The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Embracing Hell’s Destiny: The Rise Of The Opposite Soldiers!

Mary and Kathy trigger a random encounter they were not expecting. Have they farmed enough to win?

Chapter 1: Her Destiny

“Oh come on! How did that miss! Stupid random number generator!” shouted Tammy as smacked her fingers down onto the controller.

“I told you to be careful! Now watch out, she will use her flower hypnosis on you and take over a member of your party!” said Kathy looking over Tammy’s shoulder.

“I can’t believe you never played this” added in Mary looking over the other shoulder. “If you loved the show so much, I mean it is basically is a whole other arc for both the Manga and the Anime!”

“Well I didn’t have a console growing up” said Tammy, her eyes focused on the screen. As she saw the enemy health fall to zero with one well placed flame arrow she jumped up and cheered. “Eat it! I am the one true magical girl warrior!”. She quickly got a high five from Kathy and Mary before focusing back on the screen.

“Okay, who is next!” she said as she walked into the shrine. As the music changed both Kathy and Mary stated dancing.

“Best music cue of the game!” smiled Mary as she danced around on her knees.

“Yes!” shouted Kathy. “Opposite Soldiers battle theme is best theme!”

“Opposite Soldiers?” asked Tammy as five new characters appeared on screen. “Oh really? Please not this!” she groaned.

“What? They are cool!” said Kathy starting at Tammy.

“I hate the whole reverse mirror thing in RPGs, it really bugs me” pouted Tammy.

“Why?” asked Mary

“It is just lazy writing! I mean you just make them in a darker shade, they are never true opposite, just palette swaps with your moves and a massive buff to make them do stupid damage.” mumbled Tammy as she started to fiddle with her parties items.

“Fair enough, but that would be stupidly hard to programme” smiled Kathy.

“It would be cool though!” said Mary “Like to have to meet and compete with your exact opposite”

“Well we should totally make it, I mean it could be a fun game jam project!” said Kathy turning to look at Mary.

“Nice idea! I am totally there!” smiled Mary throwing a peace sign at Karen. “Now lets go crush some opposite soldiers!”

Chapter 2: The Barazuishou

Many days later Mary was walking home from class. She had a skip in her step as the RPG’s soundtrack played through her headphones. As she turned into the driveway she felt off, or different. But she pushed on anyway.

She opened the door and locked it behind her and threw her coat onto the hook in the hall before wandering into the kitchen to make something to drink. As turned into the kitchen she was met with a shock.

Another girl was stood there. Leather pants and a tight black hoodie with the hood up. The hoodie was covered in patches and symbols in red thread. The girl turned around and as she did she threw the hood down theatrically showing off hair that was as blonde as Mary’s but shaved down. Her face was covered in running mascara.

“Finally” sneered the unknown girl, looking Mary up and down.

“Who the hell are you, get out my house right now!” screamed Mary, mentally running through her self-defence classes.

“Oh you are the one who is going to be leaving” replied the girl, her nostrils flaring as she did.

“I will smack you if I need to!” screamed Mary in a futile attempt at intimidation

“Combat is involved, but you know what I want” said the mysterious girl, not moving from her spot near the counter.

“What do you mean?” replied Mary, now genuinely confused by her situation.

The girl moved flowingly into a spin before stopping and pointing at Mary. “Opposite Soldier Mary wants to battle!” she shouted and suddenly Mary stepped back.

She knew. Her double was here and if she didn’t beat her then this double would take her place! Wait, had she known that before? She quickly pushed the thought out of her mind, it was time to battle!

Mary grabbed her bag and threw the contents out onto the table and grabbed the D10 she kept in there. Or at least she thought she did. It was there now and that was all that mattered. While doing this she had not noticed Opposite Mary moving closer behind her.

“You are going to be fun to crush” Opposite Mary sneered, almost licking Mary’s neck as she did.

“Not when I force you back where you came from!” said Mary pushing her off and holding her die out in front of her.

Mary watched as Opposite Mary went to the other side of the table and grinned. They both counted to three and rolled their die onto the table. Mary came up with a six while her opposite got a nine. Mary felt a burning sensation run along her body.

“Ahhh” Mary groaned as it hit, raising a laugh from her Opposite.

“You look good moaning in pain, do it more” she laughed, fondling her breast as she did. Mary shuddered, her opposite had none of her shyness and had a sadistic streak. This both confirmed her status as an opposite and it also made Mary worry, her opposite had traits that would be very useful in this situation.

“Not going to give you the pleasure” said Mary pulling herself straight as the sensation subsided.

“Oh come on, at least give me a show while I destroy you!” sneered her opposite before grabbing her die from the table. “It is all down hill from here!”.

Once again, they stood face to face and counted before throwing their dice at the table, this time Mary scored a lowly four. As she looked at her opposites die moving on the table she saw it teeter before falling on a six and once again a wave of heat made her weak at the knees.

“Going to wipe you out without a fight” laughed Opposite Mary. “Just how it should be!”

“Don’t gloat” coughed Mary through the pain

“What? And be like you? Never making a big thing of your achievements? What a horrid way to live” the Opposite replied, once again fondling her breast at Mary’s predicament.

Mary smacked her fist on the table and grabbed her die. “Roll!” she shouted.

“Aww, want me to end it quickly?” mocked Opposite Mary while lazily retrieving her die from the table.

“I want you to shut your damn mouth for ten seconds” said Mary pushing herself up and drawing her arm back ready to launch her die towards her opponent.

Opposite Mary smirked and drew her dice and started to count to three. This time the dice smiled upon Mary as her dice ended up on a ten while her Opposite got a lowly one. Upon seeing this her opposite fell to her knees.

“Natural Critical meets Natural Critical Failure!” shouted Mary as she punched the air as Opposite Mary slumped to the floor. She quickly moved to grab her phone realizing if an Opposite Soldier attacked her, chances are one would go for Kathy.

However, just as she found Kathy’s number, a hand went across her mouth. She heard the voice of Opposite Mary. “Unlike you, I don’t play by any rules Miss goody two-shoes” she said, her hot breath tickling Mary’s ear. Opposite Mary moved her spare hand in front of Mary’s eyes and snapped her fingers and soon darkness and sleep engulfed Mary.

Chapter 3: Hostility and Friends

Kathy was having one of those days. One where everything kind of happens without your input. As she walked through the city she considered trying to cheer herself up, but she instead focused on meeting Tammy like she had agreed. She had no idea why Tammy wanted to meet her down in the industrial district, she knew Tammy has an art studio down here (mostly due to her apartment not allowing her to paint due to the smell) but she never let people in there.

As she turned down the the alley where the entrance to the studio was she saw two people stood in the shadows. She stopped a moment. Chances are they were just people hanging around for someone to finish work in the factory near by. After a few moments she decided to just go in, she couldn’t wait here all day.

As she moved to the door they both moved out of the shadows. Kathy had to do a double, followed by a triple take. Both faces were familiar to her. Mary was stood further back, except she was in a tight black hoodie, her long blonde hair seemingly reduced to a pixie cut, her eyes surrounded by long trails of mascara.

The other face sent an insidious shiver down her spine. It was her face. However, the hair was up in a pony tail. No make up at all. And she was in a business suit, complete with tie and power heels adding a few inches to her height.

“Late, as usual” said this other Kathy. “Let me guess, get distracted by something shiny?” she said with venom dripping off her words.

Kathy pushed her back against the wall. “I don’t care who you are lady, just get out of my face” she stuttered out.

“Yes, well at least I am a lady, unlike you” the doppelgänger replied looking her up and down. “Gosh how does anyone take you seriously dressed like that? Oh wait. They don’t” she finished as she flicked one of Kathy’s earnings.

“Like you can talk Capitalist pig dog, go to your cubicle bitch” growled Kathy

“Oh my, if you put effort into work as opposed to sarcasm you might actually get somewhere” smirked the unknown assailant. “But I feel you know what I am here” she said as she took a step back and stood upright before rising her hand into the air and snapping her fingers. “Opposite Soldier Kathy wants to battle!”

Kathy sank down on the wall. It suddenly all made sense, how did she not realize this earlier? She had slipped up, but she would make this girl pay. She quickly dived into her pocket and pulled out her D10. She was going to smash this girl so hard she would be a parallel soldier.

Opposite Kathy snapped her fingers once more and the other Mary ran up and gave her a D10 before kneeling at her side, eyes glazed over in worshipful awe.

“What did you do to her!” shouted Kathy as she rose to her feet and steeled herself

“She is merely in a trance. Poor thing was so tired after disposing of this dimension’s Mary it was very easy to enthral her mind” smiled Opposite Kathy, petting the head of Mary. “Unlike you, I make sure people work towards my needs, I don’t need anything else from them but what is useful”.

The words made Kathy growl. This lady had crossed a line and made her angry. “No talking, it is time to go back through whatever dimension gate you came from!” she shouted before imitating her opposite’s finger snap pose. “Real Kathy wants to kick your ass!”

Opposite Kathy laughed and started a count as Kathy moved into position. As they reached zero the opposite gently flicked her wrist sending the die down to the floor in a perfect arc. Kathy however, channelled her anger and threw the die at the concrete in front of her opposite. The both smiled as both dice showed a four.

“Well well.” smiled Opposite Kathy. “Stay of execution, trust you to outstay your welcome. Mary give the girl her die.” Opposite Mary grabbed the die and ran to Kathy presenting it to her. Once Kathy had taken it she put a hand on Mary’s shoulder and tried to keep her on her side, only for Mary to slip out of her grip and run back to Opposite Kathy. “Don’t try it. You don’t exist to her any more, your words are no more than white noise.”

This only enraged Kathy further and she quickly started to count before throwing her die right at her opposite’s head. The die smacked her flat in the forehead causing her to stumble dropping her own die in the process.

Kathy looked as her die and smiled at its result. A nine. She smiled even more when she saw Opposite Kathy had dropped her die straight down so it stayed on four . As she saw Opposite Kathy’s eyes spot the dice and double over in pain Kathy took a breath. She could do this. She had to do this.

“Cheating” panted Opposite Kathy as she stood back up.

“I borrowed it from your playbook” grinned Kathy. As she gloated she saw Mary quickly gather the dice and roll one towards Kathy before presenting Opposite Kathy with hers. Once again both women lined up and threw their dice to the floor of the alley.

Both stared as the dice bounced around on the concrete. Before showing three verses two in Kathy’s favour. As her opposite once again doubled over in pain Kathy couldn’t help but smile.

“You are done for!” she shouted as she picked up her die

“I wouldn’t be so cocky” frowned Opposite Kathy.

“Well I am. So there” mocked Kathy as she started to count down for her finishing blow. As she threw the dice she jumped a little as she saw she had scored a nine. She could not fail!

“Mary, Scapegoat” smirked Opposite Kathy. “This is your problem” she said sinisterly. “No long term plan”

Kathy could only look on, as before she knew it Mary dived on her die and crushed it under foot, replacing it with one that had a one on every side. Kathy saw that Opposite Kathy had rolled a two and she felt a heat overtake her muscles, causing her to drop to her knees in pain.

As the pain subsided Kathy climbed to her feet and picked up the die. It was then she realized she was doomed. There was no way she could win this battle.

“Give in now, allow the worthy party to win” gloated Opposite Kathy from the other side of the alley.

“I will never give in” said Kathy as a plan formulated in her head. As Opposite Kathy laughed and angled her die, Kathy dashed forward and pitched her die like a baseball, aiming it right at Opposite Kathy’s hand. As it collided Opposite Kathy yelped in pain and once again her die fell to the floor. Kathy saw her chance and quickly grabbed her opponents die.

“Who needs a long term plan when you can chance things?” smiled Kathy, quickly rolling the die she had collected. “My seven beats your one!” Kathy shouted at her opponent.

“But that was my die, dummy” patronized Opposite Kathy, still shaking her hand from the impact

“If you can have Mary crush my original die and replace it with a loaded one, then there must be no rule about keeping the die you start with” smiled Kathy.

Kathy saw her Opposite’s eyes light up with realization before she trembled and fell to the floor in a heap with only a soft groan of pain confirming what had happened.

Kathy didn’t gloat and quickly moved to Mary who had also fallen. “Mary, come on hun. Come back to me” she pleaded as she lightly gripped the girls shoulders. Suddenly Mary’s eyes snapped open and she forced a cloth she had hidden in her hand over Kathy’s nose and mouth.

Kathy felt her head grow foggy and dizzy as she stumbled into the grip of Mary. As her mind started to shut down she was left with only two things. The first was that the rag smelt of Strawberries. The second was Opposite Kathy whispering “Always have a long term plan” in her ear.

Chapter 4: After the Battle

Both girls groaned and held their heads.

“What?” mumbled Kathy as she climbed up off the floor.

“Where are we?” said Mary as she blinked and pushed herself up.

“I was attacked, Opposite Kathy” rambled Kathy to herself

“I was too! Opposite Mary!” jumped Mary

Suddenly the door opened and a woman in long dress wandered in before kneeling in front of them. “Hello” she said looking at the floor.

“Hi?” said Mary and Kathy in confused union.

“Hello” said the girl once more in a monotone.

“Wait, it’s Tammy!” said Kathy as she bent down to get a closer look at the girls face.

“Incorrect” continued the girl. “I am Opposite Tammy”.

“Ahh” smiled Mary. “Tammy is dominant so it makes sense that Opposite Tammy is insanely submissive”.

“True.” nodded Kathy

“It at least seems an opposite of Tammy won’t be a threat to us.” nodded Mary

“Wait!” shouted Kathy. “Check your pockets! We had to battle with dice! If we don’t have any then she must be safe!” she said as she quickly turned all her pockets out. Mary did the same until all of their things were scattered across the floor.

“That was genius!” said Mary “I am clean, what about you?”

“Totally die free” smiled Kathy.

“I have been told to give you refreshment” interrupted Opposite Tammy crawling to a tray she left by the door before coming back over. On the tray were small blue bottles.

“Shall we?” said Mary not sure about the current situation.

“Not overwhelmed with choices right now” replied Kathy with a nod.

They both took the bottles and opened them. Looking each other they counted down as they put them to their mouths and started to drink them. Soon the bottles were empty. Once they put them back on the tray both of them started to pant.

“Do you feel warm?” moaned Kathy

“Yes, oh god hold me” said Mary, causing Kathy to reach in and hug her as they both started to squirm in unison. “Feel so good” Mary continued to moan.

Both girls squirmed and moaned, rubbing themselves against each other. As they wobbled and nuzzled each other. Soon both girls let out a scream and pushed close into each other.

“Feels so good, so good” babbled Mary until it dissolved into noise.

“I think I just leveled up!” groaned Kathy as she fell down to her knees.

Mary curled up around the fallen Kathy and lay panting in the after glow. However, both girls soon felt a tap on their sides. As they looked up they saw Tammy looking down on them, her face with its usual dominant smile.

“You realize leveling up was my joke right?” she said with a smirk

“Oops?” mumbled Kathy nuzzling closer into Mary.

“I might be able to find it in my heart to forgive you, on a certain conditions” replied Tammy with her hands on her hips.

“Oh what are those?” said Mary, slightly unsure of what was going on.

“You let me into your cuddle pile you big dorks!” smiled Tammy as Mary and Kathy moved apart a little to allow Tammy to join them. Tammy sat and petted both girls eliciting purrs from them both.

“How were the opposite soldiers?” smiled Tammy as she continued to pet.

“It was trippy. How did you do it?” asked Mary

“Well I just had you talk to me about your qualities and then built your opposite from them, I was always the opposite, you just put your face over mine.” smiled Tammy. “And I will say, you did look cute in your Opposite Soldier costumes!”

“Costumes?” mumbled Kathy

“Yeah!” grinned Tammy. “I had to dress Beth up for your battle, but I put you in your opposite’s costume too, just to be fair. Here, take a look!” said Tammy as she pulled her phone out and showed both girls a series of photos of them posed and sleeping in the costumes they saw their opposite in.

“Wow, Kathy, the suit really looks good on you!” smiled Mary nuzzling Kathy as she did

“I will admit, despite her being a bitch, she did look good” blushed Kathy.

“And you got very into it dear” smiled Tammy increasing her petting on Kathy’s head “I even have the bruises to prove it!” she smiled.

“Well I felt pretty kick ass!” smiled Kathy raising a smile from the other two girls.

“Talking of kick ass, I still need to beat the final boss” pondered Tammy.

“Do you have any more of those EXP bottles?” said Mary tugging on Tammy’s sleeve causing Tammy to giggle.

“I have enough for us all to beat the game and have a very good time” said Tammy with a wink.

“Then what are we waiting for!” smiled Kathy, rolling out from the pile and getting up. “Lets go watch Tammy battle! I just hope she is as good as me and you Mary!”