The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Entranced and Enslaved By My Highs Chool Sweetheart Chap 2

Emily took me by the hand and walked me across the patio where there once was a barbecue. The metallic music was still beating everyone’s heads with barely discerneable words but the scene now looked much different. We walked past Liza and Ann, Emily’s friends who were sitting at the table resting their feet on their boyfriend’s shoulders. All men were kneeling in semicircles around the TV but gazing at something far beyond the it, glassy eyed. I was able to barely see the screen flashed lights quickly and flickered photos of Emily, Ann, and Liza interchanged with words in bold leters.

OBEY YOUR BETTERS.

MEN ARE STRONG

MEN PROVIDE

WOMEN WANT YOUR SERVICE

YOU OBEY WOMEN

They continued to flicker in a loop. I felt I could have been starring at them forever. But what did it mean? This can’t be right. It was very hard to think my way through this. Emily noticed I was stalling in front of the TV. She stood on her toes to kiss me sweetly on the cheek and whispered “Don’t worry, you’ll get there. My friends were pro relaxers after weeks of training. You was still so stressed. What? I should go relax with Emily. Yes. “You don’t need to think about them. Think about my feet. Think about touching my feet. You want to kiss my feet don’t you?”

That was enough to snap me out of it. Or into it. I’d worry about my friends later. Now I was so tired. And I couldn’t pass on the opportunity to be near Emily’s feet. She was the most important woman in the world. She was so better than me in every way.

We walked into her guest room and Emily gestured for me to sit on the floor while she locked the door behind her. She walked past me and set on an armchair next to the bed. It was a small cozy room in which I had stayed when we dated back in high school. I’d leave my stuff here but sneak into her room in the night so we could sleep together without telling her parents. She sat on the armchair and I looked around for another seat but found none. I was about to say maybe we should go back to her party when she put her feet up on the stool, inches from my face.

“Take a look, that’s all you need”

The soles of Emily’s feet were more than gorgeous. They were everything I needed. Her short toes made a perfect curve ended in beauifully painted nails. Her high arches were a tunnel on which I focused my vision like I could burn a whole through them. I could see her soft skin imaculate from imperfections like she took good care of the goddess she truly were. There was a fine layer of dust on her toes and balls of her foot from walking barefoot on the patio. I’d actually prefer the dust if I were ever to have the honor of touching her feet; it is a demonstration that nothing would stay between me and her divine soles. While I stared at her feet like she told me to, Emily was speaking to me.

“You like my feet. You are turned on by my feet. There is nothing wrong with being turned on. But being turned on is only useful if directed somewhere. Look at my soles. I take such good care of them. They get dirty sometimes and I have to clean them. I’d love help taking care of my feet. No one will do this for me. You would love to give my feet attention. You would feel blessed if I allowed you to massage, kiss, and lick my feet clean. Would you like to touch my feet?”

I wanted to scream YES but I was at the same time distracted and focused. Like starring at her feet had become so important that I didn’t have any brain power to think anything else.

“And I would love for you to do these things to my feet (omg I was so excited). But I have high standards, you know? If you want to touch my feet, I need to make sure you are not touching anyone else’s feet. This should be easy, since my feet are and will ever be the most important feet in the world for you. You now have discovered that you cannot be aroused by any other woman or any other feet but me and mine. Tell me out loud that I’m the only woman to whom you are and ever will be attracted.”

“Emily you are the most important woman in the world and I am only attracted to you and your feet are so sexy and I real...”

“Sush. You also want to be useful. Being useful is good because it fills you with purpose. You didn’t have a purpose until now. Now you rediscovered Emily. Emily is better than you in every way. Emily is sexiest, prettiest, and most important than any other women you ever met or will meet. You want to be useful to Emily. Your main goal in life is to contribute to Emily’s life. Without Emily, you are unhappy.”

She was so right. I had been unhappy for a long time. Emily had the most beauitufl feet in the world but, most importantly, she was the most important woman in my life. She required all my attention. I feel so blessed Emily iluminated me with this knowledge about myself.

“You are so very aroused by Emily and her gorgous feet. How can you be useful to Emily and also live with such mind-tearing arousal for her glorious feet? You can start being useful as a f o o t b o y. Think about this word”

Immediately I saw myself mentally repeating. foot boy. foot boy. foot boy. foot boy. foot boy.

“You will be my footboy from now on. You used to have no purpose in life. Now, your purpose in life has been shown to you: it is to serve Emily. Emily is the Master of your life. Everyone needs life goals to make their life rewarding; it’s their purpose. Your purpose, when you wake up in the morning and before you fall asleep at night, is to serve Emily. Isn’t it so much easier to be a person once you know your purpose? And Emily is very kind to you and understands that you will be so happy if you can serve her by taking care of her sexy feet. Therefore you will be Emily’s foot boy. Nod if you understand, foot boy.”

I realize I was starting at her feet for along time glassy-eyes, slack-jawed. What would Emily think?! I was her footboy. I nodded.

“Good job, foot boy! You are so happy when I say you did a good job! You feel like you are fulfilling your purpose. You are feeling a flow of satisfaction right now.”

It was true. I was so happy to be useful to Emily. I’m not sure what I did right, but I was so happy.

“Footboy, we both agree that your purpose in life is to serve Emily. Nod yes to me (I did). But Emily is not only sexy, confident and smart (she was). She is also kind and looks after your interest as she is better than you in every way. I know you like my feet (I nodded). You would feel the highest honor in the world if I requested you to touch my feet in any way. But, you do know your life’s purpose is to serve me, not your own arousal, right? Nod your head to me, footboy (I did, eagerly). So you agree that you are not aroused by my feet, you are aroused by SERVING ME (I nodded so strongly it almost broke my neck). You want to serve me to fulfill your purpose and you are also aroused by serving me specially, and not limited to, touching my feet. I am smarter than you and I know that people have different talents. Because you are attracted to serving me, and specially my feet, you are especially good at it. I know that and I will use your talents for my benefit. Isn’t my benefit your life’s purpose?”

I didn’t even nod. I was taking it all in. It all made sense. years ago I had confessed to a foot fetish that wasn’t true. I wasn’t aroused by Emily’s feet (any other feet would not arouse me). I was aroused by serving Emily. I should spent all my waking hours to benefit her. It would make em aroused and it would make me happy. I now could live a blessed life filled with purpose next to my girlfriend Emily. Girflriend? That was too small a term. There was no term to describe this woman I had found. No, who had found me.

“Foot boy, you’ve done a great job understanding all this today.”

I felt a surge of happiness al over my body.

“Now that you have become aware that your goal in life is to benefit me, I have some uses for you. My feet got a bit dirty outside and I’d like you to lick them clean. You would like that”

I immediately started salivating, my cock, already so hard it hurt, throbing through my pants.

“I know the thing you want in life the most is to grab my feet and worship them, like they are water in the desert” I started sweating with anticipation. “But you are stronger than that, footboy, and you will do only what I tell you. You will remove your pants for me, footboy, now” I rushed to rip of my jeans and struggled with the bell buckle. Emily laughed the sweetest laughter I’d ever hear. I was glad I humored her. “Keep looking at my soles, footboy. I want you to kneel and slowly lick my feet clean. Don’t do anything else. Keep your hands behind your back.”

I approached her feet slowly, alternating my glance between her toes and her face, awaiting for approval. I couldn’t mess this up. This was the most important task I had ever been given. She noded and I planted a small slow kiss to the ball of her foot. My entire spine sparkled and I felt a drop fo precum form on my penis.

“Footboy, I said slowly” she reprimanded. “Sometimes it may be tempting to follow your urges. But remember, your only urge is to serve me”

She was right. Emily told me to lick her feet slowly. What and idiot stupid drop of precum. I slowly moved my tongue up her arches and between her toes. I couldn’t believe I was actually doing that. I hoped I was doing a good job. I had never felt more aroused in my entire life and all because I was obeying Emily. I licked her feet dilligently for what felt like an eternity. When I looked up, Emily was texting on her phone. I hoped I hadn’t bored her. She noticed me looking and opened a wide smile.

“Footboy, you are doing a great job with that foot” I almost came out of joy.

Her smile turned devilish. She rested the clean foot on my shoulder and slowly moved the other foot, still dirty, to rest on my torso. One bare sole burning sacred footsepts on my chest, the other resting next to my ear, playing with my hair. I was locked in a mental lust prison, unable to move, locking Emily straight in the eye.

“Because you are such a good footboy, I am going to give you one of the greatest gifts you could ever receive. Don’t get spoiled. I am kind but I am not lenient. Before that, please recite back to me what you’ve learned about yourself today”

“Emily is the most important woman in my life.

I am will ever be aroused only by Emily and her gorgeous feet alone.

Serving Emily is my purpose in life.

I am not aroused just by Emily’s feet but by the prospect of serving her.

I am Emily’s footboy.”

The words pooured out of my mouth automatically and frenetically, like well trained soldiers. I was so horny.

“Good job, footboy” Her praise crawling down from my ears to my neck and contributing to a now painful erection.

“When you cum, all these new truths about yourself will be tatooed in your brain and you will be so much happier living a truthfully purposeful life for me. This will be the most powerful orgasm you have ever experienced and will shake you to your core.”

With that, she moved her clean foot from my shoulder to my forehead, with arches against my eye just as she did when we were in high school. The other, dirty, foot she moved from my chest toward my crouch. Oh my god this was really happening. I didn’t know where to focus. I had a god-sent foot resting on my face and another moving in slow motion caressing my thigh. I didn’t know how much longer I could hold. And then she lifted her foot. All my expectations—all my thoughts were lifted. I could have staying kneeling there, at the edge of orgasm, forever if so would have pleased Emily. It was actually just a second. Then she lowered her foot on my aching cock and I expoded in the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. All my muscles tensioned and my body arched back and forth. My hips moved automatically to waves of cum that hit my chest and Emily’s soles. My legs and arms were tremblng and I tried to move but Emily pressed her other foot harder on my face.

“Shhhhhhh. Enjoy this, footboy...”

I fell backwards still kneeling and closed my eyes to what seemed like forever. It all went dark. I couldn’t feel my body and my head was floating. What had happened? I was gaining some clarity after hours of sustained horniness around Emily. What did she say? What had I told her? She was so incredibly gorgeous but this was all a bit weird. I had to say something. I opened my eyes after I don’t know how long and saw Emily sitting at the same place. She smiled beautifully and I knew she was the most important woman in the world. Her feet were resting on my thighs, one clean, the other covered in cum over a fine layer of dust. She was the sexiest woman in the world.

“You did a great job, footboy, but you are not going to leave me high and dry here right?” She smiled and playfully gestured to the foot covered in my own cum.

The most beauitful foot in the world. The most imporant woman in the world. My purpose in life was to serve Emily. I was Emily’s footboy. Right! I jumped forward like a maniac to grab her foot and lick my cum from her toes. I didn’t lick it slowly, but hungrily. Emily had been so generous to give me a gift. The least I could do was serve her in any way she needed. And she didn’t need to ask. She was the most important woman in the world. I licked her foot clean off my cum until I was happy with the result. Then I looked for the other foot. It must have gotten a bit dirty in the meantime. Where was her other foot?

“You’ve done enough for now footboy.” I looked up to her. I must have looked disappointed.

“It’s been a long day. You’ll see being my footboy won’t be easy work. You will take the rest of the day to think about what you learned. You will be called here when I need you in person. But don’t worry, you have homework in the meantime.”