The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Egyptian Goddess

I am Mehnit born of Isis, creator of all
I am the moon, the stars, the sun and all life
All is of me and all is for me.

I am princess Mehnit and this is how I became a Goddess.

The princess rolled over on her bed sleeping restlessly. The sweet smells of desert flowers drifted across her balcony and filled her quarters in the cool night air. The vision came to her again and again in her dreams and her heart beat fast as each time it reached a climax and each time she woke momentarily with the fulfilled and satisfied feeling of another incredible release. No one else that she knew had such nighttime visions and experiences. She discussed it only with Kifi her most trusted maidservant. Kifi was old and wise and had been her grandmother’s personal slave. Before she died, her grandmother gave Kifi to her and advised that Mehnit listen and learn from her. So that night Kifi was there as always when the princess started awake, and then fell back on the pillows with a soft sigh.

“Another dream, princess?” asked the maidservant.

The princess lay naked on the bed and turned to face the maidservant kneeling before her. She brushed her dark natural pigtail back from her large breasts and smiled at her faithful and trusted confidant. They spoke in soft whispers so as to be secretive and not disturb the eunuchs guarding her royal bedchamber.

“The same dream, Kifi,” she answered. “I dream the same dream and I love it. It excites me so. Since you have been giving me the Kibi drops of honey added to my special bedtime drink I have had these sweet wonderful dreams. I am finding I like the night more than the day because the visions fill me with feelings of power that stirs my soul and thrills me to wilder and wilder excitement.”

“It is a gift, you have given me, Kifi. But what does it mean?” the princess asked.

“Do you know the man in your dream, princess?” Kifi asked.

The princess considered this question behind her dark eyes looking off as if trying to visualize the powerful and muscular male who frequented her nighttime fantasies. “No, I have never seen him anywhere. I would know, I think, if I had. But always it is the same man,” she answered finally.

“Tell me the dream again, princess. Tell Kifi once more what you see,” the maidservant asked softly.

Princess Mehnit, the royal first daughter of Pharaoh Hapshut (who had no sons) slept in the royal bedchamber usually preserved for the Pharaoh’s favorite wife. Since her mother had died unexpectedly, and as she had always been the Pharaoh’s favorite daughter, everyone treated her as if she were the Queen of Egypt. Her words and wishes were commands as if from the Pharaoh himself. No other woman anywhere possessed such power and beauty and Princess Mehnit knew her power over her slaves and the court was something more than just royal privilege. She possessed a commanding presence that caused others to obey her. She had always had this power, but because she was a royal princess no one realized its extent. That is, they naturally bowed to her anyway so she had no need to try her controlling will on anyone. But recently Kifi had come to her and began telling her of her destiny and that is when the dreams began; the wonderful dreams that she loved and satisfied her greatly.

The princess lay back on the pillows and allowed the smooth silk pillows to caress her naked body. Her arms snaked out to stretch and her dark pigtail slid down onto matching pillows of gold embroidered purple and jade. She preferred the soft-pillowed beds used by the Persians to the hard platforms favored by most in her country. More and more of the king’s wives were following her example. She stretched one arm out and Kifi took her hand and held it lovingly while the beautiful young princess prepared her thoughts. The curtains wafted quietly in the breeze and Kifi could see the princess’s beautiful face reflected in the moonlight smiling as she told of her dream.

“I am being carried by a giant of a man who is brown with the sun, muscular and powerful. He holds me firmly in his grasp but gently like holding a baby as he walks hurriedly down the palace corridor to the Pharaoh’s private chambers. Everyone is falling to the ground before him in fear as he walks. He pays them no notice as he glances here and there demanding to know where the Pharaoh’s bedchamber is. I should be afraid but I am not; more amused than afraid really. “My lord,” I say, “The chamber is just there beyond that portico.”

He looks at me like I am a leg of lamb for his dinner and grunts like an animal in heat. Twirling around he stomps through the door causing all the slaves and eunuchs to exclaim in fear and run before him. Finally he comes to my father’s own bed and tosses me like a sack of wheat into it. But I still am not afraid. Lying on my father’s silken pillows I curl and stretch my arms out above my head displaying my legendary beauty. His cock is swollen and hard and I am surprised at its exceptional size. He has thrust off his gold battle dress and loincloth and stands like a god with a spear for but one purpose. I am to be impaled on it as the climax of his ultimate victory over my father and our kingdom. I wear my formal wig of gold and braided black and it fans out on the pillow around my face. He reaches down and rips off my white and gold skirt and I am left only with a small gold-jeweled plaque that covers my sacred mound and hangs from my low girdle. Carved on it is the serpent of Isis with one green-jeweled eye embedded at its head. I am wet with excitement. He has won and he is invincible and he is about to claim his prize. His eyes are wild with excitement. He grabs the jeweled plaque and rips it from my body with the vengeance of a barbarian. He stops a moment to admire the jewels encrusted in the plaque and says, “I have never seen so many stunning jewels on one person before.” He rests one hand on my beckoning sacred temple, now his property, and moves over me prepared to culminate his victory.

My breasts swell behind my serpented halter and with his other hand he rips it from me letting my beautiful bosom fall free and dominating. “My Lord,” I said softly, “You will want to examine this jewel in particular.” From the deep cleavage between my heaving and excited breasts I retrieve an egg size ruby of a deep blue color. His attention is immediate but rather than grab it as I had expected he just gazes into it captivated by the deep flickering luminescence. Without thinking he begins to stroke my labia with the hands of a trained body slave.

“My lord, what do you see within the ruby? There is so much there it is easy to get lost in the pools of deep blue. Do you see the deep blue pools, my lord?” I am speaking softly.

(There is a sound in the corridor outside the Princess’s bedchamber and both the princess and Kifi pause for a moment to listen. They look at each other and smile conspiratorially. It must have been one of the eunuchs falling over in their sleep. The princess turns back to her thoughts and Kifi gazes with love at the beautiful smiling face relating the dream as she has told it before.)

“He gazes into the ruby that is moving in my hand now gently swinging back and forth. His eyes follow it and its beauty mesmerizes him. I speak very softly to him now. “Listen to my voice, the voice of Mehnit, the serpent Goddess. You want to listen to my voice. It is so peaceful and calm after such a long and hard won victory. You feel yourself relaxing and falling into the ruby. You are going deeper and deeper and getting so very sleepy. You want to sleep and you feel so safe with Mehnit. You must give yourself up to Mehnit. It is so relaxing and peaceful. You want to obey Mehnit. ”

“Now I want you to go even deeper for me. The deeper you go, the more I am pleased and you want to please Mehnit.” His mighty body is suspended above me one hand supporting him on the bed and the other driving me mindless as his fingers caress my clitoris with promises of many long nights with my new love slave. I gently push him to the side and tell him hemust rest there now and continue to relax and listen to his Goddess Mehnit.

He lies there completely under my power now and mine to do with as I please. I sit up on the pillows and motion for you, Kifi, to bring the potions you have prepared for this moment. I order him to open his mouth and drink the potions that will make him my obedient slave forever and his conquest is now mine. Then I remind him that he is always my slave and will obey me completely as I awaken him with a snap of my fingers.

He looks around confused and then he realizes whom I am. I order him to the floor beside the bed. He jumps there with his head down and I stretch out my foot to him. “Worship at the foot of your Goddess,” I command him. He gently takes my jeweled foot in his hands and begins licking and kissing me like a puppy dog. You and I look at each other smiling in this victorious moment and you remind me that we must prepare him for tomorrow when both kingdoms will be united under my rule.

You hand me the scroll and I say to him, “On the morrow my pet, when you hold court in your new kingdom you will read into law from this scroll which I have prepared: From this day and for all time the lower and upper kingdoms will be joined under my rule. I am married to the One True Goddess by her word and exist and rule for her pleasure. Everyone must worship Mehnit as the Goddess above all other Goddesses. All religious beliefs will acknowledge that the Mother of all Gods and Goddesses, Isis, and Mehnit the Serpent Goddess are one and the same. Tributes from each citizen will be offered in gold to her through her priestesses and as offerings to Her power and glory. Every citizen will dedicate their lives to being the best they can be for the Goddess and each will do everything they can to please her. I as your king will insure that we all work with a purpose to glorify her in everything we do. To that end we will build a mighty temple in the form of a double pyramid in her honor. It will be the highest and tallest ever made and its wonder will announce to the earth that no gods stand beside her. Between the two pyramids will be her temple bearing her statue in solid gold and rising to a height matching the pyramids. Every day at the top of each noon hour all citizens will fall to the ground facing that direction and pray to the Goddess saying, “I belong to the One True Goddess. I must do everything I can to please her.” Our society will be divided into three classes. The first class, servants and followers of Goddess Mehnit will be the free women of our kingdom. It will be their responsibility to manage the other two classes for a better and more perfect society. The second class, servants and followers of Goddess Mehnit, will be the free men of our kingdom. Their responsibility will be to love, honor, and obey the women in their lives and see to their accomplished goals and pleasure. The last class of society will be the animals and men and women slaves living as the property of their owners. All slaves will be marked with the mark of the serpent, and the code of their owner. All slaves become the property of Goddess Mehnit and will perform their duties as a sign of their gratitude for being created and used by her. Once marked, slaves can never expect to be freed. They are slaves for eternity and their lives must be of the most torturous and rigorous for the pleasure of Goddess Mehnit and the success of her realm. Only by working as hard as they can will slaves please Goddess Mehnit. Slaves who do not perform up to their abilities may not be punished by their owners but must be brought to the temple square to be punished before the free followers of the Goddess and as sacrifices for the Goddess’s entertainment. These laws and changes will take effect immediately. In each household, women will immediately assume authority and take possession of their property and responsibility. As followers of Goddess Mehnit it is our belief that this will provide for a peaceful society based on the Natural Order of the Heavens. So let it be written. So let it be done.”

Then I order him to stand up and his cock is throbbing with desire. I lay back and am filled with pleasure as I look at my new slave king. I softly stroke my vagina and I am wet with excitement. I beckon to him to come and pleasure me with his tongue. He licks on either side of my vagina around my thigh, which drives me wild and then laps away at my labia with his enormous tongue. He is flicking his tongue there and then presses between my labia and enters my sacred temple. He explores with his tongue and, finding my clitoris, he pays proper homage to it swirling and sucking it for my ultimate pleasure. I am lost in sensual ecstasy and scream with delight. My back arches and I convulse in an orgasmic reverie. I rest there, catching my breath and realize that my slave is continuing because I have not told him to stop. I pat his head like the good dog that he is and gently push him back. He looks at me through reverent eyes and bows his head awaiting my will. You, Kifi, bring me the slave collar of gold with the serpent emblem hanging from it and a ring for a leash. I put it around his head and lock it closed. It fits tight and firm around his neck always reminding him whom he belongs to. You attach a leash to his collar and lead him away and I settle back to sleep before my big day on the morrow. That is where it ends each time, Kifi, and each time I never find out what happens the next day. I want the dream to continue, but it never does. I wonder who the man is.........

And so it came to pass , dear reader, that two years later I am in Waset, the temple city standing on the balcony facing the sounds of battle to defend our city. I am dressed in a sheer white skirt accented by a gold girdle and gold halter-top. I wear the small snake crown of Isis on my head and my hands press hard on the railing as the roar from the battle becomes almost deafening to my ears. My breasts are heaving with excitement and I am worried and anxious awaiting the outcome of the battle to save our kingdom. King Khamenwati from the South has attacked unexpectedly while professing a treaty with my father. His forces have overwhelmed our outer defenses and are now at our very walls. My father has been mortally wounded and has perished. I have only now just come to this balcony while the king’s generals seek my counsel for defending the palace. They are asking so many questions that I cannot think, and then looking at my beloved Kifi, it all becomes clear to me. I know what to do.

“Show the white flag and stop the battle,” I tell them. " General, you must go personally to King Khamenwati and tell him that we will surrender. Tell him that I, Queen Mehnit will bow to him and become his slave if he will spare my city and my people. Go now, hurry, before to many more lives are wasted.”

The Generals leave and before very long I hear horns signaling a stop to the fighting. My slaves are preparing me in a gold halter with two serpented snakes that surround and present my breasts and wind above and down to cover my nipples on each side. With the swell of my breasts this is the most seductive halter I have. Over my sacred vagina I have placed the royal plaque of the kingdom, which is carved, with the seal of Isis and a cowering snake. There is a jewel of great beauty in its eye. Over this is placed a white skirt lined in gold and accented by a gold low hanging girdle. I wear the crown of Isis as befits my power and station and I know that I am more beautiful than any man can resist. Kifi finally brings me the blue ruby of enchantment that hangs round my neck and falls between the cleavage of my mighty breasts. I am prepared for my adversary.

I am accompanied to the throne room by my court of attendants and dignitaries all hoping that I can find a way to save them. I do not really care about them for I am fulfilling my destiny and the destiny of the new kingdom. I enter the throne room and everyone falls properly to the floor and worships me. Ido not notice. My mind is elsewhere thinking about the dream and trying to relax. I mount the gold throne that was my fathers just a few days ago, and sit holding the ornaments of rule and wait for the conqueror to arrive.

Surprisingly, within minutes he arrives with great flourish and self importance. His generals spread out as they enter and form a path for him to advance before me on the throne. He is tall, strong and powerful, and he is the man in my dream. I smile and rise and descend the 12 steps and kneel at his feet. I lower my head to the floor and prepare to have his foot rest on it. But instead he grabs me up like I weigh nothing. He is stronger than in my dream and this delights me. He looks at me puzzled and he is trying to be angry but I am smiling and it momentarily disarms him. He holds me firmly and announces to all that he, the king, is going to take his slave queen and finalize his victory. There is much talk and rumbling as he moves quickly and purposefully past the throne and down the hall to the king’s bedchamber.

I am happy. I am living my dream.

“I am being carried by a giant of a man who is brown with the sun, muscular and powerful..................