The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story was commissioned and paid for.

* * *

Dustin’s Sister

The first text came while Dustin was driving to his sister Sophie’s place.

It had been a good morning. Productive. Dustin managed to get out a rough draft for his paper, and he had a little mini-date with his girlfriend afterwards. Nothing fancy, just grabbing some lunch at Subway and eating it on the uni quad. It was nice, especially the blowjob in the men’s afterwards.

After that, he had spent a few hours at the gym, pumping iron. He had to maintain his looks for Lara, after all.

Dustin heard his phone buzz, but didn’t check his phone while driving, not even at the stop lights. It was illegal, after all. He smiled as he thought of what his sister would say if she were here. Probably roll her eyes at him and say something sarcastic about being a goody two-shoes.

Despite their differences, Dustin got along with his older sister. And there were quite a lot of differences.

For one, Dustin looked nothing like Sophie; people often remarked that the two “didn’t look like siblings.” Dustin thought these people were being too harsh; he thought that they had similar features. The same hair colour, same eyes, same nose shape. The only real difference Dustin saw was that he was, to quote one of his past girlfriends, a “specimen”—with well toned arms and a sexy six-pack—whereas his sister…well…Sophie was fat.

Not that Dustin thought that was a bad thing. Sophie seemed comfortable with her weight, and she liked to flaunt it. And flaunt she did. Privately, Dustin thought his sister was a bit of a slut, sleeping around with all sorts of men. Fat, short, muscled, bald, Sophie slept with them all.

As far as Dustin could tell, the only thing the men Sophie slept with had in common, was the fact that they were stereotypical “bad boys.” From the worn leather jackets, to the tired, bad attitudes. Dustin supposed that his sister found something attractive about the image, or whatever. Wasn’t his problem. Dustin learnt long ago that Sophie could take care of herself. It’s not that she was physically strong, or even a confrontational sort of person. Quite the opposite. Sophie hated confrontation. She preferred to talk things out.

The thing was, Sophie had a way with making people feel calm around her, of making people see her way of things. She just had an infectious sort of personality. When she smiled, she smiled with feeling, in a way that made her entire face light up with happiness. Sure, she was sometimes crass and sarcastic, but she was genuine.

Dustin supposed that’s why she liked bad boys; they were also genuine, albeit in a different way. Dustin often found that he couldn’t bring himself to dislike the men his sister dated; after all, if Sophie saw good in them, and they saw the good in her, they couldn’t be that bad.

Dustin pulled over to the side of the road, and parked. Undoing his seatbelt, he unlocked his phone, and checked his messages. He frowned, it was from a number he did not recognize. Curious, he opened it:

BIG CHICKS NEED BIG DICKS

Dustin blinked, suddenly lightheaded. He looked at the message again.

WEN U GETTIN HERE BRO?

Weird. He thought it said something about…something about…

His dick? For some reason, he was getting a little hard. He adjusted himself slightly, groaning a little. He loved Lara, he really did, but she wasn’t that good at getting him off. Not that it was really her fault. It’s just that well…

She was skinny. Well, that wasn’t really fair. She wasn’t bones-and-skin, that was a turn off. Dustin liked his girls with a little heft to them. He just found it sexier. And he thought they were better at handling bigger cocks. After all, big chicks need big dicks, right?

And Dustin did have it big. Soft, it was already quite big, but at full mast, he stood at 9 and-a-half inches. He measured it himself.

Dustin made his way to his sister’s apartment. She was moving to Melbourne to live with her new boyfriend, a guy she met at a bar called Steve. They had been going out for a while now, about 9 months, with a few months in between doing long distance. Dustin had meet Steve a few times already, he seemed like a nice guy. Similar, bad boy appeal as all the other men his sister dated, under all the gruffness and tattoos was a man who sincerely cared about Sophie, which was all Dustin could really ask for.

Dustin walked over to his sister’s apartment building. There was a large moving truck parked outside.

He reached number 28, and knocked on the door. A few moments later, his sister answered. “Hey Dustin!” she said cheerfully, “We’re almost done packing, just need you to move some boxes downstairs.”

“No prob,” said Dustin, walking into the apartment.

The wall were bare, everything packed into boxes, except for the couches and coffee tables.

Dustin saw a tattooed man bent over some boxes.

“Hey Steve,” he said, “Need some help with that?”

“Nah, I’m good Dus,” said Steve, looking back and grinning, “Gonna need help with what’s in the bedroom though.”

“Moving truck already here?” said Dustin, making his way to the bedroom, “Didn’t recognize the company.”

“Yeah,” said Steve, lifting the box, “It’s my truck.”

Dustin poked his head back in the room.

“Thought you worked in IT?”

“It’s a big company,” explained Steve, “We have our own moving trucks.”

Dustin frowned, but nodded, somewhat satisfied.

The next few hours went by in a blur, Dustin and Steve working to move everything into the truck. As they pushed in the last box onto the heavy vehicle, Sophie invited them in for tea. Dustin accepted the invitation.

“I’m good,” said Steve, getting into the truck, “Better hit the road.”

“What now?” said Sophie, frowning, “But we’ve got the truck for a week.”

Steve shrugged.

“Earlier I start, the quicker I come back,” he said.

Sophie pouted a bit, but acquiesced. Dustin felt a little stab of empathy for his sister.

She kissed Steve goodbye, and the siblings watched the truck leave. As the truck turned a corner, the two went inside for tea.

“So,” said Dustin, kicking back on the couch, “Just gonna be you and me for a week.”

“Urgh, don’t remind me,” said Sophie from the kitchen.

Dustin smiled. He had always enjoyed his sister’s wit.

“Things are going well then?” he asked as Sophie came back in with her own cup of tea.

She snorted.

“No, actually,” she said sarcastically, “I have decided that there are no eligible men left in the world, so I’m settling for a man I love very much.”

Dustin laughed as Sophie sipped her tea.

“I think it’s sweet, you and him moving away,” he said, “Romantic, y’know?”

“Romance is overrated,” she said, “You know I’m all about the sex.”

Dustin shifted in his seat uncomfortably. Sometimes, he wished his sister wasn’t so candid with every aspect of her life.

“And frankly, Steve is not that great,” she continued, grinning at Dustin’s discomfort, “He’s just…not that big.”

Dustin frowned. Sophie went on, but he was barely listening. Something about that last sentence bothered him.

Steve wasn’t big. His sister was big. As in, she was a big chick. And big chicks needed big dicks, right? The thought made Dustin uncomfortable. For one, he was thinking about his sister having sex, something he had never in his life done before. But more than that, the thought that his sister’s boyfriend wasn’t satisfying her in bed, all because he wasn’t big enough was just…wrong.

Big chicks need big dicks, he thought.

“Huh?” said Sohphie.

Dustin’s head snapped up. He’d been miles away.

“Um, nothing,” he said, shaking his head. He looked out the window; it was getting dark.

“We should probably head to my place,” he said, getting up.

Sophie made a noise of agreement.

“Alright, but I need the bathroom first.”

Dustin nodded, and sat back down again as his sister headed to the bathroom. He took out his

phone, and started scrolling through Facebook.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Dustin frowned. It was a message from a number he didn’t recognize. Curious, he opened it.

BROS LOOK AFTER THE FAMILY’S HO

He blinked, head weirdly dizzy all of a sudden, and read the line again.

LUNCH WITH THE BF!!

He smiled at his girlfriend’s pic of them together. Then looked up as his sister walked back into the room.

“What are you wearing?”

It seemed like he had just noticed. Sophie was wearing a shorts and a tank top, and nothing else. For some reason, this made him mad.

“What?” said Sophie, looking down, “Something wrong with the way I dress?”

Dustin bit his response down.

“No,” he said, “It just that…well…it’s a bit revealing, don’t you think?”

“So?”

“So, your boyfriend isn’t around, Sophie,” said Dustin, “Who are you trying to impress?”

Sophie rolled her eyes, which for some reason, made Dustin madder. Couldn’t she see? She was going to attract the attention of every heterosexual man out there with that getup! Hell, someone might even try to rape her! He was just trying to keep her safe!

“Fine, I’ll put on a jacket,” she said, trying to avoid confrontation. She went into her room, and came back out in a leather jacket that covered only her arms and shoulders.

“Happy?” she asked, spreading her arms out.

It was Dustin’s turn to roll his eyes, but it was better than nothing. He couldn’t stop her from acting ho-ish, he supposed. He just needed to look out for her. After all, bros look after the family ho. Dustin cooled off as he drove home, his sister doing her best to calm him down. They talked about nothing for a while, then about work, then somehow ended up on Dustin’s relationship with Lara.

“You picked a good one with her,” said Sophie, “Real classic looker.” Dustin smiled at that.

“She’s alright, I guess,” he said, “Not really my usual type, I’ll admit.”

“Not your usual type?” Sophie laughed, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Dustin shrugged. He never really liked talking to his sister about things like relationships, and sexual preferences.

Sophie shook her head.

“Well, long as you’re happy,” she said.

Dustin thought about that. Yeah, Lara wasn’t the girl of his dreams, he supposed. But he loved her, and she loved him. Hell, she was cool with him always having to bail out his ho of a sister, unlike a lot of his previous girlfriends. For some reason, they all hated his sister, calling her a slut or a ho and stuff. Sure, Dustin agreed, but this was his sister. His family’s ho. He had to look after her.

As he thought and drove, he didn’t notice his sister bite her lip as she looked down at his crotch.

* * *

The next day, Dustin woke up a little groggy. He had slept late that night, watching a movie with his sister. He got out of bed, and looked around for a pair of pants.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

His phone. He grabbed it of his bedside table, still groggy, as he got up. The text was from a number he didn’t know, but he was too tired to care. Still looking for some pants, he opened the text:

MY HOUSE, MY RULES.

Dustin blinked, and stared at the blank screen of his phone. Why had he picked it up again? He rubbed his eyes, clearing his mind. Come to think of it, why was he looking for pants? He was in his own house, right? That meant he could do whatever he wanted. Who cares if his sister was here? She’d have to deal with it.

He walked into the kitchen in his underwear, a pair of black Calvin Klein briefs. Sophie was already in there, eating a bowl of cereal. She glanced his way, then did a double-take, eyes bulging.

“Jeez, bro,” she said, “Wear some pants!”

“My house, my rules,” said Dustin, reaching for his own bowl.

Sophie watched her brother’s firm bubble butt as he reached for the bowl, then bend over to get the milk. She looked away as he turned towards her, grabbing a seat.

They ate breakfast in silence. Neither of them were really morning people.

After breakfast, Sophie went to her room, and Dustin to uni.

He spent the morning trying to get through his paper. He was doing good work, making progress through the first few paragraphs. He had his outline all ready, but still needed some research done before actually making his points.

BZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Phone. He unlocked it absentmindedly as he looked through his textbook, then glanced at the screen:

LOOKS OVER BOOKS.

He blinked, then frowned.

HEY MAN, HOW’S SOPHIE?

Steve, asking about his sister. Dustin didn’t know how to respond. On the one hand, he knew that Steve, on some level at least, loved Sophie. But ever since what she said, about him not being able to satisfy her…about him not having a big cock…

Dustin shook his head. He sent of a short reply, telling him that Sophie was fine. He was being irrational. Sophie could take care of herself.

Except, Dustin realized, that she shouldn’t have to. It was his job to keep Sophie in line. It was his job to look out for Sophie. Bros look after the family’s ho after all.

BZZZZZZZZZZ.

BAD BOYS LOOK GOOD.

SHE’S NOT ACTING WEIRD?

Dustin sighed. He really didn’t want to deal with this. He turned off his phone, and went back to work.

Except he couldn’t. For some reason, Dustin just wasn’t able to concentrate on his work. He was weirdly restless, leg tapping, drumming his fingers on his textbook. He tried to focus on making sense of a passage, before realizing that he was just reading the same sentence, again and again.

He sighed, and closed his book. He wasn’t getting any work done today. Might as well hit the gym.

* * *

Working out cleared his mind, got the weird buzzing that reading had gotten into him. He felt focused, and refreshed. It was strange, he had never felt this way after, or even during a workout. Usually, even at his most focused, Dustin’s attention would at some point be averted by something, like a woman on a treadmill, or a woman doing yoga. Today, however, he really didn’t care about that. He reasoned that it was because he was going to meet Lara today.

BZZZZZZZZZZ.

For some reason, Dustin felt excited to answer the text, but his heart dropped when he realized it was from Lara. Apparently, she wasn’t feeling very well, so she was cancelling tonight.

Dustin was disappointed, but not as much as he thought he would be. He figured that it was because that now Lara had cancelled, he could go out and do some chores.

First off, he had some shopping to do. There was a book he had been itching to buy for a while now, as well as some recommended readings by his professors.

Dustin walked into the bookstore, and looked around. He checked his list of books, and went searching.

As he walked through the shelves, Dustin felt strange. The weird buzzing in his head that had started when he was reading was back again, stronger than ever. He looked at the words on the paper, and they all seemed to float away, confusing him.

“Can I help you sir?”

Dustin turned around, to find a young, plump woman smiling up at him. She had long brown hair, and sparkling green eyes.

He immediately smiled back.

“Yeah, I was just looking for…umm…”

Dustin looked at the paper again, trying to read it. The words just floated off the page. The woman, however, took one look, and directed him to a shelf. There she picked up a few books, and put them in his hands.

“I think that’s all of them,” she said slowly, “Oh, a Brandon Sanderson novel! Have you read his Mistborn series?”

“Yes, I have,” said Dustin, smiling. This lady was really nice, and quite pretty too. The way she walked, the way her hair bounced…

“I loved the resolution to it all, and Sazed’s character development,” she said, starting to lead Dustin to another section of the store, “I mean, I know it’s Vin that’s the main character, but I really like how Sanderson diverts attention from major plot points by masking them as character traits, like with Sazed and his religions. I thought it was very clever, no?”

Dustin’s eyes glazed over as she spoke, but he nodded at her last word. That seemed to make her happy.

“What’s your name?” he asked her as she handed him the last book.

“Talia,” said the girl, smiling.

“Thank you, Talia,” said Dustin, “You really made my day.”

With that, he took her hand, and kissed it, like a gentleman. Talia blushed.

“Well, I’m...happy to help,” she said, face radiating heat. Dustin flashed a cocky smile her way as he left.

That was a really pretty girl, thought Dustin as he walked away. She was bigger than Lara, but a good shape. He wondered absentmindedly if she had a boyfriend. He hoped that he would see her again.

As he walked, Dustin caught himself in the mirror. Damn, he looked good. He stopped for a bit, and posed, rolling up his sleeves a little, showing muscle. He really did look good. He should show it off a bit more.

And these clothes didn’t really show off much. Dustin thought back to his wardrobe, and realized that he didn’t really wear much that showed off his skin and muscle. He decided that, well, since he was here anyway, he might as well shop around for some new clothes. For Lara. Because…she’d like to see more of his skin, right? Right. Two hours later, he had a whole new wardrobe.

Gone was the fresh look, clean cut looking Dustin. Here was a Dustin that looked bad; in tank tops and jeans. His usual confident air now read like bad boy swagger, and he noticed that more people looked at him now. Mostly girls, but some guys, checking him out. It made him feel good. He wondered what Talia would think of this outfit, or his sister.

* * *

Sophie liked Dustin’s new outfit a lot. It meant a lot to him that she approved.

The next day Dustin knew that he should probably work more on his paper, but he just wasn’t feeling it. He decided to hit the gym instead. It was leg day. He loved leg day.

For some reason, Sophie tagged along. Dustin didn’t mind, in fact, if she was here, he could keep an eye on the family ho. Not that he told her that she was the family ho. Being PC all the time was pretty hard.

They talked as Dustin drove to the gym.

“You’ve changed, sorta,” said Sophie, glancing at his well-defined biceps, before turning back to her phone.

Dustin laughed.

“One wardrobe change, and I’ve become someone else?” he teased, “Come on Sophie.”

“It’s not just the clothes,” insisted Sophie, “It’s…well…you’re more…demanding.”

“Demanding?”

“No! I mean,” Sophie was flustered. She didn’t want to make her brother mad.

“I mean you’re less willing to compromise than you used to,” she clarified.

Dustin thought about that, and relaxed.

“Guess I’m just standing up more for what I believe in,” he said, smiling at her.

She smiled back.

“I like it,” she said, looking at him up and down, “It’s kinda…”

She didn’t finish the sentence. Instead, she typed into her phone.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the gym.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Text message. From a number he didn’t recognize. Sophie waited beside him as he opened the text:

HO’S AND SLUTS ARE MEANT TO BE FUCKED.

Dustin shook his head. Then looked back at his phone.

“Weird,” said Sophie, “I could’ve sworn your phone vibrated.”

“Me too,” said Dustin, then shook his head, “Come on, let’s get on with this.”

As Dustin worked out, he made sure to keep a careful eye on his sister. She was a ho, after all; he always had thought of her as a slut. A place like this would be like a candy factory for her; she would want to taste everyone here. Not that it was her fault or anything. Ho’s and sluts are meant to be fucked, that’s just how they were. Dustin just needed to make sure she wasn’t going off with anyone unworthy of the family. After all, she was the family ho.

Luckily, it didn’t seem like he had to do much. A couple men looked her way, but most of them ignored Sophie. Werid. Dustin knew for a fact that Sophie was one of the hottest girls he knew. If he weren’t her brother, he would have fucked her already. Although...now that he thought about it...ho’s and sluts were meant to be fucked...didn’t matter about relations...

Sophie herself seemed to be ignoring the other men; she seemed focused on the wall a lot. At least, that was where she was looking whenever Dustin turned to look at her. Sometimes, he thought he saw her glancing at him, at his ass, or his chest or abs, but he could have been imagining it.

Not that he would have blamed her. He did look good. He really needed more clothes that showed him off like that. Maybe he’d go out after this work out again, get some more clothes that did that.

He finished his work out, and took a shower, legs and ass aching good. He left the shower room and headed towards his sister, who was nowhere to be found. Instead, there was another, skinnier girl, who Dustin didn’t recognize until she turned to him.

“Hey babe!” said Lara, smiling and leaping into his arms. Dustin caught her instinctively, but froze as Lara kissed him on the lips. She noticed. “What’s wrong babe?” she asked, concerned by his lack of response.

“Uh, nothing,” said Dustin, “Just, er, just surprised is all.”

“Aren’t you happy to see me?” Lara pouted. It was one of the things she knew Dustin liked.

But for some reason, it just seemed to annoy him now.

“Yeah, sure,” he said, putting her down, “It’s great to see you.”

He kissed her on the lips again, this time with a bit more feeling. She seemed sated by that.

“Have you seen Sophie? She was just here,” said Dustin, looking around.

“Really? Her?” scoffed Lara, “Here?”

Dustin knew that Lara didn’t like Sophie, and the feeling was mutual. Before, he had just put up with it, because it was what good partners do.

“Hey, that’s my sister, okay?” said Dustin, “Don’t talk about her like that.”

Lara blinked in shock. Dustin never used to talk this way with her.

“Are you okay?” she asked, genuinely concerned.

Dustin waved her away as Sophie came out of the women’s bathroom. She froze as she saw Lara.

“What are you doing here?” she asked rudely.

Lara bit her reply back, glancing at Dustin. She didn’t want to make him mad, and he was acting weirdly.

“I was just gonna ask if you wanted to do something tomorrow night,” said Lara, stroking Dustin’s chest, “Y’know…to make up for last night?”

Dustin glanced at Lara, then at his sister. He looked back at Lara, and shrugged.

“Sure, okay.”

The response was less than what Lara had wanted, but she took it. She would find out what was wrong tonight.

“Great! 8 o’clock, your place? I’ll bring the wine.”

Dustin grunted a response, and headed over to Sophie. Lara took that as her cue to leave.

“I don’t like her,” said Sophie.

“Be nice, she’s my girlfriend,” said Dustin automatically. Sophie rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“I’m gonna go shopping, wanna come?” asked Dustin.

“What you shopping for?”

“Clothes. Thinking of getting a new wardrobe,” said Dustin, “Something a little more…bad.”

“Bad?” Sophie raised an eyebrow.

“Bad boys look good,” was Dustin reply.

Dustin spent the day modeling for his sister, trying on different tops, jeans, leather jackets. With each new outfit, he posed, which for some reason made his sister squirm and look at him more. Dustin decided he liked the attention. He started to flash a bit of skin, pulling up his top to show abs, pulling his pants down a little to show the top of his crack. Watching her squirm in her seat actually made Dustin a little hard. After all, his sister was the family slut…sluts are meant to be fucked…big chicks need big dicks…

He shook his head. Freudian thoughts, everyone had them.

He decided to play one last trick on his sister. He came out of the fitting room with only his pants, and a snapback on backwards. His sister gulped as Dustin swaggered out in front of her.

“What do you think?” he said, putting his hands on his hips. He noticed Sophie quickly glance down at his package, making him harder.

“Ummm…yeah,” she said, gulping, “It’s good.”

Dustin grinned cockily.

“See something you like?” he said confidently, walking up closer to her.

She grinned back up at him, and lightly traced her finger up his bulge.

“Mmmmmmaybe,” she giggled, “Are you willing to share more?” Dustin grinned wider, but then, something happened.

An alarm blared inside Dustin’s head. This was his sister. What was he thinking?

Dustin shook his head, and stumbled back.

“Ah, um,” he murmured, “Uh, one sec.”

He went back into the fitting room, leaving Sophie looking—was that disappointment?—disgruntled.

He took a few deep breaths. Freudian thoughts, he explained to himself. That’s what these are.

There was a knock on the door.

“Hey,” it was Sophie, “You okay in there?”

“Yep!” said Dustin, a little too quickly, “I’m fine!”

“Well, I was gonna say, you need some new underwear.”

Dustin frowned.

“Underwear?”

“Yeah,” said Sophie, “Like, something sexy.”

“What’s wrong with my underwear now?”

“You want to look good for Lara, right?” asked Sophie.

“Sure,” replied Dustin.

“Then you need sexier underwear. Something that shows off your ass. Oh, and by the way, I’m going out.”

“Out?” said Dustin sharply, “Where?”

“Don’t worry about it,” she replied, “Meet you back home.”

“Wait!”

Dustin burst out of the room, but she was already gone. Before he could head out to follow her, he got a text.

BZZZZZZZZZ.

BIG SLUTS AROUND MY DICK ARE BETTER THAN SOME SKINNY STICK

Dustin blinked. It was Steve again, asking about Sophie. He cursed and ignored it, heading out after his sister, but it was too late. She had already gone. Damnit! How was he supposed to look after her, if she kept going off like this?! Fucking ho. Leaving him hard. His earlier crisis was forgotten, replaced with the throbbing in his dick.

Dustin was in a bad mood as he walked through the mall, just as he stopped by the bookstore. He saw Talia was working today.

Almost without thinking, he walked up to her.

“Hey,” he said from behind her, making her jump a little.

“Oh! It’s you. Jeez, you scared me!” laughd Talia.

“You busy?” he asked her.

Talia raised an eyebrow.

“I’m working, so…yeah?”

“Yeah, but you’d like to help me, right?”

“I...I guess,” said Talia.

“Come with me,” said Dustin.

Talia paused for a bit, surprised by the force in his voice.

“Where?” she asked slowly.

Dustin grinned, and leaned in.

“I need some new underwear,” he whispered, “And I want to model it for you.”

Talia went red. She started to play with her hair, biting her lip.

“I, um…should probably—”

“Come with me.”

It was an order, not a request. Talia followed him out of the store not telling anyone.

* * *

The next morning Dustin woke up feeling refreshed. It had been a long time since he had felt this good.

He had taken Talia to an adult underwear store, and modeled for her, like he promised. Every time he came out with a new piece, she blushed. She bit her lip, squirming as he modeled her the black bikini briefs. Her jaw dropped when he started posing in the thong. Her fingers started to move down to her wet cunt when he started twerking in the Andrew Christian jockstrap, his tight bubble butt bouncing within the straps. It was at that point he couldn’t take it anymore.

Dustin dragged Talia into the change room with him, forced her on her knees, and ordered her to suck him off. She complied, taking all nine and a half inches in like a pro. He fucked her face for a while, before ordering her to take off her blouse to give him a titfuck.

She did so, keeping his huge dick between her double D breasts, her breasts kept held in place only with her hands and flowery pink bra. She used her mouth to suck the tip that kept poking out from the top.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

For some reason, Dustin couldn’t help but answer the text:

BIG BUTTS NEED TO BE FUCKED.

“Get up, and turn around,” Dustin ordered. Talia meekly obeyed, putting her hands on the door, and sticking her ass out. Dustin looked at her ass. It was…big. Yes. But…

He pulled down her pants roughly, and slapped her ass, making it jiggle.

“Ah!” Talia moaned. Dustin slapped a hand over her mouth.

“Shut up,” he whispered, and forced a finger down her throat. She started sucking greedily as he teased her cunt with his thick, erect cock.

Talia’s eyes crossed as he entered her in one swift motion, and started to fuck her. Her fat jiggled and slapped against itself as he thrust in and out of her, in and out. Talia began to pant. She came twice in that fitting room, one right after the other as Dustin dumped his load inside her. He then took her home—forcing her to give him a blowjob on the way—and fucked her until her voice gave out at around 3 am.

Talia was a slut. Sluts were meant to be fucked. And a big slut around his dick was better than some skinny stick.

Dustin walked into the kitchen, wearing only a jockstrap. At that moment, Sophie walked in.

To Dustin’s anger, she was wearing barely anything: a crop top and short shorts. Sophie stared at her brother’s ass a little too long.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

“Like what you see, slut?” asked Dustin, glancing at the message in his phone.

“What did you just call me?” said Sophie.

“I’ll ask the questions around here,” said Dustin, walking up to his sister. She cocked her head, eyes now sparkling with newfound respect.

“Where have you been, slut?” Dustin drew out the last word, emphasizing it. Sophie’s breathing grew quicker.

“Out,” she said, taking a step back. Dustin kept moving forward, until he was leaning on her against the door.

“With who?”

“Some guys at the bar.”

“Did you fuck them?” he snarled.

Sophie shot him a look.

“What’s it to you?”

“Answer the question!” yelled Dustin, “My house, my rules!”

Sophie smiled, biting her lower lip.

“You’re getting sexy little brother,” she said, “Keep this up and we might make it three guys I slept with this morning.” Dustin cocked his head, leaning in close. With one hand, he undid the button to her shorts.

“You think I’m one of those fuckboys you play around with?” he asked her, slipping a hand down her panties. He slid a finger up and down her moist cunt.

“You think I’m just another guy you can cheat with while Steve’s away?” he whispered in her ear. Sophie moaned, gyrating her hips against Dustin’s fingers.

“What about you?” she whispered back, “You think I’m a girl who’ll let you cheat on Lara?”

Dustin was getting hard again, as he started to finger her. One finger inside, he whispered in her ear.

“Take off your top.”

Sophie glared at her brother, before doing as she was told. Her breasts bounced around in a black, see through bra. She moaned, and looked her brother in the eyes.

“Kiss me.”

Dustin still fingering her, they embraced, kissing and frenching, moaning into each other’s mouths.

Dustin pushed down his sister’s shorts and underwear, and slid in another finger, rubbing against her clitoris. Sophie came up for air.

“Ooooh!” she moaned, humping against her brother’s hand.

She pushed him down on a chair, and sat on his lap, his fingers still inside her.

“You like that?” she whispered to him, “You like that your fat sister is on you?”

Without waiting for a reply, she buried his face in her tits. A few moments later, he emerged dazed.

Sophie grabbed him by his broad shoulders, and leaned in:

“Fuck me like a slut, little brother.”

Dustin needed no more persuasion. He pulled his cock out of the jockstrap, and thrust it inside his sister’s wet pussy.

Sophie’s eyes crossed as she felt her brother’s nine and a half inches dive deep within her, rubbing against her clitoris, and hitting slightly against her cervix. She started to bounce on her brother’s dick, fat jiggling along with her. As she did, she whispered to her brother.

“How do you like that? Fucking your own sister?”

“Sluts…meant…to be…fucked.”

“You! Calling me! A slut?!”

“Family…ho!”

“Does your sister’s! Unh! Fat! Slutty pussy! Oh! Feel good! Unh! On your cock!”

“Fat chicks…need…big…dicks…”

“That’s right! Fat! Ooh! Chicks! Need! Big! Dicks!”

“Unh!”

“What! About! Lara?!”

“Fat…sluts…on…dick…better…than! Skinny…Stick!”

“Unh! Unh! Ah!”

“Urrrrgh!”

“You! Really! Think! That?!”

“Yes! Fat…Sluts…Better!”

“Even! Your! Sister?!”

As Dustin answered, the phone slipped out of his hand.

“Sex!With! Big! Sis! Best! Kind! There! Is!”

SEX WITH BIG SIS=BEST KIND THERE IS.

With that, Dustin came inside his big sister, filling her with his white, hot lust. At the same time, Sophie orgasmed, eyes rolling to the back of her head, back arching. “HAAAAAAA​AAAAAAA​AAAAAAA​AAAAAAA​AAAAAAA​AAAAAAA​AAAAAAA​NNNNNNN​NGGGGGG​GHHHHHH​HH!!”

“UUUUUUU​UUUUUUU​UUUUURR​RRRRRRR​RRRRRRR​RRRRRRR​RRRRRRR​RRRRRRR​RRRRRHH​HHHHHHH​HHHHHH!!”

They both stayed there, panting, sweating. Suddenly, a creak from the room beyond. Sophie turned to see a woman she had never seen before, nervously walking into the kitchen. She was wearing nothing but a lacy, pink bra.

“Talia! Get over here!” barked Dustin. Talia looked like she was going to disobey, but hurried forward, and knelt beside Dustin’s chair.

“Talia, this is my sister, Sophie,” said Dustin, slapping his sister on the ass. Talia’s eyes widened as she looked between the siblings.

“Sophie, this is my bitch, Talia.”

Talia’s eyes widened further, but said nothing. Sophie looked at Talia up and down. She sighed, and got off Dustin’s cock.

“Whatever, she’s yours,” she said, ignoring Talia, “Just remember, you are mine.”

Dustin looked like he was about to argue, but didn’t. He swallowed, and nodded.

“Alright, clean up all this once you’re done,” she pointed to the house, “And break up with Lara.”

Dustin nodded again, this time more meekly, accepting his role. Sophie gathered her clothes, and left to her room. As soon as she was gone, Dustin picked up his phone.

“Talia, clean this up,” Dustin ordered, pointing towards his softening cock.

“But I have wo—”

“Does it look like I care?! Clean this up before I do something you’ll regret, bitch!”

Talia lowered her head, and moved around to Dustin’s cock.

“Yes, sir.”

She took the head in, sucking off the cum and juices, as Dustin closed his eyes and called Lara.

* * *

Lara was eating breakfast when the phone rang. She looked at the caller ID: Dustin!

She picked up quickly.

“Hello?”

Nothing.

“Hello?” she repeated, “You there Dustin?”

“Yeah, I’m here.”

Lara sighed with relief. It was him. But…something was off about his voice.

“You okay?” she asked, “Why are you calling so early?”

Nothing. Lara thought she heard something in the background.

“Hello? What’s going on?”

“Man, be quiet, bitch,” said Dustin.

Lara was stunned into silence. What the…Dustin never spoke like that!

“God, you’re good at this, aren’t you, Talia?”

“Who’s Talia? What’s going on?!”

“Oh shut up, Lara,” said Dustin, “I’m calling…fuck…I’m calling because I want to break up.”

Lara didn’t say anything. She couldn’t. She was…what was…why did…

“Is something wrong? Is everythin—”

“Everything’s fine, you skinny bitch,” said Dustin, “Except you. I want you out of my life. Pronto.”

“But—” Where was this coming from? Sure, she had cancelled one night, and he seemed distant the last time she spoke to him, but this was completely different from-

“Hey, don’t touch yourself!” Lara heard a slap on the other side of the line.

“What is going on? Why are you doing this?” Lara was in tears. This couldn’t be- This couldn’t- “Is someone else there?”

“Yeah. Someone who sucks cock better than you ever could.”

The phone line went dead, and Lara stared at her cereal.

* * *

A few days later, Steve’s truck arrived in front of Dustin’s house.

He walked up to the front door, took a deep breath, and walked right into the house. It was unlocked, just as he expected it.

He could hear sounds of moaning as he walked through the house. This really was a nice place, he thought, as he walked into the kitchen.

There, he found a sight better than he imagined.

In the corner was a woman—Talia, Steve imagined—hands and feet bound to a chair, mouth covered with tape. The woman was bouncing slightly on the chair, eyes rolling to the back of her head every few seconds, body spasming, fat jiggling, whenever this happened. On closer inspection, Steve saw that she was bouncing on a thick, black, vibrating dildo.

Talia had not been a part of his plans; that was all something the Dustin came up with. Steve supposed that he himself was partly to blame for that; maybe he made him a little too dominating.

It didn’t matter though, as Sophie seemed to be enjoying herself.

She was in the middle of the room, on the dining table, riding Dustin like a horse. She moaned and groaned with every bounce, panting as her little brother filled her.

Dustin slapped his big sister’s ass, as she came.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Her back locked, and toes curled; that was a good orgasm. The boy had a good dick, and good technique. Steve wanted to try it for himself.

He sent a text to the siblings’ phones. When he saw Sophie at the bar, all by herself, Steve had wanted her. He wanted her fat body, her beautiful eyes, and her loving smile. He had fallen in love with her the moment he saw her. They began dating, and those first few weeks were his most precious memories.

However, problems began when they tried to have sex. He just wasn’t good enough, or big enough to satisfy her. She never complained however, saying that she loved him not because of the sex, but because of who he was. Steve felt that he didn’t deserve someone as good as Sophie.

Then Steve met her brother, Dustin. From the moment he lays eyes on that man, Steve knew that he had to have him. Dustin had everything Sophie had, great humour, those eyes, that smile…he was like a male version of Sophie. How could Steve not fall for both siblings?

He felt guilty for this. He knew he shouldn’t be lusting after the brother of someone he was dating, but he couldn’t help it. He wanted both of them.

However, once he found out about Dustin’s huge cock, he knew what he should do.

Steve decided that he wasn’t good enough for Sophie. She deserved someone better, someone who loved her better than he did, someone who could fuck her better than he did. Who better than Dustin? He loved her, Steve could tell from the way that Dustin was wary around him, and his cock would be perfect for her. Big, strong, and hard, just the way she likes it.

He did need to change a couple things, however. Sophie liked her men dominant, but not too dominant. She wanted to be in control, but she also wanted them to challenge her for it. So, Steve used his IT expertise to suggest changes in Dustin’s personality, make him more dominant, make him open to the idea of a sexual relationship with his sister.

There was just one thing Steve needed to do before he left the siblings to live happily together. It was selfish, he knew, as he watched the siblings read their texts. Sophie got off her brother’s dick, and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Dustin looked over at Steve.

“Big butts need to be fucked,” he murmured, as he got up and walked over to him.

Steve took in a shaky breath, and unbuttoned his shirt. He unbuckled his pants, which slid down to reveal a large bubble butt, secured in a yellow and blue jockstrap.

Dustin slapped Steve’s ass, before kneeling down and licking it.

Steve moaned, and bent over, arms on the table to steady himself. He pushed his ass out as Dustin ate it, pushing his tongue into Steve’s tight hole, lubing it up.

Steve’s body jerked with every twitch of Dustin’s tongue; he was already so hard. He shivered as Dustin got up, and leaned onto him, cock hard against his hole.

“Steve’s butt needs to be fucked.”

Dustin slid his monster cock inside Steve slowly, then began to pick up speed fucking him.

“That’s right boy,” Steve moaned as Dustin fucked him, “Shove that big dick up my ass!”

Dustin was hitting it, the point inside Steve that was making him hard, making his cock twitch with excitement!

“Fuck me with that monster dick! Yeah! Yeah!” Steve moaned, raising his leg to give Dustin better access.

“Fuck me like I’m your sister!”

Dustin exploded inside Steve, hot cum filling his tight hole. But Steve wasn’t done yet. He tightened his ass muscled, refusing to let Dustin out.

“Lie on the table,” ordered Steve.

Dustin complied, and Steve began to fuck himself on Dustin’s huge cock.

“Yeah, gimme that dick, boy!” he howled, bouncing hard, ass slapping against Dustin’s thighs. Dustin slapped Steve’s ass, then grabbed it, pushing himself deeper inside, then starting to thrust faster and faster. His cock began to thicken again inside Steve.

“Oooh, fuck me!” Steve’s eyes rolled to the back of his head, as he bounced and bounced. Dustin grabbed Steve’s hips and thrust himself deep within his sister’s ex-boyfriend, cumming once more. That was the final straw for Steve. Legs locking up, and eyes rolled to the back of his head,

Steve’s dick exploded with cum, all over Dustin’s chest, face and arms.

For a moment, Steve stayed there, in the afterglow of bliss. Then he picked himself up, gathered and wore his clothes, and stopped by Talia.

He considered the girl as she came for the who-knows-how-manyth time. Taking pity, he untied her. She fell from the chair, gasping, twitching.

Steve found a towel, and put it around her, then carried her out of the house to her truck. The girl’s mind was probably beyond saving, but who knows? Maybe he could manage something. As Steve started the truck, and began to head off, he considered the house once more. There didn’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary going on inside. It just seemed like any other house on the street.

Steve smiled. He knew Sophie was happy now.