cock rose, his heart sank. If she looked like that out of a suit and slacks—

She leaned into counter. Her back arched. Pert breasts pushed into her tight tee shirt, derailing his train of thought. The painted-on jeans outlined a round ass that could not have been genetics. No one got that lucky. Denim traced her taut, musculature all the way down to her heels. Not Amazonian, but definitely Aphrodite. From the side she looked like sex on legs. Sex with legs. Pure sex.

But he was fucked. Dressed like a mouse in office attire she’d fooled him into thinking he had a chance, but looking like—

Her head turned. She wore a faint little smile. Her torso twisted. Her eyes locked his and her smile grew. Her glasses framed and magnified her eyes. And those eyes. He’d loved the look in them before. The curiosity, like she’d been wondering why he’d been looking at her, the intelligence. Now they had something else, something unknowable. Her lips parted. Little pursed bows.

And the unknowable quickly gelled into known. That look was desire. Her eyes drilled into him. He even caught a hint of nipple erection that swelled into emphatic high-beams as they—

He forced himself to look away. Down at his computer. OK. So she liked being admired. His eyes flicked up. She collected her coffee and frowned a bit, looking disappointed. Glen didn’t like the look. A face like that should be happy all the time. All day, every day. Totally unrealistic, he knew. His dick didn’t. It was harder than it had ever been, aching and trying to burst out of his pants. It had no chance, and it didn’t care.

And Glen wished he didn’t either. Because he did have a chance. He just wasn’t sure he should take it. Brain said no. Balls said, “Dude, the fuck you waiting for?”

Glen looked up away from Master PC. The perfect woman had sat down. She’d never done that before. In. Get a coffee. Out. That was her way. She looked over at him and grinned, knowing something he didn’t. She placed a laptop on the table and opened the lid.

His mind blew. And he knew. That’s what this had all been about. Months sitting in the shop watching her and she’d been looking at his laptop. Because she had the same one, only a bit bigger. He didn’t want to imagine what his expression looked like. Probably a combination of guy watching his first porno, guy trying to figure out the ending of Inception, and guy finding out the most beautiful girl in the world wanted his best friend. The horror!

But she was interested, screamed his balls. They didn’t give a shit about heartbreak.

“Krysta?”

Her head turned. The barista waved and held up a coffee.

And now temptation skyrocketed because he knew her name.

Krysta aided and abetted that temptation. She stood, her perfect body stretching and lengthening as she rose. His dick felt like it was doing the same. She stepped, walking like a model in her heels. He had no chance unless…

The barista winked at him. Gave him a grin. Motioned toward Krysta with her head. He looked over at Krysta. Krysta’s lips pursed. She looked confused for a moment. Then her eyes swept over him and brightened. She took the coffee and shared a whisper with the barista. The barista giggled. He wasn’t sure if that was a good sign or not, but his mind had been made up for him.

On the third try, he got the spelling right and typed “Krysta” into Master PC’s subject prompt. Her naked body spun on screen and it was glorious. He wouldn’t have to change a thing. Well, hardly a thing.

His eyes widened as they looked over her statistics. Single. A great start. She was interested in him, not just the laptop. He nudged that interest up a few notches. Just to be sure.

But Julia.

Oh, she had his attention all right. And already she was feeling steamy. She’d turned her libido down so she could get through a day at work, but coffee shop guy had been able to turn her on back when turned on only meant collect coffee and go to work. Any reasonable woman would have taken him by now, and Krysta figured she was pretty reasonable. Especially when her whole body told her to tear the guy’s clothes off and fuck his brains out and she didn’t! Or maybe that wasn’t reasonable. That was just will power.

Whatever. The Powerpuff Girls had her back. Well, her front, really. They looked their best then they weren’t pulled tight over her breasts, so the C-cups she had when Kimmy got her the shirt had been put into service. Plus she really liked the bra and made a mental note to get more just like it. But bigger. A few much bigger.

Besides she had to keep reminding herself that coffee shop guy might not be into big boobs. If he wasn’t she’d fix that little defect later, once she’d gotten his name. She didn’t want to break him, but a few little adjustments couldn’t hurt. Once she got to know him, that is.

And while her mind had been meandering, somehow she’d lost him. He frowned. Looked upset over something. And suddenly, somehow that made her want him even more. Make him happy. Like Martin having sex with Kimmy’s boobs happy.

But what if he was like she’d been and just not interested? That she needed to fix right away. All she needed was his name. She lifted her eyes from the laptop’s monitor, moved her glasses down her nose to engage supervision, and let them drink in coffee shop guy in full resolution. And then she spotted the name “Glen” written in cursive on his coffee cup.

Maybe the writing was a bit bigger than it needed to be. And maybe it wasn’t. Either way, Krysta was really starting to like that barista. If only her boobs were bigger.

Krysta quickly looked the barista up and down and her body temperature ticked up a notch. The barista really didn’t need bigger boobs, but they were always a fantastic add-on option.

She’d take care of that little problem later. First, she needed to turn Glen’s attention into action.

She clicked.

She dragged.

She drank some coffee.

He’d talked himself down. Krysta was out of his league, not that leagues were an impediment with Master PC. Julia was out of his league, too, and that had turned out just fine. Pretty damn fine. But he had one out-of-his-league hottie, and dumping her after one night just seemed… Just seemed like a dick move. Master PC would fix the impact on Julia, just like it fixed everything else, but still. If ultimate power turned him into a shitty person, he couldn’t have been all that good in the first place.

Yoda had said it best, but Yoda had all the best lines. “Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny! Consume you it will!”

Consume… That lead to mouths and the things Julia could do with her mouth. Holy cow. Her whole body was a playground. Hell no. She was Disneyland.

Especially after he reworked her bunny slopes into twin Matterhorns. Mountainous peaks of pure pleasure. Making her come by licking her nipples had been wild. Listening to her moan then sigh and then shriek out a garbled cry of exaltation as her body trembled, arching her back like she was trying to fuck his mouth with her swollen nipple. It was like he’d given her a blowjob. Couldn’t wait to do that again. His dick throbbed.

His mind swam with memories. Her naked body with water from the shower raining down on to it. Her lips on his. Her lips on his cock. Her lips pressed right up against his groin with his cock buried deep in her mouth and down her throat. Her lips massaging the tip, only the tip, as she He imagined her under the table opening up his pants. Taking out his dick…

Julia was at school. Krysta was here, and she looked interested. Her smokey gaze lingered on him and her mysterious smile definitely mystified. He imagined her smiling lips on his cock, a bobbing brunette head replacing the blonde one. God, her hair looked amazing. He wanted to touch it. Touch her body. Make it sing with the same pleasure he’d given Julia.

Julia.

But it would feel so good, for both of them, and he needed it so bad. She wouldn’t even have to know it happened, Julia or Krysta. He could have the beautiful Coffee shop girl, find out if she really was as good as she looked, and it wouldn’t really hurt anybody.

Man. She was so hot that he just needed to fuck! Even after spending most of the night and a good chunk of the morning with Julia answering all his dick’s prayers.

All but one: Krysta.

Just to see how it looked, he replaced the C in her cupsize- metric with a D. The model updated. Noticeably more impressive. His dick jolted in a good way, so he popped in an E. F looked nice. G Nicer still. After that gravity really stated to take a toll, but G could put her on the cover of any magazine anywhere dressed or not. He pressed apply, typed in a command to make her think her huge new boobs were normal, and sat back to watch.

Krysta’s breasts strained her bra, swelling up and out of it and pushing the push-up down before pressing into the Powerpuff Girls and stretching them into even more comical distortions.

There was only one logical explanation. The barista had pointed Glen at Master PC too. But since she knew it was happening, clearly he hadn’t edited her because she’d remember it. A smile spread across her face. She knew she should wear big boobs today, and she was glad she listened to herself. It didn’t happen all that often. Sure, she wanted to show off her melon-tits, but that could wait for later. She already had more than enough to do that paizuri stuff Martin liked so much.

But wait. If she wore big boobs today, why was her bra digging in? The biggest bra she had was the C-cup she’d bought last night, and there was no way she’d even try to get that on over bigger boobs. That would be stupid. It wouldn’t look right. It didn’t look right. It didn’t feel right. And it was ruining her favourite bra. There was only one logical explanation. The barista had pointed Glen at Master PC too.

And he did like big boobs. Her smile grew. She just needed to get rid of the bra. That was easy.

Krysta> No one will think it out of the ordinary if Krysta goes topless.

Then she set her breasts to expand further to her lovely porn star-esque melon-tits as soon as she got her bra off.

Coffee shop girl looked fantastic with bigger boobs. She looked even more fabulous when the peeled her shirt off, pulling it up over her head and giving her hair a toss to make it fall back into the long ponytail. The shaking also made her breasts rock back and forth. They had had greatly outgrown the capacity of a really sexy push-up bra that Glen wanted to see more of later, but in a larger size. She reached behind her arched back, lifting and presenting her new breasts, and unhooked the bra. It slid down her arms.

Her tits looked… Breasts…. No, tits. They were enormous. Way bigger than he expected. They looked about the size of her head. Even bigger, like they were growing before his eyes. That made some sense, he’d just used Master PC to make her boobs bigger, but he must have screwed up like he did with Margaret. Bigger. Bigger and bigger. Like fleshy half-soccer balls jutting from her chest.

His eyes must have fallen out or something because she laughed and jiggled. She certainly didn’t seem to mind sitting topless in a coffee shop and no one else minded her doing it. No surprise there. She had the body for it. She seemed to enjoy it. Like she was toying with all the guys in the coffee shop. Waiting to see who would make a move.

Glen’s dick insisted that it be him. Glen’s brain was pretty much in agreement, desperately searching for a way to untangle from responsibilities owed to Julia.

Except for when she glanced down to find her bag, she kept her eyes locked on his. Her smile seemed to grow with his. She leaned over to pick up her bag. Her weighty breasts hung from her chest and looked even bigger.

His brain stopped trying, and his body took over. It stood up. Adjusted his aching boner. Walked toward Krysta.

And then it said, “Hey.”

The brain freaked out and tried to take back control, but only managed to cringe in horror. Lamest introduction ever. His body tried to improve the situation by adding, “We have the same laptop.”

Lamest pick-up line ever. Not to mention totally obvious. Fortunately, the brain managed to filter out the next thing his body tried to say: I have a huge dick. Also obvious, and Krysta had already noticed. Her eyes locked onto his throbbing, aching, insatiable cock and her jaw dropped in slow motion.

Krysta almost sympathy cringed. That was the kind of line she would have used, but when the cringe started, her eyes swept over his groin. The bulge of the erection she’d made him have.

Desire for it bored into her brain, and suddenly she had a better understanding of how Kimmy felt. Her tongue moistened her lips. She felt dry. Well upstairs, anyway. Downstairs was a whole other matter. She fought off blinking as long as she could to drink in the glorious hard cock throbbing just on the other side of a pair of slacks. She wanted it in her mouth. She stared. Her mouth slowly dropped open. She needed to regain control. Now. Say something.

“I like your eyes,” she told his huge, delectable cock. She tried prying her eyes off of it and failed. Utterly. Instead, she imagined it without pants in the way. And before she knew it, she had the imaginary cock in her imaginary mouth and her real fingers tapped at the real keyboard.

Krysta> No one will think it out of the ordinary if Krysta gives Glen a blowjob.

But she wanted more than just to give a blowjob. Going full Kimmy seemed like an amazing idea. Going all-in on porn star made her pussy creamy, to quote the newest inductee in her hall of heroes, Miss Bethany MacMountains. She took her place standing at the right hand of the most-holy Carrie Fisher.

But first things first. She needed to suck his cock. Weirdest thing she’d ever felt in her life, such an intense compulsion, and Krystra was no stranger to intense compulsions. Definitely Master PC at work, but she didn’t want to think about that. Not when she wanted it to happen anyway.

“Uhm… Do you mind if I…?” Her hands didn’t wait. They reached for his pants and pulled down the zipper.

“Uhm… OK,” said Glen.

Not so effective. Underwear and the size of his dick prevented easy penis extraction. But Glen was helpful and undid his belt. She looked up at him, started to say thank you, and their eyes locked. They remained locked as she leaned forward and her hands pulled his hard cock into her mouth. She couldn’t remember how they’d gotten his pants and underwear out of the way, but her left hand found them down around his knees. She supposed being an expert in blowjobs included being an expert in efficiently getting the job ready to be blown.

Her right hand pumped the shaft of his dick as best as it could. The porn stars she’d watched the night before had nothing on Glen. Of course they didn’t. One of the first thing Glen had probably done with Master PC was the same thing she’d done with her boobs.

She idly wondered if he’d put it to use yet, felt a flash of jealousy, and then decided she could get over it if the other lucky girls had big tits. And if they didn’t, she could get over it anyway. By giving them huge tits.

This really was fun. She shouldn’t have been getting much out of it herself, physically, but her brain tingled. Her heart raced. Her already creamy pussy clenched. Her vision blurred. She didn’t like that because she’d been enjoying the dazed look in his eyes. But she found listening to Glen moaning very emotionally gratifying. She wondered how long she could keep him like this, but then she had to stop. Glen’s knees buckled and the only thing holding him up was her grip on his amazing rod of fuck-meat.

Glen’s ass woke up first and found the chair beneath it. Then his dick found heaven. His eyes did what they could, but everything was a mess. Little pops of colour erupted.

His eyes resolved the blur into a box. Then the coffee shop. He managed to pick out the table in front of him and finally a laptop. Krysta’s beautiful, naked body slowly rotated on the Master PC display.

Jesus. He couldn’t let her see this. But the wonderful sensations coming from his dick made it hard for his brain to get his body to do anything about it. It just wanted to sit and enjoy. Superhuman will power raised his arm.

Krysta-the-coffeeshop-girl was insanely good at sucking cock. And she barely even sucked. Mostly she licked and gave it the slightest of kisses around the head. Her breasts did most of the work, pumping up and down the shaft of his cock. She kneaded her fucking amazing tits around it. His balls screamed for release.

Oh yeah. He was going to close the laptop before she could see Master PC. But there was something funny. The number pad. Something funny about the number pad.

Her tongue orbited the tip of his dick and his brain shorted out for a moment. When it came back his hands were on her head and nowhere near the laptop. Rather than closing the laptop his body thrust his hips and tried to drive his dick in deeper, trying to penetrate and literally fuck Krysta’s brain, and his hands were digging into her hair and helping.

Her stunning eyes weren’t looking up at him anymore. They had rolled upward and crossed and he felt the rumble of her moans work their way up his dick into his nervous system on their way to exploding like dynamite in his brain.

It felt so good. But he needed it to end. He needed to cross the finish line. His balls ached so much that even though he’d turned down his semen production he still felt like he’d flood the coffee shop with cum. What time was it, anyway? Was he late for work?

Fuck work.

His hands found her shoulders and pulled her up. Glen wasn’t strong, but Krysta was small. She was heavier than she looked. No surprise. Krysta’s musculature felt like cords of steel. She could probably pick him up. If she wasn’t completely weak with pleasure.

“Awww,” she moaned. “I was enjoying that.”

He wanted to, needed to, tear her jeans open and fuck her straight through his orgasm and keep going until she came screaming. His throbbing dick demanded no less. His hands weren’t up to the task. Denim was impenetrable to his mere mortal muscles, so he let go of Krysta, loaded his profile, and started to fix the problem.

Krysta’s voice bounced around in the back of his brain. “Oops. Probably shouldn’t have left that running.”

Glen felt his face go flat. The number pad. His laptop didn’t have one. This was the 15.6 inch model. This was Krysta’s laptop.