The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EMC Crisis—Feel!

CHAPTER TWO

Later that night, Luci was making her last trip to her old flat to grab another car load of clothes while Bailey was placing her stuff on the far side of her living room.

Baileys flat was mainly a bedroom. In there she had a wardrobe and drawers, her computer, and a door to the bathroom. It was a large spacious room. Next to it was a small living room with a TV and couch, with an open kitchen. It wasn’t much, but she liked it.

As she moved Luci’s stuff, most of which wasn’t in boxes, just gathered into bags or piles due to Luci’s haste, she thought back on the incident. Her new ring seemed to give her the ability to dramatically alter peoples emotions, which would take some experimentation, to discover if it would only work on Luci, or certain people, or only one person at a time. It also seemed that when Bailey had used the power, Luci hadn’t acknowledged what had been said, in fat, it wasn’t clear if she even heard the commands.

She was also very aware that her actions were out of character. She wasn’t usually a selfish person—in fact she usually went to great lengths to make sure she was liked—so crippling Luci within a few minutes and forcing her to support her financially was something she would never normally even have thoughts about. It seemed that either the ring, or the power it gave, had corrupted her thoughts slightly.

Bailey seemed to be aware that this was the case, but at the same time didn’t care. It was like having a third arm and trying to ignore it. Bailey knew she was acting odd yet refused to make it an issue. On the contrary, she had in fact been thinking of ways the ring could make her life easier, and mostly, kept having flashes of Luci between her legs.

It had been a weird moment. Bailey had never thought about girls in that way, or at least hadn’t before that day. Now, it was all she could think about, and even after getting herself off another two times that day, she decided to act on her new thoughts later that night.

Luci looked tired as she cane through the door any dropped another pile of clothes onto the floor next to the TV. She hadn’t smiled all day. When she spoke, she was sheepish, like a child who had been told off. “That’s the last of the important stuff, I can get everything else tomorrow. Y’know, if that’s, okay.”

Bailey looked at her triumphantly. “Sure is, sweetie. Why don’t you go get us a bottle of wine? I’ll have a shower, then we can settle down on the sofa and relax.”

Luci left quickly, and Bailey ran to the bathroom, a plan forming.

Luci was sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine, staring at the blank TV screen. She was hugging her legs, and hadn’t taken a sip of her drink yet. She wore ripped jeans and a large jumper that covered an old t shirt she had thrown on so she didn’t get dirty during the moving. Her dirty blonde hair was tired up roughly. Her eyes were wide, her whole body tense. She was feeling so bad, she was almost afraid to see Bailey. Though she felt a little better now that she’d moved in, she was still very confused.

Was this really the answer? She could live here, she did earn enough, and now she wouldn’t be paying her own rent...she’d have to make sure she told her landlord....she had to pay Bailey back, since it was her fault she lost her job....how did that happen again? Did it happen? It must of, she couldn’t feel this bad for no reason...

Bailey entered the room wearing nothing but her ring, and a long t-shirt she sometimes slept in. She started her first experiment, seeing whether or not Luci acknowledged her power.

“Luci, you’re guilt free now you’ve moved in. You’re really happy we’re room-mates.”

Bailey watched as Luci relaxed on the sofa, her arms letting go of her legs, shoulders falling back, a smile creeping over her face. Her demeanour completely changed, even though her eyes never left the spot she was staring at. She looked relaxed and smiled, looking around as Bailey rounded the sofa and fell into the cushion next to her. “Did you say something?” Luci asked beaming, “Have some wine!” and handed her a full glass off the floor. They clinked glasses, and Bailey relaxed into the sofa, observing Luci. She looked genuinely happy.

“Are you glad your here?”

Luci’s head nodded with vigour. “I’m really happy we’re room-mates! I cant stop smiling about it!” She shifted her body to face Bailey. “It’s weird, ‘cause I never thought we were this close!”

Bailey had been looking at emotions on the internet earlier that day, and had a plan. She’d memorized some words, and sought out a plan of attack. While she was doing it, part of her thought she was being far too devious, far too calculated, but soon she forgot to care.

“We can be good friends though, Luci. Especially with this new wave of fondness you feel for me.”

Luci rested her arm on the sofa, and her hand reached out and touched Bailey’s shoulder briefly. She looked genuine when she said to Bailey, “We will be good friends.”

Bailey made a mental note that Luci hadn’t reacted to the sentence with the command. Her ring hang was tingling a lot. It was good tingle, and like a drug, and she wanted more. In her head her slow plan became a lot faster. “Drinking wine arouses you.”

Luci didn’t react at all, and Bailey realised she was just sitting smiling at her new room-mate. “We can have a real girly night tonight, just sit and chat, get to know each other more.”

“I’d like that!” Luci replied. She thought about how great Bailey was, so smart, so pretty, so strong even though she didn’t have a job, so nice to forgive her. Bailey was going to be a great room-mate

They began to talk, about how great it was going to be living together. After a while, Luci was feeling a little warm. “Is it hot in here?” she asked Bailey.

Bailey shrugged. “I don’t think so,” she replied, “but I’m not wearing much. Why don’t you loose some clothes? After all, you’re feeling very relaxed.

Luci let a deep breath out and considered it. She slipped her shoes and socks off, and let her hair down. As they continued to talk, she became warmer and slipped her jumper off, un-tucking her t-shirt at the same time.

When she finished her first glass of wine, Bailey was ready to top it up all the way to the top. Luci brought the wine up to her nose and took a long sniff, letting the sweet smell of alcohol flush through her. “I love this wine!” she exclaimed. Luci was nice and relaxed, but very hot, and she felt a familiar heat inside herself, almost as if she was becoming aroused by talking to Bailey. She thought that was odd, and asked again, “Bailey, are you sure its not too warm in here?”

Bailey leant over and placed the back of her hand on Luci’s forehead, and frowned. “It’s so strange that you’re so warm. Maybe you should take some more clothes off?”

Luci gave her an odd look. Bailey though of making Luci afraid of her clothes, but continued down another route. “You feel totally relaxed and happy and safe with me here. Your desire for me grows and grows with every minute.”

Luci looked at Bailey, wondering why she was pushing for her to disrobe. Then as she sank back into the sofa, she realised Bailey was only trying to help, like a good friend. Bailey was a good friend—in fact, a great friend—and it wouldn’t be weird for her go topless in her presence. She was okay with it. She was really okay with everything, with the wine, with the talking, the idea of taking her clothes off, the growing horniness she was feeling. It was all fine, she was happy in her new home, she was...content.

She took her t-shirt off in a slow, lazy fashion, letting it fall to the floor, sinking back into her seat. She unbuttoned the top few buttons of her jeans, showing her panties.

Bailey wondered if it was her own arousal, or Luci’s, that she could smell. Her ring hand tingled as she sipped her wine, looking at Luci’s pert breasts encased inside her red bra, holding them close to her chest. Bailey guessed a low C cup.

Bailey had never wanted a woman before, nor been attracted to one. But the tingle from the ring seemed to be focused inside her as much as on her hand, building feelings of sexual desire she’d very rarely felt for a member of the opposite sex, let alone a member of the same. She remembered Luci placed between her legs earlier that day, and became determined to have converted Luci to a pussy-eater by the end of the night. Bailey thought it as almost a shame that ‘lesbian’ wasn’t an emotion.

Her brow furrowed for a second. She wasn’t a lesbian...why did she suddenly want her and Luci to be lovers?

“You okay honey?” Luci had placed her hand back on Bailey’s arm. Bailey looked into her eyes and saw the trust that resided behind them, and the tingle overwhelmed her once again, and she decided not to care that she was acting like someone else...someone evil.

Luci kept her hand on Bailey’s arm, moving to let it rest in a more comfortable position. She was beginning to see Bailey in an interesting light as the evening carried on.

“I’m fine, sweetie,” The words that Bailey had memorized flew threw her head on a loop. She looked at Luci’s hand on her arm, and decided to push as far as she could. She slowly eased forward on the sofa, until she was sitting almost above Luci’s slouched form. She held her own glass of wine up to Luci’s lips and said in a low voice, “You trust me completely,” watching Luci drink the wine slowly from her glass. When she finished the whole glass, Bailey placed it on the floor, and on the way back up, lifted Luci’s own glass up to her lips. “You’re blissfully happy in my presence.”

Luci was letting her body get taken over with arousal. It had grown so much with Bailey’s last glass of wine, and now as she finished off her own, she could feel herself growing wet just looking at Bailey.

She was gorgeous, and although Luci had felt attraction to other women before, she’d never felt such...infatuation with one. As she drank her wine, she looked at Bailey’s lips, imagining what they would be like to kiss. They seemed to soft and full and wet, just like her own pussy lips.

Luci was so relaxed she was barely squirming, although she wanted to, she just couldn’t be bothered, much more content to simply sit and look at Bailey. She realised her breathing had become deep, a slight sweat forming all over her body.

Bailey moved off the sofa between her legs. “It’s okay,” she said softly, then slowly began to pull her jeans off. Luci let her – even helped her – welcoming the cool air on her skin. She could smell herself now in the air, but it was okay. Everything was okay.

Everything was better than okay. Luci had a dumb smile plastered on her face, so relaxed and happy. Luci felt Bailey’s breath ever so slightly graze her thigh as she pulled her jeans down. She closed her eyes and let her head fall backwards, enjoying the flurry of feelings pulsing through her.

Two fingers slipped inside her slit, and Luci opened her eyes again with a moan. Mouth open with her moan, Bailey’s tongue suddenly invaded her, lips mashing together as Luci responded to the kiss out of instinct.

After a few steamy minutes, Bailey stopped kissing her, and she looked down. Her panties had been removed as well, and only her bra remained. Luci looked at Bailey and smiled as she lifted her large t-shirt off to reveal her curvaceous body. Luci was still content.

Bailey was filled with raw desire, the desire to fuck Luci senseless, to control her, to mash her pussy all over her face in total dominance. Bailey knew she wanted to enslave Luci – even though a small part of her questioned why, it was only for a second before the feelings were totally subdued – and her new cold, calculated mind was still thinking of the best way to do it as she slipped two fingers back inside Luci.

“You long for my body, Luce.” Luci moaned in response. She was so happy with everything, lying on the big soft cushions, mostly naked, the desire to sleep with her new room-mate almost completely overwhelming her now, letting her slow, relaxed arms rise up and pull Bailey back down on top of her.

They kissed, long and hard, as Bailey continued to slip another finger inside Luci, pumping in and out, letting her thumb flick her clit. Luci moaned into the kiss.

Bailey’s whole body was tingling, with arousal, and with power. She removed her fingers from inside Luci and placed them in her mouth. Watching Luci suck her own juice covered fingers, with that same blissful smile on her face and affection in her eyes, Bailey moaned herself.

She pulled Luci onto her feet. They moved slowly across the room, breathing heavy, moaning slightly, trying to remove Luci’s bra while still kissing each-other. When they arrived at the bed, they fell forward onto it in embrace, but it wasn’t long before Bailey was gently pushing Luci down between her legs.

Luci looked at Bailey’s pussy, wet and glistening, lips ready. She was so content with her situation, and so turned on by Bailey. She looked up at Bailey and said, “I’ve never done this before,” in an apologetic voice, not wanting to disappoint.

Bailey looked down at her new naked partner, nestled once again between her thighs. She reached with her legs, and began to push Luci close. She decided to make the transformation complete.

“Your lust for me is irresistible,” she said through evil eyes, and lay back, feeling Luci’s tongue bury itself deep into her awaiting cunt. As Luci kissed, licked, lapped and sucked, Bailey moaned. She felt the tingle burn through her entire body as Luci’s slow, inexperienced tongue darted around her pussy. “You adore me,” she cried, pulling Luci closer by her hair, “And you love me completely.”

Luci moaned into her pussy. Bailey cried out in pleasure, cumming in Luci’s face. Somewhere in the depths of hell, Mad Tarrin’s spirit laughed. And somewhere not too far away, a young mystic awoke from a fitful sleep, feeling dread clutch her insides as she tries to shake the dream of a young girl and her magic ring.

Picking up the phone next to her bed, she dialed a familiar number.

“Another one’s popped up,” her young voice dripping with experience, “Wake the others.” Hearing a sleepy voice of confirmation down the line, she feared not enough has been said. “Max, we have to go soon. This is the most powerful one yet. I think we’re all in a lot of trouble.”

TO BE CONTIUNED....