The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Escape

Chapter Four: Summer

Summer had been half asleep when she felt the craft change directions. She kept her eyes closed and waited for it to stop turning wondering where the change of course was taking them. The craft stopped banking when it had completely turned back in the direction they had come from. Summer shot out of bed quickly, stopping only to put some jeans and t shirt on she hurried out of her room toward the flight deck. There was no one around when she passed through the craft but she noticed Marie’s cell door was open. Summer put two and two together and decided that Marie must have escaped and got up to the controls somehow. Her muscular form tensed as she got to the bottom of the first flight of stairs. The lights had been powered down so anyone could have laid a trap. Slowly she climbed upwards. Summer knew she was bigger than all the others onboard and could easily pin them in open combat but she’d seen some of the weird things in the cargo hold. At the top of the stairs the first thing see noticed was a quiet pinging noise coming from a panel set into the wall beside the Holodeck. She crossed and looked at it. The display simply said ‘In Session’. Summer knew better than to try pushing any button so she looked around to see if she could see anyone in the dullness. One of the strange pods was wide open with blue light spilling out across the room. Summer approached it slowly and cautiously until she was standing right in front of it. She looked but the blue light that resonated from within made it hard to see inside. Gingerly she took a further step toward the open door. The light flared up dazzling Summer and forcing her to momentarily look away which is why she didn’t see the shackles before it was too late. At great speed four metal shackles shot out and with precision clamped around Summer’s wrists and ankles. Each one was attached to the end of flexible metal tubing which became taut as soon as the shackles were secure and starting trying to pull Summer toward the pod. The initial shock cleared up quickly and she started trying to pull against them. She managed to turn herself around and found she was able to get more traction that way. At first it felt as though she was winning. She managed to pull herself a good meter more away from the pod when the metal tubing slackened and fell to the floor. Summer tried to seize the chance and tried to get the shackles off her wrists. This quickly became obviously futile only being able to use one hand at a time so she bent down look at her ankles. Just as she was making some progress on her right ankle the metal tubing tensed again and Summer’s feet were quickly pulled from beneath her. She hit the ground with a bump and couldn’t help but cry out

‘Shit!’ She shouted as she felt herself being dragged backwards along the floor. She couldn’t move her legs at all and her arms seemed to securely fixed to her side making it impossible for her to turn over and fight it. She reached the pod and her arms were suddenly pulled up above her head pulling the rest of her up as well until she was standing upright in the pod. Her arms were secured by her sides and the door slammed shut on her.

Jessica was sound asleep but was startled awake by a loud thump from above followed by a shout. She rushed to put on some jeans and vest top and to tie back her frizzy red hair before running out of her room. Like Summer before her Jessica noticed Marie’s cell door being open and feared the worst. As she reached the stairs she heard the sound of a door closing loudly. She bounded up the stairs two at a time and instantly noticed the pod when she reached the top. Rushing toward it she saw Summer was trapped inside, a look of desperation on her face. Jessica reached the pod and tried to activate the touch panel on the side but all it would do was to flash an ‘In Session’ warning at her. She tried to indicate to Summer that she was going to try cutting the power but on closer inspection the pod seemed to be securely attached to the wall at the back. Jessica thought she found an access panel but after quickly pulling it to one side it turned out to be a ventilation pipe. A bright blue flash filled the room and Jessica hurried back to the front of the pod only to realise that Summer was now completely naked. A look of pure panic on her face.

‘Hold on! Try and fight it!’ Jessica called through the glass to which Summer rolled her eyes.

Inside the pod Summer had been trying to work her hands free but the shackles seemed to perfect fit. She didn’t really care too much she was naked. She worked out at the gym a lot and showered with the rest of her rugby team without any fuss but this time it made her feel very nervous. A hissing sound started in the floor and a blue fog started to fill the pod. Summer could hear Jessica outside calling for her not to breathe it before she was blurred from view. Taking a deep breath, Summer held it as long as she could. She felt something happen. Just a twitch at first but then a her whole body felt like it was on fire. She gasped at the pain inhaling a big gulp of the gas which strangely seemed to make the pain disappear and replaced with a warm tingling feel. An extractor fan started above and the pod soon emptied of the gas. Summer felt normal until she realised that she now just shorter than Jessica and one look down confirmed that she now had the body of a porn star.

Jessica stared open mouthed at her friend. Moments earlier she had been six foot with a body builders form and short cropped hair but now she had changed completely. She was now around five foot seven with very little muscles. Her body had changed to an hourglass figure with her breasts swelling to at least an E cup and her hair now down to her shoulders. She was brought back to the moment by the noise of the Holodeck door sliding open. Jessica turned and stared as a bimbofied Alice emerged completely naked and seemingly proud. She spotted Jessica quickly and ran toward her giggling.

‘Jessie!!’ She squealed before hugging her pressing her ample chest into Jessica’s

‘A.. Alice?! What happened to you?’ Jessica asked in shock

‘I came! Lots and lots! Smell!’ Before Jessica could push her away Alice ran her finger between her legs and pushed them up to Jessica’s nose. She stepped back and pushed Alice’s arm down but the musky alluring smell lingered.

‘No I mean how’d you get to look like that?!’ Jessica snapped.

‘Oh I don’t know. science maybe?’ Pouted the bimbo. ‘But don’t I look great! Just like a Fuckslave bimbo should look!’

‘A what?!’ shouted Jessica

‘It’s great! Feel me!’ Alice chimed and pulled Jessica’s hand up to her bare chest. Jessica tried to push her away but ended up with a handful of breast which made Alice moan. Then she suddenly noticed Summer in the pod.

‘Ohh! Look at Summer’s new body! I can’t wait to try it’ She smiled at Summer who looked panicked. Alice then turned to Jessica. ‘You should get a new body too! You should join us.’ There was something in Alice’s voice that made Jessica step back a couple of times.

‘I don’t..’ Jessica started.

‘You really should. You’d enjoy it so much. These girls all have.’ Allen had come up the stairs. Behind him were two women who could have been Emma and Marie at some point but were now completely in Fuckslave mode. Neither were wearing much. Emma was dressed in a dark red corset, a thong and stockings with a suspender belt whilst Marie wore a blue low cut latex dress that didn’t cover much. They were all walking toward Jessica now. She turned and ran up on to the flight deck locking the door behind her.

From within the pod Summer rolled her eyes. Some use Jessica had been. She watched as the Allen, Emma and Marie reached Alice who smiled and giggled as Allen pulled her in close grabbing her chest.

‘I don’t know what happened to you Alice but you’ve turned out great. Really sexy.’ More giggling followed before Allen turned toward the pod and gave an evil smile as he crossed towards it. Summer tried her best to hide her fear by giving him a look of pure disgust. Allen looked her up and down then winked at her. She could feel the hate and disgust rise in her and she tried to hit out but the shackles still prevented her from moving much. Without breaking eye contact Allen pushed a button on the touch panel and a whirring noise started at the top of the pod.

‘See you in ten minutes.’ He smiled at her before signalling to the others and heading down stairs. Summer looked up to see a strange looking helmet descending toward her head. She instantly tried to shuffle out of the way but another strap sprang out from behind and gripped across her shoulders keeping her from moving. The helmet sunk on to her head slowly as she struggled. She felt the cushioned inside hit the top of her head and a further strap secured it in place under her chin. Summer could feel herself starting to panic. Her heart was now beating quicker than is ever had. The helmet visor was now moving down and covering Summer’s face. The visor was made from the same substance as the rest of the helmet and as it clicked in place it completed an almost perfect sphere around Summer’s head. Inside it was complete dark inside with no way of seeing out. To add to her panic Summer now felt completely disorientated. A gentle blue glow gradually filled the inside of the helmet. Summer could make out faint shapes in the hazy light but was unable to focus on any of them. Eventually the shapes started turning into words like Calm, Relax and Let Go which Summer had no choice but to read. Even with her eyes closed the text still seemed to burn through. Soft calming music started playing inside the helmet and against herself Summer found she was actually to feel slightly more well adjusted. There was something about the music though something underneath the notes that she couldn’t put her finger on. The words flowed randomly around in front of her eyes sometimes in focus and sometimes out of focus and the calmer she felt the softer the edges became until they faded back into nothing. The music continued though, it’s notes and structure were strangely hypnotic. New words started coming into focus They weren’t so gentle this time with words like Excitement, Pleasure and Touch flowing freely. The music started picking up pace and volume and with it other words started to appear smaller this time but growing in size. So small that summer couldn’t make them out at first. She focused on the larger words and blinked as her body seemed to respond to them even before she had read them. Her body tingled more and more as the words seem to penetrate straight into her subconscious. The other words were now more visible but Summer tried her best not to look at them scared they would find their way through her defences but bubblegum female voices had started reading the words with the same rhythm as the music.

‘Need, Want, Serve’ Toned the first voice whilst the second voice continued over the top almost singing ‘Excitement, Pleasure, Touch’. Summer could feel the tingling growing in her newly bimbofied body and her breathing grew deeper which she could barely control. The words faded but the voices continued. An image of her new self came into focus and Summer swallowed nervous of what was gonna happened next. A third voice started over the top of the others

‘Imagine touching your tits’ The image of Summer started rubbing her breasts and Summer’s own hand went to grab her chest but the shackles restrained her. She felt grateful they were there. ‘Imagine playing with your pussy’ the voice chimed and again the image of Summer followed the instruction. Again the real summer was grateful for shackles but a part of her was now getting frustrated that she couldn’t touch herself the tingling was reaching a point where it was getting distracting. She watched as the image of herself played with her pussy and she could almost feel it. She needed it, she wanted it but part of still kept hold of reality. She had to focus. This wasn’t her.

‘Imagine being fucked!’ The voice came loud and clear though the other voices were getting louder and making it hard to think. A naked male figure appeared behind digital Summer and she stuck her ass out in his direction. He placed his cock just outside her pussy and then pushed on home. The real Summer felt her hips involuntarily move backwards and was shocked to feel something long, warm and hard rub between her legs. Part of her shuddered, she needed it but a still sane part of her managed to bring her hips back up. As the image of her writhed with pleasure in front of her it was all she could do to keep herself upright. The voices were now so loud that it was hard for Summer to even hear herself think.

‘Imagine cumming! Give yourself! Become your body! You are a Fuckslave!’ Summer saw the image of herself screaming with pleasure but she hung on as long as she could. Eventually the need became too much for her to take. Random thoughts started bouncing around her head that she wasn’t even sure were hers. ‘I need to serve. I need pleasure! I need to cum’ She slowly started to give in and lower herself down on to whatever waited but then when last voice from within shouted ‘NO!’ and she was upright again. The light in the helmet turned red, the voices stopped and it rose up above Summer’s head. The shackles released and the pod down flung open. Summer stumbled out and straight into Marie who instantly brought her hand up and started playing with Summer’s tits.

‘Ohh they’re so soft!’ she cooed but Summer pushed her away. The tingling was still as strong as ever and she was more aroused than she had ever been but she knew this was her last chance. She looked around. Allen and the other girls had surrounded her. Allen was looking at the control panel for the pod.

‘Subject Rejected: character too strong, Suggested Action: Pleasure Pain sequence. Reinsert Subject.’ He read aloud. ‘Well I guess we could give it a try. Come on girls let’s get her back in.’

They advanced on Summer who stepped back toward to the pod. There was a gap between Emma and Allen. Summer tried to get through but she’d forgotten how much weaker her new body was compared to her old one. Allen was able to grab her quickly and turn her around. He pushed her resisting body toward the pod. She fell forward and before she had time to correct herself the shackles had shot out again and had wound her in. The door slammed and the helmet descended quickly. The image of herself appeared again. This time it had an angry look on its face. There was no music or chanting voices this time.

‘What are you doing?’ The image demanded

‘I... what?’ Summer answered unsure of what to say.

‘This is you now!’ She waved a hand over figure. ‘You’re only good for fucking!’

‘No! I...’ Summer was cut short by a small but painful shock that hit her back. She winced.

‘It’s not good to deny what you are’ the image continued.

‘But I’m not...’ Another shock made Summer stop talking

‘You are your body nothing more! And your body will help you experience all the pleasures you could ever dream of ’ Summer stayed quiet this time, not wanting to get shocked again.

‘Let’s put it another way. You don’t like to feel depressed, nervous or angry do you?’

‘um No’ Summer reluctantly answered. A warm feeling of excitement returned to her and the tingling started to spread again.

‘And you like pleasure and excitement don’t you?’

‘I er yeah’ Another surge of excitement flashed through her as she answered. This time it seemed to slow down her thoughts as well.

‘Then you can no longer be the old Summer. She is gone now’

‘But...’ Summer began but was shocked again. She shook her head but a haze had started to descend

‘The old Summer was strong willed, muscular and determined. Do you look that way now?’

‘I.. Er.. No..’ Summer conceded. Another bout of excitement coursed through her leaving her breathless.

‘In fact nothing of the old Summer is left. Look at yourself. Your body screams pleasure seeking submissive bimbo!’

‘Well.. I... I guess so.’ She didn’t feel any guilt saying this. It was true, she now looked like a bimbo. More pleasure flowed through her filling up her head with haze as she agreed.

‘The new Summer is now just her body. All she wants is excitement, pleasure and to serve.’

‘Pleasure..’ Summer repeated in a dream like way.

‘The new Summer is an incarnation of lust and desire. All she cares about is others wanting to touch her, to FUCK her’

‘I... am... lust’ Summer repeated as another wave of ecstasy swept through her. She knew it was true. No one could ever feel this horny and not be.

‘You exist only to obey and be fucked.’

‘I... obey’ It was getting too much for her now and she wrestled with the shackles. She needed to touch herself. She would agree to anything now.

‘Lower your hips.’ The image demanded. Summer didn’t need to be told twice. She felt to same long hard and warm dildo as before but this time she didn’t care and as it rubbed against her already wet pussy she moaned loudly.

‘Surrender to the feeling Summer. Become herself!’ The voice in the Helmet said.

The dildo repositioned itself and Summer felt it pressing again the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself onto it. She could feel it pushing deep inside her. A primal lust took hold of Summer and she moaned loudly.

‘Summer you are a Fuckslave! You no longer need to think. You live for this feeling!’

‘Oh yes!! I live for this! Summer is a Fuckslave!’ She called out as the dildo started pumping in and out of her. She could feel herself finally reaching orgasm but the dildo withdrew, the shackles unclipped and the helmet came off leaving Summer standing there confused and extremely horny. The door swung open and she stepped out. She was surrounded again, all of them looking curiously at her. She looked around and spotted Allen. She moved quickly toward him, pushing him down on the ground. She straddled him and looked straight down at him.

‘I need you inside me!’ She called out with no shame. He simply smiled. He was only wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts. She stuck her hands down his shorts and pulled his cock out the front opening not even bothering to remove his underwear. She then slowly lowered herself onto his already hard cock. With every inch she felt better and better. Her hips took control and she bounced relentlessly on top of him. A giggle from behind made her turn. She signalled for Marie to come and join. She pulled the young Fuckslave into her chest where she started licking at Summer’s nipples. This was enough to bring her close to cumming. Her hips moved faster and faster and when she felt Allen’s thumb rubbing her clit she surrendered completely cumming hard and letting out an almost animal moan of pleasure.