The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Employee of the Month

It’s the start of a shift at the new pharmaceutical manufacturing plant near St. Louis Missouri. All of the workers have been working for Monarch corp for quite some time, and now that the new plant is open they finally have a chance to make some real money. The company culture is a little odd, but for the pay check they’ll be getting, it’s worth it. All of the workers at this new plant are hard workers, introverted types that don’t have very active social lives. That’s the only type of person that could handle this kind of job.

Since the facility deals with the production of proprietary pharmaceutics every aspect of the job is a closely guarded company secret. A simple non disclosure agreement wont suffice. Workers are given their own quarters on site and stay there 7 days a week for a month at a time. At the end of the month they are given a week off then they come back for another 4 weeks. If it sounds intense that’s because it is. Each worker had to sign a phone book of forms just to get interviewed for the position. By the time they started working here it was pretty apparent that what they were doing here was legally dubious at best.

The workers dealt with hazardous materials. They were all required to wear hazmat suits whenever they were working. None of them knew exactly what they were making, that was just the nature of the job. It was a highly confidential drug or a number of different drugs. Each worker was given step by step instructions on what to do for their job, so they didn’t need to know what chemical did what.

The facility was overseen by a number of chemists, at the top of the ladder at this facility was a Doctor named Richard Owens. He was apparently the brains behind most of the formula that was produced at this plant. There were certain parts of the facility that the workers weren’t permitted to access. These were presumably the labs that Dr. Owens and the rest of the scientists worked on developing the drugs. Though it wasn’t exactly industry standard for labs to be located within pharmaceutical factories, perhaps there was another purpose to the restricted areas?

Finally I managed to get a position at one of the big time plants! I’ve been working for this company for 6 years and barely managed to get anywhere, but this marks my first step towards becoming a certified biochemist! I was going to school for that at one point but I had to put it on hold due to financial troubles. This new position promises to make me enough money to complete my degree by the end of the year! Plus the experience I get here will definitely look good on my resume. Corporate wants all the employees here to keep weekly ‘progress logs’ We’re supposed to share our honest thoughts and feelings about the job, so consider this my opening entry.

* * *

Been working here for a week now. It’s about what I expected, only I’m a little disheartened by the level of secrecy in this place. I mean, they wont even let us know the names of the compounds we’re handling. It can be a little tedious at times, but it pays so good, I can put up with as much monotony as they can throw at me.

The living spaces are pretty nice, it’s basically like a studio apartment. I can keep myself busy with all the reading material I brought with me. I just wish there was a better variety of food. I’ll bring it up with the supervisor.

* * *

Gosh it’s hard to keep track of the days in here, I thought I was almost done with my month, but now I find out it’s only been two weeks? I’ll definitely need to use my free week to reevaluate how I’ll be spending my time after my shifts. I’ve already blown through most of my reading material. Luckily there’s plenty of overtime opportunities so I can just focus on that instead of being bored in my ‘apartment’. Unfortunately that means I’ve had to eat more of the cafeteria food which is much more bland than the stuff I can make for myself at ‘home’

* * *

It’s my third week. I’m so bored just sitting around at home… I wish I could get some more overtime. The work is actually pretty interesting. Sometimes they switch things up on you and you end up having to process a different chemical or run a different machine, it’s kinda hard to keep up with sometimes, but It’s rewarding. There’s plenty of feed back from the machines so I know when I’m doing well. It feels good to do well. I like working here.

* * *

It’s my fourth week, It almost feels unreal… I love this job so much, I almost want to stay. I’m going to make sure I bring some things back with me to keep myself occupied when they tell me I cant work a double shift…

It’s my fourth month working at this facility. I find it a little strange that only women work here. At first I didn’t really notice it but during lunch break I look around and I only see other women. I guess it’s not really a big deal? Just something I noticed. Some of the other ladies are a lot more quiet than others. They kinda just blend into the background, they just do their job, eat their lunch then go back to their rooms. It’s kinda freaky, how can a person be like that? They’re all on the finalizing end of the production, that’s in sector C. Guess the higher ups were looking for a certain person for that kind of job…

* * *

I tried talking to one of those sector C ladies, but she basically just ignored me… I swear they’re like drones or something. Though sometimes I feel like one of those myself. All I do is run chemicals through machines all day. I’m not talking about any of those fancy sector C machines with all the blinking lights and flashing screens. The ones I work with are way more industrial. It’s boring work but it pays well. I work in sector B, which is the processing sector. Sector A is actually in the part of the facility we don’t have access to. Not sure what they do in that sector.

* * *

The girls in sector C eat in a different dining room. There’s no rule against us eating in the same room, but I guess it just worked out this way. Probably for the best because I don’t really feel comfortable around those types… I talked with some of the other B girls and they all agreed. If those girls are gonna ignore us then we’ll just ignore them.

On the other hand, I like a lot of the girls in B sector. There’s Susan, Lucy, Madison, and Ashley. I haven’t really had a chance to meet the girls who work in B sector durring the other shifts yet.

* * *

Well this is the end of another month, I can’t wait to get on the outside and breath some fresh air. Some of the girls were talking about hanging out on the outside. I guess that could be nice. I think I need to relive some tension though… being locked up in a facility for months at a time has had a strange effect on my libido, I guess it’s because there’s only so much to keep myself busy with when I get back from work.

This week we had lots of different stuff to eat for lunch. Lunch is actually my favorite meal since I started working here. I don’t have to make it myself for one, and it always tastes better than anything I make. Other food doesn’t seem to satisfy me as much any more. Nothing is as filling as the lunch they serve here. I spend a lot of my free weeks binge eating so it’s no wonder I’ve put on 30 pounds since I started here. It’s hard to describe the sensation that the lunch here gives you. It’s like it stuffs your gut perfectly, I know that might be a gross way of describing it, but it just feels so relaxing to lay around after lunch with a stuffed tummy. I did notice something a little weird the other day though. It seems like every one gets different portion sizes, some of the girls even have completely different food on their plates from the rest of us. I asked a few of them about it, but it was like they didn’t even notice. I guess I can’t blame them since it also took me this long to notice…

* * *

The uniform they gave me at the start is getting a little tight. One of the doctors that works in the lab her came into the lunch room and asked us all to come to one of the offices for physical examinations. It’s a little strange to receive a physical at your place of work, but these are medical doctors right? Well when they finished my physical they said that they would be providing food for breakfast and dinner delivered right to my room. I asked the other girls about it and they all said they were doing the same thing for them. This is wonderful! Finally they’re treating us with a little respect around here.

* * *

They installed those little screens at our stations. I guess some of the girls were messing up too much so now we have visual prompts like the girls in sector C. I thought my job was easy but it turns out it’s harder that I realized! The screen will make a really unpleasant buzzing noise if you mix the chemicals too fast for example. But as long as we keep staring at the screens and doing as they tell us everything works out.

* * *

I made it a point to look around at the other girls to see if they were having weight troubles like I am. Madison is by far the biggest girl among us, and it’s no wonder, they give her twice as big a portion as me! Then again she was big from the beginning so her portion size makes sense. Susan actually has a pretty small portion compared to the other girls. She only gets two patties on burger day. She must be starving all the time, but at least she’s managed to put on some fat. Actually it’s kinda amazing how she’s gained weight in all the right places. I think her waist might have even slimmed a bit somehow.

Lucy isn’t so lucky, she’s basically in the same boat as me. Our portions are similar, but she seems to eat a lot more… grey food. I’m not really sure how else to describe it. I don’t think it looks appetizing at all, but she seems addicted to it. I remember Ashley as being a pretty small girl, well, she’s still short, but she’s put on quite a bit of mass. I guess when you have ready made meals its easy to over eat. Everyone seems to clean their plates off though.

* * *

The confusing thing is that the girls in sector C seem to all be as thin as rails. When I get a chance to look in and see what they eat it looks like the most boring stuff. Salads, tofu, that sort of thing. Just the basic nutrition I guess. Why do we get to eat all this orgasmic food like lasagna, hot dogs, biscuits and gravy, meat loaf and all other types of delicious food? I’m not complaining but it just seems odd why none of them would complain about all that boring stuff. Susan, Madison and I have decided to rent together so we can save our money better, I’ll let you know how things turn out with them when I come back in a week.

I have returned to the facility. I love my job. I will not divulge company secrets. I will not speak to other employees. I will not demand higher wages. I will not demand benefits. I love my job. I will practice work place safety. I will obey the orders of my superiors. I will obey the instructions on the visual prompt device. I love my job. I am thankful to my supervisor for allowing me to work double shifts. It makes me happy when I preform my tasks correctly. I will recite my mantra until my company mandated bed time. Any and all thoughts I have are property of Monarch corp.

* * *

I’m so happy to be back here again, I love my job. I wish I didn’t have to leave every 4 weeks. I’m going to ask my supervisor if I can stay here during my next free week. Those naughty girls from B sector stopped pestering us. I’m glad. I will not speak to other employees. The supervisors voice was so deep and commanding today. I felt so good when he told me my productivity was up 18.7%.

* * *

I’m grateful that the supervisor orders us to log our weekly thoughts in our company journals. I will obey my supervisor. The supervisor’s voice is so hot, I masturbated to the supervisor last night. In my fantasy he was telling me that I was a productive worker. I could hear the supervisors voice through the speakers of the visual prompt device in my room. He told me to touch myself and I obeyed. A productive worker must satisfy her biological functions in a timely manner.

* * *

I asked the supervisor if I could stay here next week and he said I was a bad girl for forgetting employee directive 159b: Employees of C sector must leave the facility on every 5th week to go to the reeducation facility. I’m a naughty girl. Supervisor told me so. I think too many horny thoughts. Reeducation is good for naughty girls. I cant wait to be reeducated again. The first time I went to reeducation I didn’t know it was reeducation, I just knew I wanted to increase my productivity and the sexy supervisor told me to. I want to be dominated by the supervisor, but he told me that employees are not meant to have sex. I will obey my supervisor.

Suzy and Maddy are such slobs! Lol, but so am I so we get along. We basically stayed at home eating food all week, we have so much cash to blow and we’re always so starved when we don’t get to eat the food here. Anyways, something weird happened when I was gone. My room here changed a bit. There used to be a little kitchenette, but that was replaced with an entertainment center. It makes sense since I don’t need to cook anymore, but I have to eat breakfast and dinner on the coffee table. It was awkward at first, but after a few days of it I think it’s actually more natural to eat hunched over, I even started doing it at lunch.

* * *

The TV at my place has a pretty obnoxious screen saver, it looks like it was designed by the same people who made the graphics for those prompt screens at our work stations. The screen saver goes on at random when I’m watching TV after work. It’s just some different stock picture each time it pops up. The worst part is nothing I press on the remote makes it go away. It just goes back to my show at random. I guess it gives me an opportunity to get a few bites of food in.

* * *

I realized something today. I’m a messy eater- actually all of us are. I always manage to get some kind of food on my face or shirt or something. It’s just hard not to zone out when you’re eating right? Plus the stuff they feed us is pretty messy. Suzy has a pretty good sense of humor about it I guess since she’s always giggling at lunch.

Oh, and another thing. I’ve kinda come up with a bit of superstition about the screen saver on my TV, it always seems to pop off the minute I go to take a bite of my food, so I sorta try to trick it into switching back to the TV by quickly eating some food whenever it shows up. Funnily enough that works! One other thing I noticed about it is the weird jingle it plays whenever it shows up.

* * *

Ashley snorts when she laughs, and sometimes when she talks too. I don’t know why she suddenly developed that habit, but it’s annoying. She’s always talking with her mouth full too, she’s the biggest slob of us all, and the messiest eater. She’s definitely the weakest link. I can forgive how fat she’s getting, the fact that she uses her hands to eat certain dishes which probably aren’t finger food, the fact that she sometimes forgets to clean her face off after lunch, and how she chews with her mouth open. Hell what girl doesn’t do some of those thing once in a while? But the snorting is just irritating.

If a girl is gonna have a verbal tic it should at least be an attractive one like Suzies. Giggling after every other sentence isn’t nearly as annoying. Or even Lucy. She talks slow just like me, and sometimes she really lets her Os drag out. I don’t mind those quirks. Hell, when me and Lucy talk I find myself dragging my Os out a bit too. But for gods sake, that snorting.

I’m a naughty girl. I’m naughty. My stupid pussy twitches whenever I see the supervisor, and it gushes whenever the prompt screen calls me a good girl. But I’m not a good girl, I’m naughty. The prompt screen in my room stopped telling me to masturbate. I’m naughty for having sexual desires. The supervisor said I needed to increase productivity or else. I don’t even want to think about what ‘or else’ means. When I’m alone I call my pussy bad names. I scold in and curse at it, but if the prompt doesn’t tell me to touch it I don’t think I should. Even if I really want to. I think I’m losing my mind. Reeducation camp was good though. I relearned that the employees of sector B are not humans, and they don’t deserve the same rights as a supervisor does. I also learned that sector C employees don’t have rights either because we all signed them away at one point or another. But we’re better than the disgusting slobs of sector B.

* * *

Oh god, oh god, I’ve been naughty! I’m so naughty! I’m a bad girl! I touched my pussy last night! But it was as punishment! I made sure to call it all sorts of dirty names and I was very rough with it, but unfortunately I came all over my bed sheets. The supervisor said he saw me through the camera on my rooms prompt screen. He called me a bad girl and locked up my pussy in chastity. I feel really revealed that my awful pussy is locked away where no one can get to it. The chastity belt will stay on until I learn to be a productive employee.

* * *

I love my chastity belt. It makes me a good girl even though a naughty pussy is attached to me. But the supervisor said I was still not productive enough. The naughty thoughts haven’t gone away even though my pussy is hidden in chastity. They distract me and make me a bad employee. I’m going to be sent to sector B where all the worthless employees go. I wanted to cry, or frown, but I think I forgot how to. I love Monarch corp. and even working in sector B is something that I will enjoy. But the supervisor says I need to go through two weeks of reeducation to learn how to fit in with the B sector girls.

* * *

The supervisor has asked me to give a weekly report about my reeducation. I feel… confused and distraught. My purpose in life was to serve my supervisor but I realize now that he is not my supervisor anymore. The prompt screens will tell me what to do and think so even a worthless naughty insect like me can be productive. But I’m forgetting so many things. Things that were very important. For example I can’t remember any parts of the employee guide book that pertain to sector C employees. I feel like a computer disk that has been wiped. I’m scared. Are they doing something to me? I think that I’m being deprogrammed or something, but I don’t even remember being programmed in the first place! At least I still have my chastity belt on.

One of the girls from sector C transferred to our side. Her name is Jenny. She’s kinda spacey, she doesn’t say much, but at least she talks to us. It’s like she was zapped with the neuralyzer from men in black or something lol. She mostly sits on her own at lunch, she mumbles and stares at her lap a lot too. I notices how tiny of a portion they give her at lunch. It looks really weird, like some kinda sludge, but she eats and doesn’t ever complain about it. I guess she likes it or something. She’s pretty pathetic.

* * *

I tried watching the porn channel the other day. Funnily enough the screen saver didn’t go on once. But then after watching it for a short while there was a bit of flickering and some weird audio glitches. Just when I decided to start masturbating. I just powered through it since it didn’t really get in the way for more than a split second here or there. I basically just watch that now since most of the rest of the channels play reruns and boring stuff. I didn’t realize how horny I had become recently.

* * *

I had a weird feeling today at lunch. I heard that weird noise that plays from the TV and I had some kind of reaction in my pants. Maybe I’ve hype myself up on porn too much recently, I almost moved my hand to my crotch! It was weird to be certain but the prompters around the lunch room reminded us to eat our lunch after we had spent too long looking around at each other confused.

A while ago I said that Ashley was annoying with her snorting right? I don’t know. I’ve gotten used to that I think. At least she’s nice and sexy unlike the new girl. The new girl is so plain, not an ounce of fat on her.

* * *

The prompts at our work station have started showing more interesting visuals. Mine shows a fun little cow grazing in a field. She’s shocked with a cattle prod whenever I mess up which is no fun, but when I complete a task she finishes eating her bundle of hay and moves on to a new one, plus a pleasant moo sounds in my suits headphones. I glanced at the other girl’s screens who were near me. Ashley’s screen has a cute pig rolling around in the mud, and Lucy has a cow like mine, but hers is getting milked by a farmer girl.

I think it’s really fun that they gave us all our own unique visuals. It feels natural kinda, even though I’m not a cow obviously. Jenny’s screen shows a little girl in an old timey dress. I never notice her messing up, but whenever she finishes a task the girl on her screen gets a really nice head pat. I kinda want to have my head pat too. One weird thing I noticed is that the same girl from Jenny’s screen seems to be the farmer girl on everyone elses screens. Not sure what it means but it’s kinda fun I guess.

Oh shit! I almost forgot! Suzies screen was really obscene I think!? Hers has some busty blond girl on her knees, when she messes up (which is almost constantly) the girl gets slapped, and when she finally manages to do something right the girl gets covered in some white stuff! I asked my suppervisor about it and he told me to forget about it. I guess I almost did forget about it lol. Anyways I thought it was kinda weird how only she gets to have sexy stuff on her screen.

I think my body is shrinking. I don’t remember being only five feet tall, but I checked last week durring my break. I’m a little worried about it if I’m honnest, but that’s okay! The TV in my room plays all these lovely videos like the ones they play at the reeducation facility. I wish I could go back to be reeducated again, but I’m a worthless little girl that’s of very little value to the company. I only have enough energy to work a single 12 hour shift each day! I guess it’s a side effect of the really little portions I eat for my three meals.

My new supervisor is just as hot as the last one and I hate it. My naughty pussy drools for him constantly, and that makes me a bad employee. I’m worth even less that the livestock. You can tell that I’m worse than them because they bully me all the time. They call me a little girl, they say I have no meat on my bones. It’s true, my body is shrinking and I’m so helpless to stop it. When they bully me my stupid dumb pussy swells and gets my girl juice all over my chastity belt. I sometimes want to cry at how stupid my pussy is, but playing with my belt makes me feel better.

* * *

Melissa (the smarter of the two cows) noticed me when I was fiddling with my chastity belt the other day. She started picking on me relentlessly for it. The other girls all joined in. It’s natural to be bullied by bigger girls. They provide more value to the company. Even Ashley the pig is taller than me now. I feel so hummiliated, but for some reason my stupid pussy keeps getting hotter and hotter. I feel like I’m going to break or something. I haven’t been ordered to masturbate in months. I’m constantly trembling with sexual energy, but employees are not meant to have sex.

* * *

I realised something recently. I am a farm girl. I think the screens told me that. I’m just a silly tiny farm girl that’s meant to look after all the big dumb lovely livestock ladies. Mister supervisor told me that I’m much more productive as a pent up doll. I love being a productive employee. My head feels like it’s spinning constantly, all my my thoughts are property of Monarch corp, that much is obvious, but sometimes it feels like I’m pushing myself further down into submission. I’ll do anything for my master. The only promblem: I don’t know who my master is! None of the prompt screens ever mentioned a master, do I even have a master? I’m so confused be some of these thoughts...

* * *

Now that I know I’m a farm girl, everything makes so much more sense. Farm girl’s have to be small so that big strong livestock girls can bully them! Farm girls have to obey their live stock, because we’re only there to serve their biological needs! I love my livestock so much, I get a warm feeling of joy in my chest whenever I see their blank faces at lunch time. Ashley is always oinking into her plate, so cute. Maddy is such a good cow, once I started massaging her fat tits she became a lot more dumb really quickly. Suzy is a breading woman, she’s meant for sex, which is something I’m secretly jelous of.

And Melissa, she’s my favorite of all. She bullies me more than any of the other girls, but once you put some food infront of her face she becomes incredibly docile. It’s like she’s been trained to eat whatever is infront of her. I can tell the girls are confused by the change in our relationship, but luckily they’re trained well by the prompt screens so they don’t fight me when I tend to them. Next week I’m coming with them to the barn they rent on the outside, I’m going to have so much fun taking care of them from now on!

Jeny is such a dumbass. Such a cute, little, lickable, dumbass. She really started warming up to us last month, and she ended up following us to our apartment. She cleaned up the huge mess we all made after living there, and she even helped us orgasm so we could keep eating. She’s such a cute trembly little girl. I could crush her with my huge cow tits. I’m glad that we’re allowed to masturbate on the job now, it was getting kinda annoying. Anyways, yeah I’m a cow I guess. Not sure when that happened, but it’s pretty obvious I guess? I made Jenny grab my udders like she does with Maddy and it feels so good, I almost let out a moo. That would have been embarassing.

* * *

Guess I should give you an update on the other girls who work the same shift as me. Ashley is such a fat little pig, She only ever oinks or speaks in single sylable words, not sure what her purpose is since pigs don’t produce milk, but- hold on... Do I produce milk? I’m a cow, so shouldn’t I? My titties feel so full now that I think about it... Maybe I should test...

* * *

Gosh I keep squeezing and jiggling them, but no milk is comming out... This is so hard. I’m gonna have to force Jenny to milk me.

Anyways Maddy is a cow too. She’s bigger than me so she’s probably more important. Suzzie is just sorta a slut I guess? The suppervisor says she’s a special production girl, not sure what that means, but her pussy smells so sweet. Whenever she puts it infront of my face I cant help but lick at it. Her boobs aren’t as big as mine of course, and she doesnt have quite so much fat on her, but the supervisor seems to be really interested in her. Overall I would say she’s the stupidest of the girls, all she ever does is giggle and moan. Whenever she does talk it’s in the most syrupy voice I’ve ever heard, It’s like she’s begging for the suppervisor to take his dick out and fuck her.

* * *

I forced Jenny to milk me. My milky titties never stopped leaking after that. The suppervisor says we’re all almost ready to be brought to sector A. I feel a lot more docile now that my tits leak. Sometimes I bounce up and down to watch my milkies spray everywhere. Jenny said that the screens tell her she’s not allowed to drink my milkies, which is too bad. I really want someone to drink from my huge tits. Milk is meant to be dranken right? Maddy is also leaking milk out of her boobies.

* * *

The doctors are always doing tests on us nowadays. They say that we’re no longer allowed to leave the facility. I don’t mind. They don’t have us work in the factory any more, We just sit at ‘home’ and watch the screens flicker while we eat more food. I think the drone girls from section c are doing our jobs now. The screen in my room doesnt play anything but porn anymore, but at least it still strobes with the fun little graphic that I used to stare at on the factory floor. Whenever I see that silly cow I smile.

I’m still not a good girl so I have to wear my belt still. But we were brought into section A! It’s kinda weird here, there’s all these weird machines that my silly little brain can’t figure out, and all the nice doctors tell us what to do. They’re so tall and I’m so tiny. They made me put on a dress. It feels so much more natural to wear than the hazmat suit did. Whenever I do something correct I get a head pat! I don’t understand what’s happening to me when I get my head pat, but my kitty feels supper tingly and it gushes so much! I also feel like there’s butterflies all over my body. The sensation is so overwhelming that I can’t help but scream and moan. The first time was so big that I even started crying. My hands shoot towards my crotch and starts frantically trying to undo my belt. Silly hands, farm girl’s don’t get to have their belt removed! I think I may have said a naughty word when I got my first head pat, I just kept repeating it over and over and over for about a minuite straight! Whatever ‘cumming’ is, it seemed to give the researchers a good chuckle. I swear I used to know what that word meant, but I’ve forgotten so many things since I moved to section B.

They only want us to update each month from now on so I’m trying to remember all that happened since we got here! OH! There was another cow here already! Her name is Lizzy-Beth, and’s she’s the biggest cow of all! She must have been a cow for a lot longer than the other two cows! I love Lizzy-Beth. I love milking her and the other cows. It’s so fun to see them all lined up in a row, hooked up to their milking machines! One of the big tall doctors said that their milk is used to modifiy other girls, and she said something like “girls are more effected by the milk since the synthetic hormones hijack our reproductive systems” not sure what that means. I’m not even sure how I remembed that actually, must be left over from when I was studying bio whatsits. They said that my attention to those deatils is what made them pick me to become the farm girl for the entire facility! I feel so important even though I’m only taking after 4 girls so far.

Suzzy is the maid for section A, She’s meant for the grown up scientists to use their weird things on! It looks like a lot of fun, and when they do it a whole lot to her she starts acting like how I do when I get my head pat! Don’t worry though, I know that stuff isn’t for silly little farm girls like me.

Ashley gets her own pen to her self. The scientest say that she’s more of a test subject than a production girl like the three cows. The doctors inject things into her and run tests on her. I don’t have to do much to tend to her, other than pulling out a butt plug that got lost in her squishy hole every once in a while.

My favorite thing of all, though, is taking after the cows. Their big boobies are so heavy and soft, and sometimes they push me down and sit on my face! Their sweaty cow muffs make my head spin as I suffocate while licking them! Sometimes when they’re being milked I get a chance to talk to them about stuff. Most of the things they have to say are cow stuff, but sometimes I get to have a really nice conversation with them!

I’m really moved by Lizzy, she has such a strong bond with her mommy, but she hasn’t gotten to see her in quite a while! I asked one of the big doctors if we could bring her mommy to the facility to be milked too, and they said that they would have to condition her like they did with me and the other girls. I begged them pretty please, and then he told me to kneel. I obey all orders so of course I did, then he pulled out his funny thing and made me kiss it really deeply. It felt like I was gonna hurl, but then this really strong smelling stuff came out of his thingy and got all over my face! He said that if I let them adjust my conditioning and continued to let them use me like that he would bring Lizzy’s mommy to the facility! I’m so happy that I was able to do that for the best cow ever, and I don’t even notice the headphones they make me wear all the time now! I can still hear everything the people around me are saying, but there’s the cute little tune that’s always playing straight into my brain. The doctors said it will reinforce my submissive and oblivious attidude, but I just laughed and called him a dummy. Doctors can be so silly sometimes, so I make sure to kiss their things to get them to stop confusing my tiny head with their weird words. Anyways, I’m off to go milk the cows so I’ll see ya next month~

Hi, my name is Lizzy-Beth. I’m a cow! My favorite things are being milked, history, masturbating, drinking my mommies milk, and talking to my best friend Jenny! I was brought here a long time ago by a doctor who told me I was a cow. I didn’t even know I was a cow before that, isn’t that funny? Now they’re asking me to record my thoughts for this camera.

One day after Jenny finished milking me I told her about how I used to drink my moms milk before I came here. The doctors here told me that my mom was taking pills that made her milk infectious or whatever. Next thing I know, little Jenny is sucking off one of the doctors and after that they said they were going to brainwash my mom and bring her here! I’m so happy that I get to see her again and we’re both going to be milked side by side! The other two cows apparantly have been eating food with my milk in it for about a year now! I never knew what my milk was being used for, but it makes me so happy that I have two milk buddies with me now. Apparantly my milk is what made them into dumb cows and that makes me so happy!

They also told me that my milk has been processed somewhere else in this facility for a whole year now! They were just using the drugs for trails so far, but they said they were almost ready to release it to the public! The modified milk wont make everyone who drinks it a cow, but it will deffienatly help Monarch corp to brainwash everyone on the outside! They said that my milk is the most pure of any of the other cows, so that makes me the queen cow! But they also said that if I don’t continue to drink enriched milk then my cow tits will return to normal and I’ll stop leaking! I almost cried when I heard that, so they moved me up to a more agressive diet. I feel like I’m growing again, the other cows are almost half my size. I feel like a big mommy cow when I look at them. Jenny is the smallest, I can almost fit her entire head into my pussy now. I asked the doctors why I started another growth spurt and they said that my dna started to become maliable. whatever that means. Anyways, now I can eat a whole lot more milk before I get full. When ever I feel like standing up on two legs I realize how much taller I am than the doctors. I feel like their mommy too.

One day I got in trouble because I forced a doctor girl to drink my milk. It was so fun to watch the thoughts melt out of her brain. They’re still trying to undo the full belly of milk I gave her, and I got yelled at for a really long time. After that they put a shock collar on me so that I wouldn’t force any of the silly doctors to drink my mommy milk. I’m also not supposed to make Jenny drink any milk either. They told me that they fed her canceling hormones that would make her tiny and weak. They said that if I fed her milk I would never be able to fit her in my cunt. But I’m not sure if that’s even possible to begin with? Sure she can put her arm in my hole, and it feels like her head could pop in there when I sit on her, but I’m not that much bigger than a human. Maybe I need to eat more...

I heard that my mommy is half way through her brainwashing, I can’t wait to see her again. The first thing I’m gonna do when she gets here is make her drink fromy my leaky nips!