The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Elevator Experiment

Disclaimer: This story includes claustrophobic scenarios and touches of horror (Cosmic Horror is one of my main genres). It also ties in with all my other stories in the expanded ‘Void-Lore’.

“At this point, I’m starting to think he has a crush on me..” Madeline sighed as she pressed the call button to bring the elevator down to the first floor.

“Starting to think? Mads, everyone has a crush on you, I mean look at yourself. You’ve got the whole package.” Nina gestured to the taller woman’s visage currently being reflected off the closed metal doors in front of them.

“I guess so..” The redhead muttered under her breath, casting her brilliant blue eyes over her own features. Fiery warm hues of curly hair lightly framed her pale and freckled face. Shimmering dappled specks of sunlight danced across her cheeks as filtered in from the window behind them.

Madeline held herself, snuggling into her dark red sweater for self-comfort. She wasn’t very confident to begin with. The thought that people wanted her body made the young secretary feel very off.

Meanwhile Nina couldn’t stop herself from ogling her co-worker’s incredible figure. Compared to Madeline, Nina felt so plain. Short, brown hair, brown eyes, small chest, tiny ass. She didn’t have designer leather pants and black heels like Madeline, just a white button up, jeans, and tennis shoes.

Both girls were jostled out of their thoughts when the doors dinged and began opening before them. However, after stepping inside.. They only felt more distant, as if their minds were stretching out, expanding slowly. Pulling apart any idea that managed to form.

They stood like this for nearly a minute after the doors closed before snapping out of the stupor.

“What was I?.. Oh, that’s odd.” Nina’s eyelids fluttered as her vision came back into focus. The first thing she’d noticed was the new button on the elevator console, but instead of a number it was just an infinity symbol.

“Nina.. My brain.. Oh, geez what..? I think I can think again.. What the hell just happened?” Madeline’s words spilled out of her mouth as she regained her bearings. “Wait, I have to go to the CEO level!”

..Too late, the button had been pushed. A second later the mechanical box jerked into motion. Sliding upwards and gradually accelerating to a comfortably quick pace. “Hiya cuties! You have been randomly selected for mid-level ascension as part of Project Borealis!” A cheery feminine voice exclaimed from the elevator’s speaker.

“Project what? I don’t have time for this.” Madeline groaned, leaning over to press the button for the 52nd floor. Of course, it didn’t do anything.

“Maddie? Shouldn’t we have stopped by now?” Nina squeaked out while her eyes were glued to the outline of the taller woman’s chest hanging right in front of her face. Her body felt hot and it was beginning to get hard to think again. This time instead of pure emptiness, the space between thoughts had been completely filled by pure arousal.

The redhead turned to look at Nina with blank lust filled eyes. Effortlessly herding the smaller girl into the back corner of the small space. Nina for her part simply went along, drooling and groping hungrily at Madeline’s breasts.

“W-wait.. F-f-fuck Nina! We have to stop! Oh fuck.. w-why does that feel so gooood.” Madeline moaned, trying her best to pull away. Clinging onto what little clarity she could grab on to, desperate to drag herself out of this mental haze.

“God I wish I was as hot as her! And those fucking melons look so good..”

“Nina what the fuck did you just say!?” Madeline yelled, managing to push herself free and stumbling backwards. Her ass hit the carpeted floor after finally losing her balance.

“Madeline?.. I didn’t mean to say anything! Oh my God.. Oh my God! I’m so sorry! I don’t know what came over me I—” Nina stopped mid-sentence as her eyes glazed over once again. “You’re so sexy Madeline..”

“What? S-s-stop! Don’t say that.. I can’t hold back anymore, it’s too hot in here!” Madeline breathed heavily as she began stripping off both her sweater and bra, leaving her large sweaty tits bobbing up and down as she sighed with relief. Something about Nina’s inappropriate comments made Madeline’s body feel warmer in more ways than one.

“Yessss you look just like a fuck doll, god I want to kiss you and squeeze you so bad!” Nina blurted out. Her hands shot to her mouth as her awareness returned. “I didn’t mean to say that!” Nina cried as she ran to the elevator console, pressing the emergency buttons in a desperate attempt to stop this madness but nothing happened. “Please! Let us out! Someone please help us!”

“N-nina please… fuck m—” Madeline began to whine, just as she felt a drizzle of liquid pour onto her tits from above. It was bright blue, teal or cyan and it burned with a sensation that the redhead couldn’t properly place..

“Oh god it’s in my mouth!” Nina yelled, recoiling from the nozzle that had popped out of a panel next to the myriad of useless buttons. Her mind and body were instantly overwhelmed, the sour tang of lemon was unmistakable and it felt absolutely incredible.

The two women were now both on the floor trying their best to retain their non-existent composure. Nina quickly ripped off her clothes and started masturbating uncontrollably, leering at Madeline’s body the whole time. Her mind buzzed with an endless stream of lurid and vulgar thoughts; each one chipping away at her sanity bit by bit. “M-madeline I c-c-can’t help myself you’re just so damn sexy! You’re basically a pornstar with that body, mfff god fuck yess!” Nina groaned, rubbing her pussy with wild abandon as she lost herself to the VOID.

“N-Nina! Snap out of it! This is wrong! This is… Fuck why can’t I take off my pants?!” Madeline grunted in frustration as she attempted to pull down her leather pants for the same reasons as her coworker. At some point her thumbs slipped from the edges, and she couldn’t find them again. The leather material had fused into her skin seamlessly “No no no no no! I can’t take them off!” Madeline couldn’t tell if her panic was from the horrific situation she was in, or fueled by the realization that she couldn’t shove her fingers inside herself like Nina was currently doing. Leading her to begin pawing helplessly at her smooth crotch which felt good, but in a way she wasn’t used to. “W-where’s my pussy? I can’t feel it anymore..”

Nina wasn’t listening, instead she crawled her way on top of Madeline, who was too dazed and panicked to stop her. Especially once she began grinding against Madeline’s smooth crotch in a way that felt so good the redhead simply gave up and let Nina hump at her with wild abandon.

Madeline laid there gasping and moaning while her friend groped at her tits unhindered. It simply felt so good there was no way she could stop it… Why would she stop it? “W-wait Nina! The elevator is shrinking!” Madeline couldn’t move with the other girl on top of her, but she could see the walls and ceiling were definitely closing in on them.

“The elevator is what?!” Nina yelled, finally snapping back to clarity. It was too late however, as she was unable to move at all. Her own pussy has vanished, along with her entire pelvis which had fused with Madeline’s own. Not to mention, each and every tiny movement caused immeasurable amounts of pleasure to rupture through her entire body. “Oh god Mads I’m sorry I- I think I need to be… I’m going… To love being a part of you..” Nina giggled hysterically, as the elevator came to halt just shy of their combined dimensions.

Madeline, even through the mind numbing pleasure, was more worried about the fact that she was surely about to meet her end. Claustrophobia took hold of her, trapped in a box just big enough to sit in..

Nina couldn’t care less anymore; she wasn’t anything more than a torso extending from Madeline’s hips. Even more, the leather of Mad’s pants had at some point turned into a shiny black rubber which was hungrily creeping across both of their forms. “I can’t wait for you to rub.. Us..” She muttered in-between incoherent babbles.

“Nina?! Nina, what are you talking about!? Oh fuck w-why is this turning me on! Nina! Oh god!” Madeline cried as she watched her friend become entirely assimilated into the rubber, instantly melting down and solidifying into a fist sized ball on her smooth crotch.

The redhead just stared at it, unable to cope with what she’d just witnessed. At least until a stream of distractingly lewd thoughts started pouring into her mind.

We’re so fucking hot

I need to cum so bad

Madeline? Where am I?

Why aren’t you squeezing my brain to mush?

God we need our ass filled hgggg

Madeline never had a chance to realize that the rubber had finally wrapped itself around her face, as her mind was distracted by being merged with the broken remains of Nina. The two women forever linked in madness.

The elevator dinged before opening to the inside of a church or temple. The newly formed drone stood tall at the door, waiting for orders.

“Hyia cutie!” Squeaked a girl with jester-esque facepaint, who had been waiting patiently in one of the pews for the subject to arrive. Standing up, she made her way to investigate their newest initiate. “Oh? Who’s your little friend?” Stella chuckled with a lewd smile, leaning her red painted nose to the creature’s shiny vibrating bulge. The drone had been groping it for hours before the elevator finally reformed; The clown girl found herself absolutely fascinated by this development.

“Still, you didn’t ascend very highly.. I guess I’ll deem this one a failure.” Stella sighed. “We’ll repurpose you for project BFC (Big Fucking Cannon) or something. Forward! March!” Stella commanded before cartwheel away and leaping into the air, grabbing onto a flying trapeze bar that appeared from thin air. Her slender frame sliding through the air like a knife through butter. The skin tight

Meanwhile, the faceless drone simply walked down the dark red carpet that led towards the altar at the back of the large holy building. Each step perfectly synchronized with the last, causing it’s rubbery body to jiggle delightfully. The drone was far more voluptuous than Madeline had been when they were human, taller as well; all signs of ascension.

Stella had landed at the altar long before the drone, but her silly antics had instantly ceased since. She turned back to glare down at the drone with percing grey eyes as it approached. Her brow raised when the drone had stopped mid step, tearing it’s fingers away from the bulge despite the tiny ball’s mindless pleas for attention. The drone carefully raised a shaky rubber hand to it’s face in a mix of abject horror and bliss.

“Oh? So you have some awareness? Maybe you might be more valuable than I realized. Now, bow before the altar and repeat afeter me; Pray to the VOID, show your gratitude to Him.”

“V’xulo Vie”

Madeline never arrived to the CEO’s office, and Nina never came back from her lunch. They had been seen walking into an elevator by security cameras, however the elevator wasn’t anywhere to be found in that part of the building. Searches for the missing women are still ongoing.

* * *