The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Every Woman Has a Price by Redsliver, Chapter 10

Chapter Title : Handshake Deal

* * *

Giselle tipped the taxi driver generously despite his insistence that she need not pay. Her cheeks were flushed red. She should have googled it at least. Scotia Square, and thus Kirk’s office, was across the street from her hotel.

Her fifteen hundred dollar heels clicked on the tile floor of the small shopping center on the first floor. Her wide sunglasses imperiously dismissed the patrons of the food court as she followed the signage to the elevators.

“What floor?” A well dressed redheaded woman was riding up from the lower floor. She looked Giselle up and down with catty calculus. Giselle ignored her. The woman was approaching forty and Giselle was 28. Despite how well the older woman had aged, and she was striking, there was no competition between them.

“Sept. Desole, seven.” Giselle said.

“Already pressed.” The redhead declared a victory. The two ignored each other as they rode up. The redhead cut in front of Giselle so that she would be the first one off and onto the floor. Giselle waited and stepped out. The redhead knew where she was going. Giselle needed to check the room numbers before she turned and reached the door the redhead let swing in Giselle’s face.

“Bonjour!” Kirk had stopped pacing inside his rented space. It was less an office and more a small conference room. His daughter, a cute teenaged girl, drummed her fingers on the table. She could be very pretty but was a bit too tomboyish for her age.

“Bonjour.” Giselle grinned. She pushed her sunglasses up into her black hair and smiled. They were prescription and she’d need to switch to her regular glasses in her purse in a moment. “You look well.”

“Thank you.” Kirk bobbed his head. He beamed.

“This is my daughter, Frieda.” He gestured first to the brunette. “And my future wife, Valentina.”

“Just Val is fine.” The redhead’s effected politeness was paper thin.

“Of course, girls, this is Giselle. She’s Monsieur le Carre’s proxy.” He bobbed.

“It is a pleasure to meet you both.” Giselle smiled.

“Hi.” Frieda said. She was laser focused in on her phone.

“Oh, the coins!” Kirk erupted. “Our, um, our seller is due to arrive this afternoon, but we do have one of the pieces here.”

“We do?” Frieda perked up.

“Yes, of course.” Kirk said. “Here.”

He jogged across the room to a briefcase that sat on the edge of the table.

“I’m going to get some refreshments.” Val said. “Coffee for everyone.”

“Merci.” Giselle agreed.

“One milk, three sugars.” Frieda said.

“Double double for me, sweetheart.” Kirk said. Frieda was crowding him as he laid out the coin, with its attached receipt on the table. Val waited for Giselle to give her instructions. Giselle walked over to inspect Kirk’s coin.

“He gave this to you directly?” She asked.

“Of course!” Kirk smiled.

“This date matches your time in France.” Giselle’s fingernail tapped the card.

“Oh, I mean, to me directly? No, my daughter accepted it from him. The store, you see.”

Giselle looked over the small smiling freckled brunette. “Yes, perhaps, I do see.”

* * *

“Welcome home!” Everyone shouted as Owen walked into his apartment. He blushed and slammed the door behind him.

This was Janice’s doing. In a semi-circle, just out of arm’s reach, stood Zera, Roxxi, Tamara, Darlene, and Elizabeth. Other than ear, eyebrow, and navel piercings, they were all naked. Janice knocked on the door.

“Rude!” The green haired cousin of Owen said. She rubbed her nose as if his door slamming had caught her. “Hey girls.”

They were naked, arranged, and waiting. Confident and displayed were different. Elizabeth had her ankles crossed and one knee in front of the other. Her left arm covered her nipples and her right hand covered her face. Tamara shivered. Her hands were laid flat on her ass, crossed behind the small of her back. Her eyes were shut tight. Darlene had her cheeks puffed up and her eyes burned with non-sexual unhappy passion. Zera stood relaxed. She made the drumming fingers over her pussy look aloof and distracted rather than defensive. Roxxi lifted her hair and posed her petite body for Owen. She beamed around her braces. She blushed, at least her neck and chest did, as her face had on too much makeup to let the color through.

Owen looked down the hall and shut the door.

“Roxxi’s the only one left you haven’t fucked.” Janice explained. “But this is your orgy on demand.”

“Not quite the only one.” Owen said thinking of Frieda.

“Right, he’s gotta bend your skanky ass over sooner or later.” Darlene scowled at Janice.

“Ha!” Janice laughed. “She’s trying to steal me from you.”

“Maybe not?” Tamara shook her head after being the subject of Janice’s accusation. Her eyelids weren’t as tight but she refused to face the room. “Maybe I don’t dislike you?”

“What?” Elizabeth said. “You mean, those sluts are here because I hate them! It is all my fault.”

“It’s your success.” Owen said. He walked over and lifted Elizabeth’s chin. She stared him in the eye. She frowned. His face did not look good. “Own it.”

“Yes, Master.” She mumbled.

“Oh, fuck off.” Zera scowled. “You don’t get off for baiting your neanderthal ex.”

“That wasn’t cool at all.” Owen agreed. “Look, look at me, Liz. I own these bodies. I didn’t mean to but I’m not going to throw anything this valuable away. You are mine.”

“That’s so romantic.” Roxxi beamed. Darlene scowled at the little punk rock groupie. It kept her from agreeing.

“You’re supposed to slay the monster to get the girl.” Elizabeth said snapping her eyes at Roxxi.

“I’m a lover not a slayer.” Owen laughed at his own joke. “But I don’t care for tossing gasoline on the fire. Who has to be anywhere today?”

“I’ve got work at 5.” Elizabeth said.

“I should get some studying in.” Zera agreed.

“I got Roxxi hired at the cafe.” Janice said. “I have to train her later this afternoon.”

Tamara and Darlene waited silently. He looked over them all. He took out his phone and looked at the time. Quarter to 11 in the morning.

“Cool, I keep the waitresses then.” He said, “Janice, do you mind—”

“You going to talk to the pawn guy?” Janice asked. “I mean you are keeping the coins, not selling them now.”

“That’s true.” Owen said. “Hmm… You know, I’m going to go. But, that’s at 2 right? At least you know you won’t miss work, right Liz?”

“Right.” She said. “Am I staying with you? Moving in here? I still live with my boyfriend.”

“Shit.” He said. “Let’s leave that for a few days. Tamara’s… Darlene maybe… No, I guess Janice for the tits. You should be able to borrow clothes if you need it.” He drummed his thigh. “Janice, I’m going to give you a few hundred bucks. I need you to fill mine and your showers with whatever hygiene stuff these girls need.”

“Oh! Shopping trip!” Janice grinned.

“Maybe I should do it?” Tamara said. “I mean, you wanted them and they’ve got their things this afternoon.” Tamara had gestured first to the waitress and second to the others.

“Thank you.” Owen grabbed Tamara’s hands and pulled her in for a kiss. All of the women, save for Janice, stared daggers at Tamara. “This has been a hell of a welcome, but I suppose we should get some clothes on now, huh?”

* * *

Elizabeth and Darlene remained naked. Elizabeth knelt and lowered her eyes out of embarrassment. Darlene knelt and lowered her eyes because Owen had liked Elizabeth’s supplication and demanded the brunette mirror the blonde.

Owen looked like hell. His right eye was swollen and blackened. His jaw was purple with bruise. His cast added to the mess. He smiled, at an angle, because his face was sore.

He ran his hand through the girls soft hair. His erection floated unseen near their lowered gazes. He grinned.

“Have you girls ever done this before?” He asked.

“No.” Elizabeth said.

“Not sober.” Darlene admitted. “And not with someone hotter than me.”

“I’m not hotter than you.” Elizabeth said.

“You’re both hot.” Owen said. “Together then.”

He rolled his fingers down their jaws. He pushed both faces up. They were beautiful and soft. Elizabeth’s breasts were smaller than Darlene’s. Darlene’s ass was smaller than Elizabeth’s. Elizabeth’s blue eyes avoided Darlene’s brown eyes. Darlene’s hands took their place before Elizabeth’s could.

“Together.” Owen demanded again.

Elizabeth hated the sound of glee in his voice. She leaned forward to bring her mouth to Owen’s cock. Her cheek brushed up against Darlene’s and they both retreated as if from a hot stove.

“You’re going to be doing much more than giving a blowjob together.” Owen said.

“I’m not gay. You have lesbians for that!” Elizabeth flinched.

He laughed excitedly. “I do!” He chuckled.

“Better we do it together than he calls in them, right?” Darlene asked. “Most of the time I like you.”

“Most of the time.” Elizabeth agreed. “Alright.”

Elizabeth took a long breath. Darlene went in quickly. Darlene’s noisy suck shocked Elizabeth back again. Owen grabbed her hair.

“Together.” He demanded. “That’s an order.”

“Yes, Master.” Elizabeth said. She leaned in and Darlene reatreated enough so that they could take a side of Owen’s cock’s head into their mouths together. Elizabeth laced her fingers through Darlene’s as they held his cock. He tangled up his fingers in his hair and he moaned.

Elizabeth couldn’t stop thinking. She gave head to Brett with passion. She gave head with her body not with her mind. Her brain flew a mile a minute. Everything was too much. Darlene even being naked next to her bothered her. The smell of Darlene’s breath, which was sweet. The collisions of their tongues. The tightness of their fingers together.

She looked up through her bangs. Owen cleared them from her eyes. The hardness of her cast swept along her forehead. She had used to like him. She had wanted him here, with Darlene’s mouth on his cock. They would’ve been so cute together.

Threesomes weren’t cute.

Elizabeth dragged her tongue down the side of the head and turned back the moment she tasted Darlene’s knuckle.

Darlene, for her part, took to Owen’s cock like a fish to water. She stopped pressing her cheek and side into Elizabeth. She really had less than zero interest in her friend, but she wasn’t going to deny Owen any reason to favor her. If she had to bring someone up from the bottom with her, it was sure as shit not going to be any of the other women.

“This is the best.” Owen said. He was overwhelmed by the dual blowjob. It was so far afield of his sexual potential that he couldn’t help but oversell it to himself in his mind. He could’ve gotten better out of both women but he didn’t have the wherewithal to do less than to stroke hair and lose himself.

Elizabeth jumped off of Owen’s cock. Her tongue had been out below the head of his cock and Darlene’s had ran across the bottom of it.

“You gonna cum, Master?” She faked the hookerish tone and looked up into his eyes. He stared down and she felt as desired as she had ever had. She moved back in to his cock.

“Do that tongue thing again.” He ordered.

“Yels, Malstaa.” Darlene slurred. She put her spare hand on the back of Elizabeth’s neck and pulled her in to Owen’s cock.

Elizabeth succumbed. Her mind could keep fighting it. Some jobs were dirty but that didn’t mean they didn’t need to be done. She looked Darlene in the eyes. The brunette looked upset with her. Elizabeth turned and walked her knees to straddle one of Darlene’s.

There breasts swayed against each other and their hands started moving together well. They pumped his cock into the mix of their lips that walled in the head of his cock. Darlene made a move, pulling harder on Elizabeth’s neck. The women were almost French kissing, but for Owen’s cockhead in the way.

“Shit!” Owen groaned warmly.

Elizabeth felt Darlene’s nose slide across her own. Darlene’s fingers tightened on her neck. Elizabeth knew she couldn’t listen to her body anymore. Her body was Owen’s and she couldn’t run away when he wanted her here.

“Cum all over our faces.” Darlene spoke with her lips sliding on Owen’s cockhead.

“Yes!” Elizabeth lied. She closed her eyes. It worked for Tamara. Maybe it didn’t work for either of them.

“This is awesome!” Owen cheered. He couldn’t grab both women’s faces to push them cheek to cheek in the line of fire. He moved Darlene. Darlene guided Elizabeth by the neck.

“Yeah!” He growled.

Elizabeth panted. Darlene played it up more. Their faked orgasms for sucking his cock left Owen as limp and as happy as he had ever been.

“Owen,” Zera knocked on the bedroom door and poked her head in. “I’m taking off. You got your thing in a few minutes, right? Want to walk with me? I can wait for you to get a shower.”

“Go on.” Darlene said.

“God!” He staggered smiling like an idiot to the washroom.

“He came on my eyelids.” Elizabeth waved her hands at her face. “Can you get me a Kleenex?”

When Darlene’s tongue scooped the cum off, Elizabeth felt the wet pressure over her eye. She didn’t scream. It was the hardest thing she had ever managed. Darlene had managed to whisper, “He’s watching.”

* * *

“Hey, your boyfriend’s at table four.” Elizabeth walked into work and froze at the words.

“Shit.” She muttered. She brushed her hair back and untied her ponytail. She forced a smile.

Brett angrily shuffled back and forth between sipping his coffee and drinking his beer. Elizabeth came over and leaned on the edge of the booth. “Hi.”

“Yeah.” He said. “I kinda wanted to make a scene. I’m livid but even the caffeine and alcohol aren’t setting me off.”

“Yeah.” Elizabeth said. “Want me to—”

“Unless your going to say tell me everything and admit to being a whore. The answer is no.”

“I was going to buy you dinner.” She frowned.

“I can’t be bought off.” Brett said. “So, what is it about this guy? Is he richer than me? Better in bed? He’s not better looking. He doesn’t love you more.”

“He doesn’t.” Elizabeth agreed. “But that’s my heart. I’m in this for my body.”

“It’s sex?” He blanched and whiteknuckled the bottle. “You stupid slut. Pay for this.”

He got up and walked out of the restaurant. Elizabeth stood there until the other waitress came over and grabbed her elbow.

* * *

“Jesus, what the hell?” Kirk frowned when he caught a look of Owen’s face.

“Oh, yeah… Not my best look.” The younger man smiled. Frieda bounced in the chair at the table. It was just the three of them in the conference room office.

“I’d hate to see the other guy.” Kirk tried to joke.

“Nah, he’s never looked better.” Owen laughed. “I’m not a fighter. Even I had both hands.”

“Oh!” Frieda rushed over. “They replaced your cast!”

“You—” Owen stopped himself from saying she saw it yesterday with a look at the father. “You can always sign it again. Though my cousin suggests you make your name legible this time.”

“Oh my God!” Kirk laughed, “I’ve been after her since she learned to write. Legible’s not happening.”

“Dad!” Frieda snapped.

“Dads are supposed to embarrass you.” Owen stroked her hair and pushed her back around the table.

“Yeah, but—” Frieda said. “Oh, um, did you bring the coins and the box?”

“Of course.” Owen said. “I even brought the inheritance paperwork I got through Grandpa’s lawyer. If that helps.”

“Isaac Lahey.” Kirk beamed when he caught the name with only a cursory glance to the unfolded papers. “This is… Holy shit! These are The Judas Silvers.”

“I mean, it cost 30 for Jesus, right? I hardly have enough for a doubting Thomas.” Owen laughed. He extracted the cherrywood box and opened it with its riser.

“Six coins?” Kirk looked down.

“Seven.” Frieda reminded her father. She waved the one in the clear plastic bag on the corner of the table.

“Yes, I’m sorry. I thought there was 12.” He frowned. “I’ve brought some optical equipment, may I take a closer look.”

Kirk lifted a small black bag and brought out a set of eyepieces and a microscope.

“You may look, but I’m not giving them to you.” Owen declared. He all but crossed his fingers and prayed as he slid the box to Kirk.”

“Oh, of course not!” Kirk shook his head. “I’m the appraiser and broker. The coins will only ever be in my hands as transit from or to yourself.”

“Agreed.” Owen said and hid the relieved sigh.

“Frieda, write this man up a receipt please.” Kirk said. He looked up to Owen and smiled. “This could take a half hour or so. If you don’t mind leaving them in the office with me, Frieda can take you down to the food court or something.”

“Dad!” Frieda blushed.

“That sounds lovely.” Owen said folding the receipt and slipping it into his pocket. “We’ll be back in 30-45?”

“Excellent.” Kirk said. “Be good, sweetheart.”

Owen held the door for Frieda as they stepped out into a hall. It was empty but for a dark haired woman in an expensive skirt suit sipping on a steaming McDonald’s coffee.

“It’s all mall food downstairs but I like the Thai place—”

“Take me somewhere I can fuck you.” Owen grinned.

“But—Yesterday in the hospital. We agreed that—”

“I was on harder medication. Let’s not wait.” He smiled and brushed Frieda’s hair over her left ear. For all the shock she felt, the teenager was aglow.

“There is a hotel across the street.” The woman had a delightful French accent. Owen grinned.

“Giselle! Don’t tell Dad!” Frieda squealed.

“Oh, you two know each other?” Owen said. “Hi, I’m Owen.”

“Giselle Aubert, you are the coin seller.” The effected smile on her face melted as she accepted his hand. It was a trick he had learned from his Grandpa. Every birthday from 3 to 22 had been a handshake into a hundred dollar bill. It worked even with silver. He pulled back with a smile as she looked down at the silver piece in her hand.

“No sense in renting a new hotel room, is there?” Owen said. “Besides, she’s the one trying to buy the coins, yes?”

“My employer. Monsieur le Carre.” She said looking down at the coin.

“Excellent. I have half a hundred questions for you then.” He smiled. “Lead the way.”

* * *