The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Eden

Categories: mc, ff, fd, ds, ma

Synopsis:

Subspace is a hypnosis convention attended by people from different parts of the world and within the event lies a secret only known to selected individuals where they can openly accept and embrace their desires without prejudice.

“Eden? Isn’t that an urban legend? I’ve heard about it only a few times.” Lauren curiously asked. “Some legends originated from a true story.” Selena responds with a smile. “You mean it is real and they conduct illegal experiments on people in some shady lab and it is happening at the same time as Subspace?” Lauren’s voice is getting louder as she becomes more excited. “Don’t be silly. I have no idea where the illegal experiments story came from but it does delve on deep exploration of human desires.” Selena explains as she observes Lauren’s demeanor shifts from being overly excited to being shy and timid. “So it is true... Is there a way for me to... If possible, I also want to publish a story about it.” Lauren is having a difficult time to find the right words. Discovering an exclusive event is a big scoop for her. “There is. If you have patience...” was Selena’s only reply.

It’s been a year and yet Lauren remembers the conversation clearly as if they happened yesterday.

“This is it. Finally.” An excited Lauren exclaims while holding an all black shiny plastic card with a word “Eden” written in gold color and elegant cursive font. Dressed in white buttoned shirt, black denims and a navy blue blazer, a black and white sneakers, Lauren is ready as she grabs her shoulder bag as she goes out of her house.

Lauren is a journalist in her late twenties, she writes articles about interesting and unique events ranging from intense obstacle course event called Superior Families where the participating contestants are families who have a conflict with another family, to dangerous and controversial underground drag race event called Adrenaline Rush where the racers sometimes lose their lives for a taste of… well adrenaline rush.

Of all the events Lauren attended and covered, there is one event that she likes the most. It is an annual hypnosis convention called Subspace. It is a three day gathering of hypnosis enthusiasts and hypno-fetishists coming from different parts of the world. Subspace have activities that touches on both erotic and non-erotic hypnosis. From curious first timers who have been wondering what it’s like to be hypnotized, to experienced Hypnotists and hypnotees that share and show their experience and skills to the delight and fascination of the people who attended; it is one of the events that Lauren loved that even several years after publishing her article about the event, she continues to attend and participate in the annual convention. Attending Subspace for the first time made her discover her love and fascination with hypnosis, she want to experience it all and although as much as she enjoys and loves the feeling of being hypnotized, deep inside Lauren feels ashamed for having a hypnosis fetish due to the fear of being ostracized and looked down by her friends and even colleagues. She considers it her guilty pleasure.

Nevertheless, going to Subspace is quite a memorable experience for her. Lauren has been going to Subspace for three straight years now, faithfully attending the three day event and enjoying every moment of it. Getting to know several friends from the event whom she keeps in touch and meet. One of the people she met in Subspace is Selena or Mistress Selena, a Hypnodomme. Lauren had her first hypnosis experience with Mistress Selena, from forgetting certain numbers and her name to catalepsy, to her first hands free orgasm, Mistress Selena is the one who opened the doors for her and make her fall in love with hypnosis.

Arriving outside the venue, Lauren can already see a lot of people gathering outside. The convention has already started and people are lining up to go inside. “This is going to be a bigger story than Subspace.” Lauren thought to herself as she stands in line, waiting for her turn to come inside. The annual convention is held at a well known five-storey convention center. The ground floor is where the activities are taking place and depending on the interior arrangement, it can accommodate over a hundred attendees. The venue has been divided into four areas: Orientation, which is for people who have been curious and have no experience with hypnosis; this is where they are given the basics of what hypnosis is all about. The second area is Demonstration, it is where a Hypnotists showcase their skills, from sharing their experience and opinions to doing group hypnosis; it is where stories and application of hypnosis in a public setting are being carried out. The third and fourth area is a semi-private area where hypnosis isn’t open for everyone to see, this is where erotic hypnosis are being explored, however, the fourth area is more private and exclusive to a pair or small groups that explore erotic hypnosis among themselves.

Feeling a sense of nostalgia, Lauren remembers her experience the first time she attends the convention as she walks to the Orientation area, seeing the current host explains the basics to the curious minds of the audience, she somehow understands what they must be feeling. Nervous and excited, there is a slight fear of the unknown, the excitement of experiencing what would it feel like, it is an amalgam of emotions. The truth is, Lauren is feeling the same way she had the first time she attended Subspace. In addition to that, she knows this may be as big story as Adrenaline Rush and the interests it garnered when the story was published. An event within an event, Eden, Lauren has all the reason to feel all excited right now.

At the reception area, Lauren is welcomed by the receptionist. “Welcome to Subspace! Here are the list of activities for your references. I hope you had a great day!” The receptionist said while reaching out to give her the schedule brochure, including complimentary souvenirs.

“Thank you. Umm.. I-I’m actually looking for... Eden...” Lauren sheepishly said.

“I’m sorry? I couldn’t catch that. Can you please say it again?” the receptionist politrly asked.

“H-How can I get in to Eden?” Lauren asked again with a little bit of confidence

“I apologize but I have no idea what Eden is. If you’re looking for what’s in store for today’s activities, check the itinerary I gave you.” the receptionist responds with a smile.

Confused and uncertain, Lauren took the black “Eden” card from her bag and showed it to the receptionist. “But I got this along with my confirmation of attendance here.”

“Oh... Right this way, Ma’am.” the receptionist said, Lauren noticed a sudden change in the receptionist’s tone, facial reaction and movements; it is subtle but the friendliness and excitement on her voice was gone, replaced with a monotonous automatic response.

Lauren followed the receptionist as she walks towards the other end of the convention hall, exiting through the door and walking to the elevator. “As far as I know, the second and third floor serves as a hotel.” Lauren thought to herself. The receptionist pressed the 4th floor. Lauren feels an awkward silence while inside the elevator. The receptionist hasn’t said a word after Lauren showed her the Eden card. When they reached the fourth floor, the receptionist walks out of the elevator and went straight to the receptionist area, Lauren eagerly following her. The receptionist picked up the phone, dialed a number and said, “Hello Mistress, your guest is here.” The receptionist puts the phone down and faces Lauren. “Mistress will see you in a minute, please wait.” the receptionist’s said before standing straight at attention arms, both arms at her side and staring straight into nothingness. With another awkward silence, Lauren is beginning to have an idea of what’s going on.

“Hey there, sweetie. I see you finally made it.” Selena greets Lauren.

“Hi Selena... umm sorry I meant Mistress Selena.” Lauren responds, a little bit flustered. She always felt a strong and seductive presence around Selena. She must have a ton of admirers, charmed by her mere impression. Selena is wearing a fit black latex clothing that shows of the beautiful curves of her body.

“Are you ready?” Selena asked.

“Yes, of course. But umm... is she ok?” Lauren curiously asked while pointing at the receptionist who remains standing and oblivious to their conversation.

“Oh, don’t you worry about her. She is fine. She won’t even remember coming here.” Selena said as she leans closer to the receptionist and whispered something to her ear. The receptionist walk towards the elevator presses the down button, went inside when the door opened and Lauren caught a glimpse of her standing straight as the door closes.

“Is she...?” Lauren even more fascinated about what’s going on.

“Yes. She is in deep trance. She will return to the reception area at the ground floor and continue doing her duties. You must have a lot of questions and very eager to ask them. Follow me.” Selena waved her hands as she walks to the lounge, sitting down and crossing her legs.

“Yes, I do but before I start, is it alright if I record our conversation?” Lauren asked while she sits down opposite of Selena and getting her portable voice recorder inside her bag.

“Sure. Feel free to ask when you are ready.” Selena said. A server wearing a skimpy outfit places two glasses at the table in front of them, pours them a drink and leaves.

Lauren is surprised at what just happened as she turns her recorder on, clears her throat, took a deep breath and asked her first question, “Wow! That is interesting. Anyway, I’m ready... Sooo... what is Eden?”

Selena smiles as she answers, “Eden is a place where people can explore their innermost and pure desires.” after pausing for a few seconds, Selena continued. “Here, they can fully embrace their desires without prejudice... without prejudice from others, with out prejudice from themselves.”

“How is it different from Subspace? Why does it have to be a secret?”

“Subspace explores more about hypnosis, from the basics to different applications as far as a person’s mind and imagination can go.” Selena takes a sip of her drink before continuing, “Eden, like I said, is a deep exploration of human’s inner desires, using several methods, one of them is hypnosis. It is not exactly a secret but more of exclusive, even you have heard of it. Those who were invited to attend Eden were considered to be ready.”

“Ready? I don’t understand. Ready for what?” Lauren feels confused about the answer.

“Ready to accept their desires. Ready to fully embrace themselves without the feeling of embarrassment, becoming free. Freedom from what confines them; religion, beliefs, relationships, all of it. A liberation from shame.”

“I think somehow I understand what you mean but it still seems complicated.”

“I understand. Come with me and I can show you around. It may be easier for you to understand.” Selena said as she stands up and wave Lauren to follow her.

“Subspace uses the convention hall on the ground floor while Eden uses the function room here at the fourth floor for public activities, the semi-private and private sessions are on the fifth floor.” Selena explains as they walk closer to the entrance door of the function room. “Prepare to be surprised.” Selena added as she holds the door knob and opens the door.

Selena is right, Lauren is surprised with what she sees. The function room is not as big as the convention hall but it looks as spacious. Lauren looks around, seeing at least 30 people around. There are people standing straight at attention on the sides, some are on all fours while others are kneeling. Most of them are wearing very little or revealing outfits, some of them are wearing nothing at all except a collar and a chain.

“I-I don’t know where to start...” was Lauren’s response, feeling amazed, shocked and nervous.

“Come here and look a little closer. Let’s start with what you can understand.” Selena said as she hold Lauren’s hand to walk towards a female standing, wearing nothing but a pair of baby blue bra and thong, eyes open with a blank stare, posing seductively and not moving at all except for a subtle slow breaths that you can notice if you pay more attention. “This is Nikki. Nikki is a mannequin right now, I’m sure you’ve seen several people become a mannequin at Subspace, right? At one point, you were my mannequin as well.” Selena explains with a smile and playfully winking at Lauren.

“Yes. I can understand what’s going on with her.” Lauren responds with fascination. No matter how many times she sees it, it never fails to amaze her.

“Nikki isn’t aware of anything that’s happening around her, she’s not even thinking right now. Mannequins don’t think, it can be posed and dressed however its owner wants. Though not everyone here that is immobile are mannequin. Some of them are furniture and tools.” Selena points at the people who are on all fours. “Those are tables, stools and foot stools and as you can see, some are covered with a cloth while the others are not.” Pointing at the person standing beside the door covered with jackets and coats. “That is a coat rack, others are decorations to make the place look better.” Pointing at the rest of the immobile people around.

Selena walks to a guy kneeling, wearing a black leather collar with a chain and shiny black latex shorts. “This one is Jaycee. Jaycee has always been feeling weak and subservient to women. He’s been often avoided by others and being labelled as a creep, weirdo and pervert, among other insults. He was even left by his ex-girlfriend for being too weak. Is it his fault for feeling this way? I believe not.” Selena explains as she walks closer to Jaycee. “Here in Eden, he can be himself without any pressures and judgment from society. Here in Eden, he is free. Free to be weak and serve all women.” Selena looks at Jaycee and places her right foot in front of him. “Jaycee, be polite and greet the Mistress in front of you.”

“Greetings, Mistress.” Jaycee said as he bows in front of her and begins to kiss and lick her black and shiny shoes. “Very good. I have a guest here, her name is Lauren. Greet her as well.” Selena said. Jayce crawls over to Lauren not making any eye contact, upon getting close in front of her meekly speaks, “Greetings, Miss Lauren.” and begins to kiss and lick her shoe.

Lauren is amazed with what she is witnessing right now, unable to find the right words... speechless. The person in front of her, total submission, embracing who he is and is proud and happy about it.

“That is enough, Jaycee. You may resume kneeling until you are required to be useful.” Selena commanded Jaycee. “Yes Mistress.” Jaycee stops licking Lauren’s shoe and crawls back to his original position and resumes kneeling.

“Let’s go over there.” Selena waves Lauren to follow her as she walks towards the a male which Lauren assumes a Dominant like Selena, taking pictures of a female wearing very little clothes, leaving almost nothing to the imagination, posing in a sultry, downright slutty way.

“Spread your legs wider. Yes. That’s it. Grope your breast and show more passion. Exhale as if you just let out a soft moan. Like you feel a hard and erect penis sliding inside you.” Dan said in a firm but gentle voice. The woman obliges moving and posing as instructed showing more lust with every pose.

“This is Master Dan. He is training Tracy over there how to bring out the slut that has been suppressed inside her. Like Jaycee, Tracy was also outcast for showing this side of her.” Selena explains to Lauren. “Don’t mind us, Dan. I’m just showing my guest around.”

“Don’t worry. Unless she is interested to join my lovely slut here, Tracy.” Dan takes a quick glance at Lauren and gives her a quick wink before resuming taking pictures and giving commands to Tracy.

“T-Thanks but I’m good I’m here to learn more about this event.” Lauren politely responds. “You’ll miss on a good time. We are just warming up.” Dan smiles as Lauren just smiles back before giving her attention back to Selena, following her as she walks away and towards another group.

“This two lovely people are Master Steve and Mistress Shay, and the four people crawling around them and wiggling their butt happily are their pets. I believe you are starting to understand what’s going on here without me going on to details.” Selena said as walks to one of the pets and pats her head. Lauren noticed them wearing an animal tail butt plugs. “So cute.” She thought to herself. Cute and adorable but there’s also something about it that makes it look special. They are very eager to please, the sincere happiness that you can see on their faces when rewarded. It looks so pure.

“There are a few more people around that I can show and introduce to you but pretty much you have an idea here, right? It’s alright if you’re feeling aroused right now.” Selena said, teasing Lauren.

Lauren was caught off guard by the comment. She wasn’t expecting it and at the same time, it is true. After seeing the what happened to the receptionist earlier and the people at this room, as much as she wants to hide it, she can’t help but feel herself getting wet from all of this. “I can’t help it... Sorry.” Normally, Lauren would have felt so awkward and uncomfortable and yet, aside from blushing, she feels fine even when Selena teases her.

“You don’t need to apologize, dear. I’d be surprised if you aren’t feeling any excitement.” Selena smilingly added, “While this is a private event, what’s going on in this room may be considered public as it is open for everyone around here to see. We can walk around and see more, there are a group of people on the other side who are into all forms of bondage. Shall we go and see them or would you prefer to go straight and see the semi-private area?”

“Please decide and lead the way, I’ll follow your decision.” Lauren responds. She would like to see more but she feels proper that Selena decides where to go and just follow instead of deciding things herself.

“Very well.” Selena smiles as she walk towards the door while Lauren follows along behind, heading to the elevator. “We won’t be able to see everything, specially in the private rooms as the sessions there are exclusive between the parties involved.” Lauren explains as they both walk inside the elevator. “We can take a quick look but we have to make sure we don’t bother them while they are in the middle of their sessions.”

“I understand. I think that is reasonable.” Lauren responds as she follows Selena walk out of the elevator. The layout of the floor is simple, there is a hallway starting from the elevator where you can see each door of every room. The doors in the room are about twice as big than the normal ones.

Selena swipes her keycard at the room closest to the elevator and the door beeps as the light flashes green that signals it is open as the door slides open to the side. Lauren is surprised to see three ladies on all fours, all of them wearing a matching thong and sleeves along arms and knees with a black and white cow pattern, complete with cow headband ears. Their big breasts are exposed and there’s a suction attached to all of their nipples. The three ladies are mooing in between soft moans.

“Is the machine milking them?”

Selena nods. “They are hucows and as you can see, they are being milked right now. Hucow Master isn’t around at the moment so let’s see if we can go back again later.” Selena said, walking out of the door with Lauren following her as the door closes.

“The Domme in the next room is a good friend of mine, the way she met her sub is a chance encounter and I love their story.” Selena tells Lauren as she walks to the adjacent room.

“Oh? Really?”

Selena nods while smiling. “Yes. I believe at this time, they already started and dancing.”

“Dancing? Could be strip dancing or doing a bit of erotic dance.” Lauren thought to herself.

Selena taps her keycard and the door unlocks as it slides open. Lauren is shocked to see a woman naked and kneeling on bed, her one hand touching and squeezing her breast, the other hand in between her thighs and fingers in her pussy. Her eyes are glassy, giving an empty stare, mouth open and drooling. Lauren can hear her moaning softly. Behind the kneeling woman is another woman sitting, leaning at her ear and whispering.

“T-They are not dancing... It’s not a dance... I thought it might be striptease, lap dance or erotic dancing...” a flustered Lauren said.

Selena smiles and waves to the woman sitting. The woman acknowledged their presence as she smiles before she continues whispering to the kneeling woman. “Hush, dear. They are dancing. You may not realize it but they are. The lady behind her is Lady Emma. Wave hi so we can go. We don’t want to interrupt them further.” Selena whispers to Lauren as she walks out of the door, Lauren waves her hand and followed Selena walk outside.

Lauren can feel her palms sweating. She is feeling excited, embarrassed and aroused; she’s feeling aroused for quite a while now and her arousal keeps building. Her face is blushing, she can feel her panties getting soaked, her heart is racing. “Do I feel like this because of what I’ve seen? No. I started feeling it the moment I showed my card to the receptionist. It has been building and I feel like I’m on the edge and almost overflowing.” Lauren’s mind is flooded with all these thoughts.

“Relax, dear. We are almost there.” Selena said as her hands touches and caresses Lauren’s cheek.

Such a warm and comforting touch. Lauren is starting to calm down, still excited and aroused but in a calm and gentle way. “I’m not sure what you did but... thank you.”

“You’re welcome, dear. We have two more rooms that we can visit, the other rooms are private sessions that didn’t want to be bothered.”

“It’s alright. I think I have most of the information I need. I might ask you if there are any questions that needs an answer.”

Selena and Lauren are in a middle of their conversation when two women in a hurry passed by. The woman leading the way holding the hand of the other. “Morella? Is that you?” Selena asked.

“Oh, Hi Selena!” Morella responds.

“You are late! We are just about to visit your room. This is my guest, Lauren. Lauren this is Miss Morella and her lovely partner, Princess.”

After introducing themselves and exchanging pleasantries, Morella proceeded to explain. “I got caught up with something but I’m here now. Although, I apologize but we can’t show you anything since we haven’t started anything yet. My Princess is also a bit timid and shy so we are doing things in private.”

“Y-You overslept, Goddess.” Princess meekly said. Morella just gave her an intense stare which made Princess bow her head as a sign of apology. Morella wraps her arms around Princess and gives her a hug. “I did, Princess but for a good reason.”

“It can’t be helped. I wish you both a a wonderful time.” Selena said as the two couple waves goodbye and proceeded to go to their own room, holding each other’s hands.

“They are overflowing with sweetness. They look good together. I can feel they both care a lot for each other. Anyway, one more room to go. I feel my excitement is at its peak.”

“Excitement only?” Selena smiles as she walk towards the door of the last room they will check. Lauren felt her blood rushing through her head as she blushes again. She’s been trying to hold herself together. Feeling so horny it affects the way she walks. Lauren is blushing but she doesn’t feel embarrassed like earlier.

“Selena... umm I mean... Mistress Selena, how are you able to do this kind of event?” Lauren asked as they both arrived in front of the door of the room.

“As you see, this event is organized by a group of Dominants and submissives. Some of us are doing this full time as a career, while others do it as hobby. We also allow guest Dominants and submissive outside are group, given that their objectives align with ours. I mentioned that Eden is a way to liberate people from shame, shame of accepting their own desires.” Selena reach out to hold Lauren’s hands and added, “We are also here to inform others that when they are ready, it is ok. It is ok explore yourselves without the feeling of guilt and shame.”

“When they are ready? What do you mean?” Lauren asked.

“The world can be harsh and unfair, Lauren. Some may not be able to understand and accept it. That it is alright to have this desires. That unless they are causing harm to others and themselves, it is alright.”

Lauren finally realizes how and it is different from Subspace; why it is an exclusive event and not for everyone. “Not everyone are able to accept themselves. Not until they are ready. Subspace and Eden both serves as a platform, with the former as an opening to see and realize a person’s desire while the latter as an understanding and acceptance.” Lauren thinking these inside her head, as she reach out the black plastic card with the word “Eden” written on it, staring at the card while in deep thoughts. She finally understands, still unsure on how to tell Selena about it but one thing is certain. She is ready.

“M-Mistress... after showing me this room, I’m excited on what I’m about to see next beyond this door and honestly, I’m not sure what’s next after this. But there is one thing I’m sure... I’m ready.”

Selena smiles as she hold Lauren’s hand again, gently took away the black card from her hands and caressed her cheeks saying, “I agree, my dear. I can see you are ready. Let’s go.”

Lauren didn’t noticed Selena used the black card she took from Lauren’s hand to swipe the door to unlock and open. As the two walks inside, Lauren is once again surprised. “I think the people who are supposed to be here are late. There’s no one here.”

“The people who are supposed to be here are just on time, right where they should be.” Selena raises her hand holding the black card she took from Lauren.

“Y-You mean... me? Us?” Lauren felt she already knew the answer as she realize the black plastic card is a key card of the room.

“I’ve known you for years, Lauren. You’ve been actively coming to Subspace since the first time we met. You have a very curious mind and are always excited to experience a lot of things with hypnosis, even so, deep down, something’s holding you back.” Selena’s words felt so real and true to Lauren.

“I always felt there might be something wrong with me… that it might be wrong for me to feel this way… to enjoy these things. It is outside the normality of society.” Lauren’s beginning to feel overwhelmed by her emotions and thoughts.

“How do you feel about it now?” Selena’s voice is sounding more calm and soothing to Lauren.

“I feel more open about myself.. accepting and embracing who I really am and what I really love. Right now, I may seem calm and collected but I’m really struggling... I feel so aroused I’m practically burning with lust, it feels like I will orgasm at any moment... My mind is on the edge that with just a light nudge I will let go and go under.” Lauren never felt something quite like this before, feeling open and safe.

Selena walks closer to Lauren her lowering her voice, speaking in a firm and seductive way, " What’s stopping you from letting that happen?”

“Your permission.” Lauren can only express what she’s feeling right now, she only wants to express her true feelings.

Leaning closer to Lauren’s ear, Selena whispers “Is there anything else you want to tell me?” Her hand moving towards the back of Lauren’s head while the other at the back of her body.

“I feel grateful for showing me the things I need to know, the things that I need to realize. I feel greedy... I want to experience it. I want to experience it all. Thank you for bringing me to Eden... thank you for showing me a glimpse of paradise..” Lauren can feel her mind and body giving in, before all her thoughts drift away she whisper, “Please, Mistress... show me more... guide me... lead me... mold me... set me free...”

Selena smiles and whisper back, “You’ve done well, my dear. You can let go now...”

Lauren’s body went limp as her arms drops to her side, Selena supporting and guiding her body towards the bed. As Lauren’s body fills with pleasure, finally free from the inhibitions and shame that binds her mind and body, Selena is as happy and satisfied. “There are a lot of things I want you to experience with me and we only just begun.”