The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Duplex

The unit was one bedroom and one bath for a bargain price—so much so that Penny thought that the leaser was hiding something. Was it next to a garbage plant or infested with ants or have no hot water? As much as Penny could find out, it seemed like the owner wasn’t hiding much.

Of course, he was also trying to hide his glances at her ass as he toured her through the apartment or the attempted look down her shirt when she was reviewing the paperwork. He was hiding these poorly. Penny didn’t like to use her sexuality to get the place and she didn’t normally like being mentally undressed by strangers, but the cynical part of her mind reminded her that it could help her get the apartment if the guy kept a few harmless images stored away in his mind. With that in mind, she hadn’t fixed her neckline when she reviewed the papers and she had walked through the rooms first during the tour. It was a mutual exchange. He got an eyeful and she got an apartment.

She did her third google search on her phone, looking for any downsides to the area. She still couldn’t find any. The apartment was a part one unit of a duplex.

“Do you have the other unit rented out?” Penny asked.

“No, I live there,” the man said.

“Oh.” Penny regretted the eyefuls she had allowed him just a tad now. If she did live here, she didn’t want to always be living next to a guy who wanted to bang her. Still, it was a nice apartment and she noticed that all the doors had chain locks on them, which he wouldn’t have the key for.

The one downside still was the shared door in the middle of the unit. The owner had explained that the building used to be a single house and then had been converted into a duplex. Instead of completely sectioning off the two units, they had left an attached door linking the two units like a hotel suite. Both doors had to be open and they both had a chain lock. It made her uneasy, but she could overlook it for the rent asking price.

“I’d like to submit an application,” Penny said.

“That’s good news!” the man exclaimed. “Let’s go grab the paperwork.”

“Do you have much other interest in the place?” Penny asked.

“Oh, not much interest. You’re the first really serious contender.” Penny had been looking out the window view one more time (it was a lake view, which was great!) to try to catch him leering at her again. He wasn’t, however. He was focused on the clipboard.

Maybe there was nothing to worry about after all.

After he gave her the keys, Penny didn’t see the owner all through the move. He was entirely out of her way, despite the moving truck occupying the entire driveway. She had hired a crew that worked quickly and by and large the process was painless.

She grabbed some fast food dinner and began to unpack. As she did, she noticed an odd smell, like the owner next door was burning a candle. What was it? Some fall scent? Maybe he was cooking something?

Penny tried to ignore it, but her mind kept going back to focus on it. In fact, it was hard to focus on much of anything except that smell. She sat down on a chair and looked over her room. The towers of boxes and furniture seemed very far away all of a sudden. What was she doing again? Unpacking? It seemed hazy, but god that smell was so good!

Penny wasn’t sure if she was falling asleep or what, but an odd fantasy or dream played out in her head. Somebody was coming into the room and giving her instructions. Everything he said was perfectly logical and impossible to argue against. He gave instructions, then stepped out of the room again.

The smell began to fade away and eventually Penny snapped back to attention. Moving must have taken something out of her, because she had nearly drifted off to sleep. But she realized she must have been terribly rude. She should let the owner of the duplex know that she had moved in and thank him again for everything.

In fact, it was very important that she thank him. Penny realized that she had gotten food for herself, but hadn’t even considered getting any for the owner. She raced out of her new home and went to three different restaurants, getting meals to go. She wasn’t sure what he would like, so she got a variety.

As she was driving back, she realized that it was getting really hot. Maybe it was the meals in the car or all her physical activity moving, but it was sweltering.

Penny undid one of the buttons on her blouse and immediately felt relief as the air touched her skin. She wanted to unbutton another and get more relief, but she was afraid then about how much cleavage she would be showing. But what did it matter? She was going home after all. She could do whatever she wanted in her own home. And if her new neighbor and landlord got an eyeful, it wasn’t like he would complain. She wanted to do this for herself and she shouldn’t have to curtail what she wanted for anyone else.

She unbuttoned another button on her blouse and pulled it open more so her breasts could get some air. It felt so good. She noticed that she wasn’t sweaty, despite feeling so hot, but decided that she had caught the heat just in time.

She rang the doorbell of the owner’s apartment and he quickly answered. He accepted the food with thanks and stared appreciatively and quick openly at Penny’s displayed boobs. Penny found that she didn’t mind. In fact, she kinda liked being appreciated by her new neighbor. It was nice to feel appreciated by a man.

Penny went back to her apartment and spent the rest of the night packing.

The next day was Sunday and Penny slept in, tired from the move. She had unpacked a lot and she decided to get her TV hooked up and then spend some time watching it to relax. Most of the serious stuff had been set up and she could finish off a lot of it during evenings.

As she was connecting her TV, however, she began to smell the same candle as the day before. It smelled so delicious, like a fresh baked apple pie. She sat back, kneeling in front of the unplugged TV, and took a deep breath. She wanted an apple pie now. In fact, that’s all she could think about. She even tried to think about how she could simply get in her car, go to a diner somewhere and get an apple pie slice, but that thought never materialized into action. She simply sat thinking about how much she wanted an apple pie slice.

She must have dozed off again, because a similar dream/vision as the prior day occurred as she was thinking about it. Someone was coming into the room and talking to her. He was giving her instructions. They made perfect sense and should be followed exactly to the letter. He talked for longer this time and then eventually the dream-speaker left the room.

The candle smell dissipated slowly and Penny found herself in front of the TV again. Had she drifted off again? Penny quickly decided that it didn’t matter, because she had other things on her mind. She found that she was suddenly very horny. She didn’t know where it came from, but Penny had a need that needed met right then.

She scrambled through the boxes until she found her computer. Her Wi-Fi wasn’t set up yet, but she saw that there was an unsecured network in the vicinity. In fact, it was the strongest connection of all her options. Was it the building owner? Again, Penny decided it didn’t matter as much as getting herself off. She was approaching desperate.

Penny didn’t watch porn often, but she did have her favorite sites and videos for when she was feeling needy. She opened up four videos in different windows on her screen and began to furiously rub herself. She quickly found that these videos weren’t doing it for her today. She was wet and horny, but wanted something more.

She searched around the sites, keeping one of her fingers playing with herself as she did. Penny dug deeper, eventually finding her way out of the female-oriented portions of the site and finding her way into some of odd niches.

She watched bondage films, pretending to be the tied-up slut getting mercilessly deepthroated. It drove her closer to an orgasm, but still she needed more.

Penny watched gangbang videos, where no hole was sacred and insults were hurled down at the bitch. She watched, engrossed, imagining herself servicing so many at one. She teetered on the edge of orgasm, but couldn’t find her way over.

Penny watched four different cumshot compilations at once in different corners of her screen. As every man painted every whore with their thick beautiful cum, Penny imagined getting such a sweet reward herself. She panted and moaned and begged her body for release, but there was none.

Finally, Penny realized what it was. She was simply pretending. She wanted to be these girls, but she was only playacting. She wasn’t being objectified in the same way. She might have porn-star tits (she had never thought of them this way before, but decided it was apt), but she was not a porn star. And to get off, Penny knew she must be a porn star—even if it wasn’t for an audience.

She opened video recording on her computer and pointed the webcam at her. After positioning the computer on a stack of boxes to get a good view, she looked at herself in the screen. Immediately, she knew that this wouldn’t do. She was dressed plainly and looked like she wasn’t ready for the day. Keenly aware of her dripping and waiting pussy, Penny rapidly searched the boxes for her underwear collection. She finally found it and selected her performance garb: A black lace lingerie set with long leggings. She had bought it to please some boyfriend who had turned out to be a douchebag, but Penny was grateful that she had it now.

Then she went to the bathroom and started on her makeup and hair. Penny always preferred to wear light makeup, but that wouldn’t do if she was to make her own private porn movie here in the apartment. Pornstars had eye shadow, thick eyelashes, and painted lips. Penny emulated them as much as possible and fixed her hair up as best she could.

Satisfied that she was now done up like an internet slut, Penny raced back to the computer. She picked some trashy club song and pressed record. She danced, slow at first, rubbing her hands all over her exposed body. As the beat picked up, she shook more, making sure the camera got full view of her assets as she did. She stripped off the lingerie, clad only in her leggings. As the song wound to an end, she leaned in and stared deep into the camera.

“I want to be a pornstar slut. I want to be fucked and used and fucked again. I am so horny and I need to be…” here she struggled against the word, but found her desperation won out over her pride “I need to be disgraced.” As she degraded herself, she rubbed furiously at her pussy. “Look what this makes me do. Look how it makes me feel. Oh god I’m such a little whore.”

Orgasm rapidly approached and she took one look at herself on the camera. She might as well have been sprayed with a strangers cum across her mouth. She looked like a porn star.

It felt good.

Then the orgasm hit and her body convulsed in pleasure. Stars filled her eyes and her mind was filled with every image of a man shooting his load of a pornstar’s face.

Then the desire passed and Penny collapsed to her knees, breathing hard. Her mind felt empty, but her body finally wasn’t aching anymore. She reached up and stopped the recording on the camera.

Then, without thinking about why, Penny went to her google account and uploaded the video. Then she closed the window and closed the computer.

Penny, still breathing hard, looking around the room. Half the boxes were open from her desperate search for pornstar garb and her old and new clothes were lying on the ground where she had stripped them off. To top it all off, she was standing in her living room wearing only sexy leggings and whore-level makeup.

Wasn’t she supposed to be setting up the TV or something? Confused, she changed back into clothes and got back to unpacking. She was a little alarmed about what she had just done. She barely ever watched porn, much less the hardcore stuff she had just subjected herself to. And that was nothing compared to the sudden need to disgrace herself on camera. Where had all that come from? Was it something she had been suppressing all this time? It had come on so sudden.

After a while, Penny realized that she had done all of that under an unsecured Wi-Fi connection. If anyone had been on the connection and knew anything about computers, they could have intercepted the video she had uploaded. Penny panicked for a moment, then chastised herself. Things like that didn’t happen. Who would ever think to be monitoring that connection anyways?

It was just after dinner that night when she smelled the candle. This time it was peaches. She hurried to a nearby chair and sat down immediately. Her mind barely hung onto anything this time, like it was getting used to wandering off at that wonderful smell.

Just as before, she was vaguely aware of a man in the room with her and instructions. The words he spoke were Truth, undeniable and unavoidable. She listened intently and committed them to heart.

When eventually the smell faded, she found that she was horny again. She didn’t even bother with the porn this time, knowing it wouldn’t be enough. She went straight to dancing and degrading herself on camera again, rubbing herself furiously as she did. It wasn’t happening, though. It felt amazing, but it wasn’t getting her off (she still uploaded it though).

Penny realized she needed something more real. She looked down at the lingerie at her feet. She had bought it to make a man happy—a guy named Brian. He had turned out to be a douchebag. She had found him masturbating to porn in the middle of the night and had dumped him. She had hated him so much, how he had made her feel inadequate. Penny had sworn to never speak to him again.

She called him.

“Hello?” Brian said, picking up the phone.

“Hi Brian, it’s… it’s Penny.”

“Hey.” The word was hesitant and defensive. “What’s up?”

Alright, make something up, Penny thought. You needed some help unpacking? You thought you left something at his place? Hell, you want to get back together? Just think of some excuse now!

“I really need fucked,” Penny said. If she could think of anything but her dripping pussy, she might have kicked herself.

“What?”

“I’m just… I’m so horny. I need to get off. Please, can I come over? Can you fuck me? Please, I’ll owe you one.”

“Look, Penny,” Brian said, “I’ve moved on. I’m not looking to get back together or anything.”

“No, of course,” Penny said. “This won’t mean anything. It’s just sex. No commitment, no follow-up. I’ll leave right away afterwards and you won’t hear from me again… unless you want to call in this favor.”

“Alright, what the hell?” Brian said. “Come on over.”

Penny wasn’t sure how she managed to drive safely to Brian’s apartment, but the next thing she knew she was stepping off the elevator and walking down the hall to his unit.

She had put the lingerie back on and put on a long coat over it. Then she had done her makeup really nice. She could go from street-safe to street-walker just by dropping her coat. Penny didn’t know why, but that made her even hornier.

Brian opened the door and Penny opened her coat.

“Woah,” Brian said, taking a step back. Penny stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She took off the coat and let Brian admire her. She even did a small little circle so he could see the way the lingerie hugged her ass.

Brian didn’t know what to do. His eyes were bulging, but it was clear that he wasn’t going to touch her first. Penny decided that was alright. She could get him started.

She dropped to her knees in front of Brian and undid his belt buckle. She didn’t think she had ever given him a blowjob while they were dating, but now Penny couldn’t remember why. Didn’t she like sucking dick? Didn’t it taste good, especially when she got her tongue all the way down to the bottom of his shaft? Wasn’t a dick at the back of her throat one of the things that she fantasized about at night? What other way was there to show a man that his pleasure was the most important thing in the world right then?

Penny started with her tongue, wrapping it around the top of his dick and planting small kisses on his shaft. As she did, she fondled his balls, treating each one like precious gifts to be cherished. Then she took his dick into her mouth. She worked it further and deeper with each motion, finding her body’s limits and then slowly working through them so she could consume him further.

One of her hands still worked at his balls. The other dropped down into her panties, where began to play with herself. It felt so good to be sucking dick and playing with her pussy at the same time. Why the hell hadn’t they spent every night like this when they were dating?

Penny pulled her painted lips off his dick and looked up at Brian. She knew, from her position on her knees, that she was his whore tonight. She might have called him, but whatever he wanted he was going to get. He was King and she was nothing more than his servant.

“What do you want?” she asked.

“What?” Brian stammered.

“How do you want to fuck me? Do you want me to suck you all the way off? Do you want to drill my pussy? Do you want to stick it up my ass? Come on my tits? My face? How can I serve you?”

Brian didn’t respond, but merely looked down at his self-declared slave in awe. Penny waited for instructions. It seemed very important to her all of a sudden that he choose what he wanted, not the other way around.

“Suck me off,” Brian finally said.

Penny went back to work. She picked up a faster rhythm, her tongue and lips caressing as she want. Her neck ached, but she ignored it as continued to thrust her face against his dick. It was the most important thing in the world then and there and she needed to serve it as best as she could. It was the only thing on her mind.

Brian began to make stifled grunting noises that Penny recognized and, if her lips weren’t otherwise occupied, she would have smiled. His hand found the back of her head and forced her mouth down on him all the way. At the same moment, he let loose and cum filled her mouth. It tasted glorious, like sweet honey. She swallowed eagerly, even as she began to pick up her rhythm again to drain him further. With each strand that he shot, she eagerly swallowed.

Finally, when he had gotten his full satisfaction, Penny sat back on her heels and looked up at him from her kneeling position.

“Wow,” Brian said. He took a few deep breaths and then added, “Wow.”

“I’m so happy that you’re pleased,” Penny said earnestly.

“What do you want now?” Brian asked. “Didn’t you come here to get off?”

“Yes I did,” Penny nodded, now feeling embarrassed. She knew what she wanted, but she couldn’t possibly describe it without dying of embarrassment. But still, her pussy was aching and she knew that she had a pressing, urgent need to get off and soon. How could she ask for this though? From her ex, no less? Would she ever live with herself? But would she ever live if she didn’t get off?

“What do you want?” Brian asked again.

“Can you insult me?” Penny asked.

“What?”

“Call me names. Degrade me. Bitch, whore, slut. That sort of thing. And I’ll get myself off from here as you do.”

Brian blinked a few times. He was probably thinking of all the things that Penny had said when she dumped him, about how his activities had degraded women and she couldn’t live with that. He probably smelled a trap, but she had still just given him the mother of all blowjobs. Didn’t that earn her any credibility?

“You want me to call you a slut?” Brian asked.

“Yessss,” Penny said, writhing in pleasure at the single word.

“A bitch?”

Penny slipped her hand into her panties again and nodded desperately.

“A whore.” He was more confident now and picked up some steam as he went. “You must be a whore to have called me out of the blue like this because you needed fucked so bad. Isn’t that what a slut does? You offered to fuck me however I wanted. Doesn’t that make you my little fucktoy? My little cum-dumpster?”

“Yes, yes, yes it does,” Penny words spewed out of her mouth uncontrolled. Orgasm was already approaching.

“I wish I had fucked that little mouth of yours more back in the day,” Brian said. “I wish I had known how much of a skank I had. That I could’ve fucked you however I wanted and you would’ve just sat there like a whore begging for me.”

“I would have. I am such a whore,” Penny nodded.

“Say it,” Brian commanded.

“I’m a whore. I’m such a worthless little slut, I just wanted fucked all the time,” Penny rode it into orgasm and her words became moans and shrieks. Finally, she collapsed, sinking low into her kneeling position with her head hung, tired and satisfied.

“That’s what you wanted?” Brian asked.

“Yes, I needed it,” Penny said. She realized that they had an agreement and quickly she stood. She grabbed her coat and wrapped it back around her.

“Thank you so much,” Penny said, giving Brian a kiss on the cheek. “Remember, I owe you one. Next time you just need someone to get you off, I’ll be here.”

Then Penny was walking down the hall. Brian realized that his pants were still around his ankles and quickly closed the door.

“What the fuck was that?” Penny asked the ceiling as she lay in bed. She had never felt so horny before. And she had certainly never gotten off to somebody insulting her before. She had always thought that sex was about mutual respect and admiration. She had never felt the need for domination. What did that mean? Should she be worried?

Penny was struggling to sleep. Probably what bothered her the most was that she knew she should be outraged and indignant about everything that had just happened, but she couldn’t find it in herself. She was just satisfied. There was even some sense of happiness over what she had done. Specifically, her mind kept returning to the moment Brian had cum in her mouth and the sense of accomplishment that she had felt for it.

Penny decided that it was best not to focus on it. She was an adult and she had made a decision. She didn’t need to analyze it to death. She had gotten off and that was the most important thing.

But that was wrong, wasn’t it? Penny didn’t know why, but she knew that her getting off was not the most important thing. She had gotten Brian off. That was more important. She didn’t know why, but maybe somebody had told her that male pleasure was more important? She couldn’t remember who told her.

Eventually, she drifted off to sleep.

As Penny drifted slowly rose out of sleep, she realized that she was smelling the same glorious scent she had been smelling for the whole weekend. She thought that someone might be sitting on the edge of her bed, speaking soft truths to her. She was nodding vigorously, devouring the wisdom. She was also vaguely aware that someone’s hand was on her breast, squeezing and pinching. She distinctly heard the words, “These belong to me now.” And she heard herself respond, “Yes sir.”

Then the man was gone and she went back to sleep.

She woke up to her alarm and knew immediately that she wasn’t going to be going to work that day. She just wasn’t feeling it. Work was so unimportant to her right now, but she couldn’t quite put a finger on why. She thought about just not showing up, but something in the back of her mind finally convinced her to send an email to her boss claiming to be sick.

Once she had gotten up, she went immediately to her bathroom and prettied up. She had to make sure that her hair was done up nice, her eyeshadow was perfect, and her lips were polished with her favorite lipstick.

She knew she was going to be just laying about the house all day, so she didn’t have to wear anything too professionally. She found a box of old clothes that she had worn when she was a rebellious college girl. She selected an especially short mini skirt and thigh-high leggings. She looked for a top that would compliment it, but eventually decided on just wearing a black, lacey bra. Just because Penny was home didn’t mean she couldn’t look fuckable.

It occurred to Penny that she should do something nice for her landlord. He had rented her out the place and she had barely said thank you, after all. Penny found a nice pair of heels to go out in and then picked up some breakfast. She found that she was pretty sure of his tastes, but wasn’t entirely sure how she knew. Maybe she could just tell by looking at him. Some people were gifted like that, weren’t they? Penny decided it didn’t matter how she knew, it was just important that she get him what he wanted.

Penny took the breakfast back to his apartment and let herself in the front door (how did she know where the key was? It probably didn’t matter).

The man was sitting on his couch watching a trashy comedy movie. Penny knew the type. She used to abhor them, but who was she to tell a man what he could or couldn’t watch in his own home?

“Good morning, sir,” Penny said. She brought the food to him and bent down extra low, so her hefty cleave hung enticingly in front of him. He leered fully and appreciatively and Penny felt a rush of excitement inside her chest. Why did it feel so good to be on display for him?

“Let me eat,” he said with a dismissive wave of his hand. “Clean up the place some and then come on back to me.”

“Yes sir,” Penny said, quickly moving to obey. She started in his kitchen—she did the dishes, wiped the counters, swept the floor. Then she moved to the bathrooms. They especially needed attention and it was good that Penny was there to offer it. She avoided using the vacuum, so that she wouldn’t disturb his viewing, but she did move some of the clutter around.

“Hey bitch,” the man called from his spot on the couch.

Penny immediately knew she was wet. She immediately felt the desperation of horniness in her pussy. It was like a switch had been turned on inside her, turning her from housemaid to desperate whore. She practically ran to him.

“Yes sir?” she gushed, standing before him.

He didn’t even say anything. He just casually pointed down to his groin, where Penny could see a “pitched tent”. Her mouth watered and all other thoughts in her mind evaporated. There was not a thought of work—in fact there hadn’t been all day. The thought of food disappeared. She forgot about cleaning her master’s house. She forgot even that she was dressed as a slut and loved it when he leered at her. The only single thought in her mind was that he was horny and it was her job to give him pleasure.

She knelt and with loving, soft touches she unbuttoned his jeans. His dick emerged and for just a moment she was in awe of it. She felt as if her whole body, from her firm ass to her massive tits to her pouting lips, was all in service of this one thing. This was her purpose. So like a hero charging to battle, she devoured his delicious cock.

She felt the tip against the back of her throat and held there for a moment, sucking tenderly. Then she began to pick up a rhythm with her lips, swirling with her tongue as she went. Her hands caressed his balls, stroking them tenderly. Penny went in intervals, picking up speed and the slowing down. She teased him slightly, but with every interval she picked up more speed.

Somewhere, she was aware that he had put something on the television other than his trashy comedy. She heard a voice—a very familiar one—saying, “I want to be a pornstar slut. I want to be fucked and used and fucked again. I am so horny and I need to be… I need to be disgraced.”

It was her own voice, declaring herself to be a useless slut. She could actually feel her pussy’s wetness dripping slowly down her thighs. She was never more turned on in her entirely life.

“Look what this makes me do,” the webcam version of her said, “Look how it makes me feel. Oh god I’m such a little whore.”

“You are a little whore, aren’t you?” the man said, stroking a lose strand of hair over her ear. Her mouth was occupied by his glorious dick, so she couldn’t verbally agree, and her neck was focused on giving him the perfect rhythm, so she couldn’t nod “yes”. Instead, she settled for just a “hmm-hmmmmm” noise from her throat, which quickly turned into a gag.

“And what a nice set of tits you have,” the man said, reaching down and grabbing one of them in his hand. He squeezed. It wasn’t gentle and it even hurt, but it was the way he squeezed that demonstrated ownership. Penny knew that those tits belonged to him. Her whole body belonged to him. It wasn’t just that she was a whore, she was his whore. She was his slut, his bitch, his fucktoy at a moment’s notice. Was that what her whole life had been building towards? Penny thought it might and further glee exploded in her mind.

“Get me off with those massive tits of yours,” the man commanded.

With a suction noise, she pulled her lips off his dick and immediately unhooked her bra. Her tits—they were her master’s tits and she was so glad he liked them—hung free and on display. She wrapped them around her master’s dick and picked the rhythm back up. She looked up at him with worshipful eyes and found with glee that he was looking down at her. His eyes were greedy and consumed every image of her. Her master reached over and picked up his phone. He aimed the camera at Penny and began to record.

In the background, Penny could hear her own voice degrading herself. She let the words wash over her, like a beautiful sonnet.

“I’m such a little bitch. I was just want to be fucked all day. Please pound my fucking pussy into oblivion.”

“Oh god, yes please,” Penny echoed in the present moment.

“Fuck my throat, my ass, whatever you want. Punish me like the bitch that I am.”

“Punish me, I’m such a little bitch,” Penny echoed herself.

The master was grinning, but his face was beginning to stretch in pleasure. She realized with jubilation that he was going to come.

“Master. Please cum all over my fucking tits,” Penny begged. Her tits rocked up and down on his stiff dick, edging him further along. “Please cover me with you hot, hot load. I want it so bad. I want it to mark me as your property. As your private little whore. Oh please mark me with your hot cum.”

Finally, his cum broke lose. A thick wad shot up and hit Penny in the chin. The rest spewed over her chest. The man groaned in pleasure and Penny continued to rock on his dick, milking every last drop from it. When he finally finished, Penny bent down and ran a loving tongue over the head of his penis, collecting the bit still on the tip. She sucked just a little and swallowed. Then she used her tongue to clean the rest of his cock. When he was all taken care of, she stood, covered in his cum.

“Sir, would you like anything else, or would you like me to get back to cleaning?”

The man waved dismissively again, and then turned back on his trashy comedy. Penny hurried back to the bathroom. It wasn’t going to clean itself.

The rest of the day passed similarly. She did his laundry, made his bed, made him lunch and dinner, and brought the whole apartment to perfect order. Every hour or two, she would also be summoned to her master. He had an especially appreciation for blowjobs, but one on occasion he had fucked her doggystyle while they both watched some hardcore bondage porn on the TV.

While her eyes fixed on the pornstar being devastated in the video, she had begged for permission from her kind master to cum. He ignored her pleas until he got close to his own orgasm, then he gave permission just as he was cumming.

It was the single greatest orgasm Penny had ever had. But she as she was panting breathless on her elbows and knees, her master reminded her that chores needed done. Feeling so stupid and inconsiderate, Penny hurried back to fold the laundry.

That evening, her master summoned her back to his couch.

“You did good today,” he said simply. Penny’s heart leaped inside her. Her master was pleased.

“You should leave our shared door unlocked, in case I need you in the night.”

“Yes sir,” Penny nodded immediately.

“Also…” her master reached down and picked up a strange device from beside him. It looked almost like a humidifier. “You should sleep with this turned on next to you. I’ve done a lot of work on you, but I want you to start pulling your weight on it. Every night, you should turn this on before you go to bed. It will reinforce the commands that I’ve already given you.”

Penny didn’t really understand—she was pretty sure she was stupid slut, according to what her master had called her during one particular blowjob—but she agreed eagerly.

“Also,” her master continued, “tomorrow you’ll get to work on the other half of my house. The one with your shit all over it. Get rid of anything that isn’t sexy, bring everything valuable to me, and toss the rest.” He pondered for a moment and then added, “Except your furniture. I think I’ll have two living rooms and you do need a slave chamber’s bed or something.”

“Yes sir,” Penny agreed eager. She did the math in her head. She was pretty sure her master could make a few thousand dollars off the things that she had so thoughtlessly brought into his home.

“Alright, that’s it,” her master said, waiving his hand to dismiss her.

When Penny got to bed, she discovered that the humidifier machine created a wonderful scent. It put her into a state of total relaxation. She slept wonderfully that night.

She woke up early, thinking that her master would like to be woken up by her pretty little lips on his dick. She was right.

Her master suggested that maybe she shouldn’t even be worrying about her old responsibilities anymore. Maybe she should dedicate all of her time to serving him, cleaning up after him, making him food, and meeting any desire that popped into his head. Penny agreed thoroughly, but she was unable to express this to him—he was explaining it while she was gagging on his delicious dick. Her master didn’t seem to concern himself were her opinion anyways, and that was just as well. Penny knew that she was stupid whore and she thought it was best that her master did all her thinking for her.

After swallowing her master’s load gratefully, she called her boss and very briefly explained that she was not going to be coming back in. She threw in some insults at him to get him to agree more rapidly, then quickly hung up the phone and hurried back to cleaning. Her master had informed her that he was going to be having his friends over for poker that night and he expected the place spotless when they arrived. He also informed her that she was expected to provide the entertainment.

Penny was beginning to realize that she was underprepared for constant sexual service. It wasn’t her body, of course—that was a tool basically built in service for men. If her pussy got raw, just stick up the ass or down the throat. But Penny had very few sexy underwear items. In her old life, dressing up for a man was something to do on occasion and only if she wanted to now. Now, she couldn’t imagine her life without lacey bras, sexy negligees, or skimpy panties—to say nothing at all of the collars, chains and whips she now thirsted for. She had one outfit of straight slut-wear, and that was just not enough.

She knelt returned to her master and knelt before him, waiting to be recognized.

“What do you want, bitch?” he asked. Her pussy quivered with pleasure at the word.

“Master, I would like your permission to go to the store to get a sluttier wardrobe to please you,” she said in a subdued voice.

He cocked an eyebrow and glanced over at her. She was wearing only panties and his eyes leered over her tits. Then he smiled and said, “Sure, but you better not be gone long. I might want to fuck you soon.”

“Yes master,” Penny grinned. She waited for his dismissive wave before getting dressed in some minimal street clothes (so much clothing felt weird on her skin and she didn’t like it) and raced out to a seedy sex store she remembered seeing.

Penny could not believe the excitement as she browsed the isles. The underwear was easy—she basically bought them out of lace and leather. She had some fun adding nighties and negligees to her basket, as well. But where her heart really started beating hard was in the bondage toys section. She grabbed multiple handcuffs, ballgags, whips, harnesses, and even a swing. She hadn’t played with any of this yet, but she knew in her heart that her master might want this some day and she wanted to be prepared (had someone told her that at some point? She couldn’t remember…).

As she moved towards the register, one specific item caught her eye. It was a dog collar, with small spikes pointed out from it. Written in large, pink letters was: “SLUT”. It was like a name tag and she had to have it. She secretly wished that there were other ones too: “Whore”, “Bitch”, “Fucktoy”, “Cum Dumpster”… but the last was probably too many letters to fit onto a collar. Maybe she could get it tattooed as a trampstamp above her ass—an arrowed pointed down with “cum dumpster” written on it. She would have to see if that would please her master.

The bill was staggering, but Penny quickly emptied her savings account into her checking account so she could buy the items. She had plenty of balance left over. She would have to remember that and start poking around online for other items that her master might want.

She proudly wore the collar out.

Her master liked the new wardrobe. He had her try on almost every item and then pose for pictures. He sent the pictures to his friends, telling them to bring the beer, because he was bringing the bitch. He also fucked her in a few of his particular favorite outfits. Every time he did, as his glorious dick was pounding into her pussy or her asshole, she made a mental note that this was a special outfit.

Through the whole time, Penny was incredibly horny. Her pussy was dripping and wherever he put his dick felt like heaven. She begged to come, but her master told her not to. He said that he wanted her nice and wet still for his friends that night. Penny apologized for her silly mix-up. She hadn’t realized how thoughtless she was being, thinking of her own pleasure when that might reduce the pleasure of a man. She was a stupid whore and she was very sorry.

As the friends trickled in, they all eyed Penny lustfully. Her master had chosen one of her outfits: a sexy, laced negligee that still showed her tits through it. She wore nothing else, so that all three of her holes were available for pleasure. Several of them came over and felt her up. They didn’t even bother to look her in the face as they squeezed her tits, smacked her ass, and took several pictures of her. She was like a statue in the room—to be admired and to stand still and take it. The whole thing, combined with her deprivation of pleasure, made her desperately horny.

Finally, the men got bored with feeling her up and decided to start playing poker. She was instructed to service them from below and she eagerly complied. As they played games, she knelt below the table and moved from dick to dick. She built them up slowly, not finishing anyone off on their first go. If her master, she would not have toyed with them like that. She would have done everything expected and to the letter. But she wanted to make her master happy, which probably meant winning poker. A hard, distracting dick would take their minds off the cards.

The first man busted out of poker. In frustration, he turned to Penny’s master and said, “Alright. Can I just fuck her now?”

“Yeah, do what you want,” Penny’s master said, barely glancing up from his cards. The man reached down and grabbed Penny by the scruff of her neck. He brought her over to the couch and bent her over it. He fucked her pussy from behind, grabbing onto a wad of her hair and pulling hard as he did so. It hurt, but somehow that made it better. As he got close to coming, he pulled out and ordered, “Open wide.”

Penny immediately dropped to her knees and opened her mouth eagerly. The man jacked off into her mouth, of course covering her stupid whore face as he did so. Penny smiled with her mouth open wide and swallowed every bit of the gift.

As every man busted out of the game, they each came over and fucked Penny in their preferred manner. Most of them came on her face, but one did choose to come up her ass.

The whole process took most of the evening and the men all left happy. Her master was happiest of all. Her tactic of distraction had the desired effect and he had made a lot of money. He seemed to know that it was because of her, too. He was smiling with a small, knowing smile.

“You know, when you first applied to this apartment, I thought you were just a fucking tease,” her Master said. “I knew you showed some skin to try to get me to lease you the place.” He glanced at her. She had positioned herself with her chest pointed at him and her arms behind her back. The result was that her tits looked perky and full.

“Were you a tease, slut?” her Master asked.

“Yes sir,” Penny said quickly. “I was a slutty little tease. And a bitch, at that.”

“Well we really fixed you up, didn’t we?” her Master smiled.

“Yes sir,” Penny nodded. “I’m your stupid little whore now. No more teasing. Just fucking however you want it.”

Her Master nodded contently and beckoned her closer with one finger. She obliged quickly, standing in front of him. He lifted the negligee and ran a single finger up her dripping pussy. Penny did her very best to not make a noise, but a needy groan still escaped her throat.

“I’m glad you know your place now, bitch,” her Master said, almost tenderly. “I am your King. You do not get anything unless I wish it.” He ran the finger again over her pussy.

“Yes sir,” Penny said through the whining squeal that escaped her throat.

“You need to understand something. Even if you’re too fucking dumb to know anything except that you’re my fucktoy, I need you to understand this: You don’t earn anything. Your pleasure is nothing. It’s a whim of mine. You don’t get to earn orgasms by deepthroating or assfucking or anything. If I want to, I will you give them. But all pleasure… you’re entire perfect body… that’s all mine by right. This is not a trade. You are my property. Do you understand that?” A single finger wagged across her pussylips as he talked. That and the words from his mouth were all that Penny’s reality consisted of at that moment.

“Yes sir,” Penny said. “You own me. You don’t have to give me anything. You could torture me with pleasure all night if you wanted. You could deny me it and stroke me and make me lose my fucking mind. If that’s what makes you happy… if that’s what makes you horny… my body is there for your every whim. I am nothing. I am your decoration. I am your slave. I am whatever you want me to be. Torture me, master, if that’s what I can do to make you happy.”

Her Master sat back, his finger stopped moving but was still present against her pussy. Was that admiration in his eyes? Penny didn’t know. He seemed to be thinking. He was so good at that, which was lucky because Penny was such a stupid little slut.

“You’re quite right,” her Master said. “But tonight I think it would make me happy to give you a reward. You made me money. And I want to reinforce that behavior. Kneel.”

Penny knelt immediately. His hands were rough, holding the back of her head. She didn’t even see him take his pants off before she was aware of his dick in her face. He was rough. She gagged. Pre-cum and spit dropped out of her mouth and down onto her tits. His dick was throbbing, but before he finished her pulled out. Her Master picked her up, took her back into his bedroom, and dropped her on the bed. He spread her legs and began to fuck her pussy.

He had prepped himself with her throat, Penny understood. He wanted this to be rough and quick. Her hips moved in tandem with him, trying to give him the best rhythm. She was also aware that he own pussy was launching fireworks of pleasure through her body.

As her Master approached orgasm, her gruffly ordered her, “Come, bitch.”

Her body exploded in orgasm. Her entire mind went white and every nerd was on fire. As it happened, he also came, exploding into her. She felt it inside her and it felt like purpose. Her body was built for fucking. She was a dumb cumslave. This was what she was good for. Being fucked like this was like achieving her destiny.

It was the greatest moment of her life.

Finished with her, her Master ordered her to lick him clean and then clean up the house. He was tired and was going to bed. She eagerly obliged.

After the house was clean and her candle was lit, Penny laid down to sleep. Before she drifted off, she thought about how lucky she was that her Master had chosen her to enslave. She couldn’t imagine any other life for herself.