The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enchanting Flame

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

* * *

My gaze is transfixed on the flame. It fills my vision and is the only thing I can see, and I want to see it.

I am feeling so tired, as I listen to the voice. A voice which seems so pleasant and yet, so compelling.

Briefly, I wonder, “why I am looking so intensely at this candle flame?".

I don’t answer this question, and the question itself, fades from my mind. All I can concentrate on now, are the flame, the voice and the relaxation.

I wait for more words from the voice. Every word spoken to me sounds deep within. The voice, is now my voice, replacing all my thoughts.

A warm glow starts in my toes. slowly it spreads up my ankles, before continuing to flow over my entire body.

I am floating in a warm glow. The flame is dancing enthrallingly before my eyes, and time doesn’t seem to exist.

There is no voice now. Just thoughts which come to me. I know I can leave this state any time I want, I just don’t want to, instead I remain watching the flickering flame.

The desire to say my name comes to me.
“My name is Richard” I declare.
I now want to state my age.
“I am Thirteen Years old”
Thoughts of Mandy, in class B fill my mind, as I say.
“I am Heterosexual”
Suddenly I know I also am attracted to men as well, a series of images fills my mind, all of which I find enjoyable.
“I am Bi Sexual” I say.
New thoughts occur to me, I know what I want to do tonight. No more thinking needs to be done, this is what I want.

I want to leave the glow now. I know I will return, and when given a code word, I will find my way back to it.

The glow fades. I start to hear counting.

“8.....9.......10!”

My eyes are closed, I open them and look around.

I am sat down, infront of the stub of a spent candle. Across from me are sat two adults. My memory is foggy and I cannot immediately recall who they are. To my left is a boy. It is James my class mate and closest friend, sat motionless without any expression of personality upon his face.

The two adults are James parents. Anne and Paul.

“How are you feeling Richard?” asks Paul.

“Wonderful Sir” I reply, eliciting a smile from Paul, James’s Dad.

“Is there anything you want?” Anne says “Anything at all?".

My desires suddenly make me strangely bold.

“Yes, to fuck you, and be taken up the backside by Paul, at the same time.". I state proudly.

Paul Grins with triumph “Yes! I was right, he was the correct material...".

Anne suddenly cuts in “Quiet love. Otherwise you will confuse the boy.".

Anne winks at her husband, before turning to address me. “Richard, I accept your offer. You are certain you want this?".

I nod eagerly.

In response, both Anne and Paul start to undress. Anne, once naked, lies down on the sheepskin rug. She slowly spreads out her legs and invites me to join her. I discard my remaining clothes before lying down ontop of her body, then I wait.

I know I want to keep this a secret, I also know I will enjoy this and have no reservations.

A heavy weight presses down opun me. It is Paul and I can feel his cock forcing its way inside. This is my signal to begin with Anne.

All the while, James looks on expressionlessly, as his parents ‘play’ with his best friend.