The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dumb Water

“Hey there lady! You look thirsty! Wanna drink?”

A well-manicured hand shoves a bottle in front of my face. I follow the hand up the arm and back to its owner, a bright-eyed pink-haired girl with a disconcertingly wide smile. She’s wearing a button up that could stand to be a little more buttoned-up and a nametag that says “Hello! I’m:” with the word “Dumb!” scrawled in pink pen.

I give her a practiced look of withering skepticism, but it doesn’t seem to affect her.

“What is this?” I ask, taking the bottle from her. It’s a plain, unlabeled 8 oz bottle with what appears to be just regular water inside.

“It’s Dumb Water!” Dumb exclaims, “Try it!”

“Dumb Water? Like Smart Water?”

Dumb makes a disgusted face. “Smart Water? Why would water needs to be smart? It’s just water, it can’t think,” she giggles. “That’s dumb.

“I guess that makes sense,” I say hesitantly. I’m pretty sure this is some kind of prank but it seems harmless enough and Dumb is practically shoving her cleavage into my arm every time she talks, so I’m playing along.

What? I like tits.

“So what’s in this?” I ask, swirling it around a little. It just looks like regular water.

“Just dumb ol’ water!” Dumb responds.

“What makes it dumb?” I ask. She was right about me being thirsty but I’m not sure I want to drink this until I find out a little bit more about it. I’m not stupid.

Dumb giggles and shrug. “It just is! It’s just water. It doesn’t need to do anything hard, so it doesn’t think. And that means it’s dumb.”

“That seems kinda… derogatory.” Dumb gives me a confused look. Right. “Uh, ‘dumb’ is kinda a mean thing to call something.” I remember who I’m talking to and blush a little bit at how far I’ve just shoved my foot up my mouth.

Dumb shakes her head. “Why? I’m dumb and it’s great. I never worry about stuff anymore, and I get to have so much more fun.”

“Ignorance is bliss, eh?” I quip, and she gives me a blank look again. It’s kinda cute on her, actually. “It, uh, feels better not to know stuff?” I try. Her face lights up and she nods enthusiastically.

“Yeah! See, you totally get it!” She jumps at me and gives me a hug. Normally I hate it when people violate my personal space like that, but Dumb is just the right height to press her cleavage directly into my face, so I manage to find the silver lining. I get a good five seconds of pillowy bliss before she pulls away and gestures at the bottle in my hand. “Now c’mon, I know you’re thirsty and I promise it’s really good.”

What the hell. Dumb says it’s just water and I doubt she has the presence of mind to lie to me. And she’s right, I am thirsty. I unscrew the plastic cap and take a swig.

Holy shit. She wasn’t kidding: it’s the best water I’ve ever had. It’s the purest thing I’ve ever tasted, the most watery water in whole world. That thought makes me giggle a little. I take another sip. It’s strange: the water is cold and crisp but it makes my chest feel warm like I just did a shot. Really warm, actually. Especially my nipples. I take another sip and the rest of me starts to feel a little warm too. Not too hot, just a little fuzzy and warm, like how it feels to slide into a nice soft bed on a cold night. I want more but the bottle’s empty. I look at Dumb again and smile. My face feels warm, like I’m blushing. Gosh, she’s pretty. I realize that I’m not saying anything, just staring at her and blushing but that’s okay. It’s hard to think of things to say sometimes.

“Told you it was really good,” she says, and giggles again. She has a really cute laugh. I could never laugh like that, I’m too worried about how it would sound. Dumb doesn’t care about what other people think. That sounds really fun.

“I, uh…” I start, trying not to stare at her cleavage. It takes a lot of effort. “Wow. That tastes really, really, good. It’s just… water? I’ve never had water like that...” I give up and let myself stare. She doesn’t mind.

“Yep! It’s better cuz it’s not trying so hard to be smart! Dumb things taste a lot better.” she winks at me and I feel a rush of heat in my stomach, and then a little bit lower than my stomach.

“Is that a double, uh, double… what’s the word? It’s on the tip of my tongue. Double... something. Something with an e?” I know I know the word. Why can’t I remember it? I start to panic a little bit, but Dumb pulls me into another hug and whispers in my ear.

“Let it go. It doesn’t matter. It was a silly word anyway. Thinking about it only makes you feel bad, so don’t think about it. Just let it go and it’ll feel so much better.” Dumb’s right. I take a deep breath and let it out, and let go of my mounting panic at the same time. She’ still holding me and I let my head rest on those lovely, soft tits of hers as she keeps whispering to me and stroking my hair. “That’s right, pretty girl. It feels better not to think about hard things. It feels better to not think at all. It feels really, really, good to be dumb.” I nod slowly against her. She’s making a lot of sense. I know there are good reasons to be smart, really good reasons, but I can’t think of them right now, not when I’m feeling all lazy and warm and thirsty, I realize that I’m still thirsty and I really want some more Dumb Water. I should tell Dumb that.

“Dumb… I’m… what’s the word for… wanna drink something?” My voice sounds really slow and slurred, like I’m half-asleep or drugged out of my mind. Something about that feels really nice, and if it wasn’t so hard to remember words right now I’d try talking some more just to hear it.

“You’re thirsty, sweetie. Thirsty,” she says, and I know instantly that she’s right. Dumb may be dumb but right now she’s so much smarter than me. It feels good to know that I have someone like that here with me to make sure I think the right things. It means I can get as dumb as I want. And I want to be really, really dumb. “Why don’t we get you some more Dumb Water? C’mere.” She breaks the embrace and take my hand, leading me back into the store. It’s totally plain inside, nothing but blank white shelves with bottles and bottles of more Dumb Water. I want to reach out and grab one, pour it down my throat, taste how clean and empty it is and feel that lovely warmth spreading through me even more but I feel a little… heavy. That only makes sense. The brain is what tells you to move, and right now my brain is soooo dumb that it’s easier to let somebody else move me, lead me like Dumb is leading me right now. That feels really good, too.

I wonder if I can get any dumber.

“Of course you can, pretty girl. You can always get dumber.” I must have said that out loud. Or maybe I was just so dumb right now it was easy to know what I was thinking. Fuck, I wanted that. “Do you wanna get dumber?” Dumb coos, and I wanna say that I do, I really do, but I can’t think of the words.

“Dumb…” I say. It’s the only word I can hold onto. The water washed everything else away.

“That’s right, pet. What are you?”

“Dumb…”

“And what’s my name?”

“Dumb…”

“And what’s your name?”

“Dumb…” I say again and I feel a little burst of happiness. I have a name! I’m Dumb, just like her!

Dumb, the other Dumb, leads me to a chair and I slump down. I realize that I’m really tired, too, and it feels nice to rest. She strokes my hair gently and I sigh, because that feels good too, everything feels so good when I’m so dumb like this. I let my eyes flutter closed because I’m just too dumb right now, too dumb to even make sense of what I could see if I could open my eyes, which I can’t, because they’re heavy and I’m heavy because my brain is so, so dumb and it feels so fucking good…

I don’t know how long I just sit there while Dumb pets me but eventually her hand pulls away and I whimper just a bit. I don’t have time to feel disappointed though because suddenly I can feel a bottle pressing up against my lips. “Drink,” Dumb says and suddenly that’s in my head too. I have two whole words, Dumb and Drink and they’re the most important words in the whole world, they’re so big and they take up so much room in my head. My head starts to ache a little, it feels so full and heavy and I wish Dumb would take it all away again.

My head is filled up with Drink so I remember how to do it, how to swallow the water as it pours out of the bottle and runs down my throat and makes me feel so fucking good. I didn’t think I could get any warmer but I do, I get so warm and happy and silly.

“That’s right, that’s right. Drink it all up. It goes straight to your head, doesn’t it? And it’s so clean, it’s making your head all clean too. All that lovely, clean water, sloshing around in your head, getting into all the little cracks and crevices and cleaning them right out. Washing your head clean. Washing your brain clean. It feels good to have your brain washed, doesn’t it?”

I just groan in response. There’s nothing in my head anymore, not Drink or even Dumb, just water, so much clean, wet water washing my brain and making my head feel so full, so fucking full and it feels good, feels better than anything has ever felt.

“But that’s not all that water does. Sure, it cleans and washes your lovely little brain, but there’s something else water does, and I bet even as dumb as you are you can tell me exactly what water does to you if you try.” It’s hard, so hard to remember because every time I try to think the water sloshes around inside mys skull and it washes it all away again, but then I realize Dumb didn’t tell me to think about it, she just told me to say it, so I let my mouth fall open and let the answer pour out.

“Wet… water… makes things wet…” it sounds like my voice but it’s not me speaking, I don’t know how to speak, it’s the water in my head speaking for me and it feels wonderful.

“Good girl,” Dumb says, “Just let all of that water drain out of your head, drain out between your legs, making you so wet for me.”

I whimper with arousal. I can feel the water dripping out of my head, dripping out between my legs and making my pussy so wet and my head so empty. I can’t tell which one feels better. I’ve never felt so wet, so aroused in my life and that’s perfect because everything feels so much better when I’m dumb like this.

“That’s right. Feeling so hot and so wet because you’re not just Dumb. That’s just your first name. You have a last name, the same as mine. Do you wanna know what it is?”

I nod and try to tell her yes, I wanna know, want her to tell me who she is and who I am, wanna know exactly what she is so I can be just like her, but the words don’t come. I just whimper and moan as I get hotter, and wetter, and emptier and the water dribbles down my chin, mixing with my drool. Dumb understands, though. She knows exactly what I’m thinking.

“It’s Slut. Your full name is Dumb Slut,” she tells me and I gasp as she presses her hand between my thighs. It’s such a good name, it fits me perfectly. I’m sitting here without a thought in my head, feeling so good and so wet and getting fucked. I’m such a Dumb Slut.

“What’s your name?” she asks me as her hand wanders under my skirt and her fingers push into me. She fucks me with slow, even strokes and even as sleepy and heavy as my body feels I can’t stop my hips from bucking back onto her hand, wanting more, needing more like the Dumb Slut I am.

“Dumb Slut!” I cry in response as her fingers push so deep into me again and again. “Dumb Slut! Dumb Slut! Dumb Slut!”

Good Dumb Slut,” she says, “Come,” she says and suddenly that word is in my head, so big and important crowding out everything else and I’m coming, coming so hard and gushing everything in my head out between my legs again and again until even Come is gone and I’m just sitting there, completely empty-headed.

I don’t know how long it is before the words come back to me. It starts with just “Dumb” and “Slut” but eventually more and more words start to pop back into my head. I’m still dumb, of course, I’m really, really dumb and I love it, but eventually I have just enough words to talk.

“How are you?” my sister asks as she combs her fingers through my hair again and again.

I giggle. “Dumb!” and she giggles along with me.

“Why were you at the mall today?” She asks me.

“I was meeting a friend!” I don’t remember her name.

“Is she smart?”

“Yeah,” I say a little sadly, “She’s really smart.”

“Well,” my sister smiles, “Why don’t we fix that?” I still feel heavy or I would just jump up and down with glee. It would be so nice to have another sister! We could have so much fun.

“But first,” Dumb says, holding up a small tube of hair dye, “I think you’d look really good in pink.”