The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Escape!

Los Angeles, 2002

Josef Strauss was seriously worried about his fiancée Juni, ever since she had joined a cult. Juni’s two Vietnamese friends Ly and Thieu were worried too. In fact, Ly and Thieu were trying to get her out of the cult. They went to a center called “New Beliefs” and told the leader Philip Taylor, “We’re here to see Juni.”

“Right this way,” he said, leading the two young women to a room full of women mostly Juni’s age-which was 25.

“Ly, Thieu!", Juni exclaimed, “it’s so good to see you!” and they hugged.

“Juni, let’s get out of here,” Ly said.

“I’m afraid she won’t be leaving,” Philip said.

“Why not?", Thieu asked, annoyed.

“Because she likes it here, don’t you Juni?”

“Y-yes,” she said, her voice quivering.

“Juni, you can’t stay here,” Ly said, “Josef is worried about you. He’s the one who really loves you. We all do.”

“I’m sorry. Juni’s not leaving. Good day.”

“We’re not leaving without her,” Ly firmly said.

“Yes you will, or I’ll call security,” Philip said.

Ly and Thieu left the building and afterwards Philip said to the women, “You’re not leaving. None of you are. No one out there loves you except me.”

Juni believed that though she never did before. She was brainwashed.

Josef called New Beliefs a day later and said, “I want to talk to Juni please.”

“Regarding?", the hostile leader asked.

“I want her out of there,” Josef said.

“I’m sorry, you can’t speak with Juni.”

“What’s your name?", Josef asked.

“Philip Taylor. I run New Beliefs.”

“Oh, Ly and Thieu told me about you. They told me you’re holding Juni prisoner.”

“Prisoner? Juni’s not a prisoner. She likes it here.”

“Juni belongs with us. We miss her,” Josef said.

“Juni doesn’t miss you. She doesn’t love you.”

“That’s not true! You’ve brainwashed her! Let me talk to her now!", Josef exclaimed.

“You can call it what you want. This conversation is over,” Philip said.

“Hey, don’t hang up on me!” Josef exclaimed, but then heard a click and a dial tone. He called back and exclaimed to the cult leader, “If you think this is over, you’re wrong! Wait until my friends and family call here. You don’t know the meaning of harassment!”

“I know YOU’RE being an idiot. Good day,” Philip said and hung up the phone.

* * *

Juni and Josef were engaged (they were both 25) but the leader told her to give the engagement ring to him.

“But I’m going to marry Josef!", she exclaimed.

“Josef doesn’t love you. We do-now give me the ring,” Philip said.

She took off her engagement ring and gave it to Philip. That ring meant everything to her, but she was convinced that Josef really didn’t love her, so it really didn’t matter.

* * *

Over time, the cult leader received countless phone calls from Ly, Thieu, Josef and Josef’s German aunt and uncle (that were living in Los Angeles), demanding that Juni be released. Despite the phone calls, Philip wouldn’t release her.

Juni talked to one of the young women, whom she shared a room with. The young woman’s name was Cary, and she was 5′5″ and slender with shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes and full lips. She was an American.

“Hi,” Cary said.

“Hi,” Juni said.

“Isn’t it great here?", Cary asked.

“Yeah. No worries, no nothing,” Juni said.

“Where are you from? You have an interesting accent.”

“I’m from Germany,” Juni said.

“I saw you wearing a ring yesterday,” Cary said.

“That was an engagement ring, but Josef doesn’t love me.”

“Is Josef German too?”

“Yes.”

“No, he doesn’t love you. Only our leader does.”

“I know,” Juni said.

Juni, Cary and the other girls went to bed that night and that night she heard a noise, and then heard someone open the bedroom door. A young man crept in and went to Juni’s bed. The man gently shook her and whispered her name. Juni woke up and nearly screamed, but the man muffled her mouth.

“Who are you?", she whispered.

“Es ist Josef,” the man whispered, “we’re getting out of here.”

With that, he poured a non-toxic solution on a tissue and put it over Juni’s nose. She lost consciousness and fainted, and Josef got her out of there.

* * *

The next morning, Juni was in Josef’s bed. She woke up and groggily asked, “Where am I?”

“It’s okay, You’re here,” Josef gently said, “I got you out of that horrible place last night.”

“No! You don’t love me!", Juni exclaimed.

“Yes I do, Juni. You’re brainwashed.”

“No. No one loves me except the leader.”

“The leader doesn’t love you Juni..we do...I do..that’s why I got you out of there.”

“No!", Juni exclaimed and attempted to flee, but Josef grabbed her arm and shot it with a sedative. In a few minutes she was out.

“I’m sorry Juni,” he softly said, “I didn’t want to do that.”

* * *

Juni woke up two hours later and Josef asked, “Will you behave this time?”

“Why?", she asked.

“Because if you act up again, I’ll give you another shot of that sedative and I don’t want to do that.”

“Okay,” she said.

“Good,” Josef said.

He looked at her left hand and asked, “Where’s your engagement ring?”

“My what?", Juni asked.

“The ring I gave you.”

“The leader has it. He said you didn’t love me.”

“Of course I love you!", Josef exclaimed, “we have to get that ring back!”

“I need to rest,” she said wearily.

“Okay,” Josef said.

* * *

Josef managed to get the ring back by stealing it, and put it back on Juni’s finger. Along with Ly and Thieu, they went to the engagement party but were in for a big surprise.

Juni met Josef’s parents, who had flown in from Germany for the party as well as his aunt and uncle who lived in the L.A. area. Her German cousins from Berlin and Munich had flown in, as well as her aunt, uncle, parents and grandparents-and she was talking to them (in German). Ly and Thieu’s Vietnamese friends had shown up too and she mingled with them as well. Everyone was abuzz, and the couple were dressed for a dress rehearsal. Juni wore a white wedding dress and white shoes, and Josef wore a dark suit, dark slacks and black shoes. But then EVERYONE got a big surprise.

Some lawyers had busted in, crashing the party.

“Juni, come with us!", exclaimed one lawyer, who grabbed her.

“Hey, that’s my fiancée!", Josef called out.

“Now she belongs to New Beliefs!", a male lawyer said, taking her away.

Josef’s uncle Rolf turned to him and asked, “What’s New Beliefs?”

“It’s that cult I got her out of,” Josef said, “the leader had her kidnapped. We’ve got to get her out.”

“What’s this all about?", Josef’s father Henry asked.

“The leader brainwashed Juni, and told her I didn’t love her, and even took her engagement ring. I snuck her out of there and stole back the ring, not to mention got it back on her finger. Now she’s gone again.”

“Do you know where New Beliefs is?", Josef’s father asked.

“Yes,” Josef said, “let’s go now.”

* * *

Josef, Henry and Rolf went to New Beliefs but couldn’t get through the front door, which was normally unlocked. Josef told his father and uncle, “Go around the back and try to open the door. I’ll go to the side of the building.”

“OK,” his father said, “come on Rolf.”

Henry and Rolf went around the back, and Josef went to the side of the building. They met the cult leader Philip and he asked, “Are you looking for Juni?”

“Where is she?", Henry asked angrily.

“She’s right here,” Philip said with an evil grin. With that he opened a closet and inside, Juni was bound and gagged.

He held up her engagement ring and told Josef, “Juni’s marrying no one.”

“Mmpph!", Juni mumbled and the cult leader shut the door.

“Leave now,” he said.

“Not without Juni,” Josef said.

“Security,” Philip called.

Security escorted the three out, and Philip had the building locked. He untied Juni and took her to his bedchamber. She was still in her wedding dress. He unzipped the back of the dress and she asked fearfully, “What are you doing?”

“Why Juni, we’re going to have sex. I know that’s what you want,” Philip said-grinning evilly.

“No Philip, that’s not what I want. I want to get out of here. I love Josef,” Juni said-her voice quivering.

He caressed her bare back, which made her feel extremely uncomfortable.

“I said no!", she said-distancing herself from the cult leader.

“Juni, no one is here, and besides you’re mine.”

“No, I’m Josef’s!", she said sharply.

“Juni, no one is going to save you-not even Josef. Your escape routes are completely blocked. Now be a good girl and come back here.”

She reluctantly walked back to him, who slipped off her dress-revealing a white bra and pantyhose. Juni watched helplessly as Philip slipped off her pantyhose and unhooked her bra. He said with an eerie calm, stroking her nude back, “I see you’re trembling. Don’t be afraid. Josef will never want or have you.” Then he eerily whispered,

“Don’t be afraid.”

Juni stopped trembling and he said, “That’s better. Now we can begin.”

Philip got undressed, put on a condom, got on top of Juni and began to get physically intimate with her. While he was having sex with her, there was a knock at the door. It was Josef.

“Juni!", he called out. He was looking for her. Philip opened the door, let him in and punched him. After the German was out cold, he ordered Juni to put her dress and undergarments back on. Fearfully she did as she was told, and then he tied both her and Josef up in his chamber. Philip knew that Henry would come looking for them, and he would make sure Josef’s father would find them.

* * *

Henry and Rolf were at Rolf’s home, and Henry asked, “Where’s Josef? He was supposed to be back hours ago.”

“Strange,” Rolf said.

“I’m going down there. I think something happened to him,” Henry said.

“Be careful,” Rolf said.

* * *

Henry went to New Beliefs and confronted Philip. He asked, “Have you seen my son Josef?”

“Yes,” the cult leader said, “come with me.”

He took Henry to his chamber, opened the door, and asked, “You mean him?”

“Josef!", Henry exclaimed.

They were tied to a chair.

“Let them go!", Henry exclaimed.

“You’re lucky they’re alive,” Philip exclaimed, “Josef made a big mistake coming down here. If you try anything stupid, I’ll kill them both.”

“You wouldn’t,” Henry said.

“Try me,” he said, “look, they’re together.”

The cult leader put a gun to Josef’s head and told Henry, “Now get out before I decide to kill your son and his girlfriend.”

Not wanting Josef and Juni to be hurt, Henry left the building. Philip turned to the couple, pointed the gun at them and said, “Don’t think I was joking. I’ll kill you both without a second thought if you try anything stupid.”

When he was gone, Juni whispered, “I think we can free ourselves.”

“But our escape routes are blocked. No one can save us,” Josef whispered.

“Okay, I have a plan and I can free both of us,” she whispered.

“Good luck, Juni,” Josef whispered back.

Juni managed to loosen the rope and said, “I think we’re free.”

“You’re a genius,” Josef said, grinning.

“Later, sweetie,” she said, “we’ve got to get out of here.”

Juni put her ear to the door and said, “I think the coast is clear.” and turned the doorknob. Sure enough, the door was unlocked but she didn’t open it yet. She said, “We’re going to run as fast as we can.”

“Gotcha!", Josef exclaimed.

“Ready?", Juni asked.

“Ready!”

“Let’s go,” she exclaimed, and slowly opened the door. Then they ran down the hall.

“Hey! You’re not getting away!", a voice called out. It was Philip.

Josef punched the cult leader and he and Juni ran down the hall to the front door. Philip had unlocked it again, so she and Josef took the opportunity to make their escape.

After they were outside, Juni looked out on the street and said, “Great. Which way do we go?”

“Who cares? Let’s run!", Josef exclaimed.

They didn’t have to run far when Rolf spotted them and honked his horn.

“It’s my uncle!", Josef exclaimed, “let’s go!” and they ran to the car.

“Juni, Josef!", Rolf exclaimed as they scrambled in the backseat of the car.

“Drive!", Juni exclaimed.

Rolf stepped on the gas and Juni looked behind them. Philip and a driver were chasing them.

“Rolf, we’re being chased!", Juni exclaimed.

“Then we’ll lose them!", Rolf said, and drove into traffic right back to his home.

Juni looked behind her and said, “I think we lost Philip and the driver.”

Rolf drove home and said, “Go inside and call the police.”

“Okay,” Josef said.

Rolf got out of the car a few minutes later, after the two were in the kitchen.

Josef called the police and exclaimed, “There is a madman after us.” They were talking via speakerphone.

“What’s his name?” the officer asked.

“Philip Taylor,” Josef said, “he tied us up.”

“Philip Taylor. That name sounds familiar. Any connection?”

“New Beliefs,” Juni said.

“The cult organization?", the officer asked.

“Yes,” Josef said.

“Where are you?”

“My uncle Rolf and aunt Sarah’s house,” Josef said.

“Where is the cult leader?”

“We don’t know, but we escaped and lost him on the street,” Juni said.

Rolf walked in the kitchen and asked, “Is that the police?”

“Yes,” Josef said.

Rolf took the phone off the cradle and said, “Hello?”

“Hello, this is the LAPD. Are you the man of the house?”

“Yes,” Rolf said.

“Sir, are you aware of a cult organization called ‘New Beliefs’?”

“Yes. My nephew and his fiancée Juni were escaped from there but Juni’s engagement ring is still missing.”

“We’ll get the ring back, but we advise that you remain at home. We can’t take chances on your safety.”

“Okay. Bye,” Rolf said.

“Thank you sir,” the officer said and hung up.

* * *

Two hours later the officer came by the house and told Juni, “I think this is yours, and gave her the engagement ring.

“Yes, thanks,” she said, almost breathless but extremely happy.

After the officer left, Rolf grinned and said, “Well, we have an engagement party to get to!”

“Right on!", Juni and Josef exclaimed.

They all went back to Josef’s parents’ house for the engagement party, but Juni pulled Josef aside for a chat. She told him, “When I was at New Beliefs, Philip raped me. I was a virgin until then.”

“Juni, we can’t worry about that now.”

“Josef, I—", she began but then Henry went over to them and said, “Rehearsal time,” meaning that Juni had to practice walking down the aisle to the wedding march. Once again Juni was in her wedding dress and white shoes and Josef wore his dark suit, slacks and black shoes. She met Josef and they faced his father. His father was rehearsing the part of the minister and said, “Do you, Juni, take this man to be your lawfully-wedded husband?”

“I—,” she stuttered, “I—", she stuttered again.

“Say ‘I do’,” Henry said gently.

“I can’t,” she sputtered out.

The response shocked her family as well as Ly and Thieu, and their friends.

“What do you mean you can’t?", Juni’s male cousin asked, shocked.

“I can’t do this. I’m sorry,” she said and took off the ring, giving it to Josef. Then she said “Goodbye” and ran out.

“Juni!", Josef called out.

“I think I should talk to her. Son, give me the ring,” Henry said and went after her.

Josef gave him the ring and afterwards Henry found her outside on the lawn. She said, “I can’t marry Josef.”

“Why not?", he asked.

“I tried to tell him that I got raped.”

“How?", he asked.

“Philip raped me at New Beliefs. I told him to stop, and he didn’t listen. I couldn’t escape,” she said-crying.

“Juni, that wasn’t your fault. You told him no,” Henry said holding her, and slipping the ring back on her finger.

“He brainwashed me, told me that Josef didn’t love me.”

“But he does,” Henry said.

“How can we consummate our marriage without me thinking of that ugly incident?", Juni said-sobbing.

“You have to. My son would want you to,” Henry said gently.

“I didn’t feel in control.”

“Well, you’re in control now,” Henry said-and kissed her cheek.

Juni put her arms around his neck and hugged him. and he wrapped his arms around Juni.

“Are you ready to go inside?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Good girl.”

* * *

A few minutes later, Juni and Josef were practicing again and Henry said, “Then by the power vested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

They kissed and Juni’s German family, as well as Thieu and Ly, cheered. Later they celebrated with dinner and drinking, and the two were glad to be back in casual clothing, especially Juni-who wore a halter top and hip hugging jeans. Later when Josef’s father passed by he whispered, “Good job, Juni,"—patting her shoulder. Her cousin Inga, told her, over punch, “Congratulations.”

“Thanks, Inga,” she said.

“Juni, phone call,” her male cousin said, handing her the cordless.

“From who?”

“Philip, a cult leader.”

Juni shuddered and asked, “Hallo?”

“Hello,” Philip said in a sinister tone.

“What do you want?", she asked.

“You and Josef sent me to prison. I hope you’re happy.”

“We are. You belong there. By the way, I’m marrying Josef. He loves me. Bye-bye.”

After she hung up, Philip steamed with anger and screamed. The police officers put him back in his cell and locked the door. He yelled out, “It’s their fault I’m in here!” several times, but had to cease when a cop told him to shut up.

One week later Juni and Josef were married in Rolf and Sarah’s home, amidst both happy and tearful guests, and of course they consummated their marriage that night also. One year later Juni gave birth to their first son in Berlin, Germany.

And they lived happily ever after.