The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EAU DE MAN

Part 04

Georgia stood at the yellowing porcelain sink, holding the pink perfume bottle and marveling at her own reflection in the small bathroom mirror.

Her complexion had cleared and any blemishes had been smoothed away until her face resembled a striking visage formed out of purest polished alabaster. Her dark brows and lashes looked freshly treated and luxurious. Her hair—dear lord, her hair!—hung well past her shoulders like a silky soft blanket of the richest midnight velvet. Georgia couldn’t help curling a glossy strand of it around her fingertip.

Even her pursed lips and cute nose somehow looked more pert, more geometrically symmetrical.

The glass bottle felt large, hard and heavy in her dainty hand. Weighty with all the promise and possibilities it represented. It wasn’t a small bottle, not precisely, but Georgia had used a full third of its aromatic liquid contents the day before and the results were unmistakable.

She was standing naked in her self examination—something she would never have endured in the past without an unhealthy dollop of superficial self-loathing—gracefully shifting her balance from one long smooth leg to the other. Georgia cocked her hip, crossed her slender ankles and slowly spun side on to better appreciate her striking new profile.

Firm swollen breasts, trim tummy, fuller hips and a nicely rounded out bum. All had come from seemingly nowhere and practically overnight. The source of these miraculous changes was glaringly obvious but Georgia figured some further investigation couldn’t hurt.

She misted a small patch of skin on her forearm with a single pump of the atomizer and watched in fascination as it settled onto the limb. The skin there appeared to drink it in, the minuscule pores and follicles fading away. Her flesh firmed and took on a healthy pale radiance. Even the small scar Georgia had earned in a childhood bicycle accident vanished before her eyes as if by magic.

All from a single spritz of the fabulous tincture.

She ran her fingers across the spot and shuddered exquisitely at the sensation. It was as perfectly smooth, shiny and supple as freshly poured liquid latex and her own tentative touch telegraphed electrifying sparks of delicious delight direct to her thrumming core.

This… elixir was incredibly potent, the sharp scent irresistible and the strong urges it conjured were powerfully intoxicating. Georgia inspected the cap closely and noticed it was threaded, the spray top could be unscrewed and removed entirely.

Did she dare?

Vince had loudly fucked Sammy over her her office desk in front of two neutered thugs who, by all rights, should have beaten him into a thin streak of chunky salsa.

A more beautiful Sammy, a changed and transformed Sammy. A wicked, imperious Sammy who had turned her precious bar into Vince’s personal playpen, eagerly submitted to all his outrageous desires and orgasmically screamed for more.

The pieces started to fall into place in Georgia’s spinning mind and suddenly a few silly spritzes didn’t feel like nearly enough.

But she needed to be smart about this.

The physical effects were plainly apparent but the emotional component was far more insidious. Georgia needed a touchstone, a benchmark, some means to measure and quantify the changes this wonderful, terrible solution was making to her psyche.

She was an educated young woman and, in scientific terms, Georgia could be her own independent control if she had a test subject on which to observe all other experimental variables.

She turned and stood in the bathroom doorway, toying with the perfume bottle in her hands.

Linh lay passed out on their shabby couch. Sweaty, naked, and splayed out like a drunk. She was snoring softly with a hot pink rubber ball gag dangling loosely around her neck. Her delicate chin glistened with a lewd blend of her own spittle and Georgia’s womanly juices. Her throat and perky upturned breasts bore bruising bite marks and a large black double-ended dildo still protruded profanely from her battered, dripping pussy.

Last night had been an eye-opening, toe-curling series of sordid, carnal pursuits that would have made Nero blush before breaking his damn fiddle over his knee in envy.

Georgia gripped then twisted the top off with the crisp snap of a seal breaking. The pervasive chemical fragrance immediately assaulted her nasal passages accompanied by a rush of licentious excitement.

She let a small puddle of it pool in her palm before smearing it down from her slender neck, over the bare contours of her soft burgeoning breasts, across the flat plane of her belly and into to the fertile delta of her moist sex. It was as though she had drawn a broad line of sybaritic heat down her gloriously naked front.

Linh’s nose immediately began to twitch as she stirred dreamily, squirming delectably as her heavily adorned eyelids fluttered half open.

“Georgie…Babe?”

Georgia wrestled internally to separate the dizzying swirl of emotions and sensations that were growing into a roaring maelstrom within her. Trying to pull back from the tides of lust and excitement that tugged at her. To find a cool, dispassionate mindset from which to examine the eddies of dominance and control that sought to drag her under. That threatened to drown her in the exhilaration of taking and owning the little Asian whore and making her howl in delirious ecstasy.

To remind her submissive lover who she really belonged to…

But Georgia had to know. She desperately needed to understand how much more impact the perfume had when dosed so liberally, in such excessive quantities. It could be the key to bringing down Vince and finally making everything right again.

“Georgie, pleeease~ say something.” Linh pleaded in a small whimpering lilt.

Eyes dilated, increased perspiration and clear signs of sexual arousal.

“How are you feeling, Slut?” Georgia asked, her voice came out cold and distant as she took a few steps closer to her writhing roommate.

“Wha-what? I mean… It’s happening again, Georgie. I’m feeling all hot, feverish. I need your touch sooo~ badly, Babe.”

Babe again.

Ugh.

The endearment felt so underwhelming. So diminutive. It sounded almost ungrateful given all Georgia was putting herself through on behalf of her witless friends and everybody else she was trying to save from Vince’s lascivious clutches.

Why did Georgia have to spend her whole life being undervalued and underestimated by everyone she met? She had suffered and studied and worked so damn hard. All she ever wanted was to help people, to tear away the blinkers society blinded them with and let the harsh light of reality brighten their dull, dolorous eyes.

Wasn’t that a noble pursuit worthy of respect?

Wasn’t Georgia deserving of some goddamn deference for her herculean efforts?

She leaned in close, making sure Linh got a noseful of her flagrantly doused skin and reached down with deliberate slowness to grip the end of the large dildo still firmly lodged in her pet plaything’s dewy depths. The dark rubber was damp and sticky from the previous night’s play.

“Is this what you need, Babe?” Georgia pressed her soft lips close to Linh’s ear as she began to gently ease it in and out, teasing the simpering sluts’ engorged folds with short tantalizing strokes . She received a garbled moan of pleasure drunk affirmation in response. “Then tell me. Who is it that commands this sweet whore pussy?”

“Wha-what? Georgie, I-I don’t kno…oooOOOH~ Gawd!”

Georgia gave the prodigious sex toy a twist as she thrust it deeper. The buried length had a slight curve to it and she knew the positioning and alignment best suited to reducing the lean athletic nympho into a shrieking puddle of brainless bliss. She had done so on more than one occasion the night before.

Heightened sensitivity in the clitoris and vaginal tunnel. Interesting but not nearly enough.

“Say it, babe.” She slowed her pumping a fraction as she reached out and tugged hard on one of Linh’s stiff puckered nipples, making her keen throatily with denied ecstasy. “What do you call the woman who dictates your pleasure?”

“Please, Georgie. D-don’t make me say it… oommph~! I need you to make me c-cum.”

“I won’t tell you what to say, Babe.” Georgia softened her tone as she removed the obscene length from the whining slut’s sodden snatch and rolled the slick, bulbous tip over her engorged pearl. Firmly slapping it and applying sweet, sordid pressure. “But I need to hear you say it. Tell me what I am to you and I will reward you like a good little girl.”

“You’re my b-best friend. I love… hrrrgh~ love you.” Linh whined as her slender hips jerked and shook, trying to take the coaxing rubber shaft back into herself.

“That’s nice, but we are well past the friend zone now, don’t you think?” Georgia carefully kept it just barely out of reach as she leaned in to brush a feathery kiss on her roommates flushed cheek. “Look at what I am doing to you. Watch how I can direct your body’s carnal imperatives so easily and bring you to the very edge of climax. What would you call someone who can do that to you?”

“My—my girlfriend?” Linh babbled, a hopeful note entering her voice. “Oh, Georgie. You’re sooo~ beautiful, I’d love to be your—”

Slap!

It wasn’t a hard blow but enough to stun the silly strumpet silent and, hopefully, knock some sense into her. Georgia gently caressed the reddening flesh where she had struck Linh’s sweaty cheek.

“Girlfriend? Would your girlfriend call you the names I do? Would they choke and bite you the way I do? You are not my equal, Babe. You’re just my submissive little fucktoy who loves to do what she is told.”

“N-no, I mean… Ye-yes, Georgie.”

Linh looked dazed, slack jawed and wild eyed, but her lithe athletic body betrayed the truth of her feelings. She arched her back, pushing her trim naked figure up against Georgia as though seeking more of the exquisite punishment she so desperately craved.

Strong submissive instincts, a powerful desire to please and probably an endorphin and/or dopamine response to obeying commands.

Georgia gripped the ball gag hanging around her lover’s neck and used it to yank her pretty head back as she dredged the head of the lubricious dildo deeper through Linh’s drenched folds.

“Make up your mind, Slut. Call me what I really am to you and I will give you what you need.”

“Mi… Mi… Mi…” Linh was fighting it, sounding more like a sinful soprano warming up for a particularly arousing aria than a wanton young woman on the verge of giving up everything in pursuit of her base, primal, chemically induced urges.

She was so close. Linh only needed an extra nudge…

Then Georgia slammed the girthy sex toy back into the stammering tart. It was a brutal movement, splitting Linh’s streaming cunt wide open and crushing her g-spot in one single vicious stroke.

“Miiiistress~!” She howled, her clenching thighs clamped down around Georgia’s plunging hand as her girly juices squirted messily onto the couch.

She thrashed and flailed in the soaring heights of orgasmic release as Georgia let go of the ball gag and reached back to retrieve the perfume bottle. The cap was loose but if she held it just so, it would still function well enough.

“Good girl, Linh.” She crooned, fiddling with the atomizer one-handed as her unwitting test subject rode out her soul shaking euphoria. “What a good little Slave. Ready for your reward?”

“S-slave?” Linh slurred through spittle covered lips then her bleary almond eyes focused on the pink glass bottle as Georgia raised it and aimed. “What…Mistress?”

With a few pumps of the cap, Georgia sprayed Linh directly in the face then leaned back to witness the results with a thrill of pussy tingling expectation.

* * *

Georgia wiped her hands off on her pristine thighs as she carelessly tossed the empty bottle of scent onto the carpet.

Her room was a mess, more so than she would have ever tolerated in her past as a fastidious neat freak. Dark, rumpled clothing—pulled from her wardrobe for critical inspection before being discarded—blanketed the floor like an obsidian snowdrift. Designer shopping bags littered the space, torn tissue paper spilling out the tops, and even the bottle of cheap white wine Linh had been saving to celebrate the end of exams rolled empty on a side.

It was fine, Georgia would simply get her slave to tidy up later. It had been necessary when picking out the all-important outfit for her final sortie against Vince from apartment 10a and his insidious, pungent power.

“How do I look, Slave?”

Georgia had gone for a bit of her old look, enhanced and magnified by a lot of her new fashion acquisitions.

She wore a black death metal tank top with a strategically torn neckline that was cropped short to showcase plenty of her flawless flat tummy. Her new, fuller breasts rounded out the tight top nicely. Her bullet hard nipples tented the dark fabric, unhindered by any bra since Georgia had far outgrown any that she owned.

Low slung dark denim cutoffs barely covered her peachy butt and diamond fishnets were stretched over her sleek porcelain thighs before tucking into a dazzling pair of knee high buckle up boots with vertigo inducing knife heels.

Accessories were the real order of the day; chains, loops and clasps dangled from her beltline and pockets, while steel studded leather cuffs and a matching choker adorned her slender wrists and neck. All in various hues of sable that only highlighted Georgia’s perfect ivory complexion.

“Like a dream given life, Mistress. Dark and gorgeous and brilliant—” Georgia cut off Linh’s mindless blathering with an imperious wave of her hand.

The hopeless slut was kneeling in the bedroom doorway staring fixedly at her Mistress with stars in her big teary eyes. Her knees were spread wide and her small hands rested precariously close to the camel toe damply outlined in her skimpy painted-on yoga shorts. Though she didn’t reach for her eager moistened sex.

Linh wasn’t permitted to touch herself. Not yet.

“I thought as much. Is your love egg fully charged and functioning?” Georgia asked, playing with her full mass of glossy onyx tresses but ultimately deciding to leave her hair down.

“Yes, Mistress. It’s humming deep inside me and the remote is in your purse as you instructed, Mistress.”

“That’s a good Slave.”

Linh gasped and shuddered visibly at the minor praise, clearly experiencing a visceral physical reaction to Georgia’s kind, if somewhat backhanded, compliment. The raw demonstration of dizzying control and sheer domination was exhilarating.

Moreover, Linh was displaying some physical side-effects of her own. Her lean athletic build had blossomed overnight and now the slim Asian was growing in some curves. Nothing overly dramatic, not like Sammy’s mountainous bouncing titties and thick ghetto booty, but more than enough to give her sherbert yellow sports bra and yoga shorts an impromptu pressure test.

“Tha-thank you, Mi-Mistress.”

“Did you call Sammy and tell her you needed to talk to her about Vince?”

The plan was to lure Sammy, and Vince in turn, away from the First Edition.

Some quick early morning reconnaissance had revealed that her boss, the scumbag in question and nearly a dozen of their new “girls” were sleeping at the bar.

Sammy and Vince had been loudly going at it like a pair of energizer fuck-bunnies up in her boss’s small studio apartment above the business. All while the stunningly alluring bevy of scantily dressed beauties had curled up on the old booth seats, under the tables and behind the bar to find what rest they could.

That didn’t seem like much.

Their sleep had seemed restless, tossing and turning with delicate hands buried sleepily between shiny wet thighs and a single name being universally moaned on drowsy pouty lips. All those dazzling blondes, sultry brunettes and vivacious redheads being kept like decorative chattel to work, pose and mindlessly service a single vile man.

It was a horrifying, if morbidly fascinating, sight and had pushed Georgia to formulate her final coup de grâce. To use every last drop of her remaining tincture and take everything back from Vince in one fell swoop.

She had a suspicion that she would be getting some more of it pretty soon.

“Yes, Mistress. They both agreed to meet me at the coffee shop on Jefferson Drive at eight. Did I please you, Mistress?” Linh mewled, worshipful tears running down her rapturous face as though she were looking upon a holy goddess made manifest.

“Perhaps. Do you love me, Slave?” Georgia asked with a quizzical arch of a perfectly manicured brow.

“Yes, yes! More than anybody, Mistress!”

“Will you do what needs to be done when I ask it of you, Slave?” She inquired, reaching out to ghost her fingertips beneath the slut’s quivering chin.

“Anything, anything you want.” Linh’s lean body was shaking like a roof in a storm as she tried to lean into the feathery touch. “Just tell me what to do, Mistress. Pleeeease~!”

Georgia let out a soft shuddering sigh over her own. She felt so strong. So in control and driven. There was no way she was going to fail this time. She knew Vince’s terrible secret, she had taken it and was going to use it to turn the tables back on him.

She would dominate the guy from apartment 10a then crush him like the insignificant worm he truly was.

But first…

“Good Slave. What a good obedient Slave you are. Now cum for your Mistress.”

She needn’t have added the final instructions. Before Georgia was finished speaking, Linh had collapsed into a quaking, drooling ball of orgasmic jelly.

* * *

Georgia sighed in blissful contentment as she reclined in Sammy’s squeaky desk chair.

The chair itself had seen better days but the inky haired Bronte sister burying her lovely face between Georgia legs was showing some impressive alacrity with her clever tongue.

What was her name again? Bekky… Barbara… Bernadette… Who really cared anyway?

Georgia’s whole morning had gone swimmingly. As though her poise and presence were enough to sweep away any roadblocks to her success and pave the way to Vince’s inevitable comeuppance.

At eight o’clock precisely, she had paraded her way through downtown to the bar with Linh in tow by way of a leash—an actual fucking leash—clipped to the dog collar around the pretty Asian sluts neck.

Georgia had been bold, unapologetic and proud in her display. No longer caring what the cringing sheeple and worker drones thought of her as they scurried like vermin to clear a path for her.

Georgia was a powerful, independent and commanding woman and they would get out of her way or be crushed beneath her skyscraper boot heels for their shameful impertinence.

Linh was dressed in her nectar soaked yoga shorts and a frilly too-small pink bralette as she stumbled along behind. None of it really fit—not at all after the bodacious changes the freshly inflated girl had recently undergone—except for the clunky neon orange pumps they had found in the back of her closet.

“Good girl, such a good little Slave girl.” Georgia purred, causing the Emily worshiping between her flawless thighs to spasm in climatic paroxysm at the sweet sound of her new Mistress’s voice.

“Mmmmnnph~!”

It had been touch and go at first. Georgia and Linh shared a spare key to the First Edition on the off chance Sammy couldn’t be there to open on any given day.

Arriving at the time of the decoy meeting, Georgia estimated she had at least half an hour to prepare before the inevitable return of her bimbo boss and the object of her detestation. What she hadn’t anticipated was the manner of reception her unexpected arrival would receive from the mind-fucked tramps residing in the bar.

It was decidedly mixed.

Vince had left an indelible mark of the place. Georgia had almost stumbled when Linh had unlocked the door and released an invisible wave assaulting stench. A staggering bouquet of masculine musk, wet pussy, body odor and the chemical reek of his damnable perfume.

She had propped up a floundering Linh and buried her hyperventilating face into the nape of her neck where she could huff Georgia in like a inhalant. Then it was only a matter of weaving drunkenly through the gauntlet of increasingly confused young sexpots to reach Sammy’s office.

It was bizarre, despite their rough sleeping conditions each and every one of them looked freshly primped and primed for a trip down a Victoria’s Secret catwalk. Their lustrous manes of long, shiny hair radiant and tangle free. Their fine featured faces bereft of any tired lines and their bright doe eyes were utterly bag free.

They had stood there like gorgeous mannequins in their teensy tiny skirts and skin tight booty shorts that gave the lie to any notion of underwear being part of the dress code. Endless pairs of buoyant, oversized breasts were squeezed tight into the undersized First Edition boob tubes until they looked fit to spill out of the skimpy uniform tops.

All effortlessly balanced on unreasonably tall strappy high heels of every variety, they watched intently with cute twitching bunny noses as Georgia deposited Linh onto a bar stool and slipped through the office door.

It had been, as she suspected, in Sammy’s desk draw. A familiar bottle cut from pink glass with a silver foil label. A nearly full bottle at that. Validation was a very fine feeling indeed! Not that Georgia had needed to be Sherlock Holmes to puzzle out the radical changes in her soon-to-be ex-boss’s behavior and drastically altered appearance.

Sammy had been complicit in the madness and would need to be punished. That thought made Georgia’s hot little pussy tingle as she scooped up the bottle and set to work.

“Do you need anything else, Mistress?”

A high bubbly voice brought Georgia back to the present. An olive skinned knock out with pinup proportion and dark smoky eyes smiled hopefully at her from the doorway. Several more happy faces peered from behind the exotic centerfold ready to hang on Georgia’s every word.

Eager to receive her commands.

Yearning to obey.

For obedience was inextricably linked to exquisite, soulful pleasure for them. A few spritzes of scent and her whispered words in their suggestible ears had seen to that.

”Obedience is pleasure.”

”A good girl obeys.”

”Obedience is pleasure.”

”A good girl obeys.”

…over and over as the fragrant mist soaked into their peerless complexions and sank into the folds of their stupid neuroplastic brains. Warping their pliable young minds until their gaping mouths and smooth, hairless cunts were both drooling for their new Mistress.

It had almost been too much. Georgia soared like Icarus, so close to the sun but on righteous wings of retribution that would not flag or fail until her principled purpose had been realized.

Then she had assigned them all kissing and fingering drills. Watching with delight as pink tongues darted between strawberry lips and manicured fingers dipped into moist pussies. A dozen model-esque teen dreams sighing and moaning lustily into each other’s mouths at Georgia’s command.

She wanted everything about them to be hot, wet and dripping for her when the final climactic moment arrived.

The feeling was euphoric. Addictive. Electrifying.

Georgia had dragged what’s-her-name by her hair back into Sammy’s office to quench the blazing fire in her loins until the inevitable showdown was heralded. She had nearly rode the silly slut’s face into the floorboards before she got a handle on her fiery passions and retired behind the desk, where the superb oral ministrations continued even now.

“Mistress, Mistress! They are coming!” Linh cried, bursting through the front door and breathing hard.

“Fuck! Wait a minute… Shit!”

Georgia shot upright in the creaking office chair, spittle gathered on her lips and pooling on her bulging tits. She pushed the mewling Bornte sister aside and hurriedly arranged herself for the coming confrontation. Her deft hands pulled up the tight denim cutoffs and fishnets, rebuckling the many clasps and chains as she swept her thick mane of long midnight hair back over her pale shoulders.

“Places everyone.” She called with a perfunctory clap of her hands and strode out into the bar proper with the pink perfume bottle locked and loaded in her grasp.

All of Sammy’s—No, all of Georgia’s—girls immediately ceased their amorous couplings and took their pre-organized positions. Setting the stage as she twisted the top off the glass bottle and splashed fully half of the efficacious elixir down her front.

It soaked into the black cotton of her tight shirt, making it grow tighter still as Georgia’s braless tits visibly expanded out an entire cup size and her stiff nips threatened to drill their way free of the thin fabric. She moaned lustily as her sensitive flesh swelled and pulled the cloth taut across her hard peaks.

The visceral rush that came with it was incredible. As though her marrow had been replaced with molten iron that stiffened her spine accompanied by an almost vicious clarity of thought and an all-or-nothing drive to succeed.

The girls all knelt in two lines facing each other and creating a path from Georgia to the door. Their perfect bubbly asses rested back on their stilettos, small hands clasped behind their slender backs, which were arched to better emphasize their prodigious chests and captivating upturned faces.

Linh didn’t even glance at them as she hurried up to Georgia, worrying her hands together. “I just spotted them coming down the street, Mistress. Sammy and Vince, I’m not sure about this, maybe—”

“Kneel, Slave.”

Her voice was as cold and unyielding as steel. Linh’s knees hit the polished timber floor hard enough to leave bruises in her rush to comply, then went down on all fours.

Georgia nodded to herself in satisfaction then took her seat on the bowing slut’s back, sliding one long leg atop the other and gathered her extravagant raven hair to one side for best effect. Then she placed her small hands over her lap, covering the bottle of scent there.

She sat and waited, back ramrod straight and nose in the air. Every millimeter of her immaculate figure poised and broadcasting the mountain of disdain she was preparing to drop on a certain someone.

Her patience was soon rewarded by the sound of approaching voices.

“...sorry, Handsome. Don’t worry though, you will have her soon. In the meantime, why don’t we have Britney and Destiny service your amazing cock while—”

Sammy’s placating words fell away as the pair walked into the bar and stopped short a few feet inside the door.

Georgia felt her resolve shake, the merest tremor which she immediately buried with a mighty effort of willpower. The sight of the two of them… the sight of Vince rang a discordant tuning fork against her indomitable determination.

He was right there, finally standing before Georgia in the bar she had rightfully taken back from him. Standing so tall and rugged in his perpetual blue jeans and button up with Sammy pressed prettily into his side.

The blonde’s tremendous ballooning tits were docked around his muscled bicep and her long, flowing mass of platinum locks spilled across his chiseled chest like a golden blanket. She was poured into a little red clubbing dress that had more cut outs than a collage and clung her maximal curves like a wet tissue paper. Her enormous bulging tits and thick round butt looked ready to pop free of the scandalously insubstantial outfit at any moment.

“Jeezus, what’s been going on in here?” Vince said, looking around at the kneeling girls and back at Georgia with an amused quirk of his lips. “Don’t get me wrong, Darlin’. I’m totally digging the changes.”

Was that a fucking joke? And what the hell was up with his cavalier attitude? If the idiot didn’t realize how big of a pile of shit he was in, then Georgia would gladly enlighten him.

With a shovel if necessary.

“It’s over, Vince. These girls aren’t your playthings anymore.” She announced, rising gracefully to her feet and frowning slightly as something seemed to shift in the tense atmosphere surrounding them. “You’re done. It’s time for you to leave and go back to wherever you came from.”

This was it. Georgia would give him one chance to leave. To end it all nice and clean without anybody getting stepped on. She desperately hoped he wouldn’t take the easy out.

“Go back?” His puzzled gaze trailed down Georgia’s bewitching body, giving her an unwelcome thrill, and came to rest on the glass bottle in her hand. “Ah, I see… but I don’t think you understand what is actually happening here.”

He had shaken off Sammy, who was watching on with a look of panic written large in her big blue eyes. Her hands were clasped firmly beneath her immense bosom, directly over her softly pronounced belly.

Wait… her what?!

Something was terribly wrong here. Georgia was beginning to suspect that something was terribly wrong with her.

Vince slowly walked up the two lines of kneeling beauties, his arms extended to trace across their high cheekbones or to brush lazily through their glossy waterfalls of hair as he passed. Each one leaned lovingly into his touch, brilliant eyes closing and plump lips parting as their tongues extended out as though to taste him.

“Stop, don’t come any closer!” Georgia menaced the air in front of her with the perfume bottle. Her finger steady on the atomizer even as the rest of her breath-taking body began to tremble. “You can’t just waltz into people’s lives and turn them into your… your mindless fucktoys!”

Her bedrock of confidence was beginning to crack. Fissures of uncertainty worming through her as Vince strode closer.

He had such a manly stride, his rugged jeans stretched thin to contain his pumped quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves. Had he had such a broad chest and wide shoulders before? Whether he did or not, Georgia’s hands itched to run themselves over the strapping muscles and feel the hard, jacked flesh beneath…

No, no, no, NO!

“Excuse… My mindless fucktoys?” Vince slowed a few feet away and looked about with theatrical disbelief, gesturing at the kneeling ranks of her girls. “I think you’ve done more of a number on them than I ever could. Don’t get me wrong, Darlin’. I like it and I’m impressed but I probably wouldn’t have gone this far myself.”

The ginger nympho with the spectacular rump shuffled forward on her knees, her sparkling turquoise eyes practically exploding with love hearts as she deftly unzipped Vinces fly and gently fished out his pendulous manhood.

Georgia boggled.

It looked so… meaty. Heavy and thick like a beef backstrap as the girl wrestled with its heft, planting adoring kisses and languidly stroking the titanic appendage which quickly hardened until it surpassed her willowy forearm for length.

Vince didn’t flinch. He never even took his intense, penetrating gaze off Georgia. As if the moaning slut’s lewd actions were nothing out of the ordinary. Like it was normal for a man to get his huge prick sucked off in the middle of a heated showdown with his arch rival.

But it looked like such a spectacular specimen of cunt-crushing manhood. A total wrecking ball. That insistent fire in Georgia’s nethers was threatening to incinerate her panties. She had to get a fucking grip… and not on that hunky slab of tumescent cockmeat.

“No, no! This is all because of you. You started it. Everything was fine until you moved in a few weeks ago and now everything is all fucked up!”

“I started it? Listen to what you are saying. Are we bickering like children?” Vince scoffed, crossing his arms across his broad chest. Such strapping, yoked out arms that taxed the fabric limits of his shirt sleeves.

“I think that reveals a lot about you, Georgia. For your information, I’ve lived in that crappy apartment for over three years. We have spoken multiple times. Not for long, admittedly, but I always thought you were pretty alright. Only, you wouldn’t give me the time of day and now I discover that I never even existed to you. That kinda stings, you know?”

Three years? No, that wasn’t possible. Georgia’s hands began to shake as Vince’s scowl deepened.

The moaning whore wrapping her cover-girl face around his giant cock took this as the cue to vacuum in his bilious tip and distend her delicate jaw around its unmanageable girth. As though she might suck out and swallow down Vince’s growing ill temper along with the hot bucketfuls of scrummy seed that magnificent monster must surely produce.

“You…You don’t get to take the high ground with me, Stud!” Georgia tried to step back and almost tumbled over Linh but caught herself. How had he taken the lead in the argument? She was supposed to be in control! The room was feeling unreasonably hot and Georgia was beginning to sweat. “I know your secret. I’ve seen what this—this love potion of yours does to people. How it changes people…”

“Well, duh. Have you looked in a mirror lately, Darlin’?” Vince smirked, he actually smirked at her. The filthy, face-fucking animal. “And I gotta say, I love what you’ve done with your everything.”

Georgia hated how much she desperately wanted to preen at his vulgar compliment. So she used all that hate and resultant indignation to shore up her sagging moral defenses.

She would not fall for this man’s unsolicited advances.

Sammy appeared behind Vince. Urging her voluptuous curves into his back as she ran hungry hands across his defined pecs and abdominals, tracing the hard lines of muscle through the straining cotton of his shirt. She lavished kisses upon his bullish neck and stubbly chin as he simply stood there. Waiting patiently on Georgia’s retort and getting his big dick inhaled by a cum-starved teen beauty queen.

“You aren’t even denying it!” She wanted to scream but it came out as a soft needy whine. “You’re fucking with everyone’s minds and you simply don’t care.”

“Right back at you. At least I am honest enough to admit it. I am certain that I never touched your roommate but look at her. Care to tell us all how that happened?”

Georgia did look and was surprised to see her Slave—no, her name was Linh wasn’t it?—leaning heavily against her leg and nuzzling her smooth thigh like an affectionate kitten.

But Vince wasn’t done.

“When I gave Sammy here a bottle, I was curious to see what she would do.” He turned and gave the busty blonde a sizzling hot kiss that left her melted onto him. “She’s great and I love fucking her but she was too frugal with the stuff. Too sparing. That’s the business woman in her, always trying to scrimp and stretch her resources as far as she can.”

“Thank you, Handsome.” Sammy husked as she began to unfasten his belt. It had one of those large oval buckles like cowboys wore.

“But you didn’t fuck around, did you? You got a taste then dived right in the deep end.” Vince made a couple of finger guns at Georgia.

The olive skinned bombshell had left her place in line and crawled up to assist the gagging redhead. She began licking the rugged length of Vince’s delicious shaft that wasn’t presently shoved down the other girl’s tight, gargling throat. There sure was a lot of it.

Vince fired off his stupid fingers cannons with a wink. “Kudos to you, Darlin’. I respect that. After all; like will always recognise like.”

Georgia wavered on a knife’s edge. Her sheer designer clothing was sticking to her perspiring skin and every inch of her blemishless ivory flesh felt wet.

Wet for him.

No…no! Georgia was different. She was saving people and, well, Linh would probably be fine… probably.

“You’re wrong and we’re done here.” She was back in control and this misogynist pig dared to compare Georgia to him?! “Enjoy a taste of your own medicine!”

She darted forward, raising the bottle. Vince couldn’t move or dodge, ringed in as he was by his simpering fuckpets and held firmly in place by the hot sucking mouth around his massive manhood. He didn’t even try as she sprayed him directly in the face from less than a foot away.

“Pah… ugh! Right in my fucking eyes.” Vince wheezed, fanning at the air in front of him before breaking into a coughing fit.

Georgia stood tall. A fresh wellspring of hope bubbling up in her swollen breast. She had done it and soon he would be fawning at her feet while she…

A rough hand closed over Georgia’s wrist and twisted the bottle free of it. She gaped and looked up into Vince’s glowering visage as he lifted the glass vial in his free hand and tore the top clean off it with his teeth.

“Seriously, was that your big plan? Do you have any idea how much of this stuff I’ve been using on myself?” He asked in exasperation, still holding fast to Georgia. “Gallons of the stinky shit. What did you think a couple of squirts was going to do to me?”

“I—I don’t…” She floundered for an explanation, her reasoning had been sound but he was right there. Vince was right there and so was his incredible cock. She could practically hear it erupting down the gulping redheads throat and filling the breathtaking girl’s famished belly. “I can’t remember…”

“For fucks sake, Darlin’…” He griped, rubbing at his bleary eyes with a muscle corded forearm as Sammy cooed and stroked his hair in sympathy. “Here, watch and learn.”

Then Vince lifted the bottle and chugged down half of its contents in a few heavy swallows.

Georgia’s jaw sagged and a line of spittle ran from the corner of her cherry lips as Vince stifled a burp then suddenly grew.

Buttons burst off his dress shirt as his chest deepened and his shoulders broadened, spreading like the boughs of an ancient oak tree. He gained three inches in height as his muscles and sinews strained and creaked like a battleships cables under tension.

His jeans and shirt sleeves were rent asunder as his calves and biceps inflated to the size of footballs. His already terrific manmeat expanded, threatening to suffocate the exquisite nymphet lodged throat first on the tip as it bulged out her slim neck.

“Mmmmnnnph~!”

“Gah… but it tastes more like ass every time I drink it.” Vince grumbled and his voice sounded deeper, more resonant than ever. “But you can’t argue with the results.”

He towered over them all.

In truth, he had already been taller than all the girls assembled before but now he seemed larger in a metaphysical sense. More of a dominating overshadowing presence. Georgia could feel the heat radiating off his gargantuan frame, She could almost see the rippling haze it formed in the air around him.

Every atom of her small, delicate body screamed for his touch. This…this living aspect of masculine might and supremacy. Her tiny, gushing pussy yearned to be violated and molded into the shape of his gigantic cock just as her womb was abruptly ravenous for his virile seed.

Georgia wanted to rub herself against Vince. To lick his steely flesh and drink in his potent scent. To drown herself in him as he bathed her tender young body in wave after wave of his intoxicating spunk. Filling her every horny hole until she was soaked and leaking with his splendiferous spend.

But one final part of her still rebelled. One last tiny cognitive holdout. A final bastion of all that was once Georgia. The stubborn, thrice-blind little girl who had carefully guarded her delusions of moral superiority.

She had to put aside all that worthless pride and willful ignorance if she was going to come out of this crushing defeat with what she really desired. That deeply hidden passion for control that had been birthed like a new star within her soul over the last few days…

Georgia only saw one path ahead of her and a large part of her wanted desperately to take it.

“You said that you liked what you saw… in me?” She whispered coquettishly, looking demurely away but stepping up to firmly pull the ginger-haired cocksleeve off his choking length.

“I did but—aaahh~...” Vince’s gruff words faded away as Georgia began to pump his enormous shaft with both her soft hands. It was astoundingly large and brutal in form, she knelt down to place a gentle kiss on his crown while staring up adoringly at him. “Shit but you’re almost too goddamn hot. Sooo~ fucking sexy.”

His length was slick with his flowing precum and the other slut’s saliva. Georgia’s dainty fingers could barely encompass his tremendous girth but she worked him reverently all the same. Indulging herself in the occasional tantalizing lick of his freely spurting juices.

Some of it splattered onto her tall leather boots and Linh slid down her calf to lick it up with a deep throaty moan. It was heady stuff.

“But I could be hotter for you. Sexier for you, right?” Georgia purred, holding herself back from slurping down his jerking cockmeat with heroic effort. “With a small slip of that magical elixir…”

”Faaaark~...” Vince groaned and Georgia’s own seething level of arousal rocketed at the hungry tone of his voice.

She knew what he truly desired.

Vince wanted a confidant, a partner in crime. Not an equal but something close enough to it. Someone who comprehended the powerful changes and overwhelming impulses Vince himself was experiencing under the transformative influence of the scent.

Not a bubble-brained cuckquean cow like Sammy. Vince wanted a badass alpha femme fatale to stand at his side. A ruthless she-wolf who would take every inch of his hard fucking bitchbreaker and gather a horde of ravishingly gorgeous, mind fucked cocksluts to force down onto it without ever needing to ask.

“Please?” She begged sweetly, running a small scorching circle around his tip with her moist tongue. “Just a taste and I will give you more than Sammy ever could. I will break down these cheap, common sluts and offer them up to you as slaves to your fantastic immensity. Wet and dripping for you. An entire smorgasbord of hot, ecstatic pussy begging to be fucked and bred.”

“Jeeeezus~ fuck! Yes, I want that. I fucking want you, Georgia. I’ve wanted you for a long time...”

He did? Gawd but she wanted to sink her fingers deep into her crotch and strum herself stupid.

Stupid for him.

…Like all the other fuckpuppets were doing around them but Vince didn’t want another cum-hungry bimbo.

“You can have me, how could I ever stop you? So big and strong. You could claim me wherever and whenever you want. I wouldn’t have any choice but to take it.” She crooned, reaching over to pull Linh’s dazed face up and shoved her against Vince’s heavy balls. The silly slut took the hint and started sucking. “You see? I understand you, Stud… and, like you, I want more.“

“Then take it all, bitch. And be mine!”

His big hand yanked her head back by the hair and rudely shoved the upended bottle between her gasping lips. Vince crammed it deep, pushing it against the back of Georgia’s throat and fucking her mouth with the pink vessel as the foul fluid poured down her eager gullet.

He wasn’t wrong, it tasted fucking awful.

She gagged then swallowed, working hard to keep from coughing up the sour solution or spilling a precious drop of it. It burned all the way down to her stomach like the cheapest dime store whiskey then… bliss.

Like slipping into a warm bath, it started at her toes. Pleasure tingled its way up her long legs, washed over her overheated pussy and ran up her flawless flesh tightening, honing and enhancing her already peerless figure as it went.

The changes from regular spray applications had been slow but cumulative. Splashing the scent directly onto the skin had been more dramatic and the results more visible but ingesting it directly?

Georgia left like she had mainlined several fluid ounces of Miracle Grow on steroids.

Her dark form fitting clothing loosened in some places and tightened obscenely in others. Her waist tapered inwards giving her an impossibly trim hourglass figure as her hips flared and her cleavage deepened into a rolling valley. Her legs wanted to stretch for miles as her skin took on a hairless polished sheen and her shiny raven hair tumbled well past her tightening butt in a matter of seconds.

“Jeezus fuck! Look at you, Darlin’.” Vince growled, a primal bestial craving weighed down his gruff words. “You look like sex on goddamn legs.”

Reaching down, he seized her by hips that were still growing rounder and more toned under his big hands. He jostled his way free of the huddle of sex-addled cocksleaves and threw Georgia onto the bar. He was so strong and she squealed in excitement as she toppled onto her back with her lengthening thighs spread open in invitation for her man.

Vince manhandled her with consummate ease. He tore off her dark denim cutoffs, the interlacing myriad of buckles and chains parting like wet clay under his powerful grasp. He shredded them off her waist at the same moment her quickly expanding breasts tore free of her tiny crop top.

They were firm and ripe and gravity free, sitting high and happy on her tightening torso, as perky as two cheerleaders pom poms capped in stiff puffy nips that begged to be played with. Her shining onyx hair was growing in mass and volume, cushioning her flailing head like the most luxurious silken pillow.

“Gonna make you mine, all mine.” Vince snarled, his face contorted with unhinged lust as he ripped at her fishnets like a feral animal. “Gonna fill that pussy and mark you forever.”

“Yeessss~... Do it, Stud.” She purred, leaning up on her elbows so she could watch him over the sizable swell of her ballooning cleavage. “Take that hungry cunny and make it yours! No one can stop you, so take what you want.”

He pushed up between her pale, perfect thighs and let his rigid enormity smack down on her rapidly-trimming belly. The weighty impact of it would have knocked the wind out of a lesser woman but Georgia just squirmed beneath its heft, wanting to feel every girthy inch of it against her hypersensitive skin.

“You like that, Georgia? You like the feeling of my fat fucking cock on you? You wanna feel it inside of you?”

“I do! Oh gawd, I do!” She rasped, her body slick and glistening with sweat. “Please, I need it in me! Oh please, Stud… pleeease~ Daddy. Stick that giant fuckstick in me!”

It was as though her entire body was one big cluster of super-charged nerve endings. Georgia wanted to wrap every part of herself around his monstrous magnitude and let him fuck all of her, like one big girl-shaped pussy.

Vince didn’t stand on ceremony. He slid himself into her molten dripping snatch in a single smooth stroke, stretching her wide open and sinking deep into hitherto unexplored depths.

Georgia flung her back her pretty head and screamed in wordless rapture.

He was so huge and she was so tiny now. Georgia could see the bulge of his immense rod pushing into her taut abdomen as he entered her. She was doll-like in his mighty grasp. A fragile porcelain toy designed to take anything and everything Vince wanted to do with her brilliant, breakable body. More than anything, Georgia wanted him to do all those things and more…

“Holy shit, but you feel fucking incredible, Darlin’. So hot, tight and wet.”

“For you, all for you, Sir!” She wrapped her supermodel legs around him, pulling him in and grinding her sculpted hips back onto him as she heatedly eye-fucked him in return.”I’m yours now, Master. You own me completely and I want the whole world to know it!”

Vince fucked her there on the bar top. His pumping thrusts were fast, long and relentless. His enraged tip hammered at her cervix like a battering ram trying to breach her last line of defense and storm her belly with his virile baby batter.

Georgia reveled in the forceful way he claimed her.

The constant pounding pace he maintained with no sign of tiring. She moaned like a drunken harlot when Vince roughly squeezed her massive new titties. She cried out in euphoria when he yanked on her rubbery raspberry nipples. She all but dragged one of his big strong hands up to her slender young throat herself and gasped in elation as he wrapped his large fingers around it.

She was soaring through exultant clouds on currents of shuddering ecstasy, teetering on the vertiginous edge as her new master plowed her into polished wood of the bar. Georgia fucked him back with everything she had.

She bucked up urgently into his hard, demanding thrusts. Squeezed her rippling channel tight around his rampaging length, grinning fiercely through gritted teeth as Vince roared his approval and redoubled his efforts to fuck her through the bar top and into the floor.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” He grunted, words coming out in time with his quick, brutalizing strokes and rattling the glassware. “How can one woman feel this fucking good?”

“You like that, Master?” She crooned up at him then licked his face, tracing a bulging vein in his furrowed brow with the tip of her pink tongue. “Then let me give you a taste of what I can really offer you…”

Around them the beguiling slaves of the First Edition knelt in a reverent, writhing semi-circle. Each one devastatingly attractive in her own right. Furiously working hands buried down their teensy hot pants or up under their short skirts, teasing their empty snatches as they salivated with lustful envy and groaned in torturous denial.

“Sammy, Dear. Come.” Georgia snapped her fingers like she was summoning a troublesome poodle who had been caught chewing on a favorite pair of shoes.

“Y-Yes, Georgie?” The overtly buxom blonde looked worried as she swayed forward on unsteady legs. Her big blue eyes fixated on the joining of their drenched, slapping sexes.

“No, try again” Georgia snorted contemptuously, “I’ll give you a clue. It starts with an ‘M’”

“Mi—Mistress?”

“That’s right, I am your Mistress but who is our Master?”

“Vince. I—I mean… Master is our Master.” Sammy stammered, her luscious thighs rubbing together as she wriggled in place like a naughty, horny schoolgirl being written up for discipline.

“And who should Master fuck? Who should he fill with his glorious seed, breed first and foremost, above all others?” Georgia sneered, staring haughtily back at her ex-boss.

“You, Mistress!” The platinum haired bimbo exclaimed eagerly, clearly reading the room and knowing her place in the new order of things. “Oh Master, won’t you please bless Mistress Georgia and fill her with your virile seed? She’s sooo~ gorgeous and deserves it more than anyone else.”

“Fucking hell that’s hot.” Vince grunted, his grip growing tighter around Georgia’s neck and nearly cutting off her air supply entirely. “You wanna get knocked up, little girl?”

His broad hips were crashing into Georgia now, driving her wild and crushing her g-spot with his thickness, heedless of her jubilant cries as Vince careened towards his own release. She could feel his warm precum spilling into her deepest recesses. Her cervix opened for him, welcoming him in and Georgia had never felt more fertile in her life.

“Yes, Daddy…” She wheezed, nodding emphatically as her face darkened and her vision blurred. “Put your babies in me and… nyaaa~... parade through the streets like a sexed up, pregnant trophy on your arm…”

“Fill her up, fill her up!” Sammy chanted, hopping gleefully in place. Making her own extreme curves and rounded baby belly bounce as she clapped. “Impregnate her, Master!”

“Impregnate her, Master! Impregnate her!” The other girls echoed like some demented, nymphomaniacal cheer squad.

“Oh, faaark~!” Vince bellowed like a bull and suddenly, gloriously, he was cumming.

“Yes! Oh Gawd yes, Master.” Georgia cried, wrapping her slender arms and supple legs around him, trapping his gushing manhood inside her as Vince dumped what felt like gallons of hot, life-giving cream into her primed and readied womb. “Do it, Daddy. Pump me full to bursting with your potent manseed and give me triplets!“

“Take it, fuck yeah! Take all of it.” Vince huffed, his muscular hips still humping, his gigantic cock remaining rock hard and plunging. “Gonna stuff a whole litter of babies into you. Gonna breed this perfect little body and keep you knocked up forever.”

“Yes Master, please yes!” Georgia was seeing stars as she felt her flat tummy bloat and bulge. “Anything you want! Breed me like a prized brood mare all you want.”

“Gonna fuck you fat with my offspring and the second you give birth, I’m gonna fuck and fill this tight pussy with all my strong alpha cum all over again. Keep your sexy young body all blown up big, round and waddling for me.”

“I want that. I want it sooo~ much, Master. Do it… make it real for me, Daddy. Turn me into your hot little baby maker!”

Vince’s goliath manhood kept pumping into Georgia as did his virulent spunk. His iron grip stayed around her neck, holding her there like a handle and pinning her to the polished timber as he slammed into her gushing wetness until—after a good three minutes of exquisite fullness—he was finally spent.

Georgia looked and felt like she had swallowed a bowling ball.

She groaned in discontent when Vince’s marvelously meaty member slid free of her abused folds and she clapped her hands over her gaping entrance, clenched her sleek thighs together and rolled onto her side. Her hugely distended belly sloshed and slapped onto the bar as she came to rest.

Vince raised a questioning brow at her actions.

“I need to keep as much of it inside me as possible, Daddy. How else will I give you so many babies?” She giggled then her eyes fell to his waist and widened. “Gosh, how are you still hard after all of that, Master?”

“Do you really need to ask?” He shrugged. “It’s fine, I can find someone—”

“No, absolutely not.” Georgia pouted petulantly, “I won’t hear of it. It’s my job to take care of you now, Daddy. Slave, come here.”

Sammy, Linh and a dozen other horny, hungry stunners all scrambled to jump at her command.

“No, stop. Wait…” Georgia amended, she was going to sort out a naming system or something. Maybe she should number them in order of most to least favorite? That could create some amusing competition. “LinhSlave, come here. Take off those silly shorts and bend over the bar top. Our Master did mention he liked your ass.”

“Yes, Mistress! Oooh, thank you, Mistress.” The increasingly curvy Asian slave girl tittered happily as she wiggled out of her yoga pants. “I love you both sooo~ much!”

“Wait, what?” Vince laughed, watching his soon-to-be buttslut go up on tippy toes to best present her superbly toned and pert derriere to him. “What’s this ‘love’ business?”

Georgia gave him a knowing grin and noted that his cock twitched at the submissive slut’s earnest display. She risked pulling one hand away from her own crotch to reach for his enormous, swaying fuckpole as Linhslave bent over the bar beside her.

“A slave needs to love their Master, Daddy.” Georgia said sweetly. “How else could we keep them, force them to obey us completely and do such wonderful, horrible things to them?”

She gave his girthy length a few affectionate pumps before guiding it towards Linh’s tiny pucker. He was still glistening wet and dripping from her own deliciously aching pussy so it should be lubricated enough. If not DaddyMaster’s impressive strength and constantly flowing seed would smooth the rest of the way.

“What if I didn’t want to take her ass?” Vince asked, giving her a mock serious expression. “What if I wanted to knock her up too? Like I did you and Sammy?”

“Then I would roll this wanton slut onto her back and hold her down for you to fuck until she was pregnant.” She replied airily, as though there was never any question. “Do you want to fuck a baby into her, Master?”

“Nah, this is good.” He said as Georgia rubbed his bulbous crown against Linh’s tiniest hole, making the randy fuckpet quiver in anticipation. “I don’t want too many kids right off the bat. Gotta get my new fragrance business sorted out first. It’s going to make a big splash when it hits the market.”

“I know, Daddy and that’s what you have me for.” Georgia cooed as Vince pressed into Linh’s tight ass and made the SlaveSlut howl as he spread her cheeks apart. “I’ll have Sammy nurse and raise our children, her tits are big enough for three hungry mouths. That way I can be with you, riding your big Daddy dick and mind fucking anyone you want.”

“What about your milk?” He asked, hungrily eyeing her full perfect breasts as he began humping an overjoyed Linh into anal oblivion.

“That’s all for you, Daddy.”

“Oh, fuuuuck~! You know just what to say to me, don’t ya?” Vince growled, his penetrating strokes into Linh growing rougher as his fingers dug into her smooth hips hard enough to leave bruises. “I’m glad I chose you over Sammy. We are going to have a lot of fun together.”

“I’m sooo~ happy to hear that, Master. I belong to you now and they...” She gestured at the crowd of vapid, moaning bimbos staring adoringly at the two of them. “...belong to us. I can’t wait to break them and bring you more pretty little cum dumpsters to split wide open on your huge, mind-bending monster cock.“

“Jeezus, Georgie. The nasty shit you say...” He rumbled, pounding Linh harder as he leaned over to kiss and lick at Georgia’s stiff, pebbled nipples. “I fucking love it. You’re one badass bitch aren’t you?“

“Bad for you, Daddy. Only ever for you.” She gasped, pushing her overflowing chest into his handsome face so he could latch on more firmly and trailed her dainty fingers through his dense head of hair. “I’m your hot, nasty harem queen. Your prime, number one bossy cunt and baby mommy. I’m all yours, Master.”

“Mine, all mine!” He snarled around his hefty mouthful of her buoyant titflesh.

Georgia smiled in wicked satisfaction as she watched his big, heavy balls lift and began to flood their LinhSlave’s constricting bowels with sticky wads his copious cum, making her scream again.

“Oh gaaawd~! ThankyouThankyouThankyou, Maaaaster…”

Georgia sighed happily as she rubbed her bloated belly. The future was bright with endless orgasms, beautiful babies and bimbo sluts who would need to be dominated. Bright indeed, even if it did smell sharply of chemicals.

Her pussy smoldered and pulsed at the very thought of it. She carefully began to rub at her clit as Vince continued to empty his prodigious load into Linh.

Georgia couldn’t wait for her big new titties to start producing milk. She was sooo~ going to love feeding her handsome DaddyMaster from them.

That thought made her giddy with joy and she kissed the top of his suckling head. Everything had turned out great in the end. Better than great. More like… right.

Everything had turned out right.

Just as Georgia had told herself it would all along.

THE END

* * *