The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dysfunction Function

Deborah stared at the pill bottle. There so few of them, she thought. It almost seemed impossible that these pills could give her what she wanted and yet she was at her wits end. If these pills didn’t give her what she wanted, she wasn’t sure what she’d do next.

Of course, it wasn’t her problem, the petite, young brunette thought. Or maybe it was. Maybe that was part of it. She knew she was attractive. She could see guys’ heads turn and it didn’t even matter if they knew she was married. They watched her nonetheless.

Her eyes, like her hair were dark. Her face seemed almost pristine. Guys liked her, so why did she, of all people have this problem.

Well really, it was her husband, Wade’s problem, but still, in a way, that made it her problem, too. If Wade couldn’t get it up anymore, was it all on him or had she done something to make him that way, or was it just that she wasn’t woman enough to bring him to life.

And it wasn’t like she was particularly horny. Early on in their marriage, it had seemed as if Wade wanted it all the time and sometimes, it was she who’d to say no. Sometimes, it was she who’d had to say she wasn’t in the mood. Sometimes, it was she who’d had to make up an excuse.

But that hadn’t happened in a very long time.

What she wouldn’t give for days like that, Deborah thought ruefully. She put the pill bottle on the table just above Wade’s plate where he couldn’t possibly miss it and not for the first time, she found herself hoping that these pills would actually work.

“Honey,” she called out. “It’s time for dinner.”

Wade Jennings was only 40 years old but he looked older. His long face seemed longer than usual these days and his this hair was thin and wispy as he shuffled into the dining room.

Wade scowled at the pill bottle just past his plate.

“You know what the doctor said,” Deborah reminded him. “You’ve got to take it.”

“It’s embarrassing,” the man said.

“It’s not like you’re the only one,” Deborah said.

“That doesn’t make it any better,” the man grumped.

Deborah said nothing because there was nothing to say.

The man nodded and opened the pill bottle. He took out the pill. “Here goes nothing,” he said just before he popped it into his mouth.

Nothing was what Deb felt that night when she and Wade were alone in bed that night. Perhaps it took longer to work, she told herself.

She certainly hoped that was all it was.

The next day, Wade went off to work and Deborah stayed at home. She cleaned up after breakfast. She had a list of things she needed to do and when her chores were done, she met up with her friend, Allison for lunch.

By mid-afternoon, she was home again. She’d rest just a bit, she told her herself before she started to get dinner ready for Wade.

And there was the pill bottle there on the table. She picked it up and she stared at it. She wasn’t sure how much more of this she was going to be able to take but so far, it seemed as if the pills had done nothing.

Deborah sighed and she put the bottle down but the cap hadn’t been put on tight and when she put the bottle down, it tipped and pills spilled out across the table.

Oh crap, Deborah thought. She remembered what Dr. Harris had told her when Wade had gone to the the doctor. He’d even made Wade bring her in from the waiting area so he could tell her himself.

This was a very powerful medication, Dr. Harris had said. It should not be handled by any woman and especially not by a woman who was pregnant or might become pregnant due to a specific kind of defect that might occur. Did Deborah understand that?

Deborah had said she had, but now, here were the pills strewn out across the table. They were expensive and they weren’t covered by insurance and she didn’t want to just leave them there and besides, what would Wade think? He’d see she was looking at the pills and that would get him even more upset and then he’d be even less likely to be able to perform.

No, she just couldn’t leave them there.

But, she wasn’t supposed to touch them either.

Well maybe, she thought. Maybe if she was quick she could pick them up but Dr. Harris had been quite clear. She shouldn’t even be doing that.

But she just couldn’t leave them lying there!

She’d be quick, she told herself and then she’d wash her hands thoroughly when she was done. That had to be good enough.

She knew what pills were supposed to feel like. These pills were hard and round and small and they were supposed to feel like every other pill of that same size and shape except they didn’t.

Her skin felt warm where it touched the pills and it kind of tingled. Deborah pulled her hand back and looked at her fingers. She almost expected them to be red or irritated but there was nothing there.

Screw it, she though. She’d just do it quickly and it would be over and done with and she’d wash her hands really well and when Wade came home, he’d be none the wiser for what had happened, and that was exactly what she did.

That night in bed, Wade was hardly anything special. Oh maybe there was a little something more, Deborah had to concede, but again, the pills had seemed ineffective. It was only later that night after she’d already fallen asleep that the fun really started.

She was on her hands and her knees and there was a man behind her. She was in a darkened room but she could feel the man’s cock behind her. He was so nice and hard and the head of his cock just felt so good as he worked it between her lips.

“Oh yeah,” she wanted to tell him. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Give me more.”

But that wasn’t what she said. Instead, she just moaned as he worked his cock between her legs, and geez, that was good. Oh fuck, she was so fucking tight. She couldn’t take him all at once and somehow, that just made it better.

Part of her wanted to turn around and see the man but really, what was the point. She was on her hands and knees with a cock between her legs. She had everything she wanted or at least she thought she had but that’s when the man really started to fuck her.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned and then she moaned again. “Oh yeah.”

The man’s cock kept coming at her. It was so hard. It was so good.

“Oh yeah,” Deborah moaned again.

And that’s when she felt it, the feel of that cock filling her up, only it wasn’t just her pussy. It was everything. It was as if the cock was filling every inch of her body from her head to her toes. She couldn’t breathe but then she didn’t want to. She didn’t want to do anything that might make this feeling stop.

And that’s when she awoke with a gasp and a groan. It wasn’t real, she told herself. It wasn’t real.

It took some doing but Deborah finally managed to roll over and go back to sleep. She wasn’t sure how much more of this she could take.

The next morning, Wade came out ready for work. He went and poured himself a cup of coffee and he grabbed a donut. “How’d you sleep?” he asked.

“I slept fine,” Deborah said.

“Could have fooled me,” her husband said. “Seemed like you were tossing and turning a bit last night.”

“Did it?” Deb asked. “I didn’t know.”

Wade took a drink from his mug. “You should get some more rest,” he said.

“I will,” Deborah said.

“I mean it,” Wade said as he took a bite out of his donut. “I know you, Deb. You say you will but then you don’t.”

“I have things to do, Wade.”

“I know. I know. I’m just saying you should get some rest.”

It was easy for him to say, Deborah thought after Wade left, but he just didn’t know what she was going through.

All that day, Deborah couldn’t help but think about her dream. It was a dream, of course. There was no denying that and there was no denying that she wanted to feel that way again.

She’d finished making dinner for her husband and suddenly, Deborah found herself there looking at the bottle of pills. It couldn’t be, she told herself. It couldn’t be, and yet. Had Dr. Harris said that the pills could be hallucinogenic? She couldn’t remember that but touching the pills was the only thing that she’d done yesterday that she hadn’t ever done before. Was it possible that the pills were responsible for her dream from the night before.

This was a really bad idea, Deborah told herself as she unscrewed the top of the pill bottle.

Dr. Harris said you weren’t supposed to touch them she reminded herself.

You don’t know what this is going to do, she warned herself.

She turned the bottle and she shook it and very obligingly, a pill moved close to the lip of the bottle.

This was a very bad idea, Deborah told herself, and then she shook the bottle again and the pill fell into the palm of her hand.

Suddenly, the skin where the pill lay grew hot but that was nothing compared to what she was feeling between her legs.

Her pussy was wet, very wet.

Her pussy needed a cock. Her pussy needed it very bad.

Deborah fought the urge to close her fingers around the pill because she wasn’t sure that if she did, she might not ever be able to let it go.

She knew what she needed. A nice, hard cock. That’s all. She didn’t even need it to be super big or anything like that. Just nice and hard and willing to slide between her legs.

She was so wet, she told herself. Next time she handled these pills, she needed to remember to take her panties off first.

What was she saying, she asked herself. Next time. There wasn’t going to be a next time.

But she already knew that was a lie. Of course there was going to be a next time.

With the greatest of reluctance, she turned her hand and she let the pill fall back into the bottle and almost as quickly as it had come upon her, the feelings of sexual need disappeared.

Deborah shook her head. Well all right, she told herself. That pretty much seemed to answer that. She shook her head to clear it and then she went to the sink to wash her hands. She’d be surprised if it turned out the pills weren’t responsible for her dream last night.

Deborah looked at the clock. Wade would be home at any moment, she told herself. Where had all the time gone, she wondered, but one thing was certain. There was no time for her to stand around here thinking about pills and what they might or might not do. She still had things to do before dinner was ready.

Sure enough, Wade had arrived home within minutes and for the time being at least, her needs were set aside as Deborah prepared the meal for her husband.

That night, Wade’s cock seemed to respond to her attentions. It wasn’t much and it surely wasn’t enough, but at least it was a start, and for Deborah, that at least, was good enough.

She was on her back in a darkened room. Her legs were spread and her fingers were working their way into her pussy. Oh geez, she moaned to herself. She was so very wet.

She needed to be fucked. She needed it bad.

Almost as if on command, there was a cock moving in between her legs. Her fingers quickly surrendered their previous task as they worked on a new one, grabbing onto that cock and guiding it in between her legs.

The head of that cock was right there. She could feel it against her lips and then it was pressing its way between her lips. “Yes,” Deborah gasped. “Yes.”

Oh yeah, Deborah thought as the cock moved deeper inside her. Oh yeah. It had been too long. It had been way, way too long.

The cock didn’t care about her or what she wanted. The cock only cared about what it wanted but Deborah didn’t care about that. It turned out what she wanted was the same thing as what the cock wanted.

Oh yeah, Deborah thought yet again. Oh yeah. More. Give me more.

Deborah could feel her body shivering with anticipation. Just a little bit more. That’s all she needed. Just a little bit more. Just a little more to make her cum.

And that was when she woke up.

What?! No, it couldn’t be. Deborah almost cried. She was almost there, she told herself.

She was almost fucking there.

The next morning, Wade was watching her over breakfast. Deborah knew he was watching but chose not to notice it.

“Are you all right, honey,” her husband finally asked.

“Of course, I’m all right,” Deborah said. Maybe that wasn’t exactly the truth, but Deborah wasn’t going to tell Wade that. “Why wouldn’t I be all right?”

“I don’t know. It’s just that you seem ... preoccupied.”

“Well, I’m fine,” Deborah said irritably.

Wade took another drink from his coffee but he was still watching his wife. “Glad to hear it,” the man said and he returned to reading his newspaper.

Why wouldn’t I be all right, Deborah thought as she finally cleared the dishes from the table. Wade had left for work ten minutes ago. Why wouldn’t I be all right. Other than the fact that I’m having these sex dreams, the housewife told herself, and every time I seem to be on the verge of getting myself off, I end up waking up instead. Sure. Why wouldn’t I be all right?

Deborah rinsed the dishes off and put the plates and cups into the dishwasher and all the while, she knew what she was going to do.

The pill bottle was still sitting there on the dining table. By now, Deborah had come to accept that somehow or some way, handling the pills was giving her her weird dreams. She knew what Dr. Harris had told her but she also knew what she wanted. She wanted to complete one her dreams. She wanted to get herself off.

Once more, Deborah approached the pill bottle and once more, she removed its top. Once more, she tilted the bottle and once more, she held one of the little, round pills in her hand.

Once more, she felt the tingling sensation where the pill lay in her hand but this time, she knew, she wasn’t going to be scared off. This time, she knew she was going to embrace the situation. She closed her hand around the pill and she let her feelings wash over her.

She could feel her pussy getting wet all over again just like it had done before only this time, it was different. This time, it was better.

It was almost like her dream. If she closed her eyes, she almost thought she could feel it all over again, that cock sliding up inside her, that cock making her want to cum, that cock stroking her so hard and so good.

Oh yeah, she told herself. Oh yeah. That was what she wanted. That was what she needed.

She wasn’t even aware of what her hand was doing. She was just standing there with her eyes closed, listening to the feeling between her legs, the feel of a cock sliding inside her needy pussy, the feel of a big, hard cock giving her what she needed, the feel of ...

Her eyes flew open. What had she done?

But she’d known what she’d done. While she’d been standing there, she’d acted without thinking, and without thinking, she’d put the pill in her mouth and she’d swallowed.

What the hell had she done? She knew she wasn’t supposed to even touch those pills but if touching was bad, swallowing had to be ... swallowing had to be way worse. She needed to call someone. She needed to call 9-1-1 and ... and what?

She felt light-headed. Oh geez. This was ... this was so not good. Why hadn’t she controlled herself. She needed to ... to call someone, but ... but who?

She was feeling light-headed. She needed to lie down.

No, wait. No, she had to ... she to make a ... make a call to ...

She had to lie down. She had to lie down before she fell down, she told herself as she staggered toward the bedroom.

She had to lie down.

Nearly the entire day had passed before Deborah finally woke up. She rubbed her head and tried to remember why she was here. “Why did I go to sleep,” she asked herself and yet, she got no answer to her query. All she knew was that she’d gone to sleep and that she was awake now.

She looked at the clock by the bed. Oh my gosh, she said to herself. Oh my gosh. Wade was going to be home soon and he was going to be so upset if she didn’t have anything prepared. She had to hurry. She had to make sure dinner was ready.

She still felt a little woozy but with every step she took, her feet seemed to get more and more steady underneath her. Something had knocked her out, she told herself, but whatever it was, that something was gone.

When she got out to the dining room, she saw the pills on the table and for a moment, it was as if she remembered something. There was something about those pills that was supposed to be important. She was sure of that and yet, when she tried to focus her mind on what that was, whatever it was just seemed to slip away.

In fact, focusing her mind on almost anything seemed hard to do. Dinner was harder to prepare than usual because she kept forgetting what it was she was trying to prepare or just where she was in a recipe, and even simple jobs took longer to do. Deborah shook her head. She must have been more tired than she knew, she thought. She hoped she wasn’t coming down with something.

And still, even with all those difficulties, Deborah still had the dinner ready when Wade walked in the door. He came in and he gave her a kiss and then he stepped back. “Hey, Deb,” he said. “Rough day today?”

“Rough day?”

“You look a little ... off. I was wondering if you had a rough day today.”

“I was a little tired,” the wife said. “I took a little nap in the afternoon.”

“Oh. I guess that explains it then.”

Deborah nodded. She thought it did, too, only why didn’t she think that was the only answer.

That night in bed, Wade was definitely more attentive than he had for some time. “Hey, babe,” the husband said. “Are you tired?”

She wasn’t tired, she told him.

She could feel Wade stroking a hand over her arm. “I was wondering if maybe you wanted to play.”

“Play?”

Deborah could almost picture Wade grinning in the dark as he slid his hand between her legs. “You know,” he said. “Play.”

Deborah knew exactly what he meant and for the better part of the hour, Wade was doing to her exactly what she’d hoped he would do.

The next morning, Deborah was up before her husband. She slipped out of bed and she made her way out to the kitchen where she put on a pot of coffee to brew.

She could hear the shower running when the coffee finally finished brewing and she had a mug in her hand when Wade finally came out of the bedroom. “Hey, babe,” he said as he grabbed a pastry.

“Hey, Wade.”

“How’d you sleep last night,” her husband asked with a grin, and his wife giggled.

“I slept great.”

“You should have,” the man shot back. “After everything we did last night,” and then he slid a hand around her waist. “You doing something different?” he asked.

“Different? Different how?”

“I don’t know. Different. It seems like you’re different somehow.”

“Different like how?”

“I don’t know.” He let his hand slide down and then he was patting her ass. “Like this for instance.”

“My butt,” she said. “What about it?”

“I don’t know. It seems a little fuller, a little rounder.”

“I didn’t mean to,” Deborah said. “I’ll go to the gym today.”

“No, I like it,” the man said as he patted his wife’s bottom. “I like the curves.”

Deborah bent around to look at herself. “You do?”

“Yeah. Whatever you’re doing, I’d keep right on doing it.”

“Okay.”

The man looked at the clock on the wall. “As much as I’d like to stay and chat,” he said, “I gotta be on my way.”

Deborah suddenly felt needy and clingy. She wasn’t sure why. She was used to being on her own during the day but on that day, it seemed as if she just wanted to keep Wade with her. “Are you sure you have to go?” she asked.

Wade grinned as he downed the last of his coffee. “Yeah, babe. I’m sure, but I’ll be home tonight at the usual time.”

“Okay.”

“Hey, you going to be okay?”

“Yeah,” Deborah said. “Yeah, I’ll be okay.”

“All right then. I’ll see you then,” and with that, Wade left but not before he’d grabbed another pastry to take with him on the road.

Why was she feeling so needy, Deborah wondered. This wasn’t like her and yet it seemed so natural to be like she was. It seemed almost as if she needed someone to tell her what to do.

With a shake of her head, Deborah told herself to get over it and so she set herself the task of cleaning up around the apartment. Wade would definitely appreciate it if she did that and so for the next hour, Deborah did exactly that.

But when that was done, suddenly Deborah found herself with nothing to do and no idea of what was supposed to happen next and that was when she caught herself looking at the pill bottle on the dining room table.

There was something about that pill bottle, something she was sure she was supposed to remember, but for the life of her, she couldn’t remember what it was. But there was something else, too. Something good about it.

She approached the table. She approached the bottle.

What was it, she wondered. What was it she was supposed to remember?

She took the bottle and she shook it in her hand.

What was she supposed to remember?

She opened the bottle and she shook one of the pills out in her hand, and ...

And suddenly, it was as if her whole body had suddenly gone into overdrive.

She couldn’t help it. Oh my God. It felt so good. It felt ... oh my God. Her pussy ... oh my God ... her pussy was so wet. Oh God, she needed ... she needed to get her hands on her pussy. She needed ... oh my God ... she needed to get a cock inside her.

Her hands clawed at her jeans and then she was pushing them down past her hips.

But then her hands were back again. First, taking down her panties, and then pulling off her top.

Oh my God, she thought, as she slipped a hand between her legs and used the other hand to feel her tits.

It was the hand that still had the pill in it that she was rubbing against her breast and everywhere the pill touched her skin, her breasts just seemed to come to life.

“Oh my God,” she gasped even as the one hand rubbed her pussy and the other one rubbed her breasts. “Oh my God.”

It was only a matter of time before she let a finger slide up inside her pussy.

“Oh my God,” she moaned again. “Oh my God.”

But as much as what that finger was doing between her legs, it was almost as if the other hand was doing even more to her tits.

“Oh my God,” Deborah moaned as her pussy finally climaxed around the finger buried deep inside her. “Oh my God,” and then without giving it another thought about what she was doing, the wife popped the pill in her mouth and within moments, she was passed out there on the couch.

Debbie woke up hours later still naked there on the couch. How had she gotten here, she wondered, and why was her pussy so fucking wet.

Her mind felt so fucking slow but somehow, this felt right to her. After all, she didn’t really want to think. Thinking was hard.

She looked at the clock on the wall. Wade was going to be home soon and she hadn’t even showered yet but that last part was easily remedied and with that, Debbie practically skipped to the bathroom so she could take her shower.

Her body seemed to love being touched but again, the caress of the water, the feel of the soap, all of it, it just felt so good, so good in fact that she didn’t want it to ever end, but somehow, this too felt right to her. Why shouldn’t her body like being touched.

She stepped out of the shower and she started to towel herself off. Her figure was a perfect hourglass shape. Funny, she thought. She hadn’t really noticed that before. She’d always thought of herself as a little ... well, flat.

She smiled at that. That was silly. Just look at her with her nice big boobies and with her perfect bubble butt. How could anyone ever think of her as flat. That was just silly.

Back in her room, Debbie was pulling out bra after bra after bra. None of these fit anymore, she told herself as her frustration mounted.

So what are we going to do?

I guess we’re going to have to go without.

Do you think Wade will notice?

Of course, he’s going to notice, but what’s wrong with that? After all, she liked being noticed, didn’t she?

But no sooner had she started working on dinner when the door to the apartment opened and in walked Wade.

“You’re home early,” Deborah said.

Wade looked at the clock and Debbie looked too. “Actually, I’m right on time.” He looked at Debbie. “I take it dinner isn’t ready yet.”

Debbie shook her head. She felt like she was about to cry.

“Hey, hey. Don’t worry about it. We’ll just order in a pizza. Okay?”

Debbie nodded numbly. That was nice of him, but this was her mistake and she knew it. She wasn’t being a good wife.

“Don’t worry,” Wade said soothingly. “Really, it’s going to be okay.”

Debbie nodded again but she still wasn’t sure she trusted herself to say anything.

Wade put a finger under her chin and he tilted her head up. “Really,” he said. “It’s not a problem.”

And again, Debbie nodded without saying a thing.

He was stroking his hand along her top. “Or you know what,” he said. “Maybe we don’t have to order a pizza after all.”

Debbie didn’t understand.

But Wade knew how to explain it to her. His hands were tugging at her top. “Suppose maybe we see what you have under here,” he said.

“You want to see my boobies?”

Wade grinned. “I don’t think I ever heard you call them that before.”

“What do you mean?”

“Usually it’s breasts and sometimes tits, but never boobies.”

Debbie couldn’t help but feel like she’d done something wrong. “I can call them whatever you want,” she said.

“No, I like it when you call them boobies,” Wade said.

“Okay.”

Wade pulled her top up. “And look,” he said. “Here they are. And they look bigger than when I saw them last.”

Debbie was confused. Her boobies were the same size they’d always been ... weren’t they?

But she hardly had time to ponder that because Wade was stroking her boobies and suddenly, the only thing she could think about was just how good that made her boobies feel.

“What do you say?” Wade asked. “Should we forego dinner at least for the time being?”

Debbie found herself breathing heavily. Forego what? Oh God. It was so hard to think when Wade touched her breasts like that.

“Come on,” Wade said. “Let’s go to the bedroom.”

The bedroom, Debbie thought. Yes. Let’s go ... wait a minute, wasn’t there something ... mmm, it felt so good when Wade played with her nipples.

Debbie let Wade take her to the bedroom and she let him undress her. He was kissing her all over and as much as she liked him kissing her on the lips, she seemed to like it even better the lower he went. The lips were good but the neck was better. The neck was nice but kissing her shoulders made her shiver. The shoulders were good but kissing her nipples was even nicer, and when Wade got down to her pussy, well having him kiss her there was absolutely perfect.

“Oh my God,” she moaned. “Oh my God.”

“Do you want me to fuck you?” the man asked.

“Oh yeah. I want it.”

“Tell me you want me to fuck you.”

“I want it,” Debbie begged. “I want you to fuck me.”

“That’s right. You know what you want.”

“I want you to fuck me.”

“That’s what I thought you wanted.”

“Oh my God,” Debbie moaned as she felt that cock slide up inside her. “Oh my God. Oh my God.”

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you?”

Debbie gasped as she felt her husband cum inside her. “It’s exactly what I wanted,” she moaned. “It’s exactly what I wanted.”

The next morning, the woman awoke. There was something she needed to do, she told herself. There was something ...

She pulled herself out of bed. Oh my God, she was naked. Well, of course, she was, she told herself. After what she and Wade had done the night before, well why wouldn’t she be, but she needed something to wear. Damn it. Where were her panties.

Wade was still asleep and she didn’t want to wake him up. Damn it. Where were her stupid panties.

She thought she spied something under the covers and without another thought, she pounced on what she thought were her panties. She loved pouncing because she loved the way it made her boobies bounce. She wrapped her hand around what she thought were her panties and she pulled. “Got you,” she whispered under her breath.

Triumphantly, she slipped her panties on and she looked down at her still sleeping husband. “I found them,” she said under her breath almost as if she thought he’d meant to keep them from her.

She left the bedroom and it was only then that she wondered just why it was that she’d done that. She was supposed to be doing something, she told herself. It was just that she couldn’t remember what it was.

She was still standing there in the kitchen when Wade finally came out. “Whatcha doin’, honey?”

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?”

“I was supposed to be doing something,” Debbie said, “but I forgot what.”

“You forgot, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“Was it maybe that you were going to make some coffee?”

“That’s it!”

Wade kissed his wife. “Baby, you don’t have to make me coffee.”

“But I want to.”

“I know you do, but you do so much for me as it is.”

“I do?”

“Sure you do. You’ve got such big tits and you’re always ready for sex, and I love your blond hair and your blue eyes, and I love how ditzy you get sometimes.”

“But I’m screwing up. I can’t remember anything anymore.”

“Baby, that’s okay.”

“It is?”

“Sure it is. You like to fuck, don’t you?”

“I love to fuck.”

“Then, baby, you’re giving me everything I need.”

Debbie giggled vapidly and for a moment, she had one last fleeting thought. Maybe, she thought, maybe the pills had worked anyways. But that’s when she felt Wade pulling down her panties and that’s when Debbie stopped thinking about the pills or about anything else. What Wade’s hand was doing between her cheeks ... mmm, that was what she needed.