The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Eden Protocols: A Bimbo Space Odyssey—Part Three

“Umm… Doctor, is this really part of the testing?” Harper’s gentle brogue sounded uncertain. “Like, a proper medical procedure?”

“Mhmm! Definitely.” Maeve confirmed, biting another strip of bandage tape off the roll. “I need clear readings of you in a heightened physical state. Dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphin levels. Hormones too. Complex neurochemical stuff.”

“Ah, okay. If you say so…”

The increasingly well-padded redhead was sitting in her underwear on the sterile examination table. Not her old, boring underwear either. She had quickly outgrown the small white tank and strictly functional cotton mid-rise briefs in a state of fuzzy headed confusion. Once skinny hips, flat butt and petite titties now filled out a sheer violet balconette bra and crotchless polyvore thong with the curvaceous proportions of a silicone-pumped California beach bunny.

Lingerie helpfully provided by Perseus’s perverted fabrication units.

An instrument tray sat on a wheeled trolley at Maeve’s side, carefully arrayed with sex toys rather than surgical implements. She plucked up a little pink bullet, no larger than her thumb, and secured it over the highland hottie’s protruding love button with the adhesive tape.

“It’s just… What’s happening to us, Doctor?” Harper asked, looking down at her inflated breasts in concern. They were the size of two succulent grapefruits, overflowing the gauzy bra cups on all sides, and still ripening. “We’re gaining weight… or retaining water, maybe? I’m eating constantly but still hungry. Feeling funny in… places. Keep hearing weird noises from your office.”

What was this “Us” and “We” business?

Maeve felt fine, and had begun rationing the last of the MRE meals she had stashed in her desk since Tucker had enforced his ship-wide lockdown as an added precaution. She wasn’t going to consume the contaminated nutrient paste, despite the gut-grumbling temptation of so many extra calories and carbs to fuel her hyperactive sex drive.

Those freeze dried packets were disappearing fast though, the waste disposal unit was clogged with the silver foil packaging as she chewed her way through the limited supply in the breaks between molten hot sessions of voyeuristic self-stimulation.

“Tell me about your discoveries on the hydroponics deck, Dear.” Maeve said, ignoring the redhead’s concerns as her hands hovered over a set of sparkly nipple clamps with yellow tassels. “You mentioned unusual plant activity, but didn’t go into much detail.”

Harper had spent the four hours since returning with her face buried in bowl after bowl of chemically flavored slurry. Scarfing it down like a starving piglet, too busy to talk except in quick snatches between heaping helpings. Maeve didn’t mind, she had actively encouraged the gluttonous behavior. Smiling motherly reassurance at the young woman each time she handed her a fresh serve of the brown muck.

Observe. Take readings and measurements. Replicate the previous result.

“Um, yeah. The nursery beds are a mass of rampant overgrowth. It looks like a rainforest up there now.” Harper shivered as Maeve tugged the front of her down enough for a hard pink nipple to slip out. It only took a twitch. “We’re only supposed to cultivate seedlings. Sorting and replanting everything after landfall is going to be a headache. Hey, are you really going to—Aaah!”

She shrilled as the tiny metal clamp pinched onto her stiff nip. They had to be sensitive after so much swelling and stretching of freckly skin. Maeve’s certainly were; bare, braless and rubbing against the buttoned up lab coat that concealed her currently topless condition.

The good Doctor had tied lengths of colored string to each gaudy gewgaw in a child-like imitation of wires and told Harper they were probes. The threads didn’t even lead anywhere, just wrapped messily around the beeping heart monitor of all things, but the burgeoning redhead hadn’t questioned her poor excuse for faux medical instruments.

Just watched on with placid doe eyes locked onto the lurid layout of sexual stimulators, licking brown residue off her thickening lips.

“Fascinating,” Maeve murmured, giving the tassel an experimental tweak and nodding in satisfaction at the little squeak she elicited in response. “And the algae vats showed similar signs of increased activity?”

“Ye—Yes… the humidity and UV output is cranked… so high, the kelp has outgrown… the aqua-farms and is… climbing up the walls.”

Harper’s breaths were coming short and fast as she watched Maeve’s dexterous fingers pluck out the other fat nipple and fasten the next clamp to it with surgical precision.

Her moan was soft and sweet. Coinciding with a telling wriggle of those broadening hips.

Maeve marveled at how compliant the flame-haired botanist had become. Harper had been feisty as any Scotswoman upon awakening from stasis. Hard nosed and full of brash questions with no time for social niceties when it came to the job.

All business. No fun at all.

A genuine firecracker searching for a spark to light her fuse so she could shower her peevish snark on the undeserving and dim-witted. Maeve had needed to tread carefully at first, put a good amount of spin on their troublesome circumstances, and emphasize her status as head physician to get the young hothead on firmly side.

It was astounding what a little direction, a big appetite, and a few gallons of processed paste could do…

“That is very helpful information. Thank you, Dear.” She crooned, giving the second tassel a sharp pull. Another cute sound in reply. “You were such a brave girl for fetching us those samples. The computer is analyzing them now, I am certain Mister Evans will be very interested in the results.”

“Mister Evans? Who… Oooh~!”

The freckled cutie almost melted when Maeve activated the vibrating bullet taped over her engorged bud. It was one of the few implements that had a real, actual wire attached, running to the remote in her hand. She had it on the lowest of six invigorating settings, but that alone was enough to turn Harper’s superbly stacked body into warm butter.

“Mister Evans is a dear friend, and a very powerful, important man.” She stated casually, setting the remote back on the surgical trolley to pick up a rubberized ‘Tucker 2.0’ for critical inspection. “He’s working diligently to find a way to rescue us all from the nasty AI and has a big, virile dick to reward good girls who do their part to help him.”

The Tucker 2.0 was much larger than the previous Junior model by necessity. The man himself had been growing in phallic prowess by the hour. Fueled by riotous sex, countless bowls of nutrient paste and, in a more recent development… breast milk.

Both Charlotte and Grace’s already titanic tits had begun to produce shortly after he had packed their fertile wombs full of his potent manseed. It was a ridiculously rapid reaction to insemination. Appearing only a few hours after he came for the first time inside their lucky, good girl cunts.

It hadn’t been noticeable at first.

Finally succumbing to the siren call of hot, tight, fertile pussy seemed to have broken something in Tucker. Unleashed a feral, primal side of him that involved a lot of sticky bodily fluids getting indiscriminately sprayed about. It was as though some invisible umpire had cried “Play ball!” on breeding and the mouth-watering super stud couldn’t stop rounding the bases.

What had begun as a small trickle of creamy white, lost amongst the copious loads blown upon the two sets of hugely inflated chests, had soon become milky rivulets, then free flowing fountains of ivory lactate that were hard to ignore.

It spritzed from bouncily abundant titflesh to run down their humping bodies and coat their radiant skin in a luminous sheen. Milk coursed across cum-pooched bellies, spilled over sodden slits and pooled around kneeling knees as Tucker slid his mammoth cock between two worshipfully licking, kissing and moaning pairs of pillowy soft lips.

When he had finally begun to drink it, suckling it directly from one climatically quivering bimbo then the other, the physiological reaction had been practically volcanic…

“Um, Doc? Isn’t that… probe supposed to be for me?”

Maeve blinked away her lecherous memories at the sound of Harper’s piteous whining, only to discover her mouth stretched wide around a thick rubbery shaft and her pretty pussy aching at the dearth of equally girthy man dick.

Curse Tucker and his completely amazing, totally glorious cock for this stupid lockdown!

“Mmmmm?” Maeve reluctantly withdrew the artificial appendage with a wet slurp and smiled warmly at the blushing redhead. The heat dusting her cheeks nearly drowned out the freckles. “Don’t mind me, Dear. Just lubing it up, nice and ready for you.”

“Wi—With your mouth?”

“Certainly! Saliva is a natural antimicrobial. Full of nitrite and enzymes which break down unwanted bacteria.” She waved the plus-sized dildo around as though batting away Harper’s objections. “Now, where were we?”

The increasingly curvy botanist’s sparkling amber eyes followed its movements like a kitten chasing a laser pointer.

“Mister Evans’ big, virile dick…” She replied nervously. “And something about helping him?”

Well, the girl had caught the two most salient points at least. That was good.

“Oh yes, thank you for reminding me. Good girl.” Maeve purred, giving a yellow tassel a brief tug of appreciation. There was another throaty groan and more wriggling of hips. “Tucker—that’s Mister Evans to you—is performing a vitally important role to protect us all from the evil AI that wants to sabotage the mission by… I don’t know, changing numbers and other complicated computer jargon.”

“That sounds… hmmff~ bad, I think?” Harper panted as Maeve notched the bulbous tip of Tucker 2.0 in her dewy cleft and turned the clitty buzzer up by two settings with her free hand. “Is that going to fit? It’s awfully big. I’ve never had anything that big inside me before…”

“It has to fit. This is strictly for the collection of critical data. You understand that I am a highly trained medical professional, don’t you, Dear? Otherwise I would never do something like this. Tell me you understand like a good girl should.”

The buxom redhead was staring down past her impressive bust line at the flesh-toned silicone monstrosity lodged in her gaping entrance. A loop of red string was tied in a conspicuous bow knot around the base and led back to the tangled web wrapped loosely around the beeping heart monitor.

She gulped heavily, then shook her head vehemently. Long ginger curls whipped about violently. “I don’t understand, Doctor. This is all wrong somehow! This isn’t me. I don’t look like this… shouldn’t feel like this! This isn’t how my body—”

Maeve plunged Tucker 2.0 into her with a viscous twist of her wrist, making the protesting girl wail and shudder at the sudden intrusion. The extreme width, lubricious with her own spit and Harper’s dripping honey, split the writhing knockout apart and crammed her tight insides incredibly full.

”Hngggh~!” Harper’s bright amber eyes dulled and rolled back until only the whites showed from under her fluttering lashes. “Wa—wait… oh gawd! Too sensitive… Can’t… Haaa!”

“Please understand these tests are necessary. I take no pleasure in administering them,” That was a lie, Maeve’s panty-free pussy was sparking like a live wire beneath her low-cut emerald miniskirt and lab coat. “But there’s no reason you shouldn’t. Proper research can be very rewarding. We all have to do our part to help the heroic Mister Evans, don’t we?”

“This isn’t… isn’t…” The stubborn redhead’s finger’s clawed at the snowy sheet covering the examination bed but didn’t reach out to stop the horny doctor as she plucked again at another swaying tassel. “Nyuuurgh! Too much… slo—slow down… Gah!”

With a deft economy of movement born from years of surgical training, Maeve upped the bullet’s vibrational setting and activated the gyroscopic motor in Tucker 2.0 at the same time. It thrummed to life like a fired torpedo, snaking and squirming within the beautiful botanist’s deepest depths.

“Would that I could, Dear, but time is of the essence.” She crooned, tenderly tucking a loose lock of fiery red hair behind the trembling girl’s ear and planting a soft kiss on her freckled cheek. “You see, Mister Evans is suffering too. Ailed by a strange affliction that only good girls—the very best and brightest of girls—can alleviate. Are you a good girl, Harper? I’m a doctor, you can tell me.”

Harper bucked on the padded table. Her whole busty body fighting itself as she resisted the sensory bombardment of sweet whispered words and imposed carnal stimuli.

“Don’t know… your fucking Mister Evans… from Jack.” She squeezed out through gritted teeth.

The force of will expended to rasp out those few defiant words clearly taxed the headstrong young woman as she sagged back onto her elbows after uttering them, staring hopelessly up at the ceiling.

Fucking Mister Evans, huh? Harper was closer to the truth than she could possibly imagine.

“You make a fine point, Dear.” Maeve conceded, reaching up to gently caress a heavy breast with her free hand. Testing its weight and heft for wholly diagnostic purposes, before flicking a clamped nipple. “I have been remiss in my professional transparency, a fault of my own which I shall rectify immediately. Perseus, please display surveillance feed EB103 on the holographic projector.”

She directed that last command into the empty air of the sterile white sick bay.

That was a new discovery for Maeve, learned from watching Tucker interact verbally with the ship’s misbehaving AI. Perseus never spoke back, wouldn’t respond to direct questions, and didn’t always obey instructions, but this time it complied with assiduous alacrity.

A life-sized image of Tucker phased in existence, already zoomed in from above and centered in the view screen, gloriously naked and completely covering Grace’s supine form with his hulking, hip-pumping physique.

“Oh Daddy, your fat cock feels amazing inside of my good girl pussy!”

The gorgeous brunette was forced back against one of the towering reactor cores. Her long legs pressed into her massive, cushiony bosom and slim ankles held high above her breath-taking head in the ravaging stud’s mighty fists.

He was folding her in half like a blow-up fuckdoll, utterly owning her skin tight cunt as Charlotte’s hyper-voluptuous figure clung to his rocky side like plastic wrap, proffered a stiff milky teat to his snarling lips with needy whimper.

“Drink from me, Baby, drink. Please… I need you to suckle on my big sore titties to relieve some of the pressure.” She husked, grinding her lush hips against his muscular thigh and leaving a glistening wet smear against his steely flesh. “I’m next, right? You’re going to fill my little pink pussy again and make sure I’m, like, totally knocked up with an entire brood of your perfect babies?”

The strawberry blonde’s urgent desire was evident in the heavy leak of lactate streaming down her large spherical tits to splash across his rippling form and her protruding tummy.

Maeve wetted her dry lips at the sight of all that delicious milk coating Tucker’s lickable muscles.

“Oh gawd, is that him… Is that Mister Evans?” Harper gasped, her luscious body spasming under Maeve’s roaming hands. “What are they doing?!”

Really? Maybe the obstinate Scotswoman wasn’t as perceptive as she had initially appeared… not that it mattered.

“That’s him, our valiant defender, and those two lovely young ladies are helping him relieve some painful tension.” Maeve cooed, wanting desperately to sink to her knees and cram Tucker 2.0 into her own slick snatch. “Mister Evans is plagued by a terrible hormonal imbalance, and can only think straight after releasing the built-up pressure in his system. That’s why we need to be good, obedient girls and assist him.”

“Yes, Daddy, yes! I’m cumming again... Mmmnph~! I’m cumming again… on your fat Daddy cock!”

Heavens, but wasn’t Grace turning into a real screamer? Maeve could hardly fault the howling brunette though, she wasn’t exactly quiet when messily climaxing over knuckle deep fingers and wicked fantasies of Tucker splitting her in half.

“But… But, he’s just so big and strong.” Harper sounded awestruck, nervously nibbling on her plump lower lip. “How can they withstand all that punishment?”

“Punishment? Oh my precious girl.” Maeve giggled, ruefully shaking her head and twirling the gyrating dildo deep inside the shuddering botanist. “Do they appear harmed or reticent in any way? No, it’s a pleasure and a privilege to serve a man as handsome and powerful as our Mister Evans. More of the former than the latter, if we are being perfectly frank with each other.”

“Wa—Wait… Nyaa~! Is his name Mister Evans… or Frank?”

Frowning briefly down at the writhing, bliss-addled redhead, Maeve turned the clitty buzzer’s settings down a few notches and slowed her fast dildo-thrusting pace.

One could have too much of a good thing in her esteemed medical opinion, and she needed the silly girl to be baseline cognizant at the very least.

“I need you to focus, Dear. Listen to what I am saying and focus on Mister Evans in the holo-display before you. Can you do that for me?”

“Mmmhmm!”

Harper was shaking like a roof in a hurricane, her wide amber eyes locked onto the projection where Tucker was alternating between nursing on Charlotte’s creamy udders and torridly making out with her. Their milk-laden tongues tangled together as he relentlessly slammed his magnificent manhood into Grace’s contorted, curvaceous body with all the force of a runaway diesel locomotive.

“Daddy… oh Daddy! Uunnff~! Fuck me full again and make me a Mommy!”

“I’ve got more milk for you, Tucker Baby. So, so much more milk. Just for you. Please… I need to feel you sucking on my big creamy titties. I need you to drink from them before they burst…”

The filthy moans of the girls, Tucker’s basso grunts, and the meaty slapping of moist flesh against flesh resounded from the speakers and filled the sick bay like a pornographic backing track. Harper was blowing air like a champion filly who just won the derby as her bustified body bowed in a spine-arching climax.

“YAAASSSS!” She bawled, slender arms thrashing about wildly and juicy thighs bunching. Stomach muscles tensing into an impressive four pack as her shapely hips lurched up off the covered table. “I wanna—I wanna… hrrrnngh! help him too!”

Maeve’s pistoning hand was growing tired. Stiff at the wrist and slippery with the redhead’s gushing nectar. Still she didn’t relent, playing the wailing beauty’s jerking body like a finely tuned instrument as she pushed her straight through one bone-melting orgasm right into the next.

“Good girl, such a good girl.” She purred, yanking hard at both tassels and stretching the clamped nipples skywards. “It’s very important to listen carefully and do whatever we can to make our hunky Mister Evans happy. He’s going to save us all. Can you repeat that for me?”

“Make… Mmmph~! Mister Happy… happy.” Harper sounded muddled. Drunk on feel-good endorphins. “Gonna.. save us.”

It wasn’t precisely verbatim, but close enough.

“That’s right, my very good girl.” Maeve murmured approval, giving Tucker 2.0 another tantalizing swizzle, before releasing and laying a gentle kiss on each abused nip. “It’s crucial that we are sexy and obedient and available to attend to his huge hero dick at all times. Can you say that for me too?”

“Sexy for.. Mister Happy. Obedient to hu—huge dick!” Harper chirped, biting down on a whitened knuckle as she humped mindlessly back into Doctor Hugh’s weary, thrusting grip.

Maeve blew a lock of raven hair out of her dark eyes as she squirmed prettily in place. She was close! So goddamn close to claiming another willing bimbo breeder for her handsome Tucker to fuck, and cresting a sweet, hedonistic peak of her own…

“Good girl. Good girl.” She repeated hotly, resting her forehead against the fiery-haired stunner’s throbbing temple. Their plush, parted lips brushing lightly together as they shared mingled breaths and dewy perspiration. “Tell me that you want to be his devoted cocksleeve. A compliant good girl baby-momma who will do as instructed, and bear his young for generations to come.”

“I swear I will! I neeeed it!”

On the holo-screen above them, the stud of the hour had finally reached his limit. Angry vein pounded thickly at his temple. Mighty muscles flexing as he blasted superhuman amounts of his life-giving spunk into Grace’s overstuffed snatch.

“CUUUUMMING!” Tucker roared, skewering the elated brunette down to the base on his monstrous manmeat as he jettisoned his manly essence into her already bloated belly. “Aaaw… FUCK!”

“DAAAADDYYY!!”

“Give it to her, Baby, then give it to me too! I’m addicted to your gigantic dick…”

“Cum for me, Tucker Honey! Let me see you cum for me!”

Like a kettle brought to the boil, Maeve finally reached release.

It felt as though she were plucked off her feet and washed away on a hot undulating wave molten bliss. A druglike euphoria that dragged at her soul, verging on an out of body experience as she came right along with her man. Riding that unexplainable metaphysical tether which connected his blistering climax to her own.

Was she cumming because he was? Deriving her own cunt-crushing pleasure from seeing him explode inside a sexy slut and taming another fertile, virgin womb with his sticky seed?

When her faculties finally returned, Maeve found herself in a fervid lip lock with Harper. The vivacious redhead looked melted and exhausted. Her heavenly soft body laid limply on the examination table beneath the doctor as they explored each other’s taste and exchanged gentle caresses.

Tucker 2.0 whirred and flopped about on the ceramic white floor behind them at the end of a long, glistening trail of Harper’s squirted pussy nectar. The air around them felt warm and close, perfumed by their sweat, juices and a waft of earthy aniseed…

With a satisfied sigh, Maeve eventually broke the kiss and sat back up, sweeping her dense curtain of midnight hair back over her slender shoulder.

She smiled in glowing satisfaction down at the puddle of woman still twitching in dreamy aftershocks before her.

“I’m so pleased with your progress today, Dear. Such a good girl. Now, let us get back to work, we have much to do…”

* * *

Doctor Maeve Hughes frowned at the data scrolling over her terminal screen. Various test results, live biometric readings, incomplete reports and her own scattered notes cluttered the display in overlapping windows.

To anyone else it would have been a jumbled mess, but Maeve had always thrived on chaos. It took a special type of mind to work the mean Kolkata streets or an overcrowded slum clinic with any sort of efficiency. This was her natural environment and one of the reasons why she had been hand selected for her prestigious station aboard the colony vessel.

The findings and conclusions the wealth of information were leading towards was certainly surprising, but not the reason for her serious expression.

“What is this now?” She asked, reclining back in her office chair and steepling her fingers under her chin.

A moist muffled noise emitted from under her desk.

“Thorry Doctor?” The garbled inquiry was slurred from swollen, bruised lips.

“Oh, excuse my rambling, Dear. That question was meant to be rhetorical. Please, don’t let me interrupt you.”

“Mmmmm… ’kay.”

Maeve closed her dark eyes for a moment and basked in the sinful sensation of Harper’s talented tongue playing along her womanly folds and curling around her tingling bud.

It was necessary work and the good girl approached it with eager enthusiasm. If she could swallow a giant, sucktastic cock with half the gusto she munched on muff, Tucker would be impressed.

It was the only realistic way to accomplish anything. Maeve couldn’t afford to keep splitting her time between watching the young superstud plowing his two visibly pregnant and extremely fuckable partners into oblivion, and getting some actual doctor-ish work done.

Not while one sticky-fingered task took such clear precedence over the other.

Besides, mega-hung senior systems administrator had been rather mean-spirited and smashed all the cameras in the engineering bay during one brief intermissions in his ongoing fuck-fest.

All Maeve had now was the previous recordings of him, playing on a loop in a small, yet terribly distracting window in the top corner of her screen. If the pornographic performance had been captured on one of Earth’s ancient VHS cassettes, she would have worn the magnetic tape thin enough to dissolve.

So Maeve had stolen a page from Tucker’s playbook and employed the pliant, naked, fiery-haired nymphet’s lingual services to deliver her a continuous stream of hot little cums and keep her analytical mind clear from foggy lust long enough to reach a breakthrough.

...and this black command window that had popped up, unbidden with blinking green text wasn’t it.

“What are you scheming, Perseus?” She asked the room in general as she squinted suspicion at the flashing system prompt. “Trying to get me on side, is that it?”

The ship’s Caretaker AI remained silent as ever, but for the humm of distant engines, the gentle woosh of air in the vents and Harper’s happy, lapping moans under the desktop.

Maeve stared pensively into empty space as she tweaked a diamond-hard nipple through the diaphanous cami top she had fabricated after her last blouse had shot buttons across the office. There was no point in denying it any longer, her breasts were swelling dramatically and growing increasingly sensitive.

They pushed out the turquoise lace garment, eraser-like peaks poked rudely against the sheer fabric, as cleavage bubbled up out of the stretchy scoop neckline. She didn’t bother with a bra anymore, her tits didn’t need one. They sat high and proud on her slender torso without a hint of sag, and underwear of any type made her pale skin itch something fierce.

Where had she slipped up?

That was the major question driving her now. Maeve had been so careful to avoid the nutrient paste after that first fateful encounter with Tucker and Charlotte. She had observed and measured the effects of continuous consumption on Grace, and then Harper to be doubly sure.

All while eating three times her recommended daily caloric intake in MRE packs. Somehow she had overlooked her own increase in appetite with all the testing and research and… well… all the Tucker dominating her attention.

Tucker.

Her gaze drifted back to that little window in the corner of her display. It had looped back to the Hunk of the Century taking Grace’s anal virginity, bending her over a liquid hydrogen fuel tank while the walnut-haired strumpet sang out her orgasmic gratitude and Charlotte suckled on her big milky teats.

Ungh! That was another good one. Like, super duper sexy hot!

Maeve crossed her ankle strap high heels over the middle of Harper’s bowed back and used her elongated leg muscles to wrench the stunning redhead’s slurping face tighter into her weeping womanhood.

“Gluurg!”

“Not much longer, Dear. So close.” Maeve panted, mauling her firm fleshy mounds as she watched Tucker seize up in a climactic paroxysm. So many bulging, masculine muscles. “Just keep doing that for a little longer… Hyaa~ Keep licking my naughty kitty like a good girl and… and… I’ll get to the bottom of all this!”

”Mmmhmm~...”

The vibration of that hummed response reverberated up through the doctor’s hyperactive nethers and into her churning core. She keeled over her desk, squirming on Harper’s nimble tongue and focusing intently on the image of Tucker blasting his potent payload into Grace’s fertile body as she breathlessly begged his recorded image.

“Cum, cum for me, Honey. I want to see it. I want you to cum for me…”

Below the desk, the buxom botanist shuddered and quaked on demand as though the whispered words were directed at her. Maeve shuddered in elated lock step along with her as she bathed the redhead’s pretty face in a torrent of her steamy juices.

”Nnnmmph~!”

…then, with a hand that tremored like it had the palsy, she pressed a green button marked “YES” on the black command window.

* * *

Klaxons blared and yellow warning lights flashed as Maeve and Harper strutted confidently down the ship’s corridors.

It was a proper catwalk model strut too. Not the half-assed wobbling of some college coed in her first pair of platform boots. A genuine hip swaying, hair tossing, heel clicking swagger that showed any envious onlookers that the women engaging in this bonafide sashay meant business.

“Alert, Alert! A shipwide state of medical emergency has been declared. All crew are to report to their assigned stations and await further instruction from designated medical personnel.”

Perseus’s digitally generated voice was, much to Maeve’s surprise, feminine in tone. Extremely feminine in fact, husky yet honeyed, as though the mischievous AI had researched the optimal blend of phone sex operator, female ASMR artist, and sultry Hollywood seductress to produce a voice so arousing, it could turn the announcement of an impending nuclear holocaust into a boner-inducing experience with sex dripping from every syllable.

“Thank you, Perseus, Dear.” Maeve chortled wickedly. “We’ll get right on that after we have attended a long overdue appointment in the engineering bay.”

She was wrapped up in a black latex catsuit that coated her broader hips and greatly expanded tits like wet paint, the strobing warning lights reflecting off the inky surface. Kinky knife-heeled boots of a matching hue were laced up to her slender thighs, and equally dark neoprene gloves stretched up to her elbows in a display of pure erotic elegance.

Despite the outrageous appearance of the costume, Maeve had never felt more comfortable. More self-assured. Her range of sensual movement was unrestricted, and flexible plastic sheath hid nothing at all of the full-figured belly dancer’s body beneath it. The outline of her pronounced pussy and sharp nipples were detailed down to the smallest bump and blemish.

Not that she had any of those anymore, her porcelain skin was now as smooth and hairless as the rubbery sheen covering it.

Only her regal face and voluminous head of midnight hair was left exposed to the environmentally controlled air. Thick swishing tresses that had spread down past her tiny twenty inch waist like an opulent raven’s wing, tinged with deep blue accents when the stark overhead lights refracted off it at the perfect angle.

Matching her stride—if not her supreme grace—was Harper, one deferential step back and to the side of Maeve. The coppery-haired bombshell instinctively knew her place was behind her elders and betters, like the very good girl she had grown to become.

And “grown” was an undeniably apt descriptor for her present appearance.

The initially surly Scotswoman had undergone a radical transformation, both in body and attitude.

An excited expression of starry-eyed anticipation enhanced her breathtaking visage, adorable freckles ran across her cute button nose and glowed on her rosy cheeks. Plush lips—tailor made for sliding around a magnificent, meaty cock—spread into a happily vacuous grin that showcased her perfect pearly whites.

She was poured into a slinky outfit of Maeve’s choosing and Perseus’s prurient design. A whisper-thin, long sleeved leotard in a black and white holstein cow print hugged her voluptuous figure like an undersized swimsuit. The deep vee neckline plunged down past her sternum, stretched taut across exceedingly ample breasts, and the bikini waistline was pulled high to dig into the valley of her thick ass cleavage and expose a rolling expanse of flaring hips.

Lacy black garters looped over those same rounded hips to connect with ivory white stockings which cinched around Harper’s fleshy mid-thighs before sweeping down her shapely legs into suede ankle boots with pointed toes, and stiletto heels so tall they would make a New Vegas stripper grimace in envy.

“Wha… you… trying to… Doc?” Tucker’s stern voice crackled intermittently through the corridor speakers. Garbled by static and echoed feedback before finally clearing into coherent speech patterns. “...locked out of the controls. What have you done now? Had to use a backdoor to access the ship’s broadcast system. ”

Back door?

Maeve almost sniggered as she thought about how many times the hunky IT administrator had plundered his lusty crewmates’ rear entrances over the last few days.

“O.M.G! Is that him? Is that Mister Happy?!” Harper squealed, hopping and bouncing breastily in place like a smitten fangirl. “He sounds so gruff and, like, suckably sexy…”

“It is, Dear. Please calm yourself.” Maeve confirmed, pressing her hand to palm reader beside a bulkhead door before raising her voice to the air in general. “In answer to your question, Tucker Honey; Perseus kindly offered to enact a shipwide state of medical emergency for me given our present circumstances. Total override of all command access in the event that the officers and crew may have been medically compromised until they are cleared by the chief medical officer.”

The reader flashed green and beeped, before the automatic door slid open.

“Head Physician Maeve Hughes now holds complete executive power until the emergency is resolved.” Perseus crooned, all saccharine sweet and breathy. “All crew are to report to their assigned stations and await further instruction from designated medical personnel.”

Maeve stepped into the auto-lift and waited for Harper to totter in before hitting the button for three decks down where the engineering bay awaited their grand arrival.

“All crew?! Maeve, you can’t be serious!” Tucker panicked, he sounded upset for some reason. “Don’t you know what that means?”

“Of course I do, Honey. Right now, Perseus is ejecting all two hundred and eighty three crew members from their stasis pods to recuperate and take up their duties as soon as they are physically fit to do so.”

Before issuing the final directive to initiate the yellow alert, Maeve and Harper had taken the time to lay out warm blankets and pressed uniform jumpsuits in each stasis chamber that housed members of the frozen crew. That, and numerous bowls full of enriched nutrient paste leading like breadcrumb trails to the nearest galley where the dispensers laid in wait to quench their ravenous, post-thaw appetites.

She wasn’t stupid, needlessly cruel or unkind. It was her sworn hippocratic duty to see her fellow crew members were cared for.

The elevator dinged as the doors opened onto another corridor lit in strobing yellow leading the two gorgeous women to their ultimate destination. Maeve gave Harper a imperious nod before sweeping proudly out into the empty hallway with a flick of her glossy midnight mane.

“Dammit Doc! …wait, why can I smell your unmated scent getting stronger?” Tucker’s poshly accented voice had lowered into a suspicious growl. “Where are you right now?”

She could smell him too, every sauntered step was like walking into an intoxicating fog of manly sweat, salty sex and that ever pervasive tang of aniseed. It made the latex coating her needy nethers squeaky with moisture.

Harper must have smelled it too as the luscious redhead began to moan throatily between deep, huffing breaths.

“Closer than you may think.” Maeve teased with a naughty giggle which Harper picked up like a contagion. “My records show that you are overdue for a check-up, Honey. Since you have refused to communicate remotely, I’ve decided to make a house call.”

Rounding a bend, a large pair of reinforced double doors came into view. On the top of the heavy steel frame were the embossed words “Engineering Bay”. The once smooth metal of the doors themselves now had several convex lumps in them, as though something—or someone—strong enough to dent eight inches of fortified titanium had tried to punch their way to freedom.

Maeve trembled deliciously and her aching core boiled at the exhibition of raw might and power.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

They were three little words of rumbled challenge, weighed down with the implied threat of violent passions. The good doctor licked her crimson lips as she ran long painted fingers over one of the fist-sized dents and shivered.

Then she struck a pose—chin raised, shiny buoyant breasts pushed out with her sexy heels planted wide apart and her sleek hips cocked to one side—before uttering one simple command…

“Open.”

The moment of her big reveal was slightly marred by the screeching of metal and tortured electrical actuators as the misshapen doors tried to retract back into the bulkhead, only to get jammed halfway before the motors burnt out in a shower of sparks and clouds of white smoke.

“Ah… phooey.” Maeve sighed, sagging in disappointment.

Still, she was probably slender enough to sidle through the gap if she angled her large plastic-coated tits just right, wedging the door in between them before bodily twisting and sliding out the other side.

But how was Harper going to manage it? Her hefty hips, ass and knockers were huge! The poor girl was liable to get stuck like a slut in the dyer…

She needn’t have worried as brawny hands suddenly appeared through the smoky haze to grip the edges of the narrow opening and forced them further apart. The shriek of bending steel resumed as a titanic, naked body came into view as if through parting of a particularly stubborn curtain followed by a strikingly handsome face, pinched in exertion.

“Nnnnrgh! Get… the fuck… over here… Doc.”

Tucker’s neat side part and clean shave were gone, replaced with an unruly shag of hickory hair and coarse sandpaper stubble on his anvil jaw. He was seven feet tall if an inch, and almost as broad across the boulders that were his straining shoulders. His physique was monolithic, a towering stone cairn made from hewn slabs of muscle stacked atop each other to form a masterpiece of primal machismo with an obscene obelisk jutting from between his rocky thighs.

“Oh Tucker, Honey. Just look at you!” Maeve babbled and clapped in childish glee. “You heard the man, Harper. Hurry now. Quick, quick like a bunny!”

She grabbed the gaping redhead’s slack wrist and hustled dumbstruck beauty towards the herculean hunk who was peeling the reinforced blast doors open like a banana. The funk of his manly musk rolled over them like a near physical presence. Harper stumbled as it hit but Maeve caught her by the elbows and, wrenching them behind her back, frogmarched the reeling bimbo up to Tucker with a bright smile for his brooding eyes alone.

Um… Hi, Mr Happy!” Harper giggled dazedly, staring him directly in the erection. It was enormously distracting. “I’m happy—I mean Harper. I’m Harper to meet you.”

“Maeve, what is the meaning of this?” Tucker snarled, talking past the squirming knockout to address her directly. “Do you know what you have done? You’ve doomed us and the mission all to hell!”

There was that vein pulsing at his temple again. Maeve had the mad urge to lick it. To run her moist tongue over his stubbed cheeks and down his bull neck, to sink her teeth into his rippling pectorals and taste every inch of his masculine perfection.

“Not at all, Honey. Perseus revealed everything to me.” She demurred, smiling sweetly and batting her luxurious dark lashes. “Please, let us come in and I will explain.”

His sky blue gaze flickered over her shiny black rubber-clad figure and Maeve preened under the burning attention. She wasn’t a thick-bodied heifer like Harper, ready made to breed entire herds of offspring with her wide childbearing hips and immense udders.

Not yet, at least.

No, Maeve had maintained much of her dancer’s build. Long and lean, with a little more cushion for the pushin’ in her sculpted butt and hips, and a vast increase in the mountainous acreage of her chest. Honestly, the extra weight up-top had screwed with her equilibrium at first. Now she balanced easily in her ludicrously tall knife-heeled boots with all the grace of a star ballerina performing a demi-pointe stance.

Tucker’s massive cock lurched as he stared at her and a generous jet of pearly precum splashed against Harper’s fleshy thighs to tangle in the garters and soak the tops of her white stockings with sticky spunk.

“Be quick about it.” He grumbled, not moving aside in the least as the moaning redhead almost buckled at the sensation of his hot, virile load impacting her polished skin. “You’ll find that I’m on a real short fuse these days, Doc.”

“I completely understand Honey. Which is why I brought the help.”

She steered Harper by her trapped, chicken-winged arms around Tucker’s looming frame, giggling appreciably when he stooped to sniff at her raven hair as she passed. Her own flaring nostrils were assaulted by his salty scent too and her guts groaned audibly to feel him buried inside of her.

The engineering bay looked like a wreck. Crusty plastic bowls were strewn everywhere, mostly swept up into cluttered piles in the corners of the engine room as the many work stations and terminals flickered fitfully under far-flung puddles of dried-on sexual fluids and scattered tools.

Swanking through the center of the chaos were Charlotte and Grace bedecked in matching sets of strappy, high heeled sandals and sparkling lingerie. Rhinestones glittered on the laces and bows of their wafting babydoll chemises—sapphire blue for the chief engineer and ruby red for the young biochemist—as tiny mesh thongs scarcely concealed their smooth, hairless snatches.

The strawberry blonde and walnut brunette were all gravid curves, brilliant smiles, and heavily pregnant. Their mammoth milk-laden tits rested atop protuberant bellies that pushed out the soft, floaty negligees until the sexy underwear uncovered seductively swaying hips and exposed thick, peachy butts.

They resembled nothing so much as a pair of parading fertility goddesses, emanating poise, and dignity, and lust on every wavelength with their serene faces, peerless complexions, and shiny, silky skin as they approached.

“Is this the other woman you’ve been talking to, Baby?” Charlotte melded her heavenly body into Tucker’s left side and leaned her head against his strapping shoulder, while a wandering hand found its way southwards to skillfully stroke his steely girth. “The one who has been teasing you with her prissy pussy and empty womb? She might be pretty enough to fuck, I guess…”

She sounded unconvinced, disinterested as she peppered adoring kisses across his chunky bicep. As though Maeve were beneath her notice while in the domineering presence of her man. Never slowing the lazy pumping rhythm of his rigid enormity and rubbing her bulging baby bump against his hip.

“You don’t need that naughty Doctor, Daddy.” Grace cooed sweetly, docking her fat, creamy melons around his other side, effectively encasing and titty-fucking his burly left arm. Her glossy hair styled up in two lengthy schoolgirl pigtails. “She doesn’t listen to your orders like a good girl should, and you can totally fuck me all you want instead. I’ll always be an obediant baby girl who will do, like, anything her big, important Daddy says.”

Her voice was lilting, high pitched, and girlish as her tiny hand joined Charlotte’s in attending his gigantic manhood. Sliding in sinful syncopation with the moaning blonde, and gathering up the liberally leaking spend from his bulbous tip to slather up the veiny shaft.

The sight of their three olympian bodies, and pungent perfume of primed pussy mingled with Tucker’s earthy odor was apparently too much for Harper. The fiery-haired bimbo collapsed to her knees which, incidentally, brought her freckled face to a level with the enraged crown of his monstrous cock from only meager inches away.

“Happy! Harper wants to make Mister Happy!” She chirruped articulately, moist tongue extending and hefting her colossal, cow-print cleavage up with both hands to catch any stray spurts on her flushed face and bulging breasts. “Wanna taste your huge, yum-yum happy cock!”

Maeve crossed her slender arms under her large, latex-coated breasts and let out a loud harrumph! She was getting perturbed by the diminutive commentary from the peanut gallery and the many distracting draws on the young stud’s attention.

This was far from how she had envisioned their final, climatic meeting playing out.

“Let her speak, girls.” Tucker growled, his sky blue eyes locked with raw intensity on her, much to the doctor’s cunt-thrumming approval. “You said you could explain. That Perseus revealed the truth to you? Start talking, Maeve. This had better be good.”

“It’s more than good, Honey.” Maeve purred, ever so pleased to be the center of his focus again. She stepped up behind Harper and seized a thick fistful of her rich ginger tresses. “And it’s perfectly in line with our mission’s original intent. Mankind’s inevitable expansion into the stars. To create a new genesis story for ourselves on New Eden.”

With the slightest of nudges, she pressed Harper’s panting face up against his unyielding hardness. The hyperventilating redhead didn’t need much coaxing. She rolled her head, smudging the slick, plum-sized head around her lips, cheeks and chin. Chasing it with her lapping tongue as it streaked wet lines on her freckled skin.

“Do any of us look like a biblical Adam or Eve to you, Doc?” Tucker huffed, talking to Maeve’s shiny black tits more than the articulately expounding woman herself. “This isn’t a fucking fairytale or an accident. Someone hid those protocols deep within the system’s base code. Someone with top tier clearance at the Andromeda Institute and a sick, twisted mind.”

“No one is more top tier than you, Baby.” Charlotte crooned, running her tongue across his collar bone and grinding her drenched womanhood against his trunk-like thigh. “Nobody has ever pleased my hot little pussy or fucked me so thoroughly as you do.”

“You’re the biggest and strongest Daddy a girl could ever wish for.” Grace mewled, her plentiful milk dripped down into the close press of their bodies as she shyly traced her delicate hands over his jacked muscles. “I think I’m pregnant with triplets, Daddy. Just keep packing your fertile baby girl to the brim with your virile seed and I might even bear you quadruplets!”

“That’s not how that works…” He grunted, not shifting his searing gaze away from Maeve’s nitid cleavage.

He was staring at her. Tucker had two pregnant, creamy goddesses fawning all over him, while a cum-starved cocksucker stropped his goliath manhood like a sexkitten in heat, and he was fixated on her!

Maeve slowly, teasingly, eased her shoulders back and took deeper breaths. All the better to highlight her chesty assets for his eager-eyed examination.

Her sodden snatch ached for the hulking young stud. Thrilled at his intense attention as she guided Harper’s pillowy, puckered lips back up to slide sensually over his corpulent cock and swallow the first few inches wholesale.

”Mmmmmff~!”

“While I admit that the unknown architect of the Eden Protocols went about implementing them in an underhanded fashion, Perseus’s decisions and actions all make perfect sense when you have all the pertinent facts.” Maeve began guiding Harper’s blissfully moaning mouth up and down in slow, suckling strokes. “Very big picture type of stuff. For instance, do you know what the ratio of men to women is on this starship?”

Tucker’s sky blue eyes hadn’t left her body, even as she leaned provocatively over and wiggled her tight, rubber-coated toosh while jerking him off with another woman’s beautiful face. She kept looking up at him through her dark lashes, meeting his hot gaze with an equally smoky one of her own.

It was like he had forgotten the two angelic visions of pregnant perfection, groaning lustily and rudely rubbing themselves to sizzling climaxes on his naked demi-god physique.

“I’m burning up for you, Daddy. Touch my good girl pussy and feel how wet you’ve made me…” Grace yowled plaintively, pulling his muscly arm deeper into her creamy cleavage as she hiked up a knee to mount his trapped fingers.

“You don’t need them, Baby. Just let me take care of you. You can fuck every part me with your massive tool anytime you like.” Charlotte begged as she ground her sopping snatch against his thigh and licked the sweat off his neck. “I’ll be your willing fucktoy, just bend me over whenever and wherever. Fill me up until I leak your scrummy seed from every hole…”

Maeve smirked in smug satisfaction as their erotic entreaties fell on deaf ears as Tucker frowned in thought and ravaged Harper’s slobbering skull at her seductive insistence.

“I never thought to check… What are the numbers?”

Perseus helpfully responded in a husky feminine tone so honeyed and sultry, it would have made a eunuch pray for cold weather.

“The quotient of male to female crew members assigned to the Persues III is one to three. Amongst the hibernating colonists the gender divide widens, their ratio is one to five. Again, that is the male to female population respectively.”

Several holographic projectors flickered to life around the engineering bay. They showcased a complex range of passenger manifests and data reels, but the most compelling evidence was the live feed of the freshly thawed crew stumbling groggily into the vacant mess halls.

The overwhelming majority of them had long hair, pronounced breasts, and a distinct lack of any bulge between their legs, as made demonstratively clear by the razor-thin hibernation sleeves that hugged their staggering bodies.

Several were licking empty bowls clean as they moved as one, like a horde of nylon-clad zombies, towards the banks of wall-mounted calorie dispensers.

“We’re on a goddamn ship of the Valkyries.” Tucker groaned in disbelief, beginning to swing his hips into Harper’s greedily slurping lips. “How did we miss this? There were endless checks and balances. Someone should have noticed the disparity…”

“Amongst the colonists, certainly. I suspect some higher up chicanery there, much like the hidden protocols themselves. As for the ship’s crew; why would it matter?” Maeve crooned up at him before she leaned over the bobbing head of fiery hair to kiss and nuzzle his sculpted abdomen. “Each of us was selected for our unique professional skill sets, not our gender.

“Hand picked as the best possible candidates to support and assist the colonists in first reaching, then establishing, humanities first foothold on New Eden. Our ability to procreate and populate was only of secondary importance.”

“The hell you say. Tell that to the two swollen bellies beside me.” Tucker snarled, wrapping a mitt-sized hand around Maeve’s slender neck to firmly angle her line of vision towards one of the holographic displays. “Look at them go, Doctor. They’re mobbing the dispensers with no idea what they are really ingesting. You’ll be personally responsible for contaminating the entire crew and turning them into sex maniacs like us!”

His grip was like iron, but not rough or painful. Maeve’s plastic-wrapped pussy sang a joyfully wet chorus at his domineering hold. Feeling his dauntless strength manipulating her helpless feminine figure squeezed a sexually supercharged moan from her ruby lips as she leaned into his hold.

“Mmmmm… Tucker Honey, I adore it when you take command but the nutrient paste was never the problem.”

The powerfully built adonis heaved Maeve closer as he glared down into her dark, smoky eyes. The brutal motion pressed her latex-coated breasts against his barrel chest and trapped Harper’s drooling, cock-sucking face between their thusting loins.

”Gluuurg~!”

The ginger-haired plaything gagged as Maeve ground her horny hips against the back of her pretty skull, forcing more of Tucker’s untenable length down her constricting esophagus.

Charlotte and Grace bore complicated expressions on their stunning faces as they clung possessively to Tucker, looking from him to Maeve and back again. Burning arousal and jealous insecurity blended with the instilled desire to please their man.

“Don’t listen to her, Baby. She doesn’t love you like I do. Have I told you that before? How much I love you and need you in me, stretching and stirring up my insides with your giant dick, like, all of the time?”

“Look at me, Daddy! Look at what a good baby girl I’ve become, just for you. You’re the first and only man who will ever possess my fertile baby mama pussy. I yearn to feel your huge daddy cock filling me up constantly…”

“Explain.” Tucker demanded through gritted teeth.

He was a mighty boulder teetering on a precipice. On a knife edge, primed to plunge down the mountain side, to gather mass and momentum into a lurid landside that would demolish anything in his path.

His pulse pounded visibly at his temple and Maeve, like a pilgrim at the end of a holy journey, tentatively reached up and traced her manicured fingertips across the pulsating vein.

It throbbed hot and heavy under her feather-light touch, arcing hedonistic sparks through her quaking core and jump-starting her hammering heartbeat.

“We were already changed, well before you thawed from stasis. Honey.” She whispered softly, riding the back of Harper’s head onto his choking girth as she tenderly cupped his stubbly jaw in a latex-gloved hand. “The pods monitor and regulate our physical states and vital functions while in the long sleep.

“Perseus was plugged into every little part of us and we were all cooked into the most procreative versions of ourselves long before our caretaker AI let us out of its stewpot of gene therapy and neuro-patterning. All my tests confirmed that the food is clean, uncontaminated. Simply a ready source of rich nutrients that our altered bodies crave to fuel their altered growth.”

All the fury drained from Tucker’s expression as she caressed his strong chin with one hand and reached down between them with her other to tangle her fingers in a thick head of ginger curls.

“So that’s it then. New Eden—humanities greatest hope for the future—is going to be a colony of baby-crazy sluts and horny fuck boys.” He muttered in a defeated tone. “Where’s the future in that? We were screwed from the beginning.”

He seemed to deflate and the fingers around Maeve’s neck loosened as six pairs of dainty hands and one vacuuming mouth worked to comfort him. Compassionately caressing and rubbing conciliating circles on his muscular flesh.

“Don’t be like that, Baby. With you guiding and commanding us, there’s nothing we can’t achieve together…”

“You’re so big and strong, Daddy. I know you’ll protect us all and make sure everything turns out right…”

”Mmmlurp!”

On the holographic view screens above them, the feeding frenzy in the mess halls had calmed into something like a more dignified meal time rush. Crew members began settling at the communal tables to shovel down their mud-coloured slop. Female crewmates gravitating towards the rarified males like schools of underdressed fish.

Captain Miari Aatkani, a highly regarded Moroccan astronaut and military veteran, was pressed hip to hip with her Chinese second in command; Jun Cho and was practically shuffling her honed, athletic butt into his lap as they conversed in brief exchanges between gloopy spoonfuls of paste.

“All is not lost, Honey. This merely necessitates a change in mindset and approach.” Maeve soothed, dragging Harper off Tucker’s monstrous manmeat before the silly girl passed out from a lack of oxygen in her cum-hungry enthusiasm. “We still have the personnel, skills and several cargo holds stacked full of equipment required to achieve mission success. Perseus is due to make landfall in… how many days?”

“Four days, seven hours and twenty three minutes, Doctor Hughes.” The seductively silken voice of the ship’s AI purred from the surrounding speakers. “Current food and energy reserves are sufficient to independently sustain the colony population for one thousand, two hundred and ninety six of Earth’s planetary rotations.”

“Fuck, why does Persues have to sound like that?” Tucker groaned as Maeve kneeled down to wrangle his massive, twitching shaft in both rubber-sleeved hands. “Too fucking sexy…”

“Over three years.” She confirmed, squatting on her knife heels and jacking his pulsating stiffness towards Harper’s smiling, salivating face. “You can easily make it work in that amount of time. I know you can, Honey. You’re so strong and smart and manly. You’ll do it for me, right? And you know what else you can do for me, don’t you?”

“Wha—What?”

“Can you cum for me, Honey? I really want to see it. I need to feel your meaty cock buck in my hand as you paint this sexy bimbo slut white with your hot baby juice.”

Maeve’s whispered plea seemed to reignite the inferno in the yoked-out stud’s topaz blue eyes as he glared down at her with lusty ferocity. She preened beautifully for him. Propping up her shiny cleavage, flicking back her glossy midnight locks and pursing her ruby lips in a suggestive little pout to stoke his furious passion.

Even Charlotte and Grace appeared affected by the provocative performance. Energetically grinding and smearing their pregnant pussies against Tucker’s formidable musculature and rubbing their hugely voluptuous figures against him.

“Gawd… look at them, Daddy! So pretty and be-begging for you.” Grace blurted, her spurting milk running down her playboy bunny body and glistening wetly on her taut ivory flesh. “Please give it to them, Daddy… hyaa~! Mark them as your g-good girls too.”

“Do it, Baby. Show that teasing bitch and her thirsty fucktoy who’s in charge.” Charlotte hissed, as she gnawed on his shoulder and aggressively humped his flexing thigh like a rabid, strawberry blonde jizz-hound . “Just remember I was your first… oomff~ I’m still the number one spunk dumpster when it comes to your glorious beefcake cock!”

“Cock, yay! Yummy, Mister Happy cock!” Harper repeated jubilantly, openly drooling and staring cross-eyed at the drizzling tip weaving in the air like a dancing cobra, only scant inches from her vacuously grinning lips. “Wanna make big Mister Happy cock feel super duper happy!”

“Cum for me, Tucker Honey. Please… I need it. Won’t you cum for your naughty little doctor?”

Maeve was no longer pumping Tucker’s dauntless dick so much as she was holding on for dear life and steering it towards her intended target. His terrific tumescence lurched in her grasp, lavishly lubed with voracious redhead’s spit and his slick spend as it glided between her inky gloves with the barest hint of friction.

“Better brace yourself, um… Harper, was it? Because here it comes!” Tucker stumbled momentarily before loosing a bestial roar of carnal gratification that echoed off the bulkheads. “Shit… fuck! Take it, take it all!”

“Yeeeesss-urp!”

The fiery-haired bimbo’s shrill of exaltation was cut short as the first explosive eruption impacted her tonsils like a gooey cannonade, closely followed by another profusive expulsion that stuffed her oral cavity so full that her cheeks ballooned outwards like a chipmunk hoarding nuts.

Maeve squirmed in her front row seat, trying to angle the bucking bronco in her grasp towards the gurgling slut’s gulping throat and heavy, jiggling tits. Her baking hot cunt felt achingly empty. She felt every pulse of Tucker’s stupendous shaft as a sticky stream geysered out to plaster Harper’s skimpy, barnyard-print leotard to her thick, fertile frame with creamy ropes of his pearly seed.

“You’re doing it! Thank you, thank you, Honey.” She gasped, clenching her slender thighs together in a lightning quick release of her own. “Oh Gawd… You’re cumming so hard for me, Tucker!”

His reserves seemed unfathomably deep. Bottomless. Maeve teased and stroked. Pumped, aimed and fired what felt like a entire broadside of steamy ordnance onto the buxom redhead until she was a cum-dazed mess. Laid out like a drunk on the cold metal floor with a vapid grin on her burbling lips, practically swimming in a rich puddle of pungent jism.

Maeve leaned her rosy cheek against Tucker’s staunch stiffness. It was unflagging in erectitude. Come to think of it, she couldn’t recall the last time she had seen the young stallion soft or unprepared to prop up a shelf if required.

His tireless turgidity was in a constant state of battle hardened readiness and saturated her olfactory with that intoxicating scent of salty licorice. She took a deep huff of him as she shifted her face to glide her moist tongue along the slick underside of his ribald length.

“Heavens above, Honey. You smell amazing…”

“And you smell still wrong, Doctor. ” Large fingers encircled Maeve’s throat again, closing like a steel clamp. That dragged a lusty groan from deep in her vacant guts. “Unfilled… Unmated… Unclaimed.”

Tucker lifted her by the nape as though she were a misbehaving kitten, and turned her to face him as her booted feet left the ground. His expression was stern and resolute with a fury of base animal desire roiling just below the surface.

Soul-stirring anticipation lit up Maeve’s randy psyche like Time’s Square on new years eve. His show of strength was undeniable. Indomitable. She bit back a manic giggle when a prodding thickness jabbed at her trim tummy.

“Whatcha gonna do about it, Stud?” She wheezed in goading challenge.

An avalanche rumble sounded from his broad chest as his eyes narrowed and lips peeled back to bare his teeth. Big ol’ chompers that looked ready to take a bite out of her supple, womanly flesh.

“Gonna fix you… Fill you.” Tucker snarled, raising her to meet his stormy expression. Maeve’s high heels dangled over a foot off the floor. “Gonna bang your scheming brains out until you smell right.”

“Fuck her, Baby. Fuck her stupid then forget about her. She doesn’t deserve a hero like you.” Charlotte murmured, going up on tippy toes to whisper into his ear before giving the lobe a languid lick. “Can I please hold her down for you? Let me show you how obedient and loving I can be by restraining her for you fuck…”

“Tell us what to do, Daddy.” Grace whimpered, pressed so hard in his side her massive milky udders swallowed his uber-buff bicep. “We’re all your good girls now and have to do whatever you say…”

Tucker’s blazing glare raked down her body like a physical force, drinking in the way the form fitting black latex catsuit shone in the bright lighting. Maeve had specifically selected it to best emphasize her lithe, belly dancer’s build.

Avoiding the calorie enriched algae paste had altered her post-stasis growth somehow. Sure, her tits had inflated like weather balloons, and there was more muscle on her sleek hips, round ass and silken thighs, but otherwise she lacked the exaggerated curves and robust, junoesque figures of the other girls present.

She was different. Something new to appeal to her heroic hunk. An exotic diversion for him to sink his teeth and, hopefully, his gut churning cockmeat into.

“Lift and spread her knees for me, ladies. She’ll need the help or I might split this cock-teasing cunt in two” Tucker grunted, cupping her pronounced sex where it throbbed against the ebony polymer. “This is what you wanted all along, wasn’t it, Doc? You think you’re ready but you’re not. Not really.”

Maeve nearly swooned when he grabbed her dripping wetness. Her sensual excitement was ratcheted up to critical levels, and while the banded collar of his fist around her extended neck wasn’t actually inhibiting her breathing, blinding spots still danced across her vision.

…then Tucker ripped the rubberized crotch right out of her kinky catsuit.

Latex is a marvelously durable and elastic material. The polished synthetic fabric was capable of enduring any amount of stretch, and heavy wear and tear.

It parted like tissue paper under the assault of his powerful grasp and a torrent of Maeve’s pooling juices poured from the torn rent over her puffy pink entrance to add an extra wet sheen to her shiny black thighs and lofty knife-heeled boots.

“Look! She’s gushing for you already, Daddy.” Grace chirped merrily, sliding her shoulder up under a dangling knee and trapping the glossy ebony calf between her colossal, swaying cleavage. “It seems like it’s gonna be a totally snug fit though…”

“Not for long. You’ll loosen her up, won’t you Baby?” Charlotte crooned hotly as she hooked the other knee in the crook of her arm and pulled Maeve’s long legs wide apart. “You’ll straighten out that snobby snatch, then put her in her place too. You’ll fuck that obstinant cunt into submission…”

Suspended by Tucker’s hold on her neck, the flexible doctor was performing a horizontal split in mid-air as the two expansively pregnant goddesses forced her trembling thighs apart. His humongous member slid up her flat stomach, leaving a gooey trail on the gleaming midnight rubber as it poked at her bottom ribs.

“Can you see how deep I’m going to be inside you, Doc?” He growled, pulling her flushed face close enough to taste his hot breath on her parted lips. “I can’t hold back—won’t hold back anymore. No more fighting the inevitable. Because if this is what the future looks like, I’m going to fuck my way right through it and out the other side.”

Pulling back his broad hips, the mega-hung hunk rubbed his tremendous tip against her dripping opening a few times until it caught, then brutally drove himself up into her soaking channel.

“AAAYYEEE~!!”

Maeve wailed to the non-existent rafters as Tucker’s inhuman girth spread her constricting cunt open to an almost painful degree, cramming her blissfully full and shattering her mental world like a dropped glass as she was immediately flung out into an orgasmic abyss.

Powerful fingers dug into her firm, fleshy hip, latching on and clutching it like a handle to drag her down his spearing length until all but the last bulky inch or two was shoved into her stretched-out folds.

The immense intrusion knocked the wind out of Maeve like a blow to the diaphragm. Heck, it probably was just that, and the furiously erect pussy bruiser wasn’t pulling any punches. He ground against every nook and cranny of her slick tunnel, pulverizing her sweet spot and crashing into her waiting womb.

Maeve wanted to weep with ecstasy, laugh in triumph, and sing out her loving praises all at the same time but couldn’t find the breath to do any of it.

“Holy shit, but that’s one tight hole!” Tucker roared, using his iron grip on her throat and waist to repeatedly haul the gasping doctor up to the zenith of his monumental member and slam her back down to the turgid base. “Gonna mark you… own you… knock you up… Gonna make you mine!”

Yes, yes! Maeve wanted him to do it. She needed him to slake his ravening passions on her fragile feminine form. It had never been a zero-sum game of gains and losses for her. How could it be when every prurient player got what they truly wanted and won in the end?

“Take her, Baby. Pound her fast and rough, until she can’t remember her last name.” Charlotte cheered, tossing back her luxurious strawberry blonde tresses and hitching the knee in her hold higher to grant her man greater leverage. “Make her regret ever trying to resist your manly will.”

“Will you impregnate her too, Daddy? Pleeeease~…” Grace begged beautifully, struggling to find a steady footing as Maeve’s booted foot kicked climatically in her clasp. “Make me an Aunty, as well as a Mommy. Give me your strong sons to raise. Maybe breed us some good girl daughters and nieces for you to fuck too?”

Maeve barely heard them, clutching onto Tucker’s burly shoulders for support as she rode his bitch-splitting monster like a Falcon nine rocket through the stratosphere of carnal elation into the weightless, mindless space beyond.

Soul-scouring pleasure birthed a supernova in her fracturing core, flaring to life as her black-coated belly bulged every time he invaded her insides. Maeve surrendered willingly to his mighty manhandling, gorgeous head flung back as she allowed her athletic body to respond autonomically to Tucker’s savage attention.

“Oh Honey! Oh Tucker… nnnnurgh~!”

Her peachy ass swirled in sharp, instinctive gyrations upon his bulbous crown each time he pulled back, fighting to take him in deep once again. Her spine bowed back with cat-like grace each time he bottomed out, crushing every sensitive nerve and crevice against his widening width and plumbing new depths with relentless recklessness.

He needed to get off. To blow his virile load. To empty his masculine essence into her fertile femininity and crowd her empty tummy with his offspring. Maeve could feel as much in each telltale twitch and pulse of Tucker’s punishing prick as it lodged in her cervix.

“Cu-cum for… cum… me. Ple—please…” Words tripped drunkenly from her spit-flecked lips as she scrambled for coherence. Struggling within the nebulous rapture which clouded her analytical mind. “Cum… meeeee!”

“I think she wants something, Baby.” Charlotte sniggered, yanking Maeve down harder onto his mettlesome manmeat. “Can you guess what it is?”

“Make her one of us, Daddy! One of your good little girls. Totally happy and horny for you, like, all of the time. For always and forever.” Grace sing-songed before lifting a spritzing tit to her puckered lips and suckling on the stiff teat like a pacifier. “Mmmmmnff~!”

Maeve felt as helpless as a toy doll in their combined grasp. Her knees jutting up over her tiny waistline, held high by the fertile goddesses, as Tucker molded and maneuvered her busty body around his kingly cock as though she were weighed nothing at all.

Just another helpful hole for him to dump one of his unbelievably large loads into. Just another willing womb to impale and impregnate. Just another set of delicious creamy breasts to swell with life-sustaining milk to nurse him and his future heirs…

She could distantly hear a high-pitched keening sound as she ricocheted from one toe-curling climax to the next, no longer able to distinguish one from another, and it was some time before the dizzy doctor realized the shrill noise was emitting from her own clamped throat.

“Gotta do it… Gotta cum!” Tucker bellowed. Maeve’s slender body was a flailing blur upon his ramrod rigidity as she squeezed her ecstatic slit to milk his firmly secured shaft for that precious pay-off. “Hold onto your tits, Doctor. Because I’m about to blow your top!”

“”Yaaass~! Please… do it, Honey!”

The thrashing, spasming doctor’s entire world had become a brilliant galaxy of detonating stars, beaming blaring transmissions of orgasmic welcome into her overloaded core. Thermonuclear heat flooded into her cervix. A scalding hot river of liquid joy which etched furrows of fecund fulfillment into her delirious dreamscape and blitzed every brain cell in her short-circuiting skull.

“FAAAAARK!!”

Tucker’s seed burst out of him like a ruptured hydrant as he pinned her down on his erupting enormity, hilted completely inside Maeve’s skin-tight sheath and bloated her flat belly until it pooched outwards under the tremendous internal pressure he had unleashed.

They stood frozen there for an interminable moment, locked together in blessed release like pornographic statues, as the ship’s reactors hummed in the background and the rest of the girls fell to their knees in reverent, mutual, finger drenching climaxes of their own.

“Yes! Oh Baby, Yes! You fucked that… nyaa~ snooty slut six ways from sunday…”

“I—I’m cumming for you, Daddy! Look how… aaah~ hot you make my ba—baby girl… puuuuussy~!”

Even Harper had rolled over in her sticky puddle to watch in dull-eyed astonishment, her sloppy chin resting on her buoyant cleavage and her thick ass waggling up in the air as gawping redhead drunkenly diddled herself.

On the holographic projections around them, images of the freshly thawed crewmates in the mess halls showed that the love bug was catching already.

Captain Miari Aatkani was straddling Jun Cho’s lap as she spoon fed the beet-faced Commander brown sludge and not-so-subtly ground her honed, athletic butt onto the stiff bulge tenting the crotch of his hibernation suit.

The surrounding crew had taken the unprofessional PDA as unspoken permission to engage in their own amorous pursuits. Forming fumbling female cells around male nuclei—or, in a few cases, a particularly popular woman—to flirt, and touch, and tease to the point of distraction between gobbling countless bowls of processed paste.

Abraham Keil; the Samoan chief of security, already had a hole torn in the lower half of his sheer bodysuit, and two blonde ensigns shoved beneath the plastic tabletop. They were currently alternating in perfect tandem between slurping down his big, black cock and mouthfuls of gloopy sustenance.

Not that Maeve was aware of anything but Tucker’s powerful arms cradling her wonderfully weary body against his manly breast when she finally returned to reality.

“Oh Tucker. I feel full enough to burst with your virile spunk.” She moaned. He was still rock hard inside of her abused womanhood. Likely holding her aloft from that single point of contact alone. “I’m about ready to pop. That was better than I ever imagined, it was beautiful.”

”You’re beautiful, Maeve. And mine now. Marked and claimed. I’ve wanted you from the first second we met.” He rumbled as he gently stroked her midnight hair. It sounded like a satisfied purr of a giant jungle cat. “I don’t know what the future holds for us on New Eden but I’m going to protect and care for you… for all of you. You’re all my women now, is that clear? We’re going to look out for each other. Survive, thrive and breed.”

Doctor Maeve Hughes giggled as a well pleased shiver ran up her spine, looking around to see three other sets of love-struck eyes sparkling back and nodding in eager affirmation. Dainty digits still buried to the knuckles in their puffy, pink pussies.

“Of course, Honey. Whatever you say.” She crooned sweetly, squirming happily in his brawny embrace and squeezing her overstuffed snatch around his intractable immensity. “You just tell me what you want us to do and I’ll see to it that everyone falls in line. You’re my big, important man after all, aren’t you?”

She gasped as Tucker’s monstrous member lurched within her then smirked mischievously up at him, lacing her hands affectionately through his mussed shag of hickory hair.

His meaty fingers encircled Maeve’s slender neck once more and his muscular hips began to thrust slowly into her again, as though obeying an irrefutable primal impulse. She gasped and giggled excitedly as he tilted her chin back for a torrid kiss.

“Greedy bitch.” Charlotte croaked. Moaning and sucking fitfully on a milky teat.

“Love you, Daddy!” Grace panted, watching on in childish worship as she openly trimmed her pearl.

“Mr Happy!” Harper chirped, wallowing about in her pungent puddle like a sow in heat. “Gotta make Mr Happy happy!”

Maeve considered their spluttered words in the few scant seconds before the cunt-crushing pleasure threatened to wash her away anew.

Maybe she was acting like a greedy bitch, but that was what Tucker liked best about her.

…And that was all that mattered.

* * *

EPILOGUE

The crimson sun shone down on New Eden through clear violet skies as Maeve accepted another gray tuber from Harper’s dusty hands and rested it atop the others in her basket.

“The soil PH and moisture levels on this hill are perfect for growing most of our root vegetables. Going to be a bumper yield this season, though harvesting on my hands and knees all day is giving me a real crick in the back.”

The freckled botanist was squatting on her thick haunches with cut-off daisy dukes hugging her rotund butt and a red flannel shirt knotted under her heavy breasts exposing a hugely pregnant stomach as she dug in the tilled earth with a hand trowel.

“My prescription is a deep heat lotion and some special momma yoga stretches, Dear.” Maeve said, adjusting the basket on her hip and rubbing her own swollen baby bump with a fond smile. Her clingy white, spaghetti strap sundress was well suited to the warm weather. “I can provide you with both this evening. Come see me after you’re done for the day. I’ll see about getting you a few extra hands to help in the meantime.”

“I’ll do that. Thanks, Sister.”

Grinning even wider at the popularized term of endearment, she turned to carefully pick her way through the cultivated furrows and make her way back down the hill.

It was a lovely spot, with an excellent view of New Eden’s founding settlement; Perseus’s Landing.

The stadium-sized colony ship had set down in vast, rust coloured grassland running in a miles wide swath between a cerulean freshwater lake and sprawling forest of daisy-yellow arboreal giants that would have made the California’s redwoods look small in comparison.

Their new home had sprung up in the near surrounds of the vessel like a consortium of carbs around a beached whale. It still served as community and engineering hub for the frontier town, providing power, shelter and a myriad of professional services for the colonists as they toiled to establish fruitful new lives on the alien planet.

Even now, Maeve could see inflatable crafts out on the crystal waters laying out the beginnings of floating fish farms and submersible spawning troughs, while female dominated lumber teams in industrial machinery dozered their way through the sky-high forest to fell the rough timber they would plane into silver-hued wood for construction.

The first farms had taken priority as both housing for the fast forming family units, and to kick start local food production for an exploding population. They dotted the orange-brown grassland like patches of verdant green as specially tailored GM crops took root and flourished in the virgin fields.

The drab colors of the native flora was so strikingly different to anything she had expected. Harper had tried to explain it had something to do with the red sun’s disparate UV spectrum from earth’s younger yellow star and how it affected the pigmentation of chloroplasts, which facilitated photosynthesis within the cells of New Eden’s plant life… but much of that went over her head.

Maeve was a doctor, dammit. Not a botanist, and far too busy these days to show more than a passing interest in her Scottish sister-wife’s research projects.

Because nearly the entirety of her professional time was dominated by pregnant women, and the blessing of all blessings… Babies.

Those few short days aboard the Perseus III before planetfall had been madness. Wild, hormone-driven, horny madness. To an outside observer the crew would have appeared to have gone insane with ravishing hunger and savage lust. Male and female crewmates alike had gone at each other like drunken teens on prom night after someone had spiked the punch bowl with an unhealthy dose of spanish fly.

No part of the ship had been spared from the brazen bacchanal.

Clusters of horned-up crew members had engaged in riotous orgies that began in the mess halls—where food was readily available—then quickly spread out to the corridors, private quarters, cargo holds, stasis bays, and even the bridge where Captain Aatkani sternly ordered Commander Cho to fuck her and two increasingly buxom, Japanese navigation officers over her captain’s chair.

The one fact that rang true was the aforementioned gender ratios. Three to one in favor of the women, as Perseus had informed them and it showed in the humping, grinding groupings.

The majority of women flocked towards the scarcity of stiff dick, with an infrequent few females coming together for more sapphic entanglements. It hardly mattered which way any one crewmate rated on the Kinsey scale, Perseus’s shipwide fabricators could atomize any sex toy, kinky outfit, or fetish into existence with a few taps of a touchscreen.

The caretaker AI had even begun to broadcast slow-tempo bass guitar and saxophone music through the speakers at some point, which only served to exacerbate matters…

Maeve had used her executive privileges to lock down the engineering bay and Tucker until events had sorted themselves out. Trading his mammoth manmeat between Charlotte, Grace, Harper and herself until they were piled atop each other in a cum-splooged heap and the insatiable super stud finally collapsed into an exhausted sleep.

…And the inevitable outcome of so much copious copulation was a widespread pandemic of bulging feminine bellies.

It was something of a relief, honestly. With childbearing came the return of rational thinking processes and a throttling back of libidos from turbo-charged to merely revved up. Even the randiest crew members could go as long as five hours before jonesing for a cum break, either alone in private or with their chosen harem leader.

It was as easy as squeezing in a quickie during meal times.

Yep, once a woman was thoroughly knocked up and a man couldn’t scent an empty womb nearby, both could return to a semblance of normality and productivity without the biological imperative to breed clouding their good senses or judgment.

And as turbulent as the whole experience had been, at least the crew had known what to expect and plan for when it came to the task of easing the hibernating settlers out of stasis on their new homeworld.

It had still been lust-fueled chaos, but at least it was controlled lust-fueled chaos.

Now the engineering corps were refitting those same stasis bays into expansive nurseries and maternity wards in preparation for the first crop of anklebiters born on New Eden. The precious first generation of humanity to be birthed under the violet skies, to one day burst forth and tame the trackless wilderness. Growing this seedling of mankind into a full fledged civilization to rival Earth itself.

Maeve sighed in contentment as she pictured it, nodding a friendly greeting to Hugo Jarvis and his gaggle of merrily gossiping wives as they passed at the gates leading into Perseus’s Landing. The sturdily built French farmer had three in his harem—a perfectly respectable number—all cheerful, vibrant and beautifully pregnant young ladies.

Her dearest Tucker had six now, having taken on three more at her insistence. Jani; a stunning, dusky skinned Bengali like Maeve’s mother had been in her youth, Ida; an ice-blonde nordic bombshell sporting a swimsuit model’s body and shapely legs that went on for weeks, and Dana; a coppery Peruvian firecracker who was all juicy curves topped with a saucy smile.

She and Tucker had chosen them together, staying up late the night before planetfall in her office, scrolling through hundreds of frozen female colonists profiles like a shopping list, as Maeve sat naked in his lap, pouring sweet words of seduction into his ear and lovingly stroking him off into Charlotte’s hungry mouth under the desk.

Her big, important Harem husband deserved only the best, most gorgeous, eagerly willing wives to fuck and fill with his manly seed. All while she dressed in her most alluring lingerie, guided his humongous cock into their pretty pussies, and begged him to cum for her…

Maeve groaned and felt a familiar damp heat gathering down below.

Checking her wrist communicator, she realized it had been six whole hours since she had last been with her man. Taking a shortcut between the skeletal timber frames of two buildings that were still in the early stages of construction, she quickly reached and trotted up the segmented boarding ramp of the grounded starship in short order.

“Welcome aboard, Doctor Hughes.” Perseus purred, all sugar and spice. “Senior Systems Administrator, Tucker Evans is awaiting your arrival in the technicians suite on deck three.”

Repositioning the basket on her hip, Maeve fought to control her labored breathing.

Gosh, but she was past ready to get this baby out of her and start on number two. Life was just so much easier in the earlier trimesters.

“Thank you, Dear.” She wheezed, dashing sweat from her brow. “Is he alone or…”

She let the sentence hang, feeling horny and hopeful.

“Senior Systems Administrator, Tucker Evans is presently in the company of crew member Grace York and settler Phillipa Yang.”

Phillipa Yang? Who was she? Could her handsome, hunky husband possibly be courting a seventh potential sister wife?

Meave’s quivering quim ached at the prospect. Hot and wet. The woven basket fell forgotten to the metal floor, sending fat tubers rolling in all directions as she broke into a brisk, pregnant waddle.

“I’m coming, Tucker Honey! Hold on, don’t cum yet… wait for me… I need to see you cum for me!”

* * *

THE END