The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electrical Engineering

Chapter 7

Matt gave Jake his updated app version, and together they spent most of the afternoon polishing the app and looking for more interesting patterns.

While Matt was working on the app, Jake also went through the data from both himself and Matt’s phones. He certainly wanted to try the data from the girl Matt had so efficiently fucked later. Imagining his friend’s dick inside him made him hard just thinking about it. He fantasized on this for a bit, then was disappointed to see that the girl’s desire to be fucked probably wouldn’t work on a guy. But he suddenly realized that he had been having the same desire right now… maybe he could use that! Going over the realtime data, he found a pattern similar to what had resulted in a desire for cock sucking, but more… sharp? Edgy? Anyway, it was close enough.

“Here, I’m done with the app. I added more details to the data and compressed it, should be able to gather more now… I added multiple sources and targets, too, but that probably divides power either way… worth a try. Found anything interesting?” Matt asked as he plugged in his phone to upload the new app.

“Well, you sure have an interesting sex life. You edged for over an hour on Wednesday, then orgasmed non-stop for almost 15 minutes. That must have been intense!” Jake teased.

“Hey, that’s private! Well, kinda. I told you I liked having that kind of fun… it’s just not something I tell anybody, you know?”

“I know, I’m teasing you. You had my data too, I’m sure you snooped around…but other than that, haven’t found anything really new”.

When Jake had the latest version installed on his phone, Matt discreetly checked the secret screen he had added to his own app and saw that Jake’s phone was online and could receive commands. “This is going to be fun for sure!” he thought, keeping that as a surprise for his friend later.

“What are you doing tonight?” Matt asked, guessing the answer from the tired look his friend had.

“Food then bed, I think, you?”

“I don’t know, no big plans. Want to still hang out for a bit or would you prefer “privacy”?” Matt said, miming air quotes.

“Up to you… you know I don’t mind you being around, and the way it’s been going I get more sex when you’re there than not… so I’m not sure how privacy would improve anything”, Jake replied, trying his sexy shy smile.

“Well, now that you mention that… you looked impressed by my edging sessions… The phone is really great for that. We could we watch a movie and edge it to the end?”

“Hahaha…not sure I could hold myself that long!”

“Well, you wouldn’t have a choice, since I’d be driving. Why don’t you pick something?”

“You’re serious?” Jake asked, still not believing how his friend seemed to enjoy sharing sexual intimacy and pleasure with him. “Well, how about you drive me, and I’ll drive you. But Matt, I … uh… “, he hesitated, not wanting to break the moment.

“You ‘uh…’ what? Jake, if you’re trying to tell me you enjoy getting me off, don’t worry, I know. You don’t have to feel bad about it… if anything I should be the one feeling bad, you’ve always respected my limits and now I’m tempting you… but I’m really enjoying discovering this with you, so let it go and I’ll tell you if something goes too far. Okay?”

Jake couldn’t help but love his friend even more for the way he understood him. “Thanks… So, how about… The Return of the King?”

“Oh man! The extended version? That’s over three hours!”

“So? You game?” Jake asked, turning his phone on and setting it to target Matt with a moderate tingling.

“Ahhh…uhm… oh yeah!” Matt replied, throwing his head back on the couch. “Start it up!”

While Jake bent down to put the disc in, Matt hit him with a 70% burst for a few seconds, then backed down to 60%. Jake’s gasped in surprise, knees buckling, and tried to focus on his task. Once he managed to get back to the couch, he grabbed his phone and matched Matt’s setting, making Matt shiver with pleasure.

Jake sat very close to his friend, their hips and shoulders touching. They saw less and less of the movie, gradually increasing the intensity as time went. Jake obviously wasn’t as used to edging as Matt, and was overwhelmed with the need to cum after the first hour. Matt saw his friend wouldn’t hold long and would probably make him cum to end it. So he took Jake’s phone from him, turned it off and instead used his own phone to stimulate both of them. Snuggling closer, Jake could only moan and ask Matt to let them off.

“Matt, I can’t stand this…ahhh! Let’s just cum, okay?”

“Just a bit more…” Matt replied, enjoying the edging he was getting but surprised at how much he also enjoyed seeing his friend squirm and gasp under his control.

Matt stretched it out for a half hour more, then suddenly turned the power down to zero. Jake, surprised by the sudden loss of stimulation, gave his friend with a confused and very lusty look.

“Just taking a break”, Matt said, grinning. “This is the best part, you’ll see how good it feels when I start it up again.”

“Argh…! My balls are aching so much… but you really get off on edging like this? I never could hold so long”

“This is the longest I’ve done so far… and the first time I’ve done it with someone else. But yeah, it’s hot, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, I mean…I kind of like that I don’t control it at all, and right now I’m turned on as hell by the fact that you could start it up any time.” Jake said, unconsciously rubbing his hardon against Matt’s leg.

“Or I could make you suck me off.” Matt suggested, groping his bulge.

“You know you don’t need the phone for that by now”, Jake replied. “I’ll suck you off anytime. On the other hand, you know I could make you give me a blowjob too…”

“Oh yeah I know. What I don’t know is how you managed to resist making me do that… but for now let’s just finish what we started” Matt said, cranking up intensity to 70%, making both of them arch their back and gasp with the sudden sensation. Over the next half hour, he played around with the intensity, gradually going up to maximum edging then suddenly down. Then, he would randomly spike it at different levels, only to take them slowly to the very brink again. Jake never knew what to expect, and that made the whole experience even hotter.

They did not reach the end of the movie. After a few minutes at 74%, when he would normally take it back down a few notches, Matt just flipped the switch to 100% and sent both of them instantly shaking with a very intense orgasm.

Jake did not expect it at all, and cried out in surprise as the spasms of climax washed over him, feeling huge jets of cum flow through his cock. He did expect however that Matt would not be satisfied with a single orgasm after all this build up, and was not disappointed. Knowing he could not do anything about it, so he just surfed the jolts of pleasure going through his whole body as he kept ejaculating. Nestled tight against his friend’s body, he could feel Matt’s ragged breath and muscles contracting in tempo with his own. He enjoyed this for several minutes, until at some point the pleasure faded and he slipped into sleep.

It was dark in the apartment when he woke up, and Matt was gone. He was on his couch, his crotch feeling wet, and feeling a blanket over him. Half waking, he moved to his bed and fell into a deep, contented sleep.