The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE EROTIC HYPNOSIS BLUES

By Witchman

William shifted slightly in the threadbare chair, eyes slightly slanted as they sought to utilize what little light there was in the room.

As had been his custom for longer than he cared to recall, he was home alone on a Saturday night. Once again, he was writing, that Muse being the only feminine contact he had had in some time.

A slight nudge to his right shoulder brought a small smile to his face, as he knew Archie had come to visit him.

Archie was William’s guardian angel. She had first appeared to him when he was in college, when his mother had died. Beautiful, blonde and blue-eyed, the winged wonder had been his companion during those trying times.

She never spoke aloud, for she did not have too, creatures of her ilk communicating through thought rather than word. She also changed form constantly; sometimes sitting on his shoulder like a parrot, other times huge and regal, floating over his bed or his head when he walked down the street. She never revealed herself totally, for she was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Still, she was there, always on the peripheral, somewhere outside the line of vision.

Now, however, she came to him only when he bemoaned his sorry lot in life, which was happening more often lately.

William smiled again as he felt a slight ray of warmth in his mind. “Hello, Archie,” he said.

Her voice was like a harp in the wind.

“Hello..... William...still lonely, I see?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“My poor, lonely writer. What kind of dirty story are you writing tonight?”

William shrugged his neck, stiff from strain. “Oh, the usual, I guess. Enlightenment through hypnosis. Forced lifestyle changes, grandiose seductions....”

“Lesbian scenes.”

He nodded. “Oh yeah, you gotta have those. Always a crowd pleaser.” Archie shook her head and sadly smiled at her young charge. “My darling, why are you so sad?”

William smiled while displaying no teeth, like Henry Fonda in “12 Angry Men.” “Nothing,” he said. Archie smiled, and stroked his hair. “Now now. What is wrong?” “Well, let’s see. The Department of Labor is about to refuse me unemployment benefits on the grounds that I was engaging in misconduct at work. And GW is still our President.”

Archie shook her head again. “No, the real reason,” she admonished him.

“I deleted all of my personal ads today,” he said, feigning great interest in editing his latest text.

“Why?”

“Because no one was responding to them.”

Archie stroked his hair again. “There there,” she said.

“Archie, I have never asked you or the Goddess for much, have I? I mean, I am a decent person, somewhat. I have good grooming habits, large genitalia, and I can carry on a conversation. Yet I can never seem to meet anyone cool. Or even, anybody.” “That is because you never go anywhere. You’ll never meet anyone sitting behind a computer.”

William laughed bitterly. “Oh, you have got that right. Screw that chatroom bullshit. Everybody talks too fast, writes too fast, and their spelling and grammar is always terrible. And another thing, have you been on the club page lately? All of the members are guys! I mean, what is the sense in joining a club for hypnotic women if 90% of the members are guys? Who do they think I am, some loser who can’t get laid?”

Then he glared at her. “Don’t answer that.”

Archie shook her head sympathetically. “My poor young writer. Will you read me what you have written?”

William paused. “It’s not finished.”

“That’s okay.”

William paused again. “Archie, all I want is to meet a nice girl. Someone who has a reasonable handle on her issues. Is that so much to ask for? I mean, really, is that so much? What the hell do I have to DO anymore, be buff like Fabio or something?

“Oh, my mistake. I did get one Personals response. The very first thing this woman asked me was what did I look like and how much money did I make.

“And don’t patronize me by telling me that it is not my time, or that there is somebody out there for everybody, and that if I am patient, it will come. I am not Kevin Costner building a fucking ballfield, you know. All I want, all that I have ever wanted, is a nice girl to love, and who would love me.

“And it has not happened. I can’t make it happen, my friends can’t, the few that I have, and it looks as if even my Spirit Guide can’t help.”

He stopped when he realized the volume of his voice, his bitter words ringing in the empty foyer near his study.

Once more, he felt Archie’s fingers in his hair.

“William, it is not your time now. I am sorry, but that is just how it is. You are not ready for anyone right now. Your heart is still aching over your lost love from Staten Island. Be honest with yourself, did you really think that you would meet someone like her in a bar, or in a “chatroom?” You can’t make anyone else happy unless you can make yourself happy.”

William bit his lip and blinked back his tears. “Then my cause is lost, because I can’t be happy being by myself all the time.”

“Do you know what really galls me? It is knowing that as soon as I do meet someone nice, every woman who never gave me the time of day will all of a sudden be interested in me. And then you women wonder why there are so many misogynists in this world. You should all be banned, like asbestos.”

“I know you don’t mean that.”

“And so do you.”

William bowed his head a little. “I’m sorry, Archie. I have my bitter days, you know, knowing myself so alone, so lonely.”

Then he smiled a little. “Well, at least I still have you, right? And some good weed.”

“Read to me, William,” Archie chided. “You are a talented writer, and your words make people happy. Take comfort and some pride in that.”

“Thanks,” William smiled ruefully. Then his face became serious again. “Archie,” he stammered, " I, I don’t know if I ever told you, but...I am glad you’re in my life.”

Her lips gently brushed his cheek, like a cherry blossom floating through a D.C. afternoon in autumn.

He smiled again, then began to read aloud.

Tasha’s eyes were wide and her breathing was ragged as her hand furiously stroked and fingered her sex, the scent of her arousal heavy in the room. Her pony-tailed red hair was plastered to her head in sweat, and the green bra and panties that were her only articles of clothing were soaked and smelling. She had downloaded a hypnotic spiral, and had installed a voice command so that the downloaded text would be played aloud, freeing her to play with herself while simultaneously being hypnotized.

The metallic tone of her PC droned away, impassively giving life to the story that was thrilling her. “Listen and obey, listen and obey. You have no will of your own.”

“No..... will,” she panted.

“You are a slut. A mind-controlled, hypnotized slut. You enjoy being hypnotized and seduced. It is your greatest wish, your greatest fantasy. You live to be seduced, to be hypnotized, over and over and over, each time going deeper, and deeper, and deeper.”

“Deep, deep, deep,” she whispered.

“You like to feel slutty. You enjoy feeling slutty.”

“Slutty, slutty.....slutty,” she repeated.

The spiral continued to spin and enchant her, and the pupils of her eyes looked like pinpricks.

“Surrender yourself to pleasure. Surrender yourself to hypnosis.”

Then the dam broke. “Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!” She fell back in her huge swivel chair, her eyes momentarily lost inside her head, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

The faint sounds of keys by the front door brought her back to reality, and she quickly shut down the computer, nimbly sprinting towards her bedroom door just as her roommate Jenny walked in the door.

“Tasha! Hide your shame!” Jenny grinned, then she sniffed the air. “It smells like pussy in here!”

“Just a second!” Tasha called out from her room, quickly pulling on a red silk kimono.

“Oh shit, Tasha, you’ve got pussy juice all over the keyboard!”

“I’m sorry Jenny. I was just reading some erotica and I got carried away, I guess.”

Jenny shook her head, her long black hair whipping through the room. “Girl, you are really sprung on that erotic hypnosis, aren’t you. Don’t you ever wonder what kind of perverts write that stuff?”

Tasha defiantly strode back into the study. “They are not perverts. It’ s just a fetish. Some girls like Patrick Swayze. I like a good, dirty story. The idea of being hypnotized and seduced really turns me on. It’s just a fetish.”

Jenny nodded in agreement, then stared hard at the dark stain between her roommate’s legs, a stain that showed quite clearly through the silk of her robe.

Tasha blushed. “Anyway, I’m sorry about the computer.”

Jenny shook her head again. “Tasha, it’s Saturday night. Don’t tell me you’ve been at home reading about sex when you could be outside getting it. Like I was, for example,” she winked.

“Okay, Jen, make us some hot chocolate while I change, and you can tell me all about your latest conquest,” Tasha said, dipping back into her room.

Closing the door behind her, she sighed, then confronted her Furby. “She’s wrong, you know. I am not going to meet a guy who writes like that in a bar, or even worse, a chatroom.

“I’ll bet he’s really handsome, too. But, anyone who could turn a girl on like that probably has a girlfriend already.”

Tasha walked to her window and gazed out over the moonlit night. “I’ll find him, someday,” she promised herself.

“I have to go now, William. Will you be alright?”

He nodded in affirmation as she shut down his Mac. “Yeah, I’ll be fine. I guess I will see you when I see you.”

“I really enjoyed your latest story, William.”

“Thanks. Bye.”

A cool breeze from the window was a sign to William that she was gone. He walked over to his window and gazed out over the moonlit night. “I’ll find her, someday,” he promised himself.

The End